Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > To Falleen, or not to Falleen? (Iron Horse)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  To Falleen, or not to Falleen? (Iron Horse)
Arok_Valestrom
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  24
  RE: To Falleen, or not to Falleen? (Iron Horse)
July 16, 2009 5:18:56 PM    View the profile of Arok_Valestrom 
" i am Arok, from coruscant, i was sent here to finish my training, they told me my anger was a problem"
he sips on his drink and sighs
" people just make me mad, so what is your name?"
he sat as they were about to land, and he smiled, he knew there someone that has to die down there. he hopes he is the one to kill someone
TRN/PVT Arok_Valestrom/...../......
Madman
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  119
July 16, 2009 6:42:33 PM    View the profile of Madman 
He was actually quite happy to have the Twi’lek sit by his side, though he was just a tad bit uneasy around all these people without his ‘security blanket’, however that did not make him dangerous or the sort.

Just as he’d go to compliment Saph, he’d hear some new recruit step forth and begin talking “Yeah, ni- Who the hell are you?” He’d somewhat remark in surprise – he was unaware of this new one but the way he kept talking about fighting made his skin crawl and itch with uncomfortable…annoyance.

Begrudgingly turning his attention away from the Squad Leader he would stand up “So…I take it you didn’t read the briefing…” Madman muttered, as Aron replied “I skimmed – It said I could keep a weapon on me so I guess that means we’re going to fight and maim someone…” Aron would reply back, all to Skjoll’s unhappiness.

This man…or was it a boy? Hard to tell by his general personality  “I don’t know who you are…” He’d hiss, clearly upset though not quite afraid “Well try not to die!” He’d hiss forth again, as he began to move away from Aron,  from his initial seat and to the other side of the  room so he could calm down.

Aron on the other hand arrogantly shrugged, Skjoll in his opinion was just a step from angering the Private, his fingers tracing over the groove of the handle of his combat knife, admiring the smooth grip that remained connected to the sharp edge itself.

“Just stay out of my way.” He’d retort in a hotheaded manner, a way that drove Madman to lean forward – struggling to remain calm, mostly for the mission and for his Squad leader. That stubborn ‘boy’ in his mind was far from earning any points of respect in his book.
TRP/PFC Madman/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
[This message has been edited by Madman (edited July 16, 2009 6:43:23 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Madman (edited July 16, 2009 7:32:35 PM)]
Arok_Valestrom
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  6
Total Posts:  24
July 17, 2009 5:08:14 AM    View the profile of Arok_Valestrom 
He was annoyed when the man told him to watch out, I should just kill him, and take his place. it would be so much fun. He lit a cigarette and took a puff, the ashes dropped on the ground. he finished it and put it out on his neck, his smelt his flesh burn as the heat snuffed out and flicked the cold cigarette at the man

" I don't take kindly to those who insult me or fill themselves of so much pride"

He was having fun, so he decided to tattoo himself, he pulled up the sleeve of his shirt and pulled out a knife. You could see a strange rune tattoo etched in his skin with a knife,  he started where it stopped and a bit of blood dripped off the knife. He smoothly moved the blade  as he made it long, he looked at it, touched it up a bit and pulled out his lighter.

He poured some of the whiskey on it and light it on fire. The smell off burned flesh could be smelled as he blew it out. he looked around as people looked at him strange

" what's wrong? never see someone tattoo themselves?"

He stood up and put on his cloak as he put his dagger away and grabbed his gun,  he sighed as he waited at the ramp area and waited for them to land
TRP/PVT Arok_Valestrom/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Madman
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  9
July 17, 2009 11:43:41 AM    View the profile of Madman 
He was even more greatly annoyed by this one, so much so that whatever his name was he couldn’t quite remember it. Yes, that’s it…and how he’d like to drive the end of his Gaderfii staff right into…though he couldn’t really elaborate into such a selfish thought as the squad started to head out “Put all that crap away and stop playing with toys.” He would crassly remark.

“Oh yeah? And How about I…” Arok would fume before being cut off, “You put that gear away? Smart thinking…by the way, we’re off to do some wonderful Skulldugery, your free to join us so long as you’re up to not acting like a dullard?” Madman would crassly reply again as he straightened himself out, “Try covering that tattoo…we’re supposed to make-believe we’re merchants, not pirates or criminals.” He’d grunt, not offering the private the opportunity for a comeback as left down the ramp ahead of him, following the rest of the squad.

While outside, Skjoll would sigh in a frustrated manner “If I don’t kill him, let’s pray something else does.” He’d mutter, as if the thought of being separated from that lovely mask that was waiting for him back on base wasn’t enough, he had to be on the same squad as some sort of…murderer.

True, he murdered plenty of Tuskens, only difference is that Raiders can fight back. From behind, Madman would feel a hand slap against his back, he didn’t have a chance to brace himself so he stumbled a bit “Just stay focused – I don’t want to taking any more blaster fire than needed on this mission.” Tank would remind him, as Skjoll will nod

“Don’t worry, I’m not the one you need to worry about.” Madman would reply, shortly after Arok would have finished his death stick and started his way down the ramp.
[This message has been edited by Madman (edited July 17, 2009 11:44:41 AM)]
Sandwich Sam
ComNet Member

Sandwich Sam

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  630
Total Posts:  794
July 17, 2009 12:37:25 AM    View the profile of Sandwich Sam 
It was a simple and smooth landing planet side. The only issue that was eating at Sam was the two newest members of the squad were beginning to get into a bickering fit. He was tired of arguments, especially after the hours before departure.

"Welcome to Falleen, lady and gentlemen."

There aren't any of those types aboard this ship. Sam stood along with a number of the others and started to gather his gear. The two green troopers' bickering began to grow in intensity.

"You couldn't possibly take on that many by yourself! It is impossible!"

"As if you would know. You are a pampered soldier."

"Alright! That is enough from both of you!!" two voices mimicked. Both Saphira and Sam had dropped their things in a turn to shout at the two. It was clear that both of them were on edge now that they had made planet fall. They were getting into their mission mind sets and pissing contests were not things that they wanted to deal with.

"Get your gear and shut up," Saphira said, "You too, Zabrak."

"Take your own advice, Twi'lek," Sam shot back, "We don't need an argument right now."

The rest of the squad was in a stupor at what was going on before them. Their leaders had just expressed their hatred for each other right there in front of the squad. Neither had realized nor wanted to do that for moral reasons.

"You can't talk to her like," Tank said donning his proverbial white armor.

"Hold your tongue," Sam said with a sharp finger pointed at Tank's chest. Silence fell over the squad as they picked up their packs and left the ship.

OOC:
We are officially on the ground and in the spaceport. The mission should get underway.
ASL/PSG Sandwich Sam/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][BM][GS][EW1][CoR][CDS][SRP][SoS][SoHe-P][DoH][AS-5]

Punctuation is your friend. Really it is! Not like grammar, that asshole will just put you into a false sense of security and then BAM!! it will hit you with an exception!
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  856
Total Posts:  1385
July 17, 2009 4:24:28 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
I don't need this. Not when we just got here!

Saphira thought as she brought her gaze on the group. It was with agreement from Sam that the two newest members were going to be an issue. However, it was Arok that made her more nervous.

"Look, we don't need to have this blown. Arok,this is a undercover mission. You need to be more like a merchant." She snapped. The whole group was still in the hanger bay,but there was always the security watching. They couldn't risk the NR having eyes on incoming ships.

"What do you need us to do?" Tank voiced and stepped up to her.

"Alright. In order for this to work everyone is going to play a part." Saphira started and looked to Tank. "I need you Tank to go with Arok and MadMan to go barter for ancient weapons, or anything that looks interesting. Sam and I will go start out for information and get us a place to stay."

Sam looked like he was about to jump out that he was going to be with her alone. Then again, it was her or Tank. Lesser of evils. She thought and gave Sam a Toothy grin.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

Author/JRN Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  461
Total Posts:  621
July 17, 2009 7:39:33 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
"Everyone have their passports, assorted I.D.s and cover stories?" Sam asked. Tank was the first to respond; the 'rookies' fumbled a little but at least they didn't drop their passports. "Lets do this. And don't get killed" Sam finished.

So as of Saph's orders Darius Quinn (Tank) was taking Arbok Cynder (Arok) and Katar Pike (Madman) to get the ancient weapons as one part of their cover. That left Baruss Kohfee (BARman) with Sander Jo'dur (Sam) and Oolyn'mej (Saphy). Tank swallowed hard. Not the best grouping, I think. Most volatile, certainly. I'll just have to trust Saph knows what she's doing. I'm pretty sure I can count on Skjoll, but Arok is another matter entirely...

Customs had the usual questions as passport-datapads were scanned and background checks ran. After about twenty minutes all six merchants were cleared, free to roam the capitol. Holographic ads pushed various manufactured goods and foods, newsscreens forecast the weather; smog advisory in the Yellow District. Tank glanced about and soon found a public information terminal. "C'mon, ladds..." he called to his cohorts as he crossed over to the terminal.

Searching through 'antiquities' he soon found their contact. Azrael Mithric, proprietor of Mithric Antiquities. Tank downloaded city maps and noted the store's location was in the local xenotown; a district with a heavy non-Fallen population only a short commute from the starport.

Catching a repulsor-trolley they reached the neighborhood in a matter of minutes, making small talk of what cultures antiquities they might find, or hope to find. Tank paused to check the map on his 'pad, then led the three down an alley that lead to the next street. About halfway down the alley a group of adolescent Rodians emerged from an alcove to block their path. Tank didn't have to look behind them; he heard a few more come up behind them. He also heard the tell-tale rustle that was Arok and Skjoll pivoting to see the four youths blocking retreat.

"Boys, you don't want to do this." Tank stated calmly. The group's leader made a crass remark in Huttese before lunging at Tank, dagger in hand. Tank clotheslined him, then threw him bodily into the nearest attacker. Madman dodged his opponents effortlessly, dealing out few well-placed jabs with his hands. Arok, by comparison, was far more brutal. He was a natural born streetfighter, using blocks and grabs to break bones and dislocate joints.

Tank thanked the force as had subdued the last of them, relieved that lethal force was unnecessary. Seeing Arok reach for a weapon anyway Tank stopped him, adding "Don't bother. These clowns will be too busy recovering to cause trouble for a few days. Given their 'hobbies' they wouldn't dare report us. We don't need bodies raising any red flags for the authorities. C'mon..." With that he led them out of the alley and across the street to the shop.

"Greetings, sentients! How may I help you gentlemen today?" the Falleen behind the counter inquired.

"I'm Darius Quinn, my colleagues and I are looking to acquire a variety of ancient weapons. You came highly recommended..."
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Iron Horse
Lance Corporal Baraka "Tank" Kodex
TRP/LCP TX-47/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA][FCE]

Vehicle Crewman
Storm Commando http://www.playlist.com/user/5975941/
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"You don't hit us, we hit you" -BlackJack Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited July 17, 2009 7:43:39 PM)]
Madman
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  10
July 18, 2009 1:04:03 AM    View the profile of Madman 
Skjoll was mildly disappointed, those boys were such teases by getting his adrenaline all in a twist with such an anticipation to show them his knowledge and they just went down like a buncha whining little knee-bitin' whipper-snappers. Though this disappointment was offset as they arrived at their destination, though he had to admit he wasn't all too excited to be arriving at this place it was upon spying all the relic weapons did he become infatuated with the well crafted devices.

'Well wouldn't ya know - I the sight of brutal and lack of civility makes my fingers twitch...' Skjoll would mildly observe, before being tugged back to the task at hand with a quick glance. Correcting himself, Skjoll browsed the wares "Oooh and this one had pointy bits...an' this one had blunt bits..." He'd ooh and aww, almost energetically which was a fairly different from his behavior on this ship where he mostly sat idly with his eyes closed.

'Hope this charade works...' he'd come up behind Tank and nod "Ai-yess..." he'd hiss, agreeing with Tank, "We're collectors, yeh'see. We heard some tasteful rumors of your establishment and we simply had to come and see for ourselves." he continued the guise of a sly and energetic man, oh if only he could have had a touch of wrinkles he'd have a subtle mask of his own in which to enjoy this more liberally. He worked to subtly please the shopkeeper with proud rumors that may or may not have been true but what sort of shopkeeper could resist such words of good will? Not many if they wanted to keep customers around.

"Why uh, yes! Of course, I posess quite a few valuable commodities...however the weapons I can't keep out front." He'd grudgingly explain, mildly troubled by the sly sound of Skjoll's voice however a Shopkeeper was used to a couple oddballs "I believe I can show you gentlemen though, right this way!" He'd not hesitate any further, no longer would the shopkeeper keep his customers waiting.

Tank took an opportunity to shoot a look towards the two Recruits, mostly to Skjoll who had added a strange bit of dialogue he wasn't prepared for and was mildly nervous by his sudden addition to the inquiry to the Shopkeeper, "Yes, please lead on good sir." He'd smile back as he began guiding the three into a small back room where more valuable and more securely locked up gear.

The room was divided into three sections, uncommon and rare equipment and tools, collectables, and ancient weapons. It wasn't just limited to ancient weapons, but a few hard to come by weapon models.

"Quite the collection, Tradesman." He'd compliment with a mild hiss again, replying in a most delighted voice "Darius, do you think that we will find what we're looking at here, hmm? We've been looking so long, no doubt if this man is a...wise collector he should have what we seek and more..." He'd grin, outwardly everything seemed grand.

Uhg...what's that awful smell...it smells like someone rolled around in the desert and just...decided to lay in this room for a week. Gahk! he'd find the lingering smell of pheromones, not quite fresh but rather the lingering scent smelled quite awful to Skjoll. He was doing his best not to gag or cough - lest they offend the Falleen.

Mildly surprised at Skjoll's behavior, instead of pointing it out he'd play along "Without a doubt. Aren't too many places with this much gear - hope the prices aren't too..." He'd trail off, noticing the Shopkeeper momentarily spacing out a bit, likely from the ego that was being fed after a long time. No doubt there was such a generous stock due to small customer base.

"Right." 'Darius' would remark, enough to shake the Falleen out of his little trance, "Let's go and take a look and - No touching!" He'd sternly advise them, though mostly he was referring to Arok for being the most unpredictable and hotheaded one of the group. Though in such a neighborhood could this clerk, albeit his mild carelessness be trusted? All Skjoll knew is that Pheromones were primarily received through the nostrils, and as such chose to now refuse to inhale through his nostrils. Regardless of how correct he was.
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  462
Total Posts:  621
July 18, 2009 4:21:08 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
Tank was impressed at the variety; all types of ranged and melee weapons from countless cultures across the galaxy.  Arok and Skjoll gravitated toward the multitude of blunt and edged weapons, unsurprisingly.

As Tank was inspecting an ancient Zersium blaster rifle, Azrael discreetly slipped a datacard into an outer pocket of Tank's duster.  Tank made preliminary arrangements for a large purchase, and advised the shopkeeper they would be back in a day or so to see the 'special items' he'd be dusting off.

The first stage set, Tank lead his team to a hotel a few blocks east of the shop.  Once Tank procured a room he retrived the datacard, not wanting to expose it out on the street, and jacked it into his datapad.  Saph's gonna want to see this intel.  Now to wait for her to rendezvous...
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Iron Horse
Lance Corporal Baraka "Tank" Kodex
TRP/LCP TX-47/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA][FCE]

Vehicle Crewman
Storm Commando http://www.playlist.com/user/5975941/
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"You don't hit us, we hit you" -BlackJack Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > To Falleen, or not to Falleen? (Iron Horse)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:50:57 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 100  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >