Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > QW III: Never Gonna Give You Up

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]   
Author
Topic:  QW III: Never Gonna Give You Up
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  1651
Total Posts:  1920
  RE: QW III: Never Gonna Give You Up
October 6, 2008 8:01:42 PM    View the profile of Dante 
Dante grabbed the man by the wrist and pulled him off his feet. Sniping 101 took the traitory by the scruff of his shirt and half dragged, half carried him into a conveniently unlocked diagnosis room. There, the Platoon Sergeant bodily threw him down on the chamber's examination table. Gashin lay where he had been thrown, whimpering slightly and seemingly stunned by the impact. He looked up at Dante, who shrugged and pointed at Sniping 101.

The Platoon Sergeant rubbed his hands together, as though in anticipation, then motioned for a RAIDER to close the door. As the doorseal hissed closed and the dim lights flickered, the traitorous doctor's eyes widened in terror. Sniping 101 eyed the man's quivering figure, then smashed his rifle's butt into his stomach. As he doubled up, the RAIDERS Squad Leader continued to pummel the white-coated figure.

The RAIDERS troopers watched in silence. Some of them no doubt found the scene distasteful, but there wasn't a great deal of sympathy for the doctor. Dante himself only regretted that he couldn't have done it himself. Whatever distaste he'd had for the mission had long since vanished, replaced by a desire to get to the sods as soon as possible.

Finally Sniping 101 paused, breathing slightly heavily than normal. The wreck on the table whimpered, then spoke through mouthfuls of blood and smashed teeth.

"Please...mercy."

"No mercy for traitors."

"I'll tell anything."

"Start now."

The man babbled for several minutes, and the RAIDERS listened in silence. Sniping 101 wrote down everything he said on a datapad. When he finally fell silent, Sniping 101 nodded to Vox. The grey-black armoured trooper walked up to the doctor, whose terrified ruin of a face was reflected in his armour.

"Plea..."

He was cut off in midword by Vox's blaster bolt. The corpse slumped back down, smoking.

"Thus die all traitors."
TRP/GSGDante/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
*HeavyWeapons *
Read the bloody manual!
"Never believe a rumour of my demise. I have as many lives as a cat. Also as many teeth, as many claws, and the same cheery, cooperative disposition." Peter Wiggin, Xenocide
Washington:"I knew this plan would never work!"
Church:"None of our plans ever work."
Caboose:"That's why we carry guns."
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Initiate

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  115
Total Posts:  1075
October 6, 2008 8:07:57 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
Anival walked along Sratchet.  He grinned in his helmet, Stratchet reminded him of himself when he was a fresh recruit back on Yosefin . Sratchet looked like he was ready to pounce on the poor soul that too aim at any squad member.

Anival snapped back as a sniper missed him by a few inches and detonated a land mine beside them.
Anival and Stratchet where thrown against a wall, and Anival felt his bulk hit Hayes.

Gio barked “What did I just say about the mines!?”  Then he came and helped them up, just then an enemy came to view in his peripheral vision. He turned around and leveled his E-11 , right as he was about to shoot the man blew up, and a Anti-trooper vehicle came into view.

“Anti-trooper!!” screamed Anival as they  ducked for cover, as soon as they jumped clear the ground where they used to be was charred, and a meter deep hole was all that was left of the ground.

Anival saw  the over turned bulk that used to be their transport, and ran for it. Anival could hear the snipers firing at him as he ran for the over turned vehicle.

He took out two thermal detonators and ran for the Anti-trooper, he ran ducked as he knew from his classes that in a close range they were worse than useless, and this one being a tracked vehicle was even more exposed, Anival placed a thermal detonator in a wheel in the tracks, and placed the other in the barrel of the Anti-trooper, then he ran for all he was worth back to the squad.

As he reached the rest of the squad he heard a loud boom, and turned around to exam his handy work, the  Anti-trooper was immobilized, and had only one turret left, but They could out distance, it.
Private First Class, Anival 
Vini Vi Viti
Cogito Ergo Sum
TRP/PFCAnivalVelasquez/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

~WildcardPlatoo n ~
IronHorseSquad

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Tanus Solvona
ComNet Member

Tanus Solvona

Post Number:  342
Total Posts:  744
October 6, 2008 8:22:00 PM    View the profile of Tanus Solvona 
Tanus peered out the front view port of the Strikebreaker, making sure that no one was going to make a move. No one seemed to be manning any weapons, or at from what he could see. It was almost as if they were waiting. I can’t imagine what for though. We won’t be making the first strike anyway. Tanus sat back in the seat and took off his helmet; it was beginning to get stifling. He turned around to the others, who were either looking outside the ship for any signs of movement or patiently waiting near computers. Tanus got up and walked back to the men.

“Okay boys, it looks like nothing is going on right yet. I say we leave here for now and go back to our patrols. Maybe we’ll pick something up in the streets.”

As they were about to leave, the thermal scanners started to ring. Tnepres turned around and started to look them all over; something seemed wrong.

“Boss, you may want to look at this.”

Tanus walked to the computer and stared at the screen very carefully: at first glance, there appeared to be nothing wrong on the readout. Then Tanus saw what Tnepres was concerned about. It was a large pocket of heat coming from inside the building to the center. From the look of it, it appeared to be radiating outward and through the building itself.

“Okay boys, it looks like there is a power generator in the building, and from the heat readout, it appears to be a large one. Man your weapons and get ready. I have a feeling we’ll have a fight on our hands soon.”

As Tanus walked back to his seat and put on his helmet, alarms went off in the Strikebreaker. Something was wrong.

“Weapon locks are coming in from three directions! It’s a trap!”

Tanus grabbed onto the controls and pulled up hard on the control yoke as blaster fire started pelting the Strikebreaker’s hard armor.

“Grab onto to something! And for the love of God, someone give me a target!”

SL/GSGT Tanus Solvona/2SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [EW1][ES1][LM][BC][CoR][LoS][SRP]

+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +

BlackJackSquad

You gotta move fast to beat the Devil, your arms are too short to box with God. - Drunk Daddy, Cherry Poppin' Daddies
specter1000
ComNet Initiate

specter1000

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  125
Total Posts:  129
October 6, 2008 8:28:15 PM    View the profile of specter1000 
Ror crused as the first explosion went off, "God dammit!" Ror peeped out from behind the tree to see ten men sitting in a line firing and throwing grenades at anything that moved, "Rk! RK!" Ror called out over the roar of explosions.

"Yeah What you need Ror? You hurt or something?" Rk called back looking over from a couple of trees down.

"No but those guys are in perfect spot for a grenade of our own." Ror said looking down at his armor, "Damn I'm out what about you?"

Rk smiled and looked down and then frowned, "Me neither," suddenly another explosion went off and force Rk to move to another tree further away.

Helena's voice came on the comsets now, "Hey boys I still got one! Watch this!" Ror looked over to see Helena roll out from behind the tent she was hinding behind and toss a primed grenade rigth into the center of the line before rolling back.

The explosion tore apart the line and killed and injured all most of them. Ror and Rk shouted in victory as they both charged up and got up to the first line of tents again.

"Damn Ror this is one hell of a fire fight" Rk said laughing as Ror rolled over to his position.

"Yeah how many ya think we lost so far," Ror asked pulling his spent clip from his rifle.

"I don't know not over 20 but probably over 10," They both took a moment of silence for them before shooting back into action firing at random men still in the camp.

OOC:
I am guessing that our numbers is around 30-40 and they are down to 20-25 men left but that is just my guess.
Sratchet
ComNet n00b

Sratchet

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  16
October 6, 2008 8:43:31 PM    View the profile of Sratchet 
Sratchet and Anival couldn’t help but laugh at the paralysed enemy vehicle. While they hid behind their destroyed transport, the turret of the enemy vehicle was spinning and blasting in all directions. Quickly looking around, they saw Giovanni and Hayes running inside a building, blasts chasing them.

“We won’t last long once the snipers give up on Gio and Hayes!” Sratchet yelled over the roar of blasts.

“I got one more left!” Anival replied to Sratchet, handing him a thermal detonator, “I’ll cover you!”

Grinning at the thermal detonator in his hands, Sratchet waited for Anival to begin firing at the scopes sticking out of the windows. Once Anival stuck his head out, he let loose a flurry of blasts all around the building, causing some scopes to retreat into the building darkness. Using this to his advantage, Sratchet ran full paced, getting closer to the building. Once he was close enough, he activated the thermal detonator and pegged it right into the heart of the window.

The following scream-filled explosion shook the ground as chunks of the building crashed on the street below. Feeling proud, Sratchet looked back only to be to have the nerves knocked out of him as Gio pulled him to the hard ground. Sratchet could feel the turret’s laser heat up his should as it whizzed past. Hayes then sprinted from the small building across the street to the over turned transport with Anival covering him, providing a decoy so Sratchet and Giovanni could escape.

“Keep moving Sratchet, no matter what happens.” The squad leader said to the newest member.

“Yes sir, I’ll remember that.” Sratchet replied in acknowledgment.

Hayes quickly ran to their position, “We’ve got to get rid of this thing before it takes us out!”

Just as Gio was about to reply, three armoured vehicles came down the street, letting an array of blasts all around the street, into the windows and into the turret. With a final shot going into the air, the turret exploded along with the rest of the transport. The relieved squad then split themselves up into the three transports. Sratchet climbed into the back of one of the transports. Gio jumped into another and Anival took hold of the blaster turret of the middle transport with Hayes right behind him.
Private First Class Sratchet
IronHorseSquad
~WildcardPlatoo n ~
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/PFC Sratchet/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]

RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  618
Total Posts:  823
October 6, 2008 8:52:20 PM    View the profile of RK 
RK wished he knew when the battle was going to end, he was starting to get hungry and all he had was some bad tasting energy bars. All he knew was that he hoped it was over soon, specially with the smell of burnt flesh and ground polluting the air. Then again it was nothing new, at least not for the past few days it wasn't.

“I think there all out of grenades, but still keep an eye out, if you see anything fly through the air, then let us know.” Kand told anyone who was within range.

RK didn't even hear him, instead he kept on firing and moving, making sure to keep his position anonymous. Once he was out in the open he knelt down and fired shots off into three different directions; making sure he was fast enough that he wasn't a open target for every long, moving quicker to his next position. Not even realizing that Spec and Kyie had been giving him cover fire the whole time.

“Don't say it I know that was stupid.” RK said as he got to his position realizing Spec was just behind him.

“Stupid, but brave.” Spec was almost barely audible, but still RK heard him.

Every moment seemed to be going by slower and slower, like time was being slowed. It was probably just RK's imagination, but still he wished they could just finish them instantly, after all he didn't get payed by the hour.

“Spec, I think we should move to the right of them, there is a clear path and it's not that far.” Rk said, turning around realizing that spec had moved to his right.

“Over here, yea it might work, will have to be careful about it though.” Spec said, crouching back down after just firing.

“Alright, Kyie can you give us cover fire?”

“Yes.” She replied as she moved to the position where Spec and RK were crouched.

“Alright, here we go, 1...2....3....Now!!!” RK and spec both bolted off, Kyie followed them up with a volley of fire off to their right.

They would only get one chance at this, but they knew they could do it, with a little luck.
TRP/SGT RK/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [ES 2nd Class] [CoR] [GRP] [BC] [ASH] [AS 1] [AS 2]

"You are still too weak. You don't have enough hate. And you know something?...... you never will." -Itachi Uchiha

"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one." -Friedrich Nietzsche
Hayes
ComNet Member

Hayes

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  680
Total Posts:  2175
October 6, 2008 9:01:21 PM    View the profile of Hayes 
As Liam climbed up into the transport filled with regular army troopers, he couldn’t help but notice their stares. He understood perfectly: he was a Stormtrooper, part of the elite corps of the Vast Empire Army. They weren’t. That fact left them divided, and everyone knew it. Liam and his fellow troopers were simply better than the regular troops, and the regulars didn’t want to admit it. They shot glares in his general direction, disliking him on mere principle. It didn’t bother Liam. He didn’t need their approval, and if he was honest their approval didn’t mean much to a Stormtrooper anyways.

But it wasn’t just their training and appearance that set the Stormies apart from the regs. As a Stormtrooper Liam was called into the most dangerous situations to handle the dirtiest of jobs, and the troopers knew it. They knew that he had committed atrocities that were so far outside of their moral code that they seemed almost incomprehensible. They knew it, and he knew it. It was just one more divide that separated the troops.

Liam pushed the thoughts away. All the soldiers, both Stormtroopers or otherwise, were disciplined enough to work together effectively. Liam didn’t need their friendship, didn’t even want their friendship. He just wanted them to cover his ass as he would cover theirs. In the end, he knew he could trust the regular army troopers, and that was enough.

Keying his mic, Liam opened a frequency to his squad leader sitting in the turret above the vehicle. “How’s it looking boss?” he asked.

There was a second of silence in which Liam could feel the heavy gun letting off a few rounds, and then Giovanni answered. “Not so good. I don’t know where these Delta Ohm blokes get their troops, but they sure have a lot of them. Some light armor too.” There was another pause, and more firing, and then Gio spoke again. “They’re throwing everything at us. We must really be in their home city.”

Liam thought about that for a moment, then shook his head. It didn’t matter. They would succeed, as always. After all, they were Stormtroopers.
Liam Hayes
Platoon Sergeant (PSG)
Assistant Squad Leader, Iron Horse Squad
Initiate, Dark Jedi Order

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  116
October 6, 2008 9:31:57 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
Anival felt the rush of being behind a gun of a mechanized vehicle. He gingerly felt the controls, and then he felt the transport lurch. They were off, as soon as they started moving, Anival saw blaster fire, hail down on them. Anival was happy they were in a transport.

“Sir?” said one of the trooper as Anival blasted away at the trooper with the anti-infantry turret.
Anival chuckled, apparently  these troopers respected them. Anival chuckled and said “it’s okay call me Ani.” The trooper just responded “yes, s-…Ani” the driver has warned about un-even terrain up ahead and that there are possibilities of heavy opposition”

Anival rolled his eyes inside his helmet, as if he didn’t know that already. “ok” responded Anival “I’ll watch out for “heavy opposition“ .”Anival swiveled in the chair and brought down three more anti-troopers. He then looked at the scopes, “oh crap” he said to no one in particular, he then keyed his comlink “sir?, Gio.?” There was cackling on the comlink. “Yes, Anival” came a muffled reply.

“Sir, there is a couple of hover tanks.” He heard static witch he took to be a sigh. “You think we can take the tanks, without much damage?” asked Gio. Anival beamed “yes sir, but we will need a distraction.” “ok” said Gio there was a pause  then he said “send a squad of trooper in to the opposite side of the tanks and  tell them to take cover and shoot like hell, and we will pick them off, as soon as the tanks are destroyed.” “ok sir, copy” answered Anival with a little  smile.

Anival gave the order to the troopers, one hesitated and then said “Will, do sir.” Anival watched out of his little turret , he covered the troopers blasting chunks away from the wall, they finally got there, and the tanks got into view.
Vini Vi Viti
Cogito Ergo Sum

~WildcardPlatoo n ~
IronHorseSquad

[This message has been edited by Anival Velasquez (edited October 6, 2008 9:37:14 PM)]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1652
October 6, 2008 10:11:52 PM    View the profile of Dante 
Dante gave the corpse a kick, and carbon ash crumbled from it. At Sniping 101's command, three RAIDERS picked up the body and bodily stuffed it into a nearly empty wall locker. After draping a sheet and a few instruments over the body, partly camoflague partly some gesture at last rites, Dante closed and locked the door on the late ,none too lamented Doctor.

As the clang echoed through the room and faded away, Sniping 101 tapped the side of his helmet, evidently closing a com channel. He then turned to his squad.

"Right. Time for us to perform a hospital evaluation. Thanks to the good Doctor, we know where the majority of the Delta wounded are concentrated. A least a few will still be able to fight back, so be cautious. If you see a doctor or supposed civvie, slot them. You all heard him. Everyone in here who isn't a RAIDER is a traitor. Any questions?"

The nearly minute-long silence that followed this speech was more eloguent more than any reply.

"We'll split up into three groups. I'll take Famus and Tortus. Virus, you're with Cursed. Vox and Dante, set up the charges like we discussed in the briefing. RAIDERS, move out."
*HeavyWeapons *
Read the bloody manual!
"Never believe a rumour of my demise. I have as many lives as a cat. Also as many teeth, as many claws, and the same cheery, cooperative disposition." Peter Wiggin, Xenocide
Cursed
ComNet Novice

Cursed

Post Number:  80
Total Posts:  206
October 6, 2008 10:25:46 PM    View the profile of Cursed 
Both Bacardi and Virus walked down the hallway, and they both entered the patient sleep ward. Everyone was asleep. Bacardi pulled out his Mynock Q33, with an added four inch silencer. Virus was right behind Bacardi, a semi large DL-44 in hand. Two patients, both sleeping sat in their target ranges. Virus lifted up his left hand, and then clenched it into a fist as in: "Go!" Bacardi moved over to the first patient and shot the sleeping men dead on, Virus moved over to the second and knifed him with a regurgitating scream. Bacardi pulled out a small and sharp dagger from his back pocket, and moved over to the other side of the room. Two nurses suddenly appeared in a glass window by Bacardi, the dark lights hid Bacardi: but he could still heard their conversation.

"His vitals are dropping, inform Doctor Mal-" Bacardi let a shot through the glass, it went through like scissors to paper, the first nurse hit the ground with a distasteful thud. The other nurse stared in awe at what had just happened, Bacardi shot again hitting the nurse square across the eyes. But a patient had woken up. The patient turned over to Bacardi and was about to let out a scream, a dagger suddenly implanted itself in the patients chest, Virus had thrown it. His side had been killed already. Bacardi turned to the rest of the patients, five more round hit them all - they all died.
Andar "Cursed" Bacardi

TRP/PFC Andar Bacardi/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[EW1][SRP][BM]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1653
October 6, 2008 10:34:07 PM    View the profile of Dante 
Dante and Vox ran through corridors, leaving rows of doorseals hissing closed again behind them. Speed was of the essence: if the Vast Imperial presence was detected, the RAIDERS would have a two pronged fight against both Delta sympathizers and Loyalist security forces on their gloved hands.

Dante was full aware of the security cams following their movement, and mostly ignored them. Still, this had to look real for the analysis teams so Dante turned mid sprint, fired a few haphazard shots over his shoulder and had caught up with Vox before the last fragments of the holocam had hit the ground. They burst through a larger, fancier set of durasteel doors and found themselves in the level's lobby. Dante glanced from left to right, hoping for a stairwell, but none presented themselves. Vox had already activated the turbolift, and there was nothing the RAIDERS could do but wait for it to arrive.

The bell chimed, the lift doors hissed open, and Dante found himself looking into the very surprised eyes of a lab assistant carrying a tray of used syringes. Acting on instinct, Dante emptied his WESTAR-34 blaster into the Rodian. The first shot killed the alien and sent its tray clattering to the ground, spilling its contents everywhere. The second and third shots slammed into the turbolift walls. Dante and Vox hastily dragged the body into the lift with them as they sprinted in, hitting the holocontrol for Subbasement 2. As the lift plummeted like an airborne Hutt, Dante heard alarms begin to sound overhead.

"Oh, lovely."
*HeavyWeapons *
Read the bloody manual!
Cursed
ComNet Novice

Cursed

Post Number:  81
October 6, 2008 10:34:42 PM    View the profile of Cursed 
Moving out into the room were the two nurses had been killed, Virus and Bacardi both checked on the nurses. They had both been shot from ten feet away, and they both had been killed from then feet away. Bacardi dropped a clip from his effective Mynock Q33 Slugthrower, and grabbed another of his belt. Virus looked up as he checked the floorplans, "Time to blow some shit up..." Bacardi and Virus both exited the room. They entered a hallway that was lit red with blood spatters, RAIDERS had already been through this part of the hospital. A small scent of chatter came from the turning point of the hallway, two male doctors, obviously they were not in a hurry as the slight pat of their footsteps was slow and patient.

Virus and Bacardi stood still, Bacardi raised his Silenced Mynock Q33 Slugthrower, the two doctors turned the corner. Two steps down the hallway they both looked up, they eyed each other. Too late. Two bullets had already impacted on them, one of their glasses hit the ground with a clash. Now both Virus and Bacardi eyed each other, how many more of these innocent people would they have to kill?
Andar "Cursed" Bacardi

[EW1][SRP][BM]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1654
October 6, 2008 10:48:15 PM    View the profile of Dante 
The doors groaned apart, and the two RAIDERS all but threw themselves through. In direct contrast to the sterile, polished veneer of the hospital's upper levels, the basement had a distinct air of abandonment. Without the air filter he normally used in such situations, Dante found breathing the particle-filled, musty air difficult.

Adding to his problems, the partial Delta HUD and helmet affair wasn't equipped with a low light setting, forcing Dante to rely on the dubious lighting provided by the roof mounted glowrods and his own unaided vision. In the half-light, he could barely make out the outline of his fellow trooper shifting from side to side. Vox's armour colour hardly helped his efforts. The stolen helmet's HUD glowed an eerie green in the near-darkness, with bright spots acting as a motion tracker and weapon status indicators.

The WESTMAR glinted as it caught what little light it could. The pistol had caught Dante's eye from the rows of pistols in the station armoury because of the dallorian alloy's bright shimmer. Upon hefting the weapon and testing it on a few holotargets, Dante had decided to use the weapon. He would have prefered his deece-17, but it would be all to easy for someone to identify the unusual scoped rifle attachment and blow their cover to Chaos.

As he crawled along an access tunnel, consulting a datapad for the route to the structure's foundations, Dante saw a red glow up ahead.

"Stang."

Sensor arrays. Someone's being very paranoid, and I want to know why.
*HeavyWeapons *
Read the bloody manual!
Cursed
ComNet Novice

Cursed

Post Number:  82
October 6, 2008 10:49:59 PM    View the profile of Cursed 
Both Virus and Bacardi had a detonation pack on their sides, they had both inspected the floor plans carefully, and they both had known the procedure if they were to get caught: kill all the others you can, take yourself after you take them. Bacardi and Virus both walked over the two bodies that they had killed only moments earlier, Virus and Bacardi then rounded the corner and they had entered the cafeteria. It was almost empty, but with small lounge vicinities on each side of them. None of them thought of them to be attackers, as they were wearing jump suits. People in the lounges looked up as the two walked down the remained of the seemingly 'icy' hallway. Bacardi gave Virus a seducing wink and turned around. Shots pierced the glass windows, the inhabitants fell dead. Lucky for them (Virus and Bacardi, and any other member of RAIDERS), the men had fell without a sound, and the glass had barely made a sound when the bullets impacted. Both Virus and Bacardi went their seperate ways, they both went into each glass room and set down charges. They both finished and exited the room, moving towards the main cafeteria.
Andar "Cursed" Bacardi

[EW1][SRP][BM]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1655
October 6, 2008 11:10:13 PM    View the profile of Dante 
Dante swore quietly to himself for a moment, then took the risk of opening a private channel with Vox. Better to take the risk of an eavesdropper than to let his squadmate alert every hostile within a two mile radius to their presence and objectives.

"Vox. Sensors." Dante's voice was quiet, but the worry bled through.

"I see them. The kriffers set them up at every entrance to the foundation."

"Osik!" Dante muttered as he started crawling backwards down the tunnel he'd entered barely a minute ago.

"Excuse me?"

"Never mind. We'd better shut the array, and any defenses down before we try that again."

Vox shrugged, then brushed himself off before heading for the turbolift shaft.

"Those scanners won't shut themselves down. We'd better hurry."

With that, he reentered the turbolift, with Dante hurrying to following him. The doors closed just on Dante's heels, and his stomach lurched as they shot up the shaft. The holo icon had almost reached the ground floor when they came to a sudden and rather jarring stop. Dante's insides seemed to take a little longer than the rest of him to realize the change, but that was the least of his worries. The car swayed slightly, refusing to move, and the two RAIDERS looked at each other. That was when the power cut out, leaving them in a small box lit only by the holopanel's emergency settings. Dante brushed the side of his helmet, fumbling for a control. Two helmet lights came on at around the same time, and the two began trying to get out this trap, for it was almost certainly a trap.

This could get interesting.
Cursed
ComNet Novice

Cursed

Post Number:  83
October 6, 2008 11:21:15 PM    View the profile of Cursed 
The five members of the hospital that were in the cafeteria at the time Bacardi and Virus had entered were now dead. All of them were human, all of them had bullet holes in their heads, and all of them were traitors. Virus and Bacardi each had two charges left, both of them ran over to the main heating conduit, it heated all of the building's top levels, they both planted a charge right next to the other. They were both out of sight. Running out of the cafeteria, they both entered the hallway, nothing was going on, two more bodies lay on the ground, dead.

"What the..." A voice sounded behind them, a guard, in his mid-30s by look stood at the two. Him, and another guard, both carrying projectile rifles looked at the two. None of them raised a weapon.

"Stand down trooper, this is orders from command." Bacardi said, leaving a finger on his trigger. He looked stern under his helmet, and Virus did the same.

"But.. all.. the.." The trooper mumbled.

"Screw it." Bacardi said, raising his weapon. The two troopers hit the ground in seconds. Virus turned 10 degrees and ran towards the guards, he picked up one of the rifles and handed it to Bacardi, he held the other.
Andar "Cursed" Bacardi

[EW1][SRP][BM]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1656
October 6, 2008 11:33:31 PM    View the profile of Dante 
The red-orange, absurdly cheery glow of the turbolift's disabled controls contrasted horribly with Vox's datapad as he fought to slice the lift controls and allow the pair to return to the upper levels. Dante, who had little experience with programing, stood as far back as he could, pistol in hand in case the Deltas any funny business.

Vox muttered to himself as the device screeched and another "action failed" sign appeared on the screen's growing list. Dante felt something slippery under his boots as he shuffled from side to side and realized that it was the ex-Rodian aide.

"Charming."

Vox shot Dante a glare upon his speaking, then turned back to the console. Minutes passed, and Dante began to hope that it had been a pure mechanical failure. Still, a purely mechanical failure wouldn't have been ignored for this long. Vox typed another long string of commands into his datapad, and was rewarded with yet another beep. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he deactivated the device and removed it from the control panel.

"This isn't working." The Sergeant Major was clearly annoyed, and he didn't seem to notice the crack developing in his datapad screen. "We need to try something else."

That was when a large thump sounded inches above them. Both the stormtroopers were alert in an instant, their weapons trained on the rough source of the disturbance. A glowing circle of light appeared in the lift's top, a circle which began to move, carving a hole in the durasteel.

"Fusion cutter. Don't fire until you have a clear target."

Dante would have been annoyed by how Vox had yet again treated him like an Academy-fresh recruit, but he was too busy eying the growing oval in the ceiling. As sparks and metal hissed down, he had a bizarrely random thought.

Wouldn't it be completely idiotic if I was killed in a faulty elevator?
*HeavyWeapons *
Read the bloody manual!
Cursed
ComNet Novice

Cursed

Post Number:  84
October 6, 2008 11:41:14 PM    View the profile of Cursed 
"Paging Doctor Liana, we have an emergency on level ten." The intercom buzzed all around Bacardi and Virus. They were on level ten. Checking the floorplans again, they found out that they were near a surgery ward. This means that there had to be something going on in there, they pieced two and two together like two year olds. Their DC-15As were hoisted around their backs, they both turned around in the hallway and entered the observation room of the surgical room. Entering, a surgery was underway, and four interns were watching (supposedly).

"Gotta go," one of the interns said. He turned around and ran straight into Virus' knife. He let out a choke as Bacardi shot him twice, the other interns turned as Virus shot them all. The doctors in the surgery suddenly looked up, one of them even screamed. The two hoisted their DC-15As of their backs and broke open the glass. Blue bolts flung from the weapons, killing every doctor in the room. Virus and Bacardi let out a sigh as the man getting the surgery on was shot, they had to kill a man that was already in enough pain. The doctors that were still alive twitched, and were shot again.
Andar "Cursed" Bacardi

[EW1][SRP][BM]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1657
October 6, 2008 11:56:30 PM    View the profile of Dante 
The clump of molten metal came down, followed a moment later by a uniformed figure. The Iridonan glanced from side to side, eyes still dazzled by the glare. It had started to rub its eyes when the pair of blaster bolts tore through its body and reduced its organs to ash.

The second investigator wisely remained above. Not so wisely, it remained where it was, giving the two Imperials trapped in the lift a clear line of fire.

Three seconds and two shots later, it flopped forwards and fell into the lift with an unappetizing splat. Wiping the splashed blood from his face, Dante eyed the rappel line, which lead to a rectangle of white a few meters above. The Gunnery Sergeant then pulled himself up the rope, relying heavily on his cybernetic right arm for the brute force needed. Vox followed a moment later and the two RAIDERS found themselves in the same luxurious lobby they'd been in earlier.

Unfortunately, they had half a dozen none too pleased and heavily armed doctors for company. Every one of them had the same expression on their face, regardless of species or gender. Anger, with a considerable dolt of fear mixed in. A Twilek, who seemed to be in charge of the mob, addressed the two.

"Drop your weapons."

Dante put the most harmless smile he could find on his face and tried to talk the posse leader down.

"Now, now, let's not do anything we'll regret later..."

"Shut up."

"Bad idea..." Vox muttered, checking his rifle's power level while he did so. Dante had to agree, and changed tactics.

"You do know your treason will become found out soon enough, even if you kill us." It wasn't a question.

The Twilek didn't reply, and Dante realized that this one, at least, didn't care. They acted at the same time, both firing, and all hell broke loose.
*HeavyWeapons *
Read the bloody manual!
Cursed
ComNet Novice

Cursed

Post Number:  85
October 6, 2008 11:56:39 PM    View the profile of Cursed 
"Hit the stairs!" Virus stated as they ran out of the observation room, they had planted charges in the room. Virus had depleted all his charges, they both hit into the stairs and began to run down. They were heading to a ventilation shaft, they hit floor nine and found a ventilation shaft. Virus kicked it open and slid in, Bacardi slid him a charge, the sound of footsteps came from below. Bacardi lowered his DC-15A into the stairs and saw one man, walking up the stairs. Bacardi shot his feet and he fell down half a flight, he was dead. Virus came out a second later, he raised his DC-15A into the air.

"What was that?" Virus asked, he had heard the shot that Bacardi had fired.

"Nothing... absolutely nothing..." Bacardi dropped his DC-15A, but Virus did as well. Bacardi pulled out his pistol. "Lets roll!" They both set off up the stairs, jumping stair after stair. Virus was right behind him. They both hit floor ten in a few seconds, and they both cleared the landing in a few more. They entered the level and blood was still spattered all over the walls. They both began to go slower, crouch walking.
Andar "Cursed" Bacardi

[EW1][SRP][BM]
Dante
ComNet Expert

Dante

Post Number:  1658
October 7, 2008 12:32:42 AM    View the profile of Dante 
Blaster bolts flew in all directions, screams and the hisses of energy melting flesh filled the air as the firefight escalated. Dante's WESTSAR whistled with each shot as he filled the air with green energy. A human screamed as a stray shot tore his lower body apart, then became quiet when a second bolt took his life.

A trio of the doctors had figured out that they were almost unprotected and were taking potshots from behind the now-deserted receptionist's desk. Mentally calculating trajectories, Dante took a half step forwards, turned, and let a frag fly through the air and under the desk. The doctors had enough time to yell before the explosive tore them apart and splattered the circular table with crimson.

There were a few more bursts, a series of groans, and then things were quiet again. Dante saw feeble twitching from one of the bodies and strode over. The Twilek who'd been in charge of the ambush force was now lying helpless with burned sumps where his hands should have been and missing one of his brain tails. Upon seeing Dante approach, the Ryloth native tried to spit at the Imperial but missed.

Dante chuckled for the alien's benefit, then gave it a parting shot.

"So much for 'do no harm', eh?"

He fired, and the alien writhed before finally becoming stationary. Vox had already moved into the corridor beyond, headed for the basement computer controls.

"Come on!"
AlanRJ
ComNet Member

AlanRJ

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  907
Total Posts:  1795
October 7, 2008 2:57:34 AM    View the profile of AlanRJ 
Whilst limping through the sewers, Alan winced at the pain shooting through his leg but he, along with the rest of the squad were hardened troopers and they were here to do a job whether injured or not.

Ahead of the squad, Lucky waved her hands signalling the squad to halt.  Alan moved silently up to her.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Trouble" she replied, "I hear movements just round the corner up there, I can't be certain how many of them there are".

Alan took his blaster pistol out and nodded to the squad to advance slowly.  Suddenly there was a noise, a strange noise, something Alan had never heard of before, then screaming.  The screams came to a crescendo and then stopped suddenly.

The squad moved quickly but silently to the location of the commotion and what they saw horrified them.  Alan had seen combat before, had seen many a troublesome sight but nothing could have prepared him for what he saw.

Littered around the sewage was parts of limbs, the place was covered in blood.  Blood dripped from the ceilings and was splattered across the walls.  An eye waded past Alan's legs and his face paled.

"What could have done this?" asked Zeshaun.

"I don't know" replied Lucky.

Alan holstered his blaster pistol and removed his E-11 blaster rifle from his shoulder.  Lucky looked over at him surprised.  She had never seen him use anything apart from his pistol or a marksman rifle.  Alan felt more comfortable with a large piece of equipment in his hands right now than his pistol.

"Keep your eyes sharp" ordered Lucky, although she didn't need to tell the squad that as they advanced slowly.  Alan couldn't tell how many men had died here or what had done this.  He guessed three when he was just about able to distinguish five arms.

I have a very bad feeling about this thought Alan as he and the squad advanced.
Sergeant First Class AlanRJ
Paladin Squad
Storm Platoon
Hellgate Drill Instructor
Stormtrooper Academy
Army of the Vast Empire
DI/ASL/SFC AlanRJ/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Echelon/STC Academy/VEA/VE [<3 Luckystar] [ES2] [IH] [BC] [SoH] [EW2] [CoS]

Jager
ComNet Initiate

Jager

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  190
Total Posts:  630
October 7, 2008 4:29:31 AM    View the profile of Jager 
"Watch your angles" Angel reminded his fire team as they moved in a staggered formation up the stairs to the second floor. The Squad leader had decided to alternate the floors, in order to clear the building more efficiently. One fire team would hit every odd floor, while the other cleared every even one. This of course meant that if a team encountered a considerable collection of Delta's, that they would have to call the other squad back to assist.

The feint sounds of blaster fire echoed through the buildings Air conditioning ducts, causing the three men to slow their clearing action.

"Third floor clear. Three DO's KIA." one of the second fireteam members chimed in over the Comm,

"Copy, Almost done on the 2nd, wait for my O.K before continuing. Stay on your toes. Angel out" the SL stated as he signaled Squall and Jager to continue with the sweep.

The second floor was clear, it was apparent that someone had been taking potshots out of the windows as melted and shattered glass lay scattered around the large windows.

"They must be falling back" Jager stated as they reached the door to the east stairwell,

"Second floor clear, lets keep it moving" Angel announced over the Comms, followed by a double click from the second fire team. Jager stood back and let Squall take the point for the stairwell, giving the Sergeant a slight bow and waving him through. Angel shot Jager a rather annoyed glare upon seeing this, which only made him miss Kami that much more.

"Alright... I'm moving..." Jager mumbled as he moved to his corner of the stairwell and began covering Squall.

-------

Floor after floor the squads progressed, occasionally running into one or two Delta Ohm fighters who were shoddily armed and poorly trained, probably left behind as a cheap ambush.

"Twenty Fifth clear, awaiting your go." Bright reported over the channel,

"Twenty fourth cleared, Almost done, Stay on your guard." Angel replied

"You know, if they had of dropped us on the roof this would of been done about thirty minutes ago." Jager remarked as they began to ascend yet another flight of stairs.

"Not another word Luth," Angel ordered as he moved out of the office doorway and into the stairwell.

"Yeah yeah...." Jager responded followed with something muttered under his breath,

Angel sighed, "Sorry.. Didn't catch that"

Again Jager mumbled it but finished with an audible and emphasized "Sir" 

"Not the time and place for this Corporal." Angel added, clearly fed up with Jager's attitude.

The problem was that he was right, but Jager didn't really care. Angels tolerance for smart ass  comments and squabbles was considerable less then Kami's, a fact that Jager couldn't seem mesh with.

"3, 1, Clearing" Jager announced as Squall opened the door. The twenty sixth floor was just like all the floors before it, bunch of empty cubicles, some papers scattered around, the occasional black monitor and boring. So Jager approached it like any other room, a few quick pans and a quick but good look in each cubicle and movement towards the opposite stairwell door.

"Should of dropped us on the roof" he said to no one in particular as he passed over a few cubicles, giving them nothing more but a half a second. This proved to be a mistake as he passed the last cubicle. Jager couldn't of been more then a foot away from the stairwell door when a delta Ohm fighter jumped out from under one of the desks Jager was supposed to be Checking.

The lance corporal was taken completely by surprise as his attacker shoved him out the door and onto the metal railing that stopped people from falling down the center of the stairwell. The fighter made quite an effort to strangle and blind Jager as he held him on the rail. All Jager could do was let out a weak cry and struggle for his secondary weapon, which he just couldn't reach. Just when all seemed lost Squall appeared and grabbed the Delta Ohm by the belt and collar and hurled him down the twenty something flights to the ground floor, before pulling Jager back to his feet.

Angel had finished the rest of the sweep by himself. Pushing past Squall he prodded Jager on the forehead,

"What did I say?, FOCUS" he stated rather irately,

"My bad... Sir" Jager managed to stammer out as he retrieved his weapon from the ground, still rubbing his neck.

"Squall, point... Luth, Rear. Lets go" he ordered, still shaking his head.

OOC:
787, I've got school and such during the week... I need a big post to make up for my lack of posts.
Jester Squad
TRN/LCPL J. Luth/Echelon/STC Academy/Tadath/VEA/VE
http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Jager_Luth
Jesters unofficial new motto, "Who's laughing now Bitch"
==Always the Leader, Never the led==
homeword
ComNet Novice

homeword

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  40
Total Posts:  40
October 7, 2008 9:00:05 AM    View the profile of homeword 
OCC: hello every one I'm the new wraith person.

Kyie took cover behind a downed tree. “RK, Specter get back here” yelled Kyie. "We need to plan our charge not just run like uncoordinated people,” said Kyie to RK and Specter. "OK RK take the right, Specter take the left. Ill take middle", said Kyie.  OK they both said. OK on three one...two...three. "GO GO GO” yelled Kyie. Then Kyie, RK, and Specter charge into their base. And took cover behind on of the tents. “We need some way to distract them,” said Kyie.

“Hey don’t we have the other squads” said Specter

“Ok one of you ask them to fire on the front of their base” said Kyie

“And look there gone” said RK

“Ok what we should do is flank them then take them out from behind,” said Kyie.

“OK lets go take care of them”, said Specter. So then Kyie, Specter and RK sunk behind them and shot them in the back of the head.

“So what now?” asked Kyie

“I believe we have to do some thing with controlling riots,” said RK. Now this is going to be fun thought Kyie.  “Lets rock and load guys.”  Said Kyie.
Private Homeword
wraith squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/PVT homeword/3SQD/1PLT/COM/RGT/BAT/VEA/VE
Death before dishonor
We are the fist of the empire. We are the white terror.
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Veteran

Kanderin Draken

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1080
Total Posts:  1849
October 7, 2008 11:12:27 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
OOC:
Urrm....disregard Homeword's last post...

Thing's weren't exactly running smoothly. His set plan for who would attack first, and at what time had been rushed slightly, throwing things a bit into a panic. And on the contrary, the enemy had managed to capitalise on the confusion and use their home turf advantage to lay down some serious damage. He'd made a mistake, and as much as he hated to admit it, it was an amateur mistake.

However, everyone makes mistakes, and leaders only make bad ones if they follow up a mistake by even more. Kanderin wasn't going to let this happen though.

"Everyone fall back, retreat to a suitable distance and wait for my command" He called into his comlink.

The soldiers immediately around him turned and ran behind him, while he and Helena laid down covering fire. On the other side of the base, he could just glimpse RK and Ror doing the same.

As the last man passed him, Kanderin began to step back, still laying down fire on anyone that dared to pop their head out. In one satisfying moment, he managed to take down a man clutching a detonator, only for it to explode against the ground below him and blow a very large hole in the base. The confusion that caused allowed Kanderin and Helena to stage their exit.

"So, care to tell us why we're retreating now Kand?" Helena called, a lot of the soldiers around him nodding agreement.

"Well, I needed you guys out of there before we all got killed" Kanderin shrugged. "They're not going to give chase, they'll take the gap to prepare for another attack. However, this time I want them to be the disorganised ones"

"And how are you going to do that?" One of the regular soldiers asked.

"Easy, any of you guys got a lighter?"
=================Army===================
Sergeant First Class Kanderin Draken
Wraith Squad Leader
~ W i l d c a r d P l a t o o n ~
Wraith Squad Motto: When staring in the face of death we see our reflection
SL/SFC Kanderin/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoS] [IH][GRP]
=============Special Operations================
~Phantom~
Phantom Lead Xephilus Sekine/Alpha Squad/Alpha Team - 1/VE
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Initiate

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  117
October 7, 2008 11:21:39 AM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
As soon as the trooper got near the building the hover tanks opened fire. The three transports loomed into view of the hover tanks and they quickly stopped firing on the troopers and quickly got into what Anival recognized as a stagger formation.

“Every one pick a target” said Gio. Three hover tanks, and three transports. What  the hover tanks lacked in fire power they made up in maneuverability which helped them dodge the fire from the turrets. “Keep firing!” ordered Gio with frustration as the tanks dodged countless fire. Then Anival saw a pattern in their movement he followed the pattern for a while, then when he had the feel for it he fired up his turret and shot a second before the tank was to make its move. It exploded in a storm of sparks and twisted metal.

Anival buzzed Gio and Sratchet. “Hey guys, look carefully their running in a pattern, they might have changed it but the will start it up again.”

There was no response so Anival kept firing, a couple of seconds later Anival picked up the pattern and shoot, but before his fire reached the tanks they exploded into oblivion “Well that’s that” came Gio’s voice.  “how long, sir?” asked Anival eager to get back to the field. “Not long were almost their, we will be there soon, relax Stormie, we will be their soon, and you not the only one to ask it so don’t worry.”

Anival thought he heard Gio chuckle, but instead focused on the task at hand, blow up anything that moves. “Oh yeah” said Anival threw his head piece to the driver “don’t forget the other trooper.”
Vini Vi Viti
Cogito Ergo Sum

~WildcardPlatoo n ~
IronHorseSquad

Helena
ComNet Cadet

Helena

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  201
Total Posts:  508
October 7, 2008 11:26:46 AM    View the profile of Helena 
Helena’s eyes widened. She reached into her side pocket on her trousers and pulled one out. Every looked at her in amazement.

“What? You never know when you might need it” She giggled, handing it over to Kand.

She smirked, it seemed he was rubbing his hands together in a maniac type way.

“What do you have planned Kand?” RK asked, scratching his head.

“You’ll see Kiddo, you’ll see”

Helena nodded, she finally clocked on to what Kand was getting at. She slowly backed away from him, holding her arms out as if she was covering the others. She made them back up into some wall type thing; it was sheltered from any noise and also debris that might end up flying their way.

Kand looked back to Helena who was smiling back at him. They both exchanged a few facial expressions and winks before Kand looked for the okay signal.

RK and Ror both smiled at Helena, they seemed excited almost.

“Helena, you sure we’re safe here?” Ror questioned.

“I’m sure” Helena reassured him.

Helena touched Kand’s hand briefly before whispering in his ear softly.

“Just be careful yeah?”

“I promise” he followed with a brief nod.

And that’s when it happened…
Sergeant Helena
Assistant Squad Leader

ASL/SGT Helena/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[ES2][GRP][GRP]
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Veteran

Kanderin Draken

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1081
Total Posts:  1849
October 7, 2008 11:38:02 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
"Tada!"

Kanderin proudly displayed the small bottle with a tissue pushed through the top to everyone around him.

"So...we stopping for a refreshment break?" RK asked.

"No stupid, this thing is going to burn the entire camp down" Kanderin grinned, almost manically.

"How exactly?" Helena asked, somewhat emberassed by the big entrance she had given it.

"You ever heard of a molotov Cocktail?" Kanderin smiled. "There may not be much liquid in here, but it's more than enough to cause a pretty big explosion, and a huge fire"

"But couldn't we just, like, use a detonator?"

"This is cheaper" Kanderin winked.

There wasn't much support for Kanderin's admittedly pretty pathetic looking explosive, but he was sure it'd do the trick, so they began to gather around and hatch another plan. This time it was for more simple, they wouldn't run into the camp like headless chickens. They'd send in the explosive, allow the fire to spread and for all hell to break loose. Then, once it was suitably chaotic, they'd slowly approach, picking them off one by one. It was so ingenius it could of come from Fury himself.

"Alright, I need someone to come with me to help plant this thing"

"You need to get close, thought you had a good throwing arm Kand" Helena mocked.

"Well, feel free to try and throw this thing 200 yards yourself!"
=================Army===================
Sergeant First Class Kanderin Draken
Wraith Squad Leader
~ W i l d c a r d P l a t o o n ~
Wraith Squad Motto: When staring in the face of death we see our reflection
SL/SFC Kanderin/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoS] [IH][GRP]
=============Special Operations================
~Phantom~
Phantom Lead Xephilus Sekine/Alpha Squad/Alpha Team - 1/VE
Luckystar
ComNet Expert

Luckystar

Post Number:  1505
Total Posts:  3440
October 7, 2008 11:51:39 AM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky was not impressed by the show the Delta Ohms had given them, and when they stated giving out orders, she thought of them as plain stupid. She heard Alan's protests and saw him shoot one man and injure another. Smiling inside her helmet, she readied her E-11 and did some killing of her own.

Afterward, there were a few minutes that they used to regain their senses and asses their injuries. Seeing that Zeshaun was probably the most injured of them all and that she only had a few medicine patches, she only used the meds on the most seriously inured of her squad including Zeshaun.

"It's a bummer having a broken wrist, if you'd like I could snap it back in for you." she told him after giving him one of the last medicine patches she carried.

He didn't look too sure of himself but finally agreed when she assured him he would be in a lot less pain once she would have completed the task. He agreed hesitantly and she had the squad give her a little room as she positioned herself for the procedure.

"One, two, three..."

With a crunch, his bone snapped back in place and he howled but she then saw a look of relief on his face. "That is much better, I hardly feel it at all."

"Good, just don't use it or you'll make it worse."

Taking point once more, she downloaded the sewer schematics from a database and brought it up on her HUD. there were only a few more likely spots where the remaining sixteen men could be hiding, one was eastward, they would head there first then go back north.

"Zeshaun, you watch yourself and try to stay in the middle of the squad as much as possible. we don't need you getting any more serious injuries."

"Understood."
SL/PSG Luckystar/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA/VE [<3 AlanRJ] [ES1][EW1][ASH][BC] [SC][SoH] [BoH][RoM][CoS][GC][WM][SRP]

To Embrace the Darkness is to bring About the Light...

^CombatEngineer^

~Phantom~

Clearly Canadian!
Squall
ComNet Member

Squall

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  629
Total Posts:  635
October 7, 2008 11:54:28 AM    View the profile of Squall 
As the three men returned from the stairwell back to the twenty-sixth floor of the building, Angel activated his com link to contact the rest of the squad.

"Rendezvous at our position fire team two," said Angel.

No sooner a response came back and Angel brought his hand from his ear.

"We're going to meet up and halt our actions for a moment.  We need to figure out Raiders status and regroup.  We don't want to rush into this thing too fast.."

Squall shouldered himself against the wall and lit another one of his cigarettes.  Seconds later he was a bit calmer and centered as he reflected on the squads progress thus far.  Twenty-six floors in a matter of an hour wasn't bad.

Not bad at all...especially with having a few green members in the squad.

Just as Squall was taking another drag, the rest of the Jesters came up from the twenty-fifth floor.  Brightstar appeared first, then Jori and Verk.  Immediately as Jori and Jager saw each other a rifle but connected against Jager's upper shoulder.  They scuffled for a bit, but Angel brought it to and end quick.

I wonder when the two of them will be getting along...

The members of the Squad waited as Angel made contact with Snipes to get a status report.
Squall Lionheart
Senior Sergeant
+AdvanceReconCommandos{ARC}+
^CombatEngineer^

TR/SSG Squall/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE [LoR] [EWI] [WM]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > QW III: Never Gonna Give You Up  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:04:20 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 206  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >