ComNet Veteran

Otto Vox

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  1047
Total Posts:  1390
  RE: HSC story thread
December 29, 2004 9:36:06 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
I'll give you Operation FU art, right up your liberal Canadian ass.

-----------------------
Sergeant First Class Otto Vox
Dark Jedi Knight
Fire Team Leader (FTL) - Raider Squad
-
Vast Empire Army
FTL/SFC Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE(LM)(ES)(SoS)(RCoD)
CM/DJK Otto Vox/Lion 1-4/Krath/VEDJ/VE
Give into the inferno that is the Dark Side of the Force - Otto Vox
"The earth it shall burn right into our eyes on this very night"
"We shall destroy the earth rebuild it, none shall inherit it."
"Blood turned into fire, made to drink like wine"
Japheth
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Vice Admiral (VAD)
[VE-VEHC] Vice Admiral*

Post Number:  1335
Total Posts:  2517
December 29, 2004 9:45:48 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Lord you kids bicker a lot.

It may not be my place to say much, but tough, I'm going to anyway.

You all need to get over yourselves. You are not great. You are not special. You are a grunt.

If you have a problem with how other people are doing things, tell that person. BE CALM. And BE RATIONAL. If that person still fails to fix your PRECEIVED problem with them, ask their CO about it.

Bickering ALL THE TIME gets you no where. Its all over IRC. Its all over the boards. It spans divisions!

So help me, this infighting will stop now. God dammit. I may not be able to directly affect you in the army, but its certainly spilling over into the Navy, and don't think I won't take action there. If it doesn't stop in the Army, I will work to make sure that it does.

So just fucking stop it. You're older and more mature than things. Try to act like it.

-----------------------
Vice Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/VAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/Raptor 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
Talon
ComNet Overlord

Talon

[VE-ARMY] Surface Marshal
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master (DJM)
[VE-VEHC] Surface Marshal

Post Number:  1728
Total Posts:  2417
December 29, 2004 10:01:47 PM    View the profile of Talon 
While I don't have direct control over squads, I can either have things done or do it myself quite easily. I'm backing up Japheth 100%

Knock it off. :P

-----------------------
OO/SM Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HC-3/VEHC/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM]
GM-SL/DJM "Nightblades"/DC-1/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class]
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN[=A=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CEO Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
Verastinian Republic - Minster of Antiquities (Fossil Technology)
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  975
Total Posts:  1056
December 30, 2004 12:00:49 AM    View the profile of Rema 
Dont worry, i fixed all of the problems.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
{ARC:1STGen]
ASL/SGT/Rema/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA][CDS]
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die."
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
Raziel
ComNet Member

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  981
Total Posts:  2873
December 30, 2004 4:19:46 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
Ok thanks to those of you of you who posted mature replies. Pity that did not last.

This was supposed to be a fun holiday comp and now peoples ego's and inability to get along has ruined it.

So time to clear up the story:
The rebels have retreated to the base, they have manned the walls and outposts and prepared for the attack of the DD and reinforcements. Raiders and IH have beaten back the rebel counter attack and have quickly moved away to escape the rebel troops. rebels have sent out squads to search for Raiders and IH.

Raiders are heading for the barracks to grab some explosives.

IH have headed to the motorpool for heavy weapons and vehicles.

Dark Dragoons are continuing their assault on the base with the reinforcements.

(There is nothing personal in this, i just feel that this version of the story will be the easiest to carry on now.)

From now on we are having some rules, for those of you who can't behave.

First a set of rules for bitching in ooc topics:

1) If someone creates a post which you feel is a dig at you, or a personal comment, DO NOT REPLY! Come to me and tell me what you think. If i think the person who posted is genuinely trying to disrupt things they alone will be punished. If i think you're being a big baby i will tell you so, and you will still not reply. If you are not man enough to shrug off an insult i can't be bothered to deal with you.

2) If you decide to rise to the other persons insult and reply with another nasty comment then both of you will be punished and the posts deleted.
Understand? If you go to me and simply let the insult be then only the person who posted the insult will be punished. If you decide to be a big girl and snap back at them, you both get punished!

3) If the argument goes on, every following post that is just another insult will warrant another fine, as long as the petty argument goes on, you will get more and more punishments.

number 4 provided by Tal:
4) Don't be a f****** baby. Your ego shouldn't be too big to accept a friendly jab.

Now some groundrules for this story and any others that i run.

1) If anything is written, it is then official. If someone posts anything you must go along with it for now.

2) If you do not like something that is written, or have a problem with something. Talk to ME! Email me or whatever i will always reply. I will advise you on how you can advance the story, or if i feel that what someone else wrote is well out of context and too far gone from the mission parameters i will talk to them. So from now on, you can complain about what other people write through me and Rizzit, not to each other.
You've proved you're a big load of pansies and cant handle talking to each other like adults.

3) If you are planning something well out of the mission parameters i'd like you from now on to email me first. I like people to be creative, but i dont want any more confusion.

4) If you dont know, just ask. Any confusion, or you want to know when to get started, just talk to me and i will always help.

If ANYONE follows this post with an insult i will see to it that you will be punished severely.

In short, act like a grown up, don't rise to insults it just ruins it for everyone. You're lack of maturity is forcing members to leave.

When you start messing up the VE as a whole a lot of people get pissed and you may find you cant log in any more.

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/SGMRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) (VP) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC}
Assistant Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited December 30, 2004 5:39:59 AM)]
Talon
ComNet Overlord

Talon

[VE-ARMY] Surface Marshal
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master (DJM)
[VE-VEHC] Surface Marshal

Post Number:  1733
Total Posts:  2417
December 30, 2004 4:42:55 AM    View the profile of Talon 
Nice fix Rema. You've managed to piss off one of your own squadmates. I'm half tempted to say if you want "realism" then your characters are now dead and you have to create new accounts and start from Drill Squad as PFCs. I'll leave that choice up to Fury, though.

While I'm trying not to go over people's heads and fix this little problem my way (you wouldn't like it, trust me), I will be supporting the people who decide the punishments (IE: Raziel).

-----------------------
OO/SM Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HC-3/VEHC/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM]
GM-SL/DJM "Nightblades"/DC-1/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class]
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN[=A=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CEO Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
Verastinian Republic - Minster of Antiquities (Fossil Technology)
Raziel
ComNet Member

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  982
December 30, 2004 5:54:58 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
Ok new map following Afyons attack patter. Northeast vector on the western outpost and the main attack on the north eastern outpost.

Main attack force has taken heavy damage, following Rema's post DD are mostly down, any Dark Dragoons members still wanted to write feel free, you're injuries dont have to be incapacitating if you dont want

The main wall is roughly ten feet high with a walkway along the top for troopers and heavy weapons, wont take too much to punch a hole through though.

Let the attack on the walls begin

-----------------------
PL:A/SGMRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) (VP) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC}
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited December 30, 2004 5:57:03 AM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  978
Total Posts:  1056
December 30, 2004 6:39:52 PM    View the profile of Rema 
As i see it, its our squad and we made the decision we see to be best. Frenzee was able to be contacted before we choose to do this. So before you know the reasons behind our actions, dont be so quick to judge. Feel free to ask me on IRC if you want to know.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
{ARC:1STGen]
ASL/SGT/Rema/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA][CDS]
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die."
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
[This message has been edited by Rema (edited December 30, 2004 6:42:52 PM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

Afyon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  881
Total Posts:  981
December 30, 2004 9:34:13 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
Talon I believe the problem with Frenzee is more a failure of communication somewhere down the line than anything else.  We're working on that to fix the problem.  As for the fix, I completely agree (considering I approved operation FU its helpful that I do agree :P) that this was a logical move based upon a number of internal factors in the Dragoons which you are not most likely aware of.  As for the ongoing rivalry in VE, since we aren't currently fighting in the same spot alongside the Raiders, that doesn't factor into the decision to take this course of action.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*

SL/SFC_Afyon/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoR][IH][CoH(2)][SoA]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu
Squall
ComNet Cadet

Squall

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  229
Total Posts:  635
January 6, 2005 9:56:02 AM    View the profile of Squall 
Ok, i just now read this entire topic, realizing what has happened.  I just want to jump in, but I don't know how.  Can someone help me out?  I get that we are attacking the base,  and I have tried my best to read the entire STOP: KEREST THOSE MEN!...but it's pretty confusing.  Could someone just clue me in on what to do, or put me somewhere so i can get started.

-----------------------
- Squall Lionheart
- Lance Corporal -
{ARC:2ndGen]
- Raider Squad

"Faithful To The End"
Vast Empire Stormtrooper Corps
SM/LCPL/Squall/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [EW1]
Raziel
ComNet Member

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  996
January 10, 2005 8:43:24 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
Ok its the end of the story.

the imperial regulars have overrun the base, but shansta and Buschelle, along with 10 bodyguards escaped and raced north towards a hidden transport.

So wherever you were, no matter you were doing, grab a speeder and join the chase! No one can be comfused about objectives now.

I've killed the first bodyguard so that leaves 11 more posts untill the end of the story. We're racing through a very narrow trench with about thirty or so regular soldiers on speederbikes, so we could have some heavy casualties due to crashes etc.

I want everyone to have a go and write one post each, in each post one of the guards is going to get killed. As i said on the story there will be a prize for the guard who gets killed in the most original way!

Enjoy

-----------------------
Laguna
ComNet Novice

Laguna

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman (LCRW)

Post Number:  53
Total Posts:  1963
January 12, 2005 11:33:00 AM    View the profile of Laguna 
oooo....yay....

-----------------------
Laguna Loire
Vast Empire Navy
FM/LCRW Laguna/Nazgul 2-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE (=A=)
------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-soldier turned journalist, Laguna is a strong willed man with amazing energy. His compassion for the unfortunate drivers him to help the weak and bring down their oppressors.
Otto Vox
ComNet Veteran

Otto Vox

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  1107
Total Posts:  1390
January 19, 2005 10:36:29 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Is anyone else going to post? Cause I'd be more than willing to finish this all off myself....
  -----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Otto Vox
Dark Jedi Knight
Raider Squad
-
Vast Empire Army
TRP/GSGT Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE(LM)(ES)(SoS)(RCoD)
CM/DJK Otto Vox/Lion 1-4/Krath/VEDJ/VE
Give into the inferno that is the Dark Side of the Force - Otto Vox
"The earth it shall burn right into our eyes on this very night"
"We shall destroy the earth rebuild it, none shall inherit it."
"Blood turned into fire, made to drink like wine"
[This message has been edited by Otto Vox (edited January 19, 2005 10:37:03 PM)]
Raziel
ComNet Veteran

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1012
January 20, 2005 5:48:11 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
yeah go for it we've still got a few guards left, then shansta and saviour

so everyone can now posts an much as they want to finish it off

-----------------------
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Army Main ComNet > HSC story thread  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:02:01 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 159  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >