Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Main ComNet > Before you make any "political" statements...

Pages:  [ << 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ]   
Author
Topic:  Before you make any "political" statements...
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1385
Total Posts:  3940
  RE: Before you make any "political" statements...
September 21, 2004 3:32:25 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
in our age of stealth jets and submarines oceans dont matter much, Canada is far too underestimated, while maybe not quite up against us by them selves in an open war, the elemetn of surprise and maybe an alliance with china would shatter our world, out capital isnt all that far from the border, and its a port on the alantic ocean, if say china took europe or africa they would be perfectly poised to attack us, or if they allied with a few westren european countrys they cold easitly mount an invasion, and sure we have nukes, so do they, and depending who was sitting in office we porbably wouldnt use them and niether would they.

Rome thought thier enemys to disorganized and too weak to destroy them, and they where right, but it was when all those small disorganized armys decided rome could be sacked was when Rome fell apart, also the constant presure on those mainly germanic tribes from the huns forced them into rome, however, it was many small disjointed raiders that destroyed romes control over the known world, they didnt work together, they didnt need to. they wherent even out to conquer rome, they where there to sack it.
however i will give you that rome never realy died, it just transformed into the vatican.

now Chip, correct me if im wrong here, because its been awhile sence i bothered with history (used yo be one of my favorite studys, wonder why i ever stopped) so i might be worng on a few accounts.
  -----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
TRP/SGT Sniping101/CrazyRAIDERS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA]
"A spanking new Athlon reduced to a Gameboy Emulator"- Gabe from Penny Arcade.
"As long as their is Space, Im going to stare off into it"-Garfield
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I see an ARC all short and stout, BOOM! I kiss him and love him all the night out! - Modified by Me, original by -anonymous
[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited September 21, 2004 3:34:05 PM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  595
Total Posts:  948
September 21, 2004 4:40:18 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Another thing is that the technology gap that Rome had enjoyed largely disappeared.

Many barbarians were becoming about as well equiped as the Romans.  It didn't help that Rome constantly fought with itself.

Also the huge expanse that Rome had to garrison was also a bit much for how they worked thier armies and recruitment.

Canada does indeed get a lot of our neat stuff and they ain't military push overs.

I have heard it said that China at times wanted us to drop a nuke on them to help out thier over population problem.

We won't befall such fates in our lifetime.

The future, who knows?

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1387
September 21, 2004 6:06:38 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
true Kur, i didnt mention the fact that a large part of Romes armys where actualy mercenaries they needed to garrision thier large tracts of land (gah!), nor the techno gap, however the US has never been largely ahead of its enemys, for the most part just a step aheadin fact, although if you look at rome i s'pose thats all it was.

and dont you think that an election year would be the perfect time for an enemy to attack us? we might ralley under the current presedent, or we may not, our collective mind might split between two close canidates who see the war only as an opritunity. it could also come to that, where america split between two leaders if the presedent where, say assassinated, or out of country when the bombs started falling, ormaybe a turck bomb killing him and the vice presedent, that would throw our country into a complete state of chaos; now i know the legal system is set up to attempt to prevent such schisms, but that dosent mean it would work, all things have a tendancy of breaking, esspecialy in the hands of idiots.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I see an ARC all short and stout, BOOM! I kiss him and love him all the night out! - Modified by Me, original by -anonymous
Afyon
ComNet Member

Post Number:  724
Total Posts:  981
September 21, 2004 7:17:24 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
We have some nice American gear yes, but we also have designed many things the US wants to get its hands on.  The coyote recon vehicles are just the latest in a long line of excellent equipment Canadians design.  Canada does not get enough credit for its innovation, whether it be medical research, military technology, or other forms of technological innovation, Canada has been right at the top, in fact they had designed many many important pieces of technology, medicines, and medical procedures.  I can give you a short list of a couple.

1. Insulin
2. Avro Arrow fighter jet, at its time the best fighter ever built (it was scrapped, many conspiracy theories why though generally they all involve US pressure)
3. Cobalt machine, the first radiation machine ever used to treat cancer.

There are many many more, I just threw those 3 out there for a little sample.  Canada has been particularly innovative in the medical realm, something which many Canadians dont know let alone anyone else in the world but Canadians are an innovative ppl.

So thats my long winded response to Snipes, we have some US gear but we have our own stuff too which the Americans do buy or want to buy from us, Canada can make good military stuff :P

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
SL/SFC_Afyon/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoR][IH][CoH(2)][SoA]
"No I expect to leave you on some beach with no name at all while I say away on my ship, and then I'll shout the name back to you, saavy?"
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class (PO2)

Post Number:  947
Total Posts:  2064
September 22, 2004 6:55:32 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Personally, I look at the chance of all other countries allying against the US with a bit of skeptisism. I do, however, believe that China will be our next competitor in cold war. And unless the US maintains a nice, big military, with lots of cool gizmos, gadgets, and soldiers to run them, China just might get the idea that it could win a shooting war. Think of it this way: you may hate the massive body-building boxer, but would you dare to slug him in the face?

-----------------------
FL/PO2 Chipmunk Man/Kaph 3-1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)[LoC][MC:1]

Explorer's Post 1863

He who can laugh at himself shall never cease to be amused.
Shazam
ComNet Member

Post Number:  665
Total Posts:  4197
September 22, 2004 6:14:19 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Remember...  Crazy...  Not stupid.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
My Real Bebop: (=A=)
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1391
September 22, 2004 7:42:58 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
gaH! i never said Canada pilfered our stuff, i said they wherent a pushover, and where far too underestimated, Canada almost scares me more than China, and if Canada and Chine allied the US would be yesterdays garbage. i say its more than possible for countrys to allie against a common enemy, and even countrys who are friends with us, or allies may have a change of mnd in the future, i mean i think we realy piss off the canadian government, i mean it would only take a few well aimed missles from canada to take out  D.C. nuclear or no.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
Anubis
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  89
Total Posts:  199
September 22, 2004 8:01:29 PM    View the profile of Anubis 
I highly doubt Canada would be willing to go against us.  We've been pretty good allies when we have good presidents in office.  I can more see the US, Mexico, and Canada joining to become one big nation, like the European Union only a North America Union.

Now I have been thinking about South American nations...I could see some of them joining China or some enemy of ours.  Especially the drug-overridden counties like Colombia.  Some powerful drug lord could try to take over the country, then secretly work to ship in some nukes there.

Then when the time is right, either launch or drop them, or sneak them into the US like they do the drugs.  I mean...if China was smart(and they are) wouldn't it make sense to work with someone who has been known to be able to get illegal stuff into the country.

All I know is that we are overdue for a World War, and since Europe is mostly United, the next war is most likely going to involve US soil even more than it did in WWII.

-----------------------
TRP/CPL Anubis Benor/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
Afyon
ComNet Member

Post Number:  728
September 24, 2004 8:44:45 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
anubis that will never happen

Trust me, Canadians would never EVER support creating such a state with the US.

I guarantee you more Canadians would rather join the EU than anything with America.

Canadians are violent but it'd be one hell of an uprising against any government which decides to do something like that, not to mention the fact Quebec would revolt and create their own nation.  Most Quebecers would rather die than join the US, they are the most anti-American province in Canada.

Trust me man, it wont happen, and if it does, it wont last.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
"No I expect to leave you on some beach with no name at all while I say away on my ship...and then I'll shout the name back to you...saavy?"
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1417
September 24, 2004 8:51:37 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
yeah, canada dosnt realy like the US a whole lot, might have something to do with technology theft, general badgery, cant realy think of other things, but they realy dont like us, and hell from what i know of Quebec, it dosent even like being part of Canada, no Canada is one of the US's biggest threats, we havnt been a good ally, i dont even think we are allies, just neighbors that put up with eachother, we have a few common allies, Britin, i think is the most notable, and my cousin always tells me that is a chinese guy came to his dads ranch and asked for work his dad couldnt turn him down, so that says to me empathy with china, and with such un civilized parts of canada like the NWT and the yukon theres lots of room for the chinese, i could easily see an allience being made simply over that. some sort of exchange, like if China helps Canada with the US, cnada has lots of room for Chinas over populatin problem.
  -----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited September 24, 2004 8:54:40 PM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  867
Total Posts:  1056
September 24, 2004 9:19:21 PM    View the profile of Rema 
*bangs his head on his desk*

People!! All you are doing is creating end of the world theories. Your all in a dream world! China will never invade, Canada wont ally with China, Mexico wont invade. Lets END this. No more discussion on the United States getting invaded! It will NEVER happen. I dont care what you think, its all childsplay. No more after this. NONE.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
TRP/ASL/SGT Rema/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA][CDS]
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die."
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
Afyon
ComNet Member

Post Number:  729
September 25, 2004 7:17:46 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
Agreed Remmy

I have to point this out though snipes

I believe the correct term was either sparsely populated or thin population density, not uncivilized when referring to the NWT and Yukon.  Nunavut is even less populater, but it is almost entirely comprised of northern ice islands.

Which brings up another little political issue, both the United States and Denmark do not recognize Canada's claim to the northern islands, its kind of sad that we have to send frigates and soldiers up to the islands to show we actually exert control of them.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
"No I expect to leave you on some beach with no name at all while I say away on my ship...and then I'll shout the name back to you...saavy?"
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1429
September 25, 2004 9:17:41 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
alright sparsly populated then, you know what i mean, theres in comparison to most places that arnt a desert very very very few people ther.

the US will be invaded, not now maybe, but eventualy.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
Hashi Shiyun
ComNet Member

Hashi Shiyun

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  562
Total Posts:  779
September 25, 2004 10:32:27 PM    View the profile of Hashi Shiyun 
For once, I agree with Snipes.

Maybe not in our lifetimes. Maybe not even in a hundred years.

No single country or empire can remain at the top for ever. Think Persia, Greece, Rome and China.

I do not know the reasons that would lead to such an apocalyptic event, but I would hazard a guess that it would very much have to do with the rising powers in the east.

I merely foretell by drawing parallels in history.

-----------------------
TRP/SSG Hashi Shiyun/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT [IH] [CoR] [SoA] [LoR]
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1431
September 26, 2004 2:36:04 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
somebody wise (cant remember who) said something similair to this " By knowing, and understanding  history, you can predict the woes and joys of the future."
might not be exactly right, but it went something like that.
my point is and has always been that we must fall, i never said soon, i never said tomarrow, i said it could happen tomarrow, and i've alos said it could be several hundred years from now. hell in three hundred years brazil could be the worlds leading power, for all we know.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

chipmunk man

Post Number:  955
September 27, 2004 6:40:59 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Agreed. Which is why you have to vote for: Bush! The best way to prevent yourself from being attacked is to build the military.

Once again, I call up the "body-building boxer" analogy. No matter how much you hate him, do you really want to slug him in the face?

-----------------------

Explorer's Post 1863

Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  870
Total Posts:  1056
September 27, 2004 2:06:54 PM    View the profile of Rema 
I beg to differ. If you have the support of the super powers of the world, i think people will think twice before angering you and your super power friends. Vote Kerry for Diplomacy.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
TRP/ASL/SGT Rema/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA][CDS]
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die."
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
Phoenix
ComNet Member

Phoenix

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  916
Total Posts:  3342
September 27, 2004 2:18:55 PM    View the profile of Phoenix 
VOTE NADER! (Just kidding)

I like the analogy chip. (No that wasnt a Pro-Bush Statement)

In England I saw a magazine calling this the "Armageddon Election."

Interesting no?

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight Gunnery Sergeant Phoenix
Sect Member (SM) - Sith Knight - Eagle Sect -
Squad Leader (SL) - Heavy Weapons Specialist (HWS) - Raider Squad
-
SM/DJK Phoenix/Eagle 1-4/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen
AS-2/SL/GSG Phoenix/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [BoA]

"I am the Heart of Darkness. I know no fear. I am the destroyer of worlds. I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of Hate. All the Universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the Darkness. For I have found true life, in the death of the light." - Emperor Palpatine
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  600
September 27, 2004 5:50:36 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Vote Fury for President.

It might be a vieled threat subconciously because President is not an easy job but his politics mesh with mine well enough come November I'll be putting his name down for President.

Maybe when I finish college I'll go ahead and run for City Council for a real education on politics.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Avatar by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1453
September 27, 2004 6:36:26 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
both Bus and kerry are idiots. Kerry dosent know whet hes supporting from one day to the next, and bush has achieved such idiotocs as war in Iraq and pretending he was in the military, both canidates are trying to play of military records, weather vietnam war, or bush's retarded war in iraq, just becuase you know how to get shot (Kerry) or know how to misinterpret intel(Bush) dose not make you elligable for presidancy.

as i've said before 'Vote for Nater, He'll never win' or just vote Fury and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  2873
September 28, 2004 4:38:02 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
For some reason i was drawn to this topic once more . . .

Ah, someone mentioned the idea of slugging bush in the face, never mind

-----------------------
PL:A/SGMRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) (VP) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC}
Assistant Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE
TK-112
ComNet Member

TK-112

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  666
Total Posts:  1086
September 28, 2004 8:06:41 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
Gah American politics!

Who do you think is going to win the Australian elections, Howard or Latham? Personally I'm going for Howard even though I don't like the guy but Latham is making waaaay to much cutbacks and It's a fact that the ALP often cut funds out of the Defence force....

Oh by the way, the the Greenies win they will get a law where cars are banned and people are forced to go around in bicycles (it's a fact).

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant David "TK-112"Bowman
*DarkDragoons* - Vast Empire Army
TRP/SSG TK-112/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [CoR] [IH] [BoA]
"Winner of the let's imitate TK-112 for a day competition"
"You will obtain your ass upward! Fall your cranes and you will grip your noses! 0015 it is hour" - Faulty online translator
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1469
September 28, 2004 6:55:07 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
you scare me. . .austrailia scrares me, i think i'll stay here, and hate bush and kerry, if clinton ran again he wouldnt win, but atleast he knew what he was doing.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-

Anubis
ComNet Novice

Anubis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  94
September 28, 2004 8:15:41 PM    View the profile of Anubis 
Clinton could so win, either of them.  Ooo big deal if Clinton had an affair, who hasn't?  I think it put the presidency in a whole new light.  Besides, there were probably many presidents back in the day that had affairs.

This is one thing not to get me started on Snipes.  Don't dis my home boy.  I'll have to beat you from here to Detroit.

Anyway, Australian politics don't cause that big of an impact on the world.  Sure if Australia was wiped off the face of the planet, parts of the world would suffer, including the US, but still not as big as European, American, and Asian politics.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

chipmunk man

Post Number:  969
September 29, 2004 7:05:20 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
"Ooo big deal if Clinton had an affair, who hasn't?"

So you mean to say that wild sex outside of marriage is perfectly fine, because "everyone" does it? I, for one, have never had an affair. People who do are disgusting, and don't deserve the people that they are cheating on. The president is the moral example of the country. Maybe he doesn't want to be. Maybe he shouldn't be, depending upon one's perspective. But the fact remains that he is. And screwing some intern in the Oval Office is disrepectful to the presidency itself and to the entire country. If Clinton doesn't have the brains to figure out that boxers aren't ankle warmers, he has no business leading the country.

I'm also going to refer all of you to www.kerryquotes.com

-----------------------

Explorer's Post 1863

Anubis
ComNet Novice

Anubis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  95
September 29, 2004 3:47:43 PM    View the profile of Anubis 
Bah, you people with all of your so called morals.  Wake up to the truth.  It isn't cheating by just having sex.  I find that perfectly fine, it is reproducing outside of marriage or with someone you aren't married to that I find wrong.

Besides, we have many more things to look at than whether or not Clinton had some fun with an intern.

And that whole KerryQuotes.com crap should burn just like the entire Bush administration.  Now sure Kerry is a complete fool when it comes to what he says, but he is far better for America than some sleezy, lying Republican.

And the worse part of all about that place is it goes against JFK.  I would so love to see the creator of that place to give him a piece of my mind, and my fist.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
Phoenix
ComNet Member

Phoenix

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  940
Total Posts:  3342
September 29, 2004 5:45:45 PM    View the profile of Phoenix 
"The president is the moral example of the country. Maybe he doesn't want to be. Maybe he shouldn't be, depending upon one's perspective. But the fact remains that he is"

When the hell did that happen? I never remember looking to my president for morals. I looked to him for leadership.

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight Gunnery Sergeant Phoenix
Cult Member (CM) - Sith Knight - Eagle Sect -
Squad Leader (SL) - Heavy Weapons Specialist (HWS) - Raider Squad
-
CM/DJK Phoenix/Eagle 1-4/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen
AS-2/SL/GSG Phoenix/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [BoA]

"I am the Heart of Darkness. I know no fear. I am the destroyer of worlds. I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of Hate. All the Universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the Darkness. For I have found true life, in the death of the light." - Emperor Palpatine
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

chipmunk man

Post Number:  973
September 29, 2004 8:23:27 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
About the "JFK" part. The guy means "John F Kerry, not Kennedy. They have the same intitials.

And at least kerryquotes cites all their quotes. Kerry can't. Did you know that they actually did find the weapons of mass destruction? Because sarin gas, in one of Saddam's old chemical artillery shells was rigged into one of those roadside bombs. But I guess that doesn't prove they existed, does it? Even if it's used against our troops, it can't exist because that would prove Bush true and Kerry false, wouldn't it?

And yes, sex with some one other than your wife/husband is cheating. That's why it's called "cheating." I don't know what your religious standing is, so if you're not a christian I'll apologize for bringing up the following point. The Bible specifically says that sex outside of marriage is wrong. No if's, and's, or but's. There's no room for interpretation. So if you consider yourself a christian (again, if you're not I appologize), you can't in good concience have affairs with anyone you please.

-----------------------

Explorer's Post 1863

[This message has been edited by chipmunk man (edited September 29, 2004 8:30:28 PM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1484
September 29, 2004 10:53:51 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
whatever Clinton did in his personal life is his bussiness and his alone, we have no right to push ourselves into it, i would rather have an amoral president that knew how to run a country than a shrub that shows good morals but  runs the country into the ground, and that dosent mean i like kerry, i dont, vote Fury and end the madness, or begin some. . .

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-

Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  602
September 30, 2004 12:02:37 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Yay me for being non-christian.

Monogomy is a self impossed virtue not a natural habit.  Monogomy is the exception in nature not the rule.

So is cheating bad?  Yes and no.

To me it is not a big deal.  If a person 'cheats' and gets a new kid or STD in the process then they have been justly rewarded for thier indescresion.

Thomas Jefferson had an affair with one of his slaves.  Of course the difference was no one could prove it at the time.

Too bad I'm not old enough to run for president yet.  I bet I could get a couple dozen votes.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Avatar by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Main ComNet > Before you make any "political" statements...  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 10:56:57 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 85  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >