Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Army Main ComNet > Changes...to be updated as they occur

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   
Author
Topic:  Changes...to be updated as they occur
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
  RE: Changes...to be updated as they occur
February 7, 2002 10:43:44 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Once again, I emphasize the point that the Dread Knights are BLACK ops, you might not want to have us be recognized by our armor 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"He who knows his enemy, needs not fear confrontation" - Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
"Insanity is not a mental condition, it's a way of life" - Argon Viper
"Those who run from death, win little.  Those who simply live their lives, win much" - Argon Viper
Grizzly
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  15
Total Posts:  15
February 8, 2002 6:31:21 AM    View the profile of Grizzly 
Ok then.. May I have a tank, please? Another thing.. I've got another idea for a squad...! Why don't we have an Army Air Corps or something? Like.. just 3 or 4 TIE/ae's (Aerodynamically Enhanced- Just TIE Fighters, but.. aerodynamically enhanced ), so we can give air support? Maybe.. 2 TIE/ae's and 2 TIE/Bombers? It would be fun, and it would open up new possibilitys. Artillery support is a bad idea, because artillery is just "Aim.. fire!", and theres no fun in that. But air support is fun for the people themselves, and it would make battles that little bit more.. intresting Maybe a couple of people could be loaned to the Army from the Navy..? They'd keep their Navy ranks and pay, but come over to the Army and join the Army Air Corps (or Army Air Squad or something)? Maybe.. 2 pilots could be Army, and 2 could be Navy? Just a thought

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL Grizzly/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/Lorn IV/VEA
------------
AAMB/LCM Bear/VEHC/VE
------------
RET/LCM Bear/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [NDM] [LSM]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1578
Total Posts:  2689
February 8, 2002 9:05:08 AM    View the profile of Fury 
We already have an Air Corps...Argon and Fish. As for an actual one...I do have that down on paper.  I just know that if I ever started a separate air wing, I'll never hear the end of it though.  So for now, we'll stick to these ideas.  I do have an idea of what to do with any squads of newbies we get.  Most of them will become part of heavy weps and artillery squads (unless we get overrun with new members and I actually have to get creative about it).  Basically, we're restrained by our lack of members, so yes Grizzly, while I understand your desire to drive a tank, unless we get enough people you will be thinking walker just like the rest of the squad. And Argon, the armor is a formality.  It is issued though you never have to use it.  Case in point, I'm sure a lot of ops teams are issued weapons and gear that they never, ever use. When you are on a mission, you could wear a mumu for all I care.  If you end up on the field in a straight firefight, I'd like your human members to have the option of something more than a Corellian Hunt Suit for protection.   ----------------------- XO/LTC Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC] Company Commander Shopkeeper - Imperial Center
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited February 8, 2002 9:09:11 AM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

February 8, 2002 6:26:04 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Hey, just create a group that uses helicopters or something, they don't have to be space capable...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"He who knows his enemy, needs not fear confrontation" - Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
"Those who run from death, win little.  Those who simply live their lives, win much" - Argon Viper
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

February 8, 2002 11:24:26 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Once again...why buy trouble? If the specialization idea works out, I definitely have a concept to address this. For now, just call upon your friendly, VSD-based contingent of TIE Droid fighters if you need them.

-----------------------
XO/LTC Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Company Commander
Shopkeeper - Imperial Center
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

February 8, 2002 11:27:11 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Well, I can tell you're not a Fallen Angel, we'd start up a piloting division of the Army whether we needed one or not just to be contrary... Well, do what you feel you must, and please don't sick up on the rug like our last boss did when we pulled off some black ops stuff   

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
February 9, 2002 4:19:15 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
Hey! I own a V-Wing anyway, I'll use the thing otherwise it'll just gather dust.

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

"How can we say we are protectors when we are more feared than that which we defend against?!" --Lucien, the First Fallen.
"May the sinless tester of souls hold his hawk's perch over me" -- a kenning, author unknown.
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

February 9, 2002 10:59:27 AM    View the profile of Fury 
Let's just say this.... Should you happen to need a ship, and should happen to have a ship or are able to appropriate one, and just happen to have a character nearby with previous flight experience, then I could certain happen to overlook the incident. Geez...you guys are sure getting all formal all of a sudden.   ----------------------- XO/LTC Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC] Company Commander Shopkeeper - Imperial Center
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited February 9, 2002 11:01:43 AM)]
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
February 9, 2002 11:12:06 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
We're regular army now, what did you expect?

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

"How can we say we are protectors when we are more feared than that which we defend against?!" --Lucien, the First Fallen.
"May the sinless tester of souls hold his hawk's perch over me" -- a kenning, author unknown.
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  266
Total Posts:  271
February 10, 2002 10:56:11 AM    View the profile of Shadow 
We love you SO much, Fury - we don't want to do anything to piss you off. Anyway - what's the final word, Snake? Have you figured out what the Raiders' equipment is going to be? Cloud said he'd be willing to shara an AT-ST/A with me ... though I'm not sure how that would get put down on the roster. He has his own AT-PT and STAP, anyhow.

-----------------------
TRP/CPL Shadow/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE

Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
g5
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class (WO1)

Post Number:  334
Total Posts:  335
February 10, 2002 8:19:23 PM    View the profile of g5 
ok, heres my prelim stuff, shadow and cloud are driving one AT-ST/a. Bear needs a partner for his, i'll assign that. i'm leaning towards a pt still. those are the only 3 that replied, therefore, i will soon have everyone assigned a vehicle until then, pretend i'm active

-----------------------
WC/TO:A/LCM G5/Raptor 2-2/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/=A=
Combat Engineer G5
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  266
Total Posts:  271
February 10, 2002 9:00:21 PM    View the profile of Shadow 
Pretend that he's Snake, too.

-----------------------
TRP/CPL Shadow/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE

Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Army Main ComNet > Changes...to be updated as they occur  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:28:18 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 83  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >