ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  1425
Total Posts:  3141
  RE: Sentinel Squadron Topic
July 25, 2007 4:17:08 PM    View the profile of Aeos 
Well, just posted, thought I'll drag some CD in since Im not sure Jaden what you like to happen from here.

As for our next story.
My question is, will it be a Sentinel Story, or a Doashim story?
I agree with Vee, definitely some CD, especially with those new people thats coming in hopefully.

I'm gonna go to bed now, will be online in less then 7 hours again I suppose. Well see ya!

EDIT: Page 2, yay!
CPO/FM_Aeos/Sentinel 2/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE[(=*A*=)][MC1](=*SA*=)

SSGT_Aeos/[LoR][ES2C][CoR]

TRN/JRN_Aeos/Training 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[This message has been edited by Aeos (edited July 25, 2007 4:22:04 PM)]
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1312
Total Posts:  1963
July 26, 2007 2:26:31 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, good to see that we've got some activity going, and Aeos, my computer has been on for a couple of days because I was attempting to fix it after it fell over, and I figured out that neither my mouse or my keyboard worked.  So, my computer is on, probably randomly connecting to the MIRC server...

I'm going to check things out with it tomorrow and get a keyboard and mouse.  I'm typing from a friends house currently.

I would like to bring the ESC story to somewhat of a close by the end of this week so we can start something new next week.  Garet will be back on Sunday, meaning that Monday seems like the best time for us to start a CD story.

As for the whole thing about missions with or without Doashim, I'm not completely sure on that.  I really don't like to wait around for Art some times, but we are based aboard the Doashim and he is our commander.

We'll just have to figure something out.  I'll try to be at the meeting on Sunday but I'm not so sure thats going to happen because I think I saw on the work schedule that I have to go in.

See you guys around IRC, and remember those reports by tomorrow at midnight.

Thanks
Jaden Khaar
SentinelSquadron
Naval Academy Executive Officer
-----------------------------------------------------------
SCM/2LT Jaden Khaar/Sentinel 1-1 (Sentinel 1)/STCR Doashim/1FLT/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*TE*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
TXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*TE*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Aeos
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Journeyman

Post Number:  1428
July 28, 2007 5:25:50 AM    View the profile of Aeos 
Oki guys,
I talked to Jaden, and he's got some things to take care of, he should be back by next week he said, ug, I might as well paste the whole message,

Tsk, well there are some things goin on in my RL right now that are affecting me getting online.  The other day when I was talking to you my grandmother (guardian) and I got into a fight.  My computer desk fell over, causing my monitor to smash into my tower.  I mean, I can get onto my computer for maybe a little bit before it just freezes up.  I'm pretty sure that my computer needs to be wiped and reformated, which is going to get done this weekend.

Hopefully, I'll be back online fully within the early point of next week, if not, I would like you to take over for a bit.  So as long that Im not on the computer, I would like you to take over Sentinel and make sure that things get done.  Don't let me down

If anyone has any problems with you being commander for a bit, tell them they will have to deal with me when I return.  I'm not promising that I'll be back by early next week, but it will be sometime soon.

I'm on a friends computer right now, and we've been together pretty much every day, so I'll still be able to check in and post every once and a while, but, still, no promises.

If you could please pass the word on to everyone else about this whole thing, that would be great.  You could even copy and paste this to let everyone know exactly whats going on.

Sorry about the whole thing.  Thanks for being there.

-Jaden

Right, so. at the moment, we are
* Jaden(Hopefully back next week)
*Rogue(Tad busy in RL with Management Training)
*Decem(Back Sunday)
*Myself(Lifeless Freak^^)

So I'm talking to myself,
/me sighs

Well, whenever you guys are ready, I'll put something up on the board, just a CD since we cant really operate as a flight. Hope fully those new guys will join us soon.
If I dont get a input by tomorrow before the meeting I'll put up something basic for you guys to post on.

And please, if there is any reports that might be lucky enough to exist, please send them to me before the meeting tomorrow,
My email is :
[email protected]
CPO/FM_Aeos/Sentinel 2/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE[(=*A*=)][MC1](=*SA*=)

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1315
July 28, 2007 12:56:00 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Thanks forn doing that Aeos, but it looks like I'm back, for better or worse.

Lets just see if we can get some CD done until things get organized around here.  Hopefully some of the new recruits will be coming our way, and then we can get a story going or something.

If you care to send a report, send it to Aeos' inbox and mine, as she is now the acting Executive Officer of Sentinel Squadron.

Thanks guys
Jaden Khaar
SentinelSquadron
SCM/2LT Jaden Khaar/Sentinel 1-1 (Sentinel 1)/STCR Doashim/1FLT/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*TE*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
TXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*TE*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Aeos
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Journeyman

Post Number:  1432
July 29, 2007 9:43:35 AM    View the profile of Aeos 
Hehe, Thanks Jaden,
Got a history test up for tomorrow, but I'll put up something in the next 7 hours, if I don't hear from any of you.

Meanwhile, I'll be on IRC for the 24 hours.

I think I just need inform you guys of my schedule for the next 3 months;

School till the 21st of Augustus.
23=Exams till the 14th of September. I think I will declare leave in that time, since I will study away from home.

From the 15th of September till the 7th of Oktober its more or less holidays for me, with some Spring School in between, though it will mostly be for Art, no big.
2 or 3 days school, then my next and last set of exams starts.

It will go from October till middle November, 21st to be exact.
I will be home, so I can actually be active, since I will have  like 4 days more or less off between each subject. (I have 17 days off to study for history, I'll prolly waste 4 days of it to study)

From the 21st, for the next 6 months, I'll be more or less cruising around the house, my bed and the USA So Im all yours then.

Aeos
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Journeyman

Post Number:  1433
July 29, 2007 10:31:16 AM    View the profile of Aeos 
Sorry, change of plans, have to go in to the hostel tonight, will try and put something up tomorrow.
I'll be back Wens day, ciao!

Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3626
Total Posts:  4599
July 29, 2007 12:08:04 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
is it just me or did she say USA? coming for a visit?
-(William the Conquerer)-
Ship Captain of Tiamut
King of PPC 10,000 clicks and counting
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Jane Smith
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Decembrist
ComNet Novice

Decembrist

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  80
Total Posts:  785
July 29, 2007 2:46:24 PM    View the profile of Decembrist 
Looks like it.

Oh, I'm back. Unless I have to do some work. Than I'm not back.

And there's nothing you can do about it without Aeos to kick me around! Muaha!
SCRW/FM Vasili "Decembrist" Rustam/Sentinel 3/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE [SoA] [SoV] [CBV] (=*A*=)

My friends tell me I should run. They say that she's got a gun; but that just turns me on. Right on.
Aeos
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Journeyman

Post Number:  1435
August 2, 2007 8:41:54 AM    View the profile of Aeos 
You lazy freaks!!!

Kidding, kidding, I'm back an active by tomorrow noon,
And yes, Wilt, I might be coming to visit next year, and maybe crashing in  Chili for a few months. Definitely stopping by in Louisiana.

Decembrist
ComNet Novice

Decembrist

Post Number:  86
August 2, 2007 10:08:29 AM    View the profile of Decembrist 
Pffft. Stupid Flooded Louisiana. Just because some stupid natural disaster they get all the attention.

I'm still waiting for the blizzard relief here.
PO2/FM Vasili "Decembrist" Rustam/Sentinel 3/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE [SoA] [SoV] [CBV] (=*A*=)
Aeos
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Journeyman

Post Number:  1436
August 3, 2007 3:08:50 PM    View the profile of Aeos 
Reports people!!!
What I say to the 4-man squadron with 2 people semi active.
[email protected]

Decembrist
ComNet Novice

Decembrist

Post Number:  92
August 3, 2007 3:48:06 PM    View the profile of Decembrist 
Reports my shiny metal butt.

Is it really necessary? I can describe my activity in one word: Nothing.
PO2/FM Vasili "Decembrist" Rustam/Sentinel 3/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE [SoA] [SoV] [CBV] (=*A*=)
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  3634
August 4, 2007 12:18:37 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
I don't know whether i should laugh or cry...
Ship Captain of Tiamut
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3100
Total Posts:  4197
August 4, 2007 10:45:57 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Mhmmm- well I'm waiting on our officers to give me a synopsis of your guy's storyline thus far so we can work on where we'd like to go next- but maybe you guys can give me your imput: what's happening?  What would you like to do?  Who's here?  I'd like to take a breath here and get you guys onto a good story, so help me out, here- thanks.
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Decembrist
ComNet Initiate

Decembrist

Post Number:  102
August 4, 2007 10:47:46 PM    View the profile of Decembrist 
As far as I remember, art, Will, and other select officers have been evacuated along with the royal family. We just need to get everyone else off the ground.

I should probably say I'm here, too... oh well.
PO2/FM Vasili "Decembrist" Rustam/Sentinel 3/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE
[SoA] [SoV] [CBV] (=*A*=)
Turk
[This message has been edited by Decembrist (edited August 4, 2007 10:49:38 PM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3105
August 6, 2007 10:19:33 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Alright- I'd appreciate if you boys used this topic as opposed to the Doashim group topic so that we can keep all our conversations in one place.  Also- good to see Decembrist and Aeos popping up all over the place, but we need more people so if you can find the folks that we had during the ESC or maybe even elsewhere: we'd really be kickin butt.  Also- if we can make them somewhat dependable people, we'll need 'em if we're going to be posting alongside the Army- let's kick it shall we?
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1326
August 9, 2007 1:47:00 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Just checking around....

Reports...

Would be nice
Jaden Khaar
SentinelSquadron
Decembrist
ComNet Initiate

Decembrist

Post Number:  109
August 9, 2007 11:10:26 AM    View the profile of Decembrist 
You know what? Fine! You'll get your stinkin' report. But please check your ComNet message box, Jaden?
PO2/FM Vasili "Decembrist" Rustam/Sentinel 3/Flight 1/STCR Doashim/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE
Turk

Figuring right from left and right from wrong.
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  614
Total Posts:  760
August 9, 2007 11:49:30 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
One Year Ago
"Well, guess what? You all fail my test.

This week I wanted to see who'd get their report in without me reminding you, and guess what? Nada. Guys, there won't be as many benevolent SLs as me, you gotta get this down. Get them to me by tomorrow."

Today
"Reports my shiny metal butt.

Is it really necessary? I can describe my activity in one word: Nothing."

Can this really be my hardass SL from when I was Red Sand?
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
Decembrist
ComNet Initiate

Decembrist

Post Number:  110
August 9, 2007 12:53:33 AM    View the profile of Decembrist 
>.>

<.<
Turk

Figuring right from left and right from wrong.
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  3638
August 9, 2007 1:56:17 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Ship Captain of Tiamut
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3109
August 10, 2007 12:31:55 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Hey- we're working on a story with the Army right now, and as soon as I get a little more info and we can get some facts straightened out- we'll be starting the ESC.  SO- Prep yourselves: update rosters, wikis- whatev.  We'll be making this one of the higher quality stories, I think- so we'll want to treat it as such though still doing our ESC: we might give additional points for quality: dunno yet.  In short time, though- so let's get it kickin, folks.
*Flash Was Here...*

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1331
August 12, 2007 3:54:21 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
As I said before, I'm stepping down as Sentinel Commander.  Or should I say, being forced out.

Any questions about what happened or why I'm leaving, go ahead and tattle your shit to Art.  He knows all, he's the high commander of the world, and I just wanted to come here and have fun.

As for you, Aeos and Decem, I wish to have some kind of explanation for why you didn't tell me FIRST that you had some problems with the squadron?  Why did you lead me on and tell me that we were fine?  That the CD story was all we needed right now?  That we were just gunna chill and wait for Shazam's orders?

I'm not going to say it was fun.

Because it wasn't
Jaden Khaar
SentinelSquadron
Decembrist
ComNet Initiate

Decembrist

Post Number:  116
August 12, 2007 5:36:21 PM    View the profile of Decembrist 
Woah, woah, woah... problems? What problems? I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere along the line. I have no problems at all with anything that's been done or is happening. I'll be honest: I'm not the most comfortable with in flight posts, and while I knew I would have to deal with them when I joined the Navy, I won't pass up the opportunity to do less of them.

Sorry, Jaden, but I hope you understand. I respect you as a leader and I don't mind what we're doing now... but an opportunity is an opportunity. Sentinel is all about experimenting, from what I understand, why not try it out and see how it goes? I don't think you should leave just because something is changing (I'm guessing that's what happened, I couldn't make it to the meeting).

Like I said, there must've been a misunderstanding somewhere down the line. I'll be glad to sit with everyone and talk about what's going on.
Turk

I may not be that perfect son, but y'all'll be rockin' when I'm done.
Arturus
ComNet Marshal

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1952
Total Posts:  2143
August 12, 2007 7:39:17 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
For the record, Jaden is not being forced out.  His decision to leave is entirely his own and it is unfortunate that the navy will lose an officer.  Any other discussion on this topic should be confined to pm on IRC or the comnet messaging system.  If more on this subject is posted on the comnet it will be deleted.
SCAP, WADJ/LCM Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/STCR Doashim/1Flt/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x3)[SV][BRC][VC:S][CBV][LoM](x2)[LSM][LoR][BWC][SWC][GWC][LoC-DD][CM-PL]

Clearly Canadian!
Japheth
ComNet Overlord

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Fleet Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Fleet Admiral*

Post Number:  1957
Total Posts:  2517
August 12, 2007 7:43:06 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
I've spoken with Art and gotten a bit of explination, I'd like statements from anyone else that has something to contribute. Either in IRC or via Comnet messaging.
Fleet Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/FAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][BWC][LSM][MC:1][NC][KC:DE][IGC][MoH]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  619
August 12, 2007 9:21:31 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, so Jaden has left. I think the thing we have to worry more about is the fact that Sentinel doesn't have a leader. We can't dwell on stuff that can't be helped. We must think about the future.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Decembrist
ComNet Initiate

Decembrist

Post Number:  117
August 12, 2007 9:23:24 PM    View the profile of Decembrist 
Than, sssshhh.
Turk

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  620
August 12, 2007 9:44:21 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Garet... this isn't a comment to be shhhhed. I'm sorry if I sound apathetic to the uneasy air about the topic, but stuff needs to get done. These kind of problems need to be nailed ASAP or they tend to become bigger problems. I'm thinking of this using logic, not emotions.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Decembrist
ComNet Initiate

Decembrist

Post Number:  118
August 12, 2007 10:09:56 PM    View the profile of Decembrist 
Nono, I say "shh" because you don't know what's going on. What you say will not work in this situation, and if you need to know more find me on IRC.
Turk

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Sentinel Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:25:34 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 359  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >