Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Raiders Squad Writing Competition 1

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Raiders Squad Writing Competition 1
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  795
Total Posts:  1587
  Raiders Squad Writing Competition 1
August 4, 2006 6:57:39 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Darr-Rann selected a carbine from the crate of weaponry which sat on the table before him. He had been on many missions before, but all of which had been in enemy or neutral territory, usually with offensive objectives. However, this time their mission was different. They were to play the role of bodyguards, in their own home.

Two days ago, an assassination attempt was made against Shade 1013, a team of military intelligence officers, right in their office. A bomb, hidden underneath the desk of one of the troops, was discovered shortly after they arrived for work. Luckily, the bomb had been a dud.

I hope these attackers keep up the quality with their explosives. The squad leader thought to himself, shuddering involuntarily. He didn't like the thought of being killed by an enemy bomb. If he were to die in mission, he'd rather it in a strait-up fight, rather then falling into a trap.

He looked to the other raiders, who were busy picking their equipment. He noticed two of them kept their distance. Rogueboy and the squad's newest trooper, callsigned "Hunter Plasma" hadn't been getting along very well at all. Hunter in particular had been treating Rogueboy poorly, who had been doing a good job at containing himself. The rookie's gonna be a serious problem if he doesn't learn to contain himself. Darr-Rann thought. He'd see how the soldier acted on this mission, and if he was a still problem, he'd have him transferred.

"Daminga, Eviscares, your on ammo duty. Get some medium gear packs. Aphamos, Hunter Plasma, you guys each grab a sniper rifle and some extra clips for them, we might need them in case we get hit from long range." He hoisted a communications pack over his shoulder. There were established communications networks all over Tadath, but he didn't want to trust putting their chatter on a public frequency. He saw LK pick up a medical kit. He had left the medical program, and he was glad that command saw it fit to give them another medic.

"Alright, we're forming two teams. Gold team will be lead by me, with Eviscares and Hunter Plasma. Silver team will be Aphamos leading LK, Rogueboy, and Damigna" He said, mentally dividing them. He had partial medic training, and LK was in his medic courses. Aphamos and Hunter Plasma both had  the long-range slugthrower rifles. Daminga and Eviscares had extra ammo. And Rogueboy and Plasma would be seperated, if they ever split up.

Once they were ready, Darr-Rann picked up his helmet, putting it on. "Get ready guys. This certainly isn't going to be an easy mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The squad stood outside the building. The structure was one of the many intel offices based in the city. It was only three levels tall, with a blast door entrance on each of the sides. Two stormtrooper squads stood on each side.

"Corporal." Darr-Rann said to the leader of the other squad, Antlion Squad. The Raiders SL had been given command of the two squads on his side due to seniority. Their shift was lead by another leader, a Gunnery Sergeant. "Your men see anything yet?"

"Negative Sergeant." The other replied. Darr-Rann sighed. This was a good light mission. All they had to do was search visitors and keep their eyes out for activity outside  the small walls which surrounded the facility.

"Sir, I think I see something in my scope." Hunter Plasma said. The snipers had the job of scanning the skyscrapers which shot up around the facility, to watch for enemies trying for a long range attack. "Something around midlevel of tower thirteen." Darr-Rann refrenced his map. "Wait, someone's out on the balcony. Is that a sni..." He begun. Suddenly a loud gunshot echoed out, and Hunter's helmet shattered, blood spraying out into the air...

Sorry it was two days late guys, getting home and all was a bit chaotic and I couldn't get on the net 'till now. Have fun, and may the competition begin!

-----------------------
Raiders
SL/SGT_Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
WARRANT OFFICER, 2ND CLASS
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
Flashmaker
Aphamos
ComNet Novice

Aphamos

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  84
Total Posts:  209
  RE: Raiders Squad Writing Competition 1
August 4, 2006 9:42:18 PM    View the profile of Aphamos 
Oh, crap.  Aphamos hadn't expected this at all, his ally Hunter now lying dead on the ground next to him.  Despite Darr-Rann's warnings, he had taken his mission as a vacation.  Before he had arrived at his current position, he cemented that statement into his head, desperately needing and searching for some sort of rest and relaxation.  He had been recently placed as the assistant squad leader of the Raiders, and along with the title, had been given even more responsibility.  He snapped to reality again, quickly looking around at the stormtroopers beside him.  "GET DOWN!  WE'VE GOT A SNIPER ON THE BALCONY!" he yelled.  He dove forward, finding the sniper oh the balcony that had just picked off his friend.  Almost naturally, he aimed and zoomed in at the head of the enemy, holding his breath and chanting that one word in his head.  Perfection.  Perfection.  He pulled the trigger, the shot bursting out of the barrel of his rifle, hitting the sniper in the neck.  The shot rang out through the entire area, the blast cutting the silence around him like a sharp, swift blade.  The man's muscles went loose, the enemy falling down as his head smacked the ground, a pool of blood forming under him.  A bloody spot formed behind where the man's neck used to be, a small chip in the wall from the bullet there as well.

Aphamos reloaded his rifle in a few brief motions, calmly yet precisely searching the building for further threats.  His hand came to a halt as he saw another figure only two stories above the dead man.  Aphamos zoomed in on the second man, the new target being a sniper as well, but this time, aiming straight at Aphamos.  Aphamos instinctively flipped twice to the left, the sniper, obviously an amateur compared to the last one, firing.  The shot hit the ground next to Aphamos, small debris flying out from the impact.  He aimed at where the sniper was, zooming in at his scope.  He started chanting in his mind again, holding his breath at the same time.  He pulled the trigger, the shot striking the man through the scope, piercing him in the right eye.  The man dropped his rifle, the weapon dropping to the ground, the barrel breaking off.  Aphamos reload once more, searching the building for more snipers.  Come on!  One more?  I haven't even used a clip yet.  He finished searching the building, slowly making his way to his feet.

"You can get up now." he said.  He walked over to the corpse that laid beside him, fresh blood still gushing out from the wound to the head.  "I don't think we are going to need a medic for this one." he added grimly.  He winced at the corpse, a shiver being sent down his spine.  A medic rushed over to the body, placing his fingers on Hunter's neck, checking for a pulse.  "Yeah.  A bit late there doc; maybe five minutes earlier, and you would have gotten something."  The medic looked up at him and nodded, a group of people coming in to take the corpse.  Aphamos walked over to Darr-Rann, who was staring out into the city.  A mysterious, thick fog had made its way to their area, the sound of thunder also starting up.  The lighting made a loud, high sound, almost like a cackle of sorts.  Aphamos looked over at his squad leader, who was having what Aphamos called one of his "moments".

"It's unfortunate to see him go." said Aphamos, looking out into the mirage of buildings as well.  "Crappy way to die too, if you ask me."  Darr-Rann merely nodded, still staring out towards the city.  "He wasn't with us for a long time though.  A week or two, wasn't it?"  Darr-Rann nodded again, this time shaking his head and looking at Aphamos.

"You think there are more of them in that building?" he asked.  Aphamos shrugged, looking over at the tower in question.  "We better make sure.  Hey, you five-" he said, pointing at five of the stormtroopers, "go check out that building.  Don't let your presence be known, and if you encounter anything, let us know.  Let's not go in and shoot at random things though, shall we?"  The stormtroopers all nodded, disbanding from their larger group and starting on their way to the building.  The building was only sixty yards away from their position and was slowly fading out of their sights, the fog consuming it.  Aphamos walked over to his left now, wanting to check on the other members of his squad now.  He slowed down, finally coming to a complete stop as a stranger approached the blast doors.  The man was wearing a thick, black cloak, his attire not at all familiar to Aphamos.  Darr-Rann hesitated for a moment, the walked towards the man, intercepting him before he could reach the doors.  Aphamos slowly walked over to Darr, keeping his distance away in case the man attacked.

"I have an urgent meeting with Shade 1013." said the man.  His voice was deep, commanding, as if he was ordering Darr-Rann to move aside.

"Sir, could you please take your coat off?" asked Darr-Rann politely.  The man's face started to redden as he moved back.

"I really don't have time for this!" the man roared.  Aphamos discreetly raised his sniper rifle, aiming it at the man's leg.

"Sir, I insist that you take your coat off if you wish to enter." said Darr, calmly.  The man fumed, taking his coat off.  He threw it down onto the ground, at the last second, pulling a metal object out of it.  Dammit!  The man pressed a button, raising his hand as a blade emerged from the hilt in his hand.  Aphamos quickly raised his rifle more, immediately firing.  The shot rang out again, hitting the man in the upper thigh.  The man started wailing, his screams and moans like roars.  The man tumbled to the ground, Darr-Rann kicking the knife out from his hand.  A group of stormtroopers rushed towards him, injecting something into the man's neck, one of them tending to the bullet wound on the man's thigh.  Aphamos reloaded his gun, walking towards Darr now.  "Why did you go and do that for?  He would have missed regardless."  Aphamos smiled at the statement, Darr-Rann giving orders again.  "Strip him and interrogate him.  Tell me what he knows as soon as possible."

-----------------------
Raiders

War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.
--William Tecumseh Sherman--
daminga
ComNet Initiate

daminga

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  190
Total Posts:  242
August 5, 2006 1:04:14 AM    View the profile of daminga 
"Using advanced and intelligent troops for guard duty," Daminga was saying, "This could only mean one thing."

"Party time!" examined Rogueboy as he and Daminga walked through the blast doors with the rest of the squad to take up they guard position. 

"Guys, I don't think that is a good way of thinking right now.  Remember.  There was already an attempt of bombing this building," explained LK. Even though he was feeling as if this mission was a cake walk also he would never admit it.

"He's right man," Rogue said as the turned to Daminga.  Then smiling, he added, "That's why they use us Raiders to guard the important stuff."

"And the dangerous stuff," Daminga added nodding.  By now they were positioned outside the intel building they were to guard.

"Sir, I think I see something in my scope," Hunter was saying to Darr, "Something around midlevel of tower thirteen."

Daminga, along with Rogueboy and LK, looked around searching for the tower Hunter had seen something at. 

"Wait, someone's out on the balcony. Is that a sni..."

CRACK

PFC Hunter Plasma was cut down by a long range sniper shot and fell to the ground. 

Oh shit! Daminga thought as Silver team instinctively dove for cover wherever they could find it.  As he crouched behind a meter high wall running parallel to the building's walls, Daminga looked over to check on his squad mates.  That's when he noticed Hunter was down.  Hunter's helmet was almost split in two and his visor had been smashed inward as if a giant had punched him in the face.  Daminga heard three more shots ring out.  A few seconds later, Aphamos called out,

"You can get up now."

Daminga glanced over at Rogue and LK and could tell the party atmosphere had vanished from them.  He too realized that in this army, there was not rest and relaxation.  They were in constant danger.  Aphamos was talking to Darr even though the squad leader was staring off at something. 

"Stupid kid," Rogue said as a couple of stretcherbears carried the body of Hunter away. 

"He's gone.  Shot dead and you're still pissed at him?" asked LK.

"Yea, you're right.  He's gone," stated Rogue dryly. 

They really didn't get along.  Plus Hunter wasn't doing so well as it was anyways.  It might be better for the squad now that he's gone.  But I should never say that about a squadmate, dead or alive.  I depend on these guys as they depend on me.

As these thoughts floated through Daminga mind, he noticed a thick fog approaching the area of the city they were stationed at.

That could be a problem.

A stranger's voice broke Daminga's train of thought, "I have an urgent meeting with Shade 1013."

Darr had stopped the man before he could enter the building.  Now he asked, "Sir, could you please take your coat off?"

The man said something Daminga couldn't hear because of the storm approaching.  Finally Darr seemed to have persuaded the man to take off his coat.  Just as he did so, the man pulled out a knife from his jacket and raised it.  Aphamos, had raised his sniper rifle again, fired into the man's leg.  With the man on the ground and a couple of troopers holding him down, one of them injected him with something that caused the man to relax and pass out. 

"Got to get me some of that," Daminga said the Rogueboy and LK without taking his eyes off the man.  All three Raiders had stepped up behind their SL and their ASL, in case they're help was needed also.

"Strip him and interrogate him.  Tell me what he knows as soon as possible."

"Yes sir!" stated one of the troopers.

"Daminga, give half your load to Rogue and the other half to LK.  Then follow these regulars and make sure they do get something out of that guy,"

"Right Sarg," Daminga said, handing over the extra ammo to a disappointed looking Rogue and an ungrateful looking LK.

"Don't worry you two," Darr said to them, "Once he gets back, he gets all the extra ammo back."

This brought a smile to their faces and dread to Daminga's.

Simple.  I'll take my time.

Daminga walked behind the soldiers dragging the man into the basement which held cells and rooms for the purpose of interrogation.  The man was groaning as they dumped him into a chair in one of the rooms.

"Give him whatever it is you have to give him to wake up," Daminga ordered one of the soldiers. 

"Yes sir,"  one of them sated.

As soon as the needle was emptied into his arm, the man seemed to awake out of a dream.  He looked around in confusion until the pain in his leg caused him to realize his situation.  Daminga saw him clench his teeth against the pain and thought admirable of this man.  Aphamos's shot had gone right through his leg but that didn't mean it wasn't painful, it just meant that it would heal better and faster.  Plus, with an exit wound as well as an entry wound there was twice the amount of blood.

"Darr, this guy is still bleeding pretty badly.  You might want to send LK down to check him out before something worse happens to him," Daminga deliberately stated loud enough for the man to hear him.

"Right, we want out guest to be fit and able to answer our questions," Darr said back over the com, "LK will be on his way."

"I'm not saying anything you piece of shit!" exclaimed the man.  He tried to stand to punch out at Daminga but his wound and the remainder of the knock out drug were still in him a bit, causing him to fall back dizzly into his chair.

"Wow there buddy!" Daminga said casually, "You going to hurt yourself even before I get to.  Now that wouldn't be fun would it?  Just sit tight.  Someone is coming to check out your leg and then we'll get started." 

-----------------------
Raiders
TRP/LCP Daminga/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
"One more soldier reporting sir,
I've served my time in hell."

"Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood 1918
[This message has been edited by daminga (edited August 5, 2006 1:05:39 AM)]
[This message has been edited by daminga (edited August 5, 2006 1:10:51 AM)]
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  399
Total Posts:  2089
August 5, 2006 2:56:47 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
I can't believe Hunter is dead, so much for that touch of immortality I felt amongst the Raiders, even though I never liked him he was still a Raider and should of died amongst a battlefield surrounded by fallen enemies, not like this, even though Rogueboy would of preferred a sniper bullet to a slow and painful death. Rogueboy stood at the gate in the lobby with LK. "You really didn't like Hunter did you?." Rogueboy let out a soft chuckle. "He really didn't like me, it wouldn't of been fair if I didn't return the feeling." Just than the comlink in Rogue's helmet was activated. "LK we need you down here, bring you med gear." LK looked at Rogue who bowed his head. "You know what this means." "Yes, yes I do." LK gave Rogue his ammo and went downstairs into the dungeons.

Why exactly am I carrying all this ammo? I really got to go take a leak "Darr I'm going to go to the restroom." Darr looked up snapping out of his distante gaze. "Yeah sure, just wash your hands when your done." Rogue didn't rise up to the bait, he made his way to the receptionist and asked the droid where the restrooms are. "Down the hall on your left, pass the tubelifts, a little further down the hall." Rogueboy gave his thanks and started down the hall, passing the tubelifts, there were a bunch of Shade 1013 officers waiting for the tubelift, most of them were humans but there were a a few other species thrown into the mix Rogue passed them and reached the bathrooms, walking up to the urinals he saw the urinal cakes bore the mark of the Imperial Center Store. The bathrooms were your usual white tiled floor, white urinals, three stalls, a small shelf, and two sinks with circular mirrors. Rogueboy set down his helmet on the shelf and went to go relieve himself, he finished, washed his hands and stepped out. Rogueboy looked on his left, there was a door all the way at the end of the hall. I wonder where this leads to? Rogueboy went to the door and opened it, it led to a hallway where there were industrial sized tube lifts, at the end of the hall there was another door, Rogue approached it and opened, he entered a loading dock with a gate, and a door leading to an outside alley. Rogue turned his comlink on. "Darr  I think we forgot about the back door." Darr came over the comlink. "There's a backdoor? Why didn't Shade 1013 inform me about it?" Rogue dwelled upon the posed question. "Probably because most people don't think about shipping and they didn't feel the need to guard it." Rogueboy opened the door and saw five men in black coats heading towards the door. "Darr I might need a little back up. I got five men heading towards me, and they are probably armed." Rogueboy closed the door and took up point behind a crate that was beside the door. bringing his E-11 to point. Darr's voice came over the comlink. "It might be a decoy to bring us all to that side, I'll send a few of the clones over to assist you."

A few minutes later the door opened and the men walked by holding out blasters, they looked straight at the door leading towards the restrooms and the reception, not looking at the left where Rogue was hiding. This might play out pretty good, Rogue slowly lowered his E-11 and began attaching his vibrobayonet, the five would-be killer's progress was slow, Rogueboy also made slow progress, taking cautious quiet steps, eventually he fell in line behind the other five men. Got to make this one count. Rogueboy pulled his arms back and with as much force as possible thrust his bayonet into the man's spine, the man screamed and fell on the floor unable to move his arms or legs. "Nobody move or I'll kill you all." Rogue shouted at the top of his voice. The four other men paused for a second one of them was just about to turn around and fire until all such hopes vanished as two more troopers came in from the door. Rogue spoke with renewed courage. "Now drop your guns and put your hands on the back of your heads." The suspects complied, Rogue pointed to one of the other troopers. "Search them." "Yes, sir." The trooper began searching them, pulling out knives and grenades from various pockets and jackets. Within ten minutes later the prisoners were escorted downstairs to be entrusted into Daminga's care.

-----------------------
He will give them death, and they will love him for it -Gladiator

TRP/PFC_Rogueboy/1SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
[This message has been edited by Rogueboy (edited August 5, 2006 3:04:59 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Rogueboy (edited August 5, 2006 3:36:34 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Rogueboy (edited August 5, 2006 3:37:04 PM)]
Aphamos
ComNet Novice

Aphamos

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  85
August 5, 2006 5:47:47 PM    View the profile of Aphamos 
Aphamos reloaded his rifle once more, this time taking his time.  There is number three.  Well, two and a half I guess, seeing as how it wasn't a fatality.  He though of his sniper job as a game; the more kills he got, the more points that he was awarded.  Different body parts on his target were worth different point values as well.  He walked over to Darr-Rann again, who was glued to his comlink ever since Rogueboy stumbled upon the group of enemies inside of the building.  Updates were flying back and forth, Aphamos turning to face the building where the stormtroopers were headed.  It didn't feel right to him; nothing felt right to him at that moment.  The building, the fog that was looming in the area, distorting their vision; all of the variables were against them.  "How is Rogueboy?" he asked, little emotion in his voice.  Darr-Rann took his comlink away from his helmet, placing it onto his belt again.

"He's fine." answered the squad leader.  "He stumbled on some resistance in the building, but he captured them.  Killed one, shoved the rest in the torture chamber."  Aphamos smiled.  They had named the basement of the building the "torture chamber", due to the fact that Daminga was interrogating the suspects there.  A shiver went down Aphamos's spine as he thought of Daminga and what he was doing to get answers from the men.  Trying to shake the gruesome thought from his mind, he turned to the left, looking straight out into the thick blanket of fog.  He watched as the stormtroopers faded into the distance, until finally, they sent word through comlink that they had reached the building.  Aphamos crouched down, moving the scope of his sniper rifle to his right eye, moving the weapon so the he could see the soldiers.  He could faintly identify the five troopers, trying his best to concentrate on their outlines rather than their specific features.

As far as Aphamos could tell, the trooper in front had just opened the door, the group of stormtroopers filing into the building.  The metal door slid to a close as a thought struck Aphamos hard in the head.  Oh, crap.  He quickly rose to his feet, turning to the right where Darr was.  "They are walking into their deaths!" yelled Aphamos.  Darr-Rann turned sharply towards him, his hand jutting to his comlink.  "Doesn't it make sense?  They use the amateur snipers as bait, bring us in, then strike.  We have got to tell them."  Darr-Rann pulled out his comlink, turning it on and fixing the channel.

"Red team?" he said.  "Red team, do you read me?"  A faint static type noise could be heard, the sound finally being changed to one of a man's voice.

"Yes, we are here, Sir." replied the voice.  "We have just entered the building.  It's empty for the most part, crates littering the area."  There was no other noise from the comlink, the voice therefore sounding zombie-like.  "Wait a second.  There is some movement over there, to the left.  Number two, take a look."  The sound of footsteps could now be heard, Aphamos crouching into his sniper position again.  He was listening keenly to the comlink, at the same time, trying to see if he could movement from outside of the building.  Aphamos's head shot up as he heard screaming through the comlink.  "I see-AAAAAAAAHHHH!" yelled the trooper.  Aphamos quickly looked back through his scope, alarmed by the sound.

"RED TEAM!" yelled Darr.  "RED TEAM, ARE YOU THERE?!?"  The screaming over the comlink continued as the squad leader lowered the device, turning it off and placing it back onto his belt.  Crap, crap, crap.  "They are gone.  I guess we are going in."

-----------------------
Raiders

War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.
Aphamos
ComNet Novice

Aphamos

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  87
August 6, 2006 11:03:09 PM    View the profile of Aphamos 
Aphamos rose to his feet again, slinging his sniper rifle to his side.  Great.  How are we going to get out of this one?  He turned to his right, looking at his squad leader.  Darr-Rann had his comlink up to his helmet again, trying to get something from the troopers in the tower.  They are either captured or dead.  Or both, of course.  He sighed to himself, wanting to get an update from Darr, but at the same time, already knowing what he would hear.  "Did you get anything yet?" he asked quietly.  The squad leader put his comlink back on his belt, shaking his head at the question.  Aphamos opened his mouth again, about to ask another question, when he quickly bit his tongue, silencing himself.  He was always asking Darr questions, always looking at him when time came for a plan.  He wanted to solve this one though, and for once, he wanted to give Darr some time to think.  He closed his eyes, plans of attack going through his head, one by one being systematically thrown away.

Make them lose without attacking.  His eyes shot open, a plan finally hitting him.  He looked over to Darr-Rann again, who had finally gotten signal from the comlink.  A cold, high pitched voice resonated from the comlink; a voice that was, oddly enough, familiar to Aphamos.  The sound was like that of a cackle, the voice mocking the stormtroopers, in a sense.  Darr-Rann looked over at Aphamos, and even though a helmet separated his face from Aphamos's vision, Aphamos could tell Darr's expression.  What kind of freak-show do we have on our hands here?  Aphamos searched his mind, trying to find where he had heard that voice.  The fact that he couldn't identify the voice was tearing him from the inside out, to a point where he stopped trying.  Darr-Rann pressed the small button on the side of his comlink, finally asking the man to identify himself.

"This isn't Red team, is it?" he said plainly.  The man on the other side continued to laugh, this time harder due to Darr-Rann's statement.  The squad leader shook his head, pressing the button on the device again.  "Please identify yourself."  The laughing slowed down a bit, and then finally faded into a total stop.  Thank you.

"Oh, there is no time for introductions." the said the man.  Aphamos had heard that statement before also, the image of the man coming back to him again.  He finally drew himself a picture of the man, You have got to be kidding me.  He is still alive?  "Now, either you abide by my little rules here, or every five minutes that you keep me waiting, one of these fine men will be tortured to death."  Aphamos quickly stepped forward, taking the comlink from Darr-Rann.

"How about this&Ezjarl." said Aphamos.  "We have recently acquired some of your soldiers.  I propose a prisoner exchange."

"Ah, you must be one of my filthy brother's friends." he said.  "How about this.  You either agree to this, or the next thing you hear is the cry from this trooper here."  Aphamos swallowed, his throat suddenly dry.  "You give me LK and the rest of my men, and I'll give you these soldiers here.  You have five minutes.  When they time runs out, these men start dying."

-----------------------
Raiders

[This message has been edited by Aphamos (edited August 7, 2006 9:21:27 AM)]
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  411
August 7, 2006 9:42:52 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogueboy was patrolling the back of the building when he heard the message saying Ezjarl would kill the other troops. He has to be bluffing, if he lets this exchange go through his men that are still with him wouldn't like that. Rogueboy ran the probabilities in his head of mercenaries following a man that would not do a five on five prisoner exchange even if its their comrades. Not likely but I have seen crazier things. Rogue opened the door to outside and sat on the stairs, it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, and it seemed like nothing could go wrong. Unfortunately everything did go wrong, Rogueboy reminded himself.

Rogue felt a slight pinch in his neck and he looked up, a man was standing there holding an empty syinge. "You have just been injected with Sonin Tera, one of the most illegal drugs, banned in almost all planets except for Hutts space, its an hallucinogenic, as well as an downer, which means you will probably be having nightmares, if you live."

Rogueboy's head tilted down and he stutterd in his wording. "W...w...what do you mean if I live?" Already Rogue was starting to see things that weren't normal, all of a sudden the sun's golden light was turning into a red haze the streets became warped and twisted, and the man's face was no longer a man's, it became a lizard's heade with a hissing tongue and flaring nostrils.

The man laughed. "I can see it's effects are already kicking in, you will probably die because I put enough in there to kill someone weighing up to two-hundred pounds and you look like you weigh less than that, have a good couple of minutes." With that the man disappeared back into the building.

Rogue studied a few specks in the distance and as they got nearer his eyes widened. I thought they were all dead, how could they still be alive? Damn it if they won't stay dead I'll kill them again. The corpses made their way to Rogue, they were of all types of races, all ages, some as young as fourteen, others as old as eighty, a few faces Rogue didn't even know, but he knew he killed them. "I killed you all before and I will kill you again." Rogue opened fire with his E-11, but all the bolts passed right through them. It's not real you got to snap out of it, as Roguebot thought this he pulled the pin out of a grenade and threw it in the middle of the undead.

"Rogue what's your status?" Rogue looked from one side to the other quickly. "Rogue what's your status?" This time the voice more urgently, and Rogue thought the voice sounded familiar, he pressed the comlink talk button.

"They're here, they are coming to get me, run while you can." The panick in Rogue's voice was evident, as he tried to take a few steps back but tripped on the stairs, the undead were closing, and as the first one grabbed him, Rogue threw up in his helmet and passed out.

-----------------------

daminga
ComNet Initiate

daminga

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  192
Total Posts:  242
August 7, 2006 3:53:31 PM    View the profile of daminga 
Daminga stood over the five prisoners feeling a bit exhausted.  He had sent LK back outside with the rest of the squad.  Now he was done with his task of interrogating the prisoners.  His hands felt numb and his knuckles had started bleeding long ago.  His arms had grown sore from the constant swinging.  Daminga knew that as bad as he felt, the prisoners were feeling fifty times worse.  Two were actually still conscious, which Daminga admired. 

If they can take what I gave them and still be awake then they've got guts.  It's either that or they're just stupid.

Daminga was one of those who believed that the old "persuasion" ways were the best and he had used every trick in the book with these guys.  Now he looked around at the prisoners and the reality of what he was done finally started to sink in. 

One of the guys was laying on the ground, his legs tied at the ankles and his arms tied behind his back.  Blood had dried onto his face causing him to be unrecognizable.  His left hand had been crushed under one of the legs of a chair which Daminga had place on top of the hand and forced another prisoner to sit on.  Still, he hadn't talked much except to cry out in pain.  His two buddies who were also pasted out were also barely recognizable.  One had a broken jaw and the other's eyes were so swollen that it'd take a couple days for him to see again.  Also, the one with the broken jaw, had a nice cut across his forehead from where Daminga had finally had enough with him.  The man had kept spiting at Daminga and refusing to talk.  When the man finally was able to project his aim good enough to hit Daminga in the face, Daminga had picked him up and thrown him across the room.. The man had come down crashing face first onto a metal table, hence to head injury and the unconscious state he was in.  The other, the one with the swollen eyes tipped backwards in his chair as Daminga threw punch after punch into his face and stomach, knocking his head on the floor.

Daminga glanced over at the two that were still awake, both sitting in chairs with arms and legs tied.  He had had to resort to weaponry with these two.  One was clenching his teeth together as to not scream out in pain from the blaster wounds Daminga delivered to his both his knees. 

That one is a toughest son of a bitch.  Both knees caps gone and he still just whimpers like a child.

The other man had also proven tough.  Daminga had to use one of his knifes to cut away a couple fingers before the man starting to try and shake his bond hands away.  This only cause Daminga to cut slower.  Finally it was this man that had talked. 

Maybe I didn't use the right tactics with the first three.  Than again I didn't really work slow enough for them to answer. 

Daminga reached for his comlink, which he had switched off as to not distract him.  "Darr,  I've got a name.  Ever heard of a fellow named Ezjarl?" 

-----------------------
Raiders
TRP/LCP Daminga/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
"One more soldier reporting sir,
I've served my time in hell."

"Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood 1918
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  413
August 7, 2006 6:23:31 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
"Alex....Alex...Alex!" Rogueboy opened his eyes, his mother was staring at him, she was a short woman with short blonde hair. "Why don't you ever come and see us?"

Rogue rubbed his hand on his head. This has to be a dream...or maybe I'm dead. "I promise if I get out of this alive I'll come visit in Coruscant." The image of his mother faded and it was replaced by an arena, Rogue looked down and in his hand which was old and wrinkled was a dagger, with an ebony handle. Rogue looked up and saw the gates open, four men came out, one of them charged and killed a confused old man standing not to far from Rogueboy, the three other men looked around in horror and confusion. Let's show these young punks what it really means to be a gladiator. The old man thought to himself as he charged the man wearing leather armour, Rogue dodged the blow aimed at removing his head and went low driving the dagger as hard as he could into the man's leg, the man howled, Rogueboy tried to pull it out of his leg but he was strong enough and he was run through.

The scene changed once again, and Rogueboy was tied to a tree, a fire was burning next to him, and Rogueboy walked up to him a burning stick in his hand. "Good, I like a little sport." Standing Rogueboy buried the burning branch into sitting Rogueboy's shoulder, whose scream filled the night. "You going to answer now, or do I have to continue?"

Sitting Rogueboy had tears in his eyes, but he wasn't bawling. "I don't know what you want from me." Perspiration dripped off his forehead.

Standing Rogueboy had a look of disdain on his face. "Don't lie to me Bill, where are the Wolves of New Brinne?" As soon as he finished asking he drove the stick into sitting Rogueboy's shoulder again. Once again the image distorted and he was following four of his friends wearing black clothing, and carrying guns, they entered a loading dock going single file, Rogueboy was last, just than Rogueboy felt a second of pain in his back but it vanished and he fell on the floor, unable to move and he slowly died.

Once again Rogue's vision swam and it focused on the man who injected the Sonin Tera, he was old, his face wrinkled, shoulders haunched, and bald, his face was nondescript forming a warped face. Rogue woke up from his dream. Darr and LK were hovering over him concerned expressions on their faces. "He's coming to." LK said in that robotic tone of his, he continued. "He will feel like a rancor hit his head, he might go into withdrawal, his blood shows high levels of Tonin Sera; it's a highly illegal drug which is also highly addictive and he might go into withdrawal." LK began closing his medic kit, and stepped back.

Rogueboy looked over to the side where his helmet was and saw that the inside was covered in bile and his head hurt, it was a pulsing pain, Darr dismissed LK from the room. "Rogue if you had a drug problem why didn't you tell me? The VE has its own rehabilitation center. Damn it man you almost killed yourself."

Rogue groaned his head hurting to the point of wishing he was dead. "Darr I don't do drugs, I drink but that's about it, someone injected that poodoo into my throat while I was on watch, I think Shade 1013 has a spy and he..." Rogue's body convulsed, and all of a sudden he started shivering. "What's going on?"

Darr looked at Rogueboy, and than gave him his upturned helmet and looked at him sympathetically. "LK said you might go through withdrawal, which is your body needing the drugs since it was so addictive, he also said that if we had some more Tonin Sera we could ween you off of it slowly with no major side effects. Unfortunately we don't have any more and it would be illegal for me to give you some, so your going cold chocobo. Darr got up to leave Rogueboy with his helmet, making sure to take all his weapons, who knows withdrawal is also known to make people depressed and who knows what a depressed person would do with so many blasters lying around. Just as Darr was stepping out of the room, Rogueboy emptied his stomache in his helmet again.

-----------------------

Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  801
August 7, 2006 7:19:37 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Points: Main Story  Galactic Games  Individual Posts = points

Aphamos  3  2  0 = 10
Rogueboy  3  4  2 = 16
LK  0  0  0 = 0
Eviscares  0  0  0 = 0
Daminga  2  1  0 = 6
Howmi Martin  0  0  0 = 0

Last post on GG recorded 7:07 PM  comnet time.

Daminga had one post discounted in the GG due to it not meeting the length requirements

Well, its a bit slow to start, but Aphamos and Rogueboy, and Daminga have done well so far. Get posting, the rest of you guys!

The standings:

1.Rogueboy
2.Aphamos
3.Daminga
4.Everyone Else

-----------------------
Raiders
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
Flashmaker
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  419
August 8, 2006 1:50:20 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogueboy still had the shakes, but the majority of the vomiting passed, he still gagged once in a while but it was nothing he couldn't handle. I'm going to make good on my promise, and go to Coruscant to see my family. Rogue stepped out of the room with his helmet in his hand, he went to the bathrooms, this time for a little cleaning.

Twenty minutes later.

Rogueboy emerged from the washroom his helmet on his head, cleaned. Rogue walked to the lobby where Darr stood pacing back and forth quickly. "What's up Darr?." Rogue enquired.

Darr stopped his pacing. "They killed one of the men, first Hunter and now him, these mission was more dangerous than we first believed. Listen I want you to find out who this traitor in Shade 1013 is, I want you to find him, and I want you to kill him."

Rogue was surprised at the cold fury in Darr's voice. "I would love to...but first I need my guns back." Darr handed Rogue his E-11, dual silenced slug throwers, and one grenade. "Forgetting something?" Darr pulled out Rogue's bayonet, the tip covered in dry blood. A flashback occurred of Rogue's drug induced sleep, him stabbing himself in the back. Let's settle this once and for all, Rogue thought to himself as he headed in the direction of the loading dock.

When he arrived the corpse was still on the floor, looking unseeingly towards the exit even though nothing was there this time. Rogueboy stared at the man. "Doesn't look anything like me." So saying he turned around and went to the tubelift, I wonder if the lab here has any Sonin Tera Rogue took the lift to the second floor. What he saw interrupted all of his thoughts, there were dozens of labs each with their own little experiments, some of them testing guns, others testing theories, and another testing hazardous drugs and plagues, each section was enclosed with a blaster resistant, sealed glass.  Rogue made his way down the row of mini labs stopping at the last lab, he looked up and it was labelled; Harmful Drugs Research Lab. Rogue walked to the door and tried to open it, it was locked.

One of the scientists inside pressed a button. "What do you want storm trooper, can't you see we are busy here?"

Rogue became impatient. "Someone tried to kill me with Sonin Tera, do you guys carry any of it around here?" The man conferred with his colleague, who in turn consulted the terminal.

"Yes we do, it was ordered a few days ago came in this morning as a matter of fact, should be in this vial right here..." The man was looking through a stack of vials, reading the very small but still legible handwriting. "Hmm...It would appear it is gone."

Rogue's face turned red, but luckily for him the scientist could not see through the helmet. "Who has access to this door?" Rogueboy asked pulling out his data-pad preparing to record the names.

"All of us on this floor can, let's see there's Christie, Gluzor, and ..." The man continued naming his colleagues and Rogueboy recorded every name there was thirteen of them, and he decided to start with the first one. Christie.

-----------------------

Aphamos
ComNet Novice

Aphamos

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  91
August 8, 2006 8:19:52 PM    View the profile of Aphamos 
Aphamos winced at the thought of one of the stormtroopers dying.  Another life wasted, he thought to himself, looking down at the ground.  He sighed, knowing that there was nothing that he could have done at that moment, but inside, he was determined to get the rest of the hostages out safely.  Damn double agent; too many people hate the Empire.  Someone in PR is screwing up really bad, if you ask me.  He thought of Shade 1013, and how someone was betraying them, right under their noses.  Aphamos looked over to his right, seeing his squad leader, Darr-Rann, busy with his comlink.  He turned, looking to his left now, staring at a stormtrooper.  The trooper was facing the building, no orders issued to him at all.  Aphamos walked towards the trooper, the soldier immediately turning around and saluting.

Aphamos returned the salute, waiting for the trooper to introduce himself.  "Private First Class Howmi Martin, Sir, reporting for duty."  Oh geez, new recruit.  Aphamos nodded, turning as Eviscares approached them.

"Hey Aph." said Eviscares, turning towards Howmi.  "I see you have met Howmi."  Aphamos nodded again, puzzled by how Eviscares had mentioned that; it was as if they knew each other some how.  "We were both in Dark Dragoons at one time, so we are already acquainted.  Damn, this isn't the time for introductions.  I need to get to Darr.

"Evis, I'll leave you in charge of taking care of our new recruit." said Aphamos.  Eviscares nodded, Howmi and Eviscares setting off into the other direction.  Aphamos quickly turned, walking back to his right.  He saw his squad leader, briskly making his way to Darr-Rann's position.  He saluted at Darr, Darr-Rann returning the salute.  "Have any plans?"  Darr-Rann didn't answer, but continued to stare out into the distance.  "This is crunch time.  There isn't much time left until the kill the next prisoner.  I say we start the ransom now."

"We can't have both of us win now, can we?" asked Darr-Rann, rhetorically.  Aphamos slowly shook his head, looking at the building in front of him.  The fog had cleared up now, leaving the stormtroopers a clear line of sight.  He closed his eyes, starting his normal routine of breathing in and out deeply.  This helped him concentrate, shutting him out of the world.  Fixes you right up for snipers, too.  He pictured the skyscraper in his mind, then the position of the stormtroopers, and finally, thought about their current situation.  Now what to do?  Bring them out, the strike.  He shook his head sharply.  That won't work unless we have about a hundred snipers waiting to cut any enemies down.  Bomb them?  Aphamos stopped, his scaring him.  Yeah, let's not bomb them.  Then the idea hit him.  Draw them out, trade, then fire.  Aphamos looked over at his squad leader, Darr-Rann still in one of his "episodes".

"I have an idea." said Aphamos, Darr-Rann quickly turning in his direction, knowing that there wasn't much time left.  "This needs to be done perfectly if you want it to work."  Darr-Rann nodded, Aphamos taking a deep breath and starting.

-----------------------
Raiders

Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  423
August 9, 2006 1:09:49 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogue had a visual of everyone on the list, two of them fitted the possible description, he sat them both in a room with him. "Alright one of you two fit my visual description of my attacker, so I'am left with two possible solutions, kill you both, or find out which one of you is really him." The two researchers looked at each other, Rogue saw the look of distrust they gave each other. What if I'm wrong and they both really didn't do it? Killing a man with a poison such as what happened wasn't an exact science because the man doing it didn't know the precise amount I weighed. There has to be an easier way to find him than this. Rogue began to shake, not from fear, or cold, but because the drugs still had a hold on him. "If you were to kill a man exactly how would you do it?" Rogueboy gave them each a sheet of paper, the two men wrote their answers down and Rogue looked at them, the answers were both the same; poison them. That's what I get asking the Harmful Drugs department, what is this guy playing at, he didn't know the other guy would write the same answer, and even if he did why that one? Unless he knew I would be asking these questions to myself, when I find him I'am going to kill him. Rogue continued with the questioning asking various questions trying to get a rise out of one of them, seeing who might hold anti Empire allegiance.

The questioning was concluded, Rogue couldn't tell which one of them did it, they both had solid alibis, Rokuto was with a group of researchers since he punched in this morning, Sturm was on lunch which he said he spent the duration of his lunch break in the small kitchen the staff uses, the terminal that Rogue checked on showed no one leaving until after Rogue was almost killed which stated that Sturm didn't leave the room on his lunch break. Maybe there is another way out of the kitchen? Rogue thought to himself as he made his way to the kitchen, as he entered he noticed something, there was no ventilation in the kitchen, there was a food processor, a garbage bag hanging from a counter, a sink, a few utensils, a fridge, and a couple of chairs and tables. Frustrated Rogueboy kicked a chair across the room, it hit the wall and made a loud banging noise, his anger raining unchecked Rogue punted another chair, Can't believe it, why can't it just play out the way I want it? Two soldiers have died so far and nothing has been done to avenge them. Rogue's stomache churned and he felt he was going to vomit again, taking off his helmet, he opened the garbage bag and threw up, as he did so it opened the cubboard, revealing a hole that ran through the wall. Well...well...well what do we have here? It would appear Sturm was the killer, let's check where these leads to first.

-----------------------

Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  811
August 15, 2006 5:25:07 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
[This message has been edited by Darr-Rann (edited August 26, 2006 4:11:44 PM)]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  828
August 26, 2006 4:12:38 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Darr-Rann sat in the passenger's seat of the speeder as they headed towards their target. They had located were the troopers were being held hostage, in the top floors of an office tower. Normally they would drop via LAAT in such a situation, but they didn't want to draw any more public attention then this mission already had.

They were all armed with carbines with sound suppressing modifications,  heavy blaster pistols as sidearms, and combat knives. Additionally, Daminga and Culexus were carrying ammunition backpacks, Rogueboy had a pack full of minor-grade explosives, and Aphamos carried one of the two sniper rifles they had been using earlier, with clips. Darr-Rann had left his omni-node set as well, settling for a smaller, shorter range pack.

They reached the building's entrance. "Go, go, go!" Darr-Rann yelled at his troopers, and they rushed out of the speeders into the entrance of the building.

The secretary, which had been told in advance of their arrival, nodded to them and walked out the exit.

"Watch your backs, be ready for hand-to-hand combat. Remember, this is a hostage situation guys. Their lives are depending on us.

MISSION PARAMETERS

Primary Objectives

Secure floors 40-43. Eliminate all enemies in area.
Rescue Hostage troopers, and any additional hostages being held by the enemy.

Secondary Objectives
Find the terrorist's base of activity.
Find information on the terrorists, and any links they have.

Notes
Squad is using silenced blaster carbines. Attempt to remain as unknown to enemies on floor 43 (were hostages are held) until they are engaged.

-----------------------
Raiders
SERGEANT
Flashmaker
Rizzit
ComNet Marshal

Rizzit

[VE-ARMY] Colonel

Post Number:  2154
Total Posts:  2943
August 31, 2006 11:44:21 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: Allright boys...I'm gonna come give ya a hand! Forgive the long post, it's been a while since I worked with the Raiders

The StarSpeeder landed on Tadath at a faster pace than usual. After celbrating at one of the offworld Cantinas, Rizzit was called back in a hurry as a personal favor to Darr-Rann. Not too far from the office tower, Rizzit landed his Starwind Yacht and prepared to disembark. Rizzit was walking down the boarding ramp when he was literally tackled off the ramp, which was followed by an oof!.

Rizzit slowly got up, rubbing his back. "Geez Kams....had a bit too many didn't ya?"

Kami shook her head. "Nah...I'm just glad to be back on a mission."

Rizzit nodded in agreement. You and me both Kami....you and me both...

Rizzit stare off into space. The ship and the office tower faded around him. Images of good times were coming back to him in his mind from long ago....

Rizzit and the rest of his squad were sitting around the lounge. `TJ offered to pay for the drinks and Rizzit offered to deal the Sabaac Cards. After Rizzit wearing down the whole squad, this was a good way to relax. Suddenly the repulsorlift engines of a shuttle could be heard just outside the base. Otto looked at Rizzit accusingly. "Okay Rizz, what are you doing this time?" Rizzit was shocked. He had no idea what that shuttle was doing there either. He just shook his head in bewilderment. "Otto my friend, I have no idea." Just before Rizzit could get up to see what was going on, a stormtrooper walked into the lounge.

The lounge was the closest room to the entrance to the base, so it was no surpise that they found their way in so quickly. The stormtrooper walked over to where the RAIDERS were playing cards and drinking.

"Greetings. I am Private First Class Jyse Toklar. I was sent here to report in to First Sergeant Rizzit." said the stormtrooper.

"Well, we'll call you Jyse." Said Rizzit. "If that's okay with you." Jyse nodded in agreement.

After suiting up from head to toe (except the helmet of course) Rizzit headed out to go wake up Otto and Teej. Headed all the way next door Rizzit was about to pound on Otto's door but instead he listened in on what Otto was mumbling.

*SNORE*"Dee....I'm gonna kill you."*SNORE*"Jubei....lose some weight so I can kill you."*SNORE*"Swomz.....you're a loser and I hate you. I'd wanna kill you most of all!*SNORE*

Rizzit chose this time to pound on Otto's door. *KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK "Otto! Neither of them are in our squad anymore! WAKE UP! SUIT UP! It's time to leave!"

Otto rolled out of his bed and onto the floor. "Wha? Huh? Rizz, what the heck is going on?" He asked.

"You were dreaming about your "favorite" members of our squad D-13, Jubei_Nimiichi, and Swomz." Rizzit replied through the wooden door.

"You call that a dream? It sounds more like a nightmare!" Otto replied.

"They're you're dreams dude, not mine! Anyways get suited up. We're leaving."

"Sir, PFC Fallen Angel reporting for duty...Fury and Peacemaker sent me with a Lambda class shuttle for transport...sir?...are you ok sir?"

Rizzit had stopped dead in his tracks are stared at Angel..."Jubei?' angel heard Rizzit whisper.

"sir, Jubei was my older brother sir...he died...just about a year ago..."

"well, aren;t you the spitting image of him... lemmie see your orders Angel...is that what we should call you...?"

"either Angel or Fallen sir...even Jikkyo if you like, thats my real name"

"ok then Angel, lets see those orders"

Fallen Angel produced a small data disk from his uniform. Rizzit acitvated it to produce Cosmic's smiling face.

"scared ya didn;t he Rizzit...i thought he would. He's the best weve got at the academy and he flew through his training. we thought you needed a little more ummm firepower, so hes your new Heavy Weapons Specialist. If he did what he was told he should be with a Lambda class shuttle to be used for your extraction. He...um...he seems to like to blow things up...wonder where he got that from...well at least he wont have cold feet pullling hte trigger...his brothers death left him with a cold heart...just dont leave him alone with prisoners who tried to kill him... Cosmic out"

"boy is Otto going to be happy to see you Angel... wanna have a little fun with him?"

"Otto come in," the comm yelled, "this is Rizzit, send Snipes and Cos on further down the mines, only about 2 kilometers though, and get yourself up here. I've got a little.... surprise for you"

Rizzit sounded amused and pleased with himself, which made Otto very worried.

"Riiiight," Otto replied, "I'll be right there." He switched off the comm and turned to Snipes and Cos. "You heard your orders from Rizzit, keep going down the shaft, no further than 2 kilometers," he turned to leave and shouted over his shoulder, "and Cos, quit being so jittery."

Otto raced back up the tunnel, using the Force to aid him in his run. He saw the mouth of the cave and stopped the Force flowing through him and began to walk up the slope towards open air. He turned off his inferred vision and walked into the light. Mara Jade was staring up at him from her communications equipment and jerked her helmeted head towards the spot where Rizzit and Teej were standing side by side with their helmets off grinning widely. Otto removed his helmet, exposing his very puzzled and worried look, TJ and Rizzit both grinning widely was not a good thing. This only made their smiles widen more, which seemed impossible.

They stepped away from each other to expose the bewildered, yet familiar and defiant, face of a young PFC, a face he hadn't seen in almost a year. Taken aback, Otto gasped and dropped his helmet.

"But, it can't be, he's... he's dead." Otto whispered just loud enough that the squad could hear him

"Yes Sir," the young PFC said "Jubei is dead, I am not he. I am his brother, Jikkyo, but my call sign is Fallen Angel, just call me Angel."

"He... he had a brother?" Otto said, turning and glaring at Rizzit, who was still grinning stupidly.

"Yep," Rizzit giggled, "And now his brother's a RAIDER, cool huh?"

"Yeah... cool."

Angel had finshed checking out the ship and was about to leave, when mara boarded.

"Christ Angel you're worse than snipes. He didnt even get hurt this time...ok lets check you out." Mara said with a pained look on her face.

"Hey, getting beat to crap is part of the family tradition. Lemmie tell you about this one time my brother and IH squad had to take out this superweapon..."

"save it for later angel, we need to get you patched up right away."

Mara went to work with her duct tape, sealing the wounds on Angels back and arm. then She made a sling for his left arm, to restrict the movement in his shoulder that was torn to hell. Then she helped him to his feet, and they went back down the boarding ramp.

They had just gotten off the ship, when they saw TJ lop off one of the remaining pirates arms. The pirate screamed and fell, the scent of charred flash filling the chamber. Otto and rizzit finished off the last pirates, using hand to hand combat so as to be able to interrogate them.

Rizzit took one look at Angel, shook his head, and laughed, "you know you're familt sure has some strange traditions angel. I'd prefer it if you tried to get rid of this one from now on...duct tape isnt cheap."  the rest of the squad laughed, the first time they''d been able to since the mission started. Even snipes breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that he escaped without major harm. it was then that the adrenaline began to wear off, as the battle ended and fatigue set in.

"ok guys, lets wrap this up. does naybody know how to pilot one of these ships?" Rizzit asked.

Angel raised his good hand, "ya i can, but i'll need a co-pilot...hey otto you could come with me, we'll share stories about my brother."

Otto's jaw dropped, and the entire squad almost passed out from laughing.

"just kidding sir, but i'd like to have you along for the ride home."

"alright angel lets do it." Otto said...

"Welcome home," Fury said as Rizz and Otto sat,  "I'm sure you had a safer mission than your friend Cos did, I'm sorry to hear he died, his family will be recieving letters of condulence. Now on to our first concern. Now Rizzit, I know you have important information, but; Otto, we've all been dying to know..."

"We?" Otto asked

"All of us," he waved his had around indicating the other commanders and smiled, "We've all been wondering how you and Fallen Angel faired together?"

"Oh, is that what this is? A test of my temper?"

"Not at all," Cosmic said, "this meeting is on a subject totally different from this, we're just curious. Your temper does you credit as a Dark Jedi, but not in front of the Prefect of the Army, now calm yourself"

"Yes my Lord," Otto replied and closed his eyes, letting the Force flow through his veins, calming his mind and body. After a minute or so he re-opened his eyes and stared at the commanders about the room.
    "If you must know," he said at last, "When I first saw him I was very startled, and my temper flared again, but within seconds he earned my utmost respect, for he knew of my history with his brother and confronted me about it, telling me he was unlike his brother and did not wish to quarrel with me. He's been a good friend since and great addition to the squad."

"As Otto and Angel were about to leave the planet, Angel found me and informed me that he had gotten the name of the client that had hired the pirates. Sirs, it was Swomz."

The commanders looked shocked, but held their own tempers, Otto's short temper, on the other hand, got the best of him.
"Swomz?!" he yelled, sitting up straight, "I'm going to kill that little bastard!!"

"Otto..." Cosmic warned

"I agree with Otto," Fury said at last, "Swomz needs to be punished for this. I will hire a bounty hunter to bring him in alive. Then, Otto, you may kill him. But before that happens, we have something to discuss with you."

Otto sat back and waited for Fury to continue.

"It recently has come to our attention that, recent... events... have led to the need of new leadership of Iron Horse. Otto, your long time loyal service to the Army, and the Vast Empire itself has led us to believe that you have come to deserve a position that calls for more leadership than you have had. We regret to say we should've done this a long time ago, but are glad to inform you that you have been promoted to the Squad Leader position of Iron Horse. Congratulations Otto."

Otto was shocked, he had been considered for Squad Leader positions in the past,  but had always been pushed aside when others who had been Squad Leaders in the past had returned from retirement or AWOL status. He'd been with the Raiders for almost 6 years, gradually moving up in rank and had been Assistant Squad Leader for a good 3 years. He couldn't bring himself to reply

"Otto?" Rizzit finally asked

Otto snapped himself back into reality.
  "Sorry, I'm just a bit taken aback. This is an honor sir, thank you so much, you won't be dissappointed."

"I'd better not be," replied a grinning Fury, "Now, go say farewell to the Raiders, especially Angel, I'm sure you've come very close to them all and I know how hard it is to leave your friends to go to a new position. But once you're done with that, I expect you to introduce yourself to your new squad, and the two new members of it, PFC Shawn Tylers and PFC Xaivier. Dismissed."

Otto and Rizzit stood, saluted the commanders, turned and walked out of the room.

Once outside the door, Otto released a breath that he didn't realize he'd been holding. Rizzit turned to him smiling.

"Congratulations man," he said, still beaming "I always knew you had it in you, I just didn't want to admit it, didn't wanna lose you as an assistant. But now you've gotten what you've deserved for a very long time, you earned it, we're gunna miss you."

"Rizz, it's not like I'm leaving the Army or anything, I'm just going to a new squad. You've already told me that the commanders are planning a big platoon wide mission, so we'll be on that together. You've led me to this point man, it's your own damn fault you're losing me." He winked at Rizzit, put his helmet back on and walked down the corridor. Five minutes later they'd reached the troopers' lounge, where all of the Raiders had finally made it home and were winding down from a tough mission.

Otto and Rizzit walked in and the squad raised their glasses to them. They both removed their helmets and Otto looked on the verge of actually crying, which he didn't do much.

"Umm, Otto.." Mara questioned "You alright? You look... upset."

"Well boys and girls, I'm sorry I have to say this, but it looks like this is going to be my farewell to the Raiders."

"Farewell?" Jed said "Otto, what are you talking about?"

"I've just been informed that I am now the Squad Leader of Iron Horse."

"Wow!" Jyse said "That's great Otto!"

They all congratulated him and then celebrated for a good hour or so. After that, Otto let the Force sober him up and he set off to introduce himself to his new squad. This was going to be interesting.

"Rizz...Rizz...are you there?" Kami said before she tackled him to the ground again.

The blur that surrounded Rizzit was fading back into reality. He was once again outside the StarChaser with Kami. Except...he was laying on the ground. Slowly standing up this time, he got to his feet.

"You scared me for a second there. You went into some sort of catatonic daydream."

"Sorry, I guess I was reminscing. I've had lots of memories with the Raiders, and very few of my old troopers are still around...." Rizzit said sadly.

"Cheer up Rizzy! You got me! Let's go find the squad."

-----------------------
Colonel Rizzit BlackHeart
Wildcard Platoon Commander
Phoenix Company Commander
Army of the Vast Empire
CC/PC/COL
Rizzit/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CRoM][CoH][OPA][SoA][SoS][SCP]
Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
[This message has been edited by Rizzit (edited September 1, 2006 12:08:05 AM)]
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  489
September 2, 2006 12:16:01 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
The plan was simple, the squad would use the tubelift to the thirty-ninth floor, there they would take the stairs to the fortieth and all hell would break loose as they fought their way up, the fortieth floor was a maze of cubicles and terminals.

The tube lift came to a halt, Rogueboy checked his blaster pack; full. It was the third time Rogue checked it since entering the tubelift, he was nervous he could easily tell, his hands were sweating, even through the gloves he wore. The tubelift arrived to the thirty-ninth floor and the five troopers shuffled out, silenced rifles at port, the thirty-ninth floor was a mess of cubicles and office workers some who glanced up as the troopers disappeared into the doorway that led to the staircase.

The Raiders stacked up on the door two men on the right side and three on the left, Darr motioned with his hand and Eviscares; who was positioned on the left, opened the door quietly, only exposing his hand, Aphamos on the right stuck his rifle through ready to kill anyone that saw the movement, no one was there. Darr took the point, followed by Rogueboy, Eviscares, Culexus, and finally Aphamos. The room was gloomy with barely a light on; there were cubicles on this floor. Just than a light flared up and the back of a man revealed itself, the man lit a cigarette and resumed watching the tubelift, Rogueboy brought his rifle to bring the man down, but Darr motioned for Rogue to lower his rifle, Darr pulled out his knife and slowly advanced on the man. Rogue kept his rifle on the man just in case he would suddenly turn around; which he didn't and Darr cut the man's throat and slowly lowered him to the floor, he than cleaned the blood off his knife using the man's pants and sheathed his knife. Darr resumed at the head of the line, the squad passed the wall of a cubicle and the entire squad was walking crouched down, the cubicle's wall ended at a kind of hallway where all the cubicles exits were located, Darr stopped just before the bend that led to the hallway, he pointed at Aphamos and in sign language told him to come up, Aphamos passed all the troopers hunched up against the cubicle and went alongside Darr, Darr pointed to his eye and the hallway, Aphamos lied down on his stomach and inched his way up to the corner, using the sniper he stuck his head out, the fact that Aphamos didn't fire a shot or got shot at showed that no one was there, and the rest of the squad moved ahead while Aphamos made sure the hallway remained clear. Darr pointed towards Eviscares and Rogueboy and pointed at the four cubicles on the right, whilst he and Culexus would clear out the four on the left, Rogue and Evi stacked on the side of the first cubicle, they stuck their heads out at the same time; the cubicle was clear.

Darr checked the cubicle with Culexus and it was empty, he than took the new recruit along with him instead of sending him with anyone else to first see his strengths and weaknesses, and secondly to reduce the chance of him blundering and getting himself killed, Darr and his partner moved up towards the next cubicle and checked it; empty, but he heard a slight noise come from the opposing cubicle, Darr looked and saw Evi and Rogue return from their cubicle, Evi slapped Rogue in back of the head and sheathed his knife. Darr sighed and than continued with clearing out the remaining two cubicles.

Evi and Rogue turned the corner and saw two makeshift beds set up, one in each corner of the room, on each of these beds a body rested; sleeping. Evi moved to the one on the left and at the same time Rogueboy went to the one on the left, Evi slung his rifle over his shoulder and pulled out his knife, in one fluid motion he drew a bloody smile on the man's throat, Rogue slung his rifle over his shoulder, the tip of his rifle touched the the back of his helmet and made the faintest clink of metal on plastic, that sound could of been a missile hitting the building, Rogue panicked and acted rashly, instead of pulling out his knife he used both hands to block the sleeping man's airways, one hand clasped over his mouth, whilst the other was blocking his nose, the man woke up, his eyes wide and fought back trying to loosen Rogue's grip on him, the man fought desperately as he began to run out of air trying to scratch Rogue's arms but his nails slid over the plastoid until it found a piece of black where it dug in, Rogue looked away as the man's attempts at survival became feebler until he died, Rogue turned to look at the man just as the light in his eyes went out. Rogue turned around and met Eviscares eyes, they burned with such anger that Rogueboy couldn't help but feel ashamed, Rogue stepped out of the cubicle and Evi gave him a smack on back of the helmet using his palm to make no noise.

-----------------------

TRP/LCPL_Rogueboy/1SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]

*92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,
copy and paste this into your signature.*
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  844
September 2, 2006 5:31:29 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
"Report." Darr-Rann said, speaking over the squad channel. Their helmets had special filters in place that allowed them to speak over radio with complete silence. It was useful on missions like this.

"We've just caught two sleeping, dead now. Raider five had a bit of a difficult time with his." Eviscares added, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "We haven't encountered any combat yet."

"Roger that Raider three. Raider two, how's the hallway?" Darr-Rann said, peering around a corner with his carbine held ready.

"No activity over here, Raider leader." Aphamos replied. Darr-Rann felt almost sorry in a way; He had to sit back while the rest of them went to work. "Still holding."

Suddenly something caught Darr-Rann's attention. The sound of voices and footsteps filled the room, ahead and left of him. He motioned Culexus to follow, crept closer to their position, hiding behind a cubical. They crouched absolutely still as the enemy passed.

"Those stormies are becoming a real pain in the ass. I wish the boss would just let us kill them all already and be done with it." One person said. Darr-Rann felt himself tense, anger starting to boil up inside him. They had already executed some of his fellow soldiers, and he would let them harm the rest. He drew his combat knife, the blade sliding silently out of it's sheath at his side. Culexus followed suit.

The two troopers crept around the cubical, finding themselves behind the enemies. There were three of them, all dressed in minor body armor and carrying old, rusted looking blaster rifles. The two stormtroopers crept towards their enemies, moving fast enough to gain ground, but slow enough to be quiet.

One fell slightly behind the others, and Darr-Rann took his chance. Reaching out, he pressed his left forarm against the man's chest, bringing him closer. His right hand launched forward, swiping the razor-sharp military grade knife against the man's throat, killing him instantly and soundlessly. He deposited the body to the floor and continued.

He nodded to Culexus, sheathing the blade and drawing out his carbine. Together they raised their weapons, the barrels aimed at the back of the terrorist's heads. A moment later they dropped to the ground, burning holes in the back of their skulls. They dragged the bodies into a cubical, hiding them as best they could.

"Three armed targets neutralized. Doesn't look like were expecting an attack. Pretty foolish, let's make them regret it." Darr-Rann said over the com channel. Various acknowledgments met him in return. Suddenly an alert flashed on his HUD. Someone was trying to contact him VIA private com channel. He shrugged his shoulders and opened it.

"Raiders Squad leader, this is command. Colonel Rizzit and  Gunnery Sergeant Kami are on there way as reinforcements." A voice he vaguely recognized as one of the platoon's minor staff members.

"Roger that command." Darr-Rann said. Kami had been assigned to the squad but had not yet been moved in, and Rizzit was once a Raider. They must really consider this an important job if they're getting sent to us. He shrugged once more and contacted his squad.

-----------------------
Raiders
SERGEANT
Flashmaker
Rizzit
ComNet Marshal

Rizzit

[VE-ARMY] Colonel

Post Number:  2156
September 2, 2006 6:18:24 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
*PANT* "My stars, why did we ever decide not to put turbolifts in this building?" Rizzit asked as he got to the top of the flight of stairs.

Kami was waiting at the top of the stairs for him. "Rizzy that was ONE floor. You're out of shape."

"Yeah well, desk jobs do that to you" Rizzit teased. "But hey, on the bright side: I didn't put any weight on. I once had a trooper that was so fat..."

"And I'm sure its an intresting story Rizzy, but if I stop to listen to every one of your stories we're never going to catch up with them." Kami scolded.

One hour later....

"Kami let go of me. I'm quite capable of walking around on my own." Rizzit pleaded as Kami dragged him along.

Kami shook her head. "Yeah you proved that all of 10 floors ago. You collapsed. It was embarassing."

"Well, I have my energy back thank you. Now LET ME GO!"

"Fine...I assume this mission will do wonders for getting you in shape anyways." Kami said as she let go of Rizzit.

"Great...now let's go meet up with Darr and the others."

Rizzit and Kami walked down the corridor until they were told to freeze. Several blaster rifles were pointed directly at them....

-----------------------
Army of the Vast Empire
CC/PC/COL
Rizzit/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CRoM][CoH][OPA][SoA][SoS][SCP]
Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  846
September 2, 2006 7:38:25 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
"Sounds at the end of the hallway!" Aphamos reported over the comm. The Raiders rushed to the doorway, their carbines raised and ready to fire. Aphamos stayed at the beginning of the hallway, protecting their backs. The muffled sound of footsteps and voices echoed out from the other side of the door.

Suddenly it opened, and two people walked in through. Four carbines simultaneously were aimed in their direction. Darr-Rann took a moment to recognize them, then lowered his weapon, the others following suite.

"Sorry Rizz, Kami." Darr-Rann said. He nodded to the others and they proceeded to walk back down to the end of the hall.

"Don't worry about it. What's the situation here?" Rizzit said, his officer's rifle held ready.

"We had just secured this floor and were about to move on to the next one. The hostage troopers are three floors up." The squad leader responded, emphasizing his statement by making a pointing gesture to the ceiling. He sighed, "We've lost a trooper on this mission, and Daminga being pulled back to the reserves didn't help. I'm glad you two showed up."

"Any word on how they're doing?" Kami asked. They reached the position were Aphamos stood and picked up their equipment packs. Darr-Rann took a moment to check over his communications pack, then they proceeded back to the stairwell.

"Alright, time to form up some teams." Darr-Rann said. He consulted Rizzit for a moment. "Gold team will be made up of me, Aphamos, and Kami. Silver team will be Rizzit leading Eviscares, Culexus, and Rogueboy." They proceeded up the stairwell, ready for combat. Darr-Rann opened the door and they slipped in.

This room was filled with computers and server towers, with enemies scattered throughout the room.  The two teams moved to either side. Suddenly they were spotted.

"Hey, you!" One of the terrorists said, beginning to raise his rifle. A flurry of carbine fire tore into him, killing the target near instantly. The other terrorists were alerted though, and blaster fire started to exchage back and forth.

I wouldn't want to be one of the technicians who has to fix up this mess. Darr-Rann thought to himself as a stack of servers took a hit and burst into flames. Suddenly a burning pain scorched across his arm as a blaster bolt hit the edge of his bicep plate. He gritted his teeth and returned fire, downing a terrorist who was trying to move for a better position.

The hardware scattered around the room made it a difficult fight; Many shots that should have hit their targets clipped off of computer equipment instead. One of the terrorists maaged to get through the fray and to the stairs. Darr-Rann swore loudly and fired in his direction, but failed to stop him. It's really hit the fan now... He thought.

-----------------------
Raiders
SERGEANT
Flashmaker
Aphamos
ComNet Initiate

Aphamos

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  101
September 4, 2006 6:23:32 PM    View the profile of Aphamos 
Aphamos watched as the enemy soldier quickly scrambled up the stairs, Darr-Rann's shots just barely missing him.  Aphamos quickly turned his head toward the two remaining soldier, swiftly diving to his right, concealing himself behind the computer terminal.  Shots whizzed through the air, a trooper behind Aphamos being cut down, his body hitting the cold, metal floor with a faint thump.  Aphamos cursed, pulled a grenade off of his belt.  He stared at the grenade for a moment, shaking his head and placing the explosive back onto his belt.  He smiled at the thought of throwing it and giving away their position even further, the smile fading away as he turned to his right, planning out his next move.  Aphamos rolled to the left, aiming his blaster carbine at the head of one of the enemies, knocking the trooper down as the other fell as well.  Aphamos slowly rose to his feet, turning to his squad leader for further instruction.

"Alright, let's head up." said Darr-Rann in a calm tone.  "They already know we are here, so let's make this quick."  Aphamos nodded as the troopers made their way up the stairs, one by one.  Aphamos stepped up into the next story of the building; the entire room was dark, a shiver going down Aphamos's spine.  This is not good.  Aphamos turned to his right, sensing some movement in that area as the rest of the stormtroopers entered the room.  A maze of crates separated the troopers from the door on the other side, Aphamos trying to concentrate at one corner of the room.  Lights suddenly illuminated the area around him, Aphamos keeping the light on his weapon off.  Oh, crap.

"GET DOWN!" he yelled, pushing Darr in front of him, rolling to the side behind a crate.  Blaster fire emerged from the two corners of the room that were in front of the soldiers, two of the troopers behind Aphamos being cut down.  "E-webs!" Aphamos yelled over the sound of the blaster fire.  Darr-Rann nodded, sticking his head up, trying to get a glimpse of the path the crates made.  Aphamos stuck his blaster carbine up and fired in no general direction, trying to keep the fire coming in his direction.  He looked around, the other stormtroopers behind crates as well.  Aphamos looked over at his squad leader, at the same time, formulating a plan of action in his own mind.

"Well, they already know we are here." said Aphamos, pulling the grenade from his belt and looking towards his squad leader for a response.  "We might as well."  Darr-Rann hesitated for a moment, looking back at the troopers that were laying out the constant shower of fire.  He finally came to a conclusion, nodding, yet sticking his hand out, telling Aphamos to hold on for a moment.

"Throw it on my mark." he said.  "Once you throw it, give me covering fire on the other e-web while I sneak up and take care of him."  Aphamos nodded, waiting for the signal from his squad leader.  He dove to the right, behind a crate further away from Darr.  "NOW!"  Aphamos pulled the pin from his grenade, throwing it at the e-web in front and to the right of him.  The explosion caused the entire room to shake, Aphamos losing his footing for a moment before aiming his carbine and firing at the last e-web.  The enemy soldier responded by pounding Aphamos's position with fire, Aphamos moving to another area.  Darr-Rann immediately took off, heading towards the remaining trooper.

-----------------------
Raiders

Rizzit
ComNet Marshal

Rizzit

[VE-ARMY] Colonel

Post Number:  2161
September 4, 2006 11:06:11 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
While Darr-Rann's Gold Team was dealing with the trouble they ran into, Rizzit's Silver (Platinum) team wasn't doing all that better.....

Rizzit led his team up the stairwell. Oh wonderful.....MORE STAIRS! Darr's gonna pay for this! Rizzit was first in line followed closely by Rogueboy, then Eviscares, with Celuxeus bringing up the rear. When they reached the top of the stairwell, Rizzit got to the door first.

"Let me go through first, and wait for me to check if the coast is clear."

"But sir." Rogueboy protested. "You have no armor."

"Exactly the point. From what I was told, I wearing an officer's uniform similar to those that were captured. With any luck, they'll merely think I escaped and bring me to the holding area. I of course am not defenseless, and plan to at least break myself out there: and meet up with the three of you so we can finish this off. Also, I'd imagine that the time that it takes these idiots to escort me to "my cell": would create a distraction for you guys to move on from here. Try and follow them as they escort me."

Rizzit stepped out into an empty corridor and looked around. "Well, looks like the coast is clear. When we do run into anyone, either ditch me or make it look like you busted me out. In the meantime, let's see if we can't find where these officers are being held."

Rizzit led his team into the corridor. It didn't stay empty for long. They were expected. A defense team was hiding for unsuspecting intruders, and they weren't very friendly. Without warning blaster bolts were fired in their direction, forcing Rizzit and company back into the stairwell. Rizzit grabbed a Gas Grenade from his belt (his only one) and pulled the clip. As the door opened, Rizzit quickly tossed the Grenade out the door and shut it again quickly.

"Hold here for a bit. I doubt that we're anywhere near the holding area. At any rate, let's allow this to take effect and we'll head back out. Hopefully they don't have gas masks and we'll find them all unconcious on the floor. With any luck, I can still be "captured" later on. As for now, I'm going to stick with you guys. Allright, let's go. The air should be clean by now. Just in case hold your breath."

-----------------------
Army of the Vast Empire
CC/PC/COL
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  853
September 5, 2006 6:25:37 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Darr-Rann cursed as his shot flew over the terrorist's shoulder, flying off into the wall. Suddenly the enemy turned, swinging his arm and knocking the carbine from Darr-Rann's hands. The trooper reached down to his belt and drew his heavy blaster pistol. The terrorist lunged forward, locking his hands around the weapon and forcing it up. They struggled over the weapon for a few moments, when suddenly the terrorist managed to wrest it from his grip.

Darr-Rann's tried to fall to the side but it was too late. The blaster fired, burning through the layers of his armor and into the flesh at his side. He swore and hit the ground.

Shots rained overhead, and he heard a thumping sound beside him. He rolled over and rose up, clutching his side and resting his back against one of the servers. His enemy lay dead, blaster wounds burned through-and-through pocketing his body. His team came running over.

Darr-Rann removed his helmet, streching his neck. The room reeked of ozone and smoke, and bodies of enemies littered the floor. The raiders stood in fairly good condition, with only minor wounds. How the hell did we manage that? The sergeant thought to himself as he pried off his torso plate. He examined the wound.

Flesh wound. It's our lucky day, I guess He drew out his medkit and dug through it. He some medicine to treat the burns, then covered it up with a bandage patch. He replaced the supplies into the kit and put his torso plate back on.

"You okay?" Darr-Rann asked, looking up at his troopers. Aphamos and Kami nodded. "Alright, we might as well go help Rizzit. There isn't really anything to shoot down here anymore anyways." As he ended the sentence he gestured towards the carnage that surrounded them.

"These guys must have been real amature." Aphamos said, stopping to nudge one with his foot.

"Why do you ask that?" Darr-Rann asked, he and Kami continuing to walk. Aphamos jogged for a moment so that he caught up to them.

"That guy back there had been shot in the back, and he had fallen towards our position. I think he may have stepped in front of one of their e-webs.." Aphamos said, "It could explain why we fought such a large amount of them, so heavily armed, and one. Most of these guys probably have never seen serious combat before this."

Darr-Rann shrugged. "Dont let your guard down. They still already got one of us." He said. He thought for a moment, then changed the subject. "I wonder what Rizzit and his team are doing."

"Their probably sitting in the stairwell while Rizzit catches his breath." Kami said with a grin, "Come on, lets go join them."

-----------------------
Raiders
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]{O1}-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
Communications Technician
Part time Webmaster Guy
"DICTATOR DARR"
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  492
September 6, 2006 12:22:10 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogue waited with Rizzit's platinum squad for the smoke to clear up, finally Rizzit gave the all clear, and the squad proceeded with caution. Rizzit and Rogue advanced on the door while the rest of the team were at a level that they could still fire into the room and use the stairs for cover. Rogue opened the door, slowly at first until it was almost out of his reach and he gave it a final push, smoke billowed out of the room, Rogue looked at Rizzit who in turn shrugged. Rizzit was the first into the room having inhaled a deep breath only moments before, Rogue was sharp on his tail, a blast bolt flew at Rizzit who ducked and the bolt hit Rogueboy's rifle, the rifle slammed into Rogue's chest and he flew back into Eviscares and they both fell down on the ground in a heap. Rogue watched as Rizzit ran down the corridor, Rogue raised his rifle to offer as much support as he could but saw that his rifle was smoking. Shit Rogue thought to himself as he tossed the now useless weapon aside and drew his sidearm.

Rizzit ran through the smoke wall and saw to dazed looking terrorists staring straight at him, Rizzit stuck out his arms and clotheslined them, laughing Rizzit made a few turns and ran into a room, as he ran into the room a door on the opposite end opened and three men filed out. "One of the prisoners escaped, get him." The foremost of the men said as he pointed his blaster at Rizzit.

"This is not where I parked my speeder." Rizzit said as he turned around and started running in the opposite direction, as Rizzit was running he heard the men call in the situation and heard a voice respond with. "Apprehend the prisoner, don't kill him."

Rizzit turned around and headed back into the room, the man in front dove to try to tackle Rizzit, but Rizz deftly dodged him, the second man charged, Rizzit fell on his belly and the man tripped over him, the third man tried to grapple with the prisoner, but once again he eluded them, after trying unsuccessfully to capture Rizzit for three minutes the terrorists called for reinforcements.

Platinum squad was pinned down in the corridor, seeking whatever they could use for cover, Rogue was using the corner of a wall exposing a little bit of himself no matter how hard he tried to conceal himself. Rogue yelled. "Evi, lay down some cover fire I need to find something better otherwise I'm a dead man." Sure enough a steady stream of silenced blaster fire shot out, Rogueboy used the opportunity to sprint closer towards the enemy, as he turned a corner he ran into two of them who were using the corner has cover. Rogueboy's blaster pistol shot the first man near point blank, the second man used the butt of his weapon to crack Rogueboy across the head, Rogue's head snapped back and his brain hit the roof of his skull, and he fell down dazed, as Rogue started realising what was going on, his helmet was on the floor next to him and the side of a rifle was blocking his windpipe, Rogue panicked and tried to push the rifle away, but the man has the advantage of being on the top, Rogue tried to kick him in the balls but the man was positioned perfectly using his knees to keep Rogue's hands from reaching up, in desperation Rogue grabbed his knife and buried it in the man's pelvis, the man let out a cry but kept the gun on Rogue's throat.

The room started to dim, the man's visage blurred and final thoughts entered Rogueboy's head. Now I will never know what it's like to truly fall in love, the joys of parenthood, all I have is this man who is killing me. The man had dark features, dark hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin, he smelled heavily of exotic spices, and as the man's grinning face started to disappear all of a sudden it came back tenfold, only difference was he was no longer grinning, as a matter of fact he no longer had a face it was caved in, and brain matter started dripping down his face. Rogue gasped for breath and pushed the corpse off as he looked up he saw red skin. Is it an angel? Rogue's brains put the pieces together and the form of Culexus emerged, he blew the smoke on his blaster. "You owe me one."

-----------------------

*92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,
[This message has been edited by Rogueboy (edited September 6, 2006 12:22:41 AM)]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  857
September 7, 2006 3:57:04 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Darr-Rann and the other troopers burst through the door, their weapons rasied. Darr-Rann spotted  Culexus assisting Rogueboy to his feet, while Eviscares stood nearby. Rizzit wasn't with them.

"Over there!" Kami said, pointing down the hall through an open door, were Rizzit stood cornered by enemies. Darr-Rann waved them forward, grimacing from the pain in his side as he ran.

Damn painkillers aren't doing a damn thing. He thought to himself. They entered the room, which was empty excluding the attackers and a few desks that had been flipped on their sides for use as barriers. Rizzit was against the wall, his vibroblade held up in front of him.

"Rizz, drop!" Darr-Rann called out, dropping to one knee and taking aim with his carbine. Rizzit fell to the ground, and the troopers opened fire on the terrorists. The men were pocketed with burns, and after a second or two of sustained fire, the enemy were all slain. Rizzit got up, dusting his officer's uniform off.

"Thanks." The Major said, walking over to them.

"No problem." Darr-Rann said. He turned to his troopers. "Make sure this area is secure then we'll move on. The prisoners should be above us, so get ready for an intense gunfight." Darr-Rann said. He crouched down by one of the fallen terrorists, examining the burnt body. He snorted.

"They might as well have not been wearing armor at all. This crap couldn't stop a slug round, much less a blaster bolt from a carbine." The squad leader said, pinching the thin material of the terrorist's vest with his index finger and his thumb.

"They're well armed for terrorists thought," Kami said, "E-11 rifles, e-webs... Look, this one has a couple of fragmentation grenades."

"This sounds pretty serious. You can't buy military-grade weaponry that easily in new republic space, and you definitely can't purchase it in Vast Imperial or any other imperial faction's space. Not legally anyways." Rizzit said. He picked up one of the weapons, examining them. "We should bring a few of these back for the guys down in intelligence. If someone is selling black-market weaponry in the Vast Empire, then we'll crush it. If it isn't... well, it's the rebel's problem."

Soon the troopers reported back. "It's all clear on this floor." Aphamos said. Darr-Rann nodded and raised his carbine.

"Alright, let's go."

-----------------------
Raiders
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]{O1}-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
Communications Technician
Part time Webmaster Guy
"DICTATOR DARR"
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  495
September 7, 2006 7:41:06 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
The Raider were united again, Rogue felt his spirit soar and the unease in him passed, as a unit the Raiders were strong, seemingly invincible or at least until this morning when Hunter Plasma's brain painted a picture on the wall. Rogue once again felt confident that if at least he were to die the squad would avenge him, which brought Rogue to the thought of death, it wouldn't be the first time that Rogue's thought have turned away from his seemingly immortality and to more depressing sentiments. Rogue shook these thoughts from his mind, this wasn't him, he died back when he was a gladiator anything else after is borrowed time. Borrowed and to be repaid in full with interest Rogue thought to himself as he picked up a nearby fallen blaster, it was a standard E-11.

Rogue followed his squad as they cleared out the floor, there were no remaining enemies, and the squad proceeded towards the stairs, Rogue heard Rizzit groan, which brought a chuckle to a few of the squad members but not to Rogueboy. Not today, today I kill. Rogue inwardly cursed the sons of bitches who made him think he wasn't that tough the bastards who ruined the immortal feel of Raiders, the ones that made his soul seethe and wish he could butcher them to tiny pieces and feed them to the carrions, today is a day where we mix business and pleasure.

Not long after these thought passed through Rogue's mind did he realize perhaps he was growing fey and that death may seem like the eternal kiss from a lover once again Rogue seethed. What are these thoughts? I' am not a poet? Or one much for feelings, whose thoughts are they? Because they are clearly not mine. I just do what I'm told I try to keep my thoughts to myself, because that's what it is in the army I'm not paid to think only to fight. These thoughts saddened Rogueboy and life was sad enough without dwelling upon the sad parts, Rogue banished this reasoning from his mind, he could do that easily with almost any thought, the trick was to dwell on something else, like the upcoming fight. Rogue's hands became sweaty with the anticipation of killing, oddly enough he had his mood swings when in a combat situation sometimes all he felt was anger and wanted to destroy the enemy and cause as much pain as possible, other times he felt serene, comforted and would let the enemy go if they would surrender, most of the time he felt detached when at war, indifferent he fought so he could live and to disobey an order was treason, so if he didn't fight he would die as well.

Rogue was no coward battle was an old friend to be enjoyed at times, Rogue returned to the task at hand. The squad was in the stairwell and as they approached the door they started to stack up on it, Rogue looked to Darr; who in turn nodded, Rogue reached for the door and a dark sense of foreboding entered his very essence. Rogue opened the door and a hail of gunfire followed, one bolt taking Rogue square in the shoulder and he shrieked in pain as he fell, another was deflected by the plastoid armour, Rogue fell down a flight of stairs smacking elbows and knees on every step, his helmet fell off, and a crack filled the air as the back of Rogue's head hit the last stair.

-----------------------

Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  503
September 10, 2006 4:01:25 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogue opened his eyes, and lifted his right arm, the pain was near unbearable, so he lowered his arm, he used his left arm to probe the wound in the back of his head, his gloved hand came back bloody. Rogue knew the wound was deep to the bone and would have to be stitched up, Rogue crawled until he was up against the wall, he put his good hand on his throat trying to feel his own pulse, it was useless and he knew it, but he was trying to calm himself down. Rogue let his head loll over to a side, and he closed his eyes.

When Rogueboy opened his eyes, he was no longer in a stairwell with people less than five feet away fighting and dying, he was now in a room with a bed in front of him, a door behind him and a creature of magnificent beauty standing just before the bed. She was the epitome of beauty, a goddess in human form; her hair was long stopping just at the small of her back, the colour of gold, her skin was flawless no marks of the hardships of life, full breasts without a blemish, and her legs were slender and long. The goddess was nude and Rogue stared at her longingly, he looked at her lips, which were full and round yet they were curled down and she looked very sad, her eyes were the palest of blues which just added to the melancholy feeling.

Rogue knew what this was, this wasn't some fitting tavern wench used to put his appetite at rest, this was a test, life always was. Rogue wanted to walk up to the woman, put his arms around her, hold her tight and tell her everything is going to be ok, but he also knew that to embrace her was to die, she was death as how Rogue imagined it, not the cloaked man with a scythe others envisioned it as, death was not cruel it was part of life, and like life not made by races of intellect it was beautiful. Rogue knew the cold embrace of death, or at least the feeling of it from his many brush ins, he knew he would not find what he was looking for in her arms, still it was hard not to take the few steps towards her. Rogue looked around the room the room was barren except for the bed and the door, Rogue looked at the door and for a second envisioned seven letters appearing in red, almost as soon as they appeared the disappeared, giving Rogueboy just enough time to read them. Rogue blinked, tears filled his eyes, and he wanted to stay here even if it wasn't real. Rogue looked at the woman, whose lips seemed to curl up into a smile as Rogue's demeanour shifted from her to the door. Rogue reached for the handle on the door, looking back at the woman. "I'll be back someday." Rogue opened the door and stepped through it.

Rogue looked up, through blurry vision he was able to see Darr looking down concern etched on his face. "You alright? I thought we almost lost you."

Rogue looked beyond Darr and saw that the other troopers had made it past the little reception. "My head kills, and I can't move my right arm much. I think I'm going to rest a little than meet up with you guys."

Darr's face didn't lose the look of concern. "Alright soldier, if you need anything else use the comlink."

Darr left to join the squad's advance into enemy territory. Anything else? What's he talking about? Rogue moved his good hand over his body, checking for anything, his minor grade explosives were removed from his pack, Rogue moved his hand over his head and found stitches in the back of his head. Rogue grinned. That amazing son of a bitch.

Darr advanced with the column, Rizzit taking the fore, a soldier had joined the firefight, his name was Yillis and he had explicit instructions that he was to replace Eviscares who was needed elsewhere. Darr was getting cautious of his troops, this morning he had already lost one man, another was wounded and probably would of died from that nasty gash in his head without his medical care. Darr was getting concerned with the squad, he grinned at himself, these men are trained for this it is their duty to follow their SL, and it's their SL's duty to keep them alive, and that's what he was going to do. Darr couldn't help himself but turn his thoughts to Rogueboy, since near the beginning of this mission his mind has been preoccupied, almost not here, he was going to have to have a talk with him.

-----------------------
Raiders
Faithful To The End

Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  508
September 12, 2006 12:00:59 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Darr's comlink beeped, signalling an incoming transmission. "Sergeant Squall has been transferred to Raiders, from reserves, as we speak he is working his way up the staircase. Command, out." Darr couldn't help but grin, Squall would be a useful hand in days to come. Realization hit Darr as he remembered the injured Rogueboy was guarding the staircase. Darr picked up his comlink.

A blaster bolt almost removed Squall's head; Squall jumped back a few steps outside of the enemy's viewing. In the loving name of all banthas, they told me the staircase was clear. Just than a voice split the silence. "Squall? Is that you?"

Squall let out a sigh. Friendly fire, back on active duty and he almost died by friendly fire with anger in his voice he said. "Yeah, whose the idiot who fires before looking?." Squall said as he started climbing the steps. Squall saw the blood on the steps first, and looking up he saw Rogueboy, wounded blood on the wall from the recently stitched wound.

"You almost died by a man that can hardly see straight, that would of been embarrassing." Rogue said, a shadow of a grin playing on his features. "Darr gave me the call, and said you were coming after I fired the first bolt."

Squall nodded, his anger subsiding, he knew what it was like to be in that position, hearing footsteps knowing it could be your impending doom, hands sweaty, prayers on your lips even if they aren't to one of the many gods. Squall picked up his comlink. "I just met Rogue, he looks in bad shape, should I call a med evac?"

Rogue shook his head. "What do you think your doing? I'll be fine, I'm just waiting so I can see straight, and than I'm going to go join the squad, worry about yourself, to me this is as close to vacation as I get."

Squall grinned, he just came back from vacation, Darr came over on the comlink. "That's up to Rogue, if he feels he can pull through and still be of use, I fixed the major damage, his arm will be useless until we can get him back to base, but it won't get any worse. Squall come down the hallway, enter the door on your left."

The squad waited for Squall to join them, as of yet they haven't ran into any resistance on this floor except for the reception. This worried Darr, it could mean the terrorists were setting traps, when Squall joined with the squad he would tell all the troopers to be extra vigilant. It didn't take long before Squall was once again reunited with Raiders; each member of the squad gave a slight nod to Squall. "Welcome back Squall." Darr started. "The situation is near FUBAR, they have a couple of Imperial hostages, we have blasters, let's teach them what it means to be Raiders, I want you guys to be extra vigilant and keep your eyes peeled for traps got it?"

The squad nodded, and as one they said. "Faithful to the end!"

The squad approached a door, the team took positions, Darr lied down on his stomach and looked under it, trying to discern any traps, nothing, evident. Darr nodded towards Aphamos, who opened the door less than an inch, he looked up, looking for a wire or anything, nothing. The squad entered the room; inside it was dark as there were no lights on, just than a switch was flicked.

-----------------------
Raiders
Faithful To The End

Squall
ComNet Member

Squall

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  554
Total Posts:  635
September 12, 2006 7:55:45 PM    View the profile of Squall 
Squall crept in behind Darr as the group started to spread out in the room.  Having his Combat Engineer capabilities wouldn't really help out in a situation like this unless something needed to be defused or something needed to be sliced.

Squall held the carbine in his arms, moving ever so slowly and scanning the ground for any possible trip mines or wires that would resemble something of that sort, but his eyes could find nothing.

Its been so long that maybe I'm getting a bit rusty at this

Squall had been so used to being in ARC that he didn't realize that he was with normal recruits and that he could actually use his comlink, so he exercised using it agian to get a feel for it.

"Rogue, how you doin back there?" said Squall

Squall heard a nasty cough as Rogue called back on the com system, "I'm holding up.  I've gotten myself into a good position to look around, I've pretty much stood up already"

"Thats good.  Well, come around the corner, coast is clear.  I'll stick with you the entire way and make sure you make it through this thing, alright?" said Squall

"Alright, moving in," said Rogue

The squad had split up around the room, Darr giving orders by hand to prevent the squad from being noticed, but the silence was cut as Squall could hear beeping.

"Darr, jump back," said Squall, rushing up towards his position with his vibro cutter in hand.  He brushed the dust off of the slightly camoflauged panel to the left and popped it open.  With the cut of two wires, the trip mine had been disabled, but in the process they had alerted somebody on the floor.  Squall heard a shot.  Good god I hope they haven't killed a hostage.

"Move troopers, follow in on my mark.  Split into groups of two and comb this place.  We need a perimeter set up immediately!"

Squall shouldered the carbine as he creeped around the corner ever so silently.  He could smell the stench of blood as he moved forward.  With a signal of a hand, he ordered Rogue to stop where he was and wait for futher orders, or atleast he hoped Rogue understood the hand gestures he had been using for so long.

With the carbine aimed in the general direction of blindness, Squall came around the corner quick and spotted a soldier, and knowing that it wasn't one of his own, he opened fire.  The solder took three shots to the chest and slid down the back wall.  Behind him, was one of the hostages they had been looking for.

"Hostage found, executing restraint and pulling him out," said Squall, "Rogue, cover that door"

Squall moved towards the body quickly.  An officer lay against the wall, his uniform blood stained for continued torture for informaiton.  They really beat this one down.  Squall checked for life and there was a pulse, but he seemed to be unconcious.  He lifted the man up over his shoulders and backtracked to where he can come from before.

"I'm calling in a med evac for this one, he seems to be critically injured," said Squall with a rough tone to his voice.

"This is Sergent Squall of the Raiders squad, calling Med Evan to the front entrance of the building.  I've got an officer here that seems to be critically injured and is unconcious," said Squall

A reply came back.  They would be coming in within minutes.  Squall had planned this out ever so carefully.  Once the med evac team came to get the officer, The squad would break into the next room, hopefully catching the other enemy soldiers off guard, but, nothing could be for sure.

-----------------------
Squall Lionheart
Sergeant
*-Raider Squad
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
----------------------
TR/SGT Squall/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [EWI] [WM]
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  513
September 14, 2006 6:20:05 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogue was walking, to him it seemed like a miracle, or a curse; his vision was fuzzy at best, he was hardly able to carry his blaster pistol, the pain in his head was paramount to the pain in his arm. Rogueboy met up with the squad, their going was slow ever since they first found the trip mine. The first prisoner was in bad shape, and Rogue watched as Squall carried out the prisoner. "Lucky bastard." Rogue half-whispered. Darr glanced at Rogue; how Rogue could tell through Darr's helmet he will never know.

Squall rejoined the squad as the Raiders were about to open a door, they opened the door; the room was barren except for another door at the end of it. The squad approached the door and Darr opened it, Raiders filed in; inside there was a terrorist with the tip of his gun up against a hostage's face. "Nobody move or his brains redecorate the wall."

Everyone froze, their guns trained on the man's head. Please don't make me have to take the shot, I'm in no freaking condition to take it. An idea entered Rogue's head. Rogue lowered his pistol. "Put the gun down, if you kill, you know damn well your not going to make it out of this alive, if you take a shot at us we will fire so many bullets into you, your mother wouldn't even recognize you."

It was a gamble, and Rogue didn't know if it was going to work, he was sweating heavily, and without his helmet on, the terrorist would be able to read Rogue. Got to keep a straight face, no smiling, smirking, sadness, or anger, it's time for the poker face. "If you put down your gun, and surrender, on my honor, we will not harm you."

The man's eyes were wide; the panic evident, all he needed to do was squeeze the trigger and the man he was holding would die, but he wouldn't die alone. "All you will do is put me in jail until I rot. Your promises will have to be better than that."

Rogue wanted to look at Darr to see if he would be able to grant this man a certain degree of freedom, but to break eye contact with the man might lead to disastrous consequences. Worst comes to worst we'll kill him. "I promise we will let you go, as soon as the building is secure."

The man's lips quivered and he dropped the pistol, and put his hands over his head. Yillis went up to the man and cuffed him, than he kicked him in back of the leg and pushed him on his stomach. "You're a dead man poodoo breath."

The man's face turned stark white and he shouted at Rogueboy. "You promised, you Imperial scumbag, I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do."

The prisoner was healthy and was cut clean of his restraints, the prisoner picked up the fallen pistol. "I'll keep my eyes on him." He winked at Darr and the Raiders fell into position, ready to crush any resistance.

-----------------------
Raiders
Faithful To The End

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Raiders Squad Writing Competition 1  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:51:43 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 138  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >