Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Vacation Story Notes

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   
Author
Topic:  Nazgul Vacation Story Notes
DJ234
ComNet Initiate

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  184
Total Posts:  794
  RE: Nazgul Vacation Story Notes
May 1, 2005 2:55:59 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
its just a thought

-----------------------
y think ur all that and a bag of chips. well i am all that and a bag of skittles so taste the rainbow biatch

----------------------
FM/CRW DJ234/Nazgul 8/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=)
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1474
Total Posts:  4197
May 2, 2005 5:40:23 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Holy hell...  Everyone take a chill pill...  And I suppose I'll start the story, but if I disapear for a long period of time, assume I'm either dead, or given up on life compltely and am near the same inevitable end... 

Right then, it'll start immedietly after we have a basis.  Although, I suppose I could use that as a basis...  I just need something to start the story out on, a simple idea for why we are there and what we're supposed to be doing, although the story wouldn't be based around that...  AND THERE CAN BE A BEACH...  Jen, you have to realize, in this story, everything is made up.  You have what you make and create, it is completely out of the abyss and dark cellars locked far away in your own mind.  Have fun with it.  Right, basic structure and we're off...  I should be around all right now, except for tomarrow and Friday and up until Saturday night starting from Saturday morning...  Its' all good.  Rock on...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/WO1 Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:B]
Jen Knight
ComNet Novice

Jen Knight

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  31
Total Posts:  317
May 2, 2005 5:54:20 PM    View the profile of Jen Knight 
Yes, I have realized that these are made up. ^^ I have done stories like this except they weren't Starwars based and weren't as neatly planned out. Though I must say, I am as excited as anyone to get this started. It sounds like its going to be very interesting.

-----------------------
Jen Knight
Vast Empire Navy
FM/CRW Jen Knight/Nazgul 12 (3-4)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE(=*A*=)
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  1207
Total Posts:  3245
May 2, 2005 6:14:02 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Then let the story commence! Full throttle! Burn rubber! Eat my dust!

Or as in "Nation Lampoon's Christmas Vacation:" "Eat my rubber! Burn dust!"

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

------------------------------------------------------------
Petty Officer 1st Class Jack Nebulax, Imperial Navy, Vast Empire.
XO/FL/PO1 Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B]
Magistrate Jack Nebulax, Planetary Governor of Rallos, Imperial Directorate (http://www.directorate.net/)
PG/MAG Jack Nebulax/Rallos/Cantrell/Diadem
Admiral Jack "Zax" Nebulax, Commander of Wing I (Nemesis Wing) of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF)
Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  924
Total Posts:  2143
May 2, 2005 7:00:30 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
A couple days after Dabrillion, the brass rewards our success there and efforts on the last couple missions by giving us a two week vacation while the navy undergoes resupply and does some refitting of ships that have taken varying degrees of damage over the past couple of battles.

We decide as a squadron to go together to another planet for some r&r, get to know the squadron a little better, bond, all that good stuff.  We take one of our ships or maybe the navy lends us one, which ever, that's just minor details.

We go to a planet and book ourselves in at a nice resort like hotel and relax, let the story evolve from there.

-----------------------
FM/ESN Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/Nazgul 2/Phoenix Wing/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1216
May 3, 2005 2:41:30 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Nice ideas for the plot. But, "Dubrillion" is not spelled with an "a." Otherwise, good job, Art.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

XO/FL/PO1 Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B]
Magistrate Jack Nebulax, Planetary Governor of Rallos, Imperial Directorate (http://www.directorate.net/)
Admiral Jack "Zax" Nebulax, Commander of Wing I (Nemesis Wing) of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF)
Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  927
May 3, 2005 7:19:21 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
My let's not get anal about the the spelling now eh?  It wasn't crucial to the overall post.

Alright let's get this story started soon eh?

-----------------------
FM/ESN Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/Nazgul 2/Phoenix Wing/M-SSD Atrus/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][LSM][LoC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

Post Number:  1475
May 4, 2005 10:00:46 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Alright, I read just a little bit of an old vacation story...  This is going to be fun...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/WO1 Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:B]
Jen Knight
ComNet Novice

Jen Knight

Post Number:  32
May 4, 2005 2:08:07 PM    View the profile of Jen Knight 
Wow. I just read the first chapter of the story....it was hillarious!! Very funny Shazam. I was reading it during Adv. Bio and i was laughing so hard. The bot was a very nice touch, I loved it. ^^ I can't wait for the next chapter!!

-----------------------
Jen Knight
Vast Empire Navy
FM/CRW Jen Knight/Nazgul 12 (3-4)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE(=*A*=)
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1220
May 4, 2005 2:19:20 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
This will be a great story. But Shazam, no sex? LOL...

-----------------------

DJ234
ComNet Initiate

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  190
May 4, 2005 2:21:04 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
ya shaz nice start off. but he said no explict sex scenes. he never said no minor sex scenes (just joking) lol

-----------------------
y think ur all that and a bag of chips. well i am all that and a bag of skittles so taste the rainbow biatch

----------------------
FM/CRW DJ234/Nazgul 8/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=)
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

Post Number:  1487
May 6, 2005 10:34:29 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Right, just follow my lead with those bits and parts...  NOW THEN, remember everybody, those dudes are on vacation...  Vacation...  Oooo, let the words sooth you.  AND, well done everybody with the whole 'writing thing,' lol.  Oh, and great job for your first time on this site Jen, keep it up. 

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  444
Total Posts:  1963
May 6, 2005 11:16:30 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Jen posted right after my post, but it will work I think.  Just keep things goin.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
Nazgul Squadron

"No good deed goes unpunished" -Murphy

FL/SCRW Jaden/Nazgul 9/Phoenix Wing/mSSD AtrusVEN/VE (=A=) [VC:B]
DJ234
ComNet Cadet

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  218
May 7, 2005 11:00:46 AM    View the profile of DJ234 
Hey Jen I am Not that bad u could've put Shaz or jaden but why me?

-----------------------

----------------------
FM/CRW DJ234/Nazgul 8/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
Jen Knight
ComNet Novice

Jen Knight

Post Number:  39
May 7, 2005 12:27:13 AM    View the profile of Jen Knight 
It was a joke, cuz in Darius's post, he put that you were hitting on me with cheesy lines. I wasn't trying to mean, sorry!!

[This message has been edited by Jen Knight (edited May 7, 2005 12:29:05 AM)]
DJ234
ComNet Cadet

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  221
May 7, 2005 3:39:45 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
ok no problem i dun care really but Darius is gonna get it.
hehehe (evil laugh)

-----------------------

----------------------
Darius
ComNet Novice

Darius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  38
Total Posts:  367
May 7, 2005 7:12:39 PM    View the profile of Darius 
Good luck man.  My character would just snap you in half. lol.

Anyway, let me get something out here.  My character is a very sullen man.  He takes every serious and doesn't smile much.  If you haven't taken hints from a few of Jaden's post, he is also extremely pale.  (like myself in real life)  To give you what he looks like, he's a lean, muscular tone man.  Sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, usually messy apperance but clean surroundings such as his living area and crap, and as I said before: pale.  When I get started more on my personnal story, you'll understand more of how his personality is formed.  He's just a serious, protective man who, I emphasis on this, doesn't blush when he's embarrassed.  I let that one slip this time.  He's just a hard-ass former mercenary who got caught in one catyclysmic event that forced him into the Imperial Navy.

Like I said, if I can find time, I explain everything in my personnal story.

-----------------------
Feed a womp rat a food ration, he'll want an energy stim.  Give him an energy stim, and he'll rip your throat out.

----------------------
FM/CRW Darius/Nazgul 3-2/mSSD Atrus Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=)
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

Post Number:  1491
May 7, 2005 9:08:09 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I'm making everyone just a little more joking than usual, but I'll be sure to get the fair share of action going so its not all like that.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1259
May 8, 2005 9:39:15 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Shazam, STOP DUNKING ME!!

Did you really have to post that, Shazam?! Anyway, it doesn't matter. I can take a joke. So, when is the action going to start?

(Oh yeah, I'm going to make a post soon, just watch. I'll get back at you, Shazam...)

-----------------------

DJ234
ComNet Cadet

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  236
May 10, 2005 2:03:03 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
Hey Darius i like your post and everything but u got a few mistakes,

1. they aren't my friends they are my brothers.
2. they dont like to fight unless they have too they are peaceful.
3. we are not trying to hurt you we are just going to prank you.
4 I am not a NOOB

thanks change it fast before shazam reads or else i am in big trouble

-----------------------
We ride together we stay together Nazgul

----------------------
Shazam
ComNet Veteran

Shazam

Post Number:  1498
May 10, 2005 10:04:53 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Don't change the part where the guy says," Are you trying to start a war."  But yes, change them to suite DJ's imaginary friends, and keep it goin guys...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

DJ234
ComNet Cadet

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  239
May 11, 2005 2:11:57 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
Thanks shazam for having faith in my mental health and my writing abilities

-----------------------
We ride together we stay together Nazgul

----------------------
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1280
May 11, 2005 2:12:32 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
So, I really don't have a lot of time to read all the new posts, so can someone please sumerize them for me quickly? I plan on making a new post ASAP.

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Expert

Shazam

Post Number:  1504
May 11, 2005 5:24:57 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Just to let you know Art, if theres temples out there...  Watch out for the Morodins...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yea man...  They're these 15 feet long and several feet wide lizard dudes who secrete fertilizing agent on what they crawl over.  It actually works really well and they're was actually a book with Mara Jade and Talon Karde... 

Lemme tell you, cause this might be useful once I spring you out into the open guys...  Us imperials let some illegal Morodin safari hunting go on so that the guys who ran the organization would give us a split of the prophet cause...  Well, much like the gas found on bespin, the plants that are harvested,(once fertilized by a Marodin), is extremely powerful once inserted in with normal blaster packs...  In other words, they pack a wallop. 

The creatures are pretty intelligent, not sure on too much more like what they speak and stuff, but I know they were smart enough to establish a marketing area and almost make the place succesful before these dudes took over... 

Right then, hopefully that's useful...

Rock on.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

[This message has been edited by Shazam (edited May 11, 2005 5:25:44 PM)]
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Veteran

Jack Nebulax

Post Number:  1285
May 11, 2005 5:27:13 PM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Well, no need for the summary now. I posted on the story, just doing a little conversation between Alexia and me, just because I couldn't think of anything else to say.

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Expert

Shazam

Post Number:  1505
May 11, 2005 5:35:54 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I don't think they're really harmful to humans,(thas not a guy in the picture, btw, lol), and for the most part they're just outside the tourist area.  I have an idea for how to get us goin, so keep it goin, try to think what can happen on a vacation and incorporate it into the story, you should be fine.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

Arturus
ComNet Member

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  951
May 11, 2005 5:58:32 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
That'll work perfect for what I had in mind Shaz, thanks.

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Expert

Shazam

Post Number:  1507
May 11, 2005 6:14:43 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Np...  And I'm setting things up guys, but feel free to create your own conflicts...  *Rock On*

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  455
Total Posts:  1963
May 12, 2005 3:23:18 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
My character has ventured into the forest area, and is exploring and what not.  Sorry I left some of you guys behind, but I had the idea in my mind and just wanted to do it.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Vast Empire
Nazgul Squadron

"No good deed goes unpunished" -Murphy

FL/SCRW Jaden/Nazgul 9/Phoenix Wing/mSSD AtrusVEN/VE (=A=) [VC:B]
Shazam
ComNet Expert

Shazam

Post Number:  1511
May 12, 2005 8:50:06 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Time to start some stuff...  You can help me Jaden...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nazgul Vacation Story Notes  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:37:59 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 269  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >