Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Operation SPAM

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Operation SPAM
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
  RE: Operation SPAM
March 2, 2004 6:19:49 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Hmmm, apparently he's still in Drill, but I've got no problems with his joining Wraith    However, he's right that you need to talk to Cos if you want to go about joining a squad.

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Sergeant Major/Senior Writer, VE Today
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Fallen Angel and Proud of It!
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
March 3, 2004 3:19:35 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Here be my idea:  I was going to have a talk with Matok, a rather important member of the FES and have him give his approval for us to say that he offered an invitation to Kadan to go meet with him somewhere, it's kinda like the parents idea but would actually work.  I just want to get Mandor's permision before involving him in this prank.  I've been a bit busy as of late and will continue to be so, if someone else wants to use the idea go forth and be merry.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
[This message has been edited by Kuroishi (edited March 3, 2004 3:25:33 PM)]
Mandor
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  173
Total Posts:  207
March 4, 2004 9:31:41 AM    View the profile of Mandor 
You have my permission to involve me with any prank you are planning. ^_^

-----------------------
TRP/LCP Mandor/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][BoA]
Squall
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  91
Total Posts:  635
March 6, 2004 6:28:09 AM    View the profile of Squall 
  That sounds good.  I would be delighted to join Wraith.  I'll talk to Cos and see whats up.  I still want to stay in drill for a week or so, and get my story going.  It seems as though I am the only one in drill squadron.  All of the others never report in, and never post.  Not since the beginning of February that is.

-----------------------
|Vast Empire Army|
[Private First Class] [LoR]
Laguna "Squall" Lionheart
Drill Squadron
[This message has been edited by Squall (edited March 6, 2004 10:23:14 AM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

March 6, 2004 9:38:10 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Matok has given his approval to be our way to get Kadan out of his office, and if my memory isn't lying to me again Kadan would accept his invitation, so we're go for the temple of skulls remodel.  I'll try and get the first part up here in a couple of days.  You have permision to go ahead and start without me if I can't get something up by Monday.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Squall
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  91
Total Posts:  635
March 6, 2004 10:24:20 AM    View the profile of Squall 
  I thought about it, and I am too busy at the moment to join a squad.  I have a story on my hands in drill, and I want to get it finished.  I'll let you guys know when I'm done with my drill stuff, just incase I want to join Wraith.

-----------------------
|Vast Empire Army|
[Private First Class] [LoR]
Laguna "Squall" Lionheart
Drill Squadron

TRP/PFC Squall/2SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
Mandor
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  173
Total Posts:  207
March 6, 2004 10:23:07 PM    View the profile of Mandor 
Thats funny to me... You think you have a choice.

O the humor. Last time i checked i went where my CO's told me to go.

-----------------------
TRP/LCP Mandor/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][BoA]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

March 8, 2004 9:36:23 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC:  Well, if you get active and search out squads and such, I think you can actually choose which squad you want to go to.  Otherwise they either send you to whatever squad your recruiter is in, or just to whichever one needs you the most...

At least, that's now I think it works...

BTW, any news on the prank?]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

March 10, 2004 8:53:02 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Alright I'll try and turn the crank and get this squad going.  The 'Monster House' theme would be a bit more appropriate for this prank.  /OOC]

Kuroishi had convinced Matok to extend an invitation to Kadan to tour FES territory and Kadan being the ever shrewd leader accepted the gesture of friendship and was clear from the office.

Deathwookie was already on his way to Kadan's office with the vats of blood and containers full of skulls.

The guards charged with protecting the building containing Kadan's office were a little more difficult to get around then Fury's but a few 'forged' VEEC orders had proven more effective then bribing them.

For the next few days Kuroishi would have to just wait and see what his squad would come up with for the temple of skulls theme that would dominate Kadan's office.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
March 10, 2004 10:00:10 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
Stonefish waved his VEEC pass in the face of the guards on Kadann's office, citing a new desk as his reason for being there, and the large, flat-pack box as his evidence on the push-truck behind him.

"Okay, go ahead," said the officer on duty, somewhat tiredly.

As the door began to swish closed, Stonefish heard the pair of them start talking.

"I swear that's the reason my rifle is like a hundred years old. The man gets a new desk every week!"

With the door closed, and a degree of safety assured, Stonefish got to work unpacking the new furniture. Flat-pack bondage gear was a wonder in itself, especially with the new prefab-type self-assembly versions costing little more than the DIY editions. With the addition of a little water, the black leather mass began to unfold, forming itself into a large split-padding chair.

While the thing was finishing up, Stonefish banged on the box, and whirred his electric screwdriver a few times to make it sound like he was doing something. A few minutes later, it was finished.

Around two metres tall, it was black tubular aluminium and leather, the padding was split up the back to allow easy whip access, and all the corners had restraints. Stonefish opened the extra package and attached the large chrome-steel extra between the sides of the split-seat.

On his way back out, the guard stopped him again.

"That was quick," he commented, "but what about his old desk?"

Stonefish pulled out his pass.

"See this?" he said, "Read it: install new desk. Doesn't say a thing about the old one. More than my job's worth to go against the boss' orders."

"Fair enough," said the guard, "I hope he enjoys the thing."

"Oh, don't worry. It's the top-of-the-range model with all the extras, including a sliding keyboard and mouse tray!" said Stonefish with mock enthusiasm, "Anyway, got to be off, more jobs than I have girlfriends to do. Know what I mean, eh?"

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/ED d- s:+ a-- C++++ UL P+ L++@ E---- W+@ N+ !o w--- PS PE t+ 5++ X-- R++ tv+ b+++ !DI D++ G e>++ h! r-- z-
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

March 16, 2004 1:32:55 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Argon walked in the door after flashing his newly forged ID to the guards of Kadann's office.

Luckily, the shock of the moment held his stunned for a moment to allow the door to close before he collapsed to the ground, shaking with laughter.

Through eyes tearing with laughter, he could still see the BDSM setup that was already in place.

Picking himself up, he wondered how Stonefish has beaten him to the job here, and more importantly he wondered if this was still within the PG-13 boundaries of this message board.

Shrugging, he got out his equipment, if the horrible violence and random atrocities weren't enough to give them an "R" rating, a little bondage probably wouldn't push it over.

Three hours later, he left the room, now decoratively furnished in dungeon style with a working fountain of blood coming out of the eyes of about three dozen real skulls borrowed from Deathwookie's cooking show.

It seemed oddly in keeping with Fish's earlier work.

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

March 22, 2004 9:55:46 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Okay kiddies, we've got a quick one for ye but it should be good.  /OOC]

It was Kuroishi's turn again and this time there would be no skimping on the effort.

First objective was to recover the walls with all the skulls.  Kuroishi had gone to a great deal of trouble to get these particular skulls, he just hoped Kadan would appreciate the touch.  What made these skulls special was that they came from people who were killed either directly by Kadan or by order of Kadan, finding such things was difficult but the time invested in the gathering would be well worth it.

The work was tedious but once Kuroishi hit his stride the walls were soon growing covered with skulls.

on the wall behind where Kadan would sit Kuroishi decided to make the skulls 'cry' blood as well.

Setting up the collection trough and plumbing took a couple of hours and another hour after that saw the finished product.

The thing about this prank is that Kadan might actually appreciate it when he got back.  If he did perhaps Kuroishi would see about making up for it by improving Fury's office next time.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Operation SPAM  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:02:57 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 196  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >