Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission: Nalbrice (Wraith)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Mission: Nalbrice (Wraith)
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
  RE: Mission: Nalbrice (Wraith)
November 20, 2003 7:54:23 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
(ooc: sorry i saw the bit where you said "lets take the prisoners to my ship" and missed the bit where you said take them. i thought taking them would have been a better idea lol i'll edit my post)

-----------------------
SL/SGMTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1} {WoS} {VP} {IG} {CDS}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
November 20, 2003 8:20:13 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
    Raziel regained counciousness quickly. After he had, he wished he hadn't. The wound his high powered pistol had left on his enemy had instantly cauterized, yet blood was flowing freely down Raziel's face.
    He felt a great sensation of nausea, but when he tried to concentrate he felt like he was swinging. Pain was also the other great sensation. He counldnt quite feel one arm, but he used his other to wipe the stinging blood from his eyes. He opened his eyes to see the ground twenty feet beneath his swinging legs. When he looked forward he saw in great detail a massive tree, only a few feet infront of his face. He looked up to see what his was swinging by.
    Fortunately for Raziel, even through the crash the boy had remained strapped to the swoop. A thick branch had shot straight through the lads chest. From the blood train down the branch he realised that it had pushed about seven feet the other side.
    Raziel's right arm was completely numb. Luckily for him his hand had been trapped in one of the thick straps holding the boy on, they had cut deep into his forearm and his own blood mixed with that of the boys. In the blue moonlight it took on a particularly dark sheen. He tried to pull himself up onto the swinging swoop, but his strength had left him. He Suddenly realised that the boys own body was holding up the weight of both the bike and Raziel and it wouldnt be long before they fell the remaining distance and the bik crushed him.

Before he could make another effort something disturbed the thick undergrowth nearby. His free hand suddenly had a pistol in it, but the quick movement jarred his arm and he dropped the pistol as the pain hit him.
    "Nasty," came Argons voice from the shadows. The whippid stepped out and looked up at Raziel, hanging from the swoop, hanging by the dead pilot, hanging by the tree.
    Before either of them could say anything more something screeched by over head.
    "Take cover!" shouted down Raziel, but Argon already had the idea. A moment later the whippid head poked out of the bushes, closely followed by a rifle.
    "There are more!" Raziel shouted down. Then there was another screaching and the dark shadows of more bikes flitted by over head.
    Then a thermal detonator fell down a few metres from the whipped, who was already moving in the other direction. The fireball disintegrated a five metre radius of jungle.
    Argon looked around, but he couldnt see anything.
    "I don't know whether they'll come back and drop some more of those, but i'd rather like to get down from here!" shouted Raziel.

Kuroishi and lukas approached them from the foliage a few moments later. Argon had jumped up to the branch next to them and was cutting through the strap holding Raziel to the dangling swoop, whilst keeping a tight grip on Raziel with his other hand.
    "Quickly!" Kuroishi shouted up. The screeching sound of swoops was getting louder again.
    "Will they risk killing these three?" Lukas asked casually.
    "Probably," Kuroishi smiled at the prisoners.

The five strong squad of swoops did another pass overhead, but this time didn't drop any grenades. Then through the pain of the thick strap being moved raziel head the distinct sound of speeder bikes.
    "Lukas take cover!" Kuroishi shouted. He pushed the prisoners, who were tied by the anckle into the nearest group of damp bushes. He then took cover behind a tree and aimed towards the sound.
    "Argon, when you've cut raziel free get up in the tree tops and do something about those swoops!"
    Then a squad of speeder bikes shot out of the dark jungle.

(ooc: ok i keep using the terms swoop and speeder losely. I mean that there are a squad of speeder bikes at ground level coming towards us, while a squad of swoops (-2) fly over the top of the jungle scouting us out and occasionally dropping grenades on us.)

-----------------------
SL/SGMTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1} {WoS} {VP} {IG} {CDS}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  245
Total Posts:  504
November 20, 2003 10:40:11 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Lukas dove swiftly behind a group of big boulders as he heard Kuroishi scream his name.

He looked up towards the tree tops and heard the enemy make another pass over.

Lukas took out his pistol and slowly peeked up and over the boulders to see if everyone was ok.

"Hey, are you guys alright?!", asked Kuroishi.

All of the squad replied yes, but Lukas.

Lukas had a pain shooting through his leg as if he had twisted it but didn't say anything because he ignored it and kept a faceless expression.

Kuroishi brought the prisoners back up as Lukas then went up to a nearby tree with Argon and they both climbed up separate trees.

Argon went up the tree quickly and cautiously and then signaled Lukas at the base of another tree about 100 yards from were he was.

Lukas nodded silently and climbed up the tree and peered through the branches and then scouted around the skies for a few moments

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
Private First Class
TRP/PFC Lukas Yuy/4SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA/VE
Wraith Squad Member
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
November 21, 2003 11:08:25 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  I don't know about the rest of you but I'd like to cut our problems that we have to deal with down and make this story a bit easier to either continue or end as needed.  Otherwords we've got another comp story about to open up to the entire squad so we either have to put this one on the back burner or even bring it to an end so we can concentrate on the comp story.  I'm not sure how many are actually in each group but I'll go with what sounds right in my cracked and twisted brain.  /OOC]

Kuroishi saw the prisoners trying to wriggle away while the speeders kept up thier pattern.  He'd had enough problems and decided to take care of three of them.

"Raz keep an eye on the prisoners now that your free.  Argon and Lukas get ready to blast these blagards.  I'll take care of the scout force while you two take care of the others."  Kuroishi said as he leveled his rifle and began firing shots.

No matter how good a shot Kuroishi was with a slug thrower blasters proved far more inaccurate and frustrated Kuroishi for a moment before the first rider was finally falling to the ground.

The next snap shot caught the second of the trio of scouts in the chest.

The third deciding this wasn't worth it pulled off only to be shot in the back by Kuroishi.

Now it was Argon's and Lukas's turns.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  245
Total Posts:  504
November 22, 2003 10:21:52 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Lukas nodded to Kurioshi and then heard a couple of shots and then concentrated on his enemies.

He waited a couple of moments and then saw them.

Lukas looked at Argon and gave him a couple of signs to tell him they were coming.

He looked back and set up his sniper rifle and took aim steadily (He had a silencer on the barrel) then fired, and hit the front guy dead in the head.

Lukas saw another guy go down and then figured Argon had fired moments later.

He and Argon then finished off the last guy and he then scouted a bit to see if any more guys were coming.

(OOC: I think we should put this on the back burner for now, Kuroishi, but this is just me. )

-----------------------
Lukas Yuy
Private First Class
TRP/PFC Lukas Yuy/4SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA/VE
Wraith Squad Member
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
November 22, 2003 10:55:05 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  I agree that we do have a higher writing priority in the HSC story but seeing how as it hasn't been opened to the squad members themselves yet I'd say go ahead and focus a bit more on gaming and graphics.  This can wait.  Or we can go ahead and end it.  It's up to the squad.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission: Nalbrice (Wraith)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:34:24 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 118  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >