Max Fagron
ComNet Novice

Max Fagron

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  71
Total Posts:  186
  RE: Kaph Squadron Topic
August 20, 2007 1:18:12 AM    View the profile of Max Fagron 
Now,my first story post.Wasnt as hard as I thought it would be in fact it wasnt hard at all.Was it good?
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1345
Total Posts:  1963
August 20, 2007 2:03:48 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
You definently need to check your grammar a bit, and you need to put spaces after your periods, and after your punctuation, and after each word you type.

Read some of my posts or others, and just look at the format we write in.

Action
Dialogue

"Hey Billy Bob, Sup?" said John

"Not much John, how about you?"

Kinda like that when you use dialoge.  I would suggest getting the 2007 edition of Writers Incorporated, or just looking at some online tutorials for writing etiquette.

Just some helpful critisizm.

As for my activity - I'm on full load.  I'll be posting every day that I see someone else has posted, but I refuse to double post.  You can expect me to be around every day of the week, well, not day, usually late at night or early in the morning, but I'm definenetly here.

Thanks for letting us know whats going on HellKite.  If you get ahold of Kriust/Leon, let him know that he needs to send in a report or atleast let us know what he's up to.

Good job to everyone else. Than, your a great commander, and I commend you for putting up with me :P

C, your doing very well in your posts, and I would suggest that you maybe look into getting better with your grammar and your punctuation.  The spell checker thats built in is for a reason - use it to your own discretion.

Gooday'
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------
EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  633
Total Posts:  760
August 20, 2007 2:54:08 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I'm more about the content of a story post than the list of formalities we like to call the English language. I'm not saying proper grammar isn't important, I just don't stress on it as much. So I'll leave such things to Jaden.

Max, when it comes to content, it was pretty good for a first post. You only had minor errors in continuity (thing that don't match up in the plot line) that aren't really worth addressing. You didn't expand on the over all story much, but that isn't really expected yet from a new recruit. You seem to know the basics about fighters and fighter combat, though, which is nice since it is a good platform to build off of. I also appreciate the length of your post. Too many recruits only write a paragraph, but you're writing as much as I usually do right off the bat. Way to hit the ground running.

Keep up the good work, your writing is better than mine when I started. That is one of the RL benefits of VE, it gives you better writing skills if you stick around. Thanks for the report as well.

Krius, Jaden does have a point, as an FL you should be sending out a report almost every week. On the other hand, I do understand that school just started for you along with other things that may hamper your activity as of late.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
Max Fagron
ComNet Novice

Max Fagron

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  75
August 20, 2007 3:40:11 PM    View the profile of Max Fagron 
Thanks.Its just that I didnt know how much I could impact the story.I didnt want to do something that might affect the story to much and change it.
FM/LCRWM Max Fagron/Kaph 3-11/Phoenix Wing/Carrier Tiamut/FVIF/VEN/VE(=A=)

'Ah,mere Infantary........poor beggars.' Aristotle
[This message has been edited by Max Fagron (edited August 20, 2007 3:40:47 PM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  634
August 20, 2007 6:27:55 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Maybe I should say it in another way, being able to do that confidently is what you are working toward. This isn't a right now thing, it is something you will develop with time.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1347
Total Posts:  1963
August 21, 2007 12:27:38 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
See, now I used to have that problem.  Wondering if your going to affect the entire story with our posts.

If your nervous about it, get online on IRC and talk to someone about exactly what your doing, and you should be able to get it figured out, if not, just look back through the story briefing and what has happened.  Even if you mess up your post and we see something wrong with it, there is an editing button that can undo pretty much anything you have done, or we can have one of the modators fix your post up.  This is the reason that I would like to start a thread for our next story that each person gives a summary of what they've done in their posts.  I know we've done it before, and we can do it again.

Krius, that report, I'm going to say that I would like to see it by tomorrow night at midnight.  We really need to know if your going to be doing both Navy and Army because this is crunch time.  We are going to be starting the co-division campaign, which includes the ESC, and we really need to know if your going to be around or not.

I was talking to Shaz, and I'm pretty sure he's going to be doing a VEN wide AWOL check pretty soon, so keep your heads up for that.

I've gotta work tonight and will be with my girlfriend afterwords, but you can expect to see me online around midnight.

Keep it up Max, your doing good.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------
EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  636
August 21, 2007 1:07:05 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Jaden, I've been talking to him over AIM, he'll be sticking around. I think it would be in everyone's best interest if you forgot about the report because I can tell you right now that he didn't do anything last week. That week was pretty rough for him.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited August 21, 2007 1:13:31 PM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3120
Total Posts:  4197
August 21, 2007 3:03:39 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I'll have updated info and understanding of the story for those of you who didn't catch our little session with Fury the other day- should show up on the Commander's ComNet very soon.
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  262
Total Posts:  292
August 21, 2007 5:51:06 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Sorry, I haven't been going on much. Today I'm going to post, and I guess from Than's post I don't need to send in the report anymore.

I'm going grocery shopping with my mom and as soon as I get back I shall start to work on the post.

Thanks for being understanding.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
"We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
Krius=Leon
Elite Squadron Flight Leader Kaph 5.
[This message has been edited by Krius (edited August 21, 2007 5:52:28 PM)]
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  264
August 21, 2007 9:21:58 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Ok I posted, and I don't really have a clue about what is going on, so I just put Krius's opinion on the matter. Yeah, its short, but I don't want to write anything that is going to screw up the story, and I haven't been mentioned once throughout the last 5 or 6 posts. Thanks Tnepres for at least pointing me in a certain direction, and I was wondering if you could get us into a situation that I could get us out of in my next post.

Sorry for the length, but I need to shower and go to bed. I haven't even eaten dinner yet. You all have a good one.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
Krius=Leon
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  637
August 21, 2007 10:29:51 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, I see that there is some confusion with the story. My next post is going to fix that by telling each flight their orders and getting everyone at the same point in the plot line. Until I do that I wish for no one to post. You can post immediately after I do, but not before. Don't worry, I'll do it tonight.

I think some of our confusion came out of the fact that the story roster and the RL roster don't match up. Thus you guys are depending on an outdated story roster. An example of something that didn't match up is the fact that Hellkite was flying with Gandon when Gandon is dead at this point in the story (sorry, my fault for not catching that when we were talking about it on IRC). So here is an updated story roster:

Kaph 1: Than Sion
Kaph 2: Demonic
Kaph 3: Skylla (NPC)
Kaph 4: Jaden

Kaph 5: Krius
Kaph 6: Nabric (NPC Status)
Kaph 7: Etan (NPC Status)
Kaph 8: Kiss Deth (NPC)

Kaph 9: C-3PX2
Kaph 10: Aristoc
Kaph 11: Hellkite
Kaph 12: Max Fargon

I may have more to say later tonight, so sit tight.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  638
August 21, 2007 11:20:59 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
The majority of Kaph is at Commander's ComNet level, so the joint story with the Army shouldn't be anything new to you. We need to start talking about it ASAP. I want to make it clear right now that it is up to the respective FL's to let the FM's onto what is going on since they can't see the Commander's Section, thus having very limited information on the topic.

As most of you know, this story is suppose to be very flight orientated. So much in fact that different flights are to have a different story line. My idea is that the squadron starts out the story and ends the story as a collective group. What is important to get right is the time in between.

After the splitting point, Flight Leaders will be in complete control of their flight's story line. All I am going to do is make recommendations if they are greatly needed. FL's, this is part of my test. I want to see how well you can handle this.

So about planning, we can start throwing ideas out as a squadron to start off, let everyone get a general idea of what is going on. But I eventually want flights to start talking about ideas amongst only themselves. It would be nice if we could use Shaz's idea of flight's plot lines surprising the rest of the squadron to enhance the story.

Like I said, we need to start talking about this ASAP. Considering I broke away from the post ESC Story chaos by starting a new story, I would like to think that our squadron is fairly independent. I don't think we need Shaz holding our hands on this one. Unlike the other groups, our squadron is in constant communication. We can achieve this by our own will.

That is all on this from me for now. Questions are as good as ideas for they lead to ideas.

P.S. I gave Jaden permission to post before I did.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited August 21, 2007 11:28:08 PM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  639
August 21, 2007 11:47:14 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Lol, Jaden ended up doing my job for me.  Kaph, make sure you've read these last three posts by me because they are important.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  265
August 22, 2007 11:05:26 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Ok, I'm at school now in my computer class, and Than, I have to say that last pos was BAD ASS!!!!!! That was exactly what I was hoping you'd do with my idea. Well not exactly, but better then what I was thinking.

I'm gonna post today, and this time it will actually be good.I hope. I have an essay to type out so  don't know how much time will be on my hands. Oh, and one more thing, so my Flight is pretty much made up of NPC's?

But in RL Hellkite is in my Flight now right?

EDIT: Oh yea, when are we starting on the Army story? All I have been reading on the Commanders Comnet is the story plot, do we have an actual start date yet?
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
[This message has been edited by Krius (edited August 22, 2007 11:13:37 AM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  641
August 22, 2007 1:54:02 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Glad you liked it, Krius.

Yes, in the current story your flight is basically made up of NPCs. You can kill off Kiss Deth BTW.

Yes, in RL Hellkite is in your flight. I want to make it clear to everyone that the VE Online Roster is correct for the Army/Navy joint story. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly when the story will begin. I do know it will be tied to the ESC and that I will be happening soon.

More about the joint story. When I said FL's are in control of their story line, I meant in control. Obviously you guys are going to have to live by the rules of the overall mission, but you have as much power over your flights as I do mine. You can pick the fighters your flight uses, what kind of objectives, character development, plot twists, you name it.

To get the ball rolling I guess I should start talking about what I have planned for Flight 1.  I was thinking it would be kind of cool to focus our efforts on capital ship hunting.  The majority of the Reverse Engineering story has been about dog fights so it would be nice to try something new.  Not saying that Flight 1 isn't going to ever tango with NR fighters (pretty unrealistic if I was), I'm saying we're going to concentrate on big game hunting.  This isn't all about the FL's, the rest of your flight should have a say in what goes down too.  So Jaden, if you have any ideas to add, they're more than welcome.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  642
August 22, 2007 7:25:59 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Everyone check out Fury's Post. I understand that the whole map thing is confusing so here's the section you actually have to look at. Look to the bottom left of the core world section and you should start seeing the planets Fury is talking about.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  645
August 23, 2007 10:46:09 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Than Sion has fancy boxes. Are they for putting your reports in? No, they're used for promotions...

Except for character development, the story is finished. I would like to say that this story was well done. We finished it in about a month and a half with three pages and nearly 70 posts. Filler was kept to a minimum. In comparison, Kaph Mortain was accomplished in three months, had half the posts, and ended up being pretty low quality. You know, the Navy since the end of the first half of the ESC has been considered to be in a bad rut. I'm proud to say that Kaph is the exception.

Now about those promotions:

Krius is promoted to Senior Chief Petty Officer for coming up with the rough idea for the story and contributing a good chunk of the posts. I know you don't think you deserve it because you've been fairly inactive near the end of the story but I think you do.

C-3PX2 is also promoted to Senior Chief Petty Officer for the activity he put into this story.

Max Fargon is promoted to Senior Crewman for jumping into the story so quickly and with commendable quality for a new recruit. Keep it up and you'll loose the 'recruit' tag in short time.

I want to make it clear again that I don't give out promotions like candy. If you get one you worked hard to earn it.

I have nothing more to say right now.  I'm off to make the roster changes.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  268
August 24, 2007 9:51:29 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Lol you read my mind, but yeah, I wasn't really expecting a promotion. Thanks though a lot Than Sion, and congrats to C-3 and Max on the promo's also. Ok, so, my first week of school is coming to an end, and Wrestling practice is starting next week, this is gonna sound funny, but I think I can actually be more active next week lol. I'm getting acustomed to the schedule, homework, and all that good stuff.

So yeah, hopefully we'll be seeing some more activity coming from me and congrats to everyone once again.

that's pretty much it, and I'm about to send my report in right now because I won't be home tonight. Hellkite, it'd be cool to see a report coming from you to, but with my lack of activity, I won't go complaining.

Oh and Jaden, I never got to say welcome to the Squadron, but yeah, here it is lol. Thanks for helping us keep active and stuff.

You all have a good one.
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Max Fagron
ComNet Novice

Max Fagron

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  86
August 24, 2007 10:04:10 AM    View the profile of Max Fagron 
Congrats to Krius and C-3.An thanks Than for my first promo.Hopefully not my last.
FM/SCR Max Fagron/Kaph 3-11/Phoenix Wing/Carrier Tiamut/FVIF/VEN/VE(=A=)

'Ah,mere Infantary........poor beggars.' Aristotle
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3648
Total Posts:  4599
August 24, 2007 6:41:40 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
haha, it wouldn't be unless you make it your last.
-(William the Conquerer)-
Ship Captain of Tiamut
King of PPC 10,000 clicks and counting
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Jane Smith
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

Post Number:  256
Total Posts:  619
August 24, 2007 11:06:56 PM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
Thanks for the promotion, and Congrats to Krius and Max on theirs.
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
===================================================================================
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
===================================================================================
EFL / SCPO C-3PX2  / Kaph 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1]
Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  529
Total Posts:  585
August 25, 2007 11:11:43 AM    View the profile of Tnepres 
Oh, for reports >>

I couldn't get on Friday but I can send them late if you guys want.

And Krius =P sorry, I sent my reports to Than before cause I wasn't in your flight till this week.
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
[]CommunicationsTech[]
~WildcardPlatoo n ~

TRP/LCPL Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres/HellKite

-=Wraith Squad PRIDE=-
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  270
August 25, 2007 4:12:50 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Haha, its alright dude.
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  649
August 27, 2007 12:48:06 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I hope you all are keeping up to date with the info Fury is dishing out.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  652
August 29, 2007 1:25:21 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Tomas wrote:The Army/Navy story appears to be out. Shaz, should be waiting for a post from you?

That's a great question, Shaz, I would also like to know the answer to it.

I have to say that Fury's last story post in his Navy Topic got my blood pumping.

Flight 1 is basically ready to roll, I can't safely say the same thing about Flights 2 and 3...

Flight one has its technicals down:
*We have a specific Interceptor model. With six cannons, no shields, and no missile pods.
*Our primary purpose is anti-starfighter.
*The carrier is a possible target for us.

We have an external pressure:
*Lieutenant Kerns is back as a WC and is out for revenge.
*I'm thinking up a possible internal pressure today by reading through Jaden's, Skylla's, and my Wiki.

Come on FL's, read the posts in the Plot Line Topic in Commander's ComNet by Jaden and me. Read all the info Fury provided. Please put something together ASAP because this ship is going to set sail if you're on it or not. And believe me when I say it will take a lot less effort to kick it into high gear than to have to swim after it.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Reno Alakaz
ComNet Novice

Reno Alakaz

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  30
Total Posts:  31
August 30, 2007 1:06:05 AM    View the profile of Reno Alakaz 
Hey, I just passed the Aviator Exam, and was put into this squad by Shazam. Any details on what this team has been up to for the past while?

Thanks
I am not real. How can you be talking to something that doesn't exhist.

(=A=)
Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  538
Total Posts:  585
August 30, 2007 7:56:23 AM    View the profile of Tnepres 
Welcome to the squadron, Reno. 

Oh, yea and it's a squadron, not a squad but no biggie.

Basically, we're waiting for the continuation of the ESC and also the Navy part of 8.5. 

If you read a little up, you'll see that we're almost ready to start our part in 8.5.  While we're waiting, we're just posting character developments on our old "finished" story Kaph:Reverse Engineering.  I'm not sure if that applies to you, we'll have to wait till Than or someone gets here.
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
[]CommunicationsTech[]
~WildcardPlatoo n ~

TRP/LCPL Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres/HellKite

-=Wraith Squad PRIDE=-
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  272
August 30, 2007 11:10:04 AM    View the profile of Krius 
I haven't been able to get on much lately and from what I see, we're attacking a fleet of ships? Am I right?
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  654
August 30, 2007 1:26:27 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Welcome to Kaph, Reno. No, the Reverse Engineering story doesn't apply to you. There really isn't any way you could pop in either for the character development (CD) since we're in hyperspace. You will be in my flight as Kaph 4.

Reports are due on Fridays. If you need to know what goes on a report just ask.

I'll send you a pm about the Flight 1 mini-plot. For the over all plot line I ask you to read through the topic pertaining to it at this link.

Krius... we're attacking a ship yard. Maybe you should read through it to.

More to come on about 8.5 Phase at a later time.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  656
August 30, 2007 2:08:47 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, after looking at Shaz's last post in he 8.5 Info Topic, I've come to the conclusion that we can't really do anything as of now. I made a post contesting his that expresses my reasoning.

Here's how it is going to roll, if 8.5 Phase II doesn't fall through by the middle of next week at the latest, I'm just going to start a new story. There is no reason we have to be dragged down with this concept if it sinks, just like we rowed away when the after math of the ESC took the rest of the Navy down with it.

Don't worry guys, as long as I am Commander of Kaph I'm going to make every effort to keep this squadron from going down.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Kaph Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:24:56 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 223  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >