ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3633
Total Posts:  4599
  RE: Kaph Squadron Topic
August 4, 2007 12:17:49 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Etan, while the ESC is in progress, it is suggested that all other stories be put on hold so that all of your activity can be focused on the ESC. As for squadron activity, yes Kaph is indeed doing much better than Nazgul currently.
-(William the Conquerer)-
Ship Captain of Tiamut
King of PPC 10,000 clicks and counting
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet." - Jane Smith
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  250
Total Posts:  292
August 4, 2007 8:36:12 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Heh, the ESC hasn't started just yet Etan, so cool down lol. Glad to see your enthusiasm, thats the kind of attitude that will get us somewhere. I think Nabric's lazy ass will actually be joining us in the ESC, I am currently in the process of getting him to post.

Oh, and one more thing, this ESC is gonna be harder then ever due to our lack of members. Its me, Than, Etan, and C. C-3 won't be around often but he has already gotten to work on the "secret weapon," and I don't know about the rest of the Squadron. Hopefully Demonic will be with us to.

But yea, my point is, were gonna have to bust our asses if we wanna win this thing.

EDIT: Oh yea no problem Etan, thats the kind of writing I like to see, makes things more interesting, so I actually liked that spin out situation you got me in. It made good for some character development. Like I said above, keep it up
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
"We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
Krius=Leon
Elite Squadron Flight Leader Kaph 5.
[This message has been edited by Krius (edited August 4, 2007 9:59:43 AM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3099
Total Posts:  4197
August 4, 2007 10:41:01 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Boys: the ESC is not about tearing ourselves apart through tough squadron loyalty- help each other.  That's why, I believe, Tomas from Nazgul will be heading over here to help out in the XO position.  Maybe you should send a little help their way?  Be a little more encouraging?  Your commanders inspired competition between you to raise activity, not make you overly-critical of one another.  In short- have a good time, but do so in arms with all of the members of the VE- not just this group.  *Writes thought in his ethos*
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Phoenix Wing Commander and Training Officer
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  419
Total Posts:  423
August 5, 2007 3:11:56 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I understand all that has been told to me, however Will, although you were a great influence on my early training, I think Commander Than is only exercising our writing skills and story writing in our Reverse Engineering Exercise. I thank you, however, for praising us above the Nazgul. I hope it is not just because you were a Kaph member.

I agree with you FL Krius on the lack of activity in our squadron and am ready for action in the ESC. I hope you can get Nabric to post for our squadron as you want to. As you can see, I have included him in our flight and in our writing. It's up to him to join in.

I also agree with Shazam. I don't know why he would jump in and tell us that we need to include and help our fellow members in the Phoenix wing, i.e. the Nazgul, unless he thought they needed help.

I thought this was supposed to be a competition between us, to see who was the Elite, but, if we have to work together, I'd be the 1st to do it. Personally, I think, in that case, we should have a shared story line that comes to the same end. Let us out do them at our own gain.

Let's go Kaph on them,
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

FM/PO2 ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph Suadron2-7/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=)

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited August 6, 2007 12:47:05 AM)]
Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  255
August 5, 2007 10:09:05 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Lol Shaz? We weren't really arguing, at least it doesn't look like it anymore. Than, me, Etan, C-3, and Nabric are getting along just fine. In fact were doing pretty good as a squadron and posting.
KaphSquadron
EFL/ CPO Krius/ Kaph 5/ Phoenix Wing/ mSSD Atrus/ DEF/ VEN/ VE/ (=A=)/ (=*SA*=)/ [MC1]
Krius=Leon
[This message has been edited by Krius (edited August 5, 2007 10:17:52 AM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  610
Total Posts:  760
August 5, 2007 6:05:16 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Shaz does have a point, Trevor and I get along just fine.
SC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC]

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Circle of Randomness Award Winner.
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  421
August 6, 2007 12:44:45 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
And I too, Shazam, get along just fine. Without IRC tho, I think sometimes, I am left flying blind.

However, I have an excellent Flight leader and a most excellent Squadron leader who both try to keep me informed and up to date thru the message center.

Let's go Phoenix wing in general. As a personal note, I wished we could recruit more members for both the Kaph and Nazgul Squadrons. How we can do this, I don't have an answer to. I just wished we could.
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3104
August 6, 2007 10:17:24 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
That's great, but let's pick up our heels and start getting people joined back up- we've got an ESC to run here: I'll be damned if it's fought with only you hard working folk- look over the past few months and see who we can't pick up- see who was in the first half of the ESC and get 'em back here!  This one should only last about a week, so I hope that'll be more encouraging to those of you who felt drained afterword, and I'll do my best to keep the story running sensibly- though it may be in coordination with the Army this time- bout time we showed them what the Navy's capable of, eh?  Let's see some more posts on this topic and get people recruiting or bringing others back- let's see some activity, folks- kick butt and take names.
*Flash Was Here...*

WC|NTO/LCP Shazam/Phoenix 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=MA=) (=*FOCE*=) [CBV*] [LoM] [LSM] [MC2] [VC:S] [SV*] [DSM] {Platinum Writing Medal}

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  611
August 7, 2007 10:15:43 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
*Than clutches his face with hand*

I hate to do this, Etan, but I'm going to have to pick your last post a part...it's that bad:

1)There are no more mines.

2)The Vast Empire is not short on staff, the shuttle has pilots. It doesn't need to be put on auto-pilot.

3)The laws of physics make it impossible to intercept cannon fire by shooting it. That's like me saying I can knock bullets off their path by shooting them.

4)Nothing against Nabric, but his character couldn't even be considered anything but a new recruit, let alone the best pilot the wing has.

Everyone just ignore this post unless changes are made.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  3636
August 8, 2007 2:06:19 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Than, bad example, a bullet can be knocked out of flight path by another... very unlikely, but not impossible. However, on the other hand, light is a different story. Light can't be used to deflect light. they're not physical objects.
Ship Captain of Tiamut
"A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow
SCAP/2LT Willtconq/ESCR Tiamut/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=)(=^MA^=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][SWC][LSM][CBV]{VB}
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  612
August 8, 2007 10:47:30 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I knew that, but with all reason it's impossible.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Krius
ComNet Cadet

Krius

Post Number:  260
August 9, 2007 1:48:11 PM    View the profile of Krius 
You guys im on a mini vacation ad I only get to use the comp for 15 minutes because people wait and line and stuff... So I'll see you all tommorow or something.
KaphSquadron
Krius=Leon
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  617
August 9, 2007 2:49:15 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Ok, nothing stopping anyone from posting on the Kaph story now that both Will and I posted.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

Post Number:  422
August 9, 2007 11:07:06 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Sorry Than and Will,

I'm kind of flying on my own here. I made up what I thought was a good story given the lack of participants out there, and would love to adjust it , but given the time constraints and future log- ins, I hardly think we have the time.

As you have said, ignore my earlier comments and let's take it from here. I don't have all day or night to make the necessary changes. I'll post and hopefully we will all mesh again.

Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  3640
August 10, 2007 2:20:41 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
faire enough.
Ship Captain of Tiamut
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Line Captain
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  3108
August 10, 2007 12:31:36 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Hey- we're working on a story with the Army right now, and as soon as I get a little more info and we can get some facts straightened out- we'll be starting the ESC.  SO- Prep yourselves: update rosters, wikis- whatev.  We'll be making this one of the higher quality stories, I think- so we'll want to treat it as such though still doing our ESC: we might give additional points for quality: dunno yet.  In short time, though- so let's get it kickin, folks.
*Flash Was Here...*

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  622
August 12, 2007 10:55:20 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Simply put, the activity this week is nothing more than sad. I got one report this week, plus only Will and I posted on the story both once this week. Though I can't be too harsh. I understand that my FL's are having RL issues (which is 50% of Kaph).

So 25% is me, and the last quarter is Etan. This next paragraph goes out to you. I understand that you feel like your writing is being constantly attacked by me (which isn't far from the truth). I respect you for your endurance under such conditions. I think the solution to the problem can't be solved by me telling you what you are doing wrong but by me telling you what to do right and when you are doing it. That's one of the things I have to work on this week.

I want to see some more posts this week. The ESC is coming up after all. Reports would be nice too.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1334
Total Posts:  1963
August 13, 2007 10:30:11 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
*Tips hat

Newest addition to the squadron...Guess I'm filling up the XO position.

I'll just go ahead and attempt to write myself in.

Hope to have a great experience working with all of you, it should be fun.

What are the dates and times for reports?
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

-----------------------------------------------------------

EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  623
August 13, 2007 11:08:37 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Welcome to Kaph, Jaden.

I like reports to be in on Friday, but Saturday is ok too. I usually send the Kaph report Sunday night.

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  624
August 14, 2007 1:26:38 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Story Roster

Kaph 1 Than Sion
Kaph 2 Demonic
Kaph 3 Skylla (NPC)
Kaph 4 Jaden (Original Kaph 4 Dead)

Kaph 5 Krius
Kaph 6 Nabric
Kaph 7 Etan
Kaph 8 Kiss (NPC)

Kaph 9 C-3PX2
Kaph 10 Aristoc
Kaph 11 NOBODY (Scout never showed in story)
Kaph 12 Gandon (NPC)

The Map Again

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1336
August 14, 2007 1:37:51 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Much appreciated, helps a lot
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  516
Total Posts:  585
August 14, 2007 10:44:27 AM    View the profile of Tnepres 
Boo?
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
[]CommunicationsTech[]
~WildcardPlatoo n ~

TRP/LCPL Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres/HellKite

-=Wraith Squad PRIDE=-
Willtconq
ComNet Marshal

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  3643
August 14, 2007 9:07:05 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
i don't see myself on that list anywhere, guess the story doesn't need me anymore... *leaves Kaph behind*

jk
Ship Captain of Tiamut
Max Fagron
ComNet Novice

Max Fagron

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  57
Total Posts:  186
August 18, 2007 3:40:59 PM    View the profile of Max Fagron 
Hey,I finished training at the start of July but was away on holidays till now.I was told by Shazam that I was going to be in Kaph.So what now?
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1341
August 18, 2007 3:47:59 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Welcome back mate.

We're currently writing on a story called Reverse Engineering on the storyboards.

I suggest reading up and getting a post in.  I'm sure we can work you into the story.

If you want to just wait and get some orders straight from Than, thats fine also.

Reports are due on Friday or early Saturday, which ever one works for you.  Please send them to both me and Than.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

EXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Kaph 1-2 (Kaph 2)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV](x2)[CBV](x3)[GWC][LoM]
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  630
August 18, 2007 7:32:07 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Welcome back, Max.

Everything my XO said is true.

On top of that, I have placed you in the Kaph 11 position. Make sure you update your ID Line. Your Flight Leader is C-3PX2, he needs a report from you too every week.

I'll write you into the story soon. Your position in the story will be Kaph 8 (Note that this is different from your actual position).

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  631
August 18, 2007 10:05:01 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I take back the last line about writing you in. Your Flight Leader will write you in as Kaph 12 for the story (you are still Kaph 11 on the roster and will be that position for the next story).

Also, you should ask any questions about the story to your flight leader.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

--SC of Kaph Squadron

3rd Place in Wiki.

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited August 18, 2007 10:08:26 PM)]
C-3PX2
ComNet Cadet

C-3PX2

Post Number:  252
Total Posts:  619
August 19, 2007 4:17:26 AM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
Ok, well its 05:10 EST here and i have posted into the story.

Welcome to the Elite Kaph Squadron, and to Flight Three. I have written you into the story so feel free to begin posting. If you want just elaborate on what i have posted. As Than said your position is Kaph 11, but for this story your position is Kaph 12 ((unless changed)). As for reports , I normally send my flight report in after 17:00 EST on Saturday, so try to have your report in before then, you can send it through E-mail or through ComNet PM.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a ComNet PM to me, or ask them on the IRC.

Again, Welcome to the Elite Kaph Squadron
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can can fight. Show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
===================================================================================
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
===================================================================================
EFL / CPO C-3PX2  / Kaph 9 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / DEF / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), [MC2], [MC1]
Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1343
August 19, 2007 11:45:31 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Good post overall C.  I would have to debate you on the whole him no being able to pull up thing, because there really is no gravity in space, but I wont.
Jaden Khaar

Kaph Squadron

Tnepres
ComNet Member

Tnepres

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  523
Total Posts:  585
August 19, 2007 9:20:20 PM    View the profile of Tnepres 
Welcome!  I know it's a bit late but I haven't been on the whole weekend.  I'll get a post up tommorow or something.  As for Krius(if he's not on leave), be sure to read the story I posted on storynet.  I'm hoping for criticism and I haven't recieved anything yet, so if anyone reads the story please leave a note.  Oh, and it'll explain some changes in HellKite's character too though most people won't notice much of a difference.
In the brightest light,
We find darkness...
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
[]CommunicationsTech[]
~WildcardPlatoo n ~

TRP/LCPL Tnepres/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE[LoR]
Memoirs of a Withered Soul- Compendium of Short Stories on Talstorin's Background/Story of Talstorin and Durandal( out now- read it on army story board)
Tnepres/HellKite

-=Wraith Squad PRIDE=-
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Kaph Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:05:40 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 198  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >