ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
  RE: Aegis Squadron Topic
February 22, 2002 7:33:58 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
WEll, as you can all see from the posts on the main Comnet, KAin's gone and I'm temporarily in charge of the squad. So send your reports so me. Also, we need to get activity up. I'm sorry to say that we are slacking. Come on, we got the Elite status, now we have to show it. Also, please send the site info to me or Kalebb. Also, I'd like some suggestions on a way to get multiplayer activity up. Not just for Aegis, but hte Navy. Thanks and good work guys.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[-GRC-][VC|G]
TRN/Journeyman sk8guy/VEDJ
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Kalebb
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
February 22, 2002 7:42:41 PM    View the profile of Kalebb 
I know i've been slacking and atleast ill admit it. I never see anyone admit they are slacking, and i don't want any one telling me to pick it up, cause i know i have to.  So as of that.... pick up your own activity first...Otto..... and then tell others to pick it up..... anyways..... on the multiplayer thing i think we should plan a night for training or such... but talk to others too..... i heard other squadrons are jumping on the idea before us.... so lets try and keep up with others information. Kalebb
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

February 22, 2002 9:03:49 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
OK for your pleasure, I'm proud to announce a new edition to our Squadron. It's called AegisFightNite. Tired of sitting around and wishing someone would an mp with you, well look no further. Tired of being bored and wishing you had something to do, here it is. Every thrusday, from 12n-12mid, come to #Aegis and look up an opponent. Here's how it will work. On thrusday nights, show up in #Aegis and see whos' there. Challenger them to a multiplayer game and submit the results to [email protected] for a chance to win some extra ICs. Play as much as you can, but you can only play on thrusdays, from 12 noon to 12 midnight (est) and you can only play against Aegis members. The amount you play is unlimited, you just have to keep track of your results. All emails must be submitted before 1 am friday morning, or they will be thrown out the person who sends it will be sacked.Kalebb and I will keep track of the points you earn and announce the winner. If you have any questions email us above and ask. We're still playing with the idea and will improve it as necessary. What's the reward you ask? I will be awarding the winner 5,000 ICs from my own account at the moment. If you guys are willing however, we could take a certain amount from each of your accounts and pool the money together, or just the participants could put forward money and the overall winner takes the pot. We are also toying with a betting system on which you place bet's on fights. More will come on the origin of the money, but for now, it's from my own account. So get out there and get to it. I look forward to a successful FightNite and hope to see all of you there. This also has a duel purpose, to one your multiplayer skills, so get out there and play. All games are applicable. Thanks, WO2 sk8guy

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[-GRC-][VC|G]
TRN/Journeyman sk8guy/VEDJ
JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
February 24, 2002 4:22:38 PM    View the profile of JMac 
Man, I can only play on weekends. 

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(MC1)
"I know life isn't fair, but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor?."
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
Tall, dark, handsome, and all around stud.
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
February 24, 2002 11:05:03 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
If i had money to give away id give the active ppl a reward but only thing i can say is everyone can get their heads out of the ground and start acting elite I'll be D***ed if we get as inactive as we saw Viper at the beggining of the ESC.

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

"Its the scared People who dont get anything done"
"theres no such thing as luck only skill"
"If you have Honor you deserve my respect"
-Navy's best pilot-
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

February 25, 2002 4:53:13 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Ok, I've worked out some of the bugs of this thing. Here are the revised rules and guidelines. First off, AegisFightNite will be held on thrusdays and saturdays 12-12. Send results to [email protected] and screenshot if you wish. Next, the reward. I'm boosting the amount the winner receives to 25,000 ICs. We'd prefer that the games you play be flight simulators, but I know not all of you can or are able to play them, so all games are excepted. However you should play flight simulators if you have them. If this meets with success, theis could spread to other squadrons and possibly the entire navy. Let's make this program successful.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FL/WO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/Aegis RO/Aegis XO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[-GRC-][VC|E]
TRN/Sith Adept sk8guy/VEDJ
Fallen
ComNet Member

Post Number:  506
Total Posts:  506
February 25, 2002 10:16:00 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Sounds good. I'll be aroundif there's anything I could do. But Flight's 3 seemingly dead. RUKH AND JMAC, WHERE ARE YOU GUS!?!

-----------------------
OC Jay 'Darc' Fallen [Army: Raxen]
Aegis 3-1, Lusthawk Nine, AG Member
NXO:A/FL/OC Fallen/Aegis 3-1/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)[VC]

Rukh
ComNet n00b

February 25, 2002 10:58:44 PM    View the profile of Rukh 
I'm not quite dead yet Yes you are! You must not be in the VE and be active! But Father I want to. I'd shoot myself if I wasn't. Anyways, I'm trying to stay alive. Hopefully I'll get my activity up. Somebody kick me if I don't post within the next two weeks. My birthday is in a few days, so I'll be busy with stuff probably... anyways, never fear Fallen, I'm here. Wait... be really really afraid.

-----------------------
FM/PO2 Dillon "Rukh" Lazar/Aegis 3-2/1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/[=A=][=SA=]
TRN/AC Dillon "Phoenix" "Rukh" Lazar/VCF Deathscythe/VEDJ/VE
Proud Owner And Pilot Of The Skipray Blast Boat "Starscream" 
Fallen
ComNet Member

February 25, 2002 11:47:36 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Great to hear from you Rukh. But please post on the Storynet. I need a reason to promote you Tehe .. birthday? I'll get ya a pressent .

-----------------------

Rukh
ComNet n00b

February 26, 2002 10:21:12 AM    View the profile of Rukh 
Ok, my address is *** ***** ******, ********* Ohio. Got that? Send me some money.

-----------------------
FM/PO2 Dillon "Rukh" Lazar/Aegis 3-2/1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/[=A=][=SA=]
TRN/JRN Dillon "Forsaken" "Rukh" Lazar/VCF Deathscythe/VEDJ/VE
Proud Owner And Pilot Of The Skipray Blast Boat "Starscream" 
Fallen
ComNet Member

February 26, 2002 9:05:07 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
LOL Haha ... I might just wire it to you. But kinda broke for now. :P

-----------------------

JMac
ComNet Veteran

February 28, 2002 1:05:32 PM    View the profile of JMac 
I am here.  Unfortunately, my grades dipped a little(make that a lot) on my last report card, so the time my parents let me on has also dropped dramatically.  I am trying though.  it is kinda hard to keep up with the storynet though, so would it be ok if I had my character request leave and go off on his own tangent?  It would make it much easier for me to keep up on activity untill I get my net time back. By the way, can I have a  (=JCPA=)?  I have played enough games for it.

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 3, 2002 3:49:37 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
OK ive think its time to get working here unless you've looked at the current rooster weve had a major update and im the ony active member from fligth 1. and for all i Know Aegis only has a handfull of active members. GET WORKING PPL!

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 1-2 (Aegis Two)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

-Navy's best pilot-
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 3, 2002 10:02:33 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
I see ... okay, I admit that I havent been active but my school holidays are coming in in about 5 days time. I'll be up and ready for anything soon. GO AEGIS!

-----------------------
ESN/UNI Jay 'Darc' Fallen [Army: Raxen]
NXO:A/FL/ESN Fallen/Aegis 3-1/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)[VC]
TRN/UNI Fallen/VEDJ

Epic
ComNet n00b

March 4, 2002 12:29:45 AM    View the profile of Epic 
Woohoo! Somebody tell me what's going on in the story and I'll post along with Fallen.

-----------------------
I am me, that is all that needs said.
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

March 5, 2002 7:40:11 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Since I am going into the reserves, I leave the squadron in command of Lonewolf. He will do a good job, and I hope you all get more active and stay number 1. I will someday return and I hope that Aegis will still be Elite and around when that happens. Farwell, and good luck. It's been really fun. And trust me, I will return. sk8

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FL/WO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/Aegis RO/Aegis XO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)[-GRC-][VC|E]
TRN/Sith Adept sk8guy/VEDJ
Kalebb
ComNet n00b

March 5, 2002 9:16:36 PM    View the profile of Kalebb 
Salute What is happening to the squadron. People are leaving like crazy, being transfered here and there. I'm getting nervous... I guess i won't leave unless it is something i decide with a few people...  I guess we need me to stay and help be active for the next 2 weeks or so... I was planning on leaving to Nazgul and help them, but we are losing members at a fast rate now.... Kalebb 
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 6, 2002 12:44:48 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Hmmm ... where are you guys going?

-----------------------
TRN/UNI Fallen/VEDJ

Epic
ComNet n00b

March 6, 2002 11:25:02 AM    View the profile of Epic 
To hell. I'm not going anywhere. I'm sticking with Aegis. Fallen, you and I can be Aegis all by ourselves. Just you and me. Sound good?

-----------------------
I am me, that is all that needs said.
JMac
ComNet Veteran

March 6, 2002 1:06:35 PM    View the profile of JMac 
Don't count me out.  I am still here, and as soon as my folks get my great report card(I hope), my activity will be back up to where it should be!!!

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 6, 2002 4:09:26 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
ok ppl as much as im happy and sad at the same point my command will be very short. Kain wil return by thursday as he has planned if not then i will continue my short reign here. my deepest respect and honor to Sk8 who probably did the right and best thing for his activity so far, and i hope he will return sooner than he plans to. Kalebb and anyone else who was planning to leave your extended stay in Aegis is greatly welcomed and appreciated. Aegis is in a serious situation and were loosing ppl like flies. I understand this and keep in mind were not the only ones suffering but we are suffering the most. If you want to help Aegis out the best advice i could give right now is to go recruit some ppl who u think will become active members. and also participate in the current Bio competition going on. if we do well ill give the best one from our squadron a petty prize of 10k. its not much but its something. Also if for some reason Kain does not return by friday and no one sees or hears from him send your reports to me then.

-----------------------

-Navy's best pilot-
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
March 6, 2002 4:35:49 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Hey, guys, long time, no post. It makes me sad to see what has happened to Aegis in the past few days and I really feel for you guys. We (that includes me, too) have to figure out something to do. I had long feared that by the time Aegis was finally officially active, decay would've begun to set in. Since Riel founded the squaron (yeah, most of you remember that) and I gave him this nifty name , the Lusthawks have lost some of their best members. Gravin, Riel Fury, Japheth, myself, Twin Fury, and sk8guy. Not exactly the best situation. BUT, that doesn't mean that all is lost. The six of you who are left are still some of the strongest members in the Navy, which is a good thing (Otherwise you wouldn't be elite, right?). I'm going to have a big discussion with Riel, but here are my ideas for now: 1. Flight Two needs a new Flight Leader. 2. Several highly active and respected pilots among the other squadrons may be invited to join Aegis. Whether they choose to become elite or not will be totally their decision. 3. NO newbies will be placed in Aegis - you guys are ELITE. Which means all new members have to be recruited from the other squadrons, past members, or retiring members of higher positions, like ship captains, fleet commanders, etc. Any other ideas you guys have, just chime in. But as the TO and an ex-member I don't wanna see this squadron, the BEST squadron (in my humble opinion) fall apart. So let's get to work!

-----------------------
NTO/SC/FM/CM Darkhawk/Raptor 2-2 (Raptor Six)/ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][VC:Ebony]

Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
March 6, 2002 11:41:59 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
AMEN BROTHA DARKHAWK! Go tell it on the moutain. Anyway, I've been saying this for ages. Elite squadrons should not be arbitarily assigned members, they should be recruited from elsewhere. Finnally someone with a bit more say in the matter seems to agree. I'd like to see Aegis more active once more. It's a sad consequence of reality that we have reality, and are thus not able to always deal with our happy escape, however, it is my hope that those without the press of the real world are able to be as active as ever in order to promote squadron activity as a whole. Aegis took a long time to get Elite, and while I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get to share that title, I'm glad Aegis got it. Anyway. Rock on.

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight and Ensign Japheth Cappadocious
SpecOps Wing and Venom Squadron Commander
WC/CMDR/ENS Japheth Cappadocious/Venom 1/SpecOps Wing/VCF DeathScythe/VEN/VE/[=SA=][=SCPA=][MC:1]
ECM/DJK Japheth Cappadocious/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
March 7, 2002 4:17:16 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
well guys i'm officially back from leave, and from the looks of it Aegis is falling apart...  i'll do the best i can to keep it together.

-----------------------
2nd Lieutenant Kain Rennok
SC/2Lt Kain Rennok/Aegis 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=MA=] [=JCPA=] [=SCPA=] [=FOCE=] [VC:ST] [BRC]

YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
Fallen
ComNet Member

March 8, 2002 6:30:07 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Yeah man Darkhawk. All the way TO!

-----------------------
TRN/UNI Fallen/VEDJ

JMac
ComNet Veteran

March 8, 2002 4:14:27 PM    View the profile of JMac 
Aegis forever!!!

-----------------------
[army] Fishman
Denethor
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer (CWO)

Post Number:  388
Total Posts:  1534
March 9, 2002 1:40:01 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
You're all too correct Kain, sk8 just went on reserve, and Kalebb's transfering over to Nazgul, so it looks like I'm all alone in flight 2, but I'll talk to you later on that one. As for Nazgul, there's aparently this giant conflict between Nazgul and Aegis, now I can't say anything, because I am now involved in it, I'm just wonderng what happened so that practically an all out war has broken out between us. Now, Arturus was boasting to me that Nazgul is supposedly the best squadron in the Navy, and "superior" to every other squadron. I say that we prove him wrong, crush his ideals, his fullness of pride and self recognition, and most of all, him. AEGIS FOREVER!!!!!!   ----------------------- FM/WO2 Denethor/Aegis 2-3/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE[=SA=] WO2 Denethor Flight 2 Flight Member 3: Aegis Squadron Lusthawk 7 "No one can guarantee victory during war, but only deserve it."              -Winston Churchille
[This message has been edited by Denethor (edited March 9, 2002 1:47:22 PM)]
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
March 9, 2002 5:43:31 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Note: We are all in the Vast Empire Navy. We are all on the same team, so to speak. While squadron rivalry is healthy, war is not. I recomend it be halted by whatever means possible. I'm not saying that we can't not like them, I'm just saying that it is not good for the unity and cohesivness of the wing, or the navy as a whole, for there to be "war" amoung the squadrons.

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight and Ensign Japheth Cappadocious
SpecOps Wing and Venom Squadron Commander
WC/CMDR/ENS Japheth Cappadocious/Venom 1/SpecOps Wing/VCF DeathScythe/VEN/VE/[=SA=][=SCPA=][MC:1]
ECM/DJK Japheth Cappadocious/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

March 9, 2002 6:15:35 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
well i have no clue what this "conflict" is but it sounds like its being caused by show offs and right now we have no time to waste on such anoyances such as sqadron supieriority. most likely well get ppl from nazgul and viper if DH is right. We need more activity but we dont need to waste our energies on things that will slow us down agreed? our main goal right now is to regain our active status and keep Aegis alive to continue a good rep it has.

-----------------------

-Navy's best pilot-
Denethor
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer (CWO)

Post Number:  388
Total Posts:  1534
March 9, 2002 11:05:49 PM    View the profile of Denethor 
yeah, or that. I'm sorry if I seemed too aggressive. I was just heated from Art's boasting. Plus I've been very aggitated lately, and I really don't know why. But, I'll try and calm myself, I'll keep quiet against any antics that Nazgul may put forth.

-----------------------
FM/WO2 Denethor/Aegis 2-3/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE[=SA=]
WO2 Denethor
Flight 2 Flight Member 3: Aegis Squadron
Lusthawk 7
"No one can guarantee victory during war, but only deserve it."              -Winston Churchille
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:42:37 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 155  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >