Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Blind mission (wraith story)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Blind mission (wraith story)
Afyon
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  718
Total Posts:  981
  RE: Blind mission (wraith story)
June 20, 2003 7:48:43 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
Ya I am still on leave and havent had a chance to post lately.  SOrry guys.  I am really interrested in this story though.  I will be back the 28th.

-----------------------
TR/SGT_Afyon/Special Forces Wraith Squad/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoC][IH]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
June 20, 2003 5:12:31 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
First my inventory:

1 Portable E-Web Blaster*
1 Golan Plex Type 5 Mortar*
1 LAW*
5 LAW reloads*
24 kilograms of door openers*
six weeks rations for the entire squad*
Timbique Edition Zues Rifle(Love Gun)*
6 drum clips for Love Gun*
Vibrokatana*
1 Lee Enfield #4 with scope(Sniper Rifle, Slugthrower)
30 rounds for sniper rifle
2 E-11/M Blaster Rifles
18 clips for Blaster Rifles
2 M-105 Super Heavy Blaster Pistols
4 clips for Blaster Pistols
Standard technician's large tool box with full complement of tools
binoculars(multi-spectrum for those who like to hide in buildings)
All items marked with an * were provided by GUESSWORK.

"Well that was exciting."  Daishi said as he hefted several bags into a waiting speeder with Yun at the controls.

Daishi was still pissed that his other self had gone running off after Neeman.  They were 50 now, not teenage...

Then Daishi had to stop himself as he realized he was being not much better with his wife Tina.

"Allright I'm done back here."  Daishi said as he hopped in the speeder.

"Remind me why we don't utilize 'downloads' more often."Argon asked as the speeder went full boar to the gather point.

"Well they're a pain in the ass."  Daishi replied.

"You got me there."  Argon replied as the speeder came to a halt.

"We're there."  Yun said from the front.

"That was fast."  Daishi remarked.

"They'll be on us soon so we'll have to move out again soon as we get a couple new speeders."  Yun chided.

Daishi groaned to himself as he'd have to heft all those heavy weapons from this speeder to the next.

Yun departed with Afyon to procure some new speeders to accomodate the squad, thier weapons, and thier two additional 'guests.'

"Argon set watch.  Kuroishi you'll cover the oposite side in a roving patrol.  I won't ask how the hell you guys managed to get an E-Web past customs."  Raziel ordered as he began to wonder what else was going to go wrong on this mission.

"It's actually pretty simple.  We didn't even try.  GUESSWORK just droped it out the back of a supposedly malfunctioning freighter at ten meters from the deck and I picked it up with a rented hover truck."  Daishi said with a smile.

*More later hopefully

-----------------------
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Afyon
ComNet Member

June 21, 2003 10:56:51 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: Kurioshi perhaps you should read our story.  Your post is way the hell off what is going on.)

-----------------------
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
June 23, 2003 9:51:49 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
it didnt seem that far off to me?

-----------------------
SL/SGMTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1} {WoS} {VP} {IG}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
June 23, 2003 11:05:08 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
OOC: I'm with Raz, but it's still not much to go off of...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Fallen Angel and Proud of It!
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"In combat, second place is only the last to die."- Anonymous
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

June 25, 2003 3:50:46 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
    The squad paused for a moment whilst Raziel dealt with the security devices on a factory door. Afyon meanwhile was parking their aquired speeder with a few others down the road.
    "You're still going to hand us over to him aren't you?" one of the pilots asked as his friend doubled over wheezing.
    "Who?" Raziel said, he carried on running his fingers along all of the edges of the door.
    "Khall" the pilot said.
    "Err i don't think we'd be able to take you to see him now." Argon put in, barely able to hide a grin. Raziel paused now and turned to argon.
    "Why not?" he asked slowly.
    "He managed to get himself shot." Raziel shook his head, and went back to work.
    "Exactly what happened?" Raziel asked.
    "I spotted him," Daishi said.
    "Oh well at least he's out of our way, but on the other hand we may all get shot for this. You'd better hope the rebels have some assassins working around here we can blame this on." Raziel turned back to the squad and pressed the opening plate, the door slid open behind him.

========================================

"Khall sent us to die on that mission. We were never supposed to survive. We weren't that stupid though, as soon as the republic ships intercepted us we ignored training and disable the self distruct system. We're both engineers as well so we'd deactivated it before the mission."
    "I don't get why though?" Yun asked.
    "A message we intercepted, normally we recieve the coded messages on our run, return and have them decoded. We intercepted an un-coded message on one of our runs.
    "It was about some imperial graveyard they'd found. From what we heard and discovered afterwards Khall messed up badly. He ruined a campaign for an important planet. To cover up his mistakes he had a few thousand imperial soldiers killed. The official report was that the weapons on an orbitting star destroyer malfunctioned."
    The wraiths were all silent for a moment.
    "Are you sure of this?" Raziel asked.
    "Of course," the other pilot started. "The initial messaage started it but we found others who knew what he had done, but when we were sent on the recon mission they were all already dead."
    "Maybe they won't mind if we tell them what happened to Khall?" Argon asked.
    "No if the intelligence had it their way we'd still get shot" Raziel said.

There was silence for a minute. Another republic speeder shot past their warehouse.
    "Why are you here?" Kuroishi suddenly put in.
    "Us? erm well..." Raziel looked at them both and reached for his pistol.
    "We were taken here to er keep us out of imperial reach."
    "And why would they want you?" Raziel asked raising his blaster pistol.
    "Sir we don't want another incident, the last time you shot a prisoner we all got in ****" Argon put in.
    The two pilots looked at each other and looked at Raziel. They took too long to reply. Raziel shot the taller man in the foot. The man started to make a lot of noise, but Lukas grabbed him and clasped his hand over his mouth.
    The other pilot was left alone facing Raziel.
    "Ok we were part of an imperial project to build a better recon craft. We upgraded the ion engines, stripped all non essential systems and then we worked on a new way of keeping them undetected. We extended the solar panels and using a particular material had them amit a field which would absorb all scanning signals. When we left we'd almost abandoned the project because the metal was so hard to obtain. The republicans however control several mining facilities capable of producing the stuff." Raziel was quite shocked at how quickly he caved in. It looked like these two had gotten used to saving themselves above all else.
    "Where is this going on?" Raziel asked.
    "A hidden facility just outside of the town. They make the material here. So far they have one prototype, they have men constantly working on the designs there as well."
    "Will they be able to complete the project without the two of you?"
    "Yes."

"Well we have a choice. We can go back to the intelligence offcials who will probably have us shot or we can try and take on a whole garrison to redeem ourselves?"
    "The prototype launches tomorrow and then it will be moved from here."
    Raziel almost laughed. "Well that makes things more interesting. Any plans?"

(hope thats more to work with?)

-----------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited June 25, 2003 3:51:57 AM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

June 25, 2003 4:48:39 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: Um discussing ppl as being on the same planet when they are not and explaining their actions i would think is quite far off.  For one thing I am not on the same planet with everyone else.  Me and Yuy are trying to get ourselves smuggled off of Talus on board a freighter. <== that also applies to your post Raziel)

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Afyon (edited June 25, 2003 4:50:41 AM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 25, 2003 9:59:24 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Afyon, we've all been on the same planet for a while, we've already covered that in the story...]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

June 26, 2003 6:28:36 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
[ although i did say you could finish off your bit on the planet if you wanted....ah sod it]

-----------------------
Afyon
ComNet Member

June 26, 2003 7:00:32 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: ok i feel like a royal ass right now.  I never saw you say that in your post Raz until I went looking for it .  Ok sorry guys about that )

-----------------------
Afyon
ComNet Member

June 27, 2003 7:10:12 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: Ok back to Talus we go)

Afyon explained the situation to the resistence leaders and pleaded with them to get both him and Yuy onto the transport.  Eventually after 45 minutes of discussion and several encrypted messages sent to various cells of the resistence group it was arranged to get both of them onto the transport, for a fee of 2 million Imperial Credits.

"Two million!"  Afyon exclaimed.  "Go to hell bastard I'm not paying that.  We are Imperial soldiers, you are an Imperial resistence cell, you are supposed to help us, not extort us."  He yelled as he pulled out his blaster and pulled the leader to him and shoved the blaster against his neck.  "Alright, you get us both on the transport or you all die starting with your leader."  Afyon growled as he stared at the other men in the room.

"Very well."  The leader gasped.  "How do we find your friend?"  He asked Afyon as Afyon let go of him.  "He is in a bar in a hotel down the street.  Do you remember a man sitting at a table on the other side of the bar where you found me?  He entered exactly ten minutes after me."  Afyon asked.

"Yes, a man built like a soldier and carrying an all too obvious pistol?"  The leader asked.

"Yes that would be him and remind me to tell him to not carry a weapon that is obvious to see."  Afyon stated.

"Don't worry, only a soldier would have spotted it, it wasnt too obvious.  Anyway how do we make contact with this man?"  Th leader asked.

"Send two men to the bar, have them go and arrest the man and make sure they have Republic Security identity papers with them.  The man will struggle slightly then will submit and you handcuff him and take him out of the bar."  Afyon replied.  "Make sure at least one of the two men is one of the ones who arrested me so that he sees that it is the resistence arresting him and not really the Republic."  Afyon clarified as he sat down on one of the chairs in the warehouse.

"Very well."  The leader said and he got the other men in the warehouse together and talked with them for a few minutes.  Shortly later, two men, left the warehouse to pick up Yuy.

-----------------------
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

June 27, 2003 10:26:45 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Hmmm, I think you may have trouble with the guy, probably the second you're not aiming a blaster at him anymore...  BTW, the mission's not over yet, read Raz's post]

Argon ducked behind another piece of cover just in time to avoid another searchlight, all the while cursing Kuroishi for mentioning that Argon was an experienced scout.

Scouting vast amounts of enemy territory was one thing, you could lose them easily, if you wanted to.

Scouting out a base with searchlights on the towers every five meters, auto blaster turrets on the same break system following the searchlights in a near impossible pattern made it rather hard to get a good bearing on the place.

Once again Argon wished for satellite photography.

The searchlight passed him and he broke for the next piece of cover.

He almost made it, leaping behind the cover just as the autoblaster opened fire.

Luckily, the program was badly written and the blaster and searchlight continued the pattern, but there was still the question of the guards, who would wonder what was shot at.

Taking out the creature he had saved for just such an occasion, he placed it just ouside his cover in a way that made it seem to have been running when it got shot.

From here, he set up shop, a radio interceptor and recorder, a camera with a built in clock, and some easy computer games to keep his nervous energy busy without distracting him.

Twelve hours later, he had the guard pattern down as well as the searchlight pattern.

In addition, he also had some good transcripts of regular radio communications.

With this, they should be able to plan a decent attack.

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

July 10, 2003 7:16:53 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
(lets get this finished then)

The guard hopped down the steps and landed with a metallic thud on the gantry. He looked about him and watched the searchlight for a while before he carried on.
    Suddenly a dark figure jumped out at him from no-where, there was not a sound made as the man was killed and dragged away. The Wraiths knew that this man wouldn't be missed for more than an hour.
    Raziel felt proud as he watched his men move undetected across the wall and into the compound.
    Raziel had broken in earlier, moving at a snail's pace through the long dusk shadows. He had disabled the autoblaster before finding a suitable hiding place.

Last night the squad had gone over Argon's recon data. There had been many weaknesses and most of the troops were still combing the city for the two mission pilots. Raziel had let them escape off planet. He was fairly sure they would never talk to the rebels again, and after the wraiths finished what they were doing they rebels wouldnt take them back again anyway.
    Argon had argued about being so quiet, he believed that when they had set the explosives they would be caught and trapped in the lower levels. When Raziel had suggested that he and kuroishi made a distraction to make sure that didnt happen they had been completely un-phased. Infact their constant cuckling had unerved Raziel somewhat.
    Raziel made a quiet sound and the wraiths stared to move their way through the empty compound.

"The outer compound is quiet, usually only a couple of guards or so. Lots of weapons mounted around the walls though. Down inside the first level it's as you would expect for a small garrison. On the second level down howver it changes.
    It's a warehouse full of machinery and equipment. In the centre of the base is one room which is a huge shaft. We carry the equipment down that and eventually we'll lift the whole ship up there. In each of the four corners of the second floor is an elevator, there're no other ways down.
    The elevators take you down to the underground labs. The base consists of two levels, the upper one is made up of computer stations and simulators and the lower level is where they are finishing the prototype. It's all fairly enclosed and security is tight, but small."

"Here goes nothing," whispered Raziel. Hoping the pilots had given them an accurate report. He slid open the hatch and dropped down into the barracks

-----------------------
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

July 15, 2003 11:52:22 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Argon set up his sniper rifle in a neraby tree.

Also, in case of danger, he had planted explosives all over the field, linked to his remote detonator.

In addition, he had strapped a homemade mortar to a nearby branch.

He was ready for anything the enemy might throw at the other Wraiths.

He watched through his binoculars as the others advanced, eventually reaching and entering the facility.

He heard a click on his comm and responded to it with a single click.

Raz was still in contact with him.

He settled down to watch and wait as the other Wraiths moved deeper into the facility.

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

July 15, 2003 4:17:30 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
    As if they were truely erthereal the wraiths slid through the corridors. Guards saw only flitting shadows as the whole squad moved past them. They deserved their name.

Raziel moved his left hand through a series of intricate movements, he repeated the action and then the squad went into action. Yun fell back to the previous intersection, whilst Lukas moved onto the next. Pausing for a second Raziel and Afyon burst through the door on their right.
    Their was the barely perceptable noise of a knife cutting the air, followed by the thud as a silenced pistol fired once. A second later both Yun and Lukas retreated back into the room.
    On the opposite side of the room were two limp bodies, Raziel was pulling them out of sight. Yun looked across the corridor at the elavator and slid the door shut.

The Wraiths were now hiding in a barely used paper work room on the barracks floor, the elvator opposite them was apparantly the only way down to the cargo bay. Raziel clicked his comm unit once and waited one breath for the reply click.
    Now we wait...argon's move Raziel signalled with his hands.

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited July 15, 2003 4:20:21 PM)]
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

July 22, 2003 4:05:03 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
    Raziel watched as Yun pressed his ear hard against the door.
    "I don't hear anything?" he whispered.
    "The elavator is coming up now," Raziel replied. Sure enough the door opposite them slid open. The squad braced themselves as a couplde of squads exited the lift and headed for the surface.
    "What now?" Lukas asked.
    "Hmm, i guess we get in," Raziel said.
    "Won't there be more men at the bottom?"
    "Yep, but we're not getting into the elavator."

Yun held tight as Lukas fastened the harness to the security ladder. Meanwhile Raziel stood watch at the forced open door.
    "Better hurry," Raziel said as the elavator reached the floor below them.
    "Done," Lukas said. Yun let go and Lukas spun for a second before he grabbed someone on the inside of the shaft to steady himself.
    Yun buckled himself onto the harness and clabered around the inside of the shaft to the otherside to meet Lukas. The two of them held tight to a ladder which ran down the length of the shaft on the side opposite the door, Lukas had fastened a line to the top of the shaft.
    Suddenely the elavator below them lurched into action and started to ascend the shaft.
    "No time," Raziel mumbled. He threw his line to Yun and then leapt the width of the shaft. There was a clang as he hi the ladder heavily. He held tight. Raziel smiled, not quite realizing how close the fast moving elavator had been to crushing him against the roof of the shaft.

-----------------------
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

July 22, 2003 4:21:28 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 

[OOC: Time for some good old fashioned distraction eh? Let's see what my fiendish twisted brain can think of this time./OOC]

Daishi settled himself into a more comfortable working position underneath the control consul of a nearby communications center.

As the last connection was made between Daishi's audio playback device and the consul he quickly programed in a time delay before the communications network began broadcasting Beethoven's Symphony #7 on every frequency that the station could manage and a few it wasn't supposed to.

Daishi clicked his comm to let Argon know that he was on route to his next objective.

"Thank you for your cooperation."  Daishi said as he left the operators of the comm center hog tied and gaged but alive, they were only civilians after all.

Daishi scrambled over to where he had set up the light mortar and began programing a firing sequnce then loaded as many super starshell rounds as the magazine could hold.  Setting a time delay he scrambled over to a building that was otherwise uninhabited as it was condemed.

Daishi clicked his comm twice to indicate he was ready.

Daishi's watch counted down the time until the most quite literaly brilliant distraction he could come up with in under an hour would get underway.

The first shell exploded in the sky exactly in-sync with the first note of the 7th Symphony and Kuroishi and Argon began thier firing patterns as well.  Daishi tried to make certain that the super starshells he had selected would be as bright as possible.  He had chosen well.  with just the first one it was nearly brighter then the brightest day this world had seen inside the garrison.

Daishi and Argon continued to work thier magic on those along the wall.  All that was left now was to make sure no one got the bright idea to dispatch the armoured vehicles or at least there would be so much panic and confusion that no one would be able to carry out such an idea.

Slowly Daishi adjusted his firing pattern as he could make out more features of the personel inside the garrison after the next shell began illuminating the sky.

Cursing his luck as his Enfield jammed Kuroishi switched seemlessly to his Timbique Edition Zues Rifle and continued laying down fire.

He and Argon would have to move to thier secondary positions soon.  Daishi just hoped this would draw enough guards to the perimeter to allow the rest of Wraith to proceed with thier mission.

[OOC: That work or is this excessive? /OCC]

-----------------------
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

July 22, 2003 4:40:37 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
    Eventually the troops had stopped using the elavator. Whatever Argon had planned it was big. Yun, Lukas and Raziel where now on the bottom of the small shaft.
    Raziel nodded to Yun who started to force the door open. Raziel had already dealt with a minor alarm system.
    The door slid an inch open and Raziel and Lukas took aim. The door slid a foot open to reveal one section of a huge cargo bay. Now Raziel realised why the lift was large enought to hold at least twenty men.

What worried Raziel was that about fifty security guards had been down here and would be back soon unless Argon's distraction was REALLY good.
    The three troopers moved quietly to the centre of the cargo bay where there was a door obviously leading to a massive shaft. The doors covered at least thirty by thirty feet of the floor. Yun looked over the control panel while Raziel and Lukas checked out the rest of the cargo bay.
    "You won't believe this!" Lukas shouted. Raziel looked over his shoulder to see Lukas pushing over a hover trolley loaded with frigate sized torperdoes.
    "Know how to rig one of those to explode?" Raziel asked.
    "Sure thing," Lukas said and then he started pulling the armour plating off of one of them.

"According to this the main shaft hasnt been used for a few days." Yun said. "Recently a lot of troops were moved down here. Apparantly they're getting ready to move the prototype."
    "Ok open the shaft!" Raziel said.
    The huge doors opened to reveal a shaft that dropped down hundreds of feet. A safety field covered it and Raziel stepped onto it. Down below him the lift was well lit. Clearly obvious as the bottom of the shaft was a small fighter of some kind.
    "This is our lucky day," Raziel said.
    "You mean we can just bring the thing up here? We dont have to go down into the base?" Lukas was laughing.
    Yun pressed a few keys and the lift started to bring the ship up towards them. Raziel disable the other two personell lifts so no one could sneak up on them. That is if anyone was left down there. A few startled shouts as the prototype rose showed that there were at least a few.

Soon the ship was on their level. It was sleak and covered in a dark shiny film that seemed almost to shimmer in the light.
    "My god it's beautiful." Yun stated.
    "Nevertheless it's fully functional and has to go goodbye." Raziel said as Lukas wheeled over the modified torps. Raziel strapped their explosives to the torpedoes and chained them to one of the ships landing legs.
    "Ok lower it," Raziel had timed how long it had taken to rise and hoped it would take the same time to drop back down to the secret underground lab. He also hoped the torpedoes would explode and finish off the job for them.

"Well this is it," Raziel said. "We have to fight our way out and i have to say we'll be lucky to get out of this one." Yun and Lukas looked unphased and readied their weapons.

"Fifteen," Raziel said as they rose to the surface. The elavator doors burst open and the three of them burst out. There was still no-one arround the barracks.
    "Ten" Raziel said as they raced through the barracks and reached the stairwell.
    "Five." As the Wraiths clambered out of the base into a wall of noise and explosions the scientists down in the underground base started to run as they realised what was chained to the fighter that had just settled down in the lab. One started to raise it again, but the controls had been jammed from above.

The Wraiths dove into fresh air as the earth trembled. The sound of twisting and straining metal filled the air as the base itself lurched. The ground all around the base started to crack and crumble as the shockwave of the explosion reach the surface.
    "I'd say that did it," Raziel said as he started to get to his feet. Immediately a rifle was shoved in his face. Raziel smiled as he saw his own reflection in the brilliant white helmet.
    "Sergeant major, we have to leave now. A small republic fleet is moving in on the area."

-----------------------
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

July 22, 2003 4:43:33 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
(Lol that'd do hope to hear lots from you in the competition story when it starts Come on how do you get away with a Lee Enfield rifle? stardard imperial issue is it? )

-----------------------
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

July 23, 2003 12:53:40 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
(LOL!  My plan?  Heh, that was all Kuroishi, great work  )

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

July 23, 2003 7:58:27 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC: It's basicly the an example of what the thing is closest to in reality.  The Timbique Edition Zues is something I came into possession of after the battle of Eridani.  The rest, well let's just say the Fallen Angels had been busy before they went away.  At least we aren't driving around in the VSD we captured at Vol! /me cackles madly as he gets many ideas of pranks he could do with that.  Long and glorious is the history of the POD which spawned the FA which spawned the DK.  I think I'll stop pointlessly ranting/raving now. /OOC]

-----------------------
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

July 23, 2003 3:40:36 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
(Well next story will give lots of oppertunities for much sneaking [to keep me happy] and much mayhem [to keep you happy] )

-----------------------
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Blind mission (wraith story)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 10:31:33 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 71  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >