Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission: Ord Durall

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   
Author
Topic:  Mission: Ord Durall
TK-112
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  661
Total Posts:  1086
  RE: Mission: Ord Durall
November 14, 2002 1:13:37 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
"----!" TK shouted in agony, "Calm down soldier, the pain will ease off soon" a medic said as they take him back to camp... "Get down!" Peacemaker quickly shouted as he fired a magazine using TK's MRB-10. "Sir, we should blow it up!" Darkjedi shouted. "You do it!" Peacemaker replied as he throws TK's MGL-1 at Darkjedi. "Fire in the hole!" Darkjedi screamt as he fired a grenade at the arrays. Suddenly, the tanks fired seven devastating blows. "Storm the front!" Peacemaker shouted as he rushed in followed by the rest of the Platoon. -------30 minutes later------- "Good job everyone" Peacemaker said, "Too bad TK didnt ride that tank over there" Shadow  whispered to Darkjedi as he pointed out to the tank...
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
November 19, 2002 8:10:25 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: Sorry for my absence in the story, but I've been away. But what excuse does that give any of you for not posting? Now, I will return you to the story: While the Dark Dragoons worried about a tank, Rizzit had realized he had made a critical error. "Sorry, I messed up. We're not coming up on the dragoons, but we are coming up on another base or a  mining camp." Rizzit said. "Rizz, you think they're hostile?" asked Solidus. "No, I don't think so. However, we should keep our gaurd up. Don't attack them as of yet. They may prove useful to us." "Ya, like where the ambassador could be. Right Rizz?"commented Crono. "Right. Good thinking Private. Let's go check out the base. Hopefully, they're friendly." On Rizzit's command, RAIDERS and Drill Squads headed to go check out what this "base" or "Mining camp" was, AND if they had any information reguarding the ambassador and who killed him.

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Rizzit BlackHeart
Wildcard Platoon
Raider's Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
SL/PSGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH]
"Should I let him die slowly, or put him out of his misery?"--Rizzit
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 20, 2002 12:36:17 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
"That was another great victory, scavenge for prisoners, ammunition and extra equipments. Roll Call will comence in 30 minutes inside the command tent" Peacemaker shouted as he started to walk back followed by Darkjedi. "Hey Sarge, do you think TK's ok?" DJ asked "Well his wounds are pretty bad, but he should be ok, once he's fit enough to get back on the lines, I'll get him on one of the tanks, why did you ask?" Peacemaker replied. "Just curious sir..."
[This message has been edited by TK-112 (edited November 20, 2002 12:38:13 AM)]
Peacemaker
ComNet Sultan

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  224
Total Posts:  225
November 20, 2002 3:02:02 AM    View the profile of Peacemaker 
"I drive back to the Field Hospital to find ot what is with him" sayd Peacemaker "DJ, check our Equipment, i wanna know if anything is damaged trough the Fight" "aye" replyd DJ and headed to the Tanks from the Dark Dragoons Peacemaker walked over the Battlefield, mayn ppl lost theyr lifes till this Fight, luckily only Enemys, but still if his Tanks Support havent come, the dead ppl on the Ground would be now the Dark Dragoons. He stopped as he saw a young soldier on the Ground, severall Blaster Bolts ripped deep Holes into his Torso. "What a waste of life" thought Peacemaker and walked back to his Command Tank. "Private, i need a ride back to the Field Hospital, catch me in 5 minutes" orderd" "aye aye Sir" 10 minutes later, Peacemaker arrived at the Field Hospital. "How is he?" he asked someone as he stepped to TK`s bed who was still sleeping cause the narcotica he got. "Its nothing serious, we stopped the bleeding. HE needs now a bit rest, but then he is able to leave the hospital." "Good, i need everyman out there" replyd Peacemaker "But how about you, you look terrific" Peacemaker took a look in the next mirror and saw his face and Uniform full of Dust. "Im ok, when TK awakes and is rdy to leave the Hospital, send him back to me, we drive soon." he replied and walked out of the tent. Back in the temp Base, Peacemaker called his Troops together who where sitting around, cleaning their Equipment, catching a bit sleep ... He lights a cig, inhalated deep and started ... "Allright, good work till the battle. We have now a bit time to get some rest and to clean our equipment, but then we must head out again to join up with the Raiders and Drill Squad. With our Tanks finally here, we will have it from now one a lot easier. We use our standard Tactic, if anybody shows up we blow him up, then we ask what he wants. DJ, you and Slash take Tank one, Shadow, you take Tank 2, TK will be with you when he comes out of Hospital. The rest comes with me in the command Tank and secures our Path. Any Questions? No? ok, then get some rest, you have deserved it."

-----------------------
Evil Clone from Warmaker
Nobody argue with you when you aim with an Heavy Blaster Riffle at him

Squad Leader from the Dark Dragoons

SL/SSG Peacemaker/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
JR
ComNet Cadet

Post Number:  276
Total Posts:  471
November 20, 2002 6:45:38 PM    View the profile of JR 
As they neared the whatever it was they relized it was deserted.  After some discussion they decided to search it and try to find any clues that might lead to the amabassador.  As got closer to the the first building they relized that it was toatally engulfed in blaster shots. “What do ya think happened hear?” JR asked. “Don’t know,” Rizzit replied, “All right RAIDERS lets enter this one, Drill why don’t you guys go into that one.” he finished pointing to the one beside the one they were in front of. As JR entered the building they entered the building he noticed all the bodies. “Rebels,” Jed said, “looks like there was some sort of war in hear.” “Well who ever did this sure did a good job of cleaning it out.  JR Otto you guys see anything.” Rizzit asked. “Nope.” “Nada.” *BZZZ* “Hey guys,” Solidus said over the com, “you might wanna come over here I think we found something.” “Sure we’ll be right over.” *1 minute later* “What is it?” Rizzit asked.  As they entered the door. “It appears to be some kind of disk.” Solidus replied. “I found it over here inside his uniform.” Crono yelled from the corner pointing to a man in a chair. “We have to find out what’s on this,” Rizzit said, “Let’s go.” (OOC:YAY MY 100TH POST) ----------------------- TRP/LCP JR/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR]
[This message has been edited by JR (edited November 20, 2002 6:47:49 PM)]
Kjerri
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  115
Total Posts:  115
November 21, 2002 10:07:47 AM    View the profile of Kjerri 
The group began to depart from the wreckage, making their way through the coarse sand and into plain view. As the squads gathered up their equipment, Solidus and Rizzit looked through their logs to record the evidence they had just collected. As Solidus began to place the disk into a plastic evidence bag, a bolt of light flew past, striking a trooper square in the chest. “GET DOWN!” Yelled Rizzit as the group fell into the sand holding their helmets, ducking between the open debris. Solidus stuffed the evidence bag into his travel case as the rest of the troopers reached for their blasters. The squad leader was highly excited, looking all about to see where the enemy was located, but the only sound was the wailing wind and the sand blowing all about. Rizzit pointed to his helmet’s visor, then to the left and then the right, motioning for the group to split up and make their way up the hill that he suspected the shot to have originated. Solidus nodded his approval, slowly crawling past the debris with a group of troopers while another portion of the group went the other way. Rizzit and several others remained behind, the bruised and burned armor of one of their comrades in open view. The first unit slowly made their way up the south side of the hill, trying to stay as quiet as possible while still keeping a firm footing in the sand before falling to shimmy along the sand to their target. It took several minutes of anxious sliding and slow pacing through the deep sand until they were just within ten meters of a small hut. Solidus motioned for the group to get ready, as he made his way to the doorway. One trooper lined the doorpost, as another lined the other. The remanding group stayed clear of the entrance only to point their blasters in the doorway’s direction. Solidus silently counted to three, before kicking the door in, as the troopers at the doorway crowded inside the small one-room hut. The squad leader made his way past the two troopers, lowering his blaster as he rolled over the body of a rebel sniper, still clinging his riffle and hunched over in his chair in front of a small slit window. Solidus switched on his comlink and let out a sigh. “Were in” he said quietly, “The sniper is dead.” “Good work” said Rizzit on the other end, but Solidus didn’t seem quiet as enthusiastic. “We did nothing. We... found him dead” “How is that possible?” “Well don’t tell me what’s possible. We came in here and he’s got thirty slices along his back.” Rizzit quickly turned to his squad’s medic, who was already testing the fallen trooper for life signs. “How is he?” was all he managed to say, but the medic shock his head. The trooper was dead. He rouse from his position to look towards the sandy hills and the small sniper’s hut. Something was definitely not right. [OOC] Hope that sounded right.. Im dead tired. [/OOC]   ----------------------- TRP/PFC Kjerri/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] "I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day...tomorrow isn't looking good, either."
[This message has been edited by Kjerri (edited November 21, 2002 4:32:59 PM)]
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 21, 2002 8:08:32 PM    View the profile of TK-112 
-----one hour later----- "Urgh, where am I?" TK asked as he opened his eyes. "Welcome back Corporal, you were shot, and we took you back to Platoon CP for treatment, how do you feel?" The medic replied... "Well i'm a bit dizzy but I should be fine why?" "Well Platoon Sergeant Peacemaker has sent an order that you shall report Repulsor Tank Number 2, you are the Pilot due to the circumstances, your pilot's field armor and personal side-arm is placed inside your foot locker. As for the Primary Weapon, you will use the Tank's demountable Rail Gun." -----13 minutes later----- "Private can you please replace the scope with this bayonet" TK asked the guard standing between the footlockers. “Sir aye-aye sir” the private replied. TK, quickly put on his field armour and took some ammunition clips. "Thank you Private" TK told the guard as he take his pistol... -----5 minutes later----- "Are you ready sarge?" TK asked "Aye Corporal, mobilize at full speed, we have to catch up with the rest of the platoon" Shadow replied. The tank started to move... "Sarge, this tank is not like the other ones, manned by two people sir, a pilot and a gunner...Plus, this tank dont shoot out lasers, instead it shoots out grenades...pretty weird ei?" TK informatively spoke onto his built-in helm comlink. "Looks like you know your vehicles corporal" shadow then sarcastically replied... -----30 minutes later----- "Tank 2! Tank 2! this is the command tank, Platoon Sergeant Peacemaker, we are damaged, pulling out for a while...take over with evasive flanking manouvers in point 0913/22" Peacemaker shouted onto his Comlink. "Roger-that sir, tank 3, 7 and 4 start a line from the left, we'll give you some support with proton grenades" Shadow commanded. "Sarge, i'm not sure if I can safely fire a proton at that range, suggesting to use .60 Anti Vehicle Grenades, plus those protons won't effectively work against those fast land-speeders, try manually sniping some of them with the Rail Gun!" TK quickly replied. TK-112 quickly manouvered the tank towards it next position at top knotch speed nearly flipping over and landing on a squad of militias. "HOLY ~~~~!, are you trying to get us killed!? SLOW DOWN!" Shadow shouted onto his Comlink with a tone of anger. "Can't slow down or we'll be hit, Sarge, hold on and start firing, I can see a swoop coming towards the Command Tank at point 21009 at high speed" TK quickly replied "...Thank god i'm not on foot, or else I would've been dead..."TK silently whispered. "Private Slash, there is a land speeder trying to lock on you, shoot it's cannon!" Shadow shouted... Over in the distance the Raiders and Drill Squad watched the Mobile-Duel... "Hey Riz, We should go help them..." Otto whispered "Platoon, lets kick some ass!" Rizzit suddenly shouted with a tone of victory. The two squads put on their war-cry and quickly ran into the battlefield...
[This message has been edited by TK-112 (edited November 22, 2002 1:59:04 AM)]
the3Djedi
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  143
Total Posts:  143
November 22, 2002 9:28:08 PM    View the profile of the3Djedi 
Jed lifted his blaster and began firing at the enemy.  The rest of the Raiders followed in suit. "Aim for the speeders!" Jed heard through his helmet.  Shfting his aim he sighted a speeder, and blated it into oblivion. yeah! he thought.  Some ground troops came out and started toward them. "Look out for the new troops!" Jed yelled. "Down!" Rizzit shouted, as the Raiders fell flat.  Lasers flew past, just missing Jed's head.  He rolled behind a small boulder and lifted his rifle.  A few well placed blaster shots had a good amount of enemies down.  He saw out of the corner of his eye, Otto chuck a grenade toward the group of rebels.  BBOOOOMM!  The explosion knocked most of them to the groun, killing some.  The raiders jumped up and advanced on them, firing crazily away.  JR grabbed a fallen blaster rifle and began firing with two guns.  Following his idea, Jed grabbed another one too.  In no time the small group of rebels had been diminshed.  Jed glanced around and saw a speeder bike coming straight toward him.  He tried diving out of the wayt, but it clipped him the leg, causing him to fall hard.  dang... he thought to himself, as he tried to get up. "Hey are you OK?" JR ran over, and bent over his fellow quadmate. "I don't know, lemme see if I can get up." Jed replied. Meanwhile Rizzit turned and fired furiously at the speeder, causing it to carren into the ground. Jed hopped up, and limped around for a minute.  "It hurts, but I'll be ok." he said. Otto looked at him.  "You sure?  Ok, lets move." "Where the heck did those tanks go!" Rizzit wondered out loud, and the rumbling sound answered him.  "This way!"

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL the3djedi/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

My site: http://the3Djedi.150m.com
Squad: Raiders "Faithful to the end..."
Kjerri
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

November 23, 2002 2:04:07 AM    View the profile of Kjerri 
[OCC] well im lost, when i get a chance to think ill post sometihng [/OOC]

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Kjerri/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day...tomorrow isn't looking good, either."
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 23, 2002 5:58:07 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
Sands blurred out of the ground as Shadow's Rail Shell landed beside a squad of militias. "All Imperial Units in the vicinity get ouf of point  0913/22, we are begining our shelling spree!" TK shouted onto his Comlink as he loaded an anti vehicle grenade into the gun. The setup was perfect, the two foot squads was out of harms way and the enemy massed up in the middle. The first shot was fired, quickly followed by the second shot, within minutes...the point was nothing more but a deep hole in the middle of the desert... "This is the command tank, all Rizzit, the coast is clear, come in and destroy anything moving in that point, the tanks will cover you with their rail guns..." Peacemaker then said through his comlink...
Swomz
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1069
Total Posts:  1068
November 23, 2002 1:40:57 PM    View the profile of Swomz 
[OOC] I am new here, what dop I do, just show up afdter getting dropped off by a dropship or something?  I am sorta confused with the story and its current state. [/OOC]

-----------------------
Private First Class Swomz
Dishonorably Discharged Petty Officer Second Class Swomz
Former Dread Knights Squad Member
Former FS I:A
Former Venom 3 Fight Leader
Former Venom Squadron Executive Officer
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
November 25, 2002 8:40:38 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
OOC: Yeah Swomz, that's basically it, but I'll hopefully cover that in this post. -------------------------------------------------------- Rizzit waved his troops into the fried battlefield. The smoke was still clearing when the two squads reached the large circle of fried bodies, both alive and dead, quivering and still. Rizzit then ordered his men "Kill anything that lives, make sure everything else is dead." And in demonstration, he glanced at Otto, who right away raised his rifle and began firing into the mass of dead and living bodies. The others in the two squads followed in turn. Otto and TJ felt twinges of pride, and twinges of satisfaction as they felt half-dead men feel their last bits of life be blasted from their bodies. As Otto was switching his weapons, he felt a sudden twinge of danger through the Force. His hand swiftly went from where his blaster rifle lay hooked on his utility belt, to his lightsabre hilt. His black and red blade snapped to life as a blaster bolt ricosheyed off it, with one quick flick of his wrist. His Force sences helped in telling him where the blaster-bolt had originated from, and he sped toward it with lightsabre held in a defensive position. When he reached the point where the Force had led him, he saw a Rebel body lying face down in the dirt, a rigged piece of metal stuck in his back, and feet leading away in the sand. "Rizzit, this is Otto," he commed "I've followed the Force to a man that was not killed by us, and footprints leading North."   "I'm sending TJ to you," Rizzit replied "Take him with you and find this man." Only about 30 seconds later, TJ showed up on Otto side, obviously aided by the Force. Otto disengaged his lightsabre and left it craddled in his hand. TJ took his off his belt and did the same. They followed the tracks to just outside of the other side of the circle of death. At the point where the footsteps stopped, Otto noticed two spots of ashened sand, as if created by a jet-pack of some sort. Knowing that he and TJ could not follow the man now, they sped back to the squad and explained what they'd seen. Just as the Raiders and Drill squad were meeting up with DD and Wraith, a comm call came into Rizzit.   "Platoon Sergeant Rizzit, this is Troop Ship Extraction, we have a... delivery for you, Private First Class Swomz. Meet us at the cooridinates that I am sending you and you may sign for this package." "Understood," replied Rizzit and clicked off "Otto, take one of the undamaged speeder bikes and go pick up this PFC Swomz."   "Yessir!" said Otto, who then snapped a salute and jumped on a speeder bike and sped off. Otto showed up as the ship was landing. The boarding ramp came down as Otto saw the black and white boots of the standard Stormtrooper armor and stood up straight. PFC Swomz walked up to him and snapped a salute. "Sir, Private First Class Swomz reporting for duty, sir" "At ease, I'm not Rizzit." Otto replied.   "Oh" "But I am your Executive Officer, so I still have some type of command over you," Otto said as he beckoned toward the speeder bike, "Get on the back, I'll take you to Rizzit." "Yessir" They mounted the speeder and returned to the other 4 squads.
[This message has been edited by Otto Vox (edited November 25, 2002 10:09:08 PM)]
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

Post Number:  266
Total Posts:  271
November 26, 2002 11:49:42 AM    View the profile of Shadow 
Shadow got out of his mobile and went out - cautiously - to make sure that there were no enemies left alive on that part of the battlefield. From inside his tank, TK waved at the trooper, letting him know that it was okay to continue. The mobile's rail guns swung slowly in place with Shadow's movements, just in case he needed cover fire. From the looks of things, though, all of the enemy soldiers had been wiped out. It truly was a gruesome scene; dozens of corpses - and hundreds of body parts - were strewn all over the field. The Vast Empire artillery had done more than  an average job of mowing down their opponents. "Peacemaker, I can't believe that anything is left alive out here," Shadow commented through his comlink. "I mean, most of the corpses out here that are still whole have huge holes in multiple parts of their bodies. You'd have to be some kind of mutant to have survived what we did to them." "You can never be too careful," Peacemaker warned. "If looking at the carnage is too much for you..." Shadow barked a harsh laugh, cutting his squad leader off. "Trust me, I've seen much worse. I'll finish up and ensure that we have 100% casualties." "Roger that. I'll get in touch with Rizzit and find out what we should do next."

-----------------------
TRP/SGT Shadow/2SQD (Dark Dragoons)/1PLT (Wildcard)/1COMP (Phoenix)/1BAT (Dragon)/1REG (Osiris)/VEA/VE [LM]

Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 28, 2002 10:57:22 PM    View the profile of TK-112 
[OOC. Wraith is here? /OOC] Shadow was loading a new belt of rail's onto the driver, suddenly a missile flew past his head missing him by inches. "Holy ~~~~ somethin's alive in there, I'm going to open fire Rizzit, get out of the area!" Shadow shouted onto his Comlink. Shadow mobilized the gun's stabiliziers, just as he was about to pull the trigger, a Missile struck the tank, blowing up the tank...luckily to two survived. "TK, are you ok!? I jumped out in time! do you need any help? Say something!!" Shadow shouted onto his Comlink. "...O...uch...I'm fine, good this I have this extra plating in the hull...Have you got the rail gun?" TK replied. "It's still attached to the tank but I think it still works, do you have any armarments your self?" "Yah, two blasters, one is surpressed three burst SOCOM, call for re-inforcements, my outhold Comlink is dead...I'm going out..."
VEA_Flame
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  44
Total Posts:  46
November 29, 2002 10:19:49 AM    View the profile of VEA_Flame 
OOC:sry i'm late guys my computer wasn't workin just gt it fixed 2 days ago. Flame finnaly oined the action whiped ourt his star slasher and blasted some enmys head off. "Yeah!"
Otto Vox
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  866
Total Posts:  1390
November 29, 2002 12:36:22 AM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
OOC: Flame, this isn't the reply wars. You've got to have way more than a sentence. More like a paragraph, or two if you can.

-----------------------
Sergeant First Class Otto Vox
Dark Jedi Knight
Executive Officer - Raiders Squad
XO/TRP/CE/SFC Otto Vox/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VEEC/VE(LM)(ES)
CM/DJK Otto Vox/Krath/Lion 1-4/VEDJ
"Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires." - Macbeth
"Fear, fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, fear is my ally." - Darth Maul
Kjerri
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

November 29, 2002 5:34:03 PM    View the profile of Kjerri 
With another long day in the self-declared scavenger hunt, Kjerri and several other basic troopers were lifting the remains of the enemy into piles where they were torched and set in mass graves. It was not the most pleasant of chores he had done, nor would it be the last, but work he did until the end. On the hills the other squads were preparing, as their commanders watched the desolate troopers below, still piling corpses and clearing the sands of debris. Solidus continued to observe the scenery, keeping a close eye out for any suspicious activity. In that calm and peaceful moment, several small fighters streamed overhead, keeping a close eye on the battlefield incase the enemy were to reappear. Solidus returned his attention to the ground and the bloodstained sands below as the smoke from the ashes slowly climbed to the dismal sky. The battle was won too quickly, and Solidus knew it. Something was not right.   ----------------------- TRP/PFC Kjerri/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] "I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day...tomorrow isn't looking good, either."
[This message has been edited by Kjerri (edited November 29, 2002 5:36:19 PM)]
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 30, 2002 2:36:13 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
"To all Imperial Troopers in the vicinity, this is Sergeant Shadow, We need some help our thank is down and we're under he---"  Shadow looked at him  comlink receiver and realised that it was shot... "Sarge, pass me those .60s" TK shouted amidst the sounds of blasters firing... "The tube is destroyed how will you use it!?" "Watch me..." TK-112 grabbed a grenade out of the box and thudded it with the Tank's hul... "This is how you do it" Tk shouted With vigor he threw the grenade towards the enemy and watched as it exploded just like a Mortar. "Err...it didn't work that well....I think I see 5 militias" TK said "Shut up and get down" Shadow replied as he fired a burst of bolts using his rifle TK quickly got up, fired three shots using his slugthrower pistol and got down. "~~~~! They're dangerous, you want me to get the rail gun ready sir?" TK shouted
Swomz
ComNet Veteran

November 30, 2002 9:05:25 AM    View the profile of Swomz 
      Otto pulled the speeder bike to a jolting stop just as Swomz hoppeed off it with his sniper rifle in hand.  Swomz saw Rizzit and began a zigzag running pattern to evade enemy fire.  He reached Rizzit just as he was throwing an enemy grenade back at the enemy.       "Private First Class Swomz reporting for duty sir," Swomz saluted smartly and awaited Rizzit's response.       "At ease Swomz.  As you can see we are in a somewhat tight situation right about now, so keep your head down and your gun up at all times.  What is your specialization Swomz?  Sniper, Heavy Weapons, Trooper...?"  Rizzit interrogated.         "I am a sniper sir," Swomz said as he hefted his sniper rifle and pointed at his dual pistols, "I am a dead shot for anything within 50 meters with a pistol and over 20 times that with this here sniper rifle.  What are my orders sir?"         Rizzit debated with himself for a few seconds and then gave Swomz his orders, "You are going to stay here.  You see that ledge up there with the bushes on it?  I want you te get up there and whenever they start an attack or send in a man within 200 meters of us, shoot his ass.  Here are some special exploding canisters.  If they start bringing in the heavy artillery, tanks and stuff, one pop with this will stop 'em dead in their tracks.  Good luck!"           "Thank you sir, I look forward to shooting some Rebel scum today," Swomz said as he saluted and about faced.  He ran towards the ledge and charged up it without a backward glance.  He pulled himself over the top with a burst of strength and got settled into a little nitch that would protect him from wild return fire and any close grenades.  Swomz chuckled to himself, "Oh my, my, my, this is going to be great fun."  Swomz chuckled again and let off a few shots from hius rifle at a small band of Rebels hiding about 500 yards away.

-----------------------
VEA_Flame
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  44
Total Posts:  46
November 30, 2002 4:42:28 PM    View the profile of VEA_Flame 
As soon as Flame heard the announcments he hoped on his speeder and huried to the tank. When he got there he saw that they weren't kiddin. He took out his reapeter and  opened fire. He saw a few of the enemy go down. He heard shots and saw that some  of the DDs were already there.He heard a gun close by. "AHH!" he was hit hard by a sniper. He woke up in either a prison camp or a broken down subtitute of a hospital a few hours later he tried to sit up by the wound just below his left lung heart bad. "****!" he yelled in pain. He heard shot he must be close to the battle.a genade flew in to another room colse by, at least he thought so. All of a sudden a few wholes were in the door. It was the Dark Dragoons. Let's go trooper said Peacmaker. "I wish i could sir,"said Flame. he then pointed to his wound. "Allright let's get this man to the closest medic." Said the Platoon Sereagent.
[This message has been edited by VEA_Flame (edited December 1, 2002 5:55:42 PM)]
Peacemaker
ComNet Sultan

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  224
Total Posts:  225
December 1, 2002 6:26:13 PM    View the profile of Peacemaker 
With his Gun in the hands, Peacemaker walked slowly out of the building, his Solders checking the Area with theyr heavy guns and the Tank Support. "Lets go Guys, Shadow DJ, watch our backs till we come out, i dont want any surprises" orderd Peacemaker over his com till they rushed to the exit ........ (OOC: sorry its short, im braindead)   ----------------------- Evil Clone from Warmaker Nobody argue with you when you aim with an Heavy Blaster Riffle at him Squad Leader from the Dark Dragoons SL/SSG Peacemaker/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[This message has been edited by Peacemaker (edited December 1, 2002 6:26:55 PM)]
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

December 2, 2002 2:40:49 PM    View the profile of Shadow 
Little did Peacemaker know that at that exact moment Shadow and TK were pinned down by several enemy soldiers who had come to reinforce their now-deceased comrades. "No, no," Shadow told TK. "I don't want you using that rail gun just yet. It will draw even more enemies in our direction, if they're out there." "So what are we going to do?" the younger soldier asked. "We wait for them to come to us." "But there has to be a dozen of them out there!" "And?" Shadow asked, grinning. He pulled out his A280 armor piercing rifle and handed it to TK. "Here, use this. It will be a little more useful than a slugthrower." The the sergeant took off his BlasTech repeating blaster rifle and loaded it with a full round of 300 charges. "This is craziness," TK muttered. Ignoring him, Shadow went on. "Once we finish these guys, you make a break for the rest of our men, okay? I'll stay behind to cover you. Find Peacemaker and tell him what happened here. If I can find a ComLink, I'll get back in touch with you all and meet up somewhere. If not, I'll head back for base camp after I'm sure you're away safely." TK reached over and laid a hand on Shadow's arm. He whispered, "I think I hear someone coming." Nodding, the black-clad trooper rolled over on his stomach, ready to shoot their aggressor. "Get ready, TK - the fun's about to start."

-----------------------
TRP/SGT Shadow/2SQD (Dark Dragoons)/1PLT (Wildcard)/1COMP (Phoenix)/1BAT (Dragon)/1REG (Osiris)/VEA/VE [LM]

TK-112
ComNet Member

December 3, 2002 12:16:15 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
"Holy ~~~~!" TK shouted as he open fires at a squad of enemy troopers. "TK, calm down thats how people die! take you're time and aim properly..." Shadow ordered. Bolts flew past their heads missing them narrowly. "Sarge behind us!" TK shouted "You handle them, theres more infront" "Urgh, they're too close!" TK shouted back as he fired rounds with his slug thrower. "Sir, get inside the tank, use the armor for protection" Tk said They both jumped into the tank and started to fire at the opposing force...not knowing that their running out of ammunition... "Argh ~~~~! i'm out of ammo! "TK shouted "I thought you have an extra sidearm?" "i've used it up, aha, weapon crates!" TK said as he tried to pen the crate.
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

December 4, 2002 1:36:37 PM    View the profile of Shadow 
  Muttering under his breath, Shadow removed the last round of ammunition from his belt and tossed it over to TK. Then, in frustration, he threw his useless repeating blaster rifle down onto the floor of the tank and pulled his E-11 out from underneath his body armor.   "Isn't that a sniper rifle?" TK questioned.   "Yeah. And?" Shadow asked. The younger soldier said nothing and turned back to the firefight.   The two had managed to take out five of the twelve enemy soldiers in the initial skirmish, but the remaning seven had taken shelter now behind the scattered corpses outside of the tank. What made the situation even worse was that one of their attackers had a high powered rocket launcher ... the initial shot had flipped the tank over onto its side and the second had blasted away a good portion of the outer armor.   "Look, aim carefully and don't waste what ammo we have left," Shadow reminded the Lance Corporal. "Try to distract the two guys who are covering that big fella with the rocket launcher. If you can keep them focused on us and not him, then maybe I will be able to snipe him before he blows us into smithereens."   "Roger that, sir."   "And hope that reinforcements arrive for us before theirs get here."   "I'm hoping, I'm hoping!"

-----------------------

Drogo
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  68
Total Posts:  68
December 6, 2002 1:06:11 AM    View the profile of Drogo 
              The troop transport banked slightly to the left and lowered itself beneath the clouds. The new recruit caught his first glimpse of Ord Durall through the open cockpit door and he felt his eagerness to join his first mission wain slightly. It was a coarse, uninviting terrain. Nothing but sand and rock as far as he could make out with his limited view. He hated sand, but how could you not hate sand when it has surrounded you for the majority of your life? His mind began to recall thoughts of his days as a boy on Tatooine and he lost himself in his thoughts.     He began to think about how he got here. He was the only child of Olin and Daria Driscal, Pace. His family had a small dwelling on the outskirts of Mos Espa and his father owned a small repair shop that serviced droids, speeders, and other household equipment. They weren't wealthy but they weren't poor either. In fact they would have been well off if Olin didn't frequent the local cantinas. He liked to gamble and the more he drank the more he was willing to bet. That is why the trouble started. When Pace was just seventeen his father went into a slump and began to bet more heavily, trying to cut his losses. Not knowing his limit Olin wagered his shop in an effort to save something, anything. He didn't own his shop though. It was owned, like most everything else on Tatooine, by the Hutt's.     Later that night Jabba sent two of his henchmen to kill Olin for losing what was never his to begin with. Naturally, Daria tried to protect her husband and a scuffle ensued. Pace had been out with some friends that night and returned in time to hear the sounds of fighting in his home. He knew something was amiss inside so he went back to his speeder to get a blaster. When he returned to the door the scuffle had ended and all he heard was the sound of two strangers talking.         "This one's dead now," said the first man in a husky voice. "That finishes the job."     "What do we do with the bodies," asked the second intruder with a distinctly foreign accent?     "Jabba said just to leave them here," replied the first. "Now let's see what we can find around here to raise our salary for this job."     "I don't know," said the second. "What if someone comes? I think we should leave now, and besides, Jabba would have us lying on the floor beside these two if he knew we were taking the liberty to make our own profit behind his back."     "You worry too much," countered the first. "Now help me look."     Pace stood frozen at the door. His mouth half open in disbelief as every emotion he knew circled through his head. How could this be? Surely his parents weren't dead. After several minutes that felt like hours Pace's feelings began to stop swirling in his mind. All feelings, that is, except for the anger that had been slowly overtaking his mind. Filled with a sudden lust for vengance, Pace entered the small dwelling with a single thought, find out why so you can make whoever is responsible pay, he thought to himself as he forced himself to walk down the hall towards the room where he had heard the voices earlier. Every step crashed like thunder in his head and the relentless beating of his heart seemed to shake the room. His legs felt as heavy as if they were made of lead and each step made it harder and harder to move them. Pace turned the corner and mustered all of his courage as he sprung into the room. A shot whizzed by his head as soon as he was in the room and it sent him diving to the floor. He landed on his side and rolled onto his stomach while letting off two quick shots in the direction of the shot that nearly hit him. The first shot went harmlessly into the cieling, but the second caught the second intruder squarly in the chest, killing him instantly.     Pace felt a sudden rush as he saw the green, scaly body of the second intruder fall to the floor. He wasn't quite sure what it was. He had never seen anything like it before, a lizard like creature with bulging yellow eyes and pointed teeth. This rush subsided quickly though as he turned to the side to see his mothers cold, dead eyes starring right back into his. It was the closest he had ever been to a dead body. He felt frozen in time, locked in a starring contest with someone who could never blink and would never let you look away. He quickly came back to reality when he heard the first man yelling from across the house.     "What's going on in there," the man yelled? "Hey! Answer me."     Pace decided he needed to move and find some place to hide so he could surprise the other intruder, but it was too late. Before he could even stand up the other man came running through the door to his left. The man, blaster in hand, first saw his partner lying on the ground and then saw Pace out of the corner of his eye. He brought his blaster to rest on Pace, but before he had time to react Pace had already gotten off three shots, two of which made contact.  The first grazed the mans left thigh and the second hit his right forearm causing him to drop his weapon. Pace got on his hands and knees and dove for the weapon, but it soon became apparent to him that his adversary was no longer trying to fight. Pace sat the man up against the wall pressed the barrel of his blaster into the mans chest.     "Who are you and what are you doing here," questioned Pace with a bitterness that dripped off of his tounge like acid?     "I was hired," the man replied.     "By who," asked Pace? "Tell me or you'll be a stain on this wall."         "It's none of your business," said the man in a deffiant tone.     "I will kill you. Just like I killed your friend," growled Pace. "Now tell me!"     "You won't get it out of me. Go ahead and shoot me," said the man with a smirk. "At least I'll die quietly. They whimpered like children. It was Pathetic."     "That's not true," shouted Pace through clenched teeth. He could feel the anger welling inside him. "That's not true."     "Your mom squealed the most," said the man.     He began to say more, but the words never had the chance to leave his mouth. Pace lifted the blaster from his chest and shot the man in the forehead. Then he stood up and began to kick the lifeless body in the side. It didn't help though. The more he kicked the worse he felt and the more he wanted to beat the man. So he just kept kicking, harder and harder until, eventually, he came out of his trance and realized he was standing in a pool of the man's blood and it covered most of the surrounding walls. He also realized that he didn't have the answers he wanted so he walked over to his parents. He closed his mother's eyelids and began to cry, overwhelmed with his own emotions. Then he noticed a small card in his father's clenched fist. He took it out and looked at it. His father had been betting again and he had lost, a lot. Then it hit him as he saw the last wager. His father had lost the shop. These men worked for Jabba and they were here to collect. That's when he decided to run, and that's what he had been doing ever since, until a smuggling vessel he was on was boarded by imperials and he was given the choice to die or enlist. He had been to many strange places in the last six years, and he had learned many things. Most importantly he learned how to survive.     He was brought back to the present when the transport was rocked by a sudden blast. Pace felt the craft bank sharply and beging to climb. He ran to the cockpit to see what was happening.     "What are you doing," asked Pace, resuming his role as PFC Drogo? "Drill squad is that way. Why are you turning around?"     "Someone has a rocket launcher down there," replied the pilot. "If I stay below the clouds we will be in range, Private."     "I have to get to drill squad. Land here and i'll go the rest of the way myself," ordered Drogo.     "I can't let you do that," replied the pilot. "You'll be in an unsecured zone."     "Well then," said Drogo, "I'll just have to be careful. Put me on the south side of that ridge there. My squad should be a click south."     "If you're sure," said the pilot.     "I am," replied Drogo. "Get drill squad on the com and tell Solidus that I'll be arriving on foot just in case the newbies have itchy trigger fingers."     With that taken care of the pilot touched down on the sand and called good luck as Drogo jumped onto the sandy ground of Ord Durall for the first time. Drogo checked his A280 blaster rifle and the blaster pistol under his armor, got his directions straight, and then began to jog toward drill squad. On his way to find his squad Drogo spotted an imperial tank near where the rockets had been coming from. He decided to investigate. He raised his rifle, and prepared to use it, as he neared the tank from the rear. When he reached the tank he pressed his back against it and slowly peered around the right side. There was no one there so he began to side step to the left and checked around the next corner. There was no one there either so he stepped around and started moving towards the front of the tank. Just as he neared the front corner a voice behind him yelled freeze. Drogo swung around to level his rifle at the voice but as he did this somone else emerged from the front of the tank, put there foot in front of Drogo's ankle, and hit him in the back with the butt of a rifle. It knocked Drogo to the ground, but in a flash he had rolled over and brought his sights to rest on his attacker's chest.     "You shoot, I shoot," said the man behind Drogo as he rested the barrel of his gun on Drogo's helmet. "Now give us your name, rank, and explain why you are alone."     "I should have hoped for more reinforcements," said the man that had knocked him down with a chuckle.     Drogo looked up to see two black clad storm troopers with blasters pointed at him. He didn't know whether to breath a sigh of relief or to shoot. They were on the same side, but the guns pointed at him made it feel otherwise.     "Private first class Drogo," he said. "I'm on my way to rendevous with drill squad. The transport dropped me off just beyond that ridge due to enemy fire."     The two men seemed to ease up up a little, but they still had their weapons fixed on Drogo. The first trooper began to talk.     "I'm sergeant Shadow and this is lance corporal TK-112 of the Dark Dragoons," said the first trooper. "If it was a rocket launcher, we've had the same problem. It and about a squad  of enemies have had us pinned down for a while now."     "It's not polite to point," said Drogo.     "Sorry," replied Shadow as he lowered his weapon and signaled for TK to do the same. "We've been out here alone too long. I'm just used to aiming at anything else that moves."     "That's ok," said Drogo looking at the tank. "If you have a tank then why is a rocket launcher and a few ground troops keeping you pinned down......., sir?" He added the sir hastily almost forgetting that he wasn't his own man anymore. He would have to get used to that.     "It wont move," replied Shadow. "It's been damaged."     "Does the rail gun still work," asked Drogo?     "We don't want to draw anymore attention than we already have," answered TK.       "Well then we'll just have to go stop that rocket launcher ourselves," said Drogo.     "And just how are we going to do that," asked TK doubtfully?     "Well, it's simple," replied Drogo. "The sergeant here keeps them distracted with his sniper rifle while we go destroy that grenade launcher."     "Sounds like a plan to me," said Shadow     With that Drogo handed TK an extra clip and they started off destroy the enemy. The two made their way around the sand dune that the enemy was using as cover. TK climbed to the top of the doon and began firing on the enemy squad to draw their fire. While he was doing that Drogo went around to the rear of the squad and rolled a grenade into the center, just behind the rocket launcher. It exploded before they even noticed it was there and Drogo and TK finished off the survivors. They joined back up and returned to the tank to join shadow.     "What now," asked TK?     "I still need to get to drill squad," said Drogo. "Do you two want to come with me? You might run into the dragoons on the way. Besides there's strength in numbers."   ----------------------- TRP/PFC Drogo/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/ VE [LoR] A.K.A PO1 TwinFury. Former Aegis(LustHawk) 3 and 5, Flight Leader Aegis flight 2, Astral Guard member, and MRR(Marine Recon and Rescue) Officer. "Disarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here, to wither in denial."
[This message has been edited by (edited December 6, 2002 1:45:02 PM)]
Shadow
ComNet Cadet

December 6, 2002 9:34:07 PM    View the profile of Shadow 
  "He does have a point, Shadow," TK said. "We might have a better chance of getting out of here alive if we work together."   The senior trooper's eyes narrowed behind his helmet, unseen to the other two men. He didn't trust this Drogo, who had just popped up in the middle of a firefight with the enemy. At least the guy seemed to know how to fight. He was going to have to do a lot more learning if they were going to get out of this alive, though.   "No, we need to stick closely to my original plan. This only complicates matters," he spat, turning to look at the newcomer. "There's no way he's going to be able to find his way back to base camp alone. So one of us is going to have to drag him along."   "Hey!" Drogo shouted, stepping foward. "I can take care of myself."   Shadow chuckled, short laugh that he rarely let out in the presence of others. Then with one deft motion, he reached out with his left hand and snatched Drogo's rifle out of his hands. Immediately after, his right hand came up and grabbed the private around the throat. He pulled the younger man up by his feet so that he was looking the sergeant's visor dead on.   "No ... you can't." He threw the other man against the side of the hull and turned to TK. "I would have us switch roles and let me babysit this newbie, but you were just injured and I can't risk you going out on your own." Drogo was back on his feet now, obviously pissed off from his body language. Shadow motioned for the corporal to hand the third man his rifle back. As TK was complying, Shadow continued to speak. "You'll have to guide Drogo back to base camp and help him meet up with Drill Squad. Maybe you two can watch each others' backs."   "And what about you?"   "Same idea. I wait to make sure no one is following you and then head out on my own."   TK nodded and began to head for the busted tank's exit hatch. "You be careful, Sarge."   "I will. You too." The corporal left the tank, but Drogo stayed behind, his shoulders moving up and down slightly. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Shadow asked. The younger troop didn't say anything, just turned to leave. "Hey, wait," the sergeant called.   Reaching back behind his neck, Shadow released the clasps on his helmet and then tossed it over to the private. Drogo's eyes widened as he saw that the sergeant was wearing a black mask underneath his helmet to conceal his face. "Take it," Shadow said. "You might need the extra protection; besides, it has infared sensors and a comlink that's linked to TK's frequency."   The private opened his mouth, unsure of what to say, and settled for a muttered "thank you". Shadow watched him exit the tank to catch up with the corporal and then sat down in the driver's seat to watch for any sign of enemy activity.   ----------------------- TRP/SGT Shadow/2SQD (Dark Dragoons)/1PLT (Wildcard)/1COMP (Phoenix)/1BAT (Dragon)/1REG (Osiris)/VEA/VE [LM] Leave us . . . the dog eats strangers.
[This message has been edited by Shadow (edited December 6, 2002 9:35:43 PM)]
TK-112
ComNet Member

December 6, 2002 9:50:21 PM    View the profile of TK-112 
[OOC: Shadow, i'm a Vehicle Crewman, my helmet doesnt have a Visor /OOC] -----3 hours later----- "Private give me your rifle...." Tk ordered "Sir?" "I said give me your ****ing rifle!" Scared and nervous the Private quickly gives the Corporal his rifle, the Corporal quickly takes it and goes into fighting stance. "Stay still, I can see someone coming...get your pistol out" TK ordered. The two troopers quickly poised their finger ready to shoot... "TK, Drogo! is that you!?" Shadow shouted... "Aye Sarge, quick come here!" TK replied.
[This message has been edited by TK-112 (edited December 6, 2002 9:59:21 PM)]
Kjerri
ComNet Initiate

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

December 7, 2002 3:06:21 AM    View the profile of Kjerri 
Kjerri let out a sigh as he looked around at his surroundings. Base camp was not the most exciting placement he had ever been on in his short carrier. It was nothing more then a large concrete slab, littered with buildings and other forms of bunkers, as well as a large assortment of cargo crates and equipment. He twitched his foot slightly, lifting it enough to exit the sand before placing it back down again. It was deathly hot, and the glare on the sanding grounds of the base camp made it even harder to concentrate then he did in the field. The mission was growing more complicated by the minute as he became the slave of hard labor, today being guard duty at the remaining base camp facilities in the middle of nowhere. He could only think of what could happen once the mission was over, possibly on a long leave of absence on a distant planet drinking ale from the bottle without the constant threat of officers taking it for themselves. As he muttered off in a state of daydreaming, three men made their way around the main crates and cargo containers that littered the main entrance to the camp. “Private”, said the only other trooper with Kjerri on watch, “I need to step out for a bit, can you cover things?” He nodded slightly, although grumbled about his situation while the other trooper walked off towards the steel buildings that made up the majority of the camp. Suddenly he heard a thud in the masses of crates behind him. Muttering about the technician’s placement of the cargo, Kjerri walked over to investigate. Just then he felt a tug forward as an arm wrapped around his neck and right arm. He struggled to get free, but the intruder overpowered him, throwing him into one of the crates, slamming several other containers to the ground all around him. He looked up to get a glimpse of his attackers, but collapsed from the pain, falling into a state of unconsciousness all in a fraction of a second. “Who goes there?” yelled out a soldier from the guard’s tower, his riffle in hand as he pointed down towards the fallen crates. A single bolt came from the north end of the camp, striking the soldier in the chest, and forcing him to fall from the tower to the ground 10 meters below. The attackers slowly made their way through the crates and into plane view. One pointed to the barracks, to which several of his companions set course, while the remaining stayed guard and kept a key eye on all access points to the complex. The only sounds remaining came from Kjerri’s radio, still brisling with static, “what’s going on up there… trooper respond!” [OOC : well im lost so Im going to make some stuff up in a hope I can post more with content /OOC]

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Kjerri/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day...tomorrow isn't looking good, either."
Swomz
ComNet Veteran

December 8, 2002 2:37:22 PM    View the profile of Swomz 
    Swomz slid down from where he had been harrassing the enemy with heavy sniper fire.  He bear crawled over to where Rizzit was and positioned himself so he would not be a possible target to enemy snipers.  He was about to speak when Rizzit held up his hand.  Swomz shut up and waited for his turn to speak.       "Rizzit, we have few qualified medical personnel left *static* we need more medics.  *static* Our men need attention and there is nothing we can do but shoot them full of drugs and tell them they will be alright.  Please help us," exclaimed a scared yound voice.  Then out of nowhere there was a blaze of light to the east and there was a cry of pain on the radio.  When the man came back on his voice was shaky, "Rizzit, we are taking heavy fire.  They apparently have been reinforced an dhave grenade launchers and an AT-PT.  This will probably be my last transmission, please get us help.  Private First Class Al...*static* signin *static* ff."       "Damn!  We need more medical personnel.  If only that drop ship that got you to us was able to stay another five seconds and offload med equipment.  Anyways, what was your status while sniping up there?" Rizzit interrogated.       "Well, sir, I got a good 6 or 7 of them from a range of under 500 meters.  Then I noticed two AT-PT-type assault mechas coming this way so I loaded up some explosive shells and destroyed them.  Their armed contingent retreated after I downed two of them.  I also caught two guys that had tried to flank us at about 30 degrees west of here.  That was the extent of my success.  But, I did just overhear that last transmission.  I may be able to solve your problem.  If you loan me a trooper I can give him some basic burn training and have him fix up the less f---ed upguys while I take on the tougher cases.  I had medical training in my previous position before the Empire," Swomz said hurriedly.       "Yes!" Rizzit pumped his fist, " That will work well. I will get you a trooper as soon as one becomes available, but for now take care of who you can.  Here are the med supplies we have left, they should be somewhat sufficient," Rizzit paused and gave Swomz a querying glance.  "What WAS your last position before the Vast Empire?" Rizzit asked.         Swomz looked down and said, "It is a long story sir, I will tell you when we are on our ride home.  For now though, I have to attend to some half dead men.  I will continue to use my sniping expertice as I work from injured soldier to injured soldier, though.  If I don't I may get bored," Swomz said with a smirk.       Rizzit nodded and waved Swomz off.  As he was hurrying away Rizzit returned his attention to the battlefield.  This sure was an interesting set of events.  He wished for more troops, he got them, a medic was needed, he got it, what next?  A hot woman and a nice warm bath with a plate of Traladon ribs?  Rizzit smiled, hey, he could dream, couldn't he?  Sure he could... -----------------------30 minutes later--------------------------         Swomz ran panting up to his fifth patient.  Rizzit still hadn't the ability to lend him an extra trooper.  The man he was currently treating had a broken leg from a concussion grenade blast.  It was already getting infected so Swomz cleaned the wound quickly and efficiently, but the grunt could hardly take the pain and choked down a scream of agony.  Swomz splinted the wound and put a bacta patch over it.  He pulled out his pistols as he moved closer to the front lines.  There was a figure coming towards him in a crouched stance.  Swomz got ready to greet the figure when it let loose a hail of blaster fire in Swomz's direction.  Behind him formed 4 silhouttes and Swomz cursed a blue streak under his breath.  He had a concussion grenade left, but was afraid to use it for fear of hurting injured soldiers of his own side.         Well, if those enemy troops had gotten this far, then there was no way that any friendlies were alive beyond that point.  They would die fighting or take their own life before being captured.  Well, he though, might as well.  He pulled the pin and tossed it at the group.  There was an explosion and five bodies went flying.  Swomz smiled until all of a sudden there was a much greater, brighter flash that roared past him and knocked him off his feet.  Swomz grunted, what the hell had happened he wondered.  He went to the site of the explosion and smiled.  There lying in the dirt were the remains of an AT-PT and two full crates of proton grenades.  What a fantastic day...

-----------------------
Drogo
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  68
Total Posts:  68
December 9, 2002 4:28:51 PM    View the profile of Drogo 
                "What took you so long," asked Drogo as Shadow quickly made his way towards the pair.     "I'll tell you later," replied Shadow as he ran past the two. "I covered the tracks the best I could, but if they really wanted to find us they could."     His last sentence was shouted over his shoulder. TK and Drogo didn't bother asking why Shadow was running and didn't stop and after a quick glance in each others direction they both took off in a sprint to catch up with the sergeant. They continued at this dogged pace until their legs were burning and began to feel numb. Then just as Drogo was about to ask how much longer they would be running TK's legs gave out and he began falling clumsilly foward. Drogo caught the lance corporal before he hit the ground and rolled him onto his back while propping his head on his pack. TK wasn't moving.     "Sergeant," yelled Drogo!     Shadow was still running as he looked back to see what the private wanted. He immeadiatly turned and sprinted back to the downed trooper. "What happened," he asked.     "He just collapsed," said Drogo. "He looks dehydrated."     "Maybe, but my guess is that his wound isn't fully healed yet," said Shadow.     "We've been pushing too hard to get back to camp. We have to take a break now, whether you like it or not, sir," Drogo informed the sergeant.     "We can't stop yet," countered Shadow. "We'll have to carry him the rest of the way."     "Carry him? He shouldn't be moved like this. What's the rush to get back anyway? Is the entire enemy force behind us or something," asked the indignant private.     Shadow raised his head from TK and leveled his gaze on Drogo. Cooly and calmly he said, "Yes, now let's move."     "What? No, I'm not moving until you tell me what happened back there," said Drogo.     "There's no time," retorted Shadow. "Now move, private. That's an order!"     "If you have to carry him the whole way then you'll never make it back in time without me," Drogo pointed out. "Now tell me what happened."     "You're liable to get us both killed, but you're right. I still need you, unfortunatly," grumbled Shadow. "Alright, I'll give you the short version. I was waiting in the tank to cover your backs when a scout squad began to approach, so I used to rail gun to neutralize them. That's when I realized what they were scouting for. There was at least an entire company following them. I blew the tank and started to follow your tracks as quicly as I could. Like I said I covered the tracks and doubled back the best I could, but there wasn't enough time to do it right. The enemy's moving fast, straight towards base camp and if they get there before camp is warned then they'll take it without a fight. We can't afford to lose those supplies, the ammunition dump, the med equipment. We have to get back, now let's move, private."     "At least a company," asked Drogo. "The briefing said minimal resistance, and all the squads are out chasing small enemy bands. They're scattered and they're miles from base camp."     "I know. Whoever we're fighting we underestimated them. They planned this well," said Shadow. "Now, if it's alright with you, can we leave, private?"     "Oh, right," replied Drogo.     With that the two lifted TK and put his arms around their shoulders. They began to carry him back to base camp at a moderate run. They kept this up until the sweltering sun had settled directly overhead and the heat became almost unbearable. Drogo didn't think he could make it any further when he looked up to see base camp. It was still a good ways off and seemed to dance back and forth through the haze, but it gave the troopers a boost in moral and they gained a second wind. Within minutes they were at the gate. Shadow looked up to the guard tower and barked out a command.     "Trooper, radio whoever's in charge here and tell them we need to speak to them immediatly in the med tent," shouted Shadow! "And open this gate!"     The gate was opened and the soldiers made their way through. They started for the medical tent when Drogo stopped. "Can you take him from here, sir," questioned Drogo? "I still need to report in. My squad leader will be wondering where I am."     "Sure," replied Shadow. He didn't seem too upset to be parting company with the private.     "Let me know how he's doing if you get a chance, would you," asked Drogo.     "I'll try," said Shadow.     Drogo unclasped the sergeants helmet and handed it to him. Then he turned and began to walk away as Shadow watched. After he had taken a few steps Shadow spoke, "Hey, Drogo. Thanks." Drogo simply smiled, nodded his head, and walked away.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Drogo/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/
VE [LoR]
A.K.A PO1 TwinFury. Former Aegis(LustHawk) 3 and 5, Flight Leader Aegis flight 2, Astral Guard member, and MRR(Marine Recon and Rescue) Officer.
"Disarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here, to wither in denial."
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission: Ord Durall  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:52:34 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 60  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >