Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Counterpunch: Death discussion

Pages:  [ << 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]   
Author
Topic:  Counterpunch: Death discussion
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Templar
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2775
Total Posts:  3784
  RE: Counterpunch: Death discussion
May 8, 2013 5:15:20 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Great to see more posts.  Thanks Romanflame, and Fishhead.

One more reminder: I'll be putting up the final post to the story tomorrow.  So if you have any more loose ends you want to tie up (I know there are a couple of you, 'cause we've been PMing), get your last posts up in the next 24 hours or so! 

Also, at this week's VE-wide meeting (that's Sunday at 1pm PST) I'll be announcing all the shinies/promos/rewards for this story.  They'll appear in a thread on the ComNet shortly thereafter.  Commanding officers, if you haven't yet sent me recommendations, I'd appreciate them as soon as possible, via PM. 

The stats for this story are monstrous, guys.  Y'all are beasts.    I'll be posting the final statistics (or possibly, Serpent will be) once we finish.  Prepare to be amazed.
CNW/CPT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E][MSM]
(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)(=*FOCE*=)

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited May 8, 2013 5:16:19 PM)]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member

Gurlanin

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  329
Total Posts:  757
May 8, 2013 5:58:03 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
I'm sure we will be. Hard to believe this is still only my first story, yet it's a record breaker. If every story is even half as good as this one .....

And a final call to any and all who wish to have their characters or NPCs on the shuttle that Grent will be landing soon. I'm writing my final post very soon, and I need names, otherwise my post will be too late/not include your character. Contact me via PM ASAP. Preferably within the next 12 hours.
Leading Crewman Grent "Gurlanin" Notimo, 58th (Strill) Squadron
Imperial Guardian of the Vast Empire Navy

FM | LCRW Gurlanin | Iron 8 | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Adjudicator" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

(=TG=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  491
Total Posts:  786
May 8, 2013 7:14:53 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Well kids, don't get in a car accident. Bad things happen. And if you do, pray and hope it's the other person's fault and not yours. Needless to say I was just in one and thankfully no one was hurt and both cars somehow still move. Another lesson, don't turn left out of a parking lot onto a busy street without looking both directions or you'll find me slamming on my breaks not to hit you. Also don't stop in the middle of traffic when a car is coming...

Now that's out of the way... XD Tryk, you'll have it soon. As stated above today was.... interesting. It's mostly done.

Also Gur, Thatcher will be on the shuttle however Makenna will not be.

I'll get a post when the adrenaline and shock have worn off. I have to say I handled this without breaking into tears and such though so that's a plus in my book. Sadly I'm 20 and got in a car accident. Would pay to be older right about now...
SXO | PO2 Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC:W]

TRN | IN Zarya | VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2776
May 8, 2013 7:24:04 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Oh I'm so glad you're okay!  Take all the time you need, Avalar, and if you discover in a while you're too shaken up to write another one, please, do NOT worry about it!  Hopefully, it's a bit therapeutic to do a little writing.

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E][MSM]

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Gurlanin
ComNet Member

Gurlanin

Post Number:  330
May 8, 2013 7:35:35 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Glad you're all ok, Av. And thank you for letting me know.

FM | LCRW Gurlanin | Iron 8 | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Adjudicator" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

(=TG=)
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  493
May 8, 2013 7:50:38 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Writing therapy by writing how Thatcher is missing part of a limb and Makenna's hand is screwed up.? XD Heehee. My post will come eventually if my mind stops having adrenaline AD- look a butterfly.
SXO | PO2 Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

TRN | IN Zarya | VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2777
May 8, 2013 7:52:45 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Point taken.

As I said, if it comes, great, but no need to put yourself through more unpleasantness just to get the post up in time.  Again: glad you're okay.

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Taltos
ComNet Novice

Taltos

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  34
Total Posts:  47
May 8, 2013 7:56:24 PM    View the profile of Taltos 
Glad you're unhurt, Avie!
Not a fun shock to have. Here's hoping your insurance company is helpful and expedient!

Storywise, I'd very much appreciate it if someone took the liberty of bringing T around. (Either waking up in the medical bay after the battle or later, while he awaits review for his... unorthodox tactical choices.
I hope to be able to RP at least a brief conversation with someone to develop his character and bring him to Strill Squadron.

Thanks!
FM | SCW Taltos | Iron 4 | S:58 Strill | W:101st Blade | ISD-II Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | SC | VEN | VE
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
[SoA] [*CO*]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member

Gurlanin

Post Number:  331
May 8, 2013 8:04:51 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
I could do a collab with you, or, at least, give you the Defiance's NPC's reactions.

(=TG=)
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2778
May 8, 2013 8:18:35 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
That'd be a good way to do it: the Defiance could land on Gwodd LK nale, maybe?

And I'm sorry I can't volunteer my own player-character for these finale scenes, folks, but I really have to take him physically to Tilsec Prime to tie all the storylines together.  Just seems like the most elegant and dramatic way to finish up.

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
TosthAaaiser
ComNet Novice

TosthAaaiser

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  94
Total Posts:  232
May 8, 2013 11:35:56 PM    View the profile of TosthAaaiser 
Final post is up. A bit short, but I didn't have too much time to draw up anything else.
JC |PO1 Tosth “Fishhead” Aaaiser |ISD Adjudicator/TF:B | 2Flt |FC |VEN | VE
TO | PO1 "Fishhead" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

"Win or lose, as long as the fight is worthy, then honor is gained. The glory at having triumphed over impossible odds is what drives me. If there's nothing at stake – your possessions, your life, your world – then the battle's meaningless. It's the true test of yourself – the battle against death... against oblivion."
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  495
May 9, 2013 12:24:58 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
I'm just going to go ahead and let my last post slip by the wayside. I can't bring myself to do much of anything except watch tv shows to take my mind off the events of today. I've never been through shock like this and I have to say that, while on one hand I anticipated not being well, I did not necessarily anticipate the sudden mood swings or sickness. It isn't even so much about what happened as it is the "what ifs" that my mind runs through.

Joamer says he's going to write a post so I've given him a rundown of my original intentions to somehow include into his. Gur, I am ok with you using Thatcher as you will. Like I already pm'd you, he's most likely comatose; however I'm sure he'll try to pretend he's some kind of fighter and stay awake. Basically, if you see a use for him being awake for your post, I'm ok with it. Just remember he's kind of lost part of his right arm.

Also Fishhead, nice ending post. May be short but it gets to the point and in this case it works very well.

TRN | IN Zarya | VEDJ
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  831
Total Posts:  1214
May 9, 2013 3:07:47 AM    View the profile of Serpent 
Glad you are okay Avvie!  Car crashes can be bad, even if you walk away from them.  I had a crash myself when I was 20.  I was coming over a hill (so could not see the other side) and someone was overtaking while coming the other way!  No way I could have seen her, no way she could have seen me, so yeah, head on head collision.  Amazing that the worst either of us got was whiplash.

Try to put it out of your mind and take it easy for a few days!
SCAP/LT Pherik “Serpent” Zail / VSD Brilliant /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:2][CAR][AOx3](=*Eng*=)(=*BO*=)

"It isn't the killing, you know.  It's the beauty of battles that I love - the choreography and the challenge of executing everything
just right - and the challenge of matching your wits against a capable opponent." - Gilad Pellaeon
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2779
May 9, 2013 3:12:49 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Avalar, don't sweat it.  I appreciate your diligence just checking in, and handing off your plot stuff to someone else, but really: take it easy.  A thing like what happened to you today floods your body with epinephrine, and there are physical repercussions when that happens, to say nothing of the perfectly natural psychological responses to such high stress levels.  Take care of yourself.  You've earned it.

And yeah, Fishhead.  That may've been short, but it was nice.    Welcome aboard the Adj.

Okay, at last check I'm waiting on posts from Gurlanin, Joamer, and possibly the big boss himself.  Anybody else workin' on anything?  I'll try and hold off as long as I can before I close the story out, tomorrow.

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2780
May 9, 2013 4:10:13 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Public Service Announcement:

At the end of a major Navy run-on (like Counterpunch: Death), your friendly neighborhood Chief of Naval Warfare spends a lot of time and effort drawing up a list of rewards to match the contributions of everyone in the division.  That list then gets adjusted in consultation with various commanding officers and the NHC, before finally being turned into delightful shinies for everyone who contributed to the Navy's greatness during the run of the story (whether IC in the run-on, in personal stories, doing skills/Certs, or OOC).

I use a lot of different resources as I draw up the list.  I reread the story itself, I look at the statistics spreadsheet I've kept up during the tale, I page through old reports on the ComNet, and I LOOK AT MEMBERS' PERSONAL WIKI PAGES.

Please, help me help you, by keeping your personal wiki page up to date.  I know some people don't use the wiki as much as others, and not everyone likes coding.  I sympathize.  But at minimum, your personal page should be kept up to date with a few essential details, including your (accurate) ID line and descriptions of your service history.

If your page isn't kept up to date, I have to work a lot harder to determine how best to reward you.  And that's frustrating.  So do me a favor (and by extension, do yourself a favor), and make sure your personal wiki page is accurate.  Please.

If your page is in order, disregard this plaintive cry from the Excel Mines of Kessel. 

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  790
Total Posts:  973
May 9, 2013 4:26:29 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 

CNW Wyl Trykon being dragged back to work by the boozeless guardians
WC/CDR DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE
[=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=] [=*SWC*=]

Consultant/CDR DeepSix/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

TRN/AD DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2781
May 9, 2013 4:33:55 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Recurring nightmares, courtesy of DeepSix.

Yeesh.

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  791
Total Posts:  973
May 9, 2013 4:47:04 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Since an image is worth 1000 words or so, I figured it was easier to provide a more graphic description of the sort of horror that awaits you - and might I suggest also those that do not comply with this cry for help?
WC/CDR DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE
[=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=] [=*SWC*=]

Consultant/CDR DeepSix/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

TRN/AD DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2782
May 9, 2013 4:49:40 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
For all who do not comply, Energy Spiders!!!

No, I'm lookin' at the pic, again.  Nobody deserves that...

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2783
May 9, 2013 3:39:49 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Update: I'm still thinking about spiders.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/spiders-are-scary-its-okay-to-be-afraid.html

I'm planning on posting in around 8 hours, everybody.  So please, try to have your personal finales posted by then.

And then prepare to step back and regard our Great Work with awe. 

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Gurlanin
ComNet Member

Gurlanin

Post Number:  334
May 9, 2013 3:50:09 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
There's my final post Nothing that important.

Shuttle has a virtually unexciting flight, and lands in the Adj's hangar unscathed. Grent does think, however, that Thatcher did squeeze Grent's hand upon the mention of Strill's beloved XO ...

But apart from that, I'm now out.

(=TG=)
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2784
May 9, 2013 3:55:20 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
That was touching, Gur.  Nicely done. 

Just got word from StOrMz; he's not going to be able to get in a last post.  So I'll be writing up an ending to the NCC-kidnapped plotline, too.

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited May 9, 2013 6:31:30 PM)]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  942
Total Posts:  997
May 9, 2013 6:38:59 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
And the saga of Death's Asteroid comes to a close. Awesome job folks.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Chief Warrant Officer, Squadron Commanding Officer
Aurek Flight, Strill Squadron

SCO|CWO Joamer|Iron One|Squadron: The 58th  "Strill"|Wing: 101st "Blade"|ISD-II  Adjudicator |TF:A|2FL|SFC|VEN|VE
[CC:P] [CC:W] [SoV] [LoM] [E]

In memory of Ghost squad, we will never forget.
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2787
May 10, 2013 12:33:37 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Gentlebeings, that was awesome. 

Stay tuned for stats.  And prepare your minds to be blown.

Shinies will be announced Sunday at the meeting, and then in a thread on the ComNet, and you all should be VERY proud of yourselves.  In the meantime, feel free to work on skills posts or certifications, or the wiki, or even - gasp - take it easy for a couple days. 

We've told a story that's more impressive than any other in the history of the Vast Empire's Navy division, everyone.  The record has stood since 1999, and we smashed it.  I can't say it enough: well done!

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  498
May 10, 2013 12:53:44 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
And we will strive to make every story like this one! Cheers! I am so happy to have been a part of a record-breaking story. Especially when I have been involved in so few in the first place due to leaving. But this time I plan to stay in the VE even if it kills me. XD Let's hope it doesn't for any reason.

Also Tryk, my list is written. Just going over it to make sure then sending to you.

I cannot wait for Sunday. So many character arcs to start, and I can take Makenna down the fun path of... well I think my avatar's mood can give you a sense of where my characters are going.

TRN | IN Zarya | VEDJ
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  1030
Total Posts:  1245
May 10, 2013 2:45:40 AM    View the profile of Hades 
/me applauds.

Well done guys, thoroughly solid effort from everyone involved -- even DeepSix, with his motivational efforts. <_<

Chief of Naval Training, 50th Squadron Commander

SCO | ESN "Hades" | Cobalt 1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
CNT | ESN "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's superior, make life rue the day it thought it could give Demetrius Aita lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down - with the lemons!"
-- Hades

{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA} {GrAt} (=*SWC*=) (=TG=) (=*FOCE*=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  832
Total Posts:  1214
May 10, 2013 2:58:08 AM    View the profile of Serpent 
Great last few posts by Joamer and Trykon there, and a fitting end to a truly outstanding story!  I cannot believe how well we all did with this one, and I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling a swell of pride about this.

Can't wait for sunday and shinies day!

In the meantime, I can hear the Special Warfare Combatant skills and certs calling me....
SCAP/LT Pherik “Serpent” Zail / VSD Brilliant /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:2][CAR][AOx3](=*Eng*=)(=*BO*=)

"It isn't the killing, you know.  It's the beauty of battles that I love - the choreography and the challenge of executing everything
just right - and the challenge of matching your wits against a capable opponent." - Gilad Pellaeon
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2788
May 10, 2013 4:18:35 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
With Counterpunch: Death officially over, it’s time once again to crunch the numbers, to get a very rough measure of the story’s success…

Well, I've looked at the measurements, and I think this time we broke the scales!

First up, a simple number.  The number of contributing members on this story was 20.  That’s 3 fewer than we had for Counterpunch: War.  And this time, again, we had folks who had to drop out, or who could only manage one or two posts.  And yet, with just we few, we happy few, we still managed to eclipse War, and every other story that’s come before.

Total number of posts: 174!  Counterpunch: Death is now the #1 Ranked story on the “Hottest Topics All-Time” list of the Naval Story Board.  We beat the record (which has stood since the VE was founded around fifteen years ago) by 17 posts!

Total words: 194,549!  Look at that number again: 194,549.  We wrote almost 200k words, folks.  Just for a little perspective on what that number suggests, let's try some comparisons.  Counterpunch: Death is a longer story than the following classic works of literature: Nineteen Eighty-Four, by Orwell; A Tale of Two Cities, by Dickens; Wuthering Heights, by Bronte; To Kill a Mockingbird, by Lee; Last of the Mohicans, by Cooper; Walden, by Thoreau; Uncle Tom’s Cabin, by Stowe; The Grapes of Wrath, by Steinbeck; Catch-22, by Heller; The Adventures of Huck Finn, by Twain; Slaughterhouse-Five, by Vonnegut; and Lord of the Flies, by Golding.  It’s true that word count isn’t everything, but we’re certainly in good company. 

The above statistics, when combined, yield even more fun information.

Average number of posts per member: almost 9.

Average number of words per member: 9,727.

Average number of words per post: 1,118.

Those statistics are truly unprecedented, everyone!  We should all be very proud of what we've accomplished.

What follows are the individual statistics for Counterpunch: Death.  As ever, members are listed in the order in which they posted.

Trykon
4th most words posted to the story, at 18,333 words.  HONORABLE MENTION for word count.
2nd highest number of posts to the story, at 20 posts.  SILVER MEDALIST for post count.
Average words per post: 917.

Avalar
5th most words posted to the story, at 17,572 words.  HONORABLE MENTION for word count.
5th highest number of posts to the story, at 12 posts.  HONORABLE MENTION for post count.
Average words per post: 1,464.

Hades
2nd most words posted to the story, at 25,785 words.  SILVER MEDALIST for word count.
3rd highest number of posts to the story, at 19 posts.  BRONZE MEDALIST for post count (shared with Gurlanin).
Average words per post: 1,357.

DeepSix
8th most words posted to the story, at 9,563 words.
6th highest number of posts to the story, at 9 posts.
Average words per post: 1,063.

Serpent
1st most words posted to the story, at 41,609 words!  GOLD MEDALIST for word count.
1st highest number of posts to the story, at 35 posts!  GOLD MEDALIST for post count.
Average words per post: 1,189.

Cervidae
7th most words posted to the story, at 9,839 words.
7th highest number of posts to the story, at 8 posts.
Average words per post: 1,230.

Joamer
3rd most words posted to the story, at 20,149 words.  BRONZE MEDALIST for word count.
4th highest number of posts to the story, at 14 posts.  HONORABLE MENTION for post count.
Average words per post: 1,343.

Twitch
10th most words posted to the story, at 4,756 words.
11th highest number of posts to the story, at 3 posts.
Average words per post: 1,585.

Xanin
13th most words posted to the story, at 3,886 words.
9th highest number of posts to the story, at 5 posts.
Average words per post: 777.

Rikky
19th most words posted to the story, at 840 words.
13th highest number of posts to the story, at 1 post.
Average words per post: 840.

Cabby
11th most words posted to the story, at 4,674 words.
10th highest number of posts to the story, at 4 posts.
Average words per post: 1,169.

StOrMz
18th most words posted to the story, at 895 words.
12th highest number of posts to the story, at 2 posts.
Average words per post: 448.

Gurlanin
6th most words posted to the story, at 16,490 words.  HONORABLE MENTION for word count.
3rd highest number of posts to the story, at 19 posts.  BRONZE MEDALIST for post count (shared with Hades).
Average words per post: 868.

Kilroy
20th most words posted to the story, at 814 words.
13th highest number of posts to the story, at 1 post.
Average words per post: 814.

Sturmwind
17th most words posted to the story, at 1,541 words.
Average words per post: 771.

Dunny
14th most words posted to the story, at 2,480 words.
Average words per post: 1,280.

Maroy
12th most words posted to the story, at 4,171 words.
9th highest number of posts to the story, at 5 posts.
Average words per post: 834.

TosthAaaiser
9th most words posted to the story, at 7,775 words.
8th highest number of posts to the story, at 7 posts.
Average words per post: 1,111.

Romanflame
16th most words posted to the story, at 1,578 words.
Average words per post: 789.

Taltos
15th most words posted to the story, at 1,789 words.
Average words per post: 895.

Thank you, everyone, for being a part of this story!

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited May 10, 2013 4:19:03 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited May 10, 2013 4:21:20 AM)]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member

Gurlanin

Post Number:  336
May 10, 2013 4:27:36 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
What do the honourable mention and gold/silver/bronze medalist mean? Are the actual medals I get to add to my collection?

(=TG=)
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2789
May 10, 2013 4:33:16 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Nope. 

Medals/ribbons, promotions, and in-story perks will all be announced Sunday, as I said.  The Gold/Silver/Bronze notations above are to indicate the top three contributors, in the two categories of post count and word count.  The honorable mention notations are to indicate folks that didn't quite make the proverbial rostrum (1st, 2nd, and 3rd places), but whose contributions in the two categories are still worthy of extra attention.

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Counterpunch: Death discussion  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:35:02 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 114  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >