ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2246
Total Posts:  3784
  Monthly MVP Awards
January 1, 2013 4:25:47 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
As I announced on December 6th, 2012, the Navy is reinstating the three monthly MVP-style awards: Imperial Guardian, Captain's Own, and Admiral's Own.  This thread will be used to list winners, make further announcements, and congratulate/grouse.
CNW/CDR Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB]
(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2247
  RE: Monthly MVP Awards
January 1, 2013 4:36:01 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
For the month of December, 2012:

[IG] - The VEN member deemed by the NHC to have contributed the most to the Navy's vitality and success this past month is...  Warrant Officer 2nd Class Maroy!  Congratulations!  You may now add [IG] to your ID Line.

[CO] - The squadron within the Starfighter Corps deemed by the NHC and WC to have contributed the most to the Navy's vitality and success this past month is... The 50th Vast Imperial Starfighter Squadron, a.k.a. Chlovi Cat Squadron!  Congratulations to you all.  This first month, the award will be a largely OOC affair due to our position within the storyline, but maintain your stellar activity and low drama quotient, and this honor may show up in-story next month!  (Strill, don't despair, though: next month is still anybody's game!)

[AO] - Of all the capital ships in Fleet Command, the crew section deemed by the NHC to have contributed the most to the Navy's vitality and success the past month is... not awarded this month.  While several FC personnel have been posting - honorable mention to Bacredi and Fyston - nobody has gone above-and-beyond the call of duty and truly wowed the NHC with their section's activity.  Let's start the New Year strongly, Fleet folks, so next month we see the Admiral's Own awarded! 

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited January 1, 2013 4:37:31 PM)]
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2403
February 8, 2013 4:43:24 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Unit Citations for the month of January, 2013:

Admiral's Own - competition was fierce between the Command crew section of the VSD Brilliant (Serpent) and the Command crew section of the ISD2 Adjudicator (Trykon and Ellesmere), but ultimately, the teamwork I'd hoped to see between Ellie and myself never really materialized.  Despite being all on his own, and splitting his focus between the VENI subplot and the Brilliant, Serpent was a more consistent poster.  Admiral's Own goes to the Brilliant this month.  Serpent, you may add [AO] to your ID line.

Captain's Own - despite some impressive posting by Strill's new pilots (special mention to Rikky and Honeydew in particular), Chlovi claims the title of Captain's Own again, this month.  The squadrons were pretty evenly matched, when it came to number of posts, post length, and consistency of posting.  It came down to teamwork, and Chlovi felt more like a coherent unit.  In addition, Chlovi had fewer problems with reports.  So, members of the 50th Vast Imperial Starfighter Squadron, for the second month in a row you may add [CO] to your ID lines.  And SCO Dunny, you should feel very proud.

Imperial Guardian - this was another very close call, this month.  Hades, Serpent, Dunny, DeepSix... many members have contributed a lot to the story and behind the scenes, the past four weeks.  But the statistics are impossible to ignore: this month's Imperial Guardian is DeepSix.  He wrote something like 15 story posts, jumping between the VENI and Vornskr subplots, for a total of 15,954 words!  Now, DeepSix, as a former Imperial Guardian, you should feel free to display [IG] in your ID line all the time.  This next month, though, look on that tag with pride: it's fresh, and it was awarded in the new Navy.  One last thing: a big honorable mention here goes to Dunny, whose work on the revamped Skills/Certs proposal and continued excellence in-story have not gone unremarked (Dunny, look closely at the shiny/promo list for Counterpunch: War, when it comes out).

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited February 8, 2013 4:43:49 AM)]
Hades
ComNet Marshal

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  739
Total Posts:  1245
February 8, 2013 4:46:00 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Congratulations to Serpent, Chlovi, and Deep! Well deserved on all fronts!

Chief of Naval Training, 54th Squadron Commander

SCO | ESN "Hades" | A-1 | S:54 "Gundark" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
CNT | ESN "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

[MC1] [CBV] [CAR] [BWC] [HNS] [SWC] [NSM] [LoM] [CC:2] [DSM] [1NS]
{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA}  (=*SWC*=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}

Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post Number:  659
Total Posts:  1214
February 8, 2013 7:19:48 AM    View the profile of Serpent 
Thank you!  It has now been added!  And very well done to Chlovi and Deep too!

(also, not that I want to contradict our CNW, but I shall soon be posting the stats for the story.  You shall then all see that the above estimates for Deep's productivity were a tad conservative.....)
SCAP/LTJG Pherik “Serpent” Zail / VSD Brilliant /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:1][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][AO]

"It isn't the killing, you know.  It's the beauty of battles that I love - the choreography and the challenge of executing everything
just right - and the challenge of matching your wits against a capable opponent." - Gilad Pellaeon
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  698
Total Posts:  973
February 8, 2013 8:42:46 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
First I'd like to thank everyone that nominated me for the medal.

Second I'd like to congratulate the other nominees.

Third I'd like to also congratulate the winners of the other awards.

The numbers there are indeed a bit off but I'll let Serpent reveal them once he posts the final story stats.

On a side note... was the rumor about Guardians getting free booze across the galaxy true?
WC/LTJG DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=]

TRN/JRN DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2408
February 8, 2013 12:46:53 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
I do so love being right.  Serpent and DeepSix, you forget that the statistics in play for THESE awards are only the story posts from the past 30 days or so.  Over the course of the story, DeepSix did much, much more, yes.  But for the purposes of determining IG?  The stats I gave should be correct.    #neuroticrecord-keeper

Congrats again to all.  And, Deep: your bar tab on the Adjudicator is hereby forgiven.  Best I can do.

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited February 8, 2013 12:47:54 AM)]
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  701
Total Posts:  973
February 8, 2013 1:15:12 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me shrugs

I don't know what Serpent's excuse will involve but I for one blame excessive levels of sobriety on my end

On a side note - that's not entirely true actually. As the Keeper of Records for the entire 2nd fleet you could for instance... say report an accident occurred involving the records pertaining to any and all bar tabs across the whole fleet. I'll have to deal with the Atrus and Warrior some other way but at least now I'll be able to once more have free reign as far as all other ships in the 2nd fleet are concerned
WC/LTJG DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=]

TRN/JRN DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

Post Number:  660
February 8, 2013 5:02:07 PM    View the profile of Serpent 
Er... an excuse.... um...

Ah yes!  My laptop is Japanese and I am still working out the kanji for the calculator application!

(you guys believe that + and - symbols are different in Japanese, right?)

On a serious note, I have some questions about the abbreviations for our ID lines.

1) Do we delete them when someone else wins the award (as I believe there can only be one holder at a time).
2) If not, do we get to add x2, x3 etc if we win them multiple times?
3) The wiki page has these listed with stars, as in [*AO*].  Is that correct, or should I modify the awards page to fit in with the simpler versions given above?
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:1][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][AO]

"It isn't the killing, you know.  It's the beauty of battles that I love - the choreography and the challenge of executing everything
just right - and the challenge of matching your wits against a capable opponent." - Gilad Pellaeon
[This message has been edited by Serpent (edited February 8, 2013 5:27:03 PM)]
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  2412
February 8, 2013 6:52:41 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
[IG] is the only "ribbon" that recipients get to "keep" forever.  While a new Imperial Guardian is named each month, the old one(s) are still acknowledged as awesome forever more. 

The other awards are month-by-month, and you have to maintain excellence as a unit to keep them in your ID line.

As for how to put them in the ID line, I have no preference.  Asterisks make 'em seem more impressive, I suppose.  We've reached the limit of my knowledge base with that question. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

Post Number:  641
February 8, 2013 7:02:16 PM    View the profile of Serpent 
No that's pretty clear!  Thanks!

StOrMz
ComNet Sultan
Imperial Baronet

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Vice Admiral
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger
[VE-VEHC] Vice Admiral*
[VE-VEMC] Brigadier General

Post Number:  1965
Total Posts:  2218
February 8, 2013 7:36:37 PM    View the profile of StOrMz 
The wiki rendition is accurate for the awards in the ID line.

To be perfectly honest with everyone, the AO originally was shown in the roster, where at the end it would say, "(Admiral's Own)".

As for the captain's own, the were considered the elite squadron of the month and given a bonus. Tryk and I will discuss that decide if we'll revert.

For the moment, place it in the wiki, on the ship/squadron page. It is to remain on your ID line permanently. Any time you receive one of these three awards,  the general rule of thumb has always been to add it to the end of your ID line again. I have no problem with the x2 or x3 idea either as it's personal preference.

Hope this clears up the murky spots.
Naval High Command
NCC|Vice Admiral StOrMz|NHC|VEN|VE

First Naval Fleet
C-SCAP|Vice Admiral|mSSD Atrus|Task Force: Aurek|First Fleet|VEN|VE

[NSM][IG][SWC][SRC][BI][IGC][MoH][MC2]
(=A=)(=^SA^=)(=ME=)(=*MAE*=)(=FOCE=)(=*TG*=)(=*ENG*=)(=*BO*=)(=AFM=)(=VM=)(=COM=)

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Baronet of Kashyyyk
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2509
March 5, 2013 5:37:34 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
It's that time of the month again, folks.

Some people have inquired about the timing of the Unit Citations... suffice it to say that we're aiming to name new winners every calendar month.  But they may come a few days earlier or as much as a week later, depending on circumstances.  Try and be patient, and don't worry: we know how popular/coveted these have become, so they will be done as quickly as possible, every month. 

This month was another really close one!

IG: Hades is recognized as the Imperial Guardian this month.  His work in story and out has been exemplary.  Big honorable mentions go to Gurlanin and Serpent, though, who were similarly awesome.  All of you should be very proud, and should keep up the excellent work: you're definitely "on the radar" now that the new evaluation period is beginning for next month's awards! 

CO: Chlovi bounced back admirably after some changes, but Strill really came together this month.  Captains Own this month is the 58th Vast Imperial Starfighter Squadron.  Well done.  Don't relax though: Chlovi's already making up for lost time! 

AO: Again, Serpent's work has enabled the Brilliant to win the Admiral's Own citation.  Obviously, this is an OOC honor, this month, since IC the Admiral presented you last month's honor and was stolen out from under your nose.    Well done.
CNW/CPT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E][MSM]
(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)(=*FOCE*=)

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited March 5, 2013 6:20:17 AM)]
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  891
Total Posts:  1245
March 5, 2013 6:18:49 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Well done, everyone!

Chief of Naval Training, 50th Squadron Commander

SCO | ESN "Hades" | Cobalt 1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
CNT | ESN "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's superior, make life rue the day it thought it could give Demetrius Aita lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down - with the lemons!"
-- Hades

{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA} {GrAt} (=*SWC*=) (=TG=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}
Gurlanin
ComNet Initiate

Gurlanin

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  132
Total Posts:  757
March 5, 2013 7:47:36 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
*grumble grumble grumble*
Leading Crewman Grent "Gurlanin" Notimo, 58th (Strill) Squadron

FM | LCRW Gurlanin | Iron Eight | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Adjudicator" | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}
(=TG=)

"There's no way you're getting a quote from us to use in your signature."
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  720
March 5, 2013 9:01:46 AM    View the profile of Serpent 
Thanks for this high honour, and congratulations to everyone else!

(And yes, given what happened to the last person to bestow this award on me IC, I don't think I'll draw too much attention to it this time...)
SCAP/LT Pherik “Serpent” Zail / VSD Brilliant /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:2][CAR][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][AOx2]

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  353
Total Posts:  786
March 5, 2013 10:39:41 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Now now, Gur, Strill just got CO for the first time. I think that deserves more than grumbling.

I have to say that I am proud Strill came together. I hope that we continue to be a fighting force for this month too. We've got some activity hits but I think we can come together.

Also congrats Hades and Serpent. Definitely deserved
SXO | PO2 Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC:W]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  892
Total Posts:  997
March 5, 2013 1:02:35 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Congrats to Hades and Serpent. You guys did awesome.

Also congrats to Strill even though at times I've wanted to strangle most of you. Let's show them what we can do and snag CO twice in a row.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Chief Warrant Officer, Squadron Commanding Officer
Aurek Flight, Strill Squadron

SCO|CWO Joamer|Iron One|Squadron: The 58th  "Strill"|Wing: 101st "Blade"|ISD-II  Adjudicator |TF:A|2FL|SFC|VEN|VE
[CC:P] [CC:W] [SoV] [LoM] [E]

In memory of Ghost squad, we will never forget.
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2607
March 31, 2013 2:56:51 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Happy holiday to everyone celebrating.

This past month, the Navy's had a bit of a lull, division-wide.  It's nothing to be ashamed of; happens to everyone, every now and then, and sometimes those cycles just happen to align en masse. 

The NHC has talked it over, and while some people have remained consistent throughout the month at a low level, and others have produced some remarkable spurts of activity at certain points during the month, there are no clear contenders for the Unit Citations this month.  So, no new Imperial Guardian will be named this month, and the previous holders of Admiral's Own and Captain's Own will retain them by default.  I'm announcing this today, so there won't be confusion tomorrow, what with April Fools' Day. 

We of the NHC have also decided to take this as an opportunity, and restart the clock on these awards.  From now on, as near as may be possible, the evaluation period will be from the 1st of one month until the day before the 1st of the next month.  It's been sliding a bit, of late, so that awards were being handed out in the middle of the second week of the month.

So, starting tomorrow, everything is up for grabs again!  Get ready, Fleet Command folks (mostly Serpent at this point, I guess... hehe), because the competition for AO is about to heat up! 

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E][MSM]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Gurlanin
ComNet Initiate

Gurlanin

Post Number:  194
March 31, 2013 3:33:38 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
DARN IT! I was sure I was gonna get IG ...

Oh wait, I still get CO with Strill .... You win some, you lose some. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about the MVP awards ...

FM | LCRW Gurlanin | Iron Eight | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Adjudicator" | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}
(=TG=)

"There's no way you're getting a quote from us to use in your signature."
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

Post Number:  394
March 31, 2013 3:37:30 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
And though this month was quiet, think about next month with the end of school for a lot of the younger (American) folks. Hopefully we'll see some more activity, but I, for one, cannot promise the activity I had during the earlier months. Final projects galore!
SXO | PO2 Avalar | Iron 2 | S:58 Strill | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2608
March 31, 2013 6:41:09 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
With school ending, the month should prove interesting.  I know many people will have finals galore, but I'd love to see consistent, low-level activity (shorter posts, more frequently) more than inconsistency.  500 words is the perfect study break! 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Templar
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2727
May 3, 2013 2:27:41 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Gentlebeings, it's that time again.

The Monthly Citations for the month of April are as follows:

Imperial Guardian - the competition for this award was fierce, this month.  The first week, it looked like even I myself might be in the running, but as usual, my meager contributions were eclipsed, once people got back in their grooves.  And nothing could make me happier.    Though Serpent once again made the most story posts, and they were of his usual superlative quality, he's recognized in just a moment, and some other folks were doing behind the scenes work, as well as battling real life distractions/difficulties, this month.  Honorable mentions for IG this month include Joamer, Avalar, Maroy, and our returning member, Fishhead.  But ultimately, to recognize especially his diligence and perseverance (in particular where OOC interpersonal communication is concerned), this month's Imperial Guardian goes to Gurlanin.  Congratulations, Leading Crewman.  And you should look forward to the end of the story for more shinies.

The Captain's Own - the choice seems obvious, this month, perhaps.  But although our comrades in Chlovi have had a demoralizing break-up of their unit (which is my top priority to address, once the story ends), I want to stress that it isn't merely by default that Strill is being awarded CO again this month.  You guys have absolutely earned this unit citation, again, over the course of April.  Your willingness to work with each other, even through miscommunications, has really paid off, with exciting plotlines and posts, in-story.  I couldn't be more pleased with your efforts, so thank you.  Lastly on this one, I'll just give Maroy another honorable mention here.  I know you've been dealing with a lot irl, and I really appreciate you continuing to post, when you can.  Your efforts were enough to make sure it wasn't a no-brainer, awarding this to Strill, this month.  Keep that spirit alive, and as I said, I'll be doing everything I can to make sure you're supported by other active members, asap.

The Admiral's Own - As I said above, Serpent has once again dominated the story, speaking statistically and artistically.  My friend, you are both prolific and talented.  One day, I may give you a run for this award, but it is not this day.    Congratulations to the Brilliant for another month of dominance, and to Serpent, for securing the AO for April.

Congratulations, everyone!

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited May 3, 2013 2:29:10 PM)]
TosthAaaiser
ComNet Novice

TosthAaaiser

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  78
Total Posts:  232
May 3, 2013 2:37:29 PM    View the profile of TosthAaaiser 
Congrats to Serpent, Gurlanin, and Strill. You guys are all brilliant.
JC |PO1 Tosth “Fishhead” Aaaiser |ISD Adjudicator/TF:B | 2Flt |FC |VEN | VE
TO | PO1 "Fishhead" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

"Win or lose, as long as the fight is worthy, then honor is gained. The glory at having triumphed over impossible odds is what drives me. If there's nothing at stake – your possessions, your life, your world – then the battle's meaningless. It's the true test of yourself – the battle against death... against oblivion."
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate

Post Number:  453
May 3, 2013 2:40:14 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Good job, Gur! I have to say, even with all the weird communication things that we have, you deserve it. You are also the one person who has kept the idea of certs and skills alive, and I personally commend you on that. In the past we have had people use it and ignore it, and I am happy that you came in, saw it, and wasted no time making sure your character was qualified to be what he is. You are such a valuable member of Strill. Never ever forget that.

Also great job, Serpent. Make Tryk have to work more

And another win for CO! You know what that means, Strill. Post even more! XD

TRN | IN Zarya | VEDJ
Serpent
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  816
May 3, 2013 5:52:22 PM    View the profile of Serpent 
Wow!  Thanks guys!  Very well done to Gurlanin and Strill, congrats to them on some well-earned Citiations!  And don't worry, Avvie, pushing Trick is fun and I intend to keep it up!

(of course I fear the day that he decides to really push back....)
SCAP/LT Pherik “Serpent” Zail / VSD Brilliant /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][CBV][SoV][MiD][1NS][GWC][MC1][VC:E][CC:2][CAR][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][AOx2]

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Templar
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2732
May 3, 2013 5:55:17 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Fear, in this case, is a sign of wisdom...

CM/DJT Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Gurlanin
ComNet Cadet

Gurlanin

Post Number:  278
May 3, 2013 7:00:30 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Wait ... I got what?

I .... I .........

YIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats to everyone else, of course.

Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image

(=TG=)
Taltos
ComNet n00b

Taltos

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  23
Total Posts:  47
May 3, 2013 7:27:14 PM    View the profile of Taltos 
Congratulations to both Gurlanin, my new squadronmates, and the Admiral's Own!
Very proud to be the rookie of the Captain's Own; I'll be working hard to deserve the honor.
FM | SCW Taltos | Iron 4 | S:58 Strill | W:101st Blade | ISD-II Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | SC | VEN | VE [SoA]
[This message has been edited by Taltos (edited May 3, 2013 7:28:24 PM)]
Gurlanin
ComNet Cadet

Gurlanin

Post Number:  281
May 3, 2013 7:29:02 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
You're part of Strill. You can wear that ribbon.

Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image

(=TG=)
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Monthly MVP Awards  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:33:28 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 220  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >