Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > 50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic
Dunny
ComNet Member

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  379
Total Posts:  438
  RE: 50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic
February 10, 2013 12:33:36 AM    View the profile of Dunny 
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
SCO|SCPO Sam "Dunny" Dunn
Cobalt One|S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"
ISD Adjudicator|TF:A|2FL|SC|VEN|VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2385
Total Posts:  3784
February 10, 2013 12:58:17 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Hilarious.

One thing, though: remember that correlation does not equal causation. 
CNW/CPT Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E][MSM]
(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)(=*FOCE*=)

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2390
February 11, 2013 5:09:48 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Hey, folks.  It seems to me that maybe your posts in Chlovi: Aftermath might work just as well in VEN: Counterpunch: Death.  It's something to think about, so you guys aren't having to split your focus between two different stories.  Even a continuation of the fight with the Saints could be told as flashbacks, within Death.  Just popping in to offer that idea. 

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR][HNS][DSM][SWC][1NS][VC:B][LoM][VC:S][NC][GWC][VC:G][CoB][CC:3][2NS][LSM][VC:E][MSM]

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited February 11, 2013 5:11:19 PM)]
Dunny
ComNet Member

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  380
February 11, 2013 6:19:11 PM    View the profile of Dunny 
Hmm, that could work. We posted Aftermath under the impression Death wouldn't be up for a few more days. If you could use your moderating superpowers to move Cerv's post to 'Death' and remove 'Aftermath', that'd be awesome, please.

ALSO: Everyone, an announcement.

I have spoken with Maroy about how she currently is, and she has informed me that she feels that at the moment, she cannot continue to fulfil her duties as Executive Officer of the 50th Squadron. It is with great regret that I inform you that Maroy will for now be leaving this role, and taking command of Cresh Flight instead.

Please, everyone, a warm welcome to our new XO - Cervidae! Though she's one of our newest members, her post quality, wiki work, artwork and intense dedication has earned her the position, and I have absolute confidence in her. Congrats, Cervidae, you earned this!

*Applauds*

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
[This message has been edited by (edited February 11, 2013 6:21:44 PM)]
Cervidae
ComNet n00b

Cervidae

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  22
Total Posts:  81
February 11, 2013 6:20:06 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Thank you for the suggestion! My post will eventually end up in Counterpunch: Death, but my computer has been acting up on me lately xD word doesn't want to save any of my documents and my computer restarts itself every time the battery drains completely (which is also not normal). I merely figured I would throw that bad boy down someplace safe, as to avoid having to re-write it! <3
SXO/PO2/Cervidae/Cobalt 7/S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2FL/SC/VEN/VE [SoA][*CO*][MiD][MC1][CC:1]

"The world is not a wish-granting factory; you must earn what you deserve."
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2391
February 11, 2013 6:23:38 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Dunny: I figured that was more or less the thinking behind it, which was part of the reason I felt motivated to start Death ASAP.  Didn't want folks to feel like they were waiting on me to get back to writin'/playin'.  Doesn't look like I can move the post itself, though.

Cervidae: I saw the OOC note at the end of your post, and I sympathize with the computer issues.  Rest assured, it'll be waiting for you to complete.  Looks like you yourself will have to go into edit mode, copy the text, and then paste it in a new post on the Counterpunch: Death thread, though.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited February 11, 2013 6:26:45 PM)]
Cervidae
ComNet n00b

Cervidae

Post Number:  23
February 11, 2013 7:18:58 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
I should be able to switch it out soon enough, Sir Just giving my computer a little break! It will be in Counterpunch: Death as soon as I hop back on Until then, I'm just making sure Chlovi wiki is up to spead.

It's an honor to be the 50th's new XO, and I'll be sure to do everything in my power to continue the excellance that Maroy left as the standard for this position. Thank you for having such faith in me; I won't disappoint!
SXO/PO2/Cervidae/Cobalt 7/S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2FL/SC/VEN/VE [SoA][*CO*][MiD][MC1][CC:1]

Dunny
ComNet Member

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  384
February 14, 2013 8:24:57 AM    View the profile of Dunny 
Yeah, I'm out for a while. Cerv's in charge from now on.

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  25
February 14, 2013 4:01:35 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Well!

Dunn's out for some time, but it doesn't change the fact that today is:

REPORT DAY

Please send your reports to me by the end of today and make my life a thousand times easier.

KAY THANKS.

StOrMz
ComNet Sultan
Imperial Baronet

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Vice Admiral
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger
[VE-VEHC] Vice Admiral*
[VE-VEMC] Brigadier General

Post Number:  1976
Total Posts:  2218
February 16, 2013 9:13:43 AM    View the profile of StOrMz 
Ahoy Chlovi Squadron!

I decided to raid your barracks for any shiny objects, food, and booze (before that Deepsix guy stole it)! While I'm here, I thought I'd just let you know that you all are doing a great job with activity and story posts! Keep up the good work and try to make it a hat trick for the Captain's Own!
Naval High Command
NCC|Vice Admiral StOrMz|NHC|VEN|VE

First Naval Fleet
C-SCAP|Vice Admiral|mSSD Atrus|Task Force: Aurek|First Fleet|VEN|VE

[NSM][IG][SWC][SRC][BI][IGC][MoH][MC2]
(=A=)(=^SA^=)(=ME=)(=*MAE*=)(=FOCE=)(=*TG*=)(=*ENG*=)(=*BO*=)(=AFM=)(=VM=)(=COM=)

Imperial Baronet of Kashyyyk
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  26
February 16, 2013 9:33:06 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
I'm afraid, Sir, that all the booze was casually taken with Dunny as he took leave. The man even found my secret stash! But, I here Strill's got enough booze to waste the whole ship~! I'm sure they wouldn't mind you raiding them.

StOrMz
ComNet Sultan
Imperial Baronet

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Vice Admiral
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger
[VE-VEHC] Vice Admiral*
[VE-VEMC] Brigadier General

Post Number:  1977
Total Posts:  2218
February 16, 2013 10:49:47 AM    View the profile of StOrMz 
Been there, done that.
Naval High Command
NCC|Vice Admiral StOrMz|NHC|VEN|VE

First Naval Fleet
C-SCAP|Vice Admiral|mSSD Atrus|Task Force: Aurek|First Fleet|VEN|VE

[NSM][IG][SWC][SRC][BI][IGC][MoH][MC2]
(=A=)(=^SA^=)(=ME=)(=*MAE*=)(=FOCE=)(=*TG*=)(=*ENG*=)(=*BO*=)(=AFM=)(=VM=)(=COM=)

Imperial Baronet of Kashyyyk
DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  702
Total Posts:  973
February 16, 2013 12:43:54 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me steps in only half-drunk

Just wanted to clarify that those booze rumors have turned out to be severely overrated. I expected so, so much more...
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  29
February 16, 2013 3:08:51 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
A pity! I was planning on executing a raid later today. Ya can't have a weekend without a proper boozing.

Looks like we're just going to have to get more creative in our searches.

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  32
February 21, 2013 8:13:40 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Morning, everyone!

Just swinging by to say that, despite Dunny's current leave, all of you are champions for staying by my side and cooperating beautiful. Despite the fact we lack an official SCO (both ic and ooc, unfortunately), all of you are working as hard as before, which is exactly why we've earned Captain's Own for the past two months!

I'm aware a few of you are working on posting tonight, therefore I'm not stressing it, but remember that I would love to see some more ooc plotting for current and future events. I know all of you can plot because -- hah -- i've already plotted things with all of you. You all make me so proud.

Just remember tonight is Report Day!!
I want everyone to report C:

PO2 Cervidae
SXO

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2435
February 21, 2013 7:51:11 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
The NHC has every confidence in Chlovi Cat Squadron, and in your very capable SXO, PO2 Cervidae: we know that the twice-in-a-row Captain's Own will not easily relinquish their position as top squadron. 

Still, as Cervidae mentioned above, with Dunny's departure you guys are down an SCO... so I've decided to fix that.  Chlovi, please welcome your new acting Squadron Commanding Officer, Ensign Hades!

Obviously, in-story Hades's PC is infiltrating Tilsec Prime with VENI, but OOC, he'll be nominally in charge of the squadron, and he'll be ultimately responsible for paperwork like reporting and overseeing the wiki.  Show him what you're made of, 50th! 

EDIT: One other thing.  My last post covered Dunny's departure, but didn't name a replacement for him.  Hades and Cervidae, please work together to come up with an NPC who can act as Chlovi's SCO for the coming battle.  The episode of "Dogfights" I linked to in the discussion thread has several historical pilots from the Guadalcanal Campaign which might serve as good templates, but of course it's up to you. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
[This message has been edited by Trick (edited February 21, 2013 7:59:04 PM)]
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  797
Total Posts:  1245
February 21, 2013 8:04:50 PM    View the profile of Hades 
I've watched your progress with growing interest, Chlovi, and I am pleased to have the honour of leading you - even in an OOC capacity. Like Tryk said, I will be responsible for paperwork like reporting and wiki updates, as well as coordinating most activity. Other than Cervidae, I haven't met most of you before - but I'm sure we'll get to know each other quite well!

I can't wait to see more of what I've seen over the past two consecutive months that earned you the Captain's Own.

Chief of Naval Training, 50th Squadron Commander

SCO | ESN "Hades" | A-1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
CNT | ESN "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA} {GrAt} (=*SWC*=) (=TG=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}
Cabby
ComNet n00b

Cabby

Post Number:  24
Total Posts:  53
February 21, 2013 8:53:24 PM    View the profile of Cabby 
*awkwardly shuffles in*

*awkwardly introduces self*

*awkwardly shuffles out*
FM/PO2 Cabby/Cobalt 7/ S:50 "Chlovi"/ W:101 "Blade"/ISD 'Adjudicator' TF:A/2FLT/SC/VEN/VE
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  33
February 21, 2013 10:12:46 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Oh, Cabby <3

Ensign Hades!

It is my absolute pleasure to welcome you to the Captain's Own Chlovi Squadron. When you're one of us, you join the tightly knit-group we view as a family. No matter what, the Pack prevails and with you standing with us now as our SCO, I can see us continuing our already-expected excellence. Even if it is only OOC for now, I'm sure you and I will figure some situation for the start of the fighting in Death. Rest assured that many of us do not bite (often) and that communication is a must amongst us! Do not be a stranger PMs, IMs, etc. are always encouraged as well as respect.

The Chlovi Squadron is extremely passionate about what we do here. I know you'll be an incredible addition to help us continue our drive for the absolute best squadron anyone has ever seen. Sam or no Sam, we continue his dreams and ambitions. I have no doubts in my mind that you'll fit just beautifully with us both IC and OOC. Once again, welcome to the Squadron!

Cabby
ComNet Novice

Cabby

Post Number:  25
February 21, 2013 10:15:24 PM    View the profile of Cabby 
one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us
FM/PO2 Cabby/Cobalt 7/ S:50 "Chlovi"/ W:101 "Blade"/ISD 'Adjudicator' TF:A/2FLT/SC/VEN/VE
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  34
February 21, 2013 10:19:00 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Cabby xD Honestly. You make my life.

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  798
February 21, 2013 10:20:22 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Hello, Cabby!

I've not been welcomed as SCO quite like that before.. not sure what to make of this

What I will need from you guys is reports! Cervidae's on top of tings it seems, but reports should now be sent to myself and Cervidae. Please be aware that I will whip, burn and beat you into posting and being active... Just kidding. <_<

SCO | ESN "Hades" | Cobalt 1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

VENI

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  35
February 21, 2013 10:21:58 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Don't you worry about Reports, Sir, I've received them already. If you would like, I can forward them over to you.

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  799
February 21, 2013 10:33:35 PM    View the profile of Hades 
That'll not be necessary for now; as long as they're sent to me next week

SCO | ESN "Hades" | Cobalt 1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

VENI

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-NAVY] Captain

Post Number:  2436
February 22, 2013 5:11:24 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Welcome to the story, Kilroy!  And Cabby, I like poor, shy, medicated Ferret. 

TRN/AD Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Cabby
ComNet Novice

Cabby

Post Number:  27
February 22, 2013 6:13:21 AM    View the profile of Cabby 
Why thank you! I'm quite fond of him myself
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  803
February 22, 2013 9:46:08 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Great post, Cabby; I concur with Trick!

Who's next to post?

VENI

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  36
February 22, 2013 11:53:47 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
I'll get a post for Eli down and may even work on another Chlovi NPC. We'll see, though, since I'm holding off Cervidae for when the majority of the squadron is with her.

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  37
February 22, 2013 4:29:01 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Ah, it does feel so good to be threatening again. <3

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  805
February 22, 2013 4:52:09 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Good to know, XO. I'll probably be jumping in with an NPC after DeepSix posts, but further than that I can't do much for the time being. Twitch, Cabby, you guys ready to post after Cervidae? And eventually Kilroy and spes kreb?

VENI

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > 50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:47:51 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 140  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >