Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > 50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic
Cabby
ComNet Novice

Cabby

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  28
Total Posts:  53
  RE: 50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic
February 22, 2013 5:22:05 PM    View the profile of Cabby 
I'm currently not and home, and won't be for a day ish lol well, I won't be home long enough to crank out a post, but I can on Sunday
FM/PO2 Cabby/Cobalt 7/ S:50 "Chlovi"/ W:101 "Blade"/ISD 'Adjudicator' TF:A/2FLT/SC/VEN/VE
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  38
Total Posts:  81
February 23, 2013 11:13:46 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Cabby, dear, I finished up my sketch of Ferret and it's up on his Wiki page.
Hope you love it!
SXO/PO2/Cervidae/Cobalt 7/S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2FL/SC/VEN/VE [SoA][*CO*][MiD][MC1][CC:1]

"The world is not a wish-granting factory; you must earn what you deserve."
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  811
Total Posts:  1245
February 23, 2013 11:22:07 PM    View the profile of Hades 
That's awesome, Cerv! Keep up the great work.

I'm posting after Cabby, guys, so stay tuned!

Chief of Naval Training, 50th Squadron Commander

SCO | ESN "Hades" | Cobalt 1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
CNT | ESN "Hades" | PLF Cappadocious | VENA | VEN | VE

VENI

{INTER} {SfrM} {XenMA} {GrAt} (=*SWC*=) (=TG=) {AFM} {HypM} {0Gee} {INFL}
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Cabby
ComNet Novice

Cabby

Post Number:  30
February 24, 2013 12:10:24 AM    View the profile of Cabby 
I'm currently not feeling 100% on the mental front, so ill be posting tomorrow morning after I wake up.
FM/PO2 Cabby/Cobalt 7/ S:50 "Chlovi"/ W:101 "Blade"/ISD 'Adjudicator' TF:A/2FLT/SC/VEN/VE
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  39
February 24, 2013 12:36:46 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Depending on how you two progress the story, I'll throw up a post for Cerv or Eli. But, either way, both will get posts this week (maybe two for Cervidae). Whatever happens, we'll see I just know I plan on posting today after you, Hades.

I'll check on Twitch and Kilroy to see what's up.
SXO/PO2/Cervidae/Cobalt 7/S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2FL/SC/VEN/VE [SoA][*CO*][MiD][MC1][CC:1]

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  813
February 24, 2013 12:39:44 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Great to hear; remember guys - I want one detail each about our new NPC SCO relayed to me. I want him to be a creation of Chlovi squadron, so we can all get a degree of input and work closer as a team. We really need to start posting more with higher levels of coordination if we want to snag CO for the third week running!

Strill has a good head start, but I believe we can catch up to them if we work hard!

SCO | ESN "Hades" | Cobalt 1 | S:50 "Chlovi" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

VENI

DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  718
Total Posts:  973
February 24, 2013 2:30:51 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
"third week running" -> month

And ooh, new SCO should be a booze loving alien
WC/LCDR DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=]

Consultant/LCDR DeepSix/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

TRN/AD DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  40
February 24, 2013 3:16:41 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Alright, so, just a quick idea of where everyone is:

Cervidae, Cabby, and Kilroy are outside of the medbay.

Twitch is with Dunny, but that will be quickly fixed soon enough.

NPCs Quick Fire and Ferret are leaving the sims and joining up with their fellow Chlovis.

Everyone should be together by the time Cervidae announces a new SCO and the true drama that starts Death. :3

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  41
February 24, 2013 9:30:57 PM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Also, I love how in a day we're almost ready to give our NPC SCO a wiki page

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  817
February 25, 2013 12:24:04 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Thanks for the hint, Cerv.

And yeah; I love fleshing NPCs out, otherwise they don't feel like a part of my stories as much as they should. The new SCO will be no different

VENI

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's superior, make life rue the day it thought it could give Demetrius Aita lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down - with the lemons!"
-- Hades

Gurlanin
ComNet Novice

Gurlanin

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  79
Total Posts:  757
February 26, 2013 7:03:03 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
/me runs through here

Go Striiiiiiiiiill! CO is going to us this time!

/me runs out
Leading Crewman Grent "Gurlanin" Notimo, 58th (Strill) Squadron

FM | LCRW Gurlanin | Iron Eight | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Adjudicator | TF:Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

{GrAt}(=TG=){AFM}

Retreat ....... Hell! We just got here!
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  832
February 26, 2013 7:07:21 AM    View the profile of Hades 
/me watches as Gurlanin runs face-first into a glass door.

They really did scrape the bottom of the barrel for Strill, didn't they?

VENI

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's superior, make life rue the day it thought it could give Demetrius Aita lemons, do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down - with the lemons!"
-- Hades

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  42
February 26, 2013 8:40:46 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
/shakes head, pitying the Strill member

Poor, disillusioned leading crewman. We'll just have to remind them why we've been CO for two months running, won't we Hades?

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  834
February 26, 2013 8:46:03 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Indeed we shall, mein XO.

Once Cabby hath posted, I doth decree that we do go forth into super posting mode. That means lots of posts in a short time; I know we all have RL commitments and that may get in the way of you posting - but if it does,  here's my idea:

Tell someone your idea (if any) for a post, the general gist of it, then let that person who IS posting include some of your content. It means that while you can't post, you can still contribute content and ideas to the story, making this truly a team effort!

Super-posting mode also means a lot of NPC posting and until Trick's moved us forward, a lot of character development. Feel free to write as much as you like about your character; how he/she feels about the previous battle, how it affected them mentally, how he/she relates to the rest of the squadron, hell - even their favourite food!

Your characters are you and we want them to be as life-like as possible! That said, don't go overboard and write a post solely about debating the benefits of ice-cream to your health... If you weren't going to do that, well, carry on

VENI

-- Hades

[This message has been edited by Hades (edited February 26, 2013 8:49:10 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Hades (edited February 26, 2013 8:51:16 AM)]
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  43
February 26, 2013 9:32:08 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Oh, pity, I'm going to have to rewrite this entire ice-cream dedicated post! I was going to have a huge rant over the superiority of coffee ice cream, but I guess that isn't going to fly...

But, in most seriousness, I agree entirely with the super-posting. Elijah will get a post, followed shortly by Cerv's posts. I'll probably throw up another NPC of ours, but we'll see. It all depends on where the few upcoming posts take us. Twitch is working on a post, but she is currently dying of illness. I'll check up on her later to find out what happens.

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  836
February 26, 2013 4:22:00 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Good to hear, Cerv.

VENI

-- Hades

Cabby
ComNet Novice

Cabby

Post Number:  33
February 27, 2013 12:09:17 AM    View the profile of Cabby 
Came home, fell asleep, woke up with the sole of posting and now I'm going back to sleep... My whole life is a nap
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  840
February 27, 2013 12:19:37 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Super-posting level: Over 9000!

Yes, your beloved SCO is posting

VENI

-- Hades

[This message has been edited by Hades (edited February 27, 2013 1:06:38 AM)]
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  842
February 27, 2013 3:07:17 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Aaaand I've posted.

Vorssk Attragal, callsign 'Krayt' is 5'9 with sandy brown scales and green eyes. He is 30 years of age and is a no-nonsense being, not easily provoked by insults but with a tendency to be aggressive - as befits a Trandoshan. He's not kind, friendly or anything like that - he's there to make sure you are able to survive in the future and make sure you're disciplined like a 'proper' Squadron should be.

Feel free to hate him, it's kind of the point on the flipside, you don't have to hate him. He's impressed by efficiency, so you might just end up getting on his good side if you behave. Now, Chlovi: I want you to post and post quickly - the next post should detail a briefing from Krayt on his objectives, and introductions of any last NPCs for the story. Following that will be rest before Krayt announces the mobilisation of the entire 2nd fleet and the capture of Vice-Admiral StOrMz.

1. Briefing by Krayt on his mission and introductions of last NPCs.
2. Return to barracks and get some rest, if possible.
3. An announcement by Krayt about the mobilisation of the 2nd Fleet and the kidnapping of StOrMz and orders to get in as much training time before the upcoming battle as possible.

I expect these three things to be covered within the next three posts - after that point I shall post, moving us along again. Have at it, Chlovi, and PM questions to myself!

VENI

-- Hades

Dunny
ComNet Member

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-NAVY] Master Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  391
Total Posts:  438
February 27, 2013 7:47:35 AM    View the profile of Dunny 
Post done as per orders. I'll have another one ready to go within 24 hours.
FM|MCPO Sam "Dunny" Dunn
Cobalt Twelve|S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"
ISD Adjudicator|TF:A|2FL|SC|VEN|VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  46
February 27, 2013 9:14:31 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Eli: Done
Cerv: Currently a WIP :3

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  844
February 27, 2013 9:23:57 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Chlovi doth please me greatly.. keep this up, guys, and I'll make sure you're well rewarded.

In fact, as an unofficial competition - if I'm sufficiently impressed with a single member of Chlovi, I'll award you 400,000 ICs personally, from me to you as a sign of my appreciation.

On the other hand, if the whole of Chlovi impresses me, I'll award you 100k each. Teamwork is paramount, guys, I can't stress enough how much you guys working together please me

Also keep in mind that the position of Flight Leader is still vacant, for those of you in the Flight Member role, so that may well be another reward - in addition to shinies and promos.

So what say ye? Want to impress me and more importantly NHC? The pack prevails, Chlovi. Let's prove it again

VENI

-- Hades

[This message has been edited by Hades (edited February 27, 2013 9:25:09 AM)]
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  863
February 28, 2013 7:25:33 AM    View the profile of Hades 
What? No takers..?

I guess I'll have to resort to the ol' whipping post..

In all seriousness, Chlovi, we've got less than 32 hours to get those objectives I laid out for you done. I want the next 2 posts to do that! Let's get to it, guys!

VENI

-- Hades

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  48
February 28, 2013 8:50:29 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
Alrighty, that gets Cerv up to speed.

Next post I do is the debriefing and that'll be out by tonight. Given time, we may be able to dismiss the Chlovi to get rest and have everyone throw down a say before the fighting in Death begins. They need to rest, y'know?

Not sure how long it will be, but I've currently got 300 words down for this second post and that's just with a basic analysis. I would love some members to have a say in what I post, so y'all should throw me a message over FB so I can iM you for it. I'll be with limited internet for a good majority of my morning, but my phone still gets messages. Weee!

Anywhosims, I would love input like reactions or things you guys want to question our new SCO about. At the end of the post, I'll be having Krayt dismiss us for rest. If you don't think you'll be able to write a post before tomorrow, I'll be happy to throw down where your character goes to rest. You've got all day to contact me but this post goes up after I get reports, sooo don't keep me up all night.

Oh, which reminds me, today is Report Day. <3 Hades and I will be happily awaiting your reports because all of you have things to report.

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  865
February 28, 2013 8:56:09 AM    View the profile of Hades 
/me looks high and low for Cerv's post

/me looks in nooks and crannies, in the shadowy alcoves covered with cobwebs.

/me still cannot see Cervidae's post.

VENI

-- Hades

Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  50
February 28, 2013 9:07:32 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
xD It's there

Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  866
February 28, 2013 9:13:04 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Ah, there we go. This pleases me. I want at least one post up by the time I wake up and two up by the end of tomorrow, if not three. Go forth, Chlovi, and wreak awesomeness on this story!

VENI

-- Hades

DeepSix
ComNet Member

DeepSix

[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  730
Total Posts:  973
February 28, 2013 9:36:18 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
I believe I speak not only for myself but on Trykon's behalf as well when I tell you to CLEAN THE DAMN PLACE UP!

/me vanishes whilst mumbling about cobwebs and whatnot
WC/LCDR DeepSix/Golden One/S:38th Vornskr/W:101st Blade/ISD-II Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/SC/VEN/VE [=*TG*=] [=*VIM*=]

Consultant/LCDR DeepSix/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

TRN/AD DeepSix/DJO/Training Sect/VEDJ
Maroy
ComNet Member

Maroy

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  603
Total Posts:  718
February 28, 2013 9:44:00 AM    View the profile of Maroy 
/me walks in with a broom and starts sweeping out the place

I think they worked out a different communication system off-ComNet. Facebook or something.
FM/WO2/Maroy/Cobalt 5/S:50 "Chlovi" W:101 "Blade"/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A|2FL|SC|VEN|VE (=*A*=) [GCM] [CBV] [IG]x2 [MC2] [MC1] [VC:B] [LoM] [CC:P]
Cervidae
ComNet Novice

Cervidae

Post Number:  51
February 28, 2013 10:00:54 AM    View the profile of Cervidae 
/me whines because I was raising those Spiders

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > 50th "Chlovi" Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:31:25 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 1  |  Guests - 118  |  Bots - 2
TX-47

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >