ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Regents Topic

Pages:  [ << 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ]   
Author
Topic:  Regents Topic
Trykon
ComNet Member

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  724
Total Posts:  3784
  RE: Regents Topic
July 14, 2011 3:57:46 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Ra, ra, siss boom bah!
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

SCAP/WO2 Wyl Trykon/CR90 Defiance/TF:B/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
XNT/WO2 Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR]/(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)

TRN/IN Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer (SCPO)

Post Number:  244
Total Posts:  786
July 14, 2011 12:43:06 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Thank you, Tryk, for being random
SC/SCPO Avalar/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC1] [MC2] [CBV]
Echelon
ComNet Novice

Echelon

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman (SCRW)

Post Number:  76
Total Posts:  546
July 14, 2011 4:28:09 PM    View the profile of Echelon 
It kind of sounds like what the Geinosian says before the arena battle in Episode 2.
JBO/SCRW Finbar "Echelon" Bandoran/ICF II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE [SoA] [NAR] [=ENG=]

[This message has been edited by Echelon (edited July 14, 2011 4:28:48 PM)]
Trykon
ComNet Member

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  726
Total Posts:  3784
July 14, 2011 5:33:52 PM    View the profile of Trykon 

SCAP/WO2 Wyl Trykon/CR90 Defiance/TF:B/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
XNT/WO2 Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLF Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE

[SoA][SoV][BWC][NSM][E][NAR]/(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)

TRN/IN Trykon/DJO/VEDJ
Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  245
July 14, 2011 6:05:54 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
This would be something my mom would say.

But honestly the "Ra, ra.." part of it reminded me of Rasputin, and now the damn song is stuck in my head. Thanks. >.<
SC/SCPO Avalar/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC1] [MC2] [CBV]
Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  247
July 14, 2011 11:30:46 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Whoot!

Ok Regents, I got up a CD story so that you don't have to keep using NPCs over and over again with no hope of using your own character. I'll restate some stuff I already said on the post. The CD story is free for you to introduce your character however you want to (within reason). Feel free to start building relationships between the other Squadron members.

One tip that I know that helps with keeping conversations between your character and another's character realistic is by collabing with them. Send bits of conversation over pm or IRC if you're both on. This helps keep you from wondering if you're using someone's character accurately. For example, I wrote Vanity's part, but Dunny wrote his part. That being said, it's totally your choice whether you want to do that or not.

Also, yes I am aware that Dunny is not technically part of Regents anymore, but this covers when and why Dunny leaves. So he gets to post once and then he's gone.

Also, remember that tomorrow is REPORTS DAY. That's right. Send your reports to Driver (Atrasin) or else :3

And another note: I'm going to be gone starting tomorrow and lasting all the way until the next Friday. This means that all your questions should go straight to Ellie or even Drac. Unfortunately where I'm going there is no internetz. I know y'all will miss me.
Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] Commander (CDR)

Post Number:  1452
Total Posts:  2191
July 15, 2011 7:26:49 PM    View the profile of Drac 
I'm on Leave all next week as well, so Ellie, Slasher, or Atrasin are your best choices.

-Drac
FC/CDR Drac/ISD II Halcyon Warrior/TF: Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
Captain of the ISD II Halcyon Warrior
Chief of Naval Warfare
CNW|Commander Drac|NHC|VEN|VE
"Think Ackbar, but Imperial."
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class (PO2)

Post Number:  156
Total Posts:  311
July 16, 2011 8:10:59 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
I promised you guys a post from me so a post you shall have! I shall...Stay up to the wee hours of the morning, try extremely hard to fight the writer's block which I've been suffering from for a while and put up something, no matter how bad it seems to me I know it'll get better, will just take time so...Better to start back off with lower-quality material in my opinion than to not jump into things until 20 years later :P
XO/PO2 Ellesmere/A-2/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF II Fearless /TF:B/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2][MC1]

Dunny
ComNet Novice

Dunny

Post Number:  77
Total Posts:  438
July 16, 2011 8:20:28 PM    View the profile of Dunny 
You can do it! We in Nightshrike believe in you!
FM/PO2 Sam Jack "Dunny" Dunn/A-3/
S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 'UNKNOWN'
TF:A/Flt1/SFC/VEN/VE
[SoA][M1]
[1vM] [Scout][=SWC=][SfM][Int]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Furthing
ComNet n00b

Furthing

Post Number:  18
Total Posts:  20
July 16, 2011 10:28:31 PM    View the profile of Furthing 
Woo, yeah, me too!
FM|SCRW Virgil Furthing|B-3|S:153 "Regents"|W:52 "Javelin"|IFC-II Fearless|TF:R|2Flt|VENA|VEN|VE [SoA]
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  157
July 16, 2011 10:30:29 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Furthing, seeing as your post is still unfinished, could you let me know when that's completed so I can write mine up? Even though we're currently primarily writing as NPCs I'm more comfortable posting when posts are finished than when they're just hanging there. I've done it a few times before though this was a fair while back and was requested or rather I found I was required to change my post slightly to accommodate what was added on in the edit, I shall see what I can do for that CD story in the meantime.

And yes I know TF story is supposed to come before CD but...It shall be done soon (I hope?)
XO/PO2 Ellesmere/B-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF II Fearless /TF:B/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2][MC1]

Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  158
July 18, 2011 12:13:48 AM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Everyone hose posted on Snatch and Grab, feel free to post on the CD story Avalar kindly put up for us, if anyone's wondering where this takes place we are currently on Abrae.

As for my post, I had every intention of Gavin it up on the weekend bit it did 't happen Saturday and it almost happened Sunday but I ha been feeling a lot more tired than usual and so took a min longer nap than intended and that took care of the Sunday... Now I'm overheated and suffering from insomnia and must start getting ready for work on less than 4 hours.. So expect a post from me give or take Tuesday since today is a very busy day for me
XO/PO2 Ellesmere/B-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF II Fearless /TF:B/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2][MC1]

Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  160
July 19, 2011 9:20:50 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Keep at it guys, you're doing great! I'm slowly working on a post, I promise it will be up soon. Right now I'm in no condition to go too fast....But be assured you shall see something from me soon

Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  161
July 21, 2011 11:56:43 AM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Nice post Norse, let's keep it up guys!

Norsedragoon
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  15
Total Posts:  114
July 21, 2011 12:07:51 AM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
may take me a bit for the next post.... far to much research went into that last one. So much info on laser frequencies, torpedo types, laser components and functions..... head hurts
FM/SCRW/Einarr "Norsedragoon" Ghylthir/A-3/S:153 Regents/W58: Javelin/IMF II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  163
July 21, 2011 9:19:05 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Norse take your time, you've done plenty this week so take it easy, eh? I shall hopefully have my post up tonight. This week has been a hell of a week for me

In other news today is THURSDAY so if any of you forgot to send Driver (Atrasin) their report...Send' em in! Or Avalar and I'll com after you...or something....

Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  249
July 22, 2011 2:03:59 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Well, I am back from the mountains of Cali!

And yes, reports. They are very good to send in. Veeerrrryyyy good.

I'm still catching up on some stuff storywise, but I have noticed that no one posted on the CD story. While it makes me sad I don't get to come back to anyone having fun messing around, I am glad that the focus has been on the current TF story. Thank you for that.

Let's get the ball rolling now shall we? Summer is coming to an end, and there's another story looming on the horizon! Don't slack off now
Norsedragoon
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  17
Total Posts:  114
July 22, 2011 7:53:50 PM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
yup reports, i'm 392 miles from home atm, in a hotel, in the mountains of a differnt state and I still got mine in on time. So it is possible :P

/me goes back to hiding from Driver/Atrasin's fillet knives
FM/SCRW/Einarr "Norsedragoon" Ghylthir/A-3/S:153 Regents/W58: Javelin/IMF II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] Commander (CDR)

Post Number:  1460
July 31, 2011 2:47:54 PM    View the profile of Drac 
Note: Discussion on the next 2nd Fleet mission has started in the 2nd Fleet topic. Everyone's welcome to join in, and I encourage each of you to do so.

-Drac
FC/CDR Drac/ISD II Halcyon Warrior/TF: Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
Captain of the ISD II Halcyon Warrior
Chief of Naval Warfare
CNW|Commander Drac|NHC|VEN|VE
"Think Ackbar, but Imperial."
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  167
August 5, 2011 10:53:01 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
OK guys, this is the final stretch! As Slasher said, you have until 9PM site time tomorrow to get those final posts in so let's see some  posting! And yes, I shall try and have one in myself

Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  255
August 6, 2011 11:05:16 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Well, Regents, let me come here to say that I am seriously sorry that I just disappeared without much of a reason.

As you may or may not know, I'm about to enter college, and I've been focusing a lot on that and stressing as a consequence. My way of dealing with it was by using my free time doing what I wasn't sure I'd have time to do once my time would be used for classes, studying, and marching band. So, you all had to suffer without an SC as a consequence. I apologize for that.

With all that said, this is just a promise that I will try to be active. Once college starts up I can't promise that I will be here every day or even every week. At my school you are not actually in your major until after your first year (graphic design only cause we're cool like that). So basically, not everyone gets in. As if things weren't stressful enough right? XD

Regents, though I may not be as active as I'd like, don't let this be an excuse for you to slack off! We have a new story on the horizon, and there is already discussion about it on the second fleet topic! I want all of you to post on there as soon as you are able.

And on a completely different note... or maybe only slightly...
Part of the reason I have been gone is because I've been writing a book almost nonstop (like 20,000 words in a week >.> ). I take every chance I can get to write like this, and it has been my dream to publish something, anything. So, even if it is far-fetched, I have been madly working away at my insane story.
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  168
August 10, 2011 1:47:54 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Congratulations to those who got promoted, but a new rank doesn't mean we can relax...I'm planning to have a post up by the weekend at the latest though something  tells me I may have something up before then, I know that Avalar's also planning a post.

Even though we're currently doing CD while awaiting orders, doesn't mean we should slack - especially when the story's just started up. Let's see how active we can all be for this story, myself included.

Read the first few posts to get caught up and get to it!

Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

[VE-NAVY] Master Chief Petty Officer (MCPO)

Post Number:  260
August 10, 2011 3:40:07 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
As Ellie said, congrats!

But with the new story it's time to hit it off. I know I haven't been on IRC to see if anyone is alive there, but honestly, this place is collecting dust. I'd like to see all of Regents post on the new story asap. It's the CD part of the story for goodness sake. Start wherever the heck makes the most sense. Add some humor. Add some drama. Make it unique. Don't let me down!

Also, especially when it comes to the battle, I'd like some Regents specific discussion on here relating to the story. For one thing, keeping tabs of numbers and who's doing what keeps us honest, but, more importantly, we need to work together. As a Squadron we don't work solo in fighting and in writing. We're a team. So once the battle gets under way keep the communication up. Talk to the other members. Share ideas about tactics with everyone. If we all agree on a plan of attack, the writing will be that much smoother.

With all that said, expect a post from me soon (today or tomorrow).
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  169
August 10, 2011 10:42:16 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
Guys, don't forget to send in your reports to Driver tomorrow or Friday at the latest!

Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  263
August 14, 2011 6:09:51 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Right, so this place is still collecting dust.

I know you're out there. I know you're around. Even if you're not logging in....

Sooooo, for the Second Fleet story I have an incentive. Post more than Ellie and me combined and you'll get 10,000 ICs. That not enough for you? Well, consistent activity usually means shinies and/or promotions.

Plus, I'd like to post more than 'Shrike They think they're all cool and stuff, but they're totally not. I say we show them what Regents is capable of.
SC/MCPO Avalar/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC1] [MC2] [CBV] [SoV]
Echelon
ComNet Initiate

Echelon

Post Number:  108
Total Posts:  546
August 14, 2011 8:32:00 PM    View the profile of Echelon 
Psh. Please. You squadies fighting with your little puny starfighters. While fleet command has the power to DESTROY A PLANET!!!! Or a least the surface of it.
BO/PO2 Finbar "Echelon" Bandoran/ICF II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE [SoA] [NAR] [CAR] [=ENG=]
Ellesmere
ComNet Initiate

Ellesmere

Post Number:  173
August 14, 2011 9:10:37 PM    View the profile of Ellesmere 
With all that power comes tons more responsibility Ech, so while you may have the firepower to cause some serious damage doesn't mean the people higher than you will authorize you to use all that power at your fingertips.

Oh and if you make a mistake like...Blowing up a planet while you weren't supposed to, consequences tend to be much more severe.

On a side note, I'm currently writing up my post so keep an eye out!

Drac
ComNet Marshal

Drac

[VE-NAVY] Vice Captain (VCAP)

Post Number:  1484
August 14, 2011 11:12:15 PM    View the profile of Drac 
Echelon wrote:Psh. Please. You squadies fighting with your little puny starfighters. While fleet command has the power to DESTROY A PLANET!!!! Or a least the surface of it.

Pride goeth and all that. Remember, those puny little starfighters blew up the first Death Star directly and got an assist on the second Death Star, as well as directly causing the destruction of the SSD Executor and numerous other major capital ships. Trench Run Disease is very real and very deadly.

-Drac
Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  264
August 15, 2011 12:32:34 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Oh the fun of a new story!

Drac has given everyone their orders and now they are relayed to Regents. We are attacking the New Republic, and it's not going to be an easy battle.

I want to see Regents contributing! This is the perfect time to have fun and add some battle drama. And don't forget, the more you post, the more likely you'll earn something
SC/MCPO Avalar/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Fearless/TF:B/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC1] [MC2] [CBV] [SoV]
Avalar
ComNet Cadet

Avalar

Post Number:  265
August 16, 2011 7:07:18 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
I'm glad to see aomebody has posted on the story!

Keep posting! I may not be around right now (cause marching band is oh so fun), but the story continues!
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Regents Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:25:46 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 121  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >