Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Jester Squad - Chapter One - A New Hope

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Jester Squad - Chapter One - A New Hope
Merrick
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  464
Total Posts:  659
  RE: Jester Squad - Chapter One - A New Hope
April 22, 2002 9:34:48 AM    View the profile of Merrick 
Merrick looked over the equipment and decided to the let the boys have first look. Kiption looked at her. "Not interested, Corporal?" She shook her head. "I much prefer to use my sword." Kiption laughed. "Yes but that won't save you against anything will it. Sure you MIGHT be able to kill someone at short range, but that's still not of much use." Merrick shrugged. "It's what I'm good at dammit, and what I like. I probably won't be much use at anything else. Except maybe snipering, done a bit of that before." Kiption nodded. "Well at least make it look like you are interested in the new gear will you. I don't want to be the only one excited about actually getting stuff." Merrick wandered over and watched the others play around with the new gear. What is it they say about small things and small minds? So anyway she did as she was told and did the ooohh and ahhh and then sat back down out of the way.

-----------------------
Skyalin Tel'sha
Jester Squad's chick with a sword
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
Kiption
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Executive Officer

Post Number:  61
Total Posts:  152
April 24, 2002 7:30:37 AM    View the profile of Kiption 
Kiption walked over to one of the speeder bikes and throughly checked it out.  Testing all the handle grips, flipping most of the switches up and down, and all that other good stuff.  He the climbed onto the speeder bike and turned it on.  He caught the attention of most of the people inside the hanger.  Kiption looked around the hanger.  'It could be large enough for a small test spin.'  Kiption had never ridden a speeder bike before and was completely unaware of their inherent ability for speed.  He gave some thrust to the engine and sped off towards the wall.  Instead of crashing he just barely managed to jerk the speeder into a sharp enough turn and away from the wall.  He raced down the length of the hanger, doing his best to dodge maintenance workers and random containers scattered throughout.  As the far wall started to approach him again, he figured that turning might be in order.  'Damn thing won't respond....' 

-----------------------
Jester Squad Leader

Just another pretty face....
Augustus
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  20
Total Posts:  20
April 24, 2002 7:58:41 PM    View the profile of Augustus 
Kiption swerved from the wall just in the nick of time, actually scraping the wall in the process. It was later found he was actually pulling on the channel switcher for the onboard radio, not the handle bars. Kiption stopped in midair near the group, muttering something about instruction manuels. Augustus hopped onto one of the five remaining speeders, pressing buttons and enjopying the bells-and-whistles. He didn't realize how many features Army issued speeders had and - oh I suppose that was the accellerator. Augustus had managed to just barely make it out of the doors of the hanger rather than hit the nearby wall. He dodged the few other vehicles and personel in the area and began a lap around the base. Wheeee this was fast.

-----------------------
Private First-Class Augustus Marius Carnifex
TRP/PFC Augustus/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Jester Squad - Guns, lots of guns
Merrick
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  464
Total Posts:  659
April 25, 2002 8:23:31 AM    View the profile of Merrick 
Merrick sat back and watched the display of.. something, possibly ego. She tried to remember why she'd joined the army in the first place. Apart from the obvious case of being drunk. Probably to kill people, but it seemed now like she'd never get to do that. She thought to herself that it made a good temporary home, regardless and went back to watching the rest of the squad play with the new toys. Kiption got off his speeder bike and wandered over to Merrick again. "What's up trooper?" Merrick shrugged. "I tried to look interested, acting isn't really my thing." Kiption nodded and sat down too. "It's ok, I guess you're more into what, killing people for the fun of it?" Merrick looked at him and nodded slightly. Kip looked a bit surprised. "Ah.. ok. Well um.. I know who I want watching my back now." He laughed. "Merrick smiled slightly. "Yeah well, not everyone sees it that way. Usually gets me fired, attacked.. any number of other things." Kip patted her on the back. "This is the army trooper, you're allowed to want to kill people." He got up and wandered back to the rest of the squad and their toys.

-----------------------
Skyalin Tel'sha
Jester Squad's chick with a sword
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.
Kiption
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Executive Officer

Post Number:  61
Total Posts:  152
April 25, 2002 6:31:58 PM    View the profile of Kiption 
Kiption watched as most of the troopers went racing about the hanger in the new speeders, when a young Corporal came running in.  "Sgt, the Sgt Fish would like to speak with you right away."  "Thank you Corporal," Kip said as he turned and walked out of the hanger and towards his Platoon Commanders office. -------------------------------------------- OOC:  This story is over apparently, we've been given orders by the PC.  As well as a new story located here: Main StoryNet Please start posting on it right away.

-----------------------
Jester Squad Leader

Just another pretty face....
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Jester Squad - Chapter One - A New Hope  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:23:55 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 79  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >