Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Praexus II: Looks Like Its Going to Rain (Raiders)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Praexus II: Looks Like Its Going to Rain (Raiders)
Ron
ComNet Member

Ron

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  319
Total Posts:  1218
  Praexus II: Looks Like Its Going to Rain (Raiders)
March 27, 2009 5:54:00 PM    View the profile of Ron 
Praexus II:
"Looks Like It's Going to Rain"

A drafty wind whistled through the crack in the window; hissing in a high pitched tune that was silenced in a brief moment.  The boarder of the apartment grabbed a blanket off his low and dingy cot in the corner of the room and threw it up against the window, offering himself temporary relief from noise that has so far ensued.  He groaned and leaned back in frustration, throwing his fists up into the air and back down onto his face, where the fists flattened out and grasped his face- his long fingers dragging over his eyes and nose as his pulled his hands downward in agony. 

He reached in front of him towards a memo on the table, and then retracted his hand.  His grey eyes were bloodshot and the deep circles over his eyes indicated a lack of sleep and health.  His finger twitched on the table, his mouth hung open at one corner, and his nose shriveled as he sat in delayed suspense.

"Dammit to hell!" he said to himself.  "I had no time! No time at all!"
Quote:To Rask Templar,

It is our sincere regret to inform you that as of midnight last, your son was found dead outside of the
Chiller Bask cantina and nightclub.

It is however, more regrettable that a particular item of worth that he was carrying, a small black datapad containing a letter of marque, has not been found on the body.  We are most displeased and discouraged at this news and we advise you, if you value your life and your social position, to find this letter of marque and to make sure that its contents are either destroyed or safely returned to us.

You have forty eight hours to find the letter.

Signed,
The Rain Maker

Rask, for the letter was to him, crumpled up the paper in his hand; lowering his tear stained face as he squeezed the written document in his fist.  Rask threw it against the wall and sat on his cot, running his fingers through his hair.  If he could not find this letter of marque- if he could manage to pull off this near impossible feat he would be as dead as his son in a matter of days.  Rask jumped suddenly as he heard a knock at his door.

Rask said nothing.  He walked over to the door and listened to see if the unwanted intruder would leave.

The knocking persisted.

Rask ran over to his dresser and dug through the clothes within it, until he found a wrapped item hidden deep within the folds of a heavy shirt.  As he unwrapped the item, he walked over to the door and stuck a chair underneath the knob of the door.

"Open this door!" said the voice behind.  "Or we'll open it for you!"

"Go to hell!" Rask yelled.

"Have it your way then." the man said.  "The Rain Maker sends his regards!"

Suddenly the door exploded into thousands of splintering, shattered pieces of wood.  Rask was knocked back towards his cot in the corner of the room, making a puddle of blood where he sat limply.  As he lifted his head, he saw through the settling dust a man walk through the doorway. 

"Your time is up." he said.

"It was an... impossible thing to ask..." Rask choked.

"The Boss was more than merciful." the man said as he raised his blaster pistol.  "He says to send your boy his regards as well... and to tell him a bullet was waiting for him anyhow..."

"You bastard!" Rask shouted.  He whipped the cloth off his wrapped object, a blaster rifle, and pointed it at the man in front of him. 

Suddenly a heavy flow of blaster fire unloaded into the room from the doorway.  The man in front of Rask fell to the ground, covered in steaming holes of burning flesh.  A man walked into the room behind him, covered from head to toe in white armor.

"Storm... Stormtroopers?" Rask coughed.

The man pulled off his helmet and revealed his human face beneath. 

"Sergeant Ron: Raiders Squad." he said.  Behind him followed eight other similar troopers, all who removed their helmets as their leader did.

"What the hell do you want?" Rask said.

"We heard that you have experience working for the main base of communications here." Ron said.

"Long time ago." Rask replied.  He got up slowly and sat on the cot, resting his head against the wall behind him.

"We need the access codes to get in there." Ron finished.

Rask coughed and shook his head.

"I'm in deep trouble as it is." he replied.  "I've got a royal bounty on my head, I'll be dead in a matter of hours.  If you want the codes to the communications system, you'll have to find them somewhere else..."

"What did that man want?" Ron said.

"My life, you fool." Rask answered.

"Show some respect for an Imperial Officer!" Jaenna said menacingly, pointing her gun at him.

Ron motioned for Jae to lower her gun before turning back to Rask and saying, "Look. I can promise you protection from whoever is after you, as well as a possible solution to whatever mess you're in, if you give me those codes."

Rask looked at Ron and then at the others before answering.

"I used to work for an illegal smuggler's group, known around here as Jonah.  Jonah's run by a billionaire dealer, a real professional, from Coruscant.  I don't know his name, but most people call him The Rain Maker.  He's the one who's after me; he would have killed my son too, but someone else beat him to it...

"My son was carrying a small black data pad that carried illegal information regarding the docking codes here in the city.  The Rain Maker needs those codes so that he can safely commandeer them without exposing himself too much to danger.  Without those codes his business here is ruined."

Rask looked at the squad.  "You get me that datapad, I'll give you access to the communications main base."

Ron nodded.  "It's a deal then.  Get your things, we leave immediately."

Ron turned to the rest of the squad.  "Get ready to pack up again, we have to find whoever killed this guy's kid."

"Great." Bacardi said.  "That won't take long at all."

"Especially on old evidence and probably no body." Rogueboy answered.

"Finding the killer is harder than getting the communication access codes in the first place." Havock said.

"I don't even see why we need em." Jae said.  "I'm a Communications Technician, Ron's a Slicer... lets just hack into it."

"So much for confidence." Ron said.  "We can't just hack into it... there's only one access consul and it only accepts one password.  Furthermore, tampering with the system causes it to shut down.  No there's only one way to get it, and it's through this guy."

"How do you even know he's got them?" Karash said.

"Yeah, he might be lying to you." said Grahim.

Ron ejected his battle laptop from the shell that contained it on his chest plate, and showed the information on it's duo screen projector.

"The empire's been looking for this guy for a long time." Ron said.  "He was one of the creators of the modern inter-planet comm system used by most of the planets in this system.  He can access just about any computer in this planetary system."

"Woa." Jaenna said.

Ron turned towards Rask who had his few possessions packed away in a backpack.

"All ready." he said simply.  Ron ordered him to walk in the center of their group as they left the apartments and headed out towards the exit of the building.  As they came to the entrance, the sound of heavy thunder and a flash of lighting met them.  Ron hurried them onwards to the safety of the covered shuttle that awaited them.

"Let's move!" Ron said.

Rask was the last to get on the shuttle.  As he stepped up into the shuttle, he looked behind him and shuddered.

"Looks Like It's Going to Rain." he said.

OOC:
Story is finally up!
Your objectives are fairly simple right now, but they will grow as we progress in the story.  It's going to be a long one, but very interesting so you guys just take your time with this one.  I would like to see some more use of description, really try and paint to me what you're talking about when you write.  I would rather have a few good quality posts than many poor quality posts.

Go ahead and start writing about tracking down these murderers.  Talk to civilians, have us go to cantinas or nightclubs or even get us into some brawls or shootouts.  Be creative in getting us to find whoever killed this guy's kid.  That's all for now, start writing!
Sobaccus Ron
Squad Leader; RAIDERS
Qualified Communications Technician, Slicer

SL/SGT Ron/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[WM][CCA][CT]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited March 27, 2009 5:56:32 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited March 27, 2009 5:58:44 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited September 17, 2009 7:47:47 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited September 17, 2009 7:50:35 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited September 17, 2009 7:51:00 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited September 17, 2009 7:56:09 PM)]
Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  52
Total Posts:  2413
  RE: Praexus II: Looks Like Its Going to Rain (Raid
March 27, 2009 8:54:07 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Pellets of rain hit the hull of the shuttle as the Raiders prepared for their next move. Havock was standing near the entrance watching the rain fall.

“Let me see the thing.” That sounded like RogueBoy.

Rask had given Ron a crumpled piece of paper with a message from the people who had attempted to kill him tonight. Havock glanced at it over Jae's shoulder while she was reading. The most important information on it was about the Chiller Bask cantina, where the body was found more than two days before.

Havock was glad they were in a city, she could not be sicker of forest. She watched the rain fall on the streets turning the gray to black. The rain had a way of making things look new and clean in the city. She breathed in deeply the smell of rain and metal.

The group was still debating where to go first when Havock turned around. She frowned at them. “Who wants a drink?”

Mutters then silence, before they all turned to the up till that point silent Havock. “The cantina's has good a place has any to start.” She shrugged. “And I wouldn't mind a drink.” she turned her head back towards the rain.

Jae smiled. “I won't object to that.” Havock turned to look at Jae and smiled slightly in return.

Ron nodded. “Okay lets get into civilian clothes, they will be more willing to talk to us if we don't walk into the local cantina wearing Stormtrooper armor. Bacardi stay and protect Rask. Lets go.”

Karash, Ron, Grahim, and Jaenna moved to get their civy gear together. Havock stayed an extra second.

“Do you mind if I ask what your looking for out there?” Havock frowned at turned towards the source of the voice, it was Rask. “I've lived here quite a while, and I never found the city that interesting.”

She chuckled under her breath, then shook her head. “Its not the city, its me.” She walked over to the man. “Don't worry, we know what were doing.”

With that Havock evaded any more questions Rask may have had for her and got to work getting her gear together.

Havock put on her plain clothes, tucked away her hold out blaster and attached her combat knife to her calf holster. When she stood after putting the knife away she came face to face with Karash. “Hi Hav.”

Narrowing her eyes and shifting her head a fraction back, she smirked. “Heh, hi Kar.” She tried to move around him and he blocked her.

“How are you?”

Now she was getting annoyed. Feeling the tension rise in her shoulders she blinked and looked at Karash. “I'm fine.” then she smiled “How are you?”

“Don't feed me that load of crap, what is your problem?”

Havock just stared at him for a few minutes, saying nothing. Praying with every fiber he would just evaporate and allow her to pass without having to deal with this. She backed up to her original position and leaned against the wall. She could see the others start to assemble near the ramp. The rain had slowed to nothing more than a drizzle.

Her eyes lazily made their way back to Karash. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, they stayed closed until she released the breath. “I really am okay. I'm just trying to stay focused, I don't want what happened last time to happen again. Okay I promise, I'm fine.”

Karash didn't look convinced but he nodded and walked with her to join the group.

Ron looked around. “Okay ready to go.”

Havock looked back to Karash, and more for his benefit smiled. “Let's mingle.”
Ayme "Havock" Katash
RAIDERS SQUAD
TRP/LCPL Havock/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

()VehicleCrewman ()

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

"Victims run off and hide. Prey runs off and hides. But I'm not a victim. And I'm not prey."
http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Havock
Karash
ComNet Novice

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  72
Total Posts:  425
March 28, 2009 6:03:22 AM    View the profile of Karash 
“The Rain maker”, Karash had heard that name once before he couldn’t remember where or what relevance it had but it was there none the less.

Karash looked out onto the miserable little city and wondered why the empire was interested in such as horrible little place, but it was not his job to concern himself with these things he just had to work. The rain began to hammer down even further onto the ship it even began to sway a bit in the wind.

“Okay let’s get into civilian clothes; they will be more willing to talk to us if we don't walk into the local cantina wearing Stormtrooper armor. Bacardi stay and protect Rask. Let’s go.” Ron ordered.

Karash did not like wearing the civilian clothes they made him feel insecure as they would not protect him from a stone let alone a blaster shot; he continued to dress and finally tucked his blaster pistol away and conceal his combat knife, he had a feeling he was going to need both.

Karash noticed that there was something the matter with Havock. “Don't feed me that load of crap, what is your problem?” he asked.

Havock continued to deny any problems and Karash decided not to pursue any further because it was not wise to talk about trooper problems in a less than glamorous cantina.

“Everybody watch what you say and try not to start anything, other than that go and find what you can. We’ll meat back at the ship later.” Said Ron.

The inside of the cantina was full of degenerate, no good bottom rung of society; there was filth everywhere and Karash dared not stand in the place for too long in case something started to grow on him.

“Grahim I’d watch yourself because the people here do not look very Gungan friendly.”

Grahim just nodded and went off into the crowd; Karash made his way towards the bar because he really needed a drink and just hoped that they had what he wanted.

“What d’ya want?” the ugly little man at the bar said.

“A double Kareas brandy.” Said Karash.

The man waddled off to get the drink and Karash took in a few people that were currently surrounding him, one off which seemed to be dealing spice.

“Hey you want to buy some Ryll?” the seedy little man said.

“No thanks but I’ll take your name just in case I need it because I could put a lot of business your way.” Karash said with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, yeah me name if Rogol, just ask around to find me.” The dealer said.

With that the man just slipped away back into the crowds of people, the barman just brought the drink back. There was something swimming in it.

“Gotta a clean glass?” Karash said sarcastically.

“Watch your mouth, now get out of it!” The man spat as he spoke.

It was then that Karash noticed some silly drunken fool standing on a counter rant ing on about how he knew the ‘Rain maker’. Karash’s ears pricked up instantly and he began to make his way over.

“I think he’s going to useful.” Karash whispered to himself.
Private Karash
Raiders Squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/PFC_Karash/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2]

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite"- Winston Churchill
[This message has been edited by Karash (edited March 28, 2009 11:18:56 AM)]
Grahim
ComNet Novice

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  41
Total Posts:  284
March 28, 2009 8:16:39 AM    View the profile of Grahim 
Grahim didn’t feel to comfortable in the cantina.
“Theysa are looking at mesa like theysa going to kill mesa” Grahim thought to himself. Grahim went further into the cantina. A drunken man started to yell something. Grahim didn’t understand what he said because it was gibberish but he understood the meaning of the words, because the man looked at Grahim and pointed. Grahim felt glad that he at least had a rifle on his back and two melee knifes on the sides. Grahim heard a man talking about the bounty on Rask Templar.

“Yesa mesa going to get some information about thisa hisen thingy that’s happening.” Grahim said to himself.

“What did you say bugface?” A man behind said.

“Mesa didn’t say anything to yousa” Grahim answered

“Grahim, didn’t Karash say that they don’t like gungans here” Havock said.

“You maybe should have a little more discipline on your slaves” the man said to Havock. Grahim went from calm to angry. Grahim took forth a knife and put it to the mans throat.

“Mesa no ones slave mesa a free gungan and yousa shouldn’t act so stupid because mesa is trained to kill arseholes like yousa” Grahim whispered in the mans ear.

“Let the man go Grahim” Havock said.

“Okeeday mesa will do that” Grahim said as he cut off the mans throat and then put him on the floor.

“He isa relieved from his hisen duties” Grahim said to Havock. No one really understood what happened. But Grahim and Havock went outside the cantina.

“Why the hell did you do that for?” Havock yelled in Grahims face.

“Mesa don’t know mesa just snapped” Grahim said. Grahim walked around the corner and started to walk so he could cleans his thoughts. “Mesa just killed a person without a real motive, were is mesa going?” Grahim thought for himself. Grahim heard Havock call Karash on the comlink, but Grahim didn’t need to listen because he didn’t care he was afraid he was turning into a monster. When Grahim was wandering the backstreet he bump in to some one.

“Mesa isa sorry” Grahim said without even looking who it was.

“Its okay but don’t do it again, how is it going with your stun gun?” the person said. Grahim looked around and saw that it was Namyr he had bumped into.
“What the frack are yousa doing here? Didn’t the high council send yousa on some weird mission?” Grahim asked.

“They found out that he had hanged himself in the closet” Namyr said. Grahim was glad that Nams were there.

“Wesa have to go mesa cut the throat of una guy in the cantina.” Grahim said to Namyr.
Grahim
RAIDERS Squad
Vast Empire Army
TRP/PVT Grahim/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA

[This message has been edited by Grahim (edited March 28, 2009 8:21:38 AM)]
StarFruit
ComNet Novice

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  75
Total Posts:  799
March 28, 2009 9:32:38 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Some cantinas needed a serious cleaning. This one, was definitely one of those in need. As Jaenna walked into the place, her dual viroblades crisscrossed on her back in their sheaths, her blaster pistol at her side, her face instantly went from happy-to-get-a-drink to… holy-hell-what-am-I-doing-in-here.

“Geeze… This place is grody.” She said under her breath as she took a few more steps into the place, her sea-foam green eyes wondering about from humanoid to humanoid.

Havock came up behind her and place a hand on her shoulder. A soft chuckle rolled over the LCPL’s lips as she too looked around the cantina. “Heh. I’m going to need a drink after coming to a place like this.” Havock continued to look around, an odd sort of smile on her face. A smile that said many things at once… a smile that Jae needed to find the reasoning behind.

The CPL turned and looked Havock in the face, those sea-foam green eyes narrowed. She placed her hands on Havock’s shoulders and stared at her for a long, silent moment, attempting to draw the answers without having to be verbal… But it soon became obvious that Havvy wasn’t to crack this easily. With a sigh, Jae shook her head. “We talked about this back home, hun.”

“I know we did… But it’s still hard. I could see you having problems on the ship here anyways.”

“Yeah yeah. I know. But still. I can hide it. You look like you’re about to cry at any moment. Either that or kick our little Gungan buddy in the ‘nads.” Havock chuckled at Jae’s last remark.

Havock then sighed and leaned forward to rest her forehead on Jae’s shoulder. “I don’t know, Jae… I just need to keep focused.” Jae nodded and hugged her friend tightly.

“I’m here for you Hav. And if you need get back on focus, just-” Just then, the sound of a man’s yells came to Jae’s ears. He turned around, Havock following the action. The man was yelling at Grahim. The poor Gungan looking utterly confused. Havock sighed and looked at Jae. Jae shrugged and nodded, knowing what Havock was thinking.

With that, Havock left Jae standing there to go try and help out Grahim.

“Geeze…” The word left Jae’s pale pink lips with a sigh as she stood there, wondering just what to do know. Her eyes showed confusion, her posture showed confidence. But above all, what couldn’t be seen was her fear. Havock wasn’t the only one that was having trouble staying focused. Jaenna Reed Caldwin took a deep breath, using that action as a threat to the monster of rage that she feared to ever let loose again. It just couldn’t happen again. It couldn’t. And she wasn’t going to let it. With a sigh, the CPL ran a hand through her auburn hued hair, letting the hand fall back down to her side. She squared her shoulders and made her way to the bar.

The best way to get answers was to be quiet and just listen.

“Hey. Barkeep.” She said, assertiveness ringing out in the melancholy tune of her voice.

A small Sullustan man turned around and inclined his head towards Jae. “Whaddya need, miss?” He asked her with a surprisingly pleasant tone. His small hands were working their way over a glass that he was cleaning with a deep gray colored rag.

“Eh. Just anything with a nice strong brandy in it will do.” The Sullustan nodded and ducked down behind the counter for a moment. Not a second later, he came back up with a glass full a deep purple liquid, a suspended clear liquid floating within it, making it seem more like a primitive Lava Lamp than a drink. Jae’s lips twisted into an odd smile as she inspected the drink, her sea-foam eyes running over the glass with a soft look. “Hey… Nice work there, guy. I’m going to enjoy this.”

The Sullustan nodded and smiled at Jae, before turning towards another customer to help them.

With a steadying breath, as if preparing for a test, Jae tipped the glass’ rim to her lips and allowed the stinging liquid to slide down her throat slowly. Chills streamed through her body as the liquid burned her throat. As she took the glass away from her lips, a smile drifted across them. “Heh. Wow. This is great.” She chuckled to herself, and sat silently at the bar, waiting for anything interesting to come up.

Jae’s ears were open. Her eyes were set forward. Her guard was up. She wasn’t going to let what happened on Kalee happen again. It couldn’t happen again. It would send Ron into another fit, and he possibly end up worse than he was before leaving Kalee. Slowly, she turned her head to look at Ron, an sighed. “You’re doing such a good job as SL, Ron… Don’t give up.” She said to herself.

Her wrist com went off. “Jae. Grahim just took out a civy in the back of the Cantina.” It was Havock’s voice.

“Frack. Do you have him contained?”

“He went somewhere in the city… I’m going to go look for him.” Havock said, worry evident in her soft voice.

Jae sighed. “Alright. I’ll meet up with you as soon as I find something here, hun. Jae out.”

She switched off the com and sighed. “Dammit, Grahim…” She chuckled to herself. She didn’t know why she chuckled… but she did.

This mission was sure to be VERY interesting.
Corporal Jaenna
Raiders Squad
Stormtrooper Academy
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/CPL Jaenna/2SQD/1PLT/COM/BAT/RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE

"You can catch up with yourself if you run."
Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  54
March 28, 2009 1:48:47 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Havock moved briskly through the streets. Everything around her was in varying stages of wetness, her boots squished and splashed from the rainfall earlier. I'm going to kill Grahim!

Hav put her hands in her pockets and glanced around yet another corner looking for her Gungan squadmate. Everyone was affected by Kalee, that was becoming more and more apparent to Havock. Her heart was beating so fast, her face had to be flush. She needed to get herself under control or she would look conspicuous. She needed to look like she was a casual tourist, blend in with the others.

She felt anything but casual. She felt numb. At times she just wanted to slam her head into the wall, if only to feel something.

Havock had to stop at the next corner. She caught her breath. Her hand grazed the wet wall of the building, she put her head up against it. Hav turned slowly to look back the way she came. The streets weren't much cleaner than the cantina had been. There was a constant traffic, even on the less commercial streets. Their was the sounds of speeders, people walking, talking, chewing, all seemingly trying to fight to be the loudest. Then one sound seemed louder than the rest.

Havock heard voices, two maybe three, talking in the alley next to her. She hadn't looked that way yet and didn't plan to, the words “Rain Maker” made her twist a bit on the building to get more volume.

“Getting pretty desperate...yeah....I heard...stormtroopers....his side...now...time to go.”

They think we are working for the Rain Maker? God I love rumors.

The men exited the alley and started to walk down the street in the direction Havock was already traveling. She put her hands back in her pockets and followed them. There were three, human by the looks of them. One was tall and had a light jacket, easy to spot in a crowd, so Hav kept her distance. They made their way into an older building. The numbers no longer hung straight near the door, but Havock quickly pulled out her comlink.

“Jae.” Hav didn't know why she called Jae instead of Ron, sometimes it just helped to hear her friends voice.

“Yeah, Hav.”

“Followed some guys, they went into a building, think they work for our guy.” She rattled off the numbers and the building location. “I can go in now and...”

“Let's try that again, Havock.”  Jae interrupeted.

Hav blinked a couple times, looked back at the building. “Yeah, umm. I'll stay on the perimeter, keep an eye out for Grahim and wait for backup?”

“Thats much better. We are finishing up here, when we get their i'll com you. And Hav.” She paused waiting to make sure Havock was listening.

“Yes Jae.”

“I swear if you go near that door...I'll...I'll...just don't go near the door okay?”

“Perimeter, Grahim, wait for the com. Got it Corporal.” Havock smirked as she almost subconsciously saluted. 

They both said “out”. Havock took another long look and the buildings front. Then started working her way around. She had mapped out all the possible entrances and exits by her third trip. That was when she spotted the Gungan.

Grahim was across the street, huddled down looking a cross between scared and angry. Havock walked over to him and stood next to him on the building across from the target building.

“Hi Grahim. Whats up? Kill anyone else today?” Havock said through clenched teeth.

“Messa don't know whatsa happened. Why yousa here?” He stood so their conversation could be more discreet. 

“Followed some guys to that building across the way. The squads gonna meet us here.”

“Found someone messa did.”

Havock frowned at Grahim. She looked past him and down the alley adjacent to them. She saw nothing suspicious. “Okay I give up, who did you find?”

“Namyr.”

Havock stared at him then blinked and shook her head. She looked around again, and saw nothing again. She started to tap her fingers on the building. Just remember anger is better than despair. “Is she playing hide and go seek? Should we count to ten?”

Grahim frowned, “No.”

“Alright, you stay here and...wait for Namyr.” Havock brushed a strand of hair out of her face. “I'm going to walk the perimeter one more time, okay?”

Grahim nodded.

“Great.” Havock shook her head again as she walked back across the busy street. All I need right now is a hallucinating Gungan, fabulous.
Ayme "Havock" Katash
RAIDERS SQUAD

()VehicleCrewman ()

"Victims run off and hide. Prey runs off and hides. But I'm not a victim. And I'm not prey."
Rogueboy
ComNet Expert
Imperial Duke

Rogueboy

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  1596
Total Posts:  2089
March 28, 2009 3:15:28 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Considering Rogue was on a planet that he knew practically nothing about except that it was infested by smugglers who worked for one main man called the “Rain Maker”. Apparently no one knew what this man looked like except there was a file on him longer than Rogue’s arm and yet still no positive identification on him. Then again almost everyone seemed to have a file longer than his arm, honest men were a short commodity. The same applied to RB if there’s one thing he started to notice was that he cared even less about the life he was leading than he did before if this was even possible, maybe it was the drugs or perhaps he was just giving up. Either way it made no difference to him while he knew he would not commit suicide as it impugned his sense of honour accidentally overdosing was still a suicide in his mind.

Rogue needed to quit his drugs he definitely noticed he was slowing done and sometimes after doing an injection he would just feel paralyzed for an hour or so. The sad part about his wanting to quit is that he had no one he could trust; he was relatively friendly with his entire squad however he had no close friends. Opening up to a squad member would also risk him throwing away the only life he knows now whether or not that is a good thing Rogue wouldn’t be able to tell.

As it turned out Rogue was looking for a link between some spice smuggler and the dead son of a communications technician. The ideal location to look for a spice smuggler would be to start from the bottom and work your way to the top, the lowest form on a spice deal is the user. Well that would mean Rogue, so the second lowest form on a spice deal is the dealer.

RB would now need to find a dealer which is usually not hard if you have some local contacts however Rogue had known, and therefore ran the risk of getting arrested. Additionally trying to quit thruster head while hanging around drugs was never a good idea but the world was full of bad ideas that had led to many good things and many good ones that had brought about bad things.

The logical place to look for a dealer would be a bar, or so the average person would think many dealers avoided bars because bars tend to be under constant scrutiny from the local forces. The next question was where one gets drugs from someone who is willing to risk selling to a new customer that he never heard from before, and it has to be a small quantity otherwise Rogue would be looking at the ports.

Public parks in the most heavily populated areas, this was something Rogue could easily do without drawing too much attention to himself. First off RB needed to look more like a user and less like a soldier which was easy to do with his pale complexion and shaky hands which he had procured from his addiction with TH. Rogue was determined to quit even if it should kill him, the medical flimsiplasts had said that he should slowly wean himself off of it but he was determined to go cold rycrit no matter what the price.
Heavy Weapons Specialist

He will give them death, and they will love him for it -Gladiator

Eat a hearty breakfast men, for tonight we dine in hell -300

A man, can be an artist, at anything food, whatever... it just depends on how good they are at it. Creases art is death... he's about to paint his masterpiece -Man on Fire

TRP/PSG_Rogueboy/2SQS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [LoR][ES1][CDS][CoR][EW2][IH][GRP][CCA][SC]

Clearly Canadian!
Karash
ComNet Novice

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  74
March 29, 2009 4:19:16 PM    View the profile of Karash 
Karash could hear his communication device making noises at him; there was something about Havock finding a lead and a Gungan killing someone. The commotion on the other side of the bar was probably Grahim’s work and Havock would have to wait because Karash had some business of his own. The drunken man was now wobbling on the table.

“You b…bet…better watch yourselves I know the weather man, no the cloud maker or was it the balloon buster?” the man continued to ramble on to himself.

The man looked up belched incredibly loudly and then fell straight to the floor whining a little as he did so; he then jumped up with surprising agility and pulled out a knife.

“Which one of you bantha dung did that!” He shouted.

Karash then walked up to the man and shook his hand vigorously. “Hello, would you like to join me for a little chat?”

The man looked at Karash before noticing that Karash and then followed with out complaint. “Do you know who I am?” the man spluttered.

“Would you like another drink?” Karash asked with a large ‘salesman’ grin growing on his face.

The man looked very confused by this point and his eyes flickered backwards and forwards, beads of sweat falling from his forehead and his breathing was getting heavier.

“Now to business, you know the rain maker?” asked Karash, the grin still prominent on his face.

“They are here aren’t they; tell them I didn’t do anything. Get away!” the man shouted.

“Calm down, I do not want to hurt you.” Karash said still smiling. “Now tell me what you know and I’ll help you.”

The man was shaking uncontrollably his hands were clenched in tight fists and the look of fear in his eyes was so chilling, Karash could not stand to look him directly in the eye.

“They’re listening to me you know, the rain maker always helps, he does.” The man said and began to calm down. “Yes he’ll help…”

“You are going to tell me what you know before my blaster acquaints its self with your insides. Now where is the rain maker?!” Karash had lost all sense and anger just swelled in him, the man was going to tell or regret it.

“Ok, the rain maker is… ME! Hahaha!” the man giggled uncontrollably. “Now I’m the Storm creator!”
The pathetic little man was completely insane and continued to give out random names and laughing. The peasant was laughing at Karash; a common, pathetic, little piece of dung dare speak to someone of Karash’s status, a soldier and powerful business man.

“Filth,” Karash whispered to himself before pulling out his combat knife and stabbing the man in the chest.

The man looked Karash in the eye with wide and gazing eyes that opened up his entire soul, the sadness and guilt flooded from Karash about what he had just done. The man fell silently to the table and hit it with almost no sound. The world had almost stopped as Karash sat and shook, it wasn’t the first time he had killed but he had just killed for no reason, in cold blood.

“What’s up with him?” the barman asked.

Karash jumped up and shot his eyes over to the nearest exit. “Nothing, he drank to much, leave him!” Karash barked as he ran for the exit.

The cold air and pouring rain hit Karash like a ton of bricks, they penetrated every pour of his body, and they were opening him. His head flooded with memories of how his father used to act and treat people that weren’t good enough for him, had Karash become that arrogant person was he now that person who thought himself to be superior. After all he knew people, Grahim, Havock and Jae weren’t exactly upper-class would he know treat them like pieces of rubbish on his shoe?

Then came a message that Havock had found Grahim and something that could help the mission, Karash just began to run in the general direction and tired to put what just happened to the back of his mind; he hoped that he was wrong about himself.
Private Karash
Raiders Squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  56
March 29, 2009 8:30:38 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Hav was making her last trip around the building. There had been no movement in or out of the building for the past few minutes. She headed back to where she left Grahim. It wasn't easy to cross the street. The majority of the foot traffic was going up or down the street, across was not a popular trajectory. This lead to many bumps and sorry's and excuse mes before Havock reached Grahim.

“Okay, any sign of Namyr?”

Grahim shook his head. “Nosa not yetsa.”

Havock clapped her hands together. “Okay, well I think I've got a plan. I know the layout and those guys should be pretty comfy by now so...”

Havock had been looking around and out of the corner of her eyes saw a familiar figure. “Karash?” she whispered softly. Looking back at Grahim, “be right back.”

Havock walked across the street and down a little to meet up with Karash. “Hey, good to see you Kar. Found Grahim. Karash? Wait are you okay?”

Havock became aware of the fact that on top of being soaked, beads of sweat were formed on Karash's brow. He was breathing ragged as if he had ran the entire way from the cantina.

Karash took a few more deep breaths and looked around a bit erratically. “Is that the place, lets go, we should go.” He tried to push his way past Havock, to which she put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back.

“Umm yeah, no.” Karash was looking at Havock's had with a bit of indignation then shook his head as if to clear some random thought. “Listen to me, I've got a hallucinating Gungan, its about to rain  like hell and not to mention I wasn't doing so well to start out with today. So I need you to tell me what happened in that cantina...please...Karash.”

He blinked a few times, and took a deep breath. “There was this guy, this drunk.” He paused to sniffle. “I don't know what happened, he was jerking me around. So I...I...killed him.”

“You WHAT!” Havock yelled without thinking, drawing a few looks from the pedestrians walking by. She took a few steps making a circle, rubbing her forehead with her hand. Then she lost it with a fit of uncontrollable laughter. She held her stomach and put her hand over her mouth to try to stop. The whole time Karash looked at her with a horrified and somewhat angry look. Havock tried to catch her breath. “Sorry, sorry.” She slapped him on the shoulder. “You know what, I don't even want to know what the others are up to.”

Then Hav took a really good look at Karash, he almost looked like he could cry. She still had her hand on his shoulder, “Alright, I've got a plan. We can do this. You can do this. You with me?”

He nodded.

“Good, great. Come with me.” Havock led Karash to Grahim.

As she approached she looked around, “Still no Namyr?” Grahim shook his head to indicate no.

“Heyo Karash, whatsa I missin?”

“God no, don't ask, you don't answer. No updates, we finish this now, before I completely lose my mind. Listen you Karash go to the rear exit its here see on the datapad. Okay and Grahim you watch the front. I'm going to go in the front and try to grab some intel. And that's it then were going to go back to the fraking ship. And nobody is going to kill anyone. Got it?” Havock was breathing heavy, she was pretty sure she didn't breath the whole time she was speaking.

They both nodded and looked slightly scared of Havock at the moment.

The three made there way across the street. Jae wanted her to wait but Karash was here, what could go wrong?

Havock looked up at the sky, it was dark gray. She heard thunder off in the distance. Here comes the rain.
Ayme "Havock" Katash
RAIDERS SQUAD

()VehicleCrewman ()

[This message has been edited by Havock (edited March 29, 2009 8:35:09 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Havock (edited March 29, 2009 8:38:10 PM)]
Grahim
ComNet Novice

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  44
March 30, 2009 5:59:05 AM    View the profile of Grahim 
Grahim wondered were Namyr had gone it maybe just was an illusion but it felt so real. Grahim tried to pull himself together when Hav and Karash came. Hav started to laugh Grahim just looked at her. Karash looked like he would cry any minute.

“Hey Karash, whatsa happened to yousa?” Grahim said

“I killed a man” Karash said and looked very shaken.

“Itsa okeeday mesa have also killed a man when he called me slave, were is the rest of the squad?” Grahim said as Karash said to watch the backside. Grahim watched the front and saw that there only were a lot of humans and some aliens that was chained. Grahim saw a Gungan that was chained to a pole. Grahim felt the anger build up but he pushed it down and felt guilty for not trying to do something about the slave market here. Grahim saw that Havock wasn’t coming out of the house.

“Karash should wesa go into thatsa building and check that Havock is okeeday?” Grahim asked Karash. Karash didn’t answer

Grahim saw the slave market once again when they were going into the house. “Mesa would like to rip of that slavers head and feed it to the creature he has captured” Grahim thought to himself.

“Karash what are yousa doing?” Grahim asked

“I am trying to come into the house” Karash said.

“There is a bunch of not so pleasant guys” Havock said over the comlink

“Havock wesa are coming into the house now.” Grahim said as Karash broke down the door

“Could you hurry up a bit?” Havock asked

“Wesa trying but there isa some two guards here with weapons and it looks like they got rebel helmets” Grahim answered

“Oh yeah take ‘em out and them come and help me” Havock said. Grahim and Karash fired upon the guard Karash hit a barrel of oil and then the guard. Unfortunately the guard fell backwards on the barrel and burning oil ran out on the floor.

“Karash do yousa think wesa should get over that?” Grahim asked. Grahim fired on the guard that was left. Grahim hit the guard in the shoulder and did a spin and landed with the face in the oil. Grahim saw that Karash had a backpack.

“Grahim are your backpack fireproof?” Karash asked asked.

“Yes but…” He didn’t had a chances to end his sentence because Karash pushed him so he landed on the back. Karash took speed and jumped on Grahim. They did slide over the burning oil unfortunately Karash lost some hair. Grahim got up and kicked Karash in the stomach. Then he ran upstairs and saw that Havock was taking cover behind a desk.
Grahim
RAIDERS Squad
Vast Empire Army

Karash
ComNet Novice

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  75
March 30, 2009 8:20:18 AM    View the profile of Karash 
“Yes but…” Grahim did not have time finish his sentence as Karash pushed him to the floor.

Grahim slide along surprisingly well and managing not avoid most major obstacles, they reached the end of the oil slick and stood for a moment wondering what to say to each other. Grahim did not wait too long before deciding to kick Karash in the stomach, although Karash knew that the kick was perfectly reasonable that same sense of superiority engulfed him.

Once the Gungan ran up the stairs Karash whispered, “Little cretin.”

There were blaster shots coming from the upstairs but Karash did not run to the aid of his squad mates he just slowly walked up the stairs, in a daze wondering what was happening to him. He reached the top and the stairs and looked around him seeing two or three enemies with weapons and his squad mates behind some cover; however Karash did not reach for his weapon or dive for cover, he just stood there looking at the men who were taking aim.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Boomed Havock, before yanking Karash behind the cover.

“Karash snap out of it and start shooting back… NOW!” Havock continued to shout and shoot at the same time but Karash didn’t seem to pay much attention.

The shots whizzed past them all and at one point Grahim said he had managed to kill one of them, which was quickly answered by Havock telling them they needed the enemy for questioning.

“What?” Karash blurted out a random question, to which no one answered.

“Just shoot.” Grahim answered.

The second man was incapacitated shortly afterwards but unlikely for the squad he stumbled backwards and fell out of a window, presumably to his death and it was then Karash noticed that the fire started downstairs was getting worse.

“Fire.” Karash said quite calmly.

Havock then leaped out from behind cover and knocked the final man to floor and took his weapon from him and they seemed to have finally gotten their man.

“Grahim go and see if there is another way out. Karash get over here and help me.” Havock ordered.

Grahim ran out of the room to find another way out of the building but Karash stood for a minute and thought “How dare that orphan, who is nothing but a jumped up gangster to speak to me like that, I am a Norgath and need to respect!” Thos thoughts were flooding through Karash again and he was trying to repress them but it wasn’t working.

“Karash help!” Havock was shouting again now.

Karash slowly walked over to the where Havock and their prisoner were but the prisoner managed to push Havock away and get to his feet; he stood in front of Karash and spat in his face. Without a second thought Karash took his blaster and shot the man three times in the stomach.

“Oh great all that work, why did you do that?” Havock stood there looking as though she might burst.

“It does not concern you.” Said Karash trying to raise his head in a superior way.

“Wesa not that high out, wesa can jump. Whatsa happen?” Asked a confused Grahim, that re-entered the room.

“Don’t worry Grahim, come on lets go.” Havock was visibly trying to hold back her anger.

Grahim jumped out first and then Havock, Karash was last; by this point the building was oozing with smoke but something caught Karash’s eye before they left and for a moment ‘the old’ Karash returned.

“Look there is that one that fell out of the window, he has only been shot in the arm, might need to be carried though.” Said Karash.

“Yes sir we’ll get right on it.” Said Havock with obvious sarcasm in her voice.

Grahim let out a little giggle and Karash returned to being in foul mood he had been in all day. Karash looked over at Grahim and just pointed to the man who was trying to get away but could not walk; Grahim now had a foul look himself and went over to the body cursing.

But the real problem was Havock who could not take Karash acting like this anymore and she was about snap herself.
Private Karash
Raiders Squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  57
March 30, 2009 12:32:12 AM    View the profile of Havock 
Giving every effort to control her anger,  Havock leapt from the second story building. What is Karash’s problem today? She knew that Karash had a tendency to be sarcastic and somewhat superior, but he had never acted on that in a serious way.

Only when she hit the ground did she remember her almost healed ankle. Hitting her feet first she rolled spinning through a bush of some kind and whacking a fence with her back. “Ack, grrr.” She grabbed her injured ankle; it stabbed her with pain on impact.
Havock looked back at the house, well that could have gone better. Havock rolled to her knees to get up. She stood and looked at Karash.

“Look there is that one that fell out of the window, he has only been shot in the arm, might need to be carried though.”

Havock was breathing hard and in pain. The air was full of black smoke, another crash of thunder rumbled through the clouds. Karash had messed everything up, what was he thinking. And now he was giving me orders?  Against her better judgment she rolled her eyes, “Yes sir, we’ll get right on it.”

Grahim giggled at Havock’s remarks which just made things worse. Karash’s demeanor darkened again. The man got up and started running down the street, Havock started after him. She had to grit her teeth through the pain. Grahim quickly over took her. Using his tongue he tapped the man on the back of the neck, which was enough to make him twist and lose his balance. Grahim leapt and was on him.

Just then the rain started to pour down. This sent the majority of the people in the streets running for cover, which worked out for them. Considering a Gungan had just jumped a man who had been shot and fell out of a burning building, they were doing pretty good.

Grahim was straddling the man face down in the street. Havock grabbed the man’s hair and pulled, really hard as she kneeled next to him. “Okay buddy, today has not been a good day. So I’m going to ask you this one time then I’m going to let my Gungan friend here see how far he can stick his knife into your throat.” Havock paused, breathing heavily. She glanced up as Karash approached them. He seemed to be keeping patrol; at least Havock hoped that’s what he was doing.

The rain had already soaked Havock’s clothes; the dirt from jumping out of the building was dripping off of her arms and face. She had to keep blinking to get the water out of her eyes. She nodded at Grahim and he got his knife out putting it to the man’s throat.

“Okay, okay. I’ll tell you…what you wanna know…what.”

“You know the Rain Man..”

“Maker, itsa Maker.” Grahim interjected.

Havock looked at him sharply then shook her head to clear it. “Right, you know the Rain Maker, don’t you?”

“No…I don’t we get messages….but we never see him directly.”

“Where…How do you get the messages?” She pulled harder on his hair.

“They are dropped off…at the building…they’re just there with in…instructions…I swear.”

Havock heard a noise that sounded like annoyance, but it didn’t come from their prisoner. Then Havock saw Grahim fly off to the side like he’d been pulled. She looked up just in time for Karash to push her square in the chest throwing her off the man. “Karash!”

He threw the man on his back, grabbing his own combat knife and putting it to the man’s throat so hard he drew blood.

“Scum, you lying scum. Tell me the truth, where is he huh?” Karash was speaking through gritted teeth at the man. He had leaned over until their noses were almost touching.

What the hell? Karash looked crazed. Havock was on her back about two feet away, Grahim had fallen in a similar position on the other side of the man. But before either of them could get to Karash, Havock saw some people pointing and pulling out comlinks. Son of a bitch. She was on her knees about to do something to stop Karash when Grahim jumped on his back. He managed to pull Karash off of the man, Havock ran over knocking the prone thug on the forehead with the back of Grahim's knife which he had dropped. 

Havock looked up at Grahim. "We need to get moving, help me carry him." They picked him up and started down the street, all except Karash.

“We need to go now…now Karash…come on.” Havock grabbed his arm but kept her eyes on the crowd starting to form in the shop window across the street. She finally got them both up and they went running as best they could down the street towards the ship.

They made their way through the streets, the rain was pouring down. It was difficult to see beyond a few feet in front. Havock pulled her comlink to her face and attempted to contact the rest of the group, but some combination of the rain and damage from a fall caused the comm not to work. Kriffing hell.

Havock picked up the pace, making sure the others were following her. When they finally arrived back at the ship, they were the first ones. Havock looked at Rask, “has anyone else checked in?” Grahim and Karash walked past her and sat on opposite ends of the ship. Rask looked a bit confused as he watched the two troopers silently walk past him. Havock tied the thug up using some rope, securing him to the bench in the cargo area.

“Ummm no, you’re the first group back.”

Havock was still standing at the doorway she looked at every person in the ship in turn. She could feel herself shaking, and it wasn’t from the cold. She focused on Rask. “My comm is out, I’m going to head back to the cantina and check on the others. Everyone just stay here.”

Rask glanced at Grahim and Karash, who didn’t move. He looked back at Havock and shrugged, “okay.”

Havock stepped out of the ship walked over towards the edge of the wing, holding on to it as if her life depended on it. She put her forehead to the durasteel, the rain was still coming down. Hav gritted her teeth pushed herself back off the outer hull. Her brain just flashed with anger and she punched the hull over and over, she lost count.

Lightning hit so close that it made Havock jump and stop what she was doing. Her hand felt warm, she looked down and saw that her right hand was covered in her own blood.

She took a deep breath, examined her hand and laughed bitterly. Looking back towards the city, she still could not see anyone coming from the squad. She decided it was time to check on the cantina so she turned that direction, her hand dripping the whole way.

OOC:
Edited: One less casualty now...and we have someone to question for later
Ayme "Havock" Katash
RAIDERS SQUAD

()VehicleCrewman ()

[This message has been edited by Havock (edited March 30, 2009 7:30:02 PM)]
Grahim
ComNet Novice

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  45
March 30, 2009 1:09:58 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
Grahim was staring at Karash.

“Why are yousa so mean against mesa?” Grahim asked

“Learn to speak basic fish face” Karash answered. Grahim was getting angry he wanted to attack Karash. Grahim went outside the ship to clear his mind and to feel some water on the skin. Rank came out of the ship.

“Why did thatsa thug came to your home?” Grahim asked.

“Because my son have a pair of codes on a black datapad” Rank answered

“Okeeday, mesa isa going to take walk be around Kaash and don’t talk to him if he don’t talks to yousa first” Grahim said. Grahim took a walk in the forest were the ship was landed. Grahim liked the rain because it made him feel like home. He actually missed Naboo but he can’t return. Grahim was out in the woods thinking on what the things that happened under the day. “Mesa is sure mesa meet Namyr but she didn’t come back.” Grahim thought. Grahim was confused and Karash was mean against every one. “Mesa should talk to him when mesa comes back to the ship” Grahim said to himself. Grahim was almost at the town again when he started to walk back. When Grahim was back in the ship he saw that neither Rank or Karash was there. He tried to call the rest of the squad over the comlink but no one answered. Grahim couldn’t go out searching because then the ship would be unprotected. Grahim stayed at the ship putting up a camp outside the ship because he had nothing better to do. Grahim first put up a wind cover and then put beds in them. Grahim took out his bag and put it under one of the beds. Grahim looked inside the ship and found a note from Karash that he and Rank had gone back to the town. Grahim didn’t know what to do because Rank had a bounty on his head and Karash was crazy. Grahim hoped they both would survive.

OOC:
I know it is short
Grahim
RAIDERS Squad
Vast Empire Army

Rogueboy
ComNet Expert
Imperial Duke

Rogueboy

Post Number:  1597
April 2, 2009 9:30:54 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
It didn’t take RB long to find a slum in the city perhaps because they were a second home to him, or perhaps there was a heavier than normal amount of constables patrolling the area. Like all slums there were more people on the street here than in the ritzy areas, perhaps trying to escape from their cramped apartments, or perhaps they were coming out to make some sales. The first person to “accost” Rogue was a whore.

“Hey big man, looking for a party?” The Rodian woman asked, her skin the light blue colour of her species, however one of her large eyes had a dark patch under it signalling that not too long ago she either had a rough customer, opened her mouth, or didn’t make her quota.

Either way the hookers hands were shaking a sure sign that she was like him; a junkie, and this meant she knew where to get some spice.

“What kind of party?” Rogue asked innocently distorting his facial features to what he hoped imitated a leer.

“For thirty credits you get a HJ, for a fifty you get a BJ, for eighty you get the HS, and for one-twenty you get the FS.” She said while trying to make a sensual pose, but RB could not help but stare at the black eye that just seemed to be getting bigger while he stared at it.

“Hmm....” Rogue said while he pretended to ponder. “That’s not the party I had in mind, do you know a place where I could score some spice? Particularly some TH?”

The prostitute’s eyes lit up like a terminal. “I may know a guy who might know where to get some thunder head.” She said as she pulled out her datapad and initiated a holonet call to another Rodian. The two Rodians non-surprisingly spoke Rodese to each other and Rogue did not understand a word of it, something that would under normal circumstances make him nervous. RB was careful when making a drug buy not to bring to many credits because the dealer would quickly realize that it would be more profitable to rob RB than it would be to sell him drugs. Ultimately it all depended on the guy selling you the drugs on Tadath Rogue had someone steady whereas off-world he would need to find someone and it would be the beginning process all over again.

Rogue got a whiff of the smell that seems to follow all Rodians and he resisted the impulse to wrinkle his nose in disgust, clearly the hooker had worn a lot of perfume to cover up the smell but the stench was overpowering the perfume. This was mainly due to a certain pheromone that Rodians had/suffered it was intended to attract male Rodians however it tended to repulse humans.

“Just come this way.” The hooker said with her melodic voice.

Rogue made a vow right then and there, no matter how screwed up he gets he promised himself that he would not sleep with this Rodian prostitute.
Heavy Weapons Specialist

A man, can be an artist, at anything food, whatever... it just depends on how good they are at it. Creases art is death... he's about to paint his masterpiece -Man on Fire

TRP/PSG_Rogueboy/2SQS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [LoR][ES1][CDS][CoR][EW2][IH][GRP][CCA][SC]

Clearly Canadian!
Ron
ComNet Member

Ron

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  340
April 5, 2009 12:42:44 AM    View the profile of Ron 
Ron grabbed Grahim and Karash and pulled them apart, staring them down until they both calmed down to a level at which he could calmly and firmly separate them.

"Look you two." he started.  "We don't have time for this right now; a murderer is on the loose, and I'm going to bet that we only have a few days until the Rain Maker tracks us down.  So if you two don't mind... keep the crap to a minimum."

Ron let them go and saw their downcast eyes and humbled looks.  He felt a twinge of regret for the harshness in which he spoke to them, so to make it up he grabbed for the hostage that the squad had taken.

He reached down for the strong black tape that covered the man's mouth, but before he ripped it off he looked up suddenly.

"Where's Rogueboy?"

Jaenna nudged Ron to continue with the hostage,

"I saw him walk into some strip club or something like that; looked like he had a good lead so I let him be."

Ron nodded, "He may surprise us yet." he mumbled.  Then reaching down he ripped off the tape from the man's mouth.  Pulling out his Rodian's ceremonial dagger, he held it a few inches from the man's throat. 

"We need you to answer some questions for us.  Answer them to my satisfaction and you get away with your life.  Not to my satisfaction..."

Ron menaced with the knife.

"...well, I'll leave that answer up to you."

The man gulped.  "What do ya want to know?" he said.

"Do you know this man?" Ron pulled Rask out in front of the man.

The hostage looked quickly at Rask and then diverted his eyes with a smug grin.

"Well?" Ron said.

"Yeah, I know 'im." the hostage said.

"Who is he?" Ron asked again.

"Rask Templar." he replied. 

Rask looked at him closely and then recognized him as well.  "Jay?  Jay Nobat?"

"Aye." Jay replied. 

Ron held the knife closer to Jay's throat.  "Rask just lost a son to some murderer, and the killer took something of value on him..."

"I... I know who killed him." Jay said with a laugh.

"Who?" Ron and Rask said together.

"Me." Jay said.

"Why you...!" Rask said suddenly.  He launched himself into the man with the intent to kill him.  Ron held him back.

"Hold on, Rask." Ron said.  "He's lying to us.  He won't tell us who the killer is."

"Or where the data is." Jay laughed.

"No, no." Ron said suddenly as he turned back to face him, holding the dagger just inches from his eyes.  "You'll tell me, and you'll want to tell me."

"Never." Jay said smugly.  "Not gonna happen."

"Right then." Ron said.  He turned to Havock who was standing beside him.  "Hav, you take out his left eye, I'll go for the right one."

"You won't." Jay said.

"Won't I?" Ron growled.

"Ron..." Havock whispered.  "You're not going to... are you?"

Ron held the knife just inches away from Jay's right eye.

"Where... is... the data?"

Jay looked straight at him without flinching.

"Up... your..."

Ron plunged the knife in the man's eye, making Jay scream and howl with pain.  Blood spurted out onto the metal floor.  Jay got up and hopped about the room screaming,

"What the hell man!  My eye!  I can't see!  My eye!"

"Shut up!" Ron growled.  "Shut up now, or I'll take the other one!"

Jay stood in the corner, his right hand covering the bleeding wound in his now useless eye.

"Where is the data?" Ron said.

"Right here." Jay said.  Suddenly he threw the datapad onto the floor before the squad's feet, and broke free of them.  As he ran, Karash raised his gun to fire at the man, but Ron held him back.

"Let the man go.  We have what we want."

Ron picked up the datapad and turned it on, the message that appeared was all that they needed.

"The Rain Maker grows impatient.  Meet by the old weather tower outside of the city three days from now.  Come alone with the money."

"Looks like we have a new destination." Ron said.
Sobaccus Ron
Squad Leader; RAIDERS
Qualified Communications Technician, Slicer

SL/SGT Ron/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[WM][CCA][CT]
Karash
ComNet Novice

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  83
April 6, 2009 12:26:43 AM    View the profile of Karash 
"Look you two." Ron shouted.  "We don't have time for this right now; a murderer is on the loose, and I'm going to bet that we only have a few days until the Rain Maker tracks us down.  So if you two don't mind... keep the crap to a minimum."

Karash had not yet seen his SL like this but he knew that it was not the time to start talking back and besides that he knew that Ron was right and that he had to start calming down. He looked over at Grahim who was also looking humbled by what the SL said.

Karash got up and walked over to the Gungan and said “I’m sorry for the way I have behaved so far.” He looked over and Havock was not too far “Havock I’m sorry for being such an idiot.”

Both Grahim and Havock looked at one another before either of them spoke. “Don’t worry about itsa, nobody perfect.” The Gungan said.

“Yeah Karash just don’t do it again.” She said smiling.

Both the Gungan and Havock were smiling at Karash but he was not used to showing emotion so he just nodded at the two before sitting back down. The squad began to discuss what the plans were now they had a hostage; Ron then went over to the hostage and began to question him. It started off as the usual thing; they just exchanged words with no real meaning.

At one point Rask leapt at their hostage because of his contempt towards him and his son but still nothing major happened until Ron began to act slightly unusually. He was holding knife to Jay’s eye and ordering Havock to do the same to his other eye, the whole squad was taken aback by what was happening.

"Where... is... the data?" Ron asked.

"Up... your..." Jay did not get to finish what he was saying as the knife was plunged into his eye.

Karash was stunned at about what happened but it did the trick because they now knew that the Rain Maker would be at the weather station, they now had to make their way to the weather station. Jay tried to make a run for it and Karash raised his blaster to make sure that wouldn’t happen.

"Let the man go.  We have what we want." Ron had held Karash back and for a moment Karash thought he would react as he did before but he held himself back.

The squad were preparing to move out and give the Rain Maker a little surprise greeting. Though Karash still wondered whether they should have let that man go because he could warn them and ruin all the plans, also Karash still feared he would lose it again and let himself ruin everything and worst of all get the squad killed.
Private Karash
Raiders Squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite"- Winston Churchil
Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  70
April 6, 2009 2:10:59 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Havock stood, the knife still in her hand as the man…Jay ran out the main doors of the transport. Karash raised his blaster and Hav just looked away.

She felt a hand on her forearm, the same arm still clutching to the knife. Frowning she looked down as if she didn’t believe someone was actually touching her. Satisfied that the hand was a hand she looked at the person whom the hand belonged to.

“Karash didn’t shoot him, Ron stopped him.” Jae said.

Havock looked past her and nodded. “I know.” She smirked a little and pointed to her ear, “didn’t hear the blaster fire.” Then she smiled a bit more convincingly.

“Heh, funny” She swatted Hav on the arm playfully. They both laughed a bit.

Havock bent over and put her combat knife back in its sheath on her leg, then fixed her pant leg and returned to standing. The rain had stopped.

Karash seemed to be in deep thought and Grahim was resting. Ron still had the datapad in his hands and was looking for more information. Havock couldn’t decide if she agreed with how Ron had dealt with the prisoner. They got their information, and quickly, but was it worth it to permanently scar that man? At least he didn’t kill him.  Havock had definitely had enough of the killing people.

A thought crossed her mind and Havock walked outside and started to scan the city. Jae must have wondered what she was doing, she was right behind her.

“Are you okay?”

Havock squinted and turned to look at her friend. “Huh?”

Jae raised her eyebrows.

“Oh no.” Havock smiled. “I wanted to look and see how far that old weather tower was.” She turned back to the city and pointed. “I think that’s it, but I’m not sure.”

Hav smiled and looked back at Jae, then nudged her with her elbow. “See, I’m fine. But thanks, you know, for checking.”

“Okay, just talk to me before you start punching the ship again. We need to fly this thing home you know.”

Havock genuinely laughed at that and shook her head. “Deal.”
Lance Corporal Ayme "Havock" Katash
RAIDERS SQUAD

Grahim
ComNet Novice

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  56
April 7, 2009 10:26:42 AM    View the profile of Grahim 
Karash was walking towards Grahim

“I’m sorry for the way I have behaved so far.” Karash said.

“Don’t worry about itsa, nobody perfect.” Grahim answered.

”Itsa to much stuff happened resently and wesa haven’t recovered from Kaleesh yet” Grahim thought just before he feel asleep.

~~Grahim woke up and it was dark outside. Grahim saw something move outside the camp. He started to move there. Grahim found gizkas “Oyl, moole, moole” Gahim said. Grahim ran to find Ron. Ron was asleep.

“Ron, wake up” Grahim yelled when he tried to whisper.

“What is it gungan” Ron said.

“Itsa isa gizkas in the camp” Grahim answered. Ron came out of the bed very fast so did the rest of the squad to.

“Frack we don’t have time for this” Hav and Jae said. Karash and Grahim started to kill gizkas with their knifes. But it was if every time they killed a gizka it appeared two more.

“Let them live, we can’t exterminate them anyway. We need all sleep we can get before heading to confront the rain man or what his name was.” Ron said. Hav took a gizka and started to cuddle with it.

“Why did you go crazy over these cute things” Havock asked

“Oh, you mean these creatures that reproduce themselves on 1 micro second?” Ron said with irony in his voice. Grahim was making a fire and Karash was gathering the gizka bodies and Rogueboy was came back from the town.

“Were have you been RB?” Ron asked.

“Searching for info” RB said and gave Ron a datapad.

“Whats on the datapad?” Ron asked

“Its info about the guards at a old weather tower near by, and whats about all these gizka?” RB said.

“Wesa isa going to cook themsa and eat themsa” Grahim said. Karash had laid two gizka on the fire. Karash looked after them so they wouldn’t be burned.

“Sounds good” RB said. Jae started to serve the gizka to everyone. When a new trooper stepped into the camp.

“Who is this?” Hav asked and pointed on the trooper.

“Oh that’s Raelene she is the new Raiders member, I found here in town” RB said.

OOC:
363 words
Grahim
RAIDERS Squad
Vast Empire Army

StarFruit
ComNet Novice

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  94
Total Posts:  799
April 7, 2009 9:59:23 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
What was happening to the squad?

Those sea-foam eyes watched as Ron stabbed Jay in the eye, blood spilling from the wound, along with the white fluid that rested behind the eye, that helped the brain recognize the image it was seeing. Jae flinched. Not because of the wound itself, but because of the lust for blood that seemed to be gripping Ron. It was odd, but then again… It was so understandable.

Jay began to run.

“Let the man go. We have what we want.” Ron had said to Karash, stopping the trooper from pulling the trigger of his blaster, sending a white hot bolt into the man’s back. Karash dropped his arm back to his side and nodded slowly.

“Karash didn’t shoot him. Ron stopped him…” Jae’s soft voice rolled over her pale pink lips as she placed a hand on her friend’s arm.

Jae looked at Havock, her eyes wondering over the figure of the girl. The younger trooper was tense, it was obvious. The days after Kalee had been hard for the girl, and Jae wanted nothing more than to help Havock through it. She cared for the girl… maybe a little more than she had originally though…  Jae shook her head again, waiting for a response from Havock.

The girl nodded. “I know.” She then pointed to her ear and smiled softly. “Didn’t hear the blaster fire.”

Finally, Jae was beginning to believe Havock’s feeble attempt at a smile. “Heh. Funny.” She playfully swatted at Havock’s arm as she chuckled softly, Havock joining in on the chuckle.

The two friends quieted down and Havock then walked outside of the transport. Deciding to leave her be for a few moments, Jae made her way over to Ron, was searching through the data pad, his eyes sincere and locked onto whatever text or data he was currently soaking up from the black piece of equipment in his hand.

“Ron… Is everything okay?” She asked, her voice soft, as she stopped in front of him, standing only about a foot away, so that the others wouldn’t hear the conversation.  She watched him stare at the datapad, and sighed softly.

“Hrm? Oh yeah, I’m fine, Jaenna. Thanks.”

His voice wasn’t very convincing. “Look Ron. I know you’re lying. But I know how men can be with their… yanno… feelings. If you need someone to talk to, you have me. And if you need a break, just ask. I can handle the squad for a while you take a rest if need be.” Ron just simply nodded and continued to work on the datapad. Jae scoffed and turned around, only to see Havock still deep in thought, staring out at the city. She made her way over to the younger girl and stood behind her.

“Are you okay?”

Havock squinted and turned to look at her friend. “Huh?”

Jae raised her eyebrows.

“Oh no.” Havock smiled. “I wanted to look and see how far that old weather tower was.” She turned back to the city and pointed. “I think that’s it, but I’m not sure.”

Hav smiled and looked back at Jae, then nudged her with her elbow. “See, I’m fine. But thanks, you know, for checking.”

“Okay, just talk to me before you start punching the ship again. We need to fly this thing home you know.”

Havock genuinely laughed at that and shook her head. “Deal.”

Then, lizards showed up.

“What the frak?” Jae spractically shouted as one of them hopped in from outside of the transport. More of them began to show up. More and more.

Karash and Grahim went to killing them, Havock bent down and picked one up and began to hug all over it.

Jae, in the meanwhile, just stood there and watched the craziness unfold. “Uhm… Ron?” Jae looked at their SL, who was standing had grabbed both Grahim’s and Karash’s arms, stopping the slaughter of the Gizkas.

“Let them live, we can’t exterminate them anyway. We need sleep before we go confront the Rain Maker in three days. So rest up. Everyone.” He let go of the two trooper’s arms and made his way to the cockpit, probably to do some more research on the Rain Maker, or even the man whom he had permanently blinded in one eye…

Sighing, Jae watched Karash and Grahim began to gather the Gizka corpses. “Wait… what the hell are you guys doing?”

“Cooking them.” The two males said in perfect unison as they went about setting the small bodies on a small grill type grate thing that they had set over the fire.

“Ugh.” Jae slapped her hand over her face and dragged her hand down, sighing. With a shrug, she sat down on the ramp of the transport, watching the Gizkas cook over the fire, and listening to soft, playful bickering from Karash and Grahim. Havock had sat down next to Jae. Looking over at the girl, Jae smiled and nudged Hav’s side playfully with her elbow. Hav nudged back and chuckled. The two continued this play for a while. Playfully hitting and slapping eachother. Jae had pushed Havock off of her seat, sending the girl into the dirt.

“Hey! You little nerf herder!” Hav said as she glared up at Jae, sticking her tongue out.

“I’m a  what now?” Jae laughed and stuck her tongue back out at Havock. The two laughed and giggled, Jae’s cheeks flushing slightly with a pink color. The two were having such a good time, that they didn’t notice when RB came back and walked into the transport to speak to Ron.

“Hey, Jae. The Gizkas are almost ready. You mind serving them?” Karash asked as she poked at one of the little lizard things with a stick.

Sighing, Jae stood and shrugged. “Yeah, sure. Why not?” She made her way over to the fire and grabbed a large tray from their cooking supplies bag that was resting next to the fire, and took a two pronged fork and stabbed the reptiles, placing all four of them on the tray. “I don’t think Ron and RB are eating… so the other two will just sit there for now.”

“Uhm. Hi. I’m Private Raelene. I’ve been assigned to RAIDERS. I was just dropped off for the mission.” The voice came from a girl who was standing a few feet away from group outside of the transport. The four troopers looked up, their expressions obviously confused.

“New trooper?” Grahim asked, chuckling slightly.

Jae glared at the gungan for a moment, before turning around to look at the new arrival. She placed the tray of reptiles down next to Karash and walked over to the girl. “Hey there. I’m Corporal Jaenna Caldwin. Assistant Squad Leader of RAIDERS. Welcome to the squad. You were dropped off at a perfect time. We have three days until we move out to complete our next objective, so you can talk to Ron and get briefed on the mission at full. In the mean time, just relax and have something to eat.”

It was nice to have another girl on the squad.
Assistant Squad Leader
Corporal Jaenna
Raiders Squad
ComTech Specialty
ASL/CPL Jaenna/2SQD/1PLT/1COM-Phoenix/1BAT-Dragon/1RGT-Osiris/Tadath/VEA/VE

"You can catch up with yourself if you run."
Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  74
April 8, 2009 3:39:36 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Havock was walking down a street...somewhere. The buildings looked familiar. She was wearing a coat, that looked a lot like Jed's coat. Her foster father loved this old looking trench coat, she teased him about it all the time. But why was she wearing it. The rain was falling, she more heard the rain than felt it. Grahim walked up next to her, “Want some.” He was holding a bag of what looked like Gizka parts and chewing. Havock had to cover her mouth to keep from vomiting right there. Then she saw the man...the one they had interrogated...Jay. He was still far away, Havock could see his eye or lack there of really. The one Ron had taken from him, the socket was an open sore oozing and leaking. “So you want some?” Havock looked at Grahim, and almost wondered why he was talking without his Gungan accent. Before she could, Jay was right next to them. Havock turned to run grabbing for Grahim, but he wasn't there anymore. She ran through the streets. Someone called her name. She looked down an alley and there was Jay again. Gritting her teeth she ran faster. She heard her name again. She turned around and couldn't see Jay. She kept running looking for whoever was calling her name. Then she saw Jay, she was putting some distance between the two of them. Havock felt someone shake her. Jay was still far, who was doing that?

“Ah” Hav sat up in bed, she was breathing hard, her face and clothes were covered in sweat. She blinked a few times before becoming aware of the person speaking to her next to her bunk.

Havock glanced around the transport to make sure she hadn't woken anyone else up before looking at Jae. “Ugh.” Covering her face with her hands she fell back on the bed, becoming suddenly aware of how soaked her pillow was with sweat.

Her face still covered with her hands, she spoke softly. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Nobody else heard me, right?”

Jae was sitting down. “Don't think so.”

Havock slid her arms up over her head. “I don't trust the guy we let go...he knew more than we found in that datapad...there is just something about him.”

“Is that what the nightmare was about?”

Havock nodded silently, distracted. “Yeah, that and I'm pretty sure those Gizka's are not setting right in my stomach.”

Hav sat up, and threw her legs over the side of the bed. “I'm going to go for a short walk...clear my head.” She glanced down at her clothes. “And take a shower I think, heh.”

She nudged Jae with her elbow. “Go back to bed, I'm fine. And I'm really sorry I woke you up, haven't had a nightmare that vivid in a long time.”

“Stop apologizing. And take the shower first, you stink.” Jae pushed Hav in the shoulder.

“Nice. Thanks.” They both laughed quietly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
After her shower, Havock came out of the fresher dressed in her civilian clothes. In the dim light, she could see that everyone was asleep. Even Ron who still had the datapad he had been studying in his hand. 

She made her way out of the transports main door and into town. The streets were well lit and there were more people roaming around than she would have thought. She wasn't planning to go anywhere in particular, just a short walk a few blocks or so and back to the transport. After all, she needed to get some sleep tonight.

She almost headed back, then she saw the cantina. Aw what the hell.

Havock walked into the very dirty cantina, she had only spent a few minutes in the place the last time she was here. Visiting a second time did not improve her opinion of the place.

Looking around the cantina she could see that it was not overly populated at the moment. Hav made her way to the bar and ordered a small drink in the hopes it would help her sleep. The smell of the place was not helping her sour stomach so she quickly downed the glass, paid her tab and turned to leave. Only to run right into a brick wall of a man.

“Excuse me.” Hav muttered and attempted to change course to avoid running into the man again. He put his arm between her and the exit, clamping his hand down on the bar. Hav frowned and looked up at his face for the first time. “I said excuse me.” Havock growled at him.

He smirked at her, then looked at the bartender. “She'll be having another.” He looked back at Havock getting inches from her face. “Now sit lassy.”

Havock swallowed, she wanted more than anything to beat the crap out of this guy. But better judgment told her he was probably not alone.

As she sat he remained uncomfortably close and started talking. “I remember this time, a few years ago. I had this guy, family man.” He nodded at the bartender as he dropped off two drinks. “Anyways, he kept causing problems you know. The usual snooping around, looking into things, being bothersome. You understand that kinda behavior, how it can be just plain frustrating.”

Havock looked at him out of the corner of her eye, and nodded slightly.

“Right, course you do. So I talked to him, but you know what, he just wasn't reasonable. If anything he became more bothersome. Just not smart if you ask me. Its a damn shame what I had to do to his wife, heh and his daughter.” He kept shaking his head as Havock slowly turned to look at him. “Damn shame.” He turned to face Havock. “Heh, I'll be seeing you around, Ayme.” He dropped some credits down on the bar and walked out of the cantina.

Havock's eyes flared with anger for a second, then came to her scenes and stopped being angry that he used her name and wondered how he knew her name.

She turned back around and took a few deep breaths. She looked down at the counter and could see a note scribbled on a napkin sitting next to her untouched drink. It wasn't there before. Slowly Havock turned the note towards her. “Frak me” Hav whispered under her breath. The note said, “Jay says hi.”

Havock walked as fast as she could back to the transport.
RAIDERS SQUAD

Karash
ComNet Novice

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  87
April 8, 2009 6:35:16 PM    View the profile of Karash 
Karash was standing outside of the transport where everyone lay asleep, he moved over to the far end of the camp and looked over to the town that was ablaze with lights and noise; the city really did seem to ‘come alive at night’. Karash stood there thinking about those stupid little lizard things that were jumping about earlier and why the hell did he start killing them, he supposed it was just a way of managing the stress. The little Gizka things tasted horrible and they still repeated on Karash every so often.

“Ah!” A voice came from the ship that sounded as though it was Havock, Karash did not go to investigate because he could hear voices talking so he took everything to be ok.

Karash leaned against a tree and continued to stare out at the lights of the city, he was acting as a moth drawn to an open flame but he dared not stray to close to it in case he gets burnt. The noises that enveloped around the camp were a mixture of creaking from the forest and extremely loud music that travelled well considering the distance. At one point Karash could have sworn he heard talking coming from within the trees but he just took it to be some animal or his eats playing tricks on him.

“Why can’t you just sleep?” Karash asked himself but he did not come close to getting any sort of reply.

There was a noise coming from the transport and as Karash turned he saw that someone was coming out of the ship, he darted behind a tree because he really was not in the mood for chatting to anyone now. Havock emerged but did not notice Karash and just walked off towards the city.

“Wonder where she is going?” Karash said, once again speaking to himself.

He thought for a moment that he should go after her just in case she got into any trouble but he was confident that she could look after herself and to be honest he really did want to. Karash could once again here a noise coming from the forest and this time he went after it with his blaster pistol in his hands.

“Who’s there?” Karash said, there was no reply but he was getting closer to the noise. “Who is there? Reveal yourself.”

Karash jumped out from behind a tree ready for a full blown gun fight but there really wasn’t anything there, accept for two Gizka’s mating and they continued despite Karash’s presence. He want back to camp and once again leaned up against a tree and looked over to the direction of the lights and loud music wondering what Havock might have been getting up to.

“Hang on a minuet.” Karash was speaking to himself again. “Weren’t they foot prints?”

He did not focus of it for too long but came to the conclusion that they were there from himself or some other member of the squad; if anyone was there they would have shown them selves. As he leaned against that tree in the moist air of Praexus Karash found himself slowly falling asleep. 

---Some time later---

It was still dark when Karash was awoken by the noise of foot steps hurtling towards the camp; he did not hesitate and drew his pistol. The person who ran out from behind the trees revealed them self to be Havock, Karash had forgotten that she had gone into the town earlier.

“Hav, you’re lucky I didn’t shoot you!” Karash said quite sternly.

Havock looked quite startled and clutched something in her hand; it looked like a napkin with something scribbled on it.

“What’s that?” asked Karash.

Havock put it in Karash’s hand and as he looked down at it he could not quite believe what he was reading, “Jay says hi.” Karash looked up at Havock and mirrored that same look of shock.

“Some guy in the cantina left it there and he knew my name.” She said.

“You go and show the others while I… well I’ll just wait here.” Karash replied.

He watched as his squad mate walked up into the ship; Karash stood and wondered about those foot prints he had noticed earlier and thought “They couldn’t be, could they?” Without a second thought Karash began to walk back to the area where he had found the footprints.

A few moments later Havock came back out the ship and looked for Karash. “Karash!” she called, but she had no answer. “Damn it!” she exclaimed.
Private Karash
Raiders Squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite"- Winston Churchil
Raelene
ComNet n00b

Raelene

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  11
April 8, 2009 11:49:12 PM    View the profile of Raelene 
“Hey there. I’m Corporal Jaenna Caldwin. Assistant Squad Leader of RAIDERS. Welcome to the squad. You were dropped off at a perfect time. We have three days until we move out to complete our next objective, so you can talk to Ron and get briefed on the mission at full. In the mean time, just relax and have something to eat.”  Rae listened intently as the corporal spoke, not wanting to miss a word.

“Thanks and will do, ma’am.” Raelene smiled as the words rolled off her tongue. She appreciated the kind welcome from the assistant squad leader as it had eased the slight nervousness that was present within her. It was her first mission after graduating from the academy.  At the time she found out that she was being sent here, Raelene didn’t know whether to be excited or shaking in her boots. 

Rae took Jae’s advice and relaxed around the fire. Grabbing one of the small lizards, she ate it slowly not even paying attention to the taste of the meal. Her eyes wondered to the leftover gizkas and back to her new comrades. Losing herself within her own mind, Raelene wondered if she would truly fit in here and would she perform adequately. Her thoughts made her feel uncomfortable. To deal with the feeling, Rae changed the way she was sitting near the fire.

After eating, a content yawn left her lips as she stretched out. Since everyone was heading to bed except Karash, Raelene figured that she’ll get briefed on the mission the next day by Ron. With that she went to find a spare bed to go crash on for the night. She finally found one and kicked off her boots. Raelene’s instincts told her that tomorrow was going to be a long day. She climbed into the extra bed, finally putting her mind to rest, and fell into the dark abyss of sleep.

OOC:
I apologize if this messes anything up/about the quality and the length of it.
I'm trying to get accommodated to the style of writing here. My next post will be improved and longer.

Private Raelene Volkov
RAIDERS Squad
TRP/PVT Raelene/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/

"The darkness may destroy my body, but it can't touch my heart."
Grahim
ComNet Novice

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  60
April 9, 2009 4:22:51 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
Grahim was bored because he didn’t have nothing to do except go around in the camp. Jae was walking towards Grahim.

“Would you like to have a practice fight with knives?” Jae asked

“Yes why not, mesa have nothing better to do anyway” Grahim answered. Grahim took out his FSK-7 Combat knives. Jae made an attack against Grahims right side. Grahim tried to evade the attack and attack on the same time so Jae and Grahim got cut each other. Grahim looked over the terrain so he could find a spot were he had a advantage. Jae did a attack when Grahim was looking on the terrain. Grahim saw the attack in the last moment. Grahims left ear got wounded by Jaes knife.

“Thatsa going to be a scar” Grahim said

“Yeah I am sorry for that but its as much your fault” Jae answered

“Mesa going to give yousa una scar as well” Grahim said as he performed a attack with the knife in the right hand. Jae blocked the knife but exact the same second Grahim cut Jae over the back. Jae shouted in pain. Grahim felt the adrenalin kick and apparently Jae felt the same thing. Grahim and Jae clashed together again trying to do so much damage on the other person as possible. But Jae did a very powerful attack which made Grahim drop his knives because of the power in the blow.

“Yousa good, could yousa teach fight with knives?” Grahim asked

“Maybe when we are back on Tadath” Jae answered. Grahim and Jae went to look after their wounds so they would be fit for fight when they should take the Rain maker. Grahim met Raelene when he had mad Karash look at his wounds.

“When am I going to be briefed about the mission?” Rae asked.

“Don’t ask mesa. Ask Ron” Grahim answered. Grahim went to get som sleep because he was tired.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
”Grahim wake up” Karash said.

“What isa it?” Grahim asked.

“Ron wanted us to scout ahead to see what kind of weapons and such they got” Karash answered. Grahim put on his clothes and took a binocular. Grahim and Karash went out from the camp without waking up the rest of the squad. Grahim and Karash went towards the weather tower.

“How far isa it to the weather tower from here” Grahim asked

“About 3 kilometres, so we need to go at least 2 kilometres” Karash answered
Grahim
RAIDERS Squad
Vast Empire Army

Ron
ComNet Member

Ron

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  356
April 9, 2009 8:59:33 PM    View the profile of Ron 
Impressed thus far by the efficiency of his squad, yet impatient and wanting to move on to their next objective; Ron repeatedly paced the six feet within the tent that Jae had set up for him.  There was so much he needed to know, so little time to find it all out in.  Who was "The Rain Maker"? Was he a bogey man who the people of this planet used to scare off worlders away with?  Was he a convict, a terrorist who uses scare tactics to ensure his own personal safety?  Or was he really an underground mafia lord?  All of these questions and more Ron pondered uneasily, until his assistant walked into the tent.

"Ron, Sir... there's a new trooper sent in from Tadath, I told her you'd be wanting to see her, Sir." Jaenna said.  She watched him with a worried look, trying to decide whether the sweat on Ron's brow was there as a result of healthy exercise... or of dangerously high levels of stress.

"Hmm?" Ron said.  Spinning around, he saw Jae there; he waved to her to come in, turning back towards the small cooler that he kept in the back of the tent.  "Let them in." Ron said, bent over as he was over the cooler.

Jae turned to the entrance of the tent and motioned for the trooper to enter.  In walked Raelene.  She looked quizzically at the man bent over the cooler in the back- snapping to attention immediately as he turned around suddenly with two soft drinks in his hands.

"Hmm." he said, trying not to smile.  He could only imagine what she was thinking.  "Right, I'm Sergeant Ron- your Squad Leader; right behind you is my assistant, Corporal Jaenna.  The others you can meet on your own time.  What's your name trooper?"

"Raelene... Private Raelene, Sir!"

"Hmm." Ron replied.

He walked towards Raelene, still carrying the soft drinks in his hand.

"I assume you know the name and function of this squad already, Private, or didn't you get briefed on that before leaving Tadath?"

Raelene stood still, wondering if Ron wanted her to speak, or if it was a rhetorical question.  Fortunately she did not answer, much to Ron's satisfaction.

"Excellent.  Speak when spoken to and all that.  Will get you far in the Corps!  Now as for our mission... here."  Ron suddenly reached out with his left hand, extending the soft drink over towards Raelene.  Raelene relaxed a little and took the gesture as if the drink was meant for her, she even reached out her arm to take the drink.  Ron looked at her strangely, and then moved his arm away from her so that she understood the soft drink was not for her.

"Thank you, Sir." Jaenna said, taking the it.  Ron nodded, and turned away to hide his grin- he enjoyed these first encounters with the new recruits.

But he could not enjoy this moment for long; and fortunately Ron had conscience enough to realize that Raelene was probably a mess of embarrassment.  He turned around again, and again almost burst out laughing at the sight of her reddened face.  Oh well.. it's a story she won't likely forget, something for her to tell to younger troopers when she has her own squad one day...

"Ahem.." Ron said, clearing his throat.  "At ease."  he smiled a little as Raelene relaxed her stance.

"This Squad is currently in it's second phase of a series of missions labeled simply as Praexus.  This is its second phase, out of goodness knows what.  Our main objective is to block the communications of this miserable planet in order to confuse and hopefully cut off any form of communication with the nearby planets in this system.  That is the primary goal.

"Unfortunately we cannot accomplish this goal without the help of former communications worker, Rask Templar.  Rask is on the hit list of a dangerous mafia lord who calls himself "The Rain Maker".  The Rain Maker wants him dead, for losing a small black data pad containing important docking and trade times.  This was originally entrusted to Rask's son... but he was mysteriously murdered.  Now the responsibility lies on Rask, and The Rain Maker wants him dead for it.  So important is this information, that without it, the empire of The Rain Maker will collapse."

Suddenly Ron pulled out a small black data pad from his pocket.

"This is the very same datapad." he said.  "However it's memory has been wiped with all but one very important message.  That message has directed us towards an area known as "The Weather Tower".  That is where I believe we can come into the ability to make some conclusions about the whereabouts of this so called "Rain Maker".

Ron studied Raelene's face to try and see how well she understood the information.  Seeing no signs of confusion, he turned away from her and stretched himself out on the cot once more. 

"Excellent.  You are dismissed." he said.

"Sir!" Raelene replied.  And she excited the tent.

Jae followed her, but Ron called for her before she left.

"Corporal!" he said.  She turned back and replied,

"Ron, Sir?"

"The longer we take getting to the weather tower, the colder the trail gets.  I'm cutting our break down by a day, we leave at dawn tomorrow!"

Jae nodded and saluted before leaving the tent.  "Yes Sir!"

OOC:
Whatever you're doing.. wrap it up!  The mission's about to get rough with some plot twists ahead!  Make sure to welcome Raelene into the squad as well, and be a little nicer about it than my character was

Sergeant Sobaccus Ron
Squad Leader; RAIDERS
Communications Technician/Slicer
SL/SGT RON/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[WM][CCA][CT]
[This message has been edited by Ron (edited April 9, 2009 9:01:43 PM)]
Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  77
April 10, 2009 9:58:05 AM    View the profile of Havock 
Havock sat on the 74-Z speeder bike they had found on the outskirts of town. The thing was a hunk of junk at the moment. Repulsor engines burnt out, some of the controls in pieces. Hav was using some other spare parts to see what she could do with the thing. If anything the project kept her mind busy.

The sun was up high enough for it to be mid-morning. Karash and Grahim  had left a bout a hour before to scout the route to the Weather Tower, which they would be going to soon. Every now and then Hav would look up at the path to see if they had returned.

Hav needed to re-integrate the drive shaft into the engine. “Ugh Frak.” She climbed off the drivers seat of the bike and knelt by the engine, pulling out some more tools from her sack. Has she used the ratchet to undo one of the bolts she could see a figure coming towards her over the seat of the bike. She smirked, must be the new girl.

Raelene walked over to Havock, tilting her head slightly to see the girl hidden behind the steering mechanism of the speeder bike. “Hello there.”

Havock looked up, adjusted her hat with the hand still holding the ratchet. She had to squint a bit the angle the girl was coming from was just perfect to get the sun right in her eyes. “Hey, you must be the new private, Raelene right?”

Raelene shrugged and smiled. “Yep that's me.”

Havock stood up, realized she still was holding the ratchet. She dropped the tool to the floor and it fell with a thud to the earth. Taking a deep breath she wiped her hands on her coveralls and smirked. “Welcome to the RAIDERS Raelene, I'm Havock.”

Raelene chuckled. “Thats not your real name, is it?”

Havock raised her eyebrow, no, no Hav remember what Jed always said. It's wrong to hurt someone before lunchtime. . “Heh, yes it is. I was a terror as a baby, always crying and tearing up my toys. You know I remember this one story...”

“Hav.” Jae walked up behind Havock shaking her head.

Havock smiled and shrugged. “What?”

She looked at Havock sternly, but Hav could tell she was partially joking. “Stop messing with the new girl.” Jae looked at Raelene. “Everyone calls her Havock, its not her real name no. But if I were you I would just call her Havock, okay?”

Havock looked at Raelene who was nodding an affirmative. Hav rolled her eyes “Sorry.” Then she looked back at Jae. “And your no fun.”

“Well I'm actually visiting on business. Ron wants us to go to the Weather Tower as soon as possible, he thinks the trail is getting cold. So finish up whatever your doing here.” Jae squinted somewhat disapprovingly at the mess of a speeder Hav had been working on.

Hav put her hand on the bike, as if to comfort it. “Hey, don't look at it like that. You'll hurt it's feelings. I'll get it back in one piece...you know...eventually.”

“Riiiight.” Jae nodded slowly. “So let me know when Karash and Grahim get here, we need to know if they find anything before we head out. And Raelene let me know if you need anything.”

Raelene nodded, “Yes ma'am.”

Jae looked at Havock and twirled her finger in the air over the speeder and its various parts. “Make sure you get all of that cleaned up.”

Hav smiled, “Yes ma'am.”

Jae shook her head and thwacked the bill of Hav's hat down so that it covered her eyes and rested on the bridge of her nose. Then chuckled as she walked back to the inside of the transport.

Havock left it like that for a few seconds, took a deep breath, then raised her hat back in the proper position. She looked at the entrance of the transport for a few seconds, glanced back at the trail Grahim and Karash should be emerging from any time now then back to Raelene.

“Guess its time to clean up.” She smirked and started collecting her tools.

() Vehicle Crewman ()

[This message has been edited by Havock (edited April 10, 2009 1:56:39 PM)]
Rogueboy
ComNet Expert
Imperial Duke

Rogueboy

Post Number:  1602
April 10, 2009 4:25:59 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogue was sitting in the bar, he probably should have been with the squad back at the camp but what the hooker told him had shaken him to his very core. Rogue knew who the Rain Maker was, had known about him since he started small time on Tatooine in what was a life time ago. At first Rogue did not trust the hooker for obvious reasons partially her addiction to the same drug that Rogue was addicted to but was trying to quit, she knew because he was the one that gave her the scars and bruises he was what she classified as a “rough customer”.

Rogue took a sip of his whiskey, it was straight with no ice just a glass of whiskey, even the bartender looked at him sideways as if the loud music had made him deaf. Rogue always hated drinking alone made him feel depressed and the more depressed he was the more he drank. The night was not going to end well for Rogue and he knew it, chances were there was already an assassin looking for him. How did Rogue figure that one out? Two reasons; one was that the hooker couldn’t keep her mouth shut about the most powerful man on the planet why would she keep her mouth shut to Rogue who bribed her with five grams of thunder thrusters? The second reason Rogue believed there was an assassin after him was that there was a single man sitting at a booth. Mind you that could always be attributed to Rogue’s paranoia.

Opening his datapad Rogue sent an encrypted message to Ron’s datapad.

==============================================================================================
To: [email protected]

Rain Maker is Mattias Tonsin.
I think I’m fucked.

End of Message
==============================================================================================

Putting his datapad away Rogue turned to the exit, unclipping the button that kept his heavy blaster pistol in its pouch in a fluid motion designed to make it look like he stuck his hand in his pocket to fumble for some credits.

The man got up and followed Rogue to the exit, there was no chance Rogue was going to be able to shoot him sure he only had two drinks but all in all he must’ve drank half a bottle of booze and he wouldn’t be able to hit shit.

Turning down a dark alley Rogue figured his best chance would be to ambush him and use the blaster as close as possible and pray he didn’t miss. Rogue’s knees felt weak and he couldn’t explain why, he had been in trenches and huge battles were the chances of survival seemed slim and he didn’t feel nervous but this time he did. Not a good sign.

Rogue ducked into an entranceway that had an overhanging roof that he hoped would provide adequate darkness, pulling out his blaster pistol Rogue waited for his stalker to turn the corner. Perhaps he would let the man walk by, there was no point in killing him other than sending a message back to Mattias that he was messing around with someone of high calibre.

Holding his breath as the sound of footsteps reached him Rogue impatiently waited for the man to pass, it felt like a lifetime had passed before a shadow slowly passed in front of RB.

Rogue counted down forty-five seconds before stepping out of the shadows and walking the opposite direction. A loud bang behind Rogue made him turn around and a sudden pain struck across the back of his head, causing him to fade to blackness.

OOC: If you didn't want me to reveal the name or anything PM me and I'll switch it to Rogue knowing and not sending the message and the squad could wonder where he was instead of assuming the worse.
Heavy Weapons Specialist

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Rogueboy (edited April 10, 2009 4:27:57 PM)]
Grahim
ComNet Novice

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  63
April 11, 2009 5:13:23 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
Grahim and Karash had been out scouting the weather tower on Rons request. First they only had seen the usual mafia thugs but then they saw something that disturbed them. It was  a lot of mercenaries and it looked like some kind of heavy machineguns. Grahim could count to five machinguns. “Hata hata, why so many mercs? And why isa themsa equipped with big guns?” Grahim thought.

“Frak why mercs and why so many of them?” Karash asked

“Mesa don’t know” Grahim answered

“It was a rhetorical question, and we should get back to camp and report what we discovered” Karash said. Grahim and Karash was making there way back to the camp. Grahim and Karash crawled most of the way to not be discovered. The weather tower was a perfect spot to sniper from because you had a great sight over the rest of the terrain from there.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Grahim and Karash came into the camp and went directly to Rons tent Grahim and Karash went into the tent directly to report to Ron.

“Sir” Grahim and Karash said wile saluting.

“What do you have to report?” Ron asked.

“The Weather tower is heavily fortified and is crawling with mercs, Sir.” Karash said.

”Approximately how many?” Ron said

“About twenty” Karash replied.

“Okay, you can go now.” Ron said. Grahim went out from the tent with Karash right behind him. Grahim went to collect his gear. Grahim put his gear next to his bed and then looked around the camp to see what was happening. Grahim saw that Havock was fixing a speeder bike.

“Should mesa help yousa?” Grahim asked.

“Yes, could you hold this part up so I can put it in place and make sure it will stay on the right place” Havock answered. Grahim took the part and held it where Hav asked him to hold it.

“Thanks I don’t think I need more help right now but thanks for the help” Havock said. Grahim went to check for a gizka because he wanted some more food. Grahim found a gizka and killed it with his knife then he put it on a stick and barbecued it. Grahim ate it and then went to bed to get some sleep.
Grahim
RAIDERS Squad
Vast Empire Army

Raelene
ComNet n00b

Raelene

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  6
Total Posts:  11
April 11, 2009 8:30:54 PM    View the profile of Raelene 
Raelene walked away from where Havok was working on the speeder and back to the transport. After meeting everyone pretty much, Raelene was going to spend some much needed alone time with herself before they moved out. 

Her mind wondered to what Ron had told her in the briefing, and focused on it totally. She wasn’t going to have petty emotions interfere. This mission was serious business especially for a rookie coming into this in the second phase. 

“Better go check over my equipment” Raelene muttered to herself walking into the ship.  She walked back looking at each empty bed even the one occupied by Grahim. A small smile crossed her lips towards the sleeping gungan, and then continued on until she got to her bed.

Sitting down on it, Rae grabbed her blaster rifle and started to fiddle with it, making sure everything was up to standards.  A small flashback played back as her mind wondered off without a care whilst doing this.

Fists flew and aggression towards each other grew. Rae knew she had a slim chance of beating him. Breathing hard, she took the small pause as a chance to recover but she never did. The boy pulled out a knife and in two quick slashes, mutilated her young face. Raelene was stunned and quickly clutched her left cheek. The boy chuckled and started to walk off. Rae yelled “I will…”

“Raelene, are you alright?” Rae heard the voice and quickly snapped out of the flashback, not even realizing that she had been staring off into space with her hand resting on her scar.

She looked up at the person that the voice came from, realizing that it was Jae, she responded in a nonchalant tone. “I’m okay. It’s just not rather talk about it right now.” Jae nodded and walked away.

Rae sighed and her face still flushed in embarrassment. She sat the rifle that lay in her lap back on the floor, next to her armor. Lying down in her bed, Raelene shut out her mind and the memories that were present.

She knew that letting her mind wonder was going to get to her some day and maybe come back to bite her during this mission. Staring at the wall, Rae wondered why the past memories decided to come back to haunt her at the worst time possible.

Private Raelene Volkov
TRP/PVT Raelene/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/

"The darkness may destroy my body, but it can't touch my heart."
[This message has been edited by Raelene (edited April 11, 2009 8:32:35 PM)]
Rogueboy
ComNet Expert
Imperial Duke

Rogueboy

Post Number:  1603
April 13, 2009 9:56:01 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
A warm foul smelling liquid splashed on Rogue’s unconscious form bringing him to consciousness, RB slowly opened one eye to see a man zipping up his trousers. “Good morning sweetheart.” He said a tone too loud than what Rogue would have liked to hear.

Rogue was feeling cute today and decided to test the man’s patience. “Good morning babe, now go make me some fucking pancakes.”

The man’s fist was a blur as it struck RB square in the cheek, making his head shoot to the side causing RB to have whiplash. It was the usual interrogation setting, Rogue was tied to a chair, a desk in front of him, and a set of tools.

The only choice RB really had was if he should go through some unnecessary pain before being killed, or just answer the questions truthfully while with holding as much information as possible. Ideally he had to sell his captor that what he said was all he knows regardless of the amount of torture.

“So Freda tells me you’re a thrusterhead junkie.” The man said as he walked around the table.

“Yeah.” Rogue said not to proudly.

“I wasn’t asking, I was telling! Now, who do you work for?” The man asked loudly.

Rogue winced inwardly at the tone. “I’m a Vast Empire soldier on leave, visiting family.” The man could have easily have found out who Rogue worked for by looking through his datapad, but as to his purpose Rogue would have to keep that a secret.

The man pulled out a knife and took a menacing step toward Rogue. “I don’t believe you’re on leave, why were you looking for the Rain Maker?”

“I wouldn’t lie to you because I already believe you’re going to kill me, now it’s just a matter of how much pain you dish out. That said, I’m a junkie, the quality of thrusterhead I tried with Freda was par to none that I’ve ever had, if I sell this on Tadath I could make a pretty penny. In order to get that much quantity I would have to see someone a little higher than Freda. Ask her about it, she would know.” Rogue said as he flexed his muscles testing his bonds.

The man walked behind Rogue and turned the chair to face the wall that was behind him. “I already asked her.” He said as Freda was sitting on the floor blood oozing from her bruised and beaten face, and a bloody smile was staring at Rogue from where her neck used to be. The man buried the knife into Rogue’s knee.

Four hours later Rogue was released but not before been injected with fifteen hundred milligrams of thrusterhead, a most definite overdose for beginners and most addicts however Rogue was considered a hardened addict since the amounts he used to dose were not much lower. The hole point was to make Rogue look like an overdose case come the morning and he was too damn stoned to really think straight. The sky was purple he had never seen a purple sky before, why was that man staring at him? Why are there insects coming out of his eyes. Rogue was scared the impossible was happening yet he was seeing it with his own eyes.
Heavy Weapons Specialist

Clearly Canadian!
Havock
ComNet Novice

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  85
April 14, 2009 8:09:17 PM    View the profile of Havock 
The majority of the bike was put back together by the time Karash and Grahim came back to camp. Havock watched them speak to Ron for a few minutes then Grahim walked up to Havock.

Hav grabbed the wrench and tried to get a cap back on the repulsor engine, which was nearly impossible without another set of hands. The plate slipped again as she tried to tighten the bolt.
“Frak!”

“Should mesa help yousa?” Grahim asked.

Grahim had walked up while Havock was busy fighting with the part. Perfect timing.

“Yes, could you hold this part up so I can put it in place and make sure it will stay on the right place” Havock answered. Grahim took the part and held it where Hav asked him to hold it. Which allowed her to finally get the part secured.

Havock looked up at Grahim. “Thanks I don’t think I need more help right now but thanks for the help” Havock said.

Havock looked over her speeder bike, it wasn't quite finished yet. But at least now it was in almost one whole piece. She pushed the bike up the ramp to store it in the cargo bay of the ship.

As she came out of the ship she could see Grahim cooking another Gizka. Yuck, Gungan stomachs must be stronger than mine. She walked over to her bunk, glancing at Raelene sitting on hers, and grabbed a ration bar.

Jae walked by, “How do you eat those things?”

Hav looked up at Jae with her mouth full of the bland tasting bar. “Grahim's cooking if your interested.”

Jae seemed to consider that for a minute as she looked at the Gungan outside cooking more Gizka's. She turned back to Havock. “Got another one of those?”

- - -

The next morning everyone started to gather and Havock became aware of the fact that someone was missing. She walked over to Karash. “Hey, where's Rogueboy?”

Karash looked around a bit confused. “I thought he was here, but yeah I don't see him now.”

Ron walked out with the datapad, ready to get everyone prepped to take on the Weather Tower. He looked around and turned to Jae. “Where is Rougeboy?”

When everyone gave him a negative response Ron started punching some information on a datapad. “Okay I received a message from him, then he must have never came back. That's not like him.”

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Praexus II: Looks Like Its Going to Rain (Raiders)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:26:15 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 83  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >