Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > The Song Remains the Same (Paladin)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  The Song Remains the Same (Paladin)
Luckystar
ComNet Member

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  878
Total Posts:  3440
  RE: The Song Remains the Same (Paladin)
November 21, 2007 4:56:46 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky and Brock both separated ways as they went to their respective locker rooms. Once she was in the locker room, she noticed with surprise that she was the only one there.

Shrugging, she chose a locker to put her clothing into. When she had done that, she grabbed a gym uniform from a basket , and put it on.

She exited the women's locker room , stretched, and walked over to a punching bag to get warmed up for their match. As she started punching and kicking the hard bag , she saw Brock coming out of the men's locker rooms.

He went to a bag near her, and started to warm up in turn. After a few minutes, Lucky was feeling extremely hot. She stopped using the punching bag, stretched some more, then walked over to the wrestling mat.

She ducked her head under the ropes, and hopped a couple times to get used to the height and the springy material. a few minutes later , Brock joined her in the ring , and after putting on the protective head gear and gloves, they started punching.

After five minutes of punching and kicking, lucky saw an opportunity to get him. as he went for a swing wit his right arm , she grabbed him from under the armpit , made her hand grab the back of his shoulder, and flipped him over.

He went down with thump , she flattened herself on him to keep him from getting up , but he managed to squirm out from under her.

They wrestled for another twenty minutes , and after taking each other down at least five times a piece , they decided to call it a day.

Lucky headed towards the women's locker room , showered and changed. When she was fully dressed, she waited for Brock , and they walked out of the Gym together.

"Want to join me for a bite? That match made me ravenously hungry."
ASL/SSGT Luckystar/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA [ES1][EW1] [SC][SoH] [BoH]

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
To Embrace the Darkness is to bring About the Light...

Combat Engineer

~Phantom~

Clearly Canadian!
[This message has been edited by Luckystar (edited November 21, 2007 5:03:04 PM)]
LeGiT
ComNet n00b

LeGiT

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  22
Total Posts:  326
November 22, 2007 10:20:52 PM    View the profile of LeGiT 
As they both strolled through the halls exiting the Gym, both troopers rested their shoulders as they leaned them forward, breaking their posture in an overly tiredly mood. With an unseemly appetite, Luckystar invited Brock to share a meal with her at the cafeteria, which was not far from their path.

“Yeh, I’ll love to join you… The match kind of made me hungry, although I’ve ate since I arrived this morning. But what the heck..” Brock replied unquestionably, while pondering on thoughts… This is a good time to get to know her a little better.

Upon arriving to the cafeteria, both troopers took a moment of thought as they looked over at the menu and took a seat at the nearby table. In a matter of seconds, two droids hasten towards the table and asked them for their orders. Without clear confirmation, Luckystar was the first to answer.

“Lets see here, I guess I’ll have…..” Luckystar pondered as she scratched her head, not knowing what to pick from the menus.

Brock hesitated for Luckystar to make her order, and as she did, he likewise ordered the same and requested Correlian whiskey in addition. In the meantime, both troopers exchanged conversations about each other’s past and things around the subject. When all of the sudden, they were halted by the same droids with their orders at hand.

“Wow, our orders are in that quick…” Brock thought to himself, not knowing the conversation lasted thirty minutes.

Luckystar looked at the clock, and was surprised they talked for that long. On the other hand, she was delighted that her food was ready and hot. She picked up her fork and ate at an impressively fast phase. Brock was kind of surprise on her hunger, that all he can do is grin as he ate slowly without appetite.

At last, minutes pasted and the troopers where filled up, whereas they can’t take anymore, unless they’ll explode. They both rested at the table waiting for a couple minutes to pass before heading out. Brock took the bottle of whiskey, and slightly opened it, letting the aroma flow through the air before he took a chance to pass it through his nose and appreciate the scent of pure whiskey. He grabbed a low height glass; half filled with ice cubes, and gently poured the whiskey as he turned the glass in a vertical position. Brock settled his drink down, and reached for another glass.

“Will you like some..” he asked…
Brock "LeGiT" Vik
TRP/PFC LeGiT/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/

-Paladin-

//StormPlatoon//
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[This message has been edited by Legit (edited November 22, 2007 10:22:50 PM)]
LunaTick
ComNet n00b

LunaTick

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  9
Total Posts:  14
November 28, 2007 3:44:12 PM    View the profile of LunaTick 
After The 'gift giving' in the hanger, Kreic ha d shiney new set of shock trooper armor.

[i]This could be fun..[i] He thought to himself. wondering how the jet pack would work. Kreic carefully loaded it all back into it's respective case and headed for his room.

Once he got there, he was itching to play with his new toys. However, he knew better, at least, for the moment.

Kreic spent the rest of his day doing crunches at the foot of his bed, Push-ups on the floor, and pull-ups on the bar in the closet. He new they had a gym, however he preferred to work out alone.

Besides, if he got to close to his squad mates, it would just make it all that much harder if they died. He wasn't willing to go through that again. The feeling of immeasureable loss, was something he couldn't, and would not ever, go through again.
-Paladin-
Private First Class  Kreic "LunaTick" Eldari
TRP/PFC LunaTick/1SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA/VE
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > The Song Remains the Same (Paladin)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:29:12 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 78  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >