Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  36
Total Posts:  1385
  RE: Art of Pain
September 18, 2007 4:14:24 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She noticed him locking the door. The keys beeping giving them the ok that they were indeed locked in the room. Saphira, normally would have said something to anyone else. Yet she knew they were going to end up sparring and this time hopefully with no destractions.  Sighing, she had gone back to th bag when she felt him press close to her.

Saph stiffened, the heat of his skin passing over to her, sent a sensation she wasn't sure she liked. Her mind was bent on what to do. Basic instinct was telling her to hit it were it counts. Yet she didn't want him down yet,so she opted for number two. Very quickly she moved tot he right, taking her hands and grabbed his arm like a baseball bat and ducked undeneath. The pull and twist forcing him to the ground face first. "I think I can handle it Jersh.." Her voice slurred, still holding onto his arm for a moment. God what is wrong with me?

The twi'lek let go of his hand after a moment, taking a few steps back from him. Her heart beat started to pick up, the rush and excitment of a good spar was comming. Something she always looked foward to. Instead of waiting for him  to say antything she  turned and walked over to the other side of the room, and begain her basic martial art forms. Yet she watched him out of the corner of her eye. "You don't have what it takes to win against me Jersh.." She smiled at the taunt. Raising her arms as she exacuted a spin hook kick.

Jersh rolled to the side and up into a crouch before standing. Suprised that she only managed to  have his face meet the floor. "Is that a challenge Saph?" He asked as saphira came back into a releaxed stance. Saph looked at him for a mooment, eyes sparkeling with desire for a good spar.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  39
Total Posts:  129
September 18, 2007 4:46:59 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
"You don't have what it takes to win against me Jersh" Saphira said in what could me taken as a mocking tone. Jersh snickered to himself as he heard the words replay over in his head.

"There are those that had said such things before" Jersh said, standing slowly to his feet and falling back, one foot sliding behind the other in an unusual stance that not many have seen before. "A great deal of them were pathetic con-men who decide to look down upon others from a pedestal of seniority or rank". An evil smile broke through his careless facade. "It makes it all the sweeter when they are knocked down from their foolish delusions".

Jersh peered over at Saphira, judging the distance between them and gave her a small wink. "The question is this Saphira. Do you have what it takes to back your words up?" Jersh said with his eyebrow raised, it appeared as if he had gotten in the habit of doing that as of late... He cracked his neck and planted his feet more firmly on the ground, biding his time and slowly taking in the various details of the room.

The punching bag swung back and forth in the center of the room, it could prove useful as a distraction later on, he made sure to keep that in mind. There were no weapons in the chamber today with the exception of the two vibroblades they had used in their last match. He found it odd that the cleaning droids had not removed them yet...perhaps they had not found a way to retrieve them yet. The tables were against the far walls to give them a large space to fight in. In other words... the conditions were perfect.

Jersh glanced back up at Saphira to see how she would respond to his challenge.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  37
September 18, 2007 5:25:52 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Do you have what it takes to back your words up?"

Saph smiled, showing her perfectly white teeth. More preadotory as she watched him look around the room. Obviously, things were going to be more perfect this time around.

"Do you?" She replied back, opening the palms of her hands.The words he spoke she knew herself. She  was born to fight. Her parents at least let her that much with the trained art of hand-to-hand and basic martial arts. Though the form of her ancestors was a tradtion it never stopped her from learning other things.

The Twi'lek had learned more in the academy. Fightening was one of her favorite things. It wasn't at first. The older cadet's loved the fact that they could beat her up. It wasn't until one day when she lost her rage in the ring that she beat the shit out of the senior cadet.  Using the combanations of others she broke his nose, a few ribs and his right leg. From then on she remembered the instructor giving her personal attention. Tuning her style, adding small details to make it look like a dance.

Comming out of the past, Saphira looked at him for a moment. The bag was in the middle of the room as her eyes focused in on him. "What is the wadger this time? You better no hold back on me.. I prefer a great challenge."

She hissed, and  took off at a run. Her legs sprang as she bent to the knee and jumped up, feet resting on the punching back for a split second as she pushed again. Her face in determination as  her body shot up to the ceiling and grabbed the two blade. Her weight, pulled them free with a cutting sound as she held her arms out to the side, landing in a crouch. Licking her lips Saph stood and tossed the blade to Jersh.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  41
September 18, 2007 6:07:35 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh caught the blade and sent it in a quick spinning motion, the steel hummed through the air as he warmed up. With a sudden motion he snapped the blade down and into a reverse grip that left the blade running along parallel to his arm. He tucked his left hand behind his back and shifted his foot forward into just the right position.

He wished dearly that he had another blade so he could use one of his more powerful styles against her.. but decided that he would fight her as she challenged, with all his strength. "I would never do you the shame of holding back" He said, a solemn oath from warrior to warrior. There were very few warriors in this era, let alone those who walked the path of the blade. Any novice could pick up a blaster and pull the trigger..... but to use a sword properly..... required more precision than the average being possessed.

He closed his eyes and felt his body responding to his subtle prodding, all of his muscles seemed to have recovered from the weakness. He slowly circled around as they had last time. Saphira mirrored his movements as they stared into each-others eyes, each felt as if they were looking into a mirror. His dark purple eyes flashed much in the same was as her pure silver. He saw her lick her lips and smiled evilly. "Are you in the mood for blood so soon Saphira?" He said and cracking his knuckles against the handle of his blade. The edge gleamed in the dull light as he brandished the blade as if it were a mere extension of his body.

"Well then" he moved a little closer, his muscles quivering with excitement for the fight to come. "Shall we dance then my dear?" He added the little pet name unconsciously.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  38
September 18, 2007 6:21:40 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"I am always am" Her words were low, dryly cut as their feet moved with purpose. Her response brought a smile to Jersh's lips as he tightened his grip even more. "Perhaps you'll taste better today.." She added. Jersh didn't say anything, only waited for her response. Saph stiffened at the pet name, her eyes growing to slits.I am no ones property Her mind raged. It was what she thought of when he said it.

Swiftly, She struck forward, swinging the blade vertically up towards his chest. The clash of the blade humed as the friction created sparks. Pressing herself in as the ground together, saph sidestepped and then moved in. Jacking her right elbow into his jaw before spinning away. Jersh grunted as he tasted blood in his mouth. Guess she doesn't like pet names.. As if echoing his thoughts the female growled.

Jersh took a hand to his lip, feeling the split as blood came away. Noting the excitement in Saph's eyes as she watched him. He could only think what was going threw her mind at the moment. Yet the look in her eyes said it all. She wanted blood and she was goign to get it one way or another. Jersh felt his spirits rise, never had he thought he would find such an equal. Flexing his arms he stepped forward slashing the blade up to a forty-five degree angle to nail across her torso. Again their blade clashed. The steel creating a wondrous music as his eyes looked to her stomach where the bruise was. "Please tell me you have more to offer jersh." Her voice hissed, swinging her foot out to kick him in the side of the leg.

Jersh, saw her movments and stepped tot he side, swinging the blade down to try and nock loose her grip on her own weapon. "By all means no.. I was just warming up."  He responded as the female twisted her body to move around his attack. "Good."

She replied, taking a step back and readied herself for his own attack. "I'd hate to see you pass out again.." Shooting her mouth off at him.
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 18, 2007 6:26:16 PM)]
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  42
September 18, 2007 6:45:44 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh spat a mouthful of blood to the side and saw Saphira's eyes follow its path to the floor with almost a look of disappointment on her face, as if the blood had been wasted. Jersh laughed loudly and charged as her, sparks showers the two as she stopped his charge, both of them growling fiercely in each others face. "You would only be my dear if i were yours as well" He whispered, not quite certain if he wanted her to hear what he had just said, he shut his mouth again.

Jersh slide his blade along her, batting it out wide enough to spin and elbow her just above the bruise covering her stomach. He heard her gasp from breath as he knocked the wind out of her. He swung his blade to try to draw a slight bit of blood on her cheek but she got her sword up in time to parry the blow. As their swords where busied Jersh brought his knee up in a short leap to connect with her jaw. As she went flying backwards in a short flight, he felt the skin on his arm torn open by the jagged blade of Saphira.

He growled in slight pain as he slide backwards, his eyes flashing over to Saphira to see if his attack were worth it. He saw she was also bleeding from her mouth and he grinned widely. His teeth were coated in his own blood, and so help him, he would not go down so easily. With a howl of fury they both charged at each other, the room rang with the impact. The force of the blow left Jersh's arm tingling with numbness, and he was sure she was not that much better off.

Jersh spun in a back-handed strike only to find his fist catching air as Saphira ducked under his clumsy blow. She stabbed out at him but Jersh managed to shift to the side so the blade just missed the delicate skin of his side. She stood and thrust again for his chest, but Jersh surprised her with his reaction. He caught the blade in his bare hare, drawing deep gashes in his hands and nearly severing a tendon. He smiled through the horrible pain and struck with the side of his blade, trying to knock her in the head.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  39
September 18, 2007 7:06:20 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Hearing his words brought a pang into her stomach. Saphira wasn't sure how to answer to him or what he exactly ment. Instead it only fueled her anger as they continued to dance around the room. Her blade striking, his blocking. It continued on until he managed to connect to her jaw sending her back.

Saphira tasted her own blood, spitting tot he side as her eyes seem to grow darker. A look of you really should not have done that crossed her face. Snarling they went at it once more. Saphira dodging his fist blow as she stabbed up and watched as Jersh caught the blade. Blood again pooled from his hand and saph knew that what he did probably hurt like hell. He really was outstanding and it didn't even slow him down.

Jersh's blade collided against her temple with a heavy whack. Stunning her for a moment as her eyes saw stars. Jersh smiled, using that moment to release her weapon and spin around her. Grabbing her hands as he knocked the black away and pulled her back against him. Using his good hand to hold her arms he took the injured and swung the blade up towards her throat. Small drops of his blood beading on her chest and dripping down the front. "Do you yield?" He whispered, leaning down to her ear as he purred against her.

Saphira growled, cursing to herself for being to slow as the pain subsided. The smell of blood was starting to drive her into a rage as she rammed her head back to nail him in the face. The impact made him stumble back as she twisted free. His blade only coming up and nicking her chin. Spinning around she kicked up and nailed him where it counted. Smiling sweetly she stepped back as Jersh went to his knees in pain. "Never.." She replied, taking her finger to the blood on her chest and back to her lips as she went for her blade. Sweat beading down their bodies as things were starting to get interesting. "You still haven't stated what you want if you beat me..." She replied.
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 18, 2007 7:25:18 PM)]
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  43
September 18, 2007 7:37:40 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh pushed aside the pain as he stood up, tenderly. He groaned as he thrust his legs out in a few kicks to stretch out the ache in his nether regions. He snapped a glare on her for the cheap shot but his look softened as he stared at her. For some reason, he could not stay mad at her. With a deep breath he arched his back and threw his blade at her, which spun and over hilt soaring right for her. Jersh charged in right behind the blade and as she batted it it aside with her own sword.

Jersh's injured hand batted her own out wide, the sword coming free from her hand. Blood from his cut hand sprayed all over her arm and he sunk his fist into her already bruised stomach as a form of payback. Jersh heard her gasp of pain and grabbed her around the stomach to throw her against the metal wall. He did not relent because he knew just how tough Saphira really was. She manged to kick her right into his midriff but he slugged her across the face, only to be matched by a like blow right across his cheek.

He exchanged blows with her again, the blood running freely from his nose as one of her hits connected. She spun and threw Jersh back against the wall, battering him with quick hits and kicks. Jersh put his legs againt the wall and pushed off,  tackling her down to the ground and crossing his arms over her throat, but her hands slide between him and pushed back against his stranglehold. He wrapped his legs around hers so she couldnt kick anymore.

"So...... If I win....... what should i get........ or...... if you win...... what would you want...... my dear" He said, using her pet title again..... though he knew he was going to pay for it yet again.
[This message has been edited by Jersh (edited September 18, 2007 7:39:53 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  40
September 18, 2007 7:58:00 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She struggled against him. Her stomach screaming from another hit as they battled against the floor now. Her eyes locked onto his despite him having her pinned. Snarling as he had his waist on her she used her hands. One hand pushing up while the other she took her index fingers and jammed then in-between his arm and elbow. It was enough that he loosened his grip and she pushed him off. Rolling away as she leaped up to her feet. Her chest covered in his blood now as she shivered in delight.

"What do you want?." Taking a deep breath as she waited for him to get up. "Myself, you get night watch with me for a month." The words slipped from her mouth, causing her to grind her teeth before adding. "Besides, the company would be nice and a night spar would be re-freshing." She stated quickly. Regarding how Strong he was. His wound still bleeding as she looked around the room fro her weapon.

"Do not call me dear.. I do not belong to anyone..." She added, turning her back to him as she went towards the punching bag. "If I were you.. I'd just give up.. You're bleeding again.. You sure you even want to continue.." She teased. Feeling the blood lust starting to rise as she turned and licked her lips. Admit it.. you like him. She thought. Well he was a grand warrior, like herself. However she still was frightening against her better judgment. Spinning on her foot she sucked in her stomach. Knowing she was going to defiantly need a long hot soak in the fresher after this.

Her whole body ached, yet it was welcoming. To have herself tested over and over with him. The game was getting harder and the danger was more real. Saphira smiled at the thought. Drenched in sweat and blood she  would not have it any other way.
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 18, 2007 8:15:37 PM)]
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  44
September 18, 2007 8:38:43 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh was shocked when he heard her say that for her victory, she wanted him to be on night duty with  her. He was sure his jaw almost dropped to the ground, but he shouldered the punching bag , which knocked Saphira over and he jumped at her to try to in her again. She was to quick  for him though and rolled out of the way so  Jersh fell heavily onto the floor. He rolled to the side as well just as Saphira's foot came down where his head was a moment ago.

He came up from his roll, his chest was heaving slightly and his hand was starting to swell, though the blood spilling from his hand was slowing. He wasnt certain if it was because it was healing over a little, or that he was running out of blood however. He looked at Saphira, who was also  covered almost completely in blood.... although a great deal of it was his own. Somehow...... that image appealed to him in a strange way that made his blood boil. He wondered breifly......if Saphira felt anything simliar to this. He bared his teeth  and she leapt at him like a wild animal and they grappled wildly while rolling along on the mats.

All finesse seemed to have given way to violence, perhaps it was something to do  with their nature. Jersh felt the bruise over one eye forming as his vision was obstructed by the swelling of his eye. He wouldnt let that stop him though and he elbowed Saphira in the ribs.

"If..... I....win" Jersh managed to gasped between breathing and spasms of blood leaking from his mouth. "I... get to call you.... dear!" He said, and a bruised smile crossed his face despite the pain in almost every inch of his body. He would not give up, though if truth was to be told, he would not mind spending more time with Saphira in the least....in fact........ he would enjoy having such a privilge
[This message has been edited by Jersh (edited September 18, 2007 8:43:24 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  41
September 18, 2007 9:06:53 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"I... get to call you.... dear!"

Saph snarled, but a bet was a bet.She wasn't going to not honor what he wanted.He could have asked for much worse She thought, knowing damn well there were worse things. At least that made him honorable. Rolling back up, one knee on the ground she gave him a cold stare.

"Fine.. but you won't win so it makes...no.. diffrence." She huffed, chest heaving as she sucked in air. Saphira waited a moment, catching her breath as she wondered exactly what he was thinking. Never did she think her first assignment she would find someone so like her. In fact, she never truly thought about it. Her past was confusing as it was and she bet his was too.

Jersh smiled, licking his lips as he had the impression of tasting her blood once more. Again, he blinked a few times, watching the female before him. Was he really thinking along those lines? Saph was his squad mate, fighter and comrade. However other thoughts were slipping into the mix. "We will see Saph..but now.."  He then rushed at her, picking up the blade from the ground and struck towards her right shoulder in a sweeping cut.

Saph side stepped, but was abit to slow. Slicing a thin cut across her shoulder as she fell back into a backwards summersault. Hissing, she took her left hand to the wound and pressed against it,, as she watched him taste her blood again.

Whatever the feeling was, the site of what he was doing excited her. The thrill and pain was part of the game. Snarling, she didn't give him time make another attack. As he held the blade in an awkard position the Twe'lik spun in with a roundhouse kick. Jersh just laughed, reaching out with a hand and pulled her foward to loos her balanc. She went down  hard on her back, knocking the wind out of her as she was  stunned for a moment.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  45
September 18, 2007 9:24:56 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Not questioning his luck, he tossed the more or less broken vibroblade aside and pinned the stunned Saphira once more,  being careful enough to avoid any counter attack. He snarled triumphantly and wondered if he had truly done well enough to satisfy her. His breath was coming to him in gasps because they had not paused for any rest in their brutal fight. He stared around the room at the various bloodstains onn the floor and walls. The room appeared to be coated in crimson paint from the looks of it. Various cuts and gouges along the walls and floor gave testiment to their wielding of the bladed weapons.

Jersh saw their weapons laying on the mat, their blades were chipped to no end and were just about ready to fall apart. They really put the steel to its limits. He looked to the door to find it still securely locked and then he stared down into her silver eyes which appeared to be gazing at him intently. "The cleaning droids are going to have one hell of a time cleaning our mess up Saphira" His voice croaked and he cleared his throat, the blood was making his throat feel rather raw.

Saphira snorted at his rather unfunny comment but from her vantage point on the floor  even she had to agree with his assesment. "We really tore the place up" She said, her voice seemed to hold a grudging respect for his fighting skills. That meant more to Jersh than he could even decribe at this moment. He leaned closer so his face was no more than an inch from hers.

"Tell you what...... " He whispered to her, his breath tickeling her face. "I will come help with night duty... if you let me call you dear". He leaned just a little closer, his purple eyes staring deeply into her silver orbs as he awaited her response.
[This message has been edited by Jersh (edited September 18, 2007 9:29:35 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  42
September 18, 2007 9:48:01 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Not that the droids would complain about the mess. More then likely it would be reported to doc and he would want to know who they killed. Saph trembled under him, her eyes locked onto his as he leans in close. The smell of blood tearing threw her senses.

"I will come help with night duty... if you let me call you dear"

His words, soft spoken brushed against her skin. Saphira took in a deep breath and held it for a moment. He was calling their spar a match. Wanting to give in and both win. "Are you saying you want to actually do night duty with me?" Saph questioned, slowly relaxing as he still had her pinned. Her breathing slowly started to relax as the heat poured off her body, mixing with the blood and sweat. Definatly a shower is going to feel real damn good.

Jersh looked at her for a moment, thinking how beautiful she was and how close.. No.. Not now. He thought, pushing the urge behind him as he leaned in a tad closer. "I would not mind at all..dear." He smiled watching as her eyes darkened once more with the pet name. Saph let loose a growl from her throat in annoyance.

"I can still win." She snapped, trying to ignore his amused smile she could see in his eyes. His breath, gently blew over her lips. husky and warm as a small drop of blood from his cut fell from his lower lip onto hers. Her eyes shot open wider,licking her lips and savoring the taste. "Why do you insist on wanting to call me dear?" She whispered, the lines in her face softening towards him as she had the picture in her mind of wanting to lean up that inch between and  tast him even further.
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 18, 2007 9:52:35 PM)]
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  46
September 18, 2007 10:12:49 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh felt her body trembling and was worried that perhaps he was being far to selfish. From her trembling it was obvious to him just how uncomfortable she was about the situation. She seemed more confused than anything  to him. About the situation, and even about her own feelings.  He could not rightly blame her for that however.... his mind was a whirlwind of confusion as well. He.. he cared for Saphira .... he knew that much for certain but.... he didnt know if he could risk himself by showing that emotion openly yet. He knew that getting close to anyone was a hazard in its self, anyone can betray and anyone can be betrayed. He had made the mistake of allowing the latter happen to him once.... and he was deathly afraid to let it happen again.... but....

She asked if he really wanted to do  guard duty with her, and she was probably thinking to herself 'why?'. To be perfectly honest.... he was wondering that as well. He leaned a little closer and his hand brushed across her cheek, he wondered if he had purposely avoided hitting her face for some reason.... He did not even seem to realize what he was doing... A drop of blood dropped down from his split lip to splash gently against her own and he saw her tongue dart out to lick her lips. He could see almost... a hunger in her eyes as she stared at his lips. He wondered just what was running through her mind then  and there... he thought he had an idea.... but he hesitated for a moment then  decided to throw caution to the winds.

"You look a little thirsty" He whispered to Saphira as he leaned a little closer still. "My dear..." With that, his lips pressed against hers in a tender, yet hesitant kiss, as if he expected her to pull away instantly.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  43
September 18, 2007 10:33:35 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
As his hand brushed across the side of her face Saph didn't know what to do. The touch, strange but not un welcomed as she tasted of his blood.

"You look a little thirsty.."My dear..."

Meeting her eyes with his own as he pressed his lips to her. The female stiffened for a moment, but didn't pull away as a wave of feeling shot straight threw her body. His blood, so very sweet mingled on her tongue. A craze went to her as she found herself enjoying the kiss and pressed back, deepening it as she drank the sweet blood from him.

The memory of why she enjoyed the site, smell and taste of blood came rushing back to her. Saph had already been gone a year from her family. Brought into what she considered hell as instructos attempted just about everything on her to break her spirit. The few times she managed to flee from them she was always caught and roughed up. Well it wasn't until  one time someone took it too far.

Saphira was caught in the hall. A younger man in his mid twenties who had graduated the academy early was attempting to teach her a lesson abut regarding older seniors. The young girl firs toff didn't even do anything to warrent attention. He was looking for sport and sense she had to family to back her up Saphira was fair game for anyone. The young man had then dragged her off to his private quarters.

Calling her un savvy names as he attempted to force himself on her.  Saphira screamed  for help, but behind closed doors no one cared.  Pressing himself to her saph reached out, her hand grabbing onto his gear belt and grabbed his bibro blade. She acted on instinct. Slashint between her and nailing him in the jugular. A gurlged cry came from him as she was sprayed with his blood. Tasting the blood something just clicked. She became a monster. Stabbing him over and over until his friends entered and dragged her off, calling her a killer. Saphira thought her life was over. However, the academy had a listening device in the room. In fact all the rooms in case something like that happened. She had never knwon until then.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  47
September 18, 2007 10:59:21 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh was just about to stop kissing her, fearing that all he had done was upset her beyond belief when he felt his tongue brush against his briefly. Then suddenly he felt her pulling him closer, and kissing him full on. He closed his eyes and fell into the sweetness of her kiss and the unbelievable softness of her lips. His fingers relaxed and he realised that he was still slightly pinning her down. He quickly shifted only to have Saphira roll over and pin him down instead, a triumphant smile on her face as she kissed him again, before sitting back and licking her lips.

"This means you are mine for a month" She said with her smile, one that seemed to spread a warmth through Jersh's chest whenever she saw it. She ran her fingers across some of the scars across his chest. One in particular, a large jagged one that ran from his left should all the was down to his abs was of particular interest. "You can tell me how you got these" she whispered. Jersh nodded, knowing full well that she would enjoy the stories of war and bloodshed that he had to tell.

For the first time since could remember.... he was glad.... glad that life had turned out the way it did.... because it had led him to Saphira... Jersh rested his hand on her arm for a moment before picking her lithe form up in his weary muscles and standing up carefully.

"I think that we should go to the medical bay... my dear" He said to her in a quiet voice. From their various states of injuries, he knew she could not argue a good case. "Boy oh boy that droid is going to give me hell.... and Doc when he finds out as well..". He turned to stare into Saphira's silver eyes as he helf her in his arms.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  44
September 18, 2007 11:38:22 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
If the medic droid were human it probably would have tossed it's arms up into the air when they both walked threw the doors. Saph and jersh both grinned towards each other as they were both taken off and dumped into the bacta tanks for an hour. For right after they were to report to Doc who looked at their medical records.

"What the heck were you two doing? Trying to kill yourselves?" Doc asked as the pair of them just grinned and took the grill. Only in the end to have him assign them night duty for a month in the effort to keep them tired and not have re occurring incidents like that again.

Once they were dismissed the pair walked down the halls back to their rooms. Saph kept her eyes straight ahead as jersh turned to look at her. "Well, that wasn't so bad.." He started. Saph ended up giving a grin on the corners of her face before stopping to look at him. "It's not the worse he could have done. I've been in worse situations for EMI." She smiled again.

Jersh tipped his head and pressed her back gently to the wall. Not trying to scare her as he placed a hand gently on her shoulder. His thumb rubbing against the smooth skin. "No, I know for a fact he must be busy planning our next mission." Something told him Doc didn't really look at the report. His troops were alive and that was what mattered. Baring her teeth Saph pushed him back and whipped her head around. The ends of her lekku slapping against his shoulder gently.

"Either way I don't mind at all." Giving him a smile. Jersh let out a grumble and scooped her up into his arms, carrying her the rest of the way back to his room.

"Hey.. put..me...down.." She muttered. Jersh smiled as they entered his room and only then he put her down. "There.. happy?" he teased. Saph snorted as he closed the door and locked it.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  48
September 19, 2007 12:03:36 AM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh paused for a moment to wonder why had locked the door but shrugged away any odd thoughts he was considering.  He would not be making a move that serious on Saphira tonight, she could seriously kill him! With a shrug of his renewed shoulders he sat down on his bunk and smiled when Saphira sat down next to him. She had healed even better off that he did... though he was certain she was as tired as he was. Perhaps they were both just to sturbborn to admit it to eachother.

He felt her lean against side and his smile grew wider as he wrapped an arm  around her shoulders. The warmth of another living being... it had a certain appeal to him....at least.... as long as it was Saphira. He heard her light breathing and felt it through the thin shirt he  had been provided at the medical area. He looked down  to  see that she was just on the verge of falling asleep. Her weary face, although smooth and beautiful.... her face help a look that seemed to suggest that she would have troubling dreams if she were to fall asleep soon.

"You do have a cute side" He whispered as he stared at her sleepy face.

"Who is cute now?" he heard her voice asked and jumped as he heard her speak. He looked down into her silver eyes with his mouth wide open from her little trick. She started to laugh, the first time that Jersh had heard her truly laugh that he could remember. Jersh slid his fingers between hers and held her hands in his. Although his large hands dwarfed hers, he knew the strength of those fingers all too well.

He rubbed a hand across her stomach, here he had hit her earlier andn let out a sigh of regret. "Does it hurt?" He asked, a tone of worry evident in his tone.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  45
September 19, 2007 12:58:08 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
His hands traced her stomach where the bruise lay. It was pretty sensitive, sucking it in as she gave a low grin. "It's not as bad as it was before the bacta tank" She replied with distaste in her mouth.Too bad the bacta only works on certain things She thought to herself.

Jersh frowned,taking his hand to lay on her waist and pulled her gently to him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean -" He began as Saphira cut him off. "No need. I did not mind it. Not in the least. What doesn't kill one will make then stronger." She replied, still feeling a little strange with what she was doing. Jersh himself was feeling strange, yet content.

"I never thought by joining the army I would run into someone like you." He whispered to her, brining his hand up to touch her cheek gently. Saphira yawned, taking her hand up to pull her lekku back over to rest behind her on the bed. "You joined by choice then?" She asked softly. Jersh nodded and then felt the awkward silence begin to hit. She wanted to know why he joined and knew he couldn't tell her just yet.She would think I am a monster He thought. "Yes I did join on my own. I had very little choice in the matter." Hoping that would satisfy her for now he took his hand back down to her stomach and rubbed it gently. Hoping that it would help with some of her discomfort.

Saphira closed her eyes for a moment, relaxing for the first time in a while as his hand rubbed the pain away. Saph never felt like this towards anyone and for once she was starting to feel much better. She just truly wondered what he thought of her.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  49
September 19, 2007 7:30:05 AM    View the profile of Jersh 
"The galaxy is a harsh place" Jersh said to her and seemed  to wrap his arms around her and pull her close. Maybe it was because her warmth seemed to keep the memories from drawing him into despair, as they often did. He knew he was not the only one who had suffered pain in the galaxy...... but he doubted he could mind many to match his history. He pushed aside the unease and took a deep breath, Saphira wanted to know more about him... that much he could tell. He owed it to her to answer whatever he could,

"I joined because i felt i had nowhere left to go" he said in a whisper, remembering all of the enemies he had made and the worlds that would gladly execute him for his lack of respect reguarding authority. "I.....lived as a Mercenary since I was eleven..... the .....place.... i was at before then was no longer welcome to a monster such as myself.....not that i cared" he continued, remembering that horrible place that could no doubt be described as a living hell. He felt his body shiver despite the warmth of the room, for it was not caused by a simple lack of heat.

"I learned at an early age that power is what matters in this galaxy...... those without it shall be consumed" he said, his voice sullen again. He twisted to look at Saphira, wondering if she had fallen asleep, she was remaining rather quiet. She was staring at him intently with a look he could not identify..... it wasnt pity....... but not quite respect...."But.... it was all worth it....... just to find you... my dear" he said and his still shivering hand rested against her lekku a moment before running his hand along the soft appendege.

"Your skin has a wonderful pattern you know" he whispered, admiring the flame-like markings across her body. He wanted so badly to kiss her again.... but he did not want to frighten her...after all....perhaps she had only kissed him back because he had been bleeding...
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  46
September 19, 2007 4:55:03 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saphira thought, from the way he was looking at her that she thought him a monster. No look of even pity went threw her face as she brought her hand to his cheek. "You're strong Jersh. I admire you for it. Spme things happen for a reason. I am sure of that. The few people who knew my past thought me just to  be a spoiled brat.." Her eyes darkened and Jersh had an idea that she probaly proves them wrong.

"Your skin has a wonderful pattern you know"

Saphira looked at him. Trying to look past his eyes as she thought about  what he said. Many peopple and other beings didn't have much choice. Some like Jersh chose the army as a last resort. Others like herself were taken and forced until it was all they knew. Sighing she thought back to her parents. They were just images now, pictures of her past. Saph doubted that even if she were allowed to see them that she wouldn't. Simply because that life was dead and gone.More importantly, I don't think I could even go back into that life. It wouldn't fit me anymore.

"My father I know thought that. I was told that not many  were born with such designs. Most  if they wished had to go threw the painfull hours to have anything like what I have." Her voice whispered to him, staring past into the pools of his eyes as he touched her lekku softly. Sending a strange jolt of wamrth to her core. She knew her lekku were sensative, to bring pain and pleasure if touched  by the right person. She had a fair amout of people try. Her eyes darkened at the memories fo those who thought she was easy.

Just because most of my people are known for dancers, slaves and other activites. It's what made me diffrent.

Jersh took his hand back, thinking he did something to upset her as her eyes darkened. "I'm sorry Dear. I didn't mean to touch you -"  Saph linked and intruppted him.

"No, it's not you.. I.. I was just remembering things from the past. Stuff I thought would never resurface." Her voice softened as the eye color returned to normal. Jersh noted that she didn't react to him with even a dirty look when he called her dear. Taking her hand away from his face, she felt the heat leave. Shaking gently  as she gave a look saying she was enjoying his touch. A look that said more to him then words. Of course Saphira was one to  not express raw emotion. Action was her true passion.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  51
September 19, 2007 5:19:11 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh felt the skin of her lekku twitch under his touch as if she was shocked and repulsed by his action. He quickly withdrew his hand, afraid that he had crossed the line with his action. He mentally scolded himself for not being able to control himself. ofcourse she did not enjoy some idiot randomly touching her lekku’ he though to himself as he looked away from her face, “I... im sorry.... I did not mean to..... so suddenly touch...” he said, trying to think of a proper apology. He felt as if nothing would redeem him from this, it was little better than trying to force himself on her.

It was then he heard her voice..."No, it's not you.. I.. I was just remembering things from the past. Stuff I thought would never resurface.". He looked up at her, his eyes wide with surprise at her response. He wondered if it was odd that he felt thinking that Saphira was going to kill him after he did something foolish like what he had done just now. But.... perhaps... even Saphira had a soft side to her as well. The fact that she was evening showing him her soft side spoke more that any words could.... He knew just how difficult it was to build up armor around ones heart.... but it was much more difficult to let someone in through all that armor.

He caught a look from her after he had pulled his hands away, one that seemed to suggest she had enjoyed his moment of foolishness. He had always wondered what a Twi’lek felt when his or her lekku was touched... He would have to remember to ask Saphira later. He nodded as her words and waited for her to make a move, too afraid to do anything for fear of messing up.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  47
September 19, 2007 5:45:04 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saphira felt herself shudder, in a good way. Here was someone who was her equal. A man that understood battle and wasn't afraid to sacrifice anything. She herself, was the same. She was never one to believe in destiny, but perhaps this once she could. Though she would never admit it to him or the rest of the squad.

At least she didn't feel totally stupid. She was not a child and knew all about what couples did. Saph had seen enough holo-dramas and things out out in the streets to understand enough. Then, suddenly a thought rolled over.Couple?? She asked herself, looking back up at him. He called her dear, yet Saph wasn't to sure if he intended what she was thinking, or if it was just to annoy here.

Jersh waited, feeling almost uneasy. Was she plotting some way to harm him? The thought of what she could do with those hands brought both a pain and pleasure sensation threw him.However, castration isn't something I'd like to experience

Saphira then smiled, gently as she thought how to not over react. The sensations she was feeling were strange and slowly he was seeing her softer side. Jersh felt honored, for the sole purpose that he doubted few ever had seen this side. It would probably shock the rest of the squad.Never mind.. them just seeing us together would be enough. The thought was pleasant, the word "us", that rang in his mind. Jersh wondered how she would react to that if things were to go that way. He didn't have much time to consider it before Saph leaned forward, tipping her head up as their eyes met and her lips pressed against his. Softly at first as if she were testing the new waters. Then she pressed harder, taking one of her arms to lay over his side.
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 19, 2007 5:49:57 PM)]
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  52
September 19, 2007 7:02:06 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Saphira looked deep in thought and Jersh stayed silent, allowing her the peace that she seemed to desire at the moment. When her shoulders began to quiver or shudder, he felt he had to say something. Just as Jersh was opening his mouth to attempt to comfort her, she leaned closer to him and look up at him with her sensual silver eyes. She leaned forwards, his neck craning up and kissed him tentatively. He could hardly believe it and thought he may have a heart attack, but then his mind seemed to have escaped the temporary paralysis as he felt her kissing him harder this time.

She pushed him a little to the side so she could crawl closer and slip one of her arms around him. As if moving of their own accord, his arm around were around her waist and pulling her closer before he even realized it. Saphira seemed to let out a feral growl and rolled over with him onto the bunk.

~_~_~_~_~_~ Time Lapse ~_~_~_~_~_~

Jersh found Saphira out on their active night duties a little earlier than when their shift was planned to start at. It was rather cold, as testified by Saphira’s body shivering slightly and the puffs of moisture escaping her tender lips. His trained feet making not a whisper of noise, he snuck up behind her carrying two steaming mugs of a drink Jersh could not even pronounce. Jersh rested one cup against her arm, hoping to scare her. All she did was take the cup and slip from it, of course it would not be THAT easy to sneak up on Saphira.

He sat down to find her smiling at his attempt to surprise her. “Yeah yeah... laugh it up” Jersh mumbled to her and he felt her hand on his arm. He looked to the side to find her with that smile he had grown to like and he sipped on his own drink as well. “You know Saphira......” He said..... hardly believing that he would ever think... let alone utter the words in his entire lifetime..... they escaped his lips....”I love you”
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  49
September 19, 2007 9:52:19 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The warm mug in her hand seemed to take off the edge of the bitter cold. Doc had decided to start their night watch much earlier then they had planned. Considering that they were  waiting on the finial stages before the new mission. Saphira toed the cool ground, placing the drink to her lips when Jersh spoke.

”I love you”

Her eyes opened wide, practically dropping the drink to the ground. Jersh looked almost embarressed. His index finger rubbing up against the mug.Great.. I know.. I know it's too soon. She is going to think I am nuts He thought, watching her react. Pale suprise this time on her face as she took a step closer to him. Jersh thought for a moment she was going to hit him.

Saphira was for at once lost for words. Her heart pounded against  her breast as she thought of what to say. They hadn't known each other long, but she couldn't help but feel the durasteel wall around her heart melt away when she was with him. It had started from her first mission as a greene. Some kind of connection that made her want to act almost silly around him. Thankfully her attitude helped and she outwardly didn't appear to change. The Army helped that out as well.

"Jersh..I.."

Her words faltered, and Jersh felt his heart begain to fade. He knew it. He said it too soon. What a fool he must look like to her. Saph on the other hand thought back to their time shared in his quarters. How much she had let go to him. How  she felt them connect even harder that she swore she could feel his pain. There was a word for it. Lifebond. She had hoped that so much but wasn't sure even while in his arms. Now he spoke the words, as she needed to as well in acnowledement. Moving closer to him, her breath creating the slight fog she leaned into him, close to his ear.

"I love you too.."
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  54
September 19, 2007 10:23:59 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh felt warmth breath against his ear as Saphira leaned close and whispered. He sword he could feel the movement of her lips before she even spoke the words. She was that close to him..

"I love you too.." she said..... he wondered if he was hearing things again. Jersh just sat there for several moments before the words finally sank into his mind. He jerked suddenly and the hot drink sprayed all over his face, burning slightly but only enough to make Jersh wince at the painful heat. He set his mug down and brushed it off quickly with his uniform sleeve. He heard laughing to his side and turned to see Saphira howling with laughter at what must have looked like the stupidest thing she had even seen.

He couldn’t really blame her though.... he just made a Jawa seem graceful in comparison to him. He was still brushing away the last of the drink from his face when he felt something..... no someone.... Saphira sitting on his lap wit his back to her. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her neck as he felt her back against his chest. He felt her hands rubbing him arms slowly, as if she enjoyed the warmth his body radiated. He stared out at the stars with her, the two of them sharing a moment of silence before Jersh finally spoke.

"Did you say you love me also?" Jersh asked, his voice whispering into her ear so that she shivered, with what, he was unsure. She nodded her head silently. "You could have any man you want. Why..... would you want someone like me?" He asked her.. it sounded coney....... but.. she really was beautiful by any races standards. A guy like him, with so many scars covering his body with so little to show for it, would stand no chance to be with a woman as great as Saphira. He wondered if she could someone get a sense of what he was thinking as well...
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  51
September 19, 2007 11:44:05 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Did you say you love me also?" Jersh asked, his voice whispering into her ear so that she shivered. Saphira nodded her head silently. "You could have any man you want. Why..... would you want someone like me?" He asked her.

There was a long moment of pause as her gaze shifted to the stars. He did speak true, she could have any man she could have wanted. Saph had seen her fair of handsome faces at the academy growing up. Hell, she even had many of them want her. Yet they never truly intrested her. She was never one to fall into a pretty face.

Turning in his lap to face him the female didn't smile or show any emotion. All Seriousness in heart as she would in battle. "Until I met you, there was no one who could defeat me in a spar match. I was the best in my class.." Shr whispered, her silky breath blwoing against him made Jersh shivver in delight. "I had my share of males try to either force themselves on me, or become part of my life in another way. Either way it didn't matter. I lived for the fight, hunt and kill.." She curled her lips up onto a tight smile.

Jersh only nodded. She was so much like him in attitude and in spirit. EVen though both had diffrent up-bringing. He must have shown something on his face for she leaned in and kissed him gently for a moment.

"I chose you because I wanted to. A warrior to match my own. The one who can actualy beat me to a standstill. I love everything about you. Even your marked up body." SHe whispered as she pulled back. Standing she placed her mug down on the table they had out there. Her eyes starign ahead as she walked  down to the side of the building and leaned against it. Shivering in the cold as her lekku twitched in annoyance. Part of her feeling stupid that she even told him that. Hoping he didn't find her weak for her strange past.
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 19, 2007 11:47:19 PM)]
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  56
September 20, 2007 12:06:54 AM    View the profile of Jersh 
Saphira seemed as if she were coming to terms with something within her own heart. Jersh remained silent as she said how she loved everything about him...... even down to his scars. He was just about to pulls her close to him again when she sat up and walked away. She was still struggling with her emotions..... and he could understand that feeling better than most. He slowly rose to his feet and saw she was shivering in cold and her lekku were twitching in what must have been annoyance. He quickly stripped off his jacket and placed it around her  and rested his arms on the shoulders.

Jersh carefully took Saphira's delicate face in his hands and turned her to look at him. He could see tears of frustration forming in her eyes and gave her a calming smile that seemed to say everything is going to be just fine. He was just as embarrased, scared and frightened by the prospect of being in love with Saphira as she was with him, but for some reason..... he felt strangely calm. As if being with her now, and knowing she shared the same feelings as him... gave him some type of strength he did not know he possesed before.

Jersh stared into her eyes for what seemed an eternity, the silver pools of light seemed to capture him and hold him in a state of bliss. He leaned in a kissed her again, short and sweet as he pulled back just enough to part their lips. "You and I are one Saphira" He whispered to her, placing his hand over her heart. "I am yours as you are mine, forever.....I will never leave you" he said, he felt the tie between them, though he did not understand it. He knew for a fact that their fates had become entertwined.
[This message has been edited by Jersh (edited September 20, 2007 12:08:31 AM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

Post Number:  54
September 20, 2007 3:27:42 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Feeling the cold against her skin Saph cursed silently for a moment. She felt weak and foolish that she had said so much. It was not like her to actually feel the things she was feeling. Just then she felt a warm jacket slide over her shoulders and stong arms wrap around her.  Taking his hands he gently took her face and forced her to look at him. A few tears had  started to bud, forcing her to feel even less of a fighter.

"You and I are one Saphira" He whispered to her, placing his hand over her heart. "I am yours as you are mine, forever.....I will never leave you"

He finished, tracing his hand from her jaw to the back of her shoulder once more. Saphira could only stare at him for a moment. Lost at words as he held her against him. "You shoud not have seen that.." She whispered, almost ignoring what he had just said. KNowing it was true but weaving around them for th emoment.

"Seen what?" He breathed, rubbing her shoulders gently to ease the tension he felt.  Saph sniffed swallowing a breath of cool night air before responding. "The tears.. I'm.. not one to cry for anything. It gives off the smell of weakness.." Jersh  squeezed her shoulders tighter, craning his neck back to make sure no one was watching them. The watch in itself was utter crap but it was ment as a way to keep training. Not that anyone would be able to make it on the compound anyway.

"You're not weak Saphira. You've already proven that in the last mission and in other areas." Feeling his throat tighten as Jersh could understand why she would feel that way. The Army wasn't one to have a spot of weakness in their ranks. Then again, he doubted she ever shown any type of weakness. Shaking her head she  looked back over into his eyes. "You don't understand.. I never cry.. not once.. even when I was a child. It's rare when I even shed one tear.." leaning back into him  as she sighed gently.
Jersh
ComNet Novice

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  58
September 20, 2007 7:42:02 PM    View the profile of Jersh 
Jersh felt miserable as Saphira grew upset from the tears that flowed down her cheeks and mumbled curses to himself quietly. He was such an idiot.... how could he make.... the woman he loved cry. He was about to deck himself in the face when he heard Saphira speaking. Her voice was quiet and it was different from her usual feisty tone that he had grown accustomed to..

"You don't understand.. I never cry.. not once.. even when I was a child. It's rare when I even shed one tear.." she said, leaning back into him as she sighed gently. He felt her against him again and could do little more than wrap his arms around her and hold her to him. He felt her shoulders bobbing with silent sobs and wondered if had made a mistake with confessing so suddenly to her... he looked to the side and could not bring himself to stare into her eyes.

“I...don’t...... im sorry....my dear..” he said and moved to turn away to leave her to sort out her thoughts. He felt Saphira cling to his arm to stop him from moving and the jacket he put on her fluttered in the cold breeze. Jersh turned to look at her and say that she was shivering.... right now..... she looked so helpless and confused.... he felt as if he had done something even more terrible that he had imagined.

“Please” She whispered softly slowly pushing him down and crawling into his lap again. “Please don’t leave me alone right now” She said again, her hands felt over his chest as he nodded and offered her a comforting smile. Her hands ran across the scar over his heart and he flinched slightly as her fingers traced over it. A look of ancient pain crossed Jersh’s face as she watched his reaction.
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Art of Pain  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:24:43 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 178  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >