ComNet Novice

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  42
Total Posts:  553
  RE: Outerrim War 3
March 6, 2007 2:56:27 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Look its me...2nd place with considerably less matches than the guy in first. I'll post this past weeks in a sec.

-----------------------
Petty Officer 2nd Class 'Tomas' Dagoram
FL/PO2 Tomas/Nazgul 3-1/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [MC1]

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."
Tomas
ComNet Novice

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  43
Total Posts:  553
March 6, 2007 3:01:41 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
      Club      Name          Points  Matches    Wins      Losses  Ties
1     DB     Tyno         456     42     36     6     0
2     DB     Malidir     382     60     27     33     0
3     NR5F     Qui         252     55     43     12     0
4     NR5F     InfestedPat     232     49     40     9     0
5     VE     Yillis         190     37     9     27     1
6     VE     Kairo         181     30     20     10     0
7     DB     Vladek         180     58     12     46     0
8     RS     Raven         178     16     16     0     0
9     VE     Tomas         172     22     10     12     0
10     GE     Xayun Erinos     156     29     28     1     0
11     RS     Kaz         131     28     22     6     0
12     NR5F     Darth Angelus     130     18     11     6     1
13     RS     Jester         128     19     5     14     0
14     RS     MERLANCE     105     21     5     16     0
15     DB     Zandro         98     12     8     4     0
16     DB     RevengeX     98     28     12     16     0
17     DB     Reblet         84     25     6     19     0
18     VE     Arturus     82     19     15     4     0

-----------------------
Petty Officer 2nd Class 'Tomas' Dagoram
FL/PO2 Tomas/Nazgul 3-1/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [MC1]

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."
Yillis
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  971
Total Posts:  1598
March 6, 2007 3:25:29 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
Yillis leads the VE!

-----------------------
Sergeant Yillis
-=Wraith Squad=-
-=ASL=-

ASL/SGT Yillis/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM] [GS]
Rep/GameRep Yillis/GameRep: 6/Gaming Division/VET /VE
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5369
Total Posts:  7772
March 6, 2007 3:46:45 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
9 wins 27 losses? :P

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Yillis
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  973
Total Posts:  1598
March 6, 2007 5:31:12 PM    View the profile of Yillis 
cause their scoring system is messed. I take advantage of it

-----------------------
Sergeant Yillis
-=Wraith Squad=-
-=ASL=-

ASL/SGT Yillis/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM] [GS]
Rep/GameRep Yillis/GameRep: 6/Gaming Division/VET /VE
Kadann
ComNet Emperor

Kadann

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Master
[VE-VEHC] Grand Moff

Post Number:  1488
Total Posts:  2361
March 6, 2007 5:39:10 PM    View the profile of Kadann 
The way it's setup, if you play more individual games rather than team games, you get more points.  Just because as an individual, you don't share any of the points with other players.

-----------------------
Grand Moff Kadann, Dark Lord
Head of the Vast Empire High Council
HHC/GM Kadann/HC-1/mSSD Atrus {EE}{MoH}{TT}{SY4}
Kairo
ComNet Veteran

Kairo

[VE-ARMY] Platoon Sergeant

Post Number:  1131
Total Posts:  1338
March 6, 2007 5:49:04 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Plus, the whole one game gets twice as much as another is a load of rubbish. It doesn't work, and those that play BF2 rack up the points exponentially for their division. So it comes down to who has less of a life to devote on the weekend to playing BF2. Reason IMPs did well before is because there weren't a lot of BF2 players. Anyways, nice job with the losses Yillis.

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

PC/PSGT Kairo/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR][BC][CoV][IH]

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it will always haunt your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1694
Total Posts:  2143
March 6, 2007 8:45:24 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
On top of that, fewer and fewer people are playing JO matches which means it is much much harder to get in a decent number of games.

-----------------------
WADJ, SPAC/1LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/SCR Doashim/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[LoM][MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][LSM][LoC][BWC][SWC][GWC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu
Urakai
ComNet Initiate

Urakai

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  140
Total Posts:  462
March 10, 2007 9:22:05 PM    View the profile of Urakai 
I've finally got JO!

Is OW3 finish? If not, when is it?

-----------------------
Urakai

*Dark Dragoons*

Urakai/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LoR] [RoM]
[This message has been edited by Urakai (edited March 10, 2007 9:26:02 PM)]
Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1702
March 12, 2007 6:22:34 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
With the Imperial faction being eliminated this weekend, VE's role in ORW has come to an end six weeks after the commencement of the battle.  Here are the final individual results for each player ordered by total points they earned for VE.  Congrats to all for your efforts.

Name:    Points:    Record:    Total Games:
Arturus    975        181-27    208
Kairo    883    168-50    218
Tomas    672    40-50    90
Yillis    244    9-40    49
Sandwich Sam    28    5-1    6
C-P3X2    6    0-1    1
Jaden    3    0-1    1

-----------------------
WADJ, SPAC/1LT Corran "Arturus" Hargraves/SCR Doashim/VE/VEN/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[LoM][MC:1](x2)[SV][BRC][VC:B][CBV][LSM][LoC][BWC][SWC][GWC]

"The way of war is a way of deception. When able, feign inability; when deploying troops, appear not to be. When near, appear far; when far, appear near. Lure with bait; strike with chaos. If the enemy is full, be prepared. If strong, avoid him. If he is angry, disconcert him. If he is weak, stir him to pride. If he is relaxed, harry him; if his men are harmonious, split them. Attack where he is unprepared; appear where you are unexpected. This is victory in warfare; it cannot be divulged in advance. Victory belongs to the side that scores most in the temple calculations before battle. Most spells victory; least spells defeat; none, surer defeat. I see it in this way, and the outcome is apparent." -- Sun Tzu

"Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting." -- Sun Tzu
Kairo
ComNet Veteran

Kairo

Post Number:  1141
March 12, 2007 7:48:42 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
I would like it noted that Art was a pansy and didn't fight most of the actually good people, and that I can kick his ass in JO. That's all...

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
Urakai
ComNet Initiate

Urakai

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  147
Total Posts:  462
March 13, 2007 12:59:02 AM    View the profile of Urakai 
Damn, really sorry, only just got JO after the last battle .

-----------------------
Urakai

*Dark Dragoons*

ASL/CPL Urakai/2SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LoR] [RoM]
Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1704
March 13, 2007 7:45:30 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
Kairo I did fight Lucius, Revenge, Karel, Pat, and a few others.  That is why I have 27 losses :P

-----------------------

Jaden
ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1189
Total Posts:  1963
March 13, 2007 12:08:56 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Why were we eliminated?

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
NazgulSquadron
Naval Academy Executive Officer
Commander of Nazgul Squadron
-----------------------------------------------------------
SC/2LT Jaden Khaar/Nazgul 1-1 (Nazgul 1)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
-----------------------------------------------------------
TXO/2LT Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) (*=TE=*) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)[GWC]
Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1705
March 13, 2007 12:53:35 AM    View the profile of Arturus 
With the imperial lost this weekend we have now lost every system we control in the Subterrel sector.  Therefore we can no longer participate.  The imperial faction as a whole has been eliminated leaving the sith and rebels to fight it out.

-----------------------

Kairo
ComNet Veteran

Kairo

Post Number:  1142
March 13, 2007 4:01:26 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
I might have to check, but I think awhile ago one of the IMPs that was on the council or whatever said that once a faction was eliminated, they didn't know if they were not allowed to participate or just not in the running for winning and such. Not sure. You might still be able to play.

Art: Oh right. I guess I should have added that once you found out who was good, you didn't play them.

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1706
March 13, 2007 5:37:45 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
About participation beyond elimination, I believe you are right Kairo but I think it has since been modified.  For some reason I get all the council e-mails so I will go back through them but as far as I know, we're out.

-----------------------

Kairo
ComNet Veteran

Kairo

Post Number:  1143
March 13, 2007 8:29:30 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
It was just something I heard, so I don't know. And when did you become the VE representative?... I see how it is.

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1707
March 13, 2007 10:12:42 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
I'm not.  I just get the e-mails.  It's strange.

-----------------------

Garet Daimun
ComNet Veteran

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  1222
Total Posts:  1348
March 14, 2007 4:05:50 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
Perhaps they picked you as the VE Ambassador to the ORW3?

-----------------------
EclipseSquad
Eclipse Website

SL/GSG Garet Daimun/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [ES2C] [ES1C] [IH]

Feeling alone?
The army's up the road;
Salvation a la mode and
A cup of tea. 
~Jethro Tull
Arturus
ComNet Expert

Arturus

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1708
March 14, 2007 7:16:17 PM    View the profile of Arturus 
I actually have a guess as to why this is and it has nothing to do with VE.  Maybe I'll send them an e-mail.  Anyway it's not important.

What is important is that some people worked hard in the competition so congrats to them!

-----------------------

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived CompetitionNet > Outerrim War 3  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 10:16:39 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 191  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >