Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > The Quick, Dead, and Foolish:Battle of the Ghemost

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   
Author
Topic:  The Quick, Dead, and Foolish:Battle of the Ghemost
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  118
Total Posts:  423
  RE: The Quick, Dead, and Foolish
December 4, 2006 8:46:03 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Etan, walking in and seeing the antics that were coming about, broke it up by hollering" You, two have to get along in order for this mission to come off, as we all do."

"What is to become of this if we can't all get along" Etan bellowed.

"I think, if there is anyone we should take our frustrations out on it should be CAPT. RAIGEN." Etan continued, " He hasn't given us any assignments and or any objectives other than fighting amongst each other."

Etan walked nearer to his C3pwo droid, whispering commands.

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand.
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  209
Total Posts:  1920
December 4, 2006 10:22:46 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah kept a close eye on Etan's droid. He had nearly been killed by a similar looking unit on a bounty hunter's YT-1300 freighter miles above Coruscant  many years beforeand had no intention of taking chances. He touched his mechanical right hand and felt the reassuring bulge of his miniaturized Owner and ECP charges before warily eyig the hairy newcomer and his clanking droid.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Sayah/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

[Black League]
SM/Com Sayah/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(L)

"We're all dying. Promise yourselves you'll be the last to go."
Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 10, 2007 5:08:51 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  710
Total Posts:  1363
December 5, 2006 3:35:14 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Raigen had been watching the event from the cockpit, although no sound was hooked up so he had no idea what they were saying. Then again, he really didn't care. They had reached the first checkpoint and he decided to knock some sense into the crew. The Gray Hawk immediatly dropped out of hyperspace just inside the Chotov System, a desolate outer core system with only one real settlement. The Ghemost, it was a large supply turned battle station left over from the Exar Kun Wars. A small pirate group used it as a refueling station and a transport hub. It hovered above the gas giant Raetov in slow orbit.

The drop from hyperspace would jolt the crew to the ground. At least that should calm tem down. Raigen Looked up to the battle station to see the last thing he needed. A correlian gunship and corvette docked with the station. The corvette could be pirate, bt the gunship was most definatly New Republic. Raigen caled over the ship's intercom, "All crew to the Cargo Bay, immediatly!"

Raigen had hurried to the cargo bay and did a headcount, once everyone was there, he began to talk. "We are currently en route to a pirate battle station, the Ghemest, where we would pick up supplies and reenforcements. But two republic capital ships have docked with it. I suspect that it is completly taken over, there are about one hundred or so men vital to the Red Dragon Allance on board. We areabout to board, once within the ship, I will gas the docking bay. One of my astromech droids will hack nto the sations sytems and fog the entire ship, we will woork under cover."

Raigen began to hand each of the crew a pair of echani heat vision goggles,"Halos, Sayah, and Etan will make their way to the ship's bridge. Jag Fel and I will go mop up the new Republic Forces. Once You all get to the bridge, seal it off. Etan, can your protocal droid plug into the station's survilence systems?"

"Sure," Etan would growl.

"Good, then you three will take him with you and protect him while he finds where they are holding the pirates. Jag and I will take the mech droid and a few others and seal the two capital ships to the station. I don't want one NR soldier escaping. Once you get the prisoner location. Call me on my wrist com and we will all rendezvous at their location. Lastly, we will arm the newly released prisoners and storm the ships. If possible, I want both of those ships taken alive!"

"You may want to run through that again to keep them clear," Halos said.

"Hal, Etan, and Sayah. Take Etan's droid to the bridge and hack into the security cameras. Call in and tell me where the prisoners are, and the meet me there. Jag and I will be doing other things."

Raigen gave a nice salute and walked back to the cockpit but he stopped, remembering something. He opened up the weapons hold and then returned to the cockpit.

"Freighter, this is New Republic Forces, identify yourselves."

"Hey, take it easy. This is the cargo freighter Gray Hawk. We were carrying a few protoca droids to Coruscant when we got side tracked and ran out of suplies. Plus our hyper drive is shot, can we board and make repairs?"

"Granted, tractor beams are online now." Raigen heard. He walked back to the bridge as he started to arm himself. He picked up his blaster pistol and began to strap on the black scout trooper armor and picked up the...

(To Be Continued...Don't Post until I say so.)

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Nazgul 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B]

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 8:34:42 AM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  713
December 6, 2006 8:51:02 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
500 squad repeating gun. The ship was steadily pulled into the station's docking ring where the side ring of the modified YT matched up with the station's and sealed. Raigen entered in a code on the keypad of the cargo bay. Roughly fifteen folded up b1 battle doids would unfold and grab their e-11 rifles on the side wall. The head droid, B1-B, would grab a stormtrooper two carbine and lead the group.

"Sir Bee OneBee reporting in," it said with a coruscanti accent.

"Charlie Three, Schematics G-10! Use Heat vision."

"Yes Sir," the droid turned around and fell in with the rest if them and Raigen turned toward the docking ring. Jag Fel had positioned himself to the side of the door. Raigen pulled out a thermal detonator and threw it through the crack of the door as it opened, squeezing in behind the dide of the door for cover as the explosion surged in a shockwave of metal and smoke, much unlike the firey bombs favored by holo makers. Raigen aimed up his gun and looked out. Five armed NR troopers lay dead on the ground. Raigen took the time to grab a stun grenade from one of them as he signaled in aniother droid. R4-E2. EeToo was a astromech droid, an older model but still effective. Jag Fel followed.

"All clear, Jag get my back while he hacks in." Raigen said as the astromech plugged in to a wall panel and went to work.

((still no posting, ok. I still have a bit more to add.)))

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Nazgul 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B]

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  714
December 6, 2006 8:52:33 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Raigen looked up from the astromech droid to see Sayah going off ahead of the others. "Hey, wait for the smoke, and get your breath mask on!" Raigen had his breath mask built into his helmet, but they would need the black breathing masks he passed out with the goggles. Raigen looked back down. EeToo was slower than KayThree but he got the job done. Not like the malfunctioning Artoo units that everone worshiped. No, this would do fine.

Then Raigen heard the blaster shot. Jag had taken out two of the four, which was good if there wasn't about two hundred left. Raigen pulled up the squad gun and shot off down the doorway adjacent the keypad. It was an armory apparently. One of the radom ones that just held guns and ammo. The kind with no ventilation. EeToo beeped as he finished hacking through the systems. Raigen indicated to the droid to hold off on the gas until he gave the signal. Raigen shot off anther burst and looked to Jag, "Cover me while I close the door!" Jag nodded and leaned out to fire at the remaning two who had been joined by another group in the armory. There were now about eight.

"Can't get any shots off, too many of them." Jag said as Raigen fooled with the keypad. The code for overide was long and annoying. Raigen had to duck to avoid a shot that passed right y is head. Finnally, both the entrance and exit to the armory were sealed off. He signaled to EeToo and the droid triggered the gas. A white smoke similar to fog or exaust. Not deadly, but definantly opaque and vision hindering. Rai cicked on the heat vision built into his scout helmet and watched the view screen as the men stuck in the armory, which lacked a ventilation system, slowly passed out.

"Let's go. We'll get to the gunship and seal it off first. It will have the least resistance." Raige said as a slow flim of fog filled the corridor. Fifteen B1 battle droids started to move out of the ship, three groups of five. "OneBee, take EeToo with your squad and go seal off all the corridors except the ones connecting this area tothe bridge. Don't worry about blocking me off, I have access to the system. Squads two and three. I want you to start clearing out the armories. NR forces are trying to take them onto the CR90."
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:02:29 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:25:34 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 7, 2006 3:28:10 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  715
December 6, 2006 8:52:48 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Raigen signaled Jag to follow him and headed off toward the left wing of the ship where the gunship was docked. The hall had now completely been filled with the gas and Raigen was relying solely on the element of blitzkrieg, lightning war. Sure it was ruthless, but it was efficient. Raigen looked back to Jag as he saw about three heavily armed NR troopers. He pointed to the group and pulled out a large vibroblade. He indicated to Jag to keep them off so they would not hear the humming. Raigen's blade was long and sharp, but not shiny like most. The metal had been painted a charcoal black with only the edge silverish. Jag produced his own blade as the slowly approached.

Raigen slowly moved behind his target, the fog was dense and you could barely see a foot in front of you. Raigen swiftly put a hand over the troopers mouth before jamming the blade into his neck and twisting it to snap the trachea. He stepped backwards, with the soldier, pulling him slowly away from the group as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. The other two new nothing of what had happened right in front of them.

Jag did about the same as Raigen, only he placed his blade into the soldiers chest, puncturing a heart and a lung as he twisted the blade. The last one was simply knocked out with the butt of Raigen's squad gun. The two made there way past the bodies and to the door of a supply room. Raigen busted the keypad on it and continued on.
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:04:12 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 7, 2006 3:33:50 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 16, 2006 12:53:22 AM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  716
December 6, 2006 8:53:12 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:03:47 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  717
December 6, 2006 8:53:23 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:04:54 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  718
December 6, 2006 8:53:35 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:10:44 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  719
December 6, 2006 8:53:53 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:02:01 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  720
December 6, 2006 8:54:05 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:08:04 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  721
December 6, 2006 8:54:36 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:10:50 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:11:00 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:11:23 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  722
December 6, 2006 8:55:14 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:16:18 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  723
December 6, 2006 8:56:17 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:07:34 PM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  724
December 6, 2006 8:56:31 AM    View the profile of Raigen 
Delete
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited December 6, 2006 5:11:52 PM)]
Riqimo
ComNet Initiate

Riqimo

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  101
Total Posts:  2382
December 6, 2006 9:19:20 AM    View the profile of Riqimo 
Wow...

-----------------------
EclipseSquad

TRP/LCP Riqimo/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Imperial Baronet

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to war we go, we'll find some Rebels or lose our marbles, hi ho, hi ho

Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  218
December 6, 2006 9:43:59 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah's three batt;e droids and one super battle droid slowly activated and stood. The super battle droid was carrying a heavy grenade launcher and the other were weilding their normal weapons. They followed him to the docking bay in time to see the hallway of the station explode in a hall of flame. Activating his HUD, Sayah saw several dead nr troopers on the ground. He pulled back the trigger on his gun and waited for all hell to break loose...

-----------------------

[Black League]
SM/Com Sayah/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(L)

Commander Salvo
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  223
December 6, 2006 8:23:55 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah reluctantly turned to his droids and ordered them to go back. Hearing the clanking footsteps recede into the distance, Sayah gritted his teeth, the gesture invisible inside his bone-grey helmet. Although Raigen's order made little or no sense he nevertheless obeyed it, as he had no intention of being booted off the mission...or worse.

-----------------------

[Black League]

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 10, 2007 5:10:18 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  122
December 6, 2006 11:02:33 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
// Previous to the assault//

Etan turned from the briefing, walking arrogantly towards the crew quarters. He thought to himself smirkly, " I knew C3pwo would come in handy. I just hope he's up for a fight like in the old days."

Confidently walking into the room, Etan stopped within arms length of his best friend. "C3pwo. Command A, return to post." Etan stated. Immediatly C3pwo stood upright from his slouched position. His eyes became bright and alight, while his head made a whirling mechanical sound, as it turned back and forth three times.

"Master Etan?" C3pwo replied. " Is my assistance now needed sir?" he queried.

"Most assuredly my friend. You have been given the most important assignment." Etan went on to brief C3pwo in his role in the assault.

"Of course I can interface with almost any ships systems, execpt the most obsolete, and am in not in much need of protecting as my armour is laser resistant, futhermore I have..." Etan stopped him there.

"Listen my friend, first of all this is a silent mission. That means the less talk the better." Etan went on to explain the technical issues at hand." Furthermore, I just don't think too many beings appreciate your humor like I do. So, if you could just, keep all queries, suggestions, solutions and just plain comments in general to a minimum, I think we all make it through this intact."

With the mechanical whirl sound C3pwo nodded.

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand.
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 6, 2006 11:10:18 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 6, 2006 11:32:12 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 6, 2006 11:43:02 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 7, 2006 11:34:45 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 8, 2006 12:07:28 AM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 8, 2006 12:18:04 AM)]
jag fel
ComNet Cadet

jag fel

Post Number:  217
Total Posts:  439
December 7, 2006 5:48:43 AM    View the profile of jag fel 
Jag following Raigen outside with his EE-3 blaster rifle and a DL-44 in a holster on his hip. He seen the five dead NR troopers and just carried on looking for more targets whilst the droid hacked into the system. Jag hearing Raigen's words put on the breath mask. He had his back up against the wall next to a malfunctioning door that wouldn't close. He heard shouting and looked down the corridor to see four NR troopers running down the corridor. Jag seeing that the droids weren't ready yet rolled and landed on one knee in front of the door. Taking careful aim he dropped two with shots to their torsos dropping two of them. Raigen hearing the commotion turned and seeing Jag shot the other one before he could take aim.

"Raigen, I think were gonna have a lot of company real soon!" Jag shouted realising that maybe that it would have been better to kill the troopers silently. But then his gaze fell on the troopers that Raigen killed with the grenade and immediately was relieved that he did use his blaster. Using his comlink to scan all frequencies he managed to decode the Republic forces military channel. He could hear a- what he could only guess as someone with the rank of commander- channeling all his forces in to the direction of the hangar bay.

"Uh Raigen how important are these people that we are supposed to rescue?" Jag asked thinking about how many forces could be on just one of those ships.

Raigen looked in Jag's direction and said, "Very important!" He shouted as Raigen ran over to the control panel trying to override it whilst Jag fired random shots through the door.

"Cant get a clean shot! Too many." Jag shouted takind out the pistol and just firing blindly without looking. From the scream coming through the door he guessed that one of the shots hit it's mark. When Raigen finally got the door closed they carried on running down the corridor. After killing the NR troopers Jag spotted another one trying to bring his blaster to bear on Raigen. Before he could Jag brought up his arm and something shiny ejecyed out of it and the NR trooper fell to the groung with something sticking out of the back of his neck.

After the droids moved out Raigen and Jag adavnced slowly down the corridor. When Raigen signaled to Jag he absently too it out whilst activating a switch on the inside of his helmet with the movement of his eyes down to the minutist details. He sneaked behind the NR soldier and plunged his deactivated vibro blade into his heart and lung but also a second vibroblade - this one activated - also went into the allready dead man's spine. Jag made the motion wih his eyes again and the blade slowly slid back into his armour

-----------------------
EclipseSquad
TRP/PFC jag fel/2SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Red Dragon Order]
SM/Com Jag Fel/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)

"The fate of the free world is in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves" XXX2
"Say hello to my little friend" Tony Montana
"Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse"
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" Godfather
[This message has been edited by Jag Fel (edited December 17, 2006 8:15:01 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jag Fel (edited December 29, 2006 9:20:54 AM)]
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  226
December 7, 2006 9:50:33 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah walked out of the docking bay, his DC-17 in hand. He had ordered the droids to stay behind firstly because of Etan's arrogant little attempt to place himself in command, second because of prior orders from Raigen. He caught a glint of metal and whirled around, shooting as he shot. Between him and Etan, the enemy troopers were quickly dispatched. They sprinted onwards shooting as they went.

-----------------------

[Black League]

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 7, 2006 9:50:46 AM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  126
December 8, 2006 12:38:19 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
C3pwo hurriedly followed Etans long strides. Etan was gaining ground to meet the assault force. Donning his gas mask and enchani heat vision goggles  he rushed to the battle scene. He came right up on the initial assault.

C3pwo, not needing any special gear, lagged behind the assault team as instructed earlier by Etan. He did some manuvuers that were unfamiliar to un-trained eyes.

Etan, adjusting his sight, hadn't even realized that he had walked into the area of contact with the first rebel forces. Fortunately for him Jag, Raigen and Sayah had already made the first moves.

It was Sayah that had made the first move for their team. He had already shot between Etan's big ole Wookie ass to snipe off the first rebel.

Etan drew his vibro blade, leaving his assault rifle shouldered. He knew that stealth was of the essence here,and several vibro daggers at his side assured him of the priority, along with knowing his Wookie strength, and his stealth could mean silent victory.

Quietly the gas began to smoke and fill the Station. Even more quietly, the smugglers, hackers and pirates proceeded.While the enemy advanced in all different directions, their sight of us was being quickly dispatched. Soon, the random firing slowed to a halt.
It became a game of cat and mouse.

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 8, 2006 12:44:48 AM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 8, 2006 11:21:00 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited December 24, 2006 12:19:01 AM)]
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  230
December 8, 2006 9:57:00 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah paused for a moment impressed by Etan's speed and deadliness. He  had feared that Etan would be tempted to kill the troopers with brute strength, which would have been rather noisy, not to mention a bit of a givaway but his fears were proven unfounded. They came across another group of troopers and Sayah decided to set aside his DC-17 in favor of his knuckle vibroblade and built-in weapons. Three close swipes and one silent dart later it was all over for the group of rebels.

-----------------------

[Black League]

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 8, 2006 10:07:35 AM)]
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  232
December 8, 2006 10:04:18 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah held up a gaunleted hand. They were outside the armoury and a hack of a terminal had suggested the presense of numerous rebel troopers inside. However, caution and careful aim were priorities, as a single mis-aimed shot could blow them, and a chunk of the station, to  Corellia. He stopped and confered for a moment with Etan and the others. He then pulled out a pair of DC-15 blaster pistols and prepared to assault the armoury...

-----------------------

[Black League]

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited December 8, 2006 10:06:12 AM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  127
December 8, 2006 11:36:33 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Etan cautioned Sayah," Take it easy young warrrior. Don't try to take out the whole station by yourself. I can see that you are very accomplished  but, perhaps we should wait for the rest of the team. Back up sortta speak."

Etan, sheathed his vibro blade and drew two daggers in each hand, which he was very adept with. If need be he could nestle them in the throut of the first two enemies he spied and them advance quicky for a quick silent kill on the third.

Etan was certainly big and certaintly strong, but that did not equate to clumsiness. C3pwo waited several paces back as previously instructed by Etan. Etan raised a hand cationing him to remain. C3pwo had a few tricks of his own though when push came to shove, and positioned himself in the most advantageous spot to implement them.

-----------------------
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  277
Total Posts:  760
December 9, 2006 3:18:15 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Halos Bok had the riot rifle in hand as he waited for the repulsor lift to come down.  Etan and Sayah where covering either side of the hall just in case the enemy would take a less direct route.  The tin man was somewhere near by too.  The door opened, and as expected, it was filled with a fire team of NR troopers.  With out mercy, Halos opened up on the surprised enemy.  A soldier in the back was able to let off a few shots into Bok's chest before he fell, full of pockets of scorched flesh just like the rest.  Halos stumbled back a little, but his armor had absorbed the energy easy.

"Everybody into the lift, let's just hope they don't have the brains to shut the thing down," ordered Bok.  "If they do, let's just say that we will have some climbing to do."

He hit the buttons that would bring them to the bridge level.

"Everybody be ready for the enemy to pull the same thing we did when we get there," said Halos.  "Shoot as the door is opening."

As soon as a crack an inch wide opened, Bok was shooting.  An enemy fell to the ground; he was so close that some of his wounds were on fire.  Sayah gunned one down two more with his twin pistols and Etan got a head shot on another.

"Let's get to the bridge so we can take control of the security cameras," said Halos.

They met no one else until they made it to hallway connected to the bridge.  There they quickly gunned down the door guards.  They did this so quickly and with out warning that the enemies inside were unable react quick enough to seal the door before the bridge was breached.  All of Bok's force had pistols out which they used to neutralize the enemies inside quickly while not damaging the computers.

"Make sure nobody gets in here before I put this code in to seal the one way in here off from the rest of the galaxy," ordered Halos.

He noticed something strange as he looked around at the dead bodies.  He could not find a rank that the enemy would usually assign to take command of a space station bridge.  He felt a hard hit to his armor, but before the assailant could let off another bolt, Bok shot the gun out of the officer's hand.  Halos watched Etan lift the NR officer out of the control pit that he had been hiding in.  What amazed him was that the Rebel scum had cold smile on his face.

"{Should I snap his neck?}" asked the Wookie.

"No, bind him up and put him in a corner," replied Sion.  "We may be able to get some info out of him while we wait for Raigen to free the others."

"I guess this is what you meant when you where talking about your armor," said Sayah.

There was the sound of feet running through the hall as Bok was finishing up putting the code in.  Etan and Sayah discouraged the enemy with a few shots as the door closed.  There was a loud crunching sound as an arm was removed from an NR's soldier's body by the force of the blast doors.

There was a short silence before Bok got things moving again.  "Don't just stand there; get that droid plugged in so we can get on with the operation!"

(OCC:  I'm Back!!!)   

-----------------------
EFL/WO1 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][CBV][MC:1][SWC]{VB}

[Black Hand]
SC/LtJG Halos Bok/1st Element/Gulf Flight/Hunter Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Navy/RDA(H)

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers, unless you have a lot of cookies to throw in opposite corners to distract them.
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  132
December 10, 2006 12:51:38 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Once sealed within the bridge, Etan made a hasty apology to his superior Hal. " Sorry sir, but I thought you had left us on our own."

Turning as quickly as ordered, Etan instucted C3pwo to plug into the command center." Yes, Master Etan I will gain access to the security cameras on the double sir. Might I add that at the same time I could access controls to all the stations functions simultaneously." C3pwo waddled up to the access control panel, plugged a finger in and suddenly all the security panels went blank.

Etan taking C3pwo's lead ordered. " Now show all enemy positions to relay to Rescue Squad." C3pwo twisted his finger twice. Once to the left, then to the right. Suddenly all screens showed all the enemy positions complete with gaurds and automatic turrets.

"Furthermore, Master Etan ,I could relay the automatic turrents to fire only on enemy positions of ours if need be." C3pwo explained.

Etan turned to commander Halos, "Whadda you say sir? Any thoughts as to C3pwo's abilities. We can get him to do whatever?
He will even get us lunch if we ask him to."

Etan and C3pwo waited for commands.

-----------------------
Sayah
ComNet Cadet

Sayah

Post Number:  236
December 11, 2006 9:59:05 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
Sayah rolled his eyes. Sure, the droid wasn't as useless as it looked. However, that didn't excuse Etan's boasting, Sayah looked up to see the turrents swivelling around and blasting their former controllers. Sayah grudgingly lifted an eyebrow, impressed by the droid.

-----------------------

[Black League]

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited January 11, 2007 10:07:46 AM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  279
Total Posts:  760
December 11, 2006 6:41:40 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
"Can he back the toilets up?" asked Halos in a joking voice.

Then something hit him, but it was too late to change what he just said.  The main screen split between each bath room, showing toilets over flowing with water and then the blue fluid that they dissolve the waste in.

"Is that sufficient, Master Halos?" asked the droid.

"Yeah, that about does it," replied Bok in a sober voice.

"I don't believe I ever said anything about your droid," said Halos to Etan.  "But if I did, I take it back."

Etan just nodded in reply and told the droid to take the bathrooms off screen.  After taking a short time to collect data in his head he called up Raigen on the comlink.

"They are keeping prisoners in both the main storage and the brig."

"Copy that Tails," replied Raigen.  "Nice to hear you made it to the bridge."

"Oh yeah, Etan's droid programmed the turrets to shoot enemies again, so you don't need to worry about them any more."

"Great, what else did he do?"

"You probably don't want to know at this point."

"I'll take your word for it, sit tight for further orders.  Oh yeah, and Halos, I knew I could count on you.  You're just like your old man."

Raigen signed out, leaving Halos to think about their leader's last comment.  I knew he knew a lot more about me than he was revealing, thought Bok.  He probably knows that I know that too and is just beginning to peal the onion... 

-----------------------
EFL/WO1 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][CBV][MC:1][SWC]{VB}

[Black Hand]
SC/LtJG Halos Bok/1st Element/Gulf Flight/Hunter Squadron/Ace Wing/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Navy/RDA(H)

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers, unless you have a lot of cookies to throw in opposite corners to distract them.
etan evnstar
ComNet Initiate

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  139
December 11, 2006 11:43:41 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Etan, no longer worried about his friends position in this assignment, took up a defensive position, rifle bareing.

As explained in the beginning, C3pwo was not just his to command.

The C3p unit stood at his station, awaiting for orders from anyone.

Etan growled, " We all await orders from you Mister Halos Bok."

-----------------------
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > The Quick, Dead, and Foolish:Battle of the Ghemost  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:41:16 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 426  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >