ComNet Veteran

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  1056
Total Posts:  1963
  RE: antoher person
September 11, 2006 6:53:22 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Well hello there new recruit, I'm Jaden, your Training Officer.

Welcome to Vast Empire Navy

Well, I guess you could say I'm the one here to give you an introduction to this place and get you warmed up to the things we do around here and how we do it.

First, you're going to need to complete Basic Training.  You can go to Flight School and start on the first chapter, creating a detailed biography for your character.

Once you are finished with that, post it here and the operators should start looking at them, as well as myself.  We will all help you out the best to our abilities.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the messaging system here on the Comnet, or just E-mail me at [email protected].  I check both of them regularly and should answer your any request.

As I said before, Welcome to the Vast Empire.  You are but a few steps away from being in an active squadron!

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar
Aegis Squadron
Strike-Cruiser Doashim Weapons Officer
Naval Academy Executive Officer
-----------------------------------------------------------
CMDR/CWO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-1 (Aegis 1)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)
-----------------------------------------------------------
TXO/CWO Jaden Khaar/Venom 1-2 (Venom 2)/Phoenix Wing/Platform Saratoga/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S][LSM][SV][CBV](x2)
Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Initiate

Cyleaf Aehait

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  120
Total Posts:  349
  RE: antoher person
September 11, 2006 7:02:43 PM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
Greetings I'm Cyleaf Aehait Operator 1 for the Vast Empire Naval Academy also called the VENA. My job here is to point you in the right direction to start your training and help you with any questions.

Here are two sites, one is the main Academy: http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Naval_Academy

and this one is flight school:
http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Flight_School_%28FS%29

The academy has basic training and information where as flight school directs you to work that must be completed during the training.

Your first task will be to create a bio which is found under chapter one in flight school. Post that in here and one of our trainers will critique and direct you from there.

If you have any questions you can message me here Cyleaf Aehait or my e-mail [email protected].

Best of luck Cadet!

-----------------------
EFM/CPO/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[BWC]
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Academy > antoher person  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:07:08 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 167  |  Bots - 4

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >