Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  293
Total Posts:  504
  RE: Let's Get Our Prefect Back
April 17, 2005 9:43:11 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Lukas ducked behind a pile of crates as a barrage of blasters headed his way and hit the wall behind him. He kept a firm grip on his blaster and peeked over the crates, firing off three consecutive shots, each hitting there mark, which were the New Republic troopers flooding in the entrance. He was able to take out a few before getting shot at some more. Lukas waited a few seconds and dove to another pile of nearby crates to get a better shot at the entrance.

The New Republic trooper bodies began piling up near the entrance in which they were flooding in endlessly. Lukas peeked out from the side of the crates and fired off more shots than before, hitting about four or five more. Lukas glanced over at Snipes and Anubis, who were putting up one hell of a fight against the seemingly endless onslaught of droids. An idea popped into his head as he ducked behind the crates. He poked his head out and then back in as blaster fire headed his way, it rushed pass as it came.

Lukas fired at one of the droids that Anubis and Snipes were taking on, it exploded and took out a group of New Republic forces. Lukas smirked as the yells and cries were drowned out by the explosion. It was getting harder and harder now that the New Republic forces came in entrance by three and four people at a time. Lukas got a quick glance of Kuroishi and the Officer in the office, and it seemed Kuroishi noticed the action outside of the office.

Lukas was starting to think that the New Republic forces were not going to stop coming until they got the whole squad, and Lukas wasn't going to let that happen. He rolled and fired at the same time, the blaster bolts caught two New Republic troopers in the head.

Snipes, Anubis, and Lukas continued to fight off the onslaught of droids and New Republic forces. This would buy time for Kuroishi to finish his interrogation with the officer.

-----------------------
Name: Lukas Yuy
Position: Assistant Squad Leader
AS-4/TRP/SGT Lukas Yuy/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath
Wraith Squad
:*-I Am No Longer The Person I Was,For Now I Know What I'm To Become...-*:
Otto Vox
ComNet Veteran

Otto Vox

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  1167
Total Posts:  1390
April 17, 2005 11:47:20 PM    View the profile of Otto Vox 
Otto knelt by the door just inside the office as Kuroishi interrogated the New Republic officer and the firefight raged in the hallway. Debris from the few security droids that had tried to get into the office lay scattered on the floor just inside the door to Otto's left. He sat waiting for his chance to join his comrades in battle in the hallway. He had opened himself to the Force in order to antiicipate a break in the Republic forces advancement, but so far it seemed as if the troops were relentless, trying like hell to save their beloved officer. He could sense more life being snuffed out at the enterance to the building and finally ancitipated his chance to enter the hallway.

He pushed himself up from the wall and spun to his left. Pushing off his left foot, he launched himself, head first and arms raised, into the hallway. Just as his vision was unobscured by the doorway he could see more Republic toops coming in through the enterance. He quickly squeezed his fists together, triggering his wrist lasers and fired a burst of blaster fire into the oncoming troopers. The four troopers dropped onto the pile of their fallen comrades as Otto landed on the ground and summersaulted behind the same pile of crates that Lukas had taken cover behind.
      "Nice of you to join us!" Lukas yelled over the commotion of blaster fire.

Otto smirked under the cover of his white helmet and jumped back up to fire more shots into the enemy. At this point he really wished that he had his BlackJack Riot Supression Rifle, because the job would be so much easier. Instead he had to rely on his Force aided reflexes and the accuracy of his squadmates.
  -----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Otto Vox
Dark Jedi Knight
Wraiths
Vast Empire Army
TRP/GSGT Otto Vox/4SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE(LM)(ES)(SoS)(RCoD)(SoY)
CM/DJK Otto Vox/Lion 1-4/Krath/VEDJ/VE
Give into the inferno that is the Dark Side of the Force - Otto Vox
"The earth it shall burn right into our eyes on this very night"
"We shall destroy the earth, rebuild it, and none shall inherit it."
"Blood turned into fire, made to drink like wine"
[This message has been edited by Otto Vox (edited April 17, 2005 11:48:43 PM)]
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  296
April 18, 2005 4:26:49 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Otto had just joined the Lukas and the rest of his squadmates in the fray against the New Republic forces. The masses of New Republic bodies was piling up, rather quickly. These guys were really determined to get to there officer and rescue them. But in order to do that, they will have to get through Wraith squad first. Now that Otto had come to Lukas's aid, it would make it easier to take down the waves of three and four troopers coming through the door.

Anubis and Snipes were still keeping busy with the droids coming in with the New Republic troopers. Otto and Lukas shot there blasters in unison, hitting numerous enemy soldiers before getting a return hail of blaster bolts. Smoke and scorch marks plastered the walls behind Snipes,Anubis,Otto, and Lukas. He began to wonder how long Kuroshi would need before he got done interrogating the officer.

Another thought arose to him, what if they needed to get him out. If they needed to get him out alive, it would be one extra person they would need to protect. Lukas shrugged it off, if it were to come to that he would cross that bridge when he came to it.

Over the eruption of blaster fire, the booming of tank rounds could be heard faintly, as the battle outside raged on between New Republic and Imperial forces. As Otto peeked up and fired his blaster a few times, Lukas dove over into an area of crates that gave him great cover. He would use this cover to take out unsuspecting troops that flooded in.

Lukas slowly peeked his head up and noticed that none of the enemy knew he had moved from his position. He pulled the trigger and fired off a few shots, hitting oncoming soldiers that headed towards Otto's position...

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
:*-I Am No Longer The Person I Was,For Now I Know What I'm To Become...-*:
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  738
Total Posts:  948
April 18, 2005 7:24:09 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Fun times!  /OOC]

Kuroishi heard the weapons fire.  He was running out of time.

"Where is Fury?"  Kuroishi spat at the officer.

"Go to hell imperial scum."  The Officer spat back.

"Compared to what I'm going to do to you hell will be a welcome reprieve.  I see I'm going to have to take more drastic measures."  Kuroishi said as he back handed the Officer.

Kuroishi stared into the Officer's eyes.  What he would like to do would take too long.  Time was of the essence.

Drawing his Vibro Katanat Kuroishi stepped into a position to decapitate the Officer.

"You can't kill me, that would be a war crime!"  The Officer said obviously not knowing who he was facing.

"You silly rebel.  I am already a war criminal for I am the Black Death Leader of the Fallen, the Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror.  I devour men's souls.  I am the sixty billion credit man."  Kuroishi said as he swung and perposefully missed.

"Oh crap you really are the one aren't you?  Then I'm dead anyway."  The Officer shrank into his chair.

"Only those that serve no purpose in my designs die.  If you tell me what I want to know then I have a purpose that your surviving may yet fulfill."  Kuroishi countered.

"The command post is in Warehouse 15.  You should find what you are after there."  The Officer choked out.

"Wise decision."  Kuroishi said as he placed a demolition charge on the wall.

Tossing the bound officer out of the area of effect Kuroishi blasted a hole in the wall.

"Wraith squad out this way now."  Kuroishi barked.

Turning toward the Officer huddled on the ground Kuroishi brought forth all the malice and hate he could muster.

"What are you going to do to me?"  The Officer said barely maintaining his compsure.

"The worst thing that I can under the time constraints."  Kuroishi said as he proceded to shatter the Officer's jaw.

Reaching to his belt Kuroishi pulled the pin from a frag grenade and stuck it under the Officer in such a way that if he moved or was desturbed improperly it would detonate.

"Yes you will suit my purposes quite well.  Worst of all it will be your own men that kill you.  Oh can't forget your comm."  Kuroishi said as he pocketed the Officer's comm link and headed out his self made door.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Described as Psychoticly Depraved
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Avatar by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
"It's not what I'm on it's what I'm NOT on."-far as I know me
"Now equiped with Swiss Army Lightsaber!"
Squall
ComNet Member

Squall

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  419
Total Posts:  635
April 19, 2005 12:47:58 AM    View the profile of Squall 
"Guys, I am damaged up just a little.  Keep moving into the base and take care of the rest of those F-webs and E-webs." said Kairo.

Casel fought to manuever the walker around towards the area of the e-web concentration.  Neither him nor Squall had really had any training with vehicle manuevering.  Kairo and Zafo's walkers were way ahead of them.  Squall kept the thought out of his mind that they wouldn't meet back up with Kai and Zafo.

The walker sped up as Casel increased the throttle to it's full.  It was at almost a gallop, stomping everything in the way.  Laser fire erupted from the abandoned warehouses and outpostes on the left side of the base.

Squall took aim with the turrets, and unloaded into the encampment.  The buildings started to come down as their fortifications were crippled.  Grenades shot out of the walker and erased the rest of the warehouse that contained about 3-4 E-Webs.  The outpost started attacking the walker immediately.

"We are taking heavy damage," said Casel.  Squall looked down at the vehicle damage readings.  They were in the yellow zone almost every where besides the left leg.

"We are in some serious trouble now.  If we get hit bad again, we are goin down."

-----------------------
Squall Lionheart
Lance Corporal
*DarkDragoons*
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
----------------------
TRP/LCPL Squall/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [EWI]
Slick
ComNet Novice

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  33
Total Posts:  635
April 19, 2005 1:25:36 PM    View the profile of Slick 
Slick raised an eyebrow as he watched what Kuroishi did to the officer.  He was watching the doorway, and would let loose a shot when the chance presented itself.  When the squad leader called the order to break contact Slick yelled to his comrades in the thick of battle.

"Lukas!" Slick yelled to the ASL.  Lukas glanced back for a moment, but a moment was all he needed.

"Get down, and back!"

The Wraiths that were in the thick of battle hit the ground, and began to high crawl towards their escape route.  As they did so Slick layed down a heavy amount of covor fire.  The barrell of his E-11/L began to glow red hot from the rate of fire.  As the Wraiths passed him he threw the now useless rifle down, and drew his blaster pistol.  The young trooper began to back towards the door still firing.  A stray blaster bolt caught the edge of the wall causing debris to fly.  A shard caught Slick in the shoulder causing him to cry out momentarily.  He continued to fire until he was past the entrance.  Once he was past Kuroishi threw a grenade towards the oncoming NR forces.  With that done Wraith squad rushed down the hall.  Time to find Warehouse 15 Slick thought to himself.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Slick/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA[LoR]

"Someday we will all be alone.  All alone in a combat zone, but the Corps going to bring us home."
Angel
ComNet Expert

Angel

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1566
Total Posts:  3342
April 19, 2005 2:24:19 PM    View the profile of Angel 
Virius's tank roared off to join Eviscares and the two walkers they had been assigned to. Angel formed up in front of Rizzit's walker, while JR took point in front of Kairo. Angel watched his sensors carefully, seeing the tanks of Iron Horse pair off and begin encircling the base. The number of red dots indicating enemy positions began to diminish, and with a squeeze of his trigger, Angel sent a concussion missile through the last F-Web emplacement.

Keying his comm, Angel took of his helmet and shook out his long blonde hair. Sweat splattered the inside of the tank, his body not yet used to wearing armor again. "Rizzit, this is Angel. My sensors show clear for now. Permission to goto phase two?"

"Hold on one second." Came Rizzit's static filled reply. "I don't like this at all. Resistance should have been much stiffer."

Through the Force Angel could sense the Major calculating and running through the various scenarios that could play themselves out. With an evil grin Angel spoke to Rizzit through the Force. Hey, can we hurry it up here? I'm getting bored

Startled, Rizzit opened his comm to all VE forces. "Phase two: begin."

Whooping for joy, Angel popped the top hatch of his tank and scrambled out. Pushing the hovertank to its limits had indeed been fun, and something he had never done before. But it was in ground combat that Angel thrived. He had never acquired the taste for mechanized combat. In a way he felt it cheapened the lives he took... the NR troops they had faced thus far had little chance of surviving the Dark Knights precision shooting, and adding concussion missles and a large laser cannon just stacked the odds that much more against them.

As he leapt from the top of the tank, Angel mentally checked his weapon supply. His saber, never away from his side, was secured in the hidden holster he had made in the right arm of his armor. His twin IR-5's hung from their shoulder holsters, and his E-11/H swung from its shoulder strap. Out of the corner of his eye he caught JR dismounting as well. About 100 yards to his right, Kami had left her tank, meeting up with Squall and Arrowcaan. She signaled for the two other IH members to come to her, then disappeared behind the corner of the nearest building.

-----------------------
=[Arrogant Elitist]= Iron Horse Squad
TRP/SGT Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/1SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] {BoA}
------------------------
=[Dark Knight of the Sith]= Eagle Sect
CM/DJK Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle =1-1/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen [VP:1]

------------------------
Fallen....only to rise.
Risen...only to fall.
The circle is now complete.
The Angel of Death has returned.
[This message has been edited by Angel (edited April 19, 2005 10:50:44 PM)]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

Fury

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1724
Total Posts:  2689
April 19, 2005 7:14:09 PM    View the profile of Fury 
"Hey Gaspar, come on over and let's finish this sabacc game," Fury yelled at the figure in the window.  The blasterfire was getting closer and it was only a matter of time before he either was rescued or rushed off to some other planet. 

The bounter hunter turned and scowled.  "This shouldn't be happening.  These morons should have been able to hold the line.

"Oh c'mon, its not like you didn't know my people were good.  Even on the other side of the galaxy they aren't chumps.  The problem here is that you are worried about your payday, buddy."

"There are wheels within wheels here you are not aware of."

Fury laughed and took another drink of brandy.  They let him bring his own stash from the Kodama when they snagged him out of hyperspace.  He hoped his ship was okay.  He was gassed and rudely tossed into this bounty hunter's hold before he could assess how damaged his ship was from the gravity mines that were the means of his capture. In any case, he'd been caught fair and square and treated well since.  If he ever figured out where he was, he might attempt an escape but they'd covered their tracks good on that.

All he knew is that the New Republic army was slack and lax on this rock, which meant he was way behind enemy lines. No joy there.

"Look, I realize there's some big picture you know all about that you can lord over me.  But seriously, other than not making it to the beach, you've given me a vacation. 

"Seriously, I'm not some freaking war criminal or planet-killer.  You haven't shown an interest in harming me.  Even half of New Republic intelligence couldn't identify me without a cheat sheet.  Besides, they've still got their hands full with Thrawn.  Why pick a new fight?  We're just picking at the fringes and pissing off blue boy as much as we are you apparently.

"So really, sit down and finish this game you are losing or try to manhandle me into whatever ship you plan on running off in.  I honestly don't care."

The bounty hunter stared a little longer before turning back to the window.

"By the way, the tabacc here sucks.  Get me some good cigars.  Make that craphead New Republic lieutenant do it."

-----------------------
PRF/HG Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SCP][PoC][SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Prefect - Stormtrooper Corps
Administrator - Imperial Center
Raziel
ComNet Veteran

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1073
Total Posts:  2873
April 20, 2005 7:28:59 AM    View the profile of Raziel 

Raziel paused as he began to bring his tank up alongside the outer buildings of the outpost. According to his personal orders he was to enter the compound along with the other members of Iron Horse, but his instincts told him that he should be more alert. The situation didn't feel secure to him and he had to urge to turn back. He pulled back on the throttle and slowly reversed away from the buildings executing a slow turn.
    As he did so he looked deep within himself, closing his eyes to shut off outside influences. He tried to expand his sensory sphere, to open himself fully to the Force. Although not directly sensing anything he still had an uneasy feeling and on impulse turned to the east.
    He stared for a few moments, before his sharp eyes could pick out a slight abnormality on the horizon. A small, barely perceivable shimmer on the horizon. He narrowed down the sensory cone on his tank and diverted more power to the sensors.
    Suddenly his instruments came to life, his targeting computer immediately prioritising potential targets and empowering the weapons systems.
    "The perimeter is not secure, repeat the perimeter is not secure!" He shouted into his comm system. "We have Republic tramp shuttles approaching from the east, repeat troop transports moving along the riverside from the east,"
    "This is Major Rizzit, all tanks move to engage, any available personal hold the perimeter. We cannot afford to let any more troops into the area!"

Raziel was already accelerating towards top velocity towards the east, his tanks computer relaying target information to the others following. Virius was flanking him and he could sense his squad leaders intent, his missiles prepped to launch.
    "Come in at them from the south, we have to fall in behind them, at these speeds they could race straight past us,"
    Raziel pushed the throttle as far as it would go, swerving his tank to the right, with Virius and Varron spreading out behind him.
    "I make eight shuttles," Varron said. "That could be three squads or more!"
    "We cant afford to let one through," Virius replied.

Diverting more power to propulsion Raziel leapt forwards, his tank starting to swerve around north to intercept the shuttles. At these speeds the slightest mistake would result in his death. Relying on his senses and instincts Raziel jinked left and right to avoid boulders and obstacles that raced towards him at over three hundred kilometres per hour. The troop transports would no doubt be moving at equal speeds so picking them off was going to require a lot of skill and an awful amount of luck.
    As they closed on the shuttles Raziel heard Virius unleash a barrage of missiles, the blue flares raced past Raziel's tank as he reduced speed to engage the shuttles. The thermal detonator's in the missiles nose cones was more than a match for the modified speeders armour and Raziel's targeting computer relayed the information of two targets being torn to shreds, he sensed the lives of many soldiers snuffed out in an instant.

The two burning wrecks became visible and his tank crested a hill and brought him within range of the transports. The republic shuttles were beginning to decelerate, but were travelling at over 200kmph. Green turret fire rose to meet him, but those shots that found their mark merely glanced off the tanks shielding.
    All of a sudden Raziel was upon them, falling in behind the remaining six transports. The shuttles began to scatter as Raziel fought to aim the laser cannons at such speeds. He started to track one of the shuttles and fired a warning shot that went hopelessly wide. Another of the shuttles suddenly decelerated and dropped back behind him. His instruments warned him as turret fire lashed across his left shield.
    One shot from Virius' tank put an end to the shuttle. A single blast hit the shuttle at the nose and ripped the front section apart. The nose of the shuttle dipped and scraped along the ground at 200kmph. The shuttle was launched high into the air, alongside Raziel's tank and came crashing down to the ground along side him.
    Raziel raced away from the wreckage, still trailing the convoy of shuttles. He checked his instruments, in five minutes they would reach the outpost. All of the shuttles would have to be taken out fast. He took a deep breath to enhance his calm and let the Force guide his hands as he opened fire . . .

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/SGMRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC}
Assistant Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.

"God does not play dice with the universe" - Albert Einstein
"Who are you to tell God what to do with his dice?" - Bohr
"God does not play dice with the universe. He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Terry Pratchett
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE (WoS1) (VP1) (VP2)
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited April 20, 2005 10:54:02 AM)]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

Fury

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1725
April 20, 2005 2:16:39 PM    View the profile of Fury 
He'd been hanging from the ceiling for over an hour now, just in case anyone barged in.  For the first 30 minutes he'd tried to persuade Fury to escape with him.  While the bodies were hidden, there were three not-entirely-mopped-up blood trails in the hallway that were all the evidence of his arrival.

Fury murmured to the open air, looking straight ahead. "Look Bob, it's not that I don't appreciate all you've done to break me out, but I have a couple problems.  One, I don't even know why I got captured.  And two, no one is trying to kill me yet.  And at a distant three, if I show up with you in front of the regular troopers, it will kill the morale of my rescuers."

Bob commenced to stare him down.

"Now don't be like that.  You mean well.  Besides, I've got an interrogation scheduled in ten minutes.  Hang around if you like."

Bob had nothing to add, which probably added to Fury's life expectancy.

Presently, his door burst open and three Republic guards rushed in with blasters at the ready.  Fury continued sipping his tea and finishing a smoke.  "Troubles gentlemen?"

The soldiers merely scowled and made way for the two officers who had been constantly pestering him with questions he'd either never give the answer to or just outright didn't know anything about.

Cpt. Meeks was the intel weenie that apparently saw conspiracy everywhere.  Lt. Berik, on the other hand, was the young commander of this outpost.  Much trust was in the hands of a low ranking officer, though it was in backwater of Republic space. 

It was Berik that got to the point.  "What happened here?"

Fury never liked lying to the man. He was a good officer, if just on the wrong side of things.  "One of my people tried to get me out early.  I believe he stashed your trio of guards in a closet down the hall."

"And why are you still here?"

"Honestly? You make a good brullaki.  That, and I see no need to risk my neck running into a firefight when I can just let it come to me.  Besides, I've yet to get any answers out of you on why you even tried to capture me in the first place."

Berik grunted.  "Fair enough.  Where is your man now?"

Fury laughed.  "Come on. I don't make things that easy."

Meeks snapped into rage, pulled his blaster and began raising the pistol. "You will answer the question or die!" he screamed.  Seeing as this was the first violent move made towards him since his capture, Fury took exception, excercised a little stavka move to get past the line of fire and took out Meeks with a series of blows to the sternum and throat.

As the body fell to the floor, he kicked the fallen blaster to Berik, who was pulling his blaster.  "Calm down.  I just never liked that guy."

Berik's hand remained on his pistol, as well as the guards who had their rifles raised and pointed at Fury's chest.  "That was a poor bit of judgement on your part.  I'm not sure how to handle this."

"He was in the wrong.  You want to vape me now, you'll have that on your conscience. Now put that blaster back in the holster before you get hurt."

Berik took a second to register the comment.  "Before I get hurt? Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Hell, I'm nobody, but Bob likes to hurt people."  At the mention of his name, Bob dropped from the ceiling, a shortened Force pike bashing one guard in the face and a vibroaxe decapitating yet another.  The third guard cushioned Bob's fall and promptly died when Bob rolled the guard up in front of him to catch the three blaster bolts Berik aimed at him.

Fury sighed and pulled the knife Bob had given him from behind the small of his back and ran to the young officer while he was distracted.  Two slashes to the general kidney area slowed him down, as did additional jabs to his leg tendons. The last series to his shooting arm and joints made him drop the pistol.

"I warned you, didn't I?" he yelled.  "But you had to go and back that idiot's move" he said, while pointing to Meeks. Berik made a move to the pistol while Fury stood up and paced.  Bob pinned his arm to the floor with the pike and Fury sliced the lieutenant's shooting hand off at the wrist.

"Alright Bob.  Hide the bodies and get the live one in a healing trance and take him with you.  Grab the datapads off of him and Meeks and see if you can pass some intel on to our guys.  Then make yourself scarce.  Yes, I'm staying.  No one should bug me for awhile and with at least some part of the command structure here dead, I should be okay."  Bob looked unconvinced.

"I mean it.  Get out of here."

-----------------------
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  746
Total Posts:  948
April 20, 2005 10:25:03 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Kuroishi looked at the building Wraith was using as cover.  On the wall was the number '14' in large print.  Kuroishi looked at the warehouse acrose and saw a giant '13' on the side.

"This way."  Kuroishi barked as he blaster out at the positions between him and his objective.

Crashing down the door Kuroishi drained the last of his clip on the people manning what appeared to be various improvised command posts and communications consols.

Kuroishi motioned for the squad to follow him in.

Switching to a blaster carbine Kuroishi lead the way through the improvised command area down a flight of stairs.

There to the bewilderment of Wraith squad was Prefect Fury with obvious signs of a fight.

"Care to save me the breaching charge General."  Kuroishi said as he assessed the prison area.

"Figures it would have been the only squad who's lead by someone who's seen enough fights that I couldn't keep my fun up."  Fury replied.

"Neither one of us is that lucky sir."  Kuroishi quiped back.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Described as Psychoticly Depraved
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Avatar by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
"It's not what I'm on it's what I'm NOT on."-far as I know me
"Now equiped with Swiss Army Lightsaber!"
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Member

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  300
April 21, 2005 12:40:24 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Kuroishi, Lukas, Otto, Slick, Anubis, and Snipes flooded into the room where General Fury had been held, dead bodies lie on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Looks like you where busy, General Fury...", Lukas grinned as he saluted General Fury.

Lukas told Snipes and Slick to keep guard on General Fury along with helping Kuroishi, while Lukas and Anubis stood guard outside of the room.

Anubis and Lukas made there way outside of the room and closed to door behind them. Anubis kept an eye on the stairs leading down to the containment cell,while Lukas kept watch on the stairs leading up to the room.

Either way, the New Republic forces would have to get past them in order to get to General Fury. Even if the New Republic forces did manage to get past of them, they would be greeted by three more Wraith's.

The only thing Lukas had cover was an old overturned table near the top of the stairs, while Anubis had two crates stacked ontop of each other. Numerous footsteps could be heard outside towards the warehouse.

"Looks like we've got unexpected company, Anubis...", Lukas said in a voice just above whisper.

Lukas quickly got up, threw open the door, and informed Kuroishi that they would be getting New Republic forces anytime soon.

He closed the door and went back behind cover, his blaster trained on the stairway, expecting New Republic troops to pour in anytime.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Fury
ComNet Overlord

Fury

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1732
April 21, 2005 6:10:12 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Berik was somewhat coming to.  His wrist had been property sutured by a med droid and he was resting in a peaceful swill of narcotics.

Fury looked down at the encased stump.  "Sorry about that.  Bob got overzealous and ditched your hand.  I was actually hoping to get that reattached for you.  You'll probably be pissing blood for a good two months too but I'm not sorry about that part.  You brought it upon yourself."

The young lieutenant's gaze varied between fear, anger, and the stupid grin of the drugged.  "Yeah, I know, can't get your mouth to work.  Trust me, you'd like the pain less." He thought of something to say.  "Oh! Two things.  You'll probably be able to walk again in a few weeks as long as you let the bota patch the muscles back together. And...according to the fine records the bounter hunter left you, I can find my ship.  Which, is pretty good for me anyway."

He lit up a cigarra and pointed at the FX-7 droid to shut up about it.  "In any case, we're gonna hold this building until we have to leave.  You'll be turned over to your boys as I really think you've got good potential.  No use having an incompetent enemy of lucky farm boys all the time.

"Basically, you did me a good turn and I owe you one.  Rotting in some mining facility would just be a waste.  So, yeah, you're welcome and sorry about the hand.  Intel will be here after awhile to interrogate you.  Don't piss them off, they have drugs that will ping your pain receptors into the red zone.

"Have a good one Berik.  'Til next time."  Giving a final wave, Fury stepped out of the infirmary and picked up a rifle handed to him by one of the Wraiths.  Strapping on some captured armor components he took his place at one of the defensive points and waited for either a rescue or an onslaught.

-----------------------
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  2184
Total Posts:  3940
April 21, 2005 9:48:26 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Snipes stepped carefully into the new room, they had fought of the NR in the halls and now they were taking the fight to them, securing the rest of the warehouse, they where preparing to hold out as long as the officers felt was necessary.

Snipes aimed down the barrel of his E-11/M, carefully pulling the trigger, he released a well time burst of three bolts, each finding a target, sending the NR troopers tumbling over themselves in an almost comical fashion, Snipes even chuckled a little. of course he had time to swing his rifle around and catch another trooper in the throat, which was far less amusing, as the man held his throat and fell the the ground, Snipes thought it might have been better if he could have heard the gurgling sounds, that would have amused him. sighing, he brought his gun down from his face and looked are the others, behind and to the side of him, except Lukas, who at the moment was in front. it was a difficult task, keeping these rebel idiots at bay; alright, so maybe this time they weren't complete idiots, they had managed a few interesting maneuvers, but for the most part Snipes found them easy prey to his E-11/M and was quick becoming bored, he knew this wasn't an attitude one should have towards ones work, but never the less, the rebel uniforms were becoming quite monotonous.

"Lukas, if i ever get an evil army, please remind me not to give them boring Grey uniforms that look like i got them at the local Credit store" Snipes noted that even his voice sounded bored, without enthusiasm or excitement.

"yeah, whatever Snipes" Even Lukas sounded bored, although it was more likely that he just thought Snipes joke was dumb; Snipes was inclined to agree.

Snipes looked around the main area of the warehouse, like every other warehouse Snipes had ever been in, this one contained a large, large area, big enough to fit a couple YT-1300s, that was meant to be full of stuff, however this one was almost barren, the only things in it where barricades set up by idiot NR forces, all of whom where quite dead at the moment. although these guys reminded him of the thugs in a bad holovid, expendable and dumb, he knew there would be more coming around a corner sometime soon, and since Fury or Kuroishi, Snipes didn't know which, had, for a reason Snipes hadn't heard yet, ordered them to hold this area, there would be no evading them, which wasn't new at all.

Snipes fallowed Lukas Direction to a corner near the door, behind some boxes that had tumbled over before Snipes arrival. It was here that Snipes readied himself, Lukas would find himself a similar place, their skills had a similar focus. and the third member of the Wraith force to hold this storage area was Slick, these three had to try to stop the NR from advancing through this section, as it would be their most likely area of attack,at first any way, but with the large doors meant to allow cargo crafts in and out the NR had viable entrance, the others to this room were being checked, and if necessary sealed up by Slick, to make the enemy enter through the proper gates and not come out behind them, wich would irk Snipes, it would irk him alot; he might have to kill them, and wouldnt that be a tragedy.
  -----------------------
TRP/SSG Sniping101/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA]
[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited April 21, 2005 9:56:43 PM)]
Kiara Blackstar
ComNet Novice

Kiara Blackstar

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  37
Total Posts:  41
April 22, 2005 2:51:47 AM    View the profile of Kiara Blackstar 
"Move this thing, Frog!" shouted Merrick from the back of the light combat speeder. FireFrog floored it and started to stear to the building where they had heard the prefect was being held. Blackstar was riding a 'borrowed' speeder bike and doing circles around the larger speeder.

In the large building that Jester had discovered was a garge of NR and merc equipment. A few heavy peices and alot of speeders. The strange thing was no guard was in the building. Merrick killed the fw technicians in the building with ease. It was as if the building was a trap that was yet to be sprung. Instead of letting the Rebels and their allies use the equipment, Merrick had ordered Blackstar and FireFrog to set the building to explode. With all the explosives the squad had, they were able to rig the building and gave the detonation codes to Merrick. After that they had silently snuck some equipment outside and were rideing to the rescue of Wraith squad. Merrick had picked up the trasmition from an unknown scource who said that they had the prefect and needed a path out.

"Ok, Private, I'm giving you the detonation command. Blow the building as a devertion from the attack. We have to get them all out," Merrick said to Blackstar. Blackstar nodded in acknowledgement and unstrapped her rifle, setting it to the highest setting. "Okay, Frog, start your run." Merrick armed the heavy repeating blaster on the speeder.

Both speeders sped to the building, taking down any guard in their path. Many bodies already lay on the groun showing that Wraith had come this way. "Do it, Private!" Shouted Merrick. A second later a blast like no other shook the base and a fire ball rose into the sky. "They should be pulling troops to investigate that. Now's our chance. Move, Jester!" The two vehicles sped up and took down any guard in their path.

"DAMN IT!" It was Blackstar. A chared patch on her leg showed she had been shot. She dispatched the responsible party and continued towards the building.

"Report, Blackstar," said Merrick.

"It's just...a blaster...shot...No big deal...Sargent," replied Blackstar through clenched teeth. She was obviously in pain, but was holding on. "I'm still...good to go."

The speeders pulled up to the building and rushed the entrance. A dozen troops, Republic and merc, were barricaded behind a table in the entry way. Frog set his blaster to full and targeted the table. As he finished blowing away the cover Merrick adn Blackstar picked off the enemy. Merrick was hit, but it only grazed her shoulder. Frog found cover as he returned fire against the rebels. Blackstar limped to cover. As the firefight escalated, new shots were heard. They shots hit the rebels and large as life, Fury himself walked out from round the corner.

"I have Wraith with me. Thanks for clearing the path, Jester," he said with a grin on his face.

"Of course, sir," replied Merrick. "We have a speeder outside to take you to our excertion point."

"Lead on, Sargent"

The group left, Jester taking up rear postions to cover the escape. Blackstar limped to the speeder bike and started to circle the group. Merrick and Kuroishi acompanied Fury on the speeder as the rest of the squad formed up to march back to tanks.

The battle back was just as hard to get Fury out. Many of the troops had to dive for cover as the speeder made its way out of the fight. Private Blackstar used the speeder bike to pick Sargetn Lukas up and doubled the fire power of the bike. Sadly Blackstar took another hit, this time to the chest. She was unable to work the controls, but was fighting to stay concious. Sargent Lukas took control of the bike and carried the wounded trooper back to the tanks. Sniping made a shot unmatched in the corp by hitting a tank driver through the viewport and then taking an E-Web gunner from his rifles maximum distance. FireFrog caught some shrapnel in his left arm. But the troopers made it back to Iron Horse. The tanks were beat up and many were damaged, but as the tanks, troopers and speeder made their way back to the pick up point no NR or merc forces followed them.

They had rescued Fury. They had done it. Now would come the time when wounds are healed and repairs made. Now was a time for rest.

As the tanks rolled into the drop ship's cargo hanger, a lone figure, dressed in crimson, slipped in side and waited for lift off. Bob removed his helmet, closed his eyes and waited to go home.

-----------------------
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
-Code of the Sith

Jester Squad
TRP/PFC Blackstar/1SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [LoR]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

Fury

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1734
April 22, 2005 3:52:03 PM    View the profile of Fury 
He looked around past the fires and smoldering buildings.  Bumming a light from Kuroishi, he lit up a fresh cigar as he proceeded to pitch the borrowed New Republic armor off the side of the speeder.

Exhaling some smoke, he noted to no one in particular, "Well that was anti-climatic.  I only got to kill one guy and that was more a favor to the galaxy than anything."

"Beats being in a box though, huh Boss?" remarked Merrick.

"Well sure, but it seems like so trivial a matter to go to all the trouble for, for both our sides.  I need some damn answers."

Kuroishi passed him a flask, "What you need is a drink."

Search and destroy ops had covered the base and probe droids were identifying holdout units and eliminating the odd soldier on the run.  This mission was over.  Fury grabbed the flask thankfully and took a slug of whatever rotgut vintage the (not-)clone was fond of.

Good stuff.

-----------------------
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Let's Get Our Prefect Back  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:07:43 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 44  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >