Topic:  And At Last It is Here
Shazam
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class (PO2)

Post Number:  650
Total Posts:  4197
  RE: And At Last It is Here
April 13, 2004 9:37:48 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(Sorry I havn't posted on the story.  I was clipping my finger nails cause they were getting a bit long to play my guitar, I cut one of 'em to short...  Got a bit nasty, wastn't able to play or type for like thee days.  Still a bit etchy about plaing guitar with it.)

Chip always had very convenient timing, unfortunetly, since Shazam and Dai had gone out of thier way to seal practically every entrance to the skwalks leading to the wall, they weren't quite sure how they would get Chip up there with them. 
    "One more person would certainly do us good," Dai mentioned to Shazam as they ran down the entrance way to the cotrol towere.  They would have to knock out any chance of resistance inside the building before they decided to go to the top and start firing with the big guns. 
    "Maybe we can let him in through the bottom.  I say we reach the bottom floor first, and work our way up.  That way we won't have to engange anyone on the way back." Shazam said flatly.  Dai shrugged as if to say 'what the hell' then gripped his gun a little bit tighter.  They made there way towards one of the lifts.  No one seemed to realize that they had just busted a big whole in the wall of their building.  Rebels weren't as efficient as they had once proved, Shazam thought to himself.  It was a bit to easy. 
    The second he thought it, he took it back.  It was always a bad idea to think that, cause then things always got harder, he told himself.  The lift brought them down t the bottom floor, and guardsmen everywhere.  Apparently, they were more worried about seccuring the base of the building then the summit.  It didn't matter at this point though, Shazam and Daishi's fire flew everywhere, hitting the nearest rebel or hostile possible.  The two of them had been pretty lucky so far in these unfair engagements, not only did they have better fire power, but more experience.  But it was kind of equalled out because of the numerous amounts of men they had, Shazam told himself.
    He thought nothing as they went out of the lift though, and the others around him held no importance.  He simply fired the weapon in any general direction, and it didn't seem like it was anything.  Shazam didn't like this feeling, but he let it take over for the time being.
    Shazam and Daishi's combined forced quickly took the feild, they had an advantage as the battle raged on due to the amount of obstacles in the room.  The couple had lots of room to work but many objects to use.  They took down the force of nine with little difficulty. 
    "Chip if you could just come in throught the front door," Shazam said through the com...

(I didn't really try to hard to put many details in this one, I think we should save the details for the way up, and we'd better put in something about warning the fleet due to the fact that Chip has got a working comunit.  Yes?)

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
My Real Bebop: (=A=)
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > And At Last It is Here  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:45:42 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 605  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >