Ever heard of Mad Squirrel disease?
Shazam
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class (PO2)

Post Number:  650
Total Posts:  4197
  RE: And At Last It is Here
March 18, 2004 5:05:30 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
    Shazam had been walking around and enless maze of caverns for quite some time now.  He was careful to keep retracing his steps when he hit a dead end though.  Mirror room, he continued to think to himself. 
    He reached another dead end and started heading back, this place had been man made for a reason.  Maybe he wasn't supposed to be here...  No?  Oh well, he'd already walked nearly a mile and a half from his fighter, he wasn't in the mood to walk back, and he'd come this far, might as well resume.  Just then, he spotted something glimmering on the ceiling.  It was a fine glowing white paste that had a single line leading in all sorts of directions.  He decided he'd follow the line, not even bothering to trace his steps this time. 
    Once he reached the end of the line, on large carved out entry way remained...  He stepped inside...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
My Real Bebop: (=A=)
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

Post Number:  930
Total Posts:  2064
March 18, 2004 6:30:11 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
      Chip practically jumping for joy at the awsome cheap shot that he'd given the rebels. What was even more halarious was that they still hadn't figured out what side he was fighting for. The other ship captains were either too busy fending off Imperial TIE's, or hadn't put Chip's HLAF and the space bombs together. Thus, they looked at the HLAF with a TIE fighter on it's wing as being a local-yocal running for cover from the Imperials.

"Alright Til'c, when we get closer to this corvette I want you to break off like you're scared crapless of the turret guns, and head off after those Y-wings over there."

"Ah gotcha."

The rebs were using this modified corvette not only as a massive troop transport, but had given it special repulsor lifts so that it could skim along the ground and provide air fire support. Well, that juist couldn't be allowed. Chip made sure that his warhead launchers were linked, but left his targeting computer off so as not to alert the rebs that he wasn't on their side. Besides, by the time he fired he'd be so close that he wouldn't need his computer.

At about .5 of a click away, Til'c peeled off, and Chip dropped his speed to about 60 MGLT. At .15 of a click from the nose of the corvette, Chip dropped a pair of bombs and slapped his throttle to the maximum. He zipped over the hull as quick as he could until he reached the back of the corvette, then gave it another pair. The thing ripped apart, blaster rifles and helmets being sent every which way.

"Yeeehaaa! Ka-boom! Kaboom-ba-boom boom boom! Yep-yebidoo! Ha ha, this is awsome! Uh, wait a minute. Um, could somebody give me hand with the A-wings that are now bent on turning me into space debris?"

-----------------------
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstien

"People like you are the reason people like me take medication." -Cool T-shirt

FL/PO2 Chipmunk Man/Kaph 3-1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)[LoC][MC:1]
[This message has been edited by chipmunk man (edited March 18, 2004 6:30:46 AM)]
Shazam
ComNet Member

March 18, 2004 4:06:58 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
    A wall...  What the hell...  He came all this way to reach a damned dead-end.  Oh hell no, he thought to himself.  Shazam sat there for a moment, a bit dazed at the prospect of doing all of the maze hunting for nothing.  While he was pitying himself, he noticed that there were markings on the wall. 
    He got up clumsilly, then stumbled over to the wall to run his fingers across them.  They were arrows...  Kay...  The different lines pointed in all sorts of directions but all seemed to be on a horizon. 
    Shazam pushed down on the first arrow, feeling it go in deeper into the wall.  Then there was a beep.  But from where?  He looked around and saw nothing though.  This is how I'm going to spend the rest of my life, Shazam said to himself.  Another puzzle...  He was going to be there for a while...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

March 22, 2004 6:06:28 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
      Chip didn't know why he was acting the wai he was acting. He had started to lose his cool, was flying around like a little 3rd grader in a video game, saying bizarre things like "boom-ba boom boom boom," and "yip-yip-yebidoo." He'd lost his concentration, and was just zipping about firing wildly at anything and everything not Imperial. He hadn't really caused much damage this way, and the rebels were staring to see him as a fat, juicy target.

"For criminee's sake, Chip calm da heck down!" Til'c couldn't belive what Chip was doing, he didn't seem to care at all about the fact that three A-wings had decided to tear the HLAF to pieces in revenge for the frigate and the corvette. But Chip seemed utterly oblivious. "Chip, they's all over you! Get da heck oughta there!"

"They can't hurt me! Muwhahahahaha! Weee, this is fu-un!"

A bolt contacted with Chip's shield, and his HLAF jolted starboard.

"Hey! They aren't allowed to do that. Heh heh, I'll have to teach them a lesson."

"Chi-ip!"

-----------------------
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstien

Shazam
ComNet Member

March 22, 2004 3:12:28 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
(Then Chip pushed his secret red button and all of the A-wing pilots got three spankings from an invisable pattel...  Lol.)

It took him about an hour and a half of stupid puzzle solving, trying all of the possible orders, he finally managed to reach the right one.  A wall to his left turned sideways, revealing a long corridor. 
    Shazam took it upon himself to follow the path and see what was at the end of it.  He'd seen just about everything now, why not go a little further?...
    He walked down about thirty feet until he reached a jagged turn, he was no longer being careful of where he was going though.  He knew the way back to his starviper, but yet he felt as if he were going to get lost no matter what. 
    Finally getting around the corner, he reached a long corridor with white plate walls that ended with a door.  Shazam's eyebrow lifted with surprise, this was the first real piece of technolidgy he'd seen since his own starcraft.  He had his duel pistols at his side like always, and his rifle just in case.  He thought he'd hold onto them just in case, crap happens, he had thought to himself. 
    Un-holstering his right duel pistol, he took a few cautious steps forward, then started walking casually...  Soon, he had reached the door were it suddenly slid open.  More white corridors appeared, this place was a more than current technolodgy he thought to himself, noticing a check-in monitor on his right.  He walked over to it, replacing his gun at his hip, and put his finger on the pressure curser.  The series of different names came up along with a password box...  Intriguing.  He ripped a piece of the white plate out from underneath the computer, then went to work on the wires...  His Uncle Herme's had been an expert at hotwiring things, thus it was often times Shazam's duty to hotwire anything in sight.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
[This message has been edited by Shazam (edited March 23, 2004 9:34:04 AM)]
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

Post Number:  214
Total Posts:  243
March 24, 2004 5:55:01 PM    View the profile of Daishi 
Daishi studied the monitors.  The good news was the enemy fighter cover was pulling back, the bad news was that the transports were getting close enough to landing that it would be a miracle to stop all of them anyway, with not even a full squadron.

To make things worse someone was messing around with the shields of the interceptors.  Either it was an inept technician or a sabatuer.  Either way Daishi was in a mood to have the person shot on the spot once they figured out who it was.

Then there was what was bothering Daishi.  There was nothing on his information screens that warrented such a huge invasion force unless they didn't intend to stop here, and if that was the case there would be more ships coming.  That didn't seem likely, the intel reports indicated that this was it for ship movements.  Something else was up and the computers just didn't have the information, at least not the Atrus's.

"Communications I'd like a link established with the planets main computer core, I want to find out what is going on there.  Intelligence stand ready to start breaking into thier systems."  Daishi barked as he considered what he would do next.

"Sorry sir, the enemy is currently jaming all frequencies able to create a link."  The commtech reported after a few swift inputs in his console.

"Figures.  Something is definately up and the rebels don't want us to figure it out.  I am going to get to the bottom of this myself if I must.  I am leaving for the planet, no one try to stop me."  Daishi said as he marched off.

This was an occasion where Daishi figured a little psychological warfare would come in handy.  Time to don the armor that made regiments shudder.  All he would have to do is get down on the planet.

Daishi even knew how to take care of that.

Daishi went to the lift and pressed the control that would take him to the deck with his quarters.

Quickly getting changed and grabing a few weapons that would prove useful in close quarter fighting as well as a long rifle Daishi set out for the hanger.

the dull tanish green of Daishi's armor stood in stark contrast to the greys of the hanger.

"FO, I demand an Assault Gunboat now."  Daishi said to the flight officer.

[OCC: Gotta cut short monitor is acting up on me, hopefully more later.  /OOC]

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS
"If we had all knowladge then why would we seek what we already know and if we had no knowladge then how could we even ask the question?"  Plato
"Indeceant exposure is fun." Sonatina
"There are at least three sides to any situation." Me

Shazam
ComNet Member

March 25, 2004 9:40:52 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(Feel like linking our two stories, Daishi?)

It hadn't taken Shazam long at all to hot wire the little monitor and skip through the codes.  The door that had been to his right suddenly slid open to shott hallway with three doors, one on each wall.  These ones had no codes to enter, so Shazam walked up to the one on the right wall.  Blaster in hand, he creaked the door ajar, peering into the little room. 
    The room was simple white, one bench, only one escape.  A prison cell...  What the hell...  This planet's controlled by the rebels correct?  That can't be, he thought as little questions formed in his brain.
    He turned his head, and quietly shut the little door.  Then turning to his left, he found another cell.  Double cells...  I don't think i've come all this way for cells, he thought.  Feeling a bit more sneaky, he opened ajar the next door.  In this room was a desk with two hallways receding into the back.  At the desk was a pale man with a...  Rebel Insigna?  What the hell.  Charging through the door, he shot the man in the forehead with his blaster, the man didn't even get the chance to scream.  Running behind the desk to find several small monitors, he quickly found the map of the place.  This was some kind of hidden instalation...  We have control of the planet, but they're sneaking up on our asses as we speak.  He had to warn the fleet. 
    Looking at the map, he found prisoner holding center.  That means imperials...  Hrm.  Maybe I can release them, he thought to himself.  Radical thoughts suddenly stared interjecting.  What If I can create a force to take this place out.  He shrugged.  Looking down at the map, he found "Control Center.'  That's where I'm going, he said to himself..
    Without even thinking, he took his duel pistols and put them straight in front of him, then started running down the hall.  Reaching door of the control room he found himself at another three door intercection.  No one was aware that he was here yet...  Hrm.  Turning to the door on his right he sent his leg flying, then simotaneously to the left.  The easy doors flew open revealing several rebels at monitors checking scematics.  Making sure not to let anyone get to the alarm, Shazam pointed one pistol in each opposite side.  Letting out a burst of laser fire in each direction, men tumbled to thier knee's at the unexpected visitors entrance.  One man gasped as he got two bolts in the chest, his lungs ceasing to funtion in his chest.  Time to explore...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

March 26, 2004 6:09:16 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
      Chip had to literaly slap himself across the helmet to snap out of his crazed fit. For criminee's sake, he had to come to his senses! Blast it all, get a hold of it! A pair of bolts zipped three yards over his left wing, and Chip darted down about 15 before continuing on his course. There was a trio of Muurian transports heading for the planet's capital, apperently carrying a group of elite commandos to capture the government officials.

"All available fighters, this is Kaph 3-1. We need to stop those Muurians heading for the surface, immediately! Can anybody give me a hand?" A mere handfull responded, apperently most people were more concerned with preserving their own hulls. Chip did get a response from his buddy, Til'c.

"First you ask me to take on some Y-wings, then before I's had enough time ta do it, you's askin' me ta do somethin' else! Well, which is it?"

"Buddy! Come on man, those Y's are are probably battered enough to send 'em back into hyperspace. Let's go save some politicians."

"Now why would we's wanna do that? All they does is vote themselves pay raises."

"Ha! Come on, I want the chance to paint some Muurians on my hull."   

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Member

March 27, 2004 11:46:46 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
    Feeling the rush, Shazam tramped down a nearby stairwell...  The alarm had gone off after he'd headed for the control room...
    As he reached the end of the stairwell, two men in blue uniforms formed at the bottom of the stairs.  Shazam slid onto the railing and pulled out his duel pistols.  (Super Man time) he thought to himself...  The two guns acted as an alternating force of death against the rebels.  Their body's were flung aside by some incoming bolts from down the hall.  Once he reached the end of the railing, he slid onto the floor, rolling once he had reached the groud.  More lasers whizzed by as he rolled behind the corner to the hallway.  Holding one arm out, he let out four quick shots, then allowed his right leg into the hallway, and collapsed his body over it, forcing him to roll directly into the middle of the hall.  He sat on his shins firing down the hallway at incoming troops.  For some reason or another, they felt they had to run into his laser bolts, not only that they made good time of it, saving him firepower and energy.
    Pushing up off one of his knee's he allowed himself to stand and get into grapling range of one of the neary by rebel rangers.  He holstered his guns so quickly that he would have sworn his eye's were playing tricks on him.  The second his hands were back up, on leg was behind the rebel and Shazam's right arm already had hold of the enemy weapon.  Using his other arm to clutch the man's wrist, Shazam quickly unlocked the grip of the poor man, then brought his left arm around his head and smacked him over his leg, forcing him to spiral down another stairwell nearyby.  Looking to his left as another man ran through an entry way, Shazam's leg flew up and his foot met his face.  The collision was dead on and forced the man into unconciousness, making him a dead object in the battle.
    Shazam ran through the door so many men had been killed in, and found a balcony about seven feet over the railing. He was standing about four feet higher than the balcony though, so he made a safe judgement and jumped for it.  Once he easilly jumped the railing onto the little platform, men formed in the doorway he had just been at, firing at will attempting to capture him.  Shazam no longer had any idea where or what he was doing...  It was more or less a kill everybody or die trying sceme at the moment. 
    Consulting a nearby directive sign, he led himself to the nearest exit.  This place was a mad house of itchy trigger rebels.  His duel pistols easilly outdid thier rifles. 
    Reaching the exit, he smashed his leg into the door at a full sprint, forcing it free of contraints and sending him right into a wide open area of forest.  Two men sat patrol on each side of them...  Each in surprise. 
    Shazam felt like some Rambo superstar as he tumbled into the grass, one gun facing opposite directions like an earlier stunt he'd pulled.  The gun's let of deadly burst and held true until punishing thier targets...  Now...  Time to worn the fleet...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

March 30, 2004 10:09:10 PM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  Sounds good to me.  /OOC]

Daishi waited impatiently while his Assault Gunbaot was prepared and his weapons stored in the cargo hold.

At his hips were his trusty twin DL-44 blasters and for his rifle choice once again a blaster seemed best so that he could scavange ammo off his enemies, as such he chose one of his double barrled blaster rifles.  To fill out most of what Daishi could carry were explosives and rations.

As Daishi was checking the daily intel reports to see if he'd won the bet on the renelope races on Galvis Prime the tech approached.

"She's ready when you are."  The tech announced as he threw a sloppy salute.

"We'll have a nice little chat when I get back."  Daishi dismissed the salute.

With the mood he was in he was likely to break the tech in half right now.  A battle was raging and the pilots of the VEN were sorely ineffective despite recent fat trimming measures.  Perhaps it was time for him to lead by example once more.

With a gleem from the overhead lights creating a very intimidating silouete of Daishi's VMCA, he climbed into the cockpit looking the tech straight in the eyes.

"Flight control this is Raptor 3 requesting permision for take off."  Daishi commed as he checked every system display.

If there was any tampering on this fighter Daishi knew who was responsible, also he would know if there was neglegance and the same person would be to blame.

"Permission granted, launch when ready."  The flight controller responded over the slightly distorted comm system.

Daishi leasurly took off into the dark vacum of space and layed in coordinates to bring himself in closer to the planet with a quick hyper jump.

The two great qualities Daishi did have as a fighter pilot were his sense of timing and his inate ability with numbers.  Both were most useful for such short jumps.

As Daishi reappeared in real space he made a quick count of the enemy fleet and transports to see how effective the pilots had been since his last report.

Daishi knew the pilots of the VEN were capable of great things but it seemed in this battle like they weren't even there.  Heck if it were not for the nagging feeling in the back of Daishi's head driving him to find out exactly what was going on on the surface that warrented this kind of invasion he would have done everything he could to pull the VEN out of the fight and conserve the resouces for when they would really need them.

Daishi sa in comfortable quiet with only the humm of the engines and a quiet static of jamming coming thriough the comm system.  He rather enjoyed the eirie silince that most action movies and hologames decided needed to be filled with the sounds of explosions and lasers zipping through space.

Just as Daishi was about to enter the atmospher a pair of X-wings apeared on the extreme edge of his sensor.

"Day late and a dollar short boys.  I guess my luck was with my when I chose my entry point."  Daishi said to himself as he made a an entry for the capital city.

After the severe heat and radiation of reentry broke enough for communication to be restored Daishi was puzzled by the lack of jaming on the planet's surface.  The mystery seemed to be thickening.

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS
"If we had all knowladge then why would we seek what we already know and if we had no knowladge then how could we even ask the question?"  Plato

chipmunk man
ComNet Member

March 31, 2004 1:21:10 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
(OOC: Blah, I just noticed your post at the top of the page... What the fudge is that?)

Chip was frantically trying to dodge the A-wings on his tail when an assault gunboat popped out of hyperspace. Yes, reenforcements! That was something the VE needed badly here... Wait a minute, there was only one. Where were the others?

"This is Kaph 3-1 to newly arrived gunboat. How many guys are they sending us? Please say many..."

"This is Rear Admiral Daishi, and I'm the only one coming."

Crap! No more buddies! This was going to get a little rough... Chip dodged another bolt, and saw with dissmay that some X-wings seemed to be heading for the admiral. Hmm, Chip had gotten a double promotion the last time he had saved Daishi's skin, perhaps it would happen again? Besides, there was nothing Chip could do here to fight the transports, as he was spending all his time dodging A-wings. Maybe Chip might even be able to loose a few in the atmosphere...

He barrel-rolled once, then threw the HLAF into a steep dive for the surface. "Admiral, sir, you've got boggies on your tail. Recomend evasive until I can take care of 'em for you."

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by chipmunk man (edited March 31, 2004 1:22:06 PM)]
Shazam
ComNet Member

March 31, 2004 4:06:51 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
(This is where I intend to start connecting our conflicts...)

Shazam had found his way around the building only to meet an even larger building with a long skywalk leading towards an outpost with Imperial insignas.  This place is supposed to look Imperial...  It's a fraud... 
    They were being set up.  The imperials, if they were ever here, were most certainly gone.  Rebels had already reached the planet, once our ships try to enter the atmosphere we'll be toasted.  There's proably an entire fleet sitting on this planet, just waiting.  Basterds...
    Shazam gripped his gun a little tighter and charged into one of the side doors.  On opening, he loooked to his left to see an inclining skywalk leading towards the 'Former Imperal Outpost...'  Shazam was disgusted...  What was on this planet that was so important anyways... 
    He stood there, and leaned against the wall for a moment; there were no camera's or sensers in the area so he worried not.  What was the point of sending a fleet to defend such a small planet.  It's not like we prosper here or something, not many great resorces...  Sure...  It's a planet.  But, really.  An outpost that can easilly be taken out?  There's got to be dozen's of things we as the VE Navy could be doing.  Raiding for one thing, Shazam though reflecting on past team raids...  Good times. 
    Shazam shook his head in dismay...  Well, I'll find out soon I suppose, he thought.  Taking out his rifle now, he held it squarelly, making sure to make sure he didn't catch any shock when the gun went off for the first time.  The place, was very low security...  That's what the Rebels get for picking one of our cheapest planets... 
    Walking up the skywalk, he reached a corner that led to a complex center...  Or atleast that's what the sign next to him said.  Complex center?  This is an outpost right...  Shazam choked up on the gun a little more and went to investigate.  He went to the blast door...  Blast door with a goddamned coding system...  Piece of shit, Shazam said and rapped his fist against the metal.  No more hotwiring...  Too time consuming, he thought as he heard a sudden creek.  He jumped back behind one of the corners as the blast door slid open.  Two rebel officers walked out and went down the opposite way, the blast door starting to close.  Shazam leaped through the door, getting through with only inches to spare.  He looked around in awkward amazement...  A factor!  A fighter factory. 
    No wonder, he thought, nearly slapping his head.  This place was an industrial outpost.  A shipyard, we can't loose another shipyard, he thought to himself.  Then he suddenly thought of something, nearly lost his footing.  Those new interceptors were from an unknown location...  Not one of the regular factories in the Lorn system...  No...  They were from out of system.  They had to have been sent form here...  They were defective because they were tampered with before they even got to us.  Maybe they knew we were coming before any of this happened...  Panic rushed through him...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

April 2, 2004 12:08:14 AM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  Allright let's see what fun we can have.  I'm feeling like a cliff hanger tonight.  /OOC]

Daishi checked his approach and then began checking the local frequencies to see which ones were jammed and which were open.  So far all the short range intra-system frequencies appeared open.

What ever was happening here the rebels didn't mind if the barely existant imperial garrison and VEN squadron could talk to each other as long as they couldn't talk to anyone outside the system.

Daishi's eye caught an unusual shape in the hills ahead of his craft.  The roll in one of the foot hills was too symetrical to be natural.  Not to mention the grass on one side was artifical.

This meant only one thing, ambush.  Now things were begining to make sense.  The ease of intercepting the invasion communications, the out of system TIE Interceptors, and the jamming.  The rebels were hoping to lure the only squad left in the VEN with any lifeblood left in it to it's doom.  Heck the transports were probably actually carrying more supplies than troops.

If they succeded the morale in the VEN would be so devastated and so few trained pilots would be left that the New Republic could easily waltz over the VE if they wanted.

Daishi felt the old rage boil that had driven him through many battles before.  It was time to make the New Republic pay deerly with this plan of thiers.

Seeing some caves near the fake hill that Daishi was guessing was a hanger exit, he began an approach pattern.

There were certainly hidden emplacement to shoot down fighters but they wouldn't reveal thier position until more of the squad was in range, no reason to spoil the suprise on one pilot and alert the rest of the squadron they hoped to destroy.

Daishi landed and grabbed his gear out of the cargo compartment.  He knew he'd be going into a dangerous situation and his rifle and explosives would be handy.

Using the thermal sights built into the visor of his VMCA Daishi checked for perimeter sensors and found a few more then he expected.

Once again only being one man would keep the rebels from acting rashly.

Switching back to normal view Daishi began his march toward one of the caves.  No doubt one would lead him into the complex below.

The cave Daishi chose seemed endless as he dragged a piece of thermal chalk along the wall so he could find his way back in the dark if he had to.  Finaly Daishi came to a section that had been smoothed by tools.

Checking through his data cards of known base architectures Daishi moved slowly forward.  Somewhere ahead of him there would be a door into the complex.

The sound of the polymer material of Daishi's gloves running along stone changed to the familar sound of rubbing along metal.

Daishi turned to face the wall and followed along until he found the door.  Trying it he found it to be locked.

Subtle of direct was the question.  Well he would have chosen subtle if he had brought along a tool kit but since all he had were rations, medical suplies, explosives, and his double barreled blaster rifle there was only one way the door was going to open without having to wait for a rebel to come out.

Setting the charge Daishi waited a safe distance away with detonation trigger in one hand and his rifle in the other.  All hell was about to break out where he was...

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS

Shazam
ComNet Member

April 3, 2004 8:40:27 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(Wanna blow some stuff up?)

Shazam lifted himself from his stupor and started thing fast...  He would have to save this factory, thus the only reason they were here.  But that didn't mean he couldn't blow up some of the other buildings.  He started formulating a plan.  He had an EMP grenade and some other frags, but those wouldn't really do much damage.  So he thought carefully, this is a factory.  They have to have fuel, and oils, all that good stuff.  An idea set in on his mind.  There were several workers below him, but they paid him no mind.  Shazam started sliding across the upped catwalks, trying to walk towards one of the fuel trucks.  He finally made his way to the fuel truck, and slipped into the drivers seat without anyone taking notice.  He drove it out of a opening in the wall, and drove it to the hanger bay.  I believe this will work... 
    He smirked at his own explosive attempt, and then turned the fuel truck off.  He walked into the hanger bay and saw a few men standing next to an X-wing, then another fixing up an A-wing.  If I can take out the hanger bay, they whould pretty defenseless.  But that would still leave the the AA guns.  He would need someone to help him with that.  Oh well, might as well get that done.  There were enough fumes in here to create a big enough explosion.
    Shazam got back to the driver seat and made his way to into the hanger bay loading area.  One of the men at the X-wing took notice and started walking over.  He looked friendly enough.  Poor basterd...  Shazam pulled out one of his frag grenades and walked out the driver door and placed it underneath the truck.  Then he started sprinting out of the hanger, no one was chasing him. Yet...  He found a small speeder at the edge of the hanger and jumped into it, knocking a man that was standing next to the speeder to the ground.  He stood up to start arguing but met duel action fire power.  Shazam pushed the throttle to fuel, and jetted out of the area. 
    Feeling that he was far enough away, Shazam stopped the speeder and waited for the explosion to start.  He saw a smark of orange that ended abruply.  He was a bit disapointed at the small explosion and just when he was feeling that he had it all for nothing, the entire hanger bay became engulfed in fire.  A mushroom of fire erupted and covered the area.  The fumes had started a chane reaction and were spreading across the flight grounds.  "Thas a big esplosion...."

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

April 3, 2004 10:06:09 PM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  Que The Genocide Song from Trigun.  /OOC]

Daishi felt the ground rock as he triggered the explosive.

"Has someone decided to play a practical joke on me?"  Daishi muttered to himself as he regained his footing.

The hallway was strangely empty but Daishi knew soon enough it would be buzzing with security and technical personel.  Right about now Daishi was wishing he had brought the Timbique Edition Zues as well, but the blaster would have to do.

Nothing to do but go in and investigate.

Daishi rushed through the door and checked his path to be clear.

For a trip to the goverment center to find out what was going on Daishi was a bit off course but somehow knew he was getting farther then he would if he'd gone where he intendid.

"LOOK IT"S HIM!"  A rather startled look on a security officer's face confronted Daishi as he rounded a corner.

"Great something else that I'll get blamed for that I didn't do."  Daishi muttered as he started pulling the trigger in a rapid yet deliberate show of marksmanship.

The confined hallway didn't leave much room for the patrol to dodge the sudden onslaught of stun bolts.  Daishi had decided he'd need information so he'd left them alive for now.

Looking for a nearby room to begin the interogation procedures Daishi found a nice storage room that seemed mostly intact from the explosion.

Draging the last victim in the area Daishi checked over thier rank insignias and chose the leader of the patrol, a soon to be rather unfortunate captain.

Daishi set to binding him to a scaffold that previously contained what looked like cleaning supplies.

After mixing a few chemicals together for his purposes the next step was to revive the man.

"Good morning Captain.  I believe you are aware of who I am and my reputation for getting what I want.  You willl tell me what this base is here to protect and the layout of this base.  Time is an issue so I'm just going to have to improvise with what I have on hand."  Daishi said as he removed the uper body coverings of the officer with a knife.

"Indeed I do and I know I am dead either way so you might as well piss off."  The captain spat back.

"Allright skip the layout I guess the diagrams I have on file will have to suffice until I can find a match, but as for what you are protecting, I must find that out."  Daishi said as he picked up a small squirt bottle and sprayed the back of the captain with corrosive chemicals.

Daishi took the knife then scratched a huge X across the man's back.

"I don't have time for this.  No one would go to all this trouble just for this poorly executed of an ambush.  Now tell me what I want to or I'll just go on to one of your men, odds are that one of them won't have the guts to die rather then tell me what I want to know."  Daishi said as he dripped chemical on the captains hands and watched it trickle down to his shoulders burning flesh the whole way.

"You *censored for your pleasure* bastard.  We're here to protect a starfighter factory.  Happy?"  The captain weakly answered.

Daishi had gambled that he'd gotten one of the few officers in the NR that gave more of a damn about thier men then themselves and it had paid off.

Daishi knew the Interceptors had come from outside sources but he hadn't considered the posibility that they had come from this planet directly.

"Time to make your garrison burn el capitane."  Daishi hummed as he exeted the room leaving the man hanging there covered in chemical burns.

Master, a former Fallen Angel under his command, once had told him that even normal people could sucumb to the dark side of life, but Daishi had known that there is a dark aspect to everyoneto anyone.  His just told him there was only one rule in conflict: WIN.

The main difference between him and Kuroishi had been that what they considered neccessary to achieve victory.  Daishi was more willing to let his opponent walk away defeated from a battlefield then make it his enemies grave, this time however he didn't see much of a chance of doing that without some serious back up that was imposible to summon with the current jamming conditions.

"Let's dance."  Daishi muttered to himself as he set his rifle back to kill.

[OOC:  Drat too tired to finish my train of thought, oh well.  /OOC]

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS

chipmunk man
ComNet Member

April 5, 2004 6:09:52 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
      "Jeez, what the fudge happened over there?!" Chip had to yank on the controls of his HLAF to keep from being engulfed in a ball of fire erupting from a hangar. There had been a small explosion first, then the whole place had burst like an over-ripe tomato. A hidden AA gun of to Chip's left opened fire next, it must have assumed that Chip was responsible for the blast. "Gah, not again! This is bringing back some bad memories from Ugron!" Chip just prayed that he wouldn't wind up shot down like he had in the last Navy-wide battle. His resulting hallucinations while awaiting rescue had not been the most wonderful time of his life. Although at least he had gotten one of the men from his special list as a result... Well.

He brought the HLAF about on a heading to pass 50 yards from the AA gun, but made a sharp S-turn at the last second, bringing his guns in perfect alignment. Two turbolaser bolts contacted with Chip's shields (his personal fighter hadn't been tampered with, unlike the TIE's), but one of Chip's own lasers slammed into the turret barrels. The barrels became twisted metal, and were utterly useless until replaced. "Whoo hoo! One down, I-have-no-clue-how-many left to go."

(OOC: Hey Shaz, next post I'm gonna try to land and meet up with you, if you don't mind.)

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Member

April 5, 2004 3:37:54 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
(Sounds fine to me...  I beleive that me and Daishi are going to be meeting in one of these post real soon anyways...  Que Vash's theme for me.  That's a real good song btw...)

Shazam dove into a building for cover; bricks from the building were hailing down on the surrounding area.  Apparently, the fumes had really caught hold of the fire, imploded, then exploded.  Debris was still showering the area when the alarm finally went off.  Atleast I still have my little cruiser here, he thought eying the little transport.  Suddenly a load of bricks came crashing through the engine's hood.  He dropped his head in dismay, and swore silently. 
    Shall we look at this conservativelly?  Shazam's eyebrows raised for a moment...  He unholstered his pistols and started running towards the nearest dead guy, being careful not to be clipped by a brick.  Finding an unfortunet Leautinet with dark brown hair and a puppet face, he looked in his pockets for identification cards.  He was soon satisfied upon finding a white card with some kind of bar code outlining one of the sides.  Shazam slipped it into his pocket, and removing some of his own imperial insigna's, put them in his pockets as well.  He didn't want to look either imperial or rebel.  Not even pedestrian.  He did not exist, he told himself.
    Stealing some of some the officers medals and identifaction certificates attached to him, he slipped those into the bottom of one of his holsters, then replaced his pistols.  He sprinted back to the side of one of the building walls.  Bricks were still falling in chaos around him, one wiffed a man in the face, taking him clean off his feat and sending him into paralysis.  Shazam hadn't actually thought of the fallout when he had decided to go on ahead and blow something up.  It was more of a gut instinct. 
    Running through one of the nearest doors, he kept a good jog, now pistols out again.  He just felt like shooting at stuff at the moment.  So he jogged down the hallways, shooting at a person everyonce in a while, then slipping by others, passing himself off as a Leautinent, and walking into rooms only to reveal himself, and capture.  Shazam was starting to enjoy that, classical music of Tendanza, one of the towns he had become aquainted with in his smuggling years, in his head at all times.  Conservative, he thought to himself.  Then smiled.  Suddenly, bolts were all around him, and he had a new opponet with him.  Very quick. 
    Shazam dove around a corner to escape the fire...  Who was this guy?  Whoever it was, seemed to think that he could drag Shazam out by saying stuff like," I don't have much time, but you do.  Now come out, or your little friend with the red ears is going to be riding the express pain train..." 
    Althoght they wern't his men, Shazam had an urge to find this guy and beat the hell out of him...  "Why you..."  And Shazam dove around the coner again...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
April 5, 2004 11:20:59 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  I need one of my old peotic/biblical lines of old.  Also I'm feeling a bit wierd and not likely to post much.  /OOC]

"Old school time."  Daishi muttered as he fired off quick bursts down an intersection.

The rebel forces were starting to get organized and even with all his explosives, firepower, and armor he wouldn't last long against overwhelming odds.  After all he was just one person and he didn't have any frag grenades.  Old school meant it was time to call on the fearsome reputation he had from all the warcrimes to his name and start using a bit of psychological warfare.

"Woe unto thee that beholden the great death leader of the fallen for your time has come to pass unto another life through a trial of great pain and fire."  Daishi shouted as he picked a direction to go down the intersection.

What Daishi found waiting for him was a curious sight, the uniform didn't quite look like a uniform and yet somehow he knew not to blast the man wearing it.

"Identify yourself or be dead."  Daishi barked.

"Admiral?  It's Shazam."  Shazam said as he crept closer to the wall to take cover from incoming blaster fire.

"You nearly got yourself blasted into atoms with that get up.  By the looks of things we've both managed to find out the same information, now all we got to do is blast our way through this garrison to make sure they can't blast Kaph out of the sky."  Daishi said as he dove for cover and returned fire.

"Why does it always seem to wind up on us to solve all the problems?"  Shazam said back.

"I don't know, probably because we're the main character's in someone's demented idea of an action movie.  What I wouldn't give to have more main characters right now."  Daishi replied.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Shazam
ComNet Member

April 6, 2004 9:37:27 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(I know Chip want's to get a bit of the story in as well, so we'll let him get into our little bit before we run off and warn the fleet...  Until then, waste as much time as you can blowing people to bits...  Shouldn't be two hard if we've got some machine guns...)

Shazam shrugged off the familier feeling of being the hero without the credit, and spud his blaster in his hand.  He was a bit anxious to get through this garrison, that is IF...  Then he notced Daishi staring at something in the distance.  Shazam followed his line of sight to find the sorce of his concentration.

A large wall, well constructed with four heavy repeating tripod guns.  They sat there inocently, but on the great wall, they seemed to gleam in the sunlight, simply making them the luminous items in the dark dreary battle field.  It was a sign, Shazam told himself.  Daishi knew all two well that if they could get to those guns, they might be able to hold off the Rebel garrison long enough to warn Kaph Squadron of thier impending doom.  There were two skywalks leading towards the wall, silohetted in the sunlight, making them seem as if the seperate paths were meant to be taken. 

Shazam had already figured their odds of getting through the rebel garrison if they simply jumped in there, even two well armed and far better athletic abilities could not take on a rebel force of twenty or thirty...  Well, they could.  But there would have to be a lot of objects in the way of all that spare fire, and the room the were about to head into was little more than a echo area. 

Shazam looked down at the weapons Daishi was carrying...  "We're taking that wall..."

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

April 6, 2004 12:24:34 AM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  I guess I could some of my explosives now couldn't I?  /OOC]

"Bringer of terror and pain gives his greatest gift, destruction."  Daishi said as he hucked a command detonated explosive down the hall.

A flash and a bang later the way was clear enough.

Daishi hoped up from behind what cover hae had managed to find then charged down the hallway toward a skywalk.

This was too perfect, something must be waiting to ruin thier day, so Daishi decided to drop a few explosives down on the ground below him as he worked his way toward the repeaters.  Checking the other skywalk Shazam was making a little bit better headway.

The rebels were not prepared for this kind of invasion and were now going to pay for it.

Daishi placed his rifle on his back and took a repeater and started firing short controlled bursts.

The few rebels that hadn't already found cover from the repeaters were quickly mowed down.

Between himself and Shazam they could keep the area they occupied under control as long as a tank didn't move in.  Unfortunately it also meant they really couldn't go anywhere themselves until the stalemate was broken.

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS

Shazam
ComNet Member

April 6, 2004 3:42:27 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
(While we're still waiting, get us into the kitchen Daishi.  I think we could have an interesting adventure trying to get provisions for the main battle coming up.  Maybe some more weapons as well.  Like we could get some cooking oil and turn it into a flame thrower.  Lol.)   

Shazam's eyebrow lifted as Daishi continued to drop charges all around him.  Is he trying to break away the skywalks?  Shazam shrugged and turned his attention to the pursuing rebels.  He had his duel pistols out, alernating fire they acted as sufficiantly as Daishi's repeater.  Making quick work of his enemies...
    Shazam started to think fast though, the end of the skywalk wasn't far and he had some gain on Daishi...  He would have to disable or block the path to the armed wall.  The two skywalks appeared to be one of the only ways there, that is besides of course the way of coming in throught the building.  Luckilly, Shazam had already taken care of any fighter coverage, and if the two of them could warn the fleet, they might just save this mission.  This brought a slight grin to his face, but he continued to think on the run.
    Studying the skywalk, he realized it was a large connection of steel V's melded together to created a good support from underneath.  On the sides long bars went all they way across...  They really thought about this stuff When they made it.  Obviously, he couldn't get rid of the skywalk...  But he could block it.  There were glass doors at the end of the hallways, blaster proof, but could be eaisilly taken down.  The place was bomb proof, but that made it all the better for blocking an entrance...
    Shazam took a look around as he reached the end of the skywalk, he was still firing down the hallway, and Daishi was almost to the end of his skywalk as well.  They would have to detonate those bombs before anything else... 
    As if on cue, Daishi reached the end of the skywalk, and was slightly winded; he only had a few more detonatating devices.  Daishi rolled behind the intercection of the two skywalks, and pressed his detonator for the set bombs.  Shazam taking a glance around his own corner saw a sudden line of fire erupt in the Hallways.  Daishi lept up and closed the doors before the smoke could reach it.  Shazam fired a few quick burst then shut his two doors in turn.  The two of them looked at eachother, astonished at what they had accomplished so far. 
    "We'd better find somethig to block these doors.  Hold the place steady..." Shazam exhaled.
    "How bout this here ceiling?" Daishi mustered.  Shazam glanced up and noticed the rock ceiling.  A blast from one of these detonations would certainly do some damage.
    "M'kay."
    "Alright..."
    Shazam kind of limped over to the other wall and rested again.  He looked through the glass windows and saw pure darkness.  Pure blackness in one area, while bright and shiny out the other window...  Shazam smiled gleefully, even if they wanted to take one of those entrances, there was so much smoke, no normal foot soldier would be able to make his way up.  Never the less, they would block the doors. 
    Once Daishi had set the charges, the two of them limped away, to safety down the next corridor.  Now at a distance, Daishi detonated the bomb, and the two of them rushed to the closest doors so they could shut them.  The ventalation was very bad in this room, but Daishi and Shazam had a fine view of the destruction they had cause.  From this room they could see both the first two skywalks they had dismantled, and now the mess of rocks milling throught the ceiling, blocking the entrance indefinetly.  Soon the rest of the ceiling completelly collapsed and the entire room was of dust and rock.  One exit down...  Suddenly, Shazam thought of something...  They might need some provisions...  Maybe a visit to the kitchen would be good...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

April 7, 2004 9:02:50 AM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  More chemical fun then just a flamethrower awaits us in the average kitchen.  /OOC]

"Hey Dai any idea where the kitchen is?"  Shazam asked as he got up.

"Haven't had much time to stop and review the known base schematics and figure that out, but since we seem to have a moment I'll see if I can figure that out."  Daishi replied as pulled out a datapad.

With all he had seen so far he at least had an idea where to start.

After a few moments Daishi finally found what he thought was thier base.

"Well this should be our base or at least close enough since most bases that share a function also tend to share design.  Let's go."  Daishi said as he began to lead the way.

Daishi immediatly dove into the cubbords and began rummaging for some replacements for all the explosives he had used so far.

Glass cleaners hadn't signifiantly changed for several millenia, almost all of them contained amonia as the main ingrediant, and good old bleach was still an effective and rather safe general purpose cleaner, just don't drink the stuff.  Combining the two would make for an interesting combination.

Baking soda and vinigar were a good combination and it you could put them in the right container they could develop quite a bang.

Now Daishi was just getting hungry and figured while he had a kitchen and a few minutes to work with why settle for the rations he had packed?

Tossing together a high carb meal seemed the best idea, he'd need the energy.  So he made a pot of spagheti and meatballs.

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS

Shazam
ComNet Member

April 7, 2004 12:50:57 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(  I learned this little part in one of our science class things...  Lol...  Spagetti wouldn't be the first thing I'd get after a battle...  Probably some...)

Icecream!  When he had seen it in the freezer his jaw dropped.  He hadn't had ice cream since he was a kid!  He removed the Rainbow Serbert (bear with me) and immedietly searched for a utensil.  Finding some kind of metalic figure, he took a big bite from the Ice Cream.  So good... 
    While Dai continued to eat his spagetti, Shazam searched for his own chemical devices.
    Ahh...  Chemical warfare...  The best.  Shazam sorted through the pantry and found a few of his favorite household items.  He picked out a few of the high octane chemical canistors, and started devising which would make the best for gasses.  His first impression was to grab pam and some vanilla...  But what the hell was so special about Pam?  Shazam searched further still...  He came to a crate entilted, Patacium.  Bananas?  No...  Real patacium, the good stuff, he thought. 
    Somewhere he had learned about a chemical reaction to weather, so he might as well try it he thought.  Finding some old salt containers, he put some of the pure patacium at the top, then cut nearly all the way through the container, but leavin a little bit on opposite sides connected.  Then he slide a peice of cut out plastic in between then poured fresh water on top, the water seperated from the patacium.
    Shazam continued to make a few of those little bombs, but got tired of it after about five or so.  So, he decided on a stronger course of action. 
    "Hey Dai, I'm ganna need you to help me lift this crate over onto that cart." So it was done, then Shazam took a large container, about the size of a small filing cabinet.  He lifted it to the sink, filled it with water, then both Dai and Shazam carried it onto the cart.  The cart had the basic peramitors of an average door, but held both of the containers pretty okay.  Sealing the container with an oversized plastic lid, he moved the cart to the door.
    "What the hell are we ganna do with this?" Dai finally said... 
    "Well, you'll see...  Better grab that rope over there..."

(Let me use my products.  I say we try and escort this stuff across to the wall, the we use it as a booby trap, but we use our series of new equipment to protect us along the way...  Yes?  No?  Do what you want with it.  We have many options...)

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

April 7, 2004 10:22:04 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
(OOC:NAAAARGGH!! I just spent a freaking hour typing, and the stupid thing logged me out of the VE when I went to post! All lost! Will someone fix that stupid thing! Why does it cut you off if you don't post for a little while!)

-----------------------

Shazam
ComNet Member

April 8, 2004 12:49:23 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(I've learned that lesson hundreds of times...  After every story post, always push Ctrl+C...  Always...)

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
April 8, 2004 10:09:07 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Aye I learned to highlight then copy to make sure my stories would always get up on the boards.  Carbs in the pasta with the protien in the beef make for a better long term energy source while the sugar in the ice cream makes for a better quick boost.  Also I admit my own chemistry knowladge isn't that great but everything I posted will work the way I've been taught it will work out.  If I could remember more chemistry I could probably mix cooking and cleaning supplies for some decent explosives.  Unfortunately I'm running out of ideas that won't make this a rehash of some of my army adventures, so go ahead with whatever plan ye have cooking.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Shazam
ComNet Member

April 9, 2004 10:59:17 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
(My brother Joe is a big time track/cross crountry runner, and all he eats is pasta during the season.  I could give you a history lesson about how he got the name Flash Money, then I got Flash Money Jr...  But I have a story to post...  So might as well get to the esplosions...)

So there they were, two imperials in a Rebel outpost, stocked with rations and a cart full of potentially explosive food. 
    The rebels hadn't even tried to go through the end that Shazam and Dai had bothered to block off, instead they were trying to quarintine the area, not demolishing it though.  Apparently, they thought they could salvage the kitched and the rest of the building.  Other wise, there wasn't really much going on up in the skywalks.  The glass couldn't be tampered with by mere explosives so, they were simply trying to get to them using different exits. 
    Dai's new plan had been to section themselves off before getting to the wall, that way they might have a place to return to if they fail.  This plan seemed to fit okay, so Shazam took his explosive food products and made his way down to the far exit, probably the only  one left, that is of course beside the wall.  But the wall would need scaling, and it was a dangerous task getting in because of all the booby traps Dai had decided to think up. 
    So, Shazam would block the exits and Dai would set the booby traps.  What they had acomlished in their primary goal...  Close to nothing.  In fact, they hadn't even bothered to look for a com unit.  But of course, being the forgetful imperials they were, Shazam and Dai came onto this realization and quickly started to search for any sign of a com station.  Dai had gone all the way back to the kitchen, but they only had a communications set that would send and receive to the ballroom underneath.
    "Didn't we build any communications here?" Dai queeried...  The answer was simple...  The communications were probably in the factory that they were protecting, or in the command center that the two of them were about to protect.  Yes, the wall was the wall to the command center.  Thus the guns and the kitchen.  Dai had been clever enough to figure that the entire place was in a web.  And yet they didn't have any walkways besides the ones that the two of them were controlling. 
    Shazam carted the remaining water and patacium to the lift, taking them up one level.  Then rolled the cart all the way down the walkway towards the command center.  The door was blocked off, blast doors and all.  Shazam glanced to the side and looked out the window.  Cruisers and speeders lay spread out, patrol with guns pointing at all angles...  Appanently, they had caused a ruckess...  Shazam shrugged and made his way to the blast door.  Dai was waiting about half a block back with his weapons. 
    Shazam pulled the container of water of the cart, spilling a bit, and laid it against the wall next to the blast door.  Then, Shazam took his rope and tied it to the crate of patacium.  He tied a knot around the corner of one end, and then rapped the rope once around, so it held the opening closed.  Then he took some small rivets he had recovered near the first two intercepting skywalks and nailed them into the ceiling.  The ceinling had one layer of thick plasterish substance, then the next was pure steel.  The rivets sat there, and Shazam tied a knot around each with the remainder of a five foot rope.  Now there was a triangular shape hanging from the ceiling, or atleast thats what it looked like with the rope.  Shazam attatched the crate to this little invention of his, and let it hang above the water. 
    The crate was held there, but the lid was only being held by a single thread.  Shazam rushed back to Daishi and said he was finished. 
    "We'd better get a bit farther back, Shazam said," Dai eyed him wearilly.  They went back about twenty feet, and Dai pulled out his gun.  They were about a block away from the contraption now, but Dai acted as if it were mere feet.  Carefully placing his rifle against the ground, he lay across the floor.  He took careful aim...  Then fired!
    The bolt flew across the room, and hit the slither of a rope that was holding the lid down, the the lid flew open.  It swung there, the contents still inside.  Shazam and Daishi looked at eachother.  He gave him a look like,"Real smooth..."
    But just then, a vanilla colored substance dropped out in a large clump.  Suddenly, there was a bang, and the chemical reaction went off, finding it had very little space to explode.  Its pressure was being forced against the wall, and forced the door off its holding.  The little bomb didn't penetrate the door, it simply removed it.
    Water and a foul smell remained...  But the door was cleared!  Now all they had to worry about were the imcoming rebels befor they got to the wall...

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*
chipmunk man
ComNet Member

April 12, 2004 6:19:56 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
[OOC: I have something you guys could try. Take a pair of empty shotgun shells, fill one with gunpowder and BBs. Slide the other over top, duct tape heavily. Poke a hole in the side, insert thick fuse, duct tape some more. Ta-da! Home made grenades! (Yes, I've done this! Very effective against old, plastic army guy toys.) ]

-----------------------

chipmunk man
ComNet Member

April 12, 2004 6:36:08 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
      Chip brought his HLAF in close to the wreckage of the hangar, trying to figure out what had caused the massive explosion. Unfortunately, things had been so badly burned as to be unrecognizable. Hmm. Didn't Shazam say something about going to check out the surface? Maybe he was around somewhere? Chip switched his comunications system to use their comlink channel.

"Shazam? You out there anywhere? This is Chip, pick up!"

"Chip! Hey, Admiral Daishi and I are in this Rebel building, and we could kind of use a hand if you can get in here, and then we need..."

Chip cut him off. "Rebel building? What are you talking about? This is an Imperial planet, that's why we're defending it!"

"No, no!" Shazam quickly filled Chip in on the Rebels.

"Well, I'll tell you what. That would explain the many idiots banging on the doors of that building over there. I'll be over in just a minute."

Chip brought his fighter around to the left, and slowly began lining up a shot. Chip hated atmospheric flying, but it was so much fun to fry little idiots on the ground with his big fighter cannons! It reminded him of using artillery guns to swat flies. Heh, this was going to be fun! Alright, just about ready...

One of the Rebels realized what Chip was doing, turned around, and tried to use his dinky little blaster. It did no good. Chip opened fire with his laser cannons, and the skywalks the rebs were standing on disintigrated, all the little morons getting cooked through to the bone. Granted, it would stink like burnt hair and flesh over there now, but it meant about 14 fewer smack-heads in the galaxy.

He brought the HLAF into a decent enough landing by the building, only then realizing that he had just fried the skywalks leading to the doors. "Great, now how do I get in?"

-----------------------

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > And At Last It is Here  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:06:14 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 157  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >