ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess) (KPR)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2333
Total Posts:  7772
  RE: Drill Squad
July 24, 2004 9:38:22 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Caleb has just been placed with the Raiders.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/HCL Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][IOC][SoA]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE [VP][KC1][OAK]
-----------------------
sindar
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  13
Total Posts:  13
July 25, 2004 8:40:56 PM    View the profile of sindar 
hi all, and may i say that is an honor to serve with you!

as you requested, my background:

I was born on Taris; a planet that is mostly occupied by the upper level of its capital, Taris city.  My mother died giving birth to me, something my brother Carter- always blamed me for. He eventually attacked me I was 7 and he 12, I somehow over-powered him and in doing so was the cause of my brothers demise also.
When I turned 10 my father moved us both to Ando Prime, Ando system; one of the harshest tundra planets in the galaxy. The move, he said, came about because he had credit trouble with shady characters on our original home planet of Taris.  For me the move was a shock to my systems, but Taris' dangerous under-city where I used to play had taught me well, I could fight, hide, sneak and most importantly I could survive.
I was 16 years of age when my father and I were out hunting, as we always did for the small encampment in which we lived, however on this trip we had the misfortune to be caught in an Ando snow-storm, notorious for its ability to slowly drive an individual insane, or to an early grave.  The storm raged for 13 days, and it was on the 10th day that I arrived back in my village on deaths door, the storm having killed my father and his stomach his burial service.
Such stories of survival tent to get about, and two years later an imperial recruitment officer sighted me as a potential soldier, I agreed to enlist on condition that 10% of my salary be used by the empire to send supplies back to my girlfriend Helena on Ando Prime, the empire agreed to grant my request and so I began my training.

-----------------------
*salutes briskly and exits*
sindar
ComNet n00b

July 25, 2004 8:49:01 PM    View the profile of sindar 
reporting my visual stats

hieght: 5 foot 6 inches
wieght: 90 lbs
hair colour: blond
eye colour: one blue (right), one misty white (left)
destinguishing features: scar runing across my left eye

-----------------------
sindar
ComNet n00b

July 25, 2004 8:50:33 PM    View the profile of sindar 
age 18 years
height 5f 7inhes
wieght 93lbs
hair blond
eyes one blue (right) one misty-white (left)

also, i have a scar accross my left eye

-----------------------
sindar
ComNet n00b

July 25, 2004 8:51:43 PM    View the profile of sindar 
age 18
hieght 5f 7inch
hair blond
eyes left blue, right misty white
i have a scar accross my left eye

-----------------------
sindar
ComNet n00b

July 25, 2004 9:10:20 PM    View the profile of sindar 
sory about the spam, coud'nt see reply.

changes height 5f 3
wieght  120lbs

soz again

-----------------------
Hashi Shiyun
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  539
Total Posts:  779
July 26, 2004 4:03:09 AM    View the profile of Hashi Shiyun 
For the love of God someone teach him how to use the Edit button.

-----------------------
Hashi Shiyun of Jester Squad
ARC/SGT Hashi Shiyun/Jester/Storm PLT/VEA/VE [IH] [SoA] [LoR]
-----------------------
http://www.hamsterdance.org
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

July 26, 2004 10:20:47 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
That's Wraith's problem now.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/HCL Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][IOC][SoA]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

July 30, 2004 12:50:15 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Drill will soon be getting a recruit-sweep soon. So, for those of you still needing to complete training, I suggest you do that now before getting scrapped.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cloud
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  71
Total Posts:  80
August 9, 2004 8:21:38 AM    View the profile of Cloud 
Born the only chid of wealthy business owners, Cloud Locke was spoiled from birth. As a child he was given only best of opportunities. He attended the Chandrila's most prestigious academy. There he graduated top of his class.

As a child living on Chandrila he learned to hate the Rebellion. His hometown was destroyed by debris from a planetary platform which was destroyed by a rebel attack. During the attack he lost family, and inherited the family fortune. He loathed the Rebellion and vowed to do everything he could to bring about its end. He used a small portion of the fortune to fund Imperial research.

After the death of his family he sold the family business and joined the Imperial cause. He entered the Imperial Academy eager to do his part for the Empire. He quickly excelled past his peers and graduated with the rank of Sergeant. After graduating he was placed on active duty and given an assignment on the Star Destroyer Justice. His station took him deep into the Outer Rim, where he saw little action.

Soon after the death of the Emperor he abandoned his post, joining up with Warlord Zjsini. There he was given the rank of Master Sergeant and lead Imperial Forces into battle. His career was abruptly halted by the defeat of Warlord Zjsini. Before the New Republic could capture his scattered forces, Cloud joined forces with the Vast Empire. With this new Imperial force he hopes to further his career and bring down the corruption of the New Republic.

-----------------------
Ex Sergeant, I think.....

"Go Drill Squad!"
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

August 9, 2004 11:50:15 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Well done. One of the best I've read. The only criticism, if you would even call it that, is the name Justice for a Star Destroyer. Seems more Rebel than Imperial, but other than that, it's great. You'll be placed in a squad shortly.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cloud
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  71
Total Posts:  80
August 9, 2004 12:13:29 AM    View the profile of Cloud 
w00tah. Nice to know an old veteran can still make it through the academy. Place me wherever, I don't care
I just want to kill me some rebels

-----------------------
Ex Sergeant, I think.....

"Go Drill Squad!"
Zadik
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  17
Total Posts:  17
August 12, 2004 10:34:10 PM    View the profile of Zadik 
Full Name: Aleph Zadik Age: 20 Home planet: Aleph Zadik Hair color: Brown Eye color: Dark Brown Height: 6'2.5" Weight: 160 lbs Likes: Staff, Halve Stave, Mace, Kakurine, hugs, food Dislikes: brigth lights, falling over, death. I play Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, Starcraft, and HaloPCracked Online I am Aleph Zadik. My birth and history are a tale of blood mired in the dishonor of my father ... a tale that I have striven my entire life to overcome... My father was a warrior and a fierce and bloodthirsty follower of the almighty Adon Hoshek. Many an enemy of my Father perished upon his rage driven blades, and the name of his House was one of no small repute. My mother was a simple woman, bound to my father out of the strength their union would make rather than anything as foolish and weak willed as love. With my birth came great pride to my father. Upon entering the world, the lords and wielders of dark magic within the halls of the Dark Jedi Council immediately sensed that a special soul had entered this plane ... a new member of Adon Hoshek's chosen ... it was the soul of a dark lord. The lords descended upon my family's home to see the birth of the newest one to carry Adon Hoshek's hatred out into the world of Torath. It was deemed that upon reaching my fifth year, I would be taken from my parents and inducted into the rigorous training necessary for one of my kind. All was well ... until that day ... During my third year, a blight had begun to crawl into the area near Eretz Rael. The wretched s***** of Sadi Arak had begun to violate the forests with their presence -- an affront to the Empire. After the Black Sword had scouted the various small camps that the pathetic little creatures had set up, it fell to the mighty Dark Jedi Order to eradicate this disease from our home. My father rode out to combat alone, wishing to prove his worth to the Father above that of his comrades. He drew upon the Hatred that is the strength and soul of only the true Shadow Knight to guide his blade through the swift slaughter of a nearby camp of Araki refugees who were hiding like rats amongst the ruins of a long vanquished race. His blood was enraged with the success of the killing as the blood of his victims soaked into the ground at his feet. Without pause, he rode out again, crossing the bridge and assaulting a temple to the pathetic lesser god of the Araki Terost. Though the worms fought as best they could, they were no match for one of the Dark Jedi. Finally, his battle rage was unleashed upon the ramshackle town that the Araki had dared to construct near the edge of the forest. The little pests had called upon their so-called Leatherfoot warriors to try and protect them, but to no avail. My father slaughtered them to the last one, roaring his victory into the night sky. This was the first and most brutal strike against the Araki incursion, and even though the slime still creeps back into the forest like roaches, they speak in hushed whispers about the Shadow Knight demon who first removed their kind from our home. If my father had returned home at that point, all would have been well. I came to find out later that that was not the case. A noise caught his ear ... the noise of a child crying. Hidden within one of the Terost Templar's huts was indeed a child, no older than its third year ... a human child. Though he should have left the creature to the tender mercy of the wild, instead he was over come with some kind of shamefully foolish sentiment. He gathered the child up and smuggled the squealing mass into Eretz Rael. What madness overtook him, none can say, but my parents kept the secret of the child for some time to come, poisoning my young mind by convincing me that the child had a right to live and raising him as my half brother. Even today, I hear word that Kaldur Tayras still lives somewhere in the Vally of the Jedi. Though I long to slide my blade into his throat to finally erase all reminders of my father's weakness, he still has his uses ... and as a knight and unwilling brother, I am bound by honor to protect and use him. But I digress ... When I reached my fifth year, the lords took me from the home I had grown up in. My parents were adamant that no knowledge of the human shame living under our roof be revealed, for the boy would surely be killed. Lesser races had been allowed within the slums of Eretz Rael, now known as the Foreign Quarter, but humans as a whole were subject to a quick death should they violate the streets of Eretz Rael proper. Upon entering the hallowed hallways of the Dark Jedi Council, I was immediately subjected to the initial Trials .. tests to prove my mettle and worth to Adon Hoshek. The Trials are torturous ... an unholy cleansing by fire if you will. And I came through them intact, marking me as truly being touched by the Father. Unfortunately for my birth father, and for me, after the Trial came a period of probing my young mind for weaknesses. And while my father could hide the human child from his fellow Shadow Knights, he could not hide from Adon Hoshek. The lords learned of the child's existence while conditioning my mind for the training to come. Immediately, I was banned from the Order for being the son of a traitor. I raged and railed at them, but they would not budge. This was my birthright! They could NOT take this from me! They would not take this from me .. The lords were on the verge of calling down the might of the Dark Jedi Order to punish my mother and father, and to slay the human child, when I bid them hold. I offered a show of my loyalty to the Order and to Adon Hoshek above all others ... on the condition that I be allowed to serve as I was born to do. I knew that I would still carry the stigma of my father with me for years to come, but I didn't care. That night, I returned home. My father was outraged that I had apparently failed the Trials and been cast out. He raged at me for hours, many times giving me a taste of his fists. My mother merely watched. Something was missing however ... the human. It would seem that my father knew what trials I would undergo, and knew that discovery was imminent .. so he secreted the child away, deep into the Vast Empire, and left him there to either be discovered, or perish. At that point, he could make up any story about my being delusional that he wished. All this was driven home to me with each of his desperate frenzied fist falls. With each strike, a part of me died ... and the flames of my hatred grew hotter ... Finally, he grew tired of beating me .. I crawled into my bed without a sound, holding my chest against the cracked ribs ... feeling the warmth of my own blood as it ran from my nose down my lips ... the taste of it only stoking my hatred more ... That night, while my mother and father slept, I pulled out the small token that the lords had given me ... a set of two ceremonial daggers engraved with the symbol of the Father upon the hilts. The blades were both coated with Larasynth .. a poison known for its ability to kill quickly -- but never quietly. I crept into their bedchamber ... all manner of mercy gone from my now ice cold young heart ... I raised up the first dagger .. and I thrust it into my father's throat. The scream he would have emitted died in a gurgle of thick life's blood, and his eyes opened wide just long enough to look into mine .. to know who it was who sent him before the Father for judgment. When the blade had first struck, my mother awoke. She looked from the dagger which was buried to its hilt in my father's throat to my face just as I locked eyes with her. She spat vile words at me .. but I did not hear. At that moment, my body went unnaturally calm .. a new energy flooded my limbs ... and I knew I was indeed one of Adon Hoshek's chosen. I leapt at her ... It took time, as I was young and had not much strength yet, but I severed both of their heads and returned exhausted and covered head to toe in the blood of those that had sired me. My life and strength are dedicated to His cause, and to the Hatred that is my birthright. I know not if my efforts to prove myself in the eyes of the Father will ever be over .. it is not for me to decide. My birth name was lost to me for a time & corrupted by the treachery of the bastard who spawned me. I took a new name... a name signifying who I truly was to be & I became the beast, whose hatred burns brighter than the stars in the sky & I am the shadow; servant of Darkness, I am the vengeful hand of my most holy Queen who has restored honor to my name and my House & This day I stand on the steps of a new foundation, the Vast Empire whose walls are covered in the dust of history outdating my existance. I am Aleph Zadik. My will be done.
[This message has been edited by Zadik (edited August 14, 2004 12:42:53 AM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  858
Total Posts:  1056
August 12, 2004 10:51:36 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Holy crap. A novel to rival even one of arts.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die."
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
To Nom Anor, a truly superior Yuuzhan Vong.
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

August 13, 2004 10:36:24 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Very interesting. You definately met the goal of describing your background and personality, and that's what I was looking for. So well done on that.

I do have one issue with it though. You mention Kaardoon. Now, in this story, is Kaardoon some kind of leader? Or is this the same Kaardoon from the FES? If it's the latter, you'd have to edit the name because the FES's timeline is way ahead of our own timeline. 400 years after Return of the Jedi (if I'm not mistaken), and the Vast Empire's timeline is currently pre-Thrawn era.

Other than that, well done. I'll let you correct whatever you need before I place you in a squad just to get everything settled.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Cosmic (edited August 13, 2004 10:38:37 AM)]
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

Post Number:  874
Total Posts:  3342
August 13, 2004 1:03:02 PM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
if you think THATS long rema, you should read mine

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Jikkyo "Fallen Angel" Nimiichi 
Squad Leader (SL) - Raider Squad
-
AS-2/SL/SSG Fallen Angel/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [BoA]

Sith Adept Phoenix

TRN/SAD Phoenix/Training 2/VEDJ/VE/Lopen
"You need guys like me." - Tony Montana
Zadik
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  17
Total Posts:  17
August 14, 2004 12:16:00 AM    View the profile of Zadik 
how about that... i just picked a name I know won't exist for another say 400 years, Adon Hoshek.
[This message has been edited by Zadik (edited August 14, 2004 12:35:18 AM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

August 21, 2004 9:14:40 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
A hardy welcome goes to Private First Class Mind On My Money, another recipient of the Letter of Recommendation. Congratulations, and I look forward to reading your character history.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE [VP][KC1][OAK]
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

August 23, 2004 2:03:27 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Caleb, I'll be sending you a test that may help you to orient yourself with how the VE actually operates, and facts you should know.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Caleb
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  101
Total Posts:  69
August 23, 2004 2:15:00 PM    View the profile of Caleb 
Ok.

-----------------------
Trooper (TRP) - Raider Squad
-

TRP/LCP Caleb/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
"Beat me the heat"
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2336
September 18, 2004 7:28:20 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Welcome Giovanni Byrden to Drill Squad. Check your email, Bryden, and you'll know what to do. Get yourself oriented with the site as well. Explore the links and options of each website you come across.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Giovanni Bryden
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  4
Total Posts:  1305
September 18, 2004 7:57:13 PM    View the profile of Giovanni Bryden 
Ill just list a few things here. Ill type out the Bio when I have a bit more time.

Height: 5'9 1/2.
Weight: 165 Lbs.
Eye Color: brown
Skin Color: Brown

Note: Exceptional reflexes and hand-eye coordination.

Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1377
Total Posts:  3940
September 19, 2004 7:21:45 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
what  cos said + stay away from my booze.

-----------------------
The Comnet Hermit
-Raider Squad
-
TRP/SGT Sniping101/CrazyRAIDERS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA]
"A spanking new Athlon reduced to a Gameboy Emulator"- Gabe from Penny Arcade.
"As long as their is Space, Im going to stare off into it"-Garfield
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I see an ARC all short and stout, BOOM!  I kiss him and love him all the night out! - Modified by Me, original by -anonymous
Giovanni Bryden
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  1305
September 21, 2004 10:04:58 PM    View the profile of Giovanni Bryden 
Thats no problem. I got enough Ketel one vodka and Jack Daniels to last me for years. As requested, heres my bio.

Giovanni Bryden was born in coruscant lower level and lived with his parents, Giovanni and Agnis Bryden. When he was 7 his mother Agnis gave birth to his first brother. Feelings of jealousy soon overtook him, and the neglect towards his brother would last for years. He was schooled by his mother, and was an excellent student. The only thing greater than his intelligence was his uncanny ability to talk his way out of trouble. But when the situation called for "agressive negotiations", Giovanni was always the first one to attack.

When he was 15 he left the dark underworld of Coruscant and made his home in Chandrila, where he had to start a new life. Little is known about why exactly his family left the planet, but rumors are that Giovanni's attitude had gained him many an enemy, and he was left with no choice to flee. He would eventually return and face down those who where after him a few years later.

Giovanni Bryden spent the next 3 years sharpening his skills with rifles of all sorts (a skill he had to pick up in order to survive in the lower levels of coruscant), ocassionally finding himself in trouble with the locals.

Seeing that the only way to escape the poverty that his family had dug theirselves in, he bid adieu to his mother, father, and 2 brothers, and set out to find his way in the Galaxy...

There ya go. Hope you like it.

Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2352
September 22, 2004 1:11:15 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Well done.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
TeRMNaTR
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  2
Total Posts:  12
September 27, 2004 7:14:07 AM    View the profile of TeRMNaTR 
Hey Guys, Private 1st class StOrMz here. *S* I am posting this in regard to the e-mail i recieved for promotion in VE. My eye color is blue and hair color is Brown. I am a Wookie that is 137 years old and i have a blaster scar on my right bicep.
  I was born in Kashyyk and moved to Tatooine when i was 26. There I found a Smuggler to work with and later joined the empire to defeat the Rebel Scum of this universe!

-----------------------
-=StOrMz=-
Phoenix
ComNet Member

Phoenix

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  910
Total Posts:  3342
September 27, 2004 1:43:15 PM    View the profile of Phoenix 
Why does that sound familiar for some reason....

-----------------------
Dark Jedi Knight Gunnery Sergeant Phoenix
Sect Member (SM) - Sith Knight - Eagle Sect -
Squad Leader (SL) - Heavy Weapons Specialist (HWS) - Raider Squad
-
SM/DJK Phoenix/Eagle 1-4/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen
AS-2/SL/GSG Phoenix/ 3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [BoA]
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2383
September 27, 2004 6:57:40 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
I do expect you to complete everything, Term, so continue on what you have remaining.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2386
September 28, 2004 4:53:04 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
TeRMNaTR, you need to complete all of the Basic Training steps in order to move on.

And welcome, Khorne, to Drill. I look forward to reading your bio.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2394
September 29, 2004 3:21:25 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Welcome LARaven to Drill. Complete your bio, and I'll send you on your way.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper SquadNet > Drill Squad  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:32:29 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 146  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >