Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Cyber Attack (RAIDERS)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Cyber Attack (RAIDERS)
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1361
Total Posts:  3940
  RE: Cyber Attack (RAIDERS)
June 1, 2003 10:24:34 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
"dang!"Rizzit exclaimed
"but it could be used as a VERY effective melee weapon. it opperates off a small battery"Snipoes explained"but i dont have one"
"neither do I"
"I do" mara said pulling a piece of unknown comm equipment off a shelf and yanbking a battery out of it
"thank you"Rizzit said taking the battery and looking for somewher to put it
"here, let me see it"Snipes said taking it and looking for wher the battery goes"nope no idea, never used one of these before"
"i thought you said you father had them?"
"he did, but i never use them, i only watched them, and we only had them for 1 year"
"whers the explitive deletive battery place!"Rizzit exclaimed tearing at the object
"Here!"mara said yenking it from him, looking a few seconds, finding something, pressing it and inserting the battery in a small compartmand in the front and handing it back to Rizzit

they sat in the storage cubbard of about an hour before they heard pll at the door.
"get rdy"Snipes said handing rizzit the waterer-made-weapon
it had been decided Rizzit would do, him being the strongest person who still had thier face in one peice. snipes though had used his mini cuting torch to make a few crude spear like weapons, he still had one of his knifes, the other was broken in half and not good for much. Mara had found some wood in a corner and fashioned herself a very crude bow, that was meta re inforced and the arows wher a comination of Snipes ability w/ the torch and thier resource fulness for feathers, they had come up w/ peices of  snipes ripped up shirt coller, stiffed w/ small amounts of metal and wood for a monstosity that went  about 15 feet before spinning oddly and falling.
the room they had barracaded to the max, with many boxes fixing the door in place and and a second and third wall type baracades made from dissassembled  shelves, and more boxes, w/ a few boobly traps set between the first wall and the door.
the RAIDERS could hear some body pushing at the door and they all hunkered down below the wall, ready for anything

OOC:g2g/OOC

-----------------------
Lance Corprol Matthias"Sniping101"Battlemont
Formaly the Perpetual PFC
TRP/LCPRL Sniping101/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"Drinking, fighting, and rowdiness is that what you think of when you think of the Irish"

"i have made my peace with death, i do not fear him like others do, to me he is a part of everything, i have accepted he will come for me some day, and i do not live in fear of him, i live my life."
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
  RE: Cyber Attack (RAIDERS)
June 2, 2003 8:00:26 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Rizzit knew things were looking bad. There was no way out. Playtime had gone on long enough. Being nowhere near a control panel, Rizzit needed to use the remote. Rizzit pushed a button on his wristcuff and all the Rebels and droids disappeared. Everyone stood around in awe.

"Congratulations on a job well done. While you were not able to complete this mission, it was not designed to be able to. While you were asleep one night I activated the simulator in the area of the whole base so that you would think all of this was real. So the computers....the communications....everything is back to normal. You lasted longer than expected RAIDERS, and for that: drinks are on the house! Everyone to the lounge!"

With the relief of the droids and rebels gone, all that concerned the RAIDERS now was "who could glug the most drinks?" and "How many games of Sabaac will Rizzit win tonite?) everyone rushed to the lounge with those thoughts in their heads.

-----------------------
First Sergeant Rizzit BlackHeart
Raider's Squad Leader
Wildcard Platoon Adjutant
Army of the Vast Empire
PC:A/SL/1SGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD]
"Death is never an easy thing to deal with. It happens so frequently, yet it still takes us by surprise!"--Rizzit
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Cyber Attack (RAIDERS)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:23:06 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 274  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >