Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
  RE: Aegis ESC Mission 5
August 30, 2002 10:55:16 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
  Unlike some of the other Aegis Squadron pilots, Darkhawk had had a much tougher time tackling his own "clone". From the very beginning he had not liked the idea of each pilot taking on his evil twin for the sheer reason that it should be nigh impossible to outsmart yourself. However, most everyone else had done it, and he was not about to give up just yet.   In the background he idly heard Lonewolf and sk8guy mention something about racing through an asteroid field. Those guys need to get their priorities straight, he thought.   His "clone" broke his inner dialogue up by streaking across his field of vision with guns blaring. Damn! he cursed. What's going on here? I thought he was only supposed to mimic my moves.   It soon became apparent, however, that the "clone" had recieved a software update. Instead of copying Darkhawk's moves, he had assimilated all of the Commodore's earlier battle tactics and was using those ... this was almost a true clone of the pilot.   Still, it was only a computer program. There were only so many moves and techniques it could have picked up on during the battle. Once he realized the circumstances, Darkhawk raced back through his short-term memory trying to recall any tricks he hadn't used.   Duh!, he realized, I never used a Tallon Roll. With that, he positioned himself behind the clone and began a tight, slow spiral around. The enemy attempted to avoid by using one of Darkhawk's evasive maneuvers, the Fel Withdrawl. "Gotcha," Darkhawk said, smiling. The "clone" went right into his sights as he pulled up on his flight stick. Seconds later it exploded in a fireball.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/EFM/COM Darkhawk/Aegis 2-2 /Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony][KC]

VE Today - Junior Reporter Darkhawk
DLS/CL/SG Darkhawk/Eagle 2-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE/[CR]
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
August 30, 2002 11:06:49 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
"Your in the wrong sect to be making that remark Liquid! How about we burn his arse Sk8? Sk8guy came back with a chuckle, "OK but our race is still on!" LoneWolf quickly dumped all his energy realizing he had kept his lasers on still. A burst of speed came but that wouldn’t be enough. LoneWolf began switching to emergency power systems, only his targeting computer and engines would work. The simulating cockpit depresurized the air and his space suit activated. His straps tightened up restraining his body as so the G’s building up. He almost hit an asteroid but pulled down to his left in time to barely skim it. sparks flew off the top of his solar panel frame. "Your mine Liquid." The cockpit looked almost deserted with no lights on the other systems, LoneWolf enjoyed the gloomy look of the shadows. His Tie Advanced managed to catch up with Sk8guy easily behind him. "Sorry boys but I gotta reserve energy!" LoneWolf turned off his comm system, then lessened the power to his targeting system to its minimal. Every bit would help, and every bolt of energy would carry him further. His fingers wrapped eargly around the control stick, barely holding him back.

-----------------------
EFL/ESN Lonewolf/Aegis 2-1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/DJK LoneWolf/Sith/Eagle Sect/VEDJ
Army character: Ares

"It's a big universe, if you keep you mind to what you are simply told then your restraining yourself from finding what could very well be out there."
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
August 30, 2002 11:39:57 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
Kain cycled all the remaining targets through his targeting computer.  There were only a couple of clones left, and the Aegis pilots that did destroy their clones were making a lot of chatter. You Sith are all flying, and yet, i whoop your butts, what's up with that?" Liquid asked over the comm. "Your in the wrong sect to be making that remark Liquid! How about we burn his arse Sk8?" Lonewolf said furiously. "OK but our race is still on!" Sk8guy said. Hmmm...sounds like they're having fun.  I bet they won't mind if I joined the race. Kain thought to himself as he throttled up and went back into the asteroid field.  Tranferring all shield power to his engines, his fighter's speed went past 150 MGLT.  Blasting through the asteroids with with lasers, he was slowly catching up with his fellow pilots.  He could see two TIEs in front of him, he took a guess it was Liquid and Sk8guy.  Transferring all his laser energy to his engines Kain fighter was able to beyond 190 MGLT.  Clutching his joystick he tried steering out of the asteroids, he zoomed by their TIEs leaving them in the dust. "Hey guys what are you guys doing?  Lets get this race on!!" Kain yelled over the comm.   ----------------------- 2nd Lieutenant Kain "Fire Bomber" Rennok FM/2LT Kain Rennok/Aegis 3-2/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=MA=] [=JCPA=] [=SCPA=] [=FOCE=] [VC:ST] [BRC] YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
[This message has been edited by Kain Rennok (edited August 31, 2002 9:33:14 AM)]
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

August 30, 2002 11:52:50 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
  Whew, that could have gotten a bit rough, Darkhawk thought to himself as he flew through the fiery inferno that resulted from his twin's starfighter explosion. He passed through the flames into clear space and wondered what there was to do now.     He decided to look down at the flight log and take a look at what had been going on. One message in particular was quick to catch his eye.    You Sith are all flying, and yet, I whoop your butts. What's up with that?   Liquid, you cocky S.O.B., Darkhawk said to himself. It's time someone taught you a lesson. Not all of the Sith were in that race, you know.   Darkhawk checked his radar and discovered that Kain Rennok had joined the group; now all four pilots were racing around the asteroid belt at breakneck speeds, upwards of 190 MGLT. Still not as fast as a Missile Boat with SLAMs, he commented in his mind. Now that is a rush of power.   He waited until the four pilots got a little closer and then began to fly straight toward them. He flipped a switch on his flight stick and brought up his missile targeting controls.   "Hey, Darkhawk, what's going on?" he heard Lonewolf ask. "You've targeted me with your missile launchers!"   "Everything's under control, Aegis One," he calmly replied.     Liquid spoke next. "Dude, you're right in our way! Move it!"   Darkhawk did nothing but sit there. Not wanting to get blown up, Liquid and Lonewolf were forced to pull up out of his way; sk8guy and Kain zipped by on either side.   "What are you trying to do, get us wasted?" Lonewolf yelled as he fell back into formation.   The Commodore smiled. No, not you, Lonewolf. He didn't even have any missiles left, anyway. However, it was lesson time.   In a flash, he whirled his TIE Avenger around and punched the throttle to maximum. His engines roared like mad as his speed climbed up to about 195 MGLT; his shields and lasers began to drain. Better be quick about it.   Liquid was back with the others now, but slightly behind because of having to pull up. Grinning, Darkhawk lined his sights up on the young pilot and slammed down hard on his trigger.   Green laserbolts shot out from his four cannons, slamming into Liquid's right wing. Before the Warrant Officer could even yell, Darkhawk blasted him one more time. With no shields, it was an easy kill ... Liquid's TIE Advanced blew up and he was booted from the sims.   "There's one for the Sith," Darkhawk muttered to himself. He didn't even care that his total points for the mission had just dropped by 1000 for a friendly kill.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/EFM/COM Darkhawk/Aegis 2-2 /Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony][KC]

Liquid
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant (1LT)

Post Number:  612
Total Posts:  679
August 31, 2002 12:35:56 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
What was he thinking, shooting me down? Liquid thought to himself, pulling out his datapad and punching a few keys. He brought up the simulator's server, and started his tried and true password cracking process. "Ahh, nothing beats me when it comes to encryption," within minutes, he was into the main databanks, and watching DH's every move. Are all Sith this stupid? Liquid asked himself, noting that he would find out later in a drinking contest. OK, a few alterations here, and a few more there, finished. "Hehe." Liquid laughed as the commodore began flying straight for the other pilots. He was completely at Liquid's mercy. Are you gonna apologize for blowing me up now? Liquid asked with a thought. No way, you had no right to insult me and my sect like that. Darkhawk replied. Ok, suit yourself. Liquid pushed a few more buttons and let his datapad take care of the rest. Darkhawk stared stupidified at his console, noting that his missiles were somehow replenished. He fought against the controls, working with all his might to stray his aim from his friends. Liquid simply watched as he targeted each of the pilots of Aegis that were in the race, and fired 2 missiles on each. Direct hits. Liquid smiled as he watched Darkhawk's count go from 5000 to 1000 and put his datapad away, having cut off the link from DH's simulator, and restoring himself into battle. You wanna go again? Liquid asked with another thought. Of course, young one. You have much to learn. Liquid smiled as the simulator booted up. He could take the defenseless Tie Advanced anyday, including today. He pushed the throttle controls forward and sped up to 140 MGLT, he gained a lock, and fired, he watched Darkhawk's craft explode in a blaze of glory. He also watched his personal score grow from 10000 to 15000. "Hehe, guess it pays to kill a traitor." Liquid thought, shutting down his sim and heading for the lounge.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/IA/EFL/WO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-1 (Aegis Nine)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

CM/DJK Liquid/Dark Knight 1-3/Lion Sect/VEDJ/(VP)

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

Aegis ||| Naval Academy ||| Flight School ||| Vast Empire Today
Rustichituk
ComNet Novice

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman (SCRW)

Post Number:  33
Total Posts:  93
August 31, 2002 1:00:39 AM    View the profile of Rustichituk 
Rusty had  finally arrived to help with the mission. He had totally missed out he noticed. He wasnt in the bomber he had expected. He commed to Liquid "Yo LS, what the hell is going on here, did I miss the whole mission?" "Rusty, you lazy bastard, where have you been this whole time?" "You allowed me to sleep in...but what is going on?" "OH, so it's MY fault? Figures, damn wookie, well we completed the mission and we have extended the sim with some extra objectives, you will be fighting your clone." "HEY! Dont disrespect wookies just cause they're hairy and cant speak english! Clone...well, time to give it a shot." "That's the spirit you walking doormat!" Rusty thought to himself "He's gonna get it for that remark." So During this whole conversation, Rusty's clone had seemed to appear from no where, and Rusty started taking a few hits. "Ok, there can only be one Rusty, and it aint gonna be this joker!" Rusty shouted with excitement. Liquid exclaimed "If you keep losing your shield at that rate, you'll be toast!" Rusty decided that he better start paying attention to himself (being the enemy...) and start killing him. Rusty had the sudden thought that he was committing suicide. He shook his head and made a sharp U-Turn towards himself and fired a few shots that landed on the curved solar panals of his Tie Advanced enemy. Not enough to throw him into erratic manuevers yet, but that time would come and Rusty would eventually kill himself and triumph over his evil twin. Rusty soon realized that he had lost track of himself. So Rusty pulled up in case that he was blind sighting himself and getting ready for the kill. Rusty scouted the area, trying to find himself. He searched the ebony velvet that blanketed everything in the space sim. No sign of the elusive evil wookie. Rusty had just about given up, and found that Liquid had engaged with Evil Rusty...

-----------------------
EFM/SCRW Rustichituk/Aegis 3-3/Wing 1 (Phoenix)/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)
PJ
ComNet n00b

[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral Lower Half (RA-L)*

Post Number:  20
Total Posts:  20
August 31, 2002 8:20:09 AM    View the profile of PJ 
PJ saw and heard a lot of what was going on while he made his way towards his new clone.  Sometimes he had to wonder about those jedi and whether the force was starting to get to some of their heads.  At the moment though, PJ’s attention was now on the enemy T/A as the two were just reaching firing range now.  This time PJ flew a little less crazy....enough to cause his “otherself” to miss, but what still allowed him get a few hits off. As the two TIEs finally passed each other for the first time, PJ made a spectacularly quick turn...one of the best he had ever done.  Even as his clone turned at PJ’s normal speed, the Commodore was right there...able to get a few shots off before the two streaked by each other again.  After these attacks, PJ continued to fly straight, instead of turning to meet his clone again.  Behind him, he saw the other T/A turn just as quickly as he had seconds earlier. ‘So,’ PJ thought to himself, ‘not only do they know most things we’ve ever done...seems these more advance clones learn on the fly.  Hmm...if I could just knock out his targeting systems he’ll be mine...But how?’

-----------------------
Aegis Flight Member Commodore PJ
FM/COM PJ/Aegis 2-4(Aegis 8)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus//VE
(=A=)(=SA=)(=MA=)(=FOCE=){SVx2}{VC-Silver Trim}{NDM}{SoV}[BRC][IOC]
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
August 31, 2002 9:31:14 AM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
Kain was racing with Lonewolf along his side when suddenly Darkhawk came out of nowhere and started blasting at them.  With his shields redirected to his engines he had no defense from the incoming laser blasts. "Darkhawk what the hell are you doing!?  Stop shooting at us now!" Kain shouted over the comm. "I'm not in control of my TIE Kain...somehow Liquid hacked into the sim and began controlling my fighter." Darkhawk said trying to regain control of his fighter. Suddenly a blast from Darkhawks laser cannons had hit Kain's right solar panel shearing it off.  Kain tried to regain control of his fighter as it began spinning towards an asteroid. "Shit this isn't good." Kain muttered to himself as he tried to move out of the asteroid's way. As Kain's fighter hit the asteroid the screen went blank and the sim cockpit opened up.  He got up from the cockpit and took off his helmet, his eyes squinted trying to readjust to the brightness in the room. Hmmm...I bet Liquid's in the lounge. Kain thought to himself.  I'm gonna have a nice talk to him about that hacking he did back there. Before heading off the the lounge Kain checked the status of the mission, there were only two more clones left in the mission.  Lonewolf, Liquid, and Kain were shot down by Darkhawk, and Darkhawk was shot down by Liquid.  That meant that only Sk8guy, PJ, and Rusty were the only in the sim still. The mission seems to be going well, I guess they won't be needing my help so...I'll be going to the lounge now.

-----------------------
2nd Lieutenant Kain "Fire Bomber" Rennok
FM/2LT Kain Rennok/Aegis 3-2/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=SA=] [=MA=] [=JCPA=] [=SCPA=] [=FOCE=] [VC:ST] [BRC]

YF-19 AVF "Black Rain"
Liquid
ComNet Member

August 31, 2002 10:41:49 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
Liquid headed for his bunk first, jumping in the refresher and feeling the hot steamy water enveloping him was enough to make him happy for now. The refresher he had was always working, and he was happy that Fury hadn't found a way to jip him out of an operable machine. He exited the refresher and put his black jumpsuit on, clipping one of his lightsabers on the one side and placing the other on the table. He walked out the door towards the lounge, and saw Kain exiting the sims. He smiled as the Lt. cursed under his breath. Liquid sensed the pilot's words with the aid of the Force, and noticed that he was angry. "What's up?" Liquid asked, jogging over. "You shot me down, dammit, that's what's up." Kain said, taking up a jogging pace. "Well, that's the name of the game. And, we were only racing, at least I didn't shoot you down when we still had a mission to complete." Liquid replied increasing his pace as well to keep up with his fellow pilot. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Kain said, slowing down to walking again. Liquid walked to the lounge, sat down, and ordered himself and Kain a drink. "This one's on me," he said, passing the barkeep a few hundred IC's.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO/IA/EFL/WO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-1 (Aegis Nine)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

Rogue
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
August 31, 2002 11:54:35 AM    View the profile of Rogue 
While the others were off racing each other and shooting each other down it appeared, Rogue was still fighting with his clone copy. Rogue was using every piece of junk move he could think off to get this alternate him but very little was working.  The alternate him in its T/A was following through all his maneuvers, even pulling some so tight, hard and fast, it was if there wasn’t another pilot in that fighter. “That’s it!” Rogue thought to himself. He quickly dumped all his laser and shield power into his engines and managed to shoot out away from his clone. Then he set everything to quick recharge and cut the throttle. He even dumped the shields energy to the lasers, which was something he never did in a normal fighter, only in a missile boat. Rotating his T/A to face the direction he came from, Rogue armed his missiles, linked them and watched for his clone to come. He was coming from the far upper right corner of the pilot’s view, just like Rogue normally tried to do. Rogue rotated his ship and started firing missiles at his clone. One pair, then a second pair, then a third, then a fourth and then he was out. As soon as the missiles got to within a half klick of his clone, Rogue gunned his T/A and headed toward the other at full throttle.  With the clone so busy dodging missiles, he never saw Rogue coming. Rogue got off four quad shots as fast as they would fire and the clone exploded into fiery molten nothingness. Then his own missile alarms went off as two of his own missiles locked onto him. They were only .2 of a klick away. Rogue tried to maneuver but had no chance. Both missiles hit his T/A nearly dead on. It exploded just like the clones did. Rogue swore at his own stupidity as the sim shut down and the hatch opened. But its all good he thought, at least they won the mission and beat their clones. He then headed for his quarters and shower.

-----------------------
FM/2LT Rogue/Aegis 2-2/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

August 31, 2002 3:26:55 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
  Darkhawk exited the simulator and found most of Aegis Squadron standing around the room. Lonewolf and sk8guy didn't look too happy.   "Hey, it's not my fault," Darkhawk insisted. "Liquid hacked into the computer system."   Lonewolf sighed. "Right, right. Anyway, we completed all of our missions, and in the nick of time, too." It was the last day of the Elite Squadron Competition. "Now all we can do is wait for Riel and the rest of the NHC to tally the totals."   "We won, right?" Rusty asked. "We had to have won."   "Don't be overconfident," Darkhawk warned. "Anything could have happened."   "Yeah," sk8guy joined in. "I mean, Kaph could come back tonight and put 300 points on the board."   Some of the pilots snickered or even laughed, but Darkhawk kept his grim face. "Hey! You heard me. Don't be overconfident. I once knew a very powerful man who was too overconfident ... and now he's dead."   "And who might that have been?" Rusty questioned.   "Emperor Palpatine," Darkhawk replied. With that, he stormed off toward his quarters. He could try to get some revenge on Liquid, but it was rather pointless.   Fun and games need to be put aside, he thought to himself. I'm a Commodore for crying out loud! I guess coming back to the old squadron just made me a bit crazy. It's time I buckle down. There are things I need to get done.     With a new resolve to act more like his former self, more like a superior officer - even if he was just a flight member now - he settled down in his room for a nap. He had been lucky. The past few months he had not had one single bad dream or nightmare. Maybe the Force has finally decided to pick on someone else.

-----------------------

sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
August 31, 2002 9:18:31 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
After a long battle I decided to go hit my refresher. I made my way down the hall and into my quarters. I was lucky enough to be a flight leader and get a room to myself. I jumped in the refreshing water and soaked for awhile letting all the tension from the ESC ease away. I finished that and headed for the Lounge. I promised myself I wouldn't celebrate until I found out that we won; that meant no drinking or partying tonight. I merely went to the Lounge to socialize and have a good meal. I entered teh room and sat down at the Aegis table where Lonewolf and Darkhawk waited. Upon seating myself a server droid approached me and asked for my order. I went for the house special and began to focus on Lonewolf's and Darkhawk's conversation. They were talking about TwinFury, our long fallen Aegis squadmate. "What about TwinFury?" I asked as the droid arrived with my plate.  I looked at it and thought that maybe I should've went for something else. "You mean you haven't heard yet?" Darkhawk replied back negatively. He took a sip from his glass and looked at Lonewolf, then repeated himself, "He hasn't heard yet."

-----------------------
EFL/1LT Michael "sk8guy" Rose/Aegis 5/mSSD Artus/DEF/VEN/VE
     (=A=)(=MA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=UCPA=)[-BRC-][-VC|E-]

DJK sk8guy/Eagle1-7/VEDJ/m/SSD Atrus

"Unleash the power of the Dragon!" - Michael "sk8guy" Rose
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

August 31, 2002 9:35:25 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
  sk8guy was getting a bit upset now. "What?! What about Twin Fury?!"   Lonewolf and Darkhawk both remained cool and composed. The squadron commander took a sip from his drink before sitting it down. "He's back on the Atrus after another 'tour of the galaxy'."   "And ... ???" sk8guy said, almost at a shout.   "Well, he's bringing up the entire issue of smuggling and bounty hunting again," Darkhawk answered.   "Oh, wonderful," the flight leader replied as he sat down next to his two friends. "Not that again."   "Hey, I think it's a wonderful idea," said Darkhawk.   "Yeah, but we tried this once before. Remember the Astral Guard?"   The other two men nodded. "It's too bad that Fallen retired," Lonewolf remarked. Darkhawk nodded in agreement - he had been closer to Fallen than any of them.   "Well, what does that have to do with us?" sk8guy inquired.   Darkhawk turned to him and grinned. "While he's here, we better snag him again."   "Oh." A wave of recognition washed over sk8guy's face. "Uh-uh. No way. You remember what he did last time I brought him back."   Lonewolf nodded. "Yeah, but, perhaps he's settled down some now. Besides, we may just have an ace up our sleeve."   "What do you mean?" Darkhawk just smiled and took another sip as sk8guy repeated his inquiry.

-----------------------

Liquid
ComNet Member

August 31, 2002 9:46:52 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
Liquid sat down at the table and ordered a fresh bantha burger from the server droid and turned to the conversation. He dove into Sk8's mind, and found out what was going on. "If Twin's coming back, he's not getting put in my squadron, i'll have him booted before that happens." He said, assuring himself of not having him in his squad. He pushed mentally against the force that was invading his brain, Sk8 was pushing back. He pushed back with a flick of his finger, and sk8 fell onto the floor. He helped his friend up with another flick, and saw the evil grin that floated across sk8's face as Liquid flew a bit further than sk8 did, landing with a small thud on the floor. Liquid stood up, noticing that his posterior hurt, and sat back down at the table, enjoying the conversation that was going on between his fellow pilots. "Look, all i'm saying, is that Twin has a good idea," Darkhawk chimed in, letting his voice be heard. "And the Astral Guard's not gonna work, no matter how badly you want it to, now stop." Sk8 said, taking another bite of his meal. Liquid ordered a correllian ale, and sat back in his chair, waiting for more arguements to present themselves at this "table of elites".

-----------------------

sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
August 31, 2002 9:57:13 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
I entered Liquid's mind, bypassing the defenses Jedi develop. I probed around looking fo rhte right spot and finding it in a matter of seconds. I then projected the image of Liquid on fire followed by the sensation of that and then the smell, and so on through the five senses. I smiled as I did. Suddenly Liquid jumped out of his chair and started yelling and dancing around. Then he fell to the ground, rolling around. He was yelling the entire time, "Grrhh, Put it Out! Owee!!Hottttt!!Grhhhhh" I began to laugh and then stopped the image on his brain. He stopped just as suddenly as he began and raised himself off the floor. He looked around the table and said, "What happened?" Everyone sat silent and stared at the young pilot. I only smiled and then spoke out to Liquid via the Force, We don't branish our powers to the public. Keep yourself under control. Let this be punishment and serve as an example. Liquid nodded and sat back down in his chair, quiet for the rest of the night. Darkhawk looked at me with a cold hard stare. I only stared back and said, "What?" with a shrug of my shoulders. Lonewolf cast his stare down at his plate. I could tell they both know what I did, but I didn't really care. They were both probably gonna do the same thing. I smiled and continued with my dinner.

-----------------------
EFL/1LT Michael "sk8guy" Rose/Aegis 5/mSSD Artus/DEF/VEN/VE
     (=A=)(=MA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=UCPA=)[-BRC-][-VC|E-]

DJK sk8guy/Eagle1-7/VEDJ/m/SSD Atrus

"Unleash the power of the Dragon!" - Michael "sk8guy" Rose
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Aegis ESC Mission 5  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:17:03 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 80  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >