Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > A Night at Sea (Imperial Ball. Open to All)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  A Night at Sea (Imperial Ball. Open to All)
Jegora
ComNet Veteran

Jegora

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1091
Total Posts:  2175
  RE: A Night at Sea (Imperial Ball. Open to All)
May 4, 2009 10:53:37 PM    View the profile of Jegora 
After all he had been through in the course of his military career, there wasn’t much that Jegora feared. At the top of that very small list, however, were three things that Jegora avoided at all costs. First was large groups of people; not only did Jegora find crowds of people utterly revolting, but the finely tuned instincts he had worked hard to develop over a lengthy military career meant that he had a hard time turning his back on so many possible threats. 

The second item on Jegora’s list were social gatherings. He had learned a long, long time ago that he was much to blunt for the subtle maneuverings of Imperial social life, and the politics that were often found at such gatherings disgusted him. In fact, Jegora had sworn off just about every social event he had ever come across, finding them to be less than useless.

The third and most terrifying fear on Jegora’s list was one that he found himself confronted with now. Beyond large gatherings of people and social events, there was only one thing that Jegora feared: being trapped in a combination of the two situations with the one person who managed to unsettle him on a fairly regular basis, Aeos. It was all Jegora could do to keep from bolting out the first exit he saw, and it took all the self restraint he possessed in order to refrain from killing the bumbling bureaucrats and arrogant elitists that were unavoidable at such events.

For the moment the brunt of Jegora’s ire was focused on a particularly short and pudgy man who happened to be talking with Aeos. He was some mid-grade staff officer on the paper pushing side of the military, and had approached Aeos a few minutes previously about a some position or other doing something that was rather useless for pay that was less than adequate. Jegora hadn’t really been listening, but he thought the position had been some sort of public relations gig. Aeos had politely declined, but now the little man was pestering her, chattering incessantly, trying to persuade her to take the job. Aeos kept up all the proper appearances, never losing her temper and answering each offer with a polite yet firm ‘no’. None the less, the man was beginning to irritate her, and Jegora himself had long reached his threshold of tolerance. He eyed the man’s pocked face, framed by greasy brown hair, and contemplated snapping the fools neck right then and there.

Jegora was lost in his own thoughts when someone spoke to him, snapping him back to reality. “Sorry,” he said to no one in particular, not sure who had spoken. “What was that?”

The pudgy man sneered a bit and asked his question again. “I asked if you had ever considered manual labor before. With your distinct physical capabilities, you’d be extremely adept at heavy lifting.”

Raising an eyebrow, Jegora just shook his head. He wasn’t sure if that was suppose to be an insult or not, but either way the man’s self-importance was very nearly sickening. Tensing and relaxing the muscles in his arms and legs, Jegora seriously contemplated breaking the man right then and there. Only Aeos’ subtle placement of her hand on his arm kept Jegora from committing murder.

Jegora took a deep breath, trying to keep his rising anger out of his voice. “Listen, Lieutenant,” he began, but the smaller man cut him off.

“It’s Captain.”

“Whatever,” Jegora continued, unfazed. “We really should be going. Thanks for all the stimulating banter, but we really have some people we have to meet.”

With that he steered Aeos away from the man as fast as he could, literally plowing a hole through the crowd. After he felt they were a goodly distance away Jegora stopped and glanced around for any sign of pursuit. Finding none he led Aeos to a table, where they both promptly collapsed into chairs.

Jegora glanced over at Aeos, only to find that she was staring at him somewhat disbelievingly. “What?” he asked innocently.

Aeos just shook her head slowly. “You didn’t kill him,” she said, her voice filled with amazement.

Right then Jegora very nearly blushed. “He didn’t seem worth the effort.”

Once again speechless, Aeos was saved from having to say anything further by the arrival of a gorgeous waitress in a rather short skirt. Jegora couldn’t help but admire the woman’s legs as she took Aeos’ order. They just seemed to go up, and up, and up…

“And you, sir?” a voice said.

Jegora shook his head, clearing his mind. “What was that?” he inquired, not completely sure what the question had been.

“What would you like to drink, sir?” the waitress repeated.

It only took a split second to ponder that question. “Anything Corellian,” he said. The waitress nodded and moved off to get the drinks. Meanwhile, Aeos had been glaring at Jegora for a goodly amount of time, and now she kicked him underneath the table.

While the blow had no outward effect on Jegora, who remained as stoic and still as a boulder, it seemed to make Aeos feel better. She didn’t say anything about the woman, even when the waitress returned and Jegora couldn’t help but admire her as she walked away. From the slightly sadistic gleam in her eye Jegora figured there would be words later, but for now he was content to remain silent.

Sipping the drink the waitress had brought him, which turned out to be a rather finely brewed Corellian Ale, Jegora scanned the crowd for Snipes. The pirate (that term could be applied quite literally now) had scampered off when the bureaucrat had first approached Aeos, and Jegora hadn’t seen him since. Still, Snipes and Aeos, and by extension Jegora himself, still had business to discuss. Jegora figured it was only a matter of time before the loony bastard returned, and he was content to simply sit and sip his drink.
Jegora Fal
Assistant Squad Leader, Jester Squad
Initiate of the Dark Jedi Order

ASL/SFC Jegora/Jester/Phoenix/Dragon/Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Vast Empire Army/Vast Empire
[IH] [EW:1] [CCA] [AS-H]

Osk Company Employee
An Officer of the Roworth Bounty Agency
Assistant to the Prefect
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  404
Total Posts:  621
May 9, 2009 4:09:11 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
DJ-47
ComNet Member
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  401
Total Posts:  403
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageRE: A Night at Sea (Imperial Ball. Open to All)                                                            May 9, 2009 10:53:37 PM    Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image

Imperial Ball playlist: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16226231307

*************************************************************************************************
Pallas Space Zone, Vast Empire Space

Lines of navigation buoys hung in space, directing starship traffic and broadcasting METOSP data.  The Dreshdae Thunderhawk reverted to realspace at the edge of the zone, quickly adjusting course to their assigned spacelane. 

On the bridge Lance Corporal Baraka Kodex, better known as Tank or TX-47, was at the helm.  While he took in the sight with silent admiration, Rex and Tex were beeping excitedly about their first vacation while Hex was inspecting the combat droid crew; all of which amused Tank far more than the traffic.  Tank used the time the Dreshdae Thunderhawk was on approach to Pallas to coach the repair droids and finalize/clarify Hex's orders.

"Remember you two, no gambling and stay away from the bar areas.  Someone might try using you as tables, chairs or worse..."  R5-X7 and T3X-M47 swiveled their heads to look at each other as HK-X47 snickered at their discomfort.  "I'm serious.  There may well be some astromechs in the droid staff, serving drinks and such, so be careful."  Tank turned to the assassin droid, "Hex, if you get bored minding the Thunderhawk you may do battle sims or watch a war holo; Pallas' warrior culture is second to the planet's entertainment industry.  But if you must you may check for any posted bounties but you are not authorized to pursue.  Advise me when I return"

"As you wish, Master"

The Ebon Shyrack cruised over the Dyonis Islands at a leisurely pace.  The black, red and grey shuttle was a stark contrast to the spectra on twilight painting both the clouds and the planet's surface.  The silhouette of the 21 Hearts began to loom large on the viewport as Tank angled for final approach. 

Snipes must be doing really well... Tank mused as the massive 21 Hearts glided several milles from the coast of the largest continent.  Tank was duly impressed, as the 21 Hearts was both the largest and most decadent pleasure craft he'd ever seen.

Gliding into the Hearts' cavernous hangar, Tank followed the running lights past scores of starfighters to the berth assigned to Shyrack, between the Queen Tetra's Revenge and a modified Ministry-class shuttle.  Tank used the front ramp to exit his shuttle, followed by Rex and Tex.  Awed by the staggering variety of starcraft, Tank almost forgot why he was here.  Rex trundled into the back of Tank's legs to nudge him forward.  Snapping out of it but still giddy with the range of vessels on display, tank nonetheless sealed the Shyrack, then proceeded to navigate his way among the parked fighters and transports.

Tank paused at what he thought; no, was certain was one of Jegora's ships.  Their was no mistaking the some of the markings with which Jeg had personalized his craft.  Except that now it was marred by an orange day-glo streak.  Apparently someone (not Jeg) was a tad clumsy in parking their own craft.  Scanning the area with his eyes, Tank spotted the culprit quickly.  The orange day-glo G-Type light shuttle was unabashedly the most abonimable eyesore in the lot.

Jeg's likely to beat the owner to death... or damn close to it...  "Rex, record the damage to Jeg's ship; photo and holo.  Then let's get the registry of the G-wing."

"Deedoop.  Whoooo"  After scanning and recording the offending shuttle they continued on their way.

Pausing to straighten out his dress uniform, he entered the main ballroom, and dropped his jaw.  This is bigger than the Ice Hall created for the Winter Ball!  Momentarily oblivious to the people around him, the stormtrooper was unaware of the approach of a tall woman in an Imperial Naval Officer's dress uniform.  Until she used her index finger to raise his hanging jaw.

Blinking profusely as he returned to his senses, the redhead had his full attention.  His jaw would have dropped again, were it not for her finger still supporting it.  A strikingly handsome woman with mischief in her blue eyes, her long blood-red hair worn down and accented with black and white highlights.  She was nearly as tall as he was, and filled out her uniform quite nicely...

Clean thoughts damnit!  Clean thoughts!  Non-coms are not supposed to view officers that way!

"Back on the planet, trooper?" she asked in mock sarcasm.  "A lot to take in isn't it?"

*gulp* "Um, uh, yeah, this vessel is, er, really something..." he struggled to remember what rank her insignia represented "...Admiral."

She laughed gently as she lowered her hand and surprised him again by taking his arm in hers.  "Last time I checked, Lance Corporals aren't able to promote Line Captains to Admirals."  Tank was numbly aware she was leading him somewhere as they were walking.  "Fleet Admirals tend to reserve that right for themselves.  Allow me to introduce myself; Line Captain Zapara Talyn of the Battlefront.  And you are?"

"Lance corporal Baraka Kodex, BlackJack Squad.  My friends call me Tank."

"A pleasure to meet you, Tank.  Here we are, dance with me."  Sounding more like an order than a request had the effect she desired; he didn't object and to his credit he didn't do too badly for someone maneuvered onto the dance floor without warning.  Though she was clearly the superior dancer, he managed to keep up, if only just.

While they were dancing, Rex and Tex were getting chatty with a pink T3 and a ruby R7; Zapara's droids Spark and Ruby.  Meanwhile, a scowling naval officer watching the couple stormed out in a hurry...

When the music ended she thanked him, and after a light peck on his cheek she was gone, disappearing in the general direction of the officers' lounge.

"What just happened?"

"You were used, little brother." said a familiar voice.

"Dillan?" he asked before he turned around.  "Hey sis!  Is Saedhe here?  Or any of the rest of the clan?"

"Saedhe as usual couldn't make it, but Terena and Keval are around here somewhere.  I spoke with them earlier."

"That's great! I--" ... "Wait a minute.  What do you mean used?"

The wicked smile that played on her lips told him it was bad before she uttered a single word.  "Not only does she have to deal with flyboys hitting on her, but there's an officer or two that can't take a hint, y'know?"

"So I was a convenient escape vector, basically?"

"Pretty much, bro..."

"So now I'm a marked man.  Great.  Just what I need..."

"Don't worry, if they're stupid enough to try something I'm sure you can handle yourself!"

"Thanks..."

"Ha-ha!  Watch you're back!"  Dillan gave Tank a brief hug before leaving to search out her friends.  Tank looked around for friends/foes; no-one he know in the immediate vicinity except for his ASL.  Gates was taking a break from sampling wines and spirits to laugh his ass off; prolly at Tank's expense.

"Swell."  Tank saw Kand with Helena tearing up the dance floor.  If push comes to shove, I can count on them in a fight.  Depending on how much he's had to drink, Garryll might gladly raise a body count not giving a damn whose bodies are supplied...

Jeg and Aeos were deep in a conversation at their table, Lucky and Alan went to the dance floor as a slow song started; Tank was reluctant to drag them into something ugly as what his immediate future may hold.  Considering his options, he decided to lay low for awhile.

Walking over to his droid companions, he kept as casual a manner as he could while staying alert for trouble.  "C'mon guys.  I'm going to the Pazaak tables and I need you two to watch my back."  At Rex and Tex's alarmed beeping Tank added, "My dance partner has some unwanted admirers; one or more of them may decide to try something so stay alert."  With that he casually skulked off to the gambling den, Rex and Tex silent as glided along after him.

Remembering what he saw in the hangar, Tank detoured over to Jeg and Aeos.  He had to let Jeg know about the ship; the quandary was how to tell him without getting killed by an angry Jeg.  Aeos was the first to notice Tank; reacting to the change in Aeos' focus Jeg whipped around to face a now startled and hesitant Tank.  Aeos defused the situation my making introductions.

"Sergeant First Class Jegora Fal meet Lance Corporal Baraka Kodex."

Tank extended his hand, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Sergeant Fal!"

"Likewise."  Jeg replied as they shook hands.

"So Tank, what can we do for you?" Aeos asked.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but I have some news for Sergeant Fal."

"Do you now?"

"Rex, show him."  The astromech projected a scaled-down image of Jeg's ship then zoomed in on the streak that didn't belong.  Before Jeg could question Tank, the image changed to a view of the G-Type shuttle with registry data taken from the vessel's own BoSS transponder.  Aeos recognized the craft, and Jeg saw her reaction.  Seeing he had noticed, she drew close and whispered in his ear.  He was reddening before, but now he was a shade Tank hadn't yet seen on a human as Jeg's face contorted in anger.

"That fat bastard!  Now he's worth the effort of killing!"  As he looked for the annoying bureaucrat that was harassing Aeos earlier, Aeos tried calming a bit.  "Tank, transmit a copy of this to my ship for later..."

"Of course."  He nodded at Rex who beeped in acknowledgement as he relayed the data.  "Sorry to bear bad news.  The damage is only cosmetic, I'd be happy to fix it for you when we're back on Tadath.  I have more than a few days left before I'm deployed again, so anytime that's convenient for you shouldn't be a problem."

Jeg considered it, "Thanks Tank.  I'll let you know."

"I'm sorry, I'll let you two get back to your conversation.  I'll be in the gambling den if you need me."

As he passed an unoccupied table Tank snatched an unused napkin while his other hand retrieved the pen in his pocket.  Tank scribbled a short message on it as he walked.  He was done by the time he reached the gambling halls.  The air was rich with a variety of aromas, burning incense kept the cigarras and similar indulgences from being overpowering.  Tank spotted Fury raking in another fortune at one of the Sabacc tables and navigated his way over.  I hope Fury doesn't think I'm gonna harass him about cruisers here...

Maneuvering his way past Fury he clapped him on the back as he congratulated him on his win, shaking hands briefly before moving on.  Fury knew something was up when the trooper slipped the napkin into his hand.  As other players shuffled about, coming or going, a few brave souls preparing for another round Fury discreetly moved his hand just below the table to unfold the napkin.

The message was simple enough, 'Keep playing but keep sharp; trouble may be coming for me.  Tank'  Well, this shindig just got more interesting...

Tank let his opponent win the first hand.  Calmly baiting the other play to always go for the win, forcing him to use up his best cards early while Tank held out.  Tank had two ties, but eventually landed the win.  "Pure Pazaak!"  Thus he set the pace at his table...
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
BlackJack Squad
Lance Corporal Baraka "Tank" Kodex
TRP/LCP TX-47/2SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA]

Vehicle Crewman
Storm Commando http://www.playlist.com/user/5975941/
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"You don't hit us, we hit you" -BlackJack Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited May 10, 2009 3:46:00 PM)]
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited May 13, 2009 9:24:49 AM)]
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited May 13, 2009 9:41:44 AM)]
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited May 13, 2009 5:06:33 PM)]
Luckystar
ComNet Expert

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant

Post Number:  1856
Total Posts:  3440
May 21, 2009 9:33:57 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky msiled as Alan led her on the dance floor, lay her head on his shoulder, closed her eyes and listened to the soft music. She fetl Alan rest his chin on the top of her head, she smiled. It had been a long time since they had last dance, both weren't that good at dancong and sometimes stepped on one another's toes but in the end it was all good.

They danced to a few songs before oging to have a seat at one of the tables, they stared deep into each other's eyes, reaching over, she straightened his bowtie which had gone a little crooked. he looked down, smiled and cupped her face in his hand. Smiling widely, she ordered two ales. looking at the card tables, she wanted to go play, she hadn't done so in awhile.With a smile from Alan, she stood, brought her drink with her and palyed a few card games.

Some she won, others she lost but a short while later, after she was done she had a nice amount of winnings on her. There are two things she learnt as a child: poker which she played with matcjes instead of chips and how to control her gambling which she was already very good at.

After going to the counter and exchanging her chips for ICs, she went to join Alan who was now sitting in a stool at the bar,  staring into an empty glass. Hopping on the stool beside his, she pecked him on the cheek, saw him glance at her and smile and ordered another round.
SL/1SGT Luckystar/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/ Tadath/VEA/VE [<3 AlanRJ][EW1][ASH][BC] [SC][SoH] [BoH][RoM][CoS][GC][WM][SRP][CE][SCA]

To Embrace the Darkness is To Bring About The light...

AlanRJ
ComNet Expert

AlanRJ

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant

Post Number:  1591
Total Posts:  1795
May 23, 2009 2:33:34 AM    View the profile of AlanRJ 
Stepping off the dance floor, Lucky and Alan returned to the bar and Lucky ordered up two ales.  Alan saw her looking over at the card tables and he knew that she wanted to try her hand at it.  He smiled and nodded to her.  She smiled back, picking up her drink and moving off to the tables.  Alan watched her go as he picked up his drink.

Alan had thought about going but he knew that he was not very good at playing cards and he decided on keeping his credits and simply not losing them.  He hoped that Lucky was doing well although it felt like she had been gone for some time.  He picked up his glass and suddenly realised that it was empty.

Staring at the empty glass, Alan considered about ordering up another when he suddenly felt a kiss on his cheek.  He smiled and turned round to see Lucky had returned from the tables.  She immediately set about ordering up another round of drinks.

“How did you get on?” asked Alan, wondering whether she had come away a winner or not.

“I made a nice little earning” replied Lucky, grinning broadly.

“Nice” replied Alan as the bartender set down their drinks.

Alan and Lucky picked up their drinks and gazed into each others eyes.  They tapped both their glasses together and proceeded to drink.  Alan enjoyed the sweet cool liquid.  The drink didn’t last long and soon both of them were putting empty glasses back on the bar.  Alan smiled over at her.

“Would you like to go for a walk and have a look around this place?” he queried.

Lucky flashed a broad smile, leant forward and kissed Alan deeply on the lips and replied “I’d love to”.

Alan slipped off the stool and held out his hand.  Lucky grasped it firmly and slid off her stool.  They looked around and decided to go exploring.
ASL/1SG AlanRJ/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [<3 Luckystar] [ES2] [IH] [BC] [SoH] [EW2] [CoS] [RoM] [ES1] [CCA] [SC] [GC] {RES} {MRT}

Paladin Website
http://paladin.stormtroopercorps.com
Joamer
ComNet Cadet

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  201
Total Posts:  997
May 25, 2009 3:07:14 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Joamer scowled out the view port of his Besu'liik Hunter-Killer Starfighter. The luxury liner sat in quiet dignity, he nearly hated it. A part of him, the none trooper side envied her beauty. Target lock warning sirens sounded as he got closer, smirking over the fact the ship had defenses he keyed the code in for clearance to the ball, the warning systems quieted and a docking port opened on the side of the ship.

Bringing in his ship with precision only years behind the yoke could bring he keyed the systems off one at a time and stood up. Lurk his strill chirped sleepily from her perch, she watched him straighten the white satin shirt, and brush lint off of his black dress pants. Giving his jack-boots a quick polishing he started to reach for his floor length leather jacket before he stopped. Picking up his Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B pistol he slipped it into his right boot, he then slipped a few extra cartridges in small compartments on his belt.

Grinning to himself he picked up the jacket and slipped it on. Opening the hatch he grinned as Lurk leapt onto his shoulder. Stepping down he hit the code to close and lock his ship.

Three large burly men stepped forward with what appeared to be scanners of some sort, holding out his arms they quickly began scanning his body, the machines started beeping instantly.

"No weapons allowed on board, sir." One of them said.

Shaking his head he pulled up the sleeves of his left arm to reveal the cybernetics underneath. The men scowled but quickly scanned his legs, the machines beeped again. He tapped one of his legs underneath the pants, it made a soft thunk thunk sound.

Growling quietly the men motioned for him to proceed. He started to walk, but one of them stopped him suddenly.

"No pets allowed, sir."

Lurk started growling, the sound resonated from deep within her throat, causing all three men to back away slightly.

"She's not a pet, I have trouble seeing, and she helps me see." Joamer said, his voice had an edge of menace to it. The three men glanced at each other before motioning him forward.

Shaking his head he scowled as he stepped through the doorway to reveal a grand entrance way. Lurk chirped softly, it sounded forlorn. He nodded a couple times, being here went against his nature.

Walking down the hallway, a server opened the grand doors to reveal the ball still in full bloom. Growling softly to himself he stepped inside the gigantic room, the doors closed behind him with a dull thud. For some reason it sounded like the lid of a coffin closing.
TRP/SSGT Joamer/3SQD/PLT/COM/RGT/BAT/VEA/VE [ES1]x2 [EW1] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [SCA]
TX-47
ComNet Member

TX-47

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  414
Total Posts:  621
May 28, 2009 4:47:11 PM    View the profile of TX-47 
DJ-47
ComNet Member
[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  401
Total Posts:  403
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageRE: A Night at Sea (Imperial Ball. Open to All)                                                            May 9, 2009 10:53:37 PM    Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image

Force Unleashed playlist: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16385760011
on Windows Media Player http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16385760011/asx
Sewer Battles playlist: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16410019083
on Windows Media Player http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16410019083/asx
Imperial Ball playlist: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16226231307
on Windows Media Player http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16226231307/asx

*************************************************************************************************
In the casino/Gambling Hall...

Tank had killed enough time in the gamblers' den without anyone trying to kill him or haul him away.  Maybe he was a little too paranoid after all.  On the bright side he had a fair share of winnings from the Pazaak tables, despite Lucky setting him back about fifty thousand imperial credits before she returned to her hubby.  Tank was about to leave when something round and solid was pressed into his back.

Whoever it was he didn't get to finish whispering instructions to Tank as the air was knocked out of him.  Tank turned to see Fury deliver another vicious blow to the would-be-assailant, neatly dropping him to the floor.  As Tank blinked in surprise Fury hauled up the offender and handed him off to security, giving them orders (or at least what they needed to hear) before they took him into custody.

"Thanks Fury!  I owe ya' one!"

"Don't sweat it, kiddo.  Now, why don't you tell me how you got into that mess?"

Tank cosidered, and figuring it was the least he could do he aggred to fill Fury in over a friendly game of Sabacc...
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
BlackJack Squad
Lance Corporal Baraka "Tank" Kodex
TRP/LCP TX-47/2SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [EW2][LoS][ES2][SRP][SCA]

Vehicle Crewman
Storm Commando http://www.playlist.com/user/5975941/
"Smart."  -Calo Nord
"You don't hit us, we hit you" -BlackJack Motto
Exalted in the Dark Side
[This message has been edited by TX-47 (edited May 28, 2009 5:40:13 PM)]
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > A Night at Sea (Imperial Ball. Open to All)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:18:49 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 101  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >