ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  849
Total Posts:  1587
  RE: My Bios
September 3, 2006 8:29:05 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Mykill. There is a one in three chance that Trevor will become one of your commanding officers - It really isnt a good idea to keep this up.

If Shaz thinks you need to work harder on your training, then you do. The training process is in place so you'll be ready for activity within the VEN.

-----------------------
Raiders
SL/SGT_Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
WARRANT OFFICER, 2ND CLASS
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
Flashmaker
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  172
Total Posts:  187
September 3, 2006 8:31:59 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
And , just real quickly , Iv'e read through all of the training exercises and have found the last one to be the easiest .

However , when I went to click on one of your only two training advisors nothing happened .

Am I only to use their names and not actually be able to call upon them for advice ? Am I too just go ahead and posts stories without an actual training offcer . Just ficticious ?

Lemme know because I'm getting confused now .

Also that post you told me not to post on was MY PERSONAL POST. For me to get answers to questions like this without you having to always be involved .

Thank you for telling me not to post on my OWN POST . That was very helpfull .

I know you were just trying to break up an arguement betweeen me and you #1 writer but that's gonna happen anyways .

I need advice .

-----------------------
"my soul was cast into the vastness of space for my fear of loneliness" Chronicles of Mykill Doomslayer bk III>chpt 6
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  173
September 3, 2006 8:34:12 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Darr read my last post quickly and give me advice .

I'm good at the story writing just not the computer

thanks man ,Mykill

-----------------------
"my soul was cast into the vastness of space for my fear of loneliness" Chronicles of Mykill Doomslayer bk III>chpt 6
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  176
September 3, 2006 9:27:32 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Well , not seeing that I'm gonna get any real answers tonite I'm going to sign off .
I hope to hear from somebody sometime .
I won't  be back till somebody lets me  know more about the questions  I have posed about my training .
And it doesn't matter Darr who my commanding officer  is  If they are wrong I will tell them  .
I , personally think , that if  Mr. Trevor Evenson is  going to  make  it as a commanding officer  he is going to have to learn a  liitle  restraint

-----------------------
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2621
Total Posts:  4197
September 4, 2006 12:24:13 AM    View the profile of Shazam 
Lol- you act so wounded.  That's all good and fine but it gets you no where man.  I'm telling you right now that whether you think you are right or wrong, or maybe you even are right, it won't make a difference.  Despite your infallible insights and unquestioning innocence, you are not a commanding officer...  You are not an expereinced VEN pilot- you have no rank and thus, no position and absolutely no right to talk down to my second in command.  I've been told on more than one occasion that I should have dropped you on several occasions, but I see promise in your abilities so I've held on.  However, should you keep up this charade where you think you can boss everyone around and act like this is your personal playground- I'll boot you.

Before you ask what you've done wrong, lemme give you the list-

1.  Absolute disrespect toward a superior officer

2.  Disobeying direct orders to drop your arguments

3.  Continuing your arguments despite the best attempts of the superior officers to resolve it...

I could get more specific- but I won't.  Now, I'm not angry, just a little disappointed here.  Should you decide to be a good sport and start acting like the good guy I know you are, you'll make it through all of this just fine, but if you think you're going to get away with being ignorant really not all that helpful- I'll just boot you. 

Just in case you're wondering how I mean that- I mean I'll delete your account from the VEN and you'll be unable to log-in: understood?  I'll run it by Japheth but something tells me he'll agree.  I'm not being vague anymore, I'm telling you flat out to stop arguing with people, causing fights and finding other activities to engage in that undermines your training.  You have not been mistreated and you've been given all the attention you need- patience is all that you require now. 

Should you wish to complete your training, here's what you'll get to do:

1.  Message Trevor Evenson and formally apoligize for your utter disrespect- I want to see that message as well so forward it to me and I'll ask Trevor if he got his. 

2.  You will stay out of the lounge unless you message me with exactly where it is you're going to be posting.  That's right- I'm banning you from the lounge until you earn the right to use it again.

3.  You will finish your training with the upmost haste, but not be a grouch.  You will edit rather than post multiple times and you will discontinue your continuous capitlizing for emphasis.  We know this is frustrating, but if you just do it- you'll be done.

That is all I can offer you and really, that's my final offer.  Take it or leave.

--

Now, in response to your question, your story post should go in this thread so we can keep all the information under one roof.  The commanders you saw after looking at the 'NPCs' list were, in fact, fictional- they are to be used in your post as trainers- people who teach you how to fly basically.  They'll run you through maneuvers and the like and really just intoduce you to your craft, or at least that's the point of the story post- introduce your character and their first flight experience so that you can set up the next chain of events.  You'll want to build your character, possibly present a conflict and have a good time making it if that's at all possible   So, I hope that answered your question and as soon as you get those post up, I'll do my best to get in here and critique them for you.  Again, I ask you to be patient and respectful

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

SC/CMD Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

NazgulSquadron

Commander of Nazgul Squadron, Phoenix Wing and Training
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  178
September 4, 2006 11:29:55 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Well , just real quickly Shazaam. I'm not much for threats . It's your'e people who have not only argued with me , but threatened me .
If you feel I need to go , when all I have tried to do is defend myself , in the very large areas of critiquing you all  have done to me, then so be it .
I realize , now that you are dealing with a large group of adolesents .
I thought I was dealing with a much older group when I first signed on .
I do find these adolescent's to be very smart . Maybe even smarter than I was at thier age . Even comparable to me at my age .
And, most certainly smarter , when it comes to computers .

Howewver , I will not be treated like anything less than a human being by anyone . That includes you .
Delete me , I don't really care .
I had a life before I came here and will have one after .

However , I will not be downtrod upon.
Do you fear me challenging your # 1 Writer ?
This is nothing to fear , you know .

If you really want me to finish my last steps of training then ? Wait I'll edit this message in a minute just to see which trainer I want and then give you an intro .....
I pick Ryncho Denar as my personal trainer and to just start phase three of my training ,so as to show you I am coherant

Chapter One Of Mykill's Training : a guide to nothingness

It was a routine training flight . Mykill and his training officer Ryncho Denar , were exploring an unchartered region of the Outer Rim . " phert " ' Mike do you catch that on the vertical display ?' Denar asked . ' No sir I do not ' Mykill replied .

" Do an INS Display and see if you can see what I'm seeing ? "  says Denar

" I see it now " replies Mykill " looks like a fleet of ships comin' at us "

Captain Denar calls for a break turn about . " Let's get outta here Mike there's to many of them "

" Captain " Mykill calls ' I think it's just a merchant shipment "

"Standby ,  trainee Mykill . Yes , you are right  , stand down "

Capt. Denar and trainee Mykill greet the merchant shipment with much intrigue . This is an unchartered region , with no apparent means of support . Why then , would there be a merchant caravan in the middle of unchartered space ?

Can I finish this later and with or without permission I want to talk with my friends in the lounge  sir . I think I deserve that and am sorry if you don't think I do . I work alot at reall work and then I have tried my hardest to come in here and do the best I can with absolutly no knowledge as to how to do anything . Give me a break please . I spent an hour and a half here just posting what I did . Kick me out if you have to Mykill

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Mykill Doomslayer (edited September 5, 2006 12:34:38 AM)]
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  2388
Total Posts:  3342
September 5, 2006 12:09:41 AM    View the profile of Angel 
First of all, please I need to get this out of my system:

OMGWTFROFLMFAO!!!1!111!!!!oneone!!!1!!!eleven

Ok now that I've gotten that over and done with let me rephrase:

You couldn't challenge the writing of a 4 year old, one armed, half blind, legless autistic child.

-----------------------
=[Retired]=
[LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] [IH] {BoA}
------------------------
Sith Guardian
CM/SG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire [VP:1]

------------------------
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  179
September 5, 2006 12:40:52 AM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Wow , that was harsh too .

However , seeing the competion , I'm not that Scared.

-----------------------
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian

Post Number:  2391
September 5, 2006 12:58:09 AM    View the profile of Angel 
Writing tip #1:

There are no spaces before commas.

This, for example, is how you use a comma.

Since you're such a hotshot writer I'm sure you already knew that though. Come back anytime for more free tips, seems like you need everyone you can get.

-----------------------
Squad Leader - ARCs
"Victory without reward. Failure with death."
------------------------
Sith Guardian

------------------------
Willtconq
ComNet Sage

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3279
Total Posts:  4599
September 5, 2006 1:51:21 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Mykill, seeing as how Angel usually is, that was nothing.

But you should know how to use punctuations and spaces. There shouldn't be any after the opening quotation marks either. "Like this."

I don't know where you went to school, but from what I can see, they didn't teach much grammar. So we'll just help you along wherever you need those tips.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
Elite Squadron Commander
King of PPC
"Lives are created to be ended, just as rules are made to be broken." -- Unknown, probably me
ESC/ESN Willtconq/Kaph 1/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S][SV][BWC][LSM]{VB}
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  182
September 5, 2006 2:06:20 AM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Wow, I was doing things right to begin with and, then had twenty people tell me I was doing it wrong and, now have twenty people telling me I'm doing it wrong again.

Please, get your stories straight. Ive seen people with less story writing talent than me come in with more errors than me and are already promoted higher than me.

I think you just like to keep a good man down. Lemme finish chapter 3 and then if you still don't want me SAY .

"Merchant Marine Captain this is Imperial Trainer II Captain Denar to Merchant Marine Captain do you copy " "Mykill follow me for a close underpass. copy. " " Yes sir " Mykill reports .

" This is the Captain of the Merchant Fleet VICTOR 7 six. " answers the leading vessel. "What business do you have with our fleet? " queries the merchant captain.

"None sir, except that we are on flight training and didn't expect any fleet movements of any kind in this vector. Please transmit your Imperial acceptance code for the delivery of goods to my on board computer and we will all be on our way."

Mykill and Denar took a quick pass under the Merchant Fleet . As they did so, two Rebel X wing fighters pulled out from behind a larger class frieghter.

"look out Mykill it's a trick" announces Denar to Mykill.

The Xwings are upon them to fast . Denar and Mykill make some barrel rolls to avoid thier direct fire.

"Pull up sharply." shouts Denar, "Let's get above that freighter so that we have cover and then maneuver back behind it ."

Mykill is all ears and muscles as he obeys every note that his trainer is issuing . He is not thinking for himself, he is only thinking for his life. He knows he must obey every command his training officer is issuing or it may mean his life. " DIVE DIVE DIVE Mykill" Denar is yelling, however halfway through his dive, Mykill has a lock on one of the two X-wing fighters.

Instead of continuing his dive he rolls up and squeezes the trigger . Seconds later an X wing is exploding in front of him.

The second X wing crosses his path. He straightens up and barrels down on it.

It pitches to the left and then pitches to the right and finally does a slow yaw to the left.

That is when Michael has him right in his sights. Mykill fires. The X-Wing does a complete Immelman type maneuver, over the top 360 and ends up right behind Mykill.

"Denar, he's on me I need help and quick." Mykill pleads.

Denar, having watched his student from afar, and by the way , being very pleased with him returned "Mykill, I'm on him. phert .
Barrel roll and nose dive lose em man ?"

Mykill ducks and dives toward a nearby planet, but to no avail. That Xwing is on him like Galactic dust on a comet. Finally, heading toward the atmosphere Too be continued in part two of chapter 3 outer space and atmospheric flight

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Mykill Doomslayer (edited September 5, 2006 3:06:45 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Mykill Doomslayer (edited September 5, 2006 3:50:17 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Mykill Doomslayer (edited September 5, 2006 3:54:42 PM)]
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian

Post Number:  2393
September 5, 2006 2:53:30 AM    View the profile of Angel 
attitude > writing ability

You can teach a person to write. You can't really teach them how to behave without whacking on them over the head repeatedly with a 9-iron.

I live my life very simply: Act like a jerkoff, I'll treat you like one.

-----------------------
Squad Leader - ARCs
"Victory without reward. Failure with death."
------------------------
Sith Guardian

------------------------
Kami
ComNet Member

Kami

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  893
Total Posts:  1884
September 5, 2006 3:01:07 AM    View the profile of Kami 
Mykill, you're cocky, ignorant, and rude. This club, and more specifically, the navy, have put up with you for a far longer than I would have.

Stop acting so wounded, and start acting your age.

-----------------------
*DarkDragoons*

PA/GSG_Kami/3SQD/1PLT/1XOM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR][IG][GCA][BC]
|| DJK Dark Jedi Order || Krath || Vast Empire ||
-=Surrender to your darkest dreams, and you'll live as you've never lived before=-
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  183
September 5, 2006 3:18:36 AM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Never mind about that critique my writing. I will go away calmly into the night if you surely, don't like my writing. Cockyness I can work on . But I'm gonnna forever be cocky and even if I get banned from her I will forever go on saying that you all couldn't keep up with me if you can't critique me fairly.

-----------------------
Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Initiate

Cyleaf Aehait

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  116
Total Posts:  349
September 5, 2006 3:33:39 AM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
Mykill I hate to say it but you have had some great writers try and help critique you, Shazam for one as well as Demonic, Willtconq and Jaden. What stands out to me is that even though they have tried you are screaming "No one is critiqueing me" but they have. Also I'd like to point out that not everyone here is an "Adolescent" as you put it, we have a wide range of ages.

-----------------------
EFM/CPO/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  184
September 5, 2006 4:09:48 AM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
and really as one last says before I sign off forever,What is it I am saying that is so cocky.

I have really just tried to be  the best pilot I can be and have  only  said things  on this  post that are polite except the last two where Shazaam looked into some of the other  posts I have made and before that he was telling me that he really didin't look into anyone's posts and telling me not to be a tattle tale .

All of a sudden, I have a challenge with the VEN's #1 writer and I'm not allowed to  post in the lounge anymore.

I  think  there  is  more than one tattle tale around  here.

I think, I have completed part one of chapter 3 Shazaam with an intro to part 2.

Lemme know if I should continue. After seeing what I shuold post on and not I' d rather not post anything until given permission.

That includes training, see yas whenever MYKILL

And I know this post has mistakes and I'm puposely not going to correct them. I see tens of mistakes in others writing s and nobody says c%^p. However, my mistakes, everyone gets. I really guess I gotta go. My best isn't good enough for you. See you on the dark side

-----------------------
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  185
September 5, 2006 4:19:30 PM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Finishing Chapter III.

And, hopefully, the end to my Training.

The Afterlife by Mykill Doomslayer,

Mykill pleaded to his training officer, "Denar, get him off me. "

" I can't Mike, he's too close on you. " Denar replies. "Get more into the atmosphere. "

Mykill does a nose dive right into the Upper clouds, hoping he will shake the attacker

"denar I still can't lose em' Mykill exclaims as he closes in on the atmosphere.

The rebel craft had driven Mykill right into the atmosphere of his home planet Osgolad. Little did he know this at the time, but the same planet that he had been rescued from months ago, ended up being his final destination. The rebel craft fired one more time knocking out his right stabilizer and sending him into an apparent death spin, just before his trainer Denar blew the craft out of the sky. "Mykill megatize, megatize. " Denar proclaimed. It was to no avail. Mykill was already twisting and turning at an unmatched descent toward the planet upon which he was beget. Communication between him and his trainer Denar had been cut of by the atmosphere. Mykill prayed to the Gods he knew of, to just crash this flight with his life in hand.

Just as he had hoped, a large lake loomed ahead of him as he descended quickly. Emergency procedures in place, he braced for impact. Whoosh, went the water as his training craft made a not to bad landing in a very unlikely landing area.

Mykill, using all the survival training techniques he was taught on crash landing at the academy, swam to shore as his training vessel sank below the waves that it had created upon landing. He halfway used those waves to ride upon to get to the shore.

Cold and frigid to the bone, yet, knowing he was home, Mykill wondered if he would ever see anyone from the Vast Imperial Navy again. He would go on in life waiting for the day to be rescued and will forever wonder if he could have won that challenge Mr. Evenson, a superior officer with no restraint, had given him.
ONT class=small>-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Mykill Doomslayer (edited September 7, 2006 12:03:46 AM)]
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2625
Total Posts:  4197
September 5, 2006 9:27:35 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
And you're done.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

SC/CMD Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

NazgulSquadron

Commander of Nazgul Squadron, Phoenix Wing and Training
Mykill Doomslayer
ComNet Initiate

Mykill Doomslayer

The Vast Empire  [NAVY]

Post Number:  187
September 7, 2006 12:31:20 AM    View the profile of Mykill Doomslayer 
Well, 1st of all,what does that mean? Done with training or done here at the Vast Empire? If it means I'm done here at the Vastest of Empires, I kindda figured that anyways and only have this to say. Thanks anyways for the very little bit of fun your site has given me Shazam.

Thank you too, for giving me the opportunity to write myself out of here. I wrote myself out of Yoder's bar. I have written myself back to where I came from as far as my character goes. I did all of this before I have one last say in the Iraq then Iran conflict and then I will bother no one here anymore. As a writer, I appreciate that. I don't mind going, but like all great writers, we want to have a final say.

I'm saying thank you. If you change your mind though, you still have my email address. Mail me. I love matching wits with all who are worthy.

I am slightly disappointed, however. I realize now that these are a lot of young people here, with very good writing abilities, but why did you feel the need to CENSURE me. Disrespect? Loyalty? what else did you say I can't remember. It was all blah,blah,blah to me.

Your starting to sound like our parents, or even worse communist China. "Watch what you say youngun or I'll whack your pp."It was a LOUNGE I was talking in. If you read some or maybe,even all my post, you would have seen my quip on relaxing and having fun, in the LOUNGE. Is that so hard a concept?

Anyways, no hard feelings. As Ive said before, I certainly don't want to be anyplace I'm not wanted. And sorry to everyone who can't quite comprehend my quick witty banter. Someday you'll all be grown up and say to yourselves, "wow, that Mike guy was pretty smart, don't ya think?"

Thanks again Shazam for all your patience too. Mail me if you like. And feel free to use any of my story lines you like in the history books. I've got more where they came from. Good luck. Think I'll start a bounty hunters group. Sounds like fun, don't it ?

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Mykill Doomslayer (edited September 7, 2006 12:50:52 AM)]
Kadann
ComNet Emperor

Kadann

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Master
[VE-VEHC] Grand Moff

Post Number:  1370
Total Posts:  2361
September 7, 2006 1:10:25 AM    View the profile of Kadann 
Training completed.

-----------------------
Grand Moff Kadann, Dark Lord