Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  560
Total Posts:  851
  RE: Hunting on Kubindi
May 16, 2005 12:31:21 AM    View the profile of Virius 
I am going to start this back up but I am going to make it just for me and Lukas_Yuy. We are both going to be doing a little character developement in our spare time.

-----------------------
Staff Sergeant
Frank "Virius" Carter
Combat Slicer

Executive Officer - Iron Horse Squad
ASL/SSG Virius/1SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR] [ES1] [WM]
"Duckie!" -- Dr. Mallard
Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

[VE-VEEC] Mr. VE

Post Number:  574
May 25, 2005 8:54:40 PM    View the profile of Virius 
    Virius was glad that he could finally go hunting now that the campaign was over. He changed since the last time he planned on going on this hunting trip. He became executive officer of a squad in the army and changed his callsign.

The docking bay was huge compared to the small Imperial Customs Frigate. Virius was waiting for the only person he fealt right to accompany him on the trip, Lukas Yuy. He sent him a message as soon as the campaign was over. Virius fought along side Lukas and fealt that he wanted to get to know him better. Afterall they both were the same rank and were both executive officers of army squads.

Lukas was special forces and a less advanced slicer compared to Virius. Virius thought that he would be a good person to have as backup, especially a trained sniper, when they would be hunting the ghost spyders on Kubindi.

Virius smiled when he saw Lukas walk out of the turbolift carrying a rifle case and a large duffel of his various gear. Lukas spotted Virius in the mist of all the ships in the army's docking bay. He started to walk over to the black frigate and the waiting Virius.

Virius stood up to greet Lukas, Virius wiped his hands on his black flight suit to get rid of any extra grease he accumulated while tweaking his personal ship, the Defiant Law. Virius stuck out his hand smiling, Lukas set down his rifle case and shook it. They both smiled and took a nice firm grip of each other.

"Nice to see ya again." Virius said pulling his hand away, "Lets get on the ship and I can give you a small tour then we can get situated and off towards Kubindi."

"Woot!" Lukas grinned, picking up his bag he followed Virius onto the frigate.

The two walked up the landing ramp and into the darkened inards of the ship. Virius touched a panel on the edge of the door they entered in. The loading ramp started to raise and the door started to close and pressurize the ship.

"Lets start the tour. Okay to the left is the cargo hold, I have most of my heavy gear in there, I can show you that when we get to Kubindi. To the right leads to the cockpit and the crew areas. I have set up a private quarters for you and your gear." Virius pushed on a small panel, a door slid open revealing a small room with a bed and refresher station. "You will find that the accomadations are not the greatest but they will suit us fine. You can set your stuff in there and then we can head to the bridge where you can meet my small team of droids."

"Okay, but I never really got along with droids that well." Lukas said setting his gear in his quarters.

Lukas smiled then followed Virius to the bridge. Virius pushed the button to access the bridge and walked in. "Heya guys how are the pre-flight checks going?"

A series of droid whistles came from the five droids situated around the cockpit. Turning his head to Lukas, Virius said, "These droids control some of the maneuvering others control the gun turrets and a few of them do some of the basic repairs. Don't worry they are a pretty good shot I programmed their targeting myself. Anyways we will be taking off in a short bit, you can have a seat and then you can explore the ship when we exit the atmosphere."

Lukas sat in a chair and suddenly one of Virius's gunner droids rammed into the chair throwing Lukas onto the floor.

"Hey, Z12 what are you doing?" Virius questioned, while helping Lukas up.

The droid whistled agrily at Virius and then turned around going back to his station. "I am not sure why but he doesn't like you." Virius said.

"I told you that droids don't like me." Lukas said rubbing his bum from the fall.

Virius sat down and put on his communications headset. "This is the Defiant Law ID number 874977, request permission to launch."

"This is Tadath army hangar control tower, permission granted, Good Luck." The comm closed. Virius powered up the repulsor lifts and manuevered the customs frigate out of the hangar. Hitting the throttle he accelerated through the atmosphere. A few minutes later the ship exited Tadath's atmosphere and headed toward a designated hyperspace lane.

"Okay everyone is free to move about the ship, Lukas I will be here for most of the flight and if you need me just call me on the comm system." Virius nodded and turned back to the navigational panel.

Lukas unbuckled himself and exited the bridge.

-----------------------
Staff Sergeant
Frank "Virius" Carter
Combat Slicer

"Duckie!" -- Dr. Mallard
-----------------------
Mr. VE/Mr. VE Virius/Show Host/VE Today Show/VE/VET
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Member

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  328
Total Posts:  504
June 7, 2005 12:12:06 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Upon getting up and out of his seat, Lukas decided to go and take a walk around the ship. Throughout Lukas's life, he had been on countless ships going from space port to space port on various planets across the galaxy. Before getting on the ship, Lukas had been given a brief tour of the ship by Virius.

He decided to make his way back to his private quarters were all his gear was, excluding the rifle case which was with him at all times. Lukas walked through the short, dank, corridor leading to his quarters. The door whooshed open with a slight hiss and shut behind him after he walked in.

Surveying his quarters, Lukas didn't have much room to work with, but was fine with it because he had been used to various living quarters and would adjust. Lukas unpacked his gear and stored his clothes in a foot locker, up against his one person bed.

Lukas sat down with his back to the door and set his rifle case down out of sight were no one could see it and slid it underneath the bed. After getting settled into his new quarters, Lukas decided to do some reading. He hadn't done this in what seemed to be countless ages.

Lukas shifted his position from sitting up right to now being down on his back while pulling out a black bound book with red lettering stating the title: The History of Wraith: An Untold Story. In all his time in Wraith squad, Lukas had never really gotten to know what his squad about.

The only thing he really knew was that it was a Special Operations squad that infiltrated, assassinated, and other "classified" work.

Lukas didn't know when they would get to Kubindi, so he began reading, and figuring that it would pass time by quickly...

-----------------------
Name: Lukas Yuy
Position: Assistant Squad Leader
AS-4/TRP/SSG Lukas Yuy/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath
Wraith Motto: When staring in the face of death, we see our reflection.
Wraith Squad
Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

[VE-VEEC] Mr. VE

Post Number:  595
June 8, 2005 9:28:49 PM    View the profile of Virius 
    Virius woke to a droid screeming loud beeps into his ear, Virius slowly opened his eyes to R2-Z12 photocepter shining into his eyes. Man this droid is a crazy one. Virius thought to himself while sitting up at the navigational console.

"What's wrong Z12?" Virius stared down at the droid. The red colored droid made a buzzing noise and went back to his interface.

Virius checked the status panel and saw that the ship was nearing the Kubindi system. Virius turned on the ships comm system. "Hey Lukas you might want to get up to the bridge, we are nearing our destination."

He did some checks on the weapons and had the droids run a short drill that a small squadron of pirates was attacking the ship. The droids performed as they were supposed to and Lukas walked into the bridge while the drill was happening and sat down.

"Nice job repelling those pirates." Lukas said coming out from a shadow on the bridge and sitting in the co-pilots chair.

"Thanks, knowing how to program helps a lot with these droids targetting AI." Virius responded. "I am brining the ship out of hyperspace."

Both Virius and Lukas tightened their harnesses as the ship decelerated and entered normal space. Virius instantly scanned the area, finding nothing, he vectored in toward the planet Kubindi.

The frigate blasted through space and entered the planet's gravity. A beep resounded through the cockpit, "This is Kubindi traffic control, please state your desination and purpose." A robotic traffic droid's voice said over the comm.

"This is the Imperial Frigate Defiant Law, we are visiting the planet to do some hunting in the forests." Virius replied.

"Roger, please proceed to city 294 and you are cleared to land in dock 7." The droid responded.

Virius manuevered toward the nav point that the computer placed on the ship's hud indicating where city 294 was located. Virius and Lukas looked out of the bridge window looking for the city they would be starting their adventure out at. Spotting it Virius manuevered the frigate to dock 7 and set the Defiant Law down.

"Okay, lets get our gear ready. I will meet you in the cargo bay when you get your stuff so we can take off into the Forest of Dreams." Virius said standing.

Lukas's eyes brightened a little as he heard the name of the forest they would be in. He stood and headed toward his quarters while Virius headed toward the rear of the ship containing the cargo bay.

-----------------------
Staff Sergeant
Frank "Virius" Carter
Combat Slicer

"Duckie!" -- Dr. Mallard
-----------------------
Mr. VE/Mr. VE Virius/Show Host/VE Today Show/VE/VET
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Member

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  332
Total Posts:  504
June 11, 2005 4:16:53 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
The Defiant Law's landing gear touched the landing pad with a light thud outside as Lukas walked to his quarters. Lukas had read about the Forest of Dreams, it was a forest filled with mystical creatures along with the legendary ghost spiders.

These creatures were extremely hard to see because they were transparent,silver, and ghost like. If you were to get caught in one of there webs and you were alone, you would be basically dead in a matter of seconds. Lukas grinned at the thought of a ensnared Rebel being trapped in one of the ghost-like webs.

Lukas walked into his quarters and unpacked all of his clothing and armor from his footlocker and put it into his duffel bag. He had gotten a lot of reading done on the Wraiths and was satisfied on where he stopped. Wraith squad had been the perfect place for him because of what they did, if Lukas were going to kill anyone he would show no mercy whatsoever.

He walked around to the side of the bed closest to the wall and pulled out his rifle case from underneath the bed and slung it over his shoulder. Once he had done this, Lukas checked and rechecked his quarters to make sure he had everyhing.

Lukas walked out of his quarters and headed down towards the cargo bay, waiting for Virius to finish packing up his gear.

-----------------------
Name: Lukas Yuy
Position: Assistant Squad Leader
AS-4/TRP/SSG Lukas Yuy/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath
Wraith Motto: When staring in the face of death, we see our reflection.
Wraith Squad
Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

Post Number:  810
September 1, 2011 12:57:53 AM    View the profile of Virius 
Just bringing this topic somewhere near the surface and dusting it off.

I might be adding to this story some more, maybe coming back fully active. Well see...
Senior Sergeant
Faolan "Virius" Knight
Combat Slicer

CrAzY Raider!
TRP/SSG Virius/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR] [ES1] [WM]
"A good plan violently executed today is far and away better than a perfect plan tomorrow." -- William Tecumseh Sherman
Sniping101
ComNet Sage

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-ICS] Pirate King
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3852
Total Posts:  3940
September 1, 2011 5:24:32 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Oh, god, straight out of the dark ages.
{Comnet Hermit}
-=Wraith PRIDE=- - Former Member - 3 years.
VE Smoker Association
Diligo, Laus, Sors quod Fortuna.
The few, The proud, The CrAZy RAIDERS.
----------------------------------------------
TRP/FSG Sniping101/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR][IH][BoA][CDSx2][CoR][ES1][EW1][CoS][GS][GRP][RoT][SCA][MRT] -So Very Retired-
Author/JRN Snipeth/Lotaith/VET/VE -Disbanded-
King/Pirate Lord Sniping101/Throne/The Osk Company/Osk 91
"Cat's out of the bag on that one, isn't it? Who puts cats in bags, anyway? Cats hate bags."

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Virius
ComNet Member

Virius

Post Number:  811
September 1, 2011 10:30:43 PM    View the profile of Virius 
Hey man, I didn't think you were still active, yeah I am thinking of coming back active but I wanna gauge how my writing has suffered for not writing fiction since high-school.
Senior Sergeant
Faolan "Virius" Knight
Combat Slicer

CrAzY Raider!
TRP/SSG Virius/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR] [ES1] [WM]
"A good plan violently executed today is far and away better than a perfect plan tomorrow." -- William Tecumseh Sherman
Sniping101
ComNet Sage

Sniping101

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-ICS] Pirate King
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  3867
Total Posts:  3940
October 5, 2011 9:02:45 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Sad thing? It's been a month now since, well over really. I must have blacked this part out of my life, the part where I replied, I was probably drunk. No, actually I have no doubt that I was drunk.
{Comnet Hermit}
-=Wraith PRIDE=- - Former Member - 3 years.
VE Smoker Association
Diligo, Laus, Sors quod Fortuna.
The few, The proud, The CrAZy RAIDERS.
TRP/FSG Sniping101/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR][IH][BoA][CDSx2][CoR][ES1][EW1][CoS][GS][GRP][RoT][SCA][MRT] -So Very Retired-
Author/JRN Snipeth/Lotaith/VET/VE -Disbanded-
King/Pirate Lord Sniping101/Throne/The Osk Company/Osk 91
"Cat's out of the bag on that one, isn't it? Who puts cats in bags, anyway? Cats hate bags."

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Hunting on Kubindi  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:44:23 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 76  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >