Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   
Author
Topic:  Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

Post Number:  874
Total Posts:  3342
  RE: Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)
October 3, 2003 12:21:56 AM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
OOC: did anything go right, and was that Really 3 MONTHS /OOC:

Angel fell in line behind Rizzit. As newly assigned ASL of the Raiders, mara having since retired once the mission was completed, anbgel was a little anxious about his first debrief from Fury.

The SLs and ASLs all filed into a conference room, Fury standing at the front, wearing a face that showed fatigue, pain, relief and frustration. Angel couldn't help but think how OLD fury looked standing up there.

Everyone saluted Fury, who returned the salute. "Very well, lets be seated and get this underway. the long days and nights of fresia may have thrown you guys off a bit, but did you happen to know that you spent 3 standard galactic months down there? this mission should have been completed in half that time or less...anyway well get to that later, first i need casualty and injury reports from all SL's.

Demi was the first to stand up. "Dark dragoons is down to 6 troopers, well 5, since my retirement takes effect once we get home. all are in good health."

"Ok, well i have a trooper to be placed into the DD, LCPL Tylers will be joining DD."

Rizzit then stood up. "Raiders took a lot of damage, and we lost 1 trooper due to an accident. LCPL Jyse Toklar was DOA at the medical center. The rest of us are bruised and battered. Angel here has torn ligaments in his shoulder, broken ribs, and a bruised disk in his lower spine, so once this is over he will spend the remaineder of the trip home in Bacta."

Angel groaned at this remark, drawing a chuckle from the assembled troopers.

"other than that, we will be down to 6 troopers, since Col TJ, and SGT Mara have announced their retirement."

Rizzit sat down and Otto stood up. "Well my first mission as IH SL went fairly well. We suffered no casualties, but Kairo was pretty beat up in that explosion in the Ion turret. Only losses were to equipment, 2 ATPT's were taken out of commission, and my ESPO needs some repairs. that is all."

Otto was replaced by Raziel. "Wraiths suffered the losses of lukas yuy and Gokai during the mission. we are down to 5 active troopers. Kuroishi is in med bay being attended to from his "downloading" act, but will recover and will take over control of the squad once we reach home."

Raz took his seat and Fury looked around the room at the somber expressions. "This battle was a costly one for all of you, which is why i am going to make this as painless as possible."

"You men are the best of the best we have in the VE, our shocktroopers." fury continued, "Never again do i want to see you out in open battlefield holding lines against the enemy. our use of walker and tank support was terrible at best, and our infantry and special ops units were divided waaay too often."

"Now, wraiths did an excellent job securing the docking bay, and allowing the regulars to eventually land and take control of the battle. Many thanks to Raz and his scrappy group of guys for doing thier jobs.'

"Raiders, rizz, i have to say it again, you guys are crazy...from starting off aiding the wraiths in disabling the control center, you proceeded to take out the main rebel base on the island, steal and crash a z-95, blwo up a walker facility, lay a minefield, and turn the battle with that crazy APC stunt you guys pulled, oh and Raz be sure to thank Kuroishi for comin up with the basis for that plan. you have too many guys in that squad who like explosives." Fury said, looking at Angel.

Angel turned his head and started whistling.

the room laughed as Angel's face turned bright red.

"We may need a new speciality for you there angel, demolition man..."

OOC:Ima stop here so others can add to it: /OOC:

-----------------------
--(' . ')-- --('.'-) --(    )-- (--'.')-- (^' . '^) --(^-^)--
Lance Corporal Fallen Angel: Executive Officer (XO): RAIDERS SQUAD
TRP/ASL/LCPL Fallen Angel/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [LoR]
"Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful, striking hammer of God." - Ill Duce
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patrie, et fili, et spiritu sancti."
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
  RE: Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)
October 5, 2003 7:24:23 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  I guess I'll just mostly cover a few things that should have happened and call it good since most everything else has been covered.  /OOC]

Raziel looked down at the data pad Kuroishi had made up for him on the last Wraith action to hold open a corridor for Raiders.

"Raziel I'd like your report on the last mission of the campaign."  Fury added.

"Argon Viper, Yun, and Kuroishi were spread out to hold open a path of retreat for Raiders squad.  Once the cease fire was broken a pair of APCc came through the corridor to try and make a break through attempt.  Kuroishi set off some command detonated explosives and immobilized the first.  The second deployed it's troops to try and search for the explosives and Kuroishi began suppression fire until Argon and Yun came to his assistance.  Kuroishi suffered additional shrapnel wounds from enemy fire but the enemy forces were held until the surrender order was acknowladged.  Afyon was unable to partake in the opration due to some undisclosed issues but should be returning to the squad."  Raziel reported.

***Meanwhile in the med bay***

Kuroishi was sitting comfortably as he could on a bed studying a cookbook.

Angel was brought in and led straight to the bacta tank.  Breifly the two met gazes and Kuroishi chuckled at the look of envy on Angel's face.

Raziel entered the med bay.

"Thinking about a new recipe?"  Raziel asked as he saw the book.

"Nope been thinking about learning how to cook."  Kuroishi replied.

"That doesn't seem right.  Your other self cook?"  Raziel tried to mull something odd in his mind over.

"Nope.  He might be able to make a few simple things in the microwave but that's about it."  Kuroishi answered.

"Well once you're out of here my vacation starts for real and you'll be in charge of the squad.  Make sure you don't get them killed pulling some insane stunt."  Raziel chided.

[OOC:  I guess that's it for Wraith's debriefing.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:31:28 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 119  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >