Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Payback, with a RAIDERS twist.

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Payback, with a RAIDERS twist.
StarFruit
ComNet Member

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  417
Total Posts:  799
  RE: Payback, with a RAIDERS twist.
September 25, 2011 6:33:55 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Chaos was her specialty, and she had just been given the okay to cause it as needed. Jae wasted no time in moving out into the streets of the city, a devil's grin spread from ear to ear. Rivvett was safe elsewhere, giving her to freedom to do whatever the in all the Hells she wanted. She watched the civvies, watched them closely, taking in their happy little faces, drinking in their happiness. Mentaly, the cauldron stirred and bubbled, ready to spill her dose of chaos unto the city.

So much anger was pent up, so much rage, so much that she needed to just get off of her chest. And this... this was the opportunity that Jae had been waiting for. The woman had been through stuff that she dared not think back to during her time away from the Corps. There was no sob story, there was no emo bullshit. There was just events that happened to transpire that put Jae into a bad mental place. These events, no matter how big or how little, seemed to continue happening, dragging the woman further and further down into what she didn't want to become. No, her anger didn't drive her to start smoking Spice as often as she did now; no it didn't drive her to be the blunt pig-headed bitch she was now; and no it sure as hell didn't drive her to just be the ever insulting asshat she had become. All of those changes had come on their own. What her anger was doing to her was much different... It was clawing, scraping, chewing on every string of her mind and soul, and if she allowed it to do so for much longer, the woman would be no more than a husk.

A shudder struck her body, and the woman rolled her shoulders back, leaned her head from side to side allowing her neck to crack, and drew the DC-15 pistol that she always had at her side. The grin grew even wider, if that was possible, and her mind lifted the cauldron and readied it for the tip. "Oooohhhh... I need this." With a chuckle that dripped with anger that needed its release, her mind tip the cauldron and unleashed the beast that was Jaenna Caldwin onto the city and all of its poor people.

"Lights out, everybody." Raising her pistol she took aim at a power box that sat against a building and was connected to many other wires that gave power to a good portion of the lights in this district. The shot went off and the bolt struck the power box in a flurry of sparks. The street lights flickered a few times, the sound of surprised gasps and soft womanly screams lifting into the air.

A moment later the street was dark.

"What's going on?"

"Hey what is this? Who did shot the transformer?"

Many other statements from many other angered patrons came to Jae and she laughed in the darkness. She holstered her pistol and placed a hand on her right wrist. With a soft click, the entirety of her arm lit up in a stringy blue glow. She hadn't covered her cybernetic back in the synthetic flesh for a reason, and this makeshift flash light of short had been it. But it served a different reason now: an added eeriness to the chaos.

The blue glow was bright and pulsing as it streamed through her arm as if the electronic veins were alight with blue flame. It barely lit her form, though the NR uniform was still easy to make out. The civilians stopped and stared, some wide-eyed and scared, others angry and questioning. The blue lights pulsed brighter, and the NR suit was even easier to make out now, causing angered shouts and questions to fly in her direction.

One man approached Jae. He was large in muscle mass and was maybe only a few inches taller than Jae. he squinted at her in the darkness, lifted a hand and poked a pudgey finger into her sternum. "You stupid bitch. What's the hell is your deal? You're supposed to be helpin-" A sickening crack struck the air, and the echo of steel on bone echoed through the street. The man slumped and hit the ground, his bottom jaw hanging to the side, splinters of bone sticking out of the flesh of his cheek. He gurgled in pain, but didn't dare stand up, instead clawing and banging his fists on the ground, tears streaming from his wide eyes.

Jae flexed her hand and curled it into a fist again, lifted it to her face, the pulsing blue light just barely lighting her face. "Run." It was a simple command, and one that the citizens of the city answered with glee. They began to run, and the RADIER gave chase, the blue pulsing light streaming behind her as she ran.

TRP||Senior Sergeant StarFruit||2SQD||1PLT||1COM||1BAT||1RGT||VEA||VE
PCW||Privateer 'Jae'||Broken Bitch||Eyesore||Osk Company
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
[This message has been edited by StarFruit (edited September 25, 2011 6:37:02 PM)]
Coadster
ComNet n00b

Coadster

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  190
September 25, 2011 7:42:24 PM    View the profile of Coadster 
Cody sneezed and pulled his hood up over his head as an NR patrol zoomed by. Since the alert was put on hours ago, patrols were increased and they were all… well, on alert. Alleys were swept, suspicious characters were questioned, and especially destroyed buildings were searched. He tried to be as casual as he could, but no matter what he did, he couldn’t help the chill passed down his spine when a patrol passed by. It wasn’t in his nature to skulk, and it was nerve-racking to endure their presence. To take his mind off of the enemy, he studied as he meandered through the crowds, committing the chain of command and enlisted ranks while he walked.

It was an hour before he looked up from his reading, just in time to watch a patrol head down an alley. Curious, Cody walked up to the corner and listened to their banter, laughter echoing off of the brick that surrounded them,conversation sounding odd through their helmets. Obviously these loons aren’t threatened by us, he thought as he looked round the corner. Hopefully we can change that soon. It was a half-hearted thought, though. The time for the store to blow was almost at hand, and Cody was ready to get out of this burnt city.

“Thank the stars our shift’s almost done, eh?” One of the NR soldiers said. Coadster’s curiosity, even with the threat of being detected, was piqued. He leaned against the corner of the building next to the alleyway and put in an earbud. It was a gruffer voice that answered the first soldier, the sound of a bear of a man.

“I know. All this mouse hunting’s got me all thirsty. Rickard, IF I remember correctly, it was you that said we’d find these insurgents before it was done? Better be ready to live up to your word, friend, ‘cause there’s been no sign of ‘em anywhere.”

“Haha, sorry. I don’t seem to recall.”

“Yeah, yeah. Tell ya what: you go ahead and buy us two bottles of starshine. You drink half before I finish my bottle, and I’ll take the tab.”

“Ha, you’re funny. That’d be like Osney here facing me.”

A more strained voice than the others, a low tenor bristling with irritation. “Don’t bring me into this Rickard. We’ve only got half an hour left, and I’m ready to get home and get some sleep…”

The rest of the conversation couldn’t be heard even with Cody’s audio input, so he moved in. The alley split two ways twenty feet or so from the entrance, and the voices were louder from the righthand passageway. In fact, they were louder in general. It seems all is not well in the house of our enemies, Cody thought, rounding the corner and ducking behind a large trash receptacle. He slid his datapad into his pocket and peeked around it to watch.

“…Mind if I do! I’ve been with you for a week now, and I’ve heard nothing but negativity. If you’ve got a beef with me, come out and say it Osney!”

“You’re a pompous ass that thinks just because you’re a rank higher than me that you’ve got a right to fun around with me! Lemme tell you allsomething; these ‘mice’ are adults just like you and me, they’re soldiers just like you and me, and they haven’t been even detected until today. We took the damn city, but that doesn’t mean a thing unless we can keep it. If you keep clowning, we’re going to end up in a difficult situation, just you watch.”

“Soldier my ass! Why don’t you get going now and save us the trouble of checking your closet and tucking you in?”

“Frack you, Dickard. Grow up.”

“Alright, alright, no more out of either of you! We’re gonna talk about this when we get done with our shift, but until we’re done here, there’ll be no fightin’! Osney, go cool off. Now. Goodness, couldn’t have one night without either of ya gettin’ all jumpy.”

The patrol turned toward the opposite end of the alley, and who he assumed was Osney headed his way. He pulled his head back quickly and pushed himself into the corner of where the receptacle met the wall, trying to get as small as he could. Oh man, did he see me? Angry mutterings were all that could be heard on the earbud as Osney got ever closer. He could only hope that Osney didn’t chance to look to his right as he passed by. Hindsight, as always, was 20/20. If he was caught… You idiot! Why do you have to be such an idiot, Cody?!

He held his breath as Osney passed by, the only sound Osney’s breathing on the earbud and the crunch of gravel underfoot. That, and the blood rushing in Cody’s ears. Osney passed. Several thoughts suddenly passed into his mind. Osney’s about my size… I need a uniform for the operation… He’s not paying attention! Cody rose silently, and before he knew what he was doing, he was just behind Osney.

This is crazy! This is crazy! Cody walked just behind the man, in step, and for two heartbeats he had no idea what to do. No chokehold would work, since the gorget was in the way, and how was he to take this grown man out in full body armor without him yelling out? It was only a matter of time before the man turned around; he acted. First he tried pulling off the man’s helmet, which incidentally meant pushing the button for the visor. The faceplate slid up, and Osney had enough time to say, “Oh,” before Cody’s arms came around his face.  One hand slid over the man’s mouth while the other pinched his nose shut. Cody kicked the back of Osney’s leg, bringing the man down to the ground. Osney’s arms during the fall were pinned beneath him, and after what seemed like forever, the man stopped kicking.

Warily, Cody took his hands from the man’s mouth and looked at his handiwork. “Did I… do that?” he asked himself, pushing the man over to face the night sky. He was younger than Cody thought. Suddenly, he panicked. Did I kill him?! Cody pulled off the man’s helmet and unlatched his armor plating, pulling the pieces off until only the blue of the man’s undershirt showed. Cody listened to the man’s chest, and sighed with relief as he heard rattling breaths and a heartbeat. He finished stripping Osney and put his armor on. It was less comfortable than Cody’s own armor, but who could complain? He thought about putting Osney in the receptacle, but decided it was too risky since the patrol might come back this way. Instead, he drug Osney to the split in the alley and into the other end of the alley, where another receptacle with a heavy lid awaited.

He lifted the lid, letting it lean on the building behind it, and then picked up Osney. He set him down gently on a bed of cardboard and food wrappers. He then closed the lid slowly so as to avoid noise and unholstered his pistol. It wasn’t very loud a sound, perhaps equivalent to a slamming door, but it made Cody jump all the same as a bolt of red hit the lip of the receptacle and the lid. “There we go,” he said to himself. The metal of the lid and the side of the trash receptacle were now quite fused together, a black scorch mark smoking from the heat of the shot. He decided it was time to get out of dodge, and jogged to the street, and turned in the direction of the stash. He could feel the weight of his datapad, the map of the city contained within, and cursed quietly into his visor. Well, I suppose it’s time to see how good my sense of direction is…

------------------------------------------------

The explosives were right where they were stashed a few days ago, in a locked container in a razed building near the targeted store, half covered in pieces of blasted plaster. The others hadn’t arrived yet, so he unlocked the container and waited. It was full of charges they were to place to bring down the building, With fifteen minutes to kill until the operation, Cody decided it was a good time to retrieve his datapad. “Almost done,” he muttered as he pulled the left leg of his suit off. “Almost off this planet.” When had he gotten so tired of doing this?

It’d only been a week since joining the RAIDERS, and yet he felt queasy thinking about how it ran. Being a stormtrooper was nothing at all how he’d imagined. He imagined long battles, heavy fire coming and going in the night sky, and after it all he’d sit and laugh and drink with his comrades. But when he looked up from where he sat on a broken support beam, all he could see was dust motes in the orange beams of the streetlights, and all he could taste was dust in the air. He sighed. Maybe I’ll transfer, get a normal squad… But what was the point of that? He’d heard he was lucky to be a part of RAIDERS, that they were good at what they did. So what was the point of transferring if he was moving into something worse?

He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of boots treading on debris. He crouched down low near the container. He opened his visor. “Who goes there?” He said to the noises as they came into the doorway. Two NR patrolmen walked in, visors down and facing him. He reached for his pistol and drew it as both of them lifted their visors.

“Hey now, is that any way to treat a squadmate?” Dusk said, grinning at Cody. Karash gave him a wary look and walked over to the explosives. Abashed, Cody stood up and holstered his pistol. “Sorry about that. The alarm’s got me all jumpy. Where’d you guys get the suits?”

Dusk laughed. “We jumped us a patrol. Got four sets of NR armor for our troubles.”

Cody remembered Lloyd, and forced a smile on. The man was friendly enough, but Cody didn’t know how to take him, yet. “Well, it’s a good thing. It’ll make things seem a lot more like NR’s to blame, “ he said. Karash gestured to the explosives beside him and closed the lid, making a hollow thunk!. “People, we’ve got charges to set. Let’s get to it. Or do you really want to be here when the next shift starts?”

The point was taken, and Cody moved to the other side of the container. The container had two handles so it could be moved, and he was ready to get moving. Dusk took the other handle, and Karash led the way to the store. It was late out now, and the difference was definitely noticeable. While in the daytime the crowds were bustling and frequent, the night was subdued, the pedestrian traffic was a quarter of what it was. There was enough people to be curious enough to follow, though. They allowed a wide berth for the three of them, but by the time they got to the shop a trail of twenty people were following behind the trio. Also, further away, sirens could be heard across the city. It made Cody itching to get things done.

The shop was closed, but there were still a few lights on, the manager closing up inside. When he saw the three troopers getting close, though, he opened the front door and came outside, though it would have been easier for him to have climbed through the hole to the right of it. “Hello there, sirs!” The man said, giving a wary eye to each of the RAIDERS. “Can I help you?”

Karash gave the signal to move past the man and into the store, and said, “We’ve got orders to demolish this building here.”

“W-what?! But why?”

“Orders are orders, and we’ve got ours. If you have a problem with my orders, please file a complaint to my superiors at the NR headquarters in the center of Bastion.”

“But my business is-

“Alternately, you can send a complaint with your datapad on the net…”

While the shop owner argued with Karash, Dusk and Coadster entered the building. They dropped the container down on the ground and opened the lid. There were twelve charges, and one detonator. Coadster set the detonator tenderly aside, sure not to get close to the switch, then turned to Dusk. He showed Dusk the diagram he’d made of where the charges were to go. “I’ll take four charges to the second floor,” he said, scooping up the ones he needed. “Here, take my datapad and put the rest where they need to go.”

He ran up the stairs to the second story and came to the hole next to the plasteel beam.  He could see the crowd had grown to watch the arguing men, making a fair line at the front of the store. He ripped away the yellow caution tape around the beam, and pressed the charge against it. It held fast, and He placed a second one above it. He then placed another charge on the opposite end next to the staircase, and the last one was placed on the horizontal beam at the front of the store, already half melted from some large explosion beforehand. He placed it dead center, hoping it would fold and topple the floor he now stood on. Not for the first time he wondered at the morality of what he was part of, but he shook it off and headed down the stairs again.

Dusk’s charges had been set, so all they needed to do now was to detonate it. He picked up the detonator and headed outside. “Sir, charges are set,” Coadster said to Karash, breaking him off from his argument. He took the detonator and looked out at the crowd. It was larger now, by perhaps a dozen.

“Alright, citizens! Back away from the building! By the orders of the New Republic, this building is to be demolished! To avoid injury, please step back! You’ve a minute to comply!”

And with that, the three retreated into the building even as the crowd retreated. Mutterings of disapproval were mixed in with the cries of the shop owner. The doors closed behind them, and they ran for the back exit. “Alright, fifty seconds,” Karash said. “Let’s get out to the alleys and set this thing off.”

They ran into the alley way and sprinted further into it. They took a turn, then another turn. They ran perhaps forty feet into the backalleys before stopping and turning around. “Three, two, one!” There was a soft click when the switch was flipped. “You know, we might be-“  Then, the charges went off.

The first thing was just light, a halo around the whole building. Half a second later was a monsterously thunderous noise, breaking glass and groaning metal just after. Cody remembered an invisible force in front of him from the alley, dust and paper and small rocks thrown up in a torrent before just before the ground came out from underneath him and then filled his vision. He groaned, picking himself up off the floor. Stars flew before his eyes, and it took a few seconds before he could stand. Silently he thanked whoever made the helmet for the visor he’d remembered to put down as a fog of dust and glass settled down around him.

“Everyone… everyone okay?” Cody asked warily, moving drunkenly in the haze.

“I’m not dead yet,” Karash called out, and Coadster could see a silhouette of him standing up.

“I’m still here, too.” Dusk came out from behind Coadster, dusting the armor ineffectually with his hand. Karash joined them, waving away the dust from his face. The dust cleared from their vision slowly, and all of them were covered from boots to helmet. There was smoke billowing from the store that had been there only a moment ago, and a building next to it was aflame as well. Sirens were louder now, getting louder. For some reason, some strange reason, it made him laugh. He laughed at the site, and laughed as he took his helmet off, and laughed at the burst of ashes as something collapsed within the building. It was exhilarating. “Oho man, that was… That was incredible.”

The other two were stripping off their NR armor and throwing it aside. “Time,” Dusk said as he slipped off his legplates. “To rile up the audience.” He grinned up at Coadster, pulling out his blaster and firing into the air. There was a glint of the fire in his eyes, and Coadster could feel it reflecting in his own. So this is what the RAIDERS feel like… It was exhilarating already, bringing down the shop. He might regret it later, but for now it felt good, and the night was young. “What do you say?”

OOC:
Gyuuh, felt almost like it was too long to post...
TRP/PVT Coadster/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[This message has been edited by Coadster (edited September 25, 2011 7:43:51 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Coadster (edited September 25, 2011 7:46:25 PM)]
Beta40
ComNet Member

Beta40

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  336
Total Posts:  362
September 26, 2011 10:57:39 PM    View the profile of Beta40 
===One Month Ago===

There Beta sat at the back of the wheeled transport, sick to his stomach and without the energy to be any help to his squad. The blazing sun, lack of sufficient food, dehydration levels high; all factors making the mission at hand as much as hell as any. He was lucky to be alive after all they had gone through and so were the rest of those that remained in the truck.

Suddenly the sound of metal on metal came to a stop and his SL went out to examine the exterior of the machine. As the silence ensued Beta looked over the sand dunes for miles. The occasional gust of wind caught up a small swirl of sand and carried it momentarily before releasing it back into the wild. While scanning the environment something caught his eye on the horizon. Beta tried his hardest to focus his vision on the faraway object before seeing it as a silhouette of something. His mind was fixated on it but only if he could get a closer view of it. After about a minute it disappeared from sight. Beta grabbed his rifle and without anyone noticing his hopped out the side of the transport and walked off in the direction of the figure.

After hours of walking he collapsed to his knees, his hands on the ground and staring at the sand of the endless desert. Beta lifted his head up and looked around him. The temperature was dropping and the sun was going down. He attempted to stand only to take a few more steps before collapsing again. After debating with himself in his head he fell asleep in a small dip in the sand.

The next morning he awoke to no surprise with nothing around him but the sand. He ate a few of the rations he had on him before managing to stand and head off into the distance again having forgot where he was and why he was doing this.

Days later, sleeping for none of them and now out of food, he ran into a hilly area with barricades, trenches and bodies scattered everywhere. In the center of it all there was a command center for the New Republic. He heard voices faintly in the distance and quickly scurried behind the nearest barricade. There was a short skirmish between him and the group the voices were coming from ending with Beta taking a nonlethal shot to the side of the abdomen. The group, turning out to be Blackjack, learned that Beta was part of the Vast Empire Army just in time. They dragged him back to the LAAT they were heading to where he was patched up back to fighting condition by a medic.

After a few days of somewhat better living with Blackjack he was dispatched on a mission with them to slow down a NR offensive. His mental state was somewhat in recovery from everything that had happened in the last six months. The squad suited up with new rifles, slightly refurbished armour and some ammo. They all took a trip in the LAAT again but this time to a more dangerous area. It had a rocky terrain and was barren like most of the forsaken moon.

The squad set traps and distractions for the NR force. After the traps had been set and they were waiting for the force to arrive Beta noticed on the horizon again that same silhouette. This time it was closer, close enough to see the rough outline of a hooded figure. The same rush as earlier overcame him and he ran off towards it, once again leaving a squad behind without thinking. The terrain was more in the way this time round. He stumbled over rocks, at points almost completely wiping out. The world seemed to flatten out and before too long but still too far to go back the mysterious figure disappeared again.

Beta cursed to himself and leaned over, hands on his knees, catching his breath. He was suddenly surprised; the world around him had changed back to a desert wasteland hell. He kicked the sand angrily and started walking off as he had done before and hoped for the same luck he had found before. Fortunately some luck did come a few hours later. As the sand in front of him blew strongly he covered his eyes. It slowly died down and the landscape revealed an old building standing alone in the desert. The roof was half gone along with a bit of its second floor walls. Sand had flooded the second floor on the destroyed side but the sand was low enough to allow him to see the whole length on the other side. He ran over to it and tried to open the front door. It was locked so he ran around and climbed the small sand dune into the top floor. There was nothing left on the floor but faded walls, smashed windows and a small portion of some old red carpet still being revealed. Disappointed he climbed the stairs down to the main floor and looked around. Again it was raided all the way through to the bones. As he started to walk to the stairway again he heard a creak coming from the floor. He stopped for a second and there was a large and loud crashing sound as the portion of the floor collapsed in.

Beta woke up, slowly opened his eyes and rubbed an aching lump forming on the back of his head. He was lying on a small pile of rubble underneath a hole in the ceiling. His whole body was in pain as he stood up to find himself in an old shelter of sorts. There were multiple large containers of water; enough to last a single human for months, an equally large supply of food, interestingly a box labelled “Puppets” and most disturbingly a skeleton with a hole in its head and a pistol on the ground by his hand.

Definitely a place I could live on this rock, Beta thought not thinking about what happened to the last person, only if I could make it a little better, I do have all the time in the world right now.

Over the day Beta moved the skeleton out and used the rubble of the floor to build a small ladder to allow access in and out of the shelter. By this time Beta had gotten used to being on his own and had allowed his mind to ignore the trauma from the first six months. In the next few days he was functioning well physically from the abundance of food and water around but mentally was still a wreck and he was letting it all build up. He spent the days sitting on top of the roof and hoping for any sign of life around. By the seventh day he opened the box of puppets.

Inside the box there was a man in a suit, a soldier, a civilian and one without a face. Beta took the first three out and closed the box. Over next two weeks they had built a society ruled by Beta, advised by the suited one, guarded by the soldier and lived in by the civilian. They talked to him and held conversations with them. One morning he woke up and found the puppets dead, and the faceless one outside the box. He told Beta they had to leave and that there were people looking for him. Beta grabbed the faceless puppet and left the shelter. He ran and ran; no reason, no direction, just ran. He didn’t know what he was doing or who he was getting away from, but most likely himself. He didn’t know who to trust or where to go. One moment he looked at his hand and noticed the puppet once on his hand fading into nothing.

Must be just in my mind. That’s right, it’s all in my mind.

Then he saw it in the distance, what was his squad’s mission to get to one month ago, Bastion. All calm returned to him and he slowly walked towards it, sure it must be another illusion. As he walked closer he realised it must be too real, it was the real thing, he had been saved.

OOC:
Starts a month ago ends in the present
CPL Beta40 (A3)
TRP/CPL Beta40/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1REG/1BAT/VEA/VE [RoM] [EW2] [CDS] [DT]
[This message has been edited by Beta40 (edited September 26, 2011 11:38:45 PM)]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant

Post Number:  663
Total Posts:  997
September 26, 2011 11:36:06 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
He felt the wind whipping at his long coat as he starred out from the doorway into a city in turmoil. The small force he was leading had taken shelter in an abandoned house as a dust storm kicked up suddenly. He knew his squad was out there, in the darkness. The dark night was broken by the screams, and explosions of a true warzone. Part of him felt anger at letting things go this far, but it was a tiny voice in the blackness of his soul. This was the darkest part of being a RAIDER, sometimes you had to kill the innocent to insure the greater good.

Greater good? Seven months ago you would of never have thought this way. He ignored the voice, this was the burden of being Squad Leader. A harsh lesson he learned in a campaign that was not over for one squad of the Empire. Everyone else had pulled out, only his group was left. They were taking their revenge on a population that was largely innocent, he knew by morning those who had survived this night of terror would turn against the New Republic. It was psychological warfare now, press the right buttons and people react accordingly.

As he watched the sand patterns in the wind he wondered how the squad would turn out in a weeks time. For some of them this was an experience they were not prepared for. Something no one knew is that you do not get put into RAIDERS by chance. To be in this squad you have to have some sort of pathological problem. It was the only way to insure the more darker missions would be carried out. However, even the best people make mistakes. Sometimes truly innocent soldiers are put here by mistake. The resulting aftermath is tragic, very few regain their sanity. Even then they are broken inside. He wondered if any of the new people would snap, this was a rough way to break someone in. This campaign had been difficult for everyone.

"Joamer." He heard the voice of Mox come from inside the building, ignoring it he continued to watch the wind and listen to the screams. Every once in awhile he would here laughter on the wind, he knew it was Jaenna's voice. Most of the screams were being caused by her actions.

"Tremaine." The voice said again, for a moment he was taken back to a time when he went by that name. Part of him yearned to take back his old life, for now he pushed it down to where it rested silently.

"I've already told you the plan, traitor." His voice was cold, arrogant, and commanding. Grahim was not the only one playing Bounty Hunter, only for Joamer this was not playing. Tremaine Reistlin was a name heard throughout the Galaxy years ago. It came with a reputation, and that reputation he was counting on to get them past the New Republic security on this night and into the command building.

"Blasted Bounty Hunter, you have no idea what my Squad Leader is going to do to you when he finds me!" Mox shouted suddenly, a moment later a loud crash was heard as a thump echoed around the room.

"Missa suggest keep quiet. Weesa ganna always give yousa toda New Republic miss a few pieces." Grahim said a few seconds later.

Stepping inside the building Joamer dusted off his black sleeveless shirt as his jack-boots clicked on the old floorboards. Looking down at the coughing form of Roy Kerrolin, he knew a sizable bounty was on his head from the New Republic. Using that information he hoped to gain access to the command center.

"Not my fault you made a mistake Kerrolin. Some say that I retired, or even was killed. I think when I drag your sorry hide to the New Republic that the name of Tremaine Reistlin will echo throughout the Galaxy again." Joamer said as he grimaced at the shaking form below him.

Pulling a republic commlink from his belt he flipped it to a frequency and said arrogantly "Message to the Commander of the Republic forces in Bastion. Three man group coming to the west gate in five minutes. Have a delegation meet us outside, the traitor Roy Kerrolin is being brought in."

"Who the bloody hell is this?" A scratchy voice said a few moments later. The storm was beginning to pick up, so were the screams.

"Tremaine Reistlin." He said as he shut off the commlink. "On your feet, it's time for the final curtain on this insanity."
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
First Sergeant, Squad Leader
Raiders Squad, Wildcard Platoon, Academy Staff

SL|FSG Joamer|2SQD|1PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
AS|FSG Joamer|STCA|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [EW2] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [AS-3] [SCA] [DoH-P] [BC] [RoT] [KAD] [AoT] [IH] [VT] [ESC09] {RES} (5.1) (6.1) (A5)
In memory of Ghost squad, we will never forget.
Grahim
ComNet Cadet

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  275
Total Posts:  284
September 28, 2011 3:54:57 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
Grahim couldn't fathom what he had learnt from Joamer. Mox a spy and a traitor. And Joamer, letting the scum live. The words whirling around his mind. Joamer had said that if he tell anyone or kills Mox he won't be court marshaled, because they are in a war zone Joamer has the full authority to remove objects threatening the well being of the squad.

The gungan thought over and over again. Looking at Joamer. The man he had started to respect. A NR conspirator. How many more of them had he saved. How many more in RAIDERS were NR spies and saboteurs. Jaenna might be one of them she always seemed to have a frail mind it would have been easy for NR to break her and then just tell her to go back to the VE and help the NR with some tips once in a while nothing serious. Or some of the new guys. Maybe they were trained on “Special requests from First Sergeant Joamer Reistlin.”

Grahim slipped into some kind of parallel world. He imagined his hands drenched in blood and seeing the bodies of his supposed squad members lying there some of them with gashing wounds all over the body bleeding to death while others tried to gather their intestines putting them back. One of them, possibly Coadster, had managed to gather up his. As he was crawling away he created a trail of smeared blood against the concrete floor. Grahim laughed menacingly as he walked behind. Coadster looked up at him with pain and fear all over his face. Grahim kicked the face and rolled the man over on his back. The man screamed in pain.

“What will yousa do if mesa put una foot in youas bovel?” Grahim asked with a gentle curious voice.

“What?” Coadster answered his voice trembling.

Grahim lifted his foot and stomped it into the hole in Coadster belly. “Mesa asked what yousa would do if mesa did disa und since yousa didn't know, mesa had to try.” Grahim said to the man screaming and wriggling in pain. “If yousa move itsa will hurt yousa more.” Since Grahim was barefoot he could feel the blood and intestines slurping around his feet. Grahim pushed a little further until he could feel the mans spine twisting beneath his feet. “Datsa tickles.” Grahim said with a cold voice. “Mesa want itsa to stop now.” Grahim said and stomped down on the mans spine.

The crazed gungan looked at the man around his feet. The man was still conscious but he couldn't move. “Oh disa isa so sad, yousa will die by bleeding to death and yousa can do nothing about itsa.” Grahim said and giggled.

Grahim wanted to glutton in his false squad mates pain and suffering. He looked towards one of the walls he saw Mox hanging there nailed to the wall upside down. He had small metal shards pushed into the skin of his forehead forming the word TRAITOR. Grahim laughed uncontrollably. This is what he wanted. This was the pure form of taking care of your enemies. To see them sprawl around in their last attempt to survive. But he wouldn't let them. He couldn't they would bring down all of the society. ”Mesa can not letsa people like demsa stay alive deysa are to dangerous. Deysa will destroy everthing. Dey will stop at nothing. Dey will tear down everything mesa has worked for.” Grahim thought to himself. He spun around he was ready to slit the throat of all these misserable persons... no they were not persons anymore they were animals trying to destroy for him. They only wanted to use him as a scapegoat of everything wrong in the squad. He was preparing to cut the throat of Jaenna who was bound by chains when Grahim heard the sound of Havocks voice saying.

“No you have to let them think that you are alright. Else they will see that you know that they are discovered. I am assigning you a very special mission. I want you to stay in the squad and make notes on your datapad about everything odd they are doing.”

“Mesa think mesa understands. Yousa knew all along that deysa were evil dat is why yousa assigned me here. Yousa wanted someone yousa could trust.” Grahim replied with understanding and happiness in his voice.

“Yes you see, I never trusted Joamer or Jaenna they were part of my plan to make you into a counterspy, so you could see what was wrong with this squad.” Havock said with a reassuring voice. “What you could do, is to give Mox a few well deserved punches and kicks just make sure not to kill him. After all you are his squad mate.” Havock's words melted away into the present although he couldn't miss the mocking in her voice when she said squad mate. Grahim woke up to life and realized that  he had been talking with Joamer or Tremaine or whatever he liked to call himself.

Grahim looked towards Tremaine with suspicion but then he heard Havocks voice saying. “Remember to act normal.” Grahim took up one of his usual faces and said.

“Itsa isa more thrustworthy if wesa deliver himsa unconscious.” Grahim said and looked over at the tied down Mox or Roy Kerrolin.

“You are right just don't break any of his limbs we might have use for him later.” Tremaine said with an iron clad voice.

Grahim walked up to the tied up man. The gungan headbutted mox right over the nose. A cracking sound could be heard. Grahim laughed with pleasure. Grahim threw a fist in the mans stomack. Mox fell unwillingly down on his knees as the gungan kicked him at the back of his legs. Grahim decided that he should probably knock the man out now. So he put a hard kick under the mans chin. Thou he made sure that the mans wouldn't break. Mox fell unconscious down on the ground face first.

“Tremaine shall wesa go?” Grahim said and hauled Mox over his shoulders.
Grahim Nass Sad
RAIDERS Squad
TRP/CPL Grahim/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE[AS-3][AoT][CDS][ESC09][PT]
Karash
ComNet Cadet

Karash

Post Number:  280
Total Posts:  425
September 28, 2011 6:14:53 PM    View the profile of Karash 
“But this is my shop... you can’t just come in here... where am I meant to live... what about my money.” The shopkeeper had become frantic.

“There two kinds of problems in the world. Yours and mine. As I am sure you can work out, this problem is one of yours.” Karash spoke calmly.

“No, I won’t go!” The man now sounded more resolute and puffed out his chest in a poor attempt to show authority. 

“Then you will be blown into a million little pieces, either way this place is going to be destroyed. This is an official order given by the New Republic high command if you have a complaint you may...” The medic was not allowed to finish his speech.

Tears had begun to form in the man’s eyes and his voice cracked with emotion, “How can they do this to me? I will give you credits, any amount you want.”

‘How long will those two buffoons take to get the damn charges set? If I have to stay here for much longer and listen to this pathetic creature whine on I may stay in the building myself.’ The shopkeeper really did present a sad sight as a few passsers by entered to try and comfort the broken creature. It was just another side effect of being a RAIDER, sights like this no longer affected you; some would take pleasure in seeing it, newer members would feel a twinge of emotion but Karash felt nothing as if he were staring at nothingness.

“Control yourself man, you are making a mockery of us all. If you do not like it you can complain by sending a...” Karash was once again not allowed to finish.

“You’re a monster!” The man spluttered.

“No, I am just doing my job. This was an official order of the New Republic and if you have a complaint you...” The Senior Sergeant was becoming slightly annoyed that he could not finish he made up message.

“Sir, charges are set.” Coadster had reappeared at Karash’s side.

The next few minutes were a blur, he remembered saying something to the people of Bastion who stood around in shock, he remembered leaving the building and beginning to run and he remembered being flung to the floor by a wave of energy as the explosion ripped through the air. As he laid on the floor Karash thought of times gone by, when he still had some level of feeling for other forms of life. The times when he could actually bring himself to care about the other members of his squad; those that remained were either alien to him or not worth bothering about.

“I’m not dead yet.” Karash found himself answering a question he was not sure was asked.

Looking into the near distance all that could be seen were the plumes of smoke that were rising out of the explosion site and flames tearing through the surrounding buildings. ‘I wonder if that man got far enough away from the building? And what the hell are those two fools smirking about?’

“Can the both of you at least try to maintain some kind of order within this anarchy?” Karash felt his words were falling on deaf ears.

“What?” The sirens and unfamiliarity culminated to mean he was not sure who said it.

“I mean try to leave some forms of life, we want them to turn against the NR, not leave the NR with a new funeral industry.” He spoke slightly hopelessly.

As far as Karash could remember the plan was to now spread amongst the panic stricken people and cause further dismay. The crowds of people had managed to organise themselves into distinct groups, there was the group that was running away, there was the group that was injured and then there was the group who were determined to salvage their lives from the flaming mess that engulfed them. ‘These two are going to cost you your life, they are too gun-ho and will end up shooting at the wrong group. Then again death is always a preferable outcome to listening to one of Joamer’s riling speeches.’ 

“Let’s do this!” One of them, quite possibly Dusk, had spoken just before he charged into the crowd with his gun firing in all directions. The other one quickly followed.

‘This is madness, this is savagery. It would have never been allowed to descend into this mess in the old days. Havock would never have allowed this...oh no, the final point of madness has been reached, you are praising Havock! What next, telling Joamer what a great job he does? What a sane person Grahim is? How much a respected member of the team what’s-his-name is?’As always Karash had become lost in his thoughts until something caught his attention.

In amongst the rubble, the screaming people, the smoke and flame Karash noticed a body looking up at him. It was indeed the shopkeeper with whom Karash had been arguing less than ten minutes ago. He was better off there than left in this mess.

“Damn it!” Karash shouted as he felt his arm being grazed accompanied by a burning sensation. He had been shot.

Turning around Karash noticed what must have been a patrol heading towards him, ‘You were right; they are going to get you killed.’
SSG_Karash (2.1)
TRP/SSG_Karash/2SQD/1PgLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][DOH][BoT][EW2][ES1][EW1][IH]
Beta40
ComNet Member

Beta40

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  337
September 28, 2011 8:40:44 PM    View the profile of Beta40 
Convinced there was someone after him, he entered Bastion anyways. All was quiet; no one could be seen through the dark that filled the air. He seemed to be somewhere no sane person would be caught dead alone in. But Beta was no longer that sane person.

The light that was around was casting an eerie deep blue upon the whole of the streets. A weak yet foul smell came from the alleys. He was not alone though. He knew it; he could feel it like a sixth sense, the kind of thing you feel when you are somewhere you shouldn’t be. As the feeling kept getting stronger within him he tightened the grip on his rifle. Every step he took he checked his peripheral vision. Beta heard a footstep behind him to his left. Within a second his whole body had turned around and he was pointing his rifle, finger set on the trigger. He stared at the open alleyway for a minute before dismissing the thought.

“Psst.” Beta turned back to the same spot and looked down the barrel of his rifle. “Psst, over here.”

“Show yourself.” Beta said, a drop of sweat rolling down the side of his face.

“You know who I am.” The voice whispered ominously. Beta received a sense of understanding in his mind when he looked down to see the familiar faceless figure garbed in black. It gestured for him to follow before disappearing into the shadows. Beta put his rifle away and followed. Once it reached its destination the small puppet hoisted itself onto the armrest of an old beaten up chair underneath a dim flickering light at the end of the old brick alley. Beta sat down on the seat of it.

“You know why you weren’t supposed to enter the city–“ it started.

“I know,” Beta said cutting in, “something was calling me though.”

“But there are people in here,” it paused, “people that are looking for you. People that want to kill you.”

“How am I to know who they are?”

“You can’t.”

“But you must know.”

“I don’t. No one does but those people. You can’t trust anyone; anywhere.”

“What am I supposed to do about it?” Beta’s voice was raised, he was getting frustrated at the puppet, “If there are people out there somewhere looking to kill me then how do I know what to do about them?”

“Kill them.”

“Are you okay man?” A strange man was standing at the only entrance to the alley, “Who are you talking to?” He said confused, looking around the area Beta was at. Beta looked at the puppet and it slowly faded into the darkness.

Kill them. The puppets words echoed in his head. He stared into the eyes of the man and stood up.

Kill them.

Beta’s eyes went bloodshot, the only thing in his head were those same two words. His hand started violently shaking as his fingers gripped the handle of his combat knife. The strange man turned from a look of curiosity to a look of fear as Beta drew ever closer. He started heavily sweating, frozen in place and not knowing what to do. Beta had an evil grin grow on his face as his pace picked up. The man started walking backwards, attempting to flee his fate. As Beta turned to a run the man tripped over his own bad footing and started falling to the ground. Halfway to the ground Beta caught him and drove his knife under the chin of the man and retracted it instantly.

Beta was breathing heavily, sweat running down his face as blood ran down that of his victim’s. He stood there holding the body with his left hand by the shirt’s collar. He then threw the body to the ground and wiped the blood off of his blade on his leg then tilted his head back. His mind returned to the state he had before. He holstered knife back in its sheath on his thigh.

Beta walked into the street as if nothing had happened and walked towards the center of the chaos quickly swallowing Bastion.
CPL Beta40 (A3)
TRP/CPL Beta40/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1REG/1BAT/VEA/VE [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [RoM] [EW2] [CDS] [DT]
Dusk
ComNet Novice

Dusk

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  70
Total Posts:  458
September 28, 2011 10:20:57 PM    View the profile of Dusk 
Dusk kicked the new Republic helmet away, ‘Time, time, if only I had enough to take out my revenge on this blasted city. This campaign took a lot from me, now I’m going to take it back.’ He thought with evil intentions.

Dusk drew his Bullstoper and and ran into the crowd. Firing in all directions, he began to say, "Time... Time..." Over and over.  He pulled a grenade from his belt. He pulled the pin and tossed it through an open window on the secon floor. Hearing the screams of a mother and her children strangly put a smile on his face.
He mowed down line after line of civies, but in Dusk’s mind he was killing everyone that had done him wrong. The pirates that killed his father, the people that scammed him in sabacc, and NR troops.A man came up to try and subdue Dusk, but when he was in grasping range. Dusk grabbed the man by the neck and smashed his head into the ground. The people were now extremely terrified. “You will all burn for what you’ve done.” Dusk yelled.

A man came up behind him and Dusk kicked him down, he raised his gun and saw the man’s face. Dusk shook himself back into reality and helped Coadster back up. Dusk crouched, put his gun away in place for his knife. He leaped at a man and plunged the knife into his chest. He began to rebuild his bloodlust, he took into favor of a pistol-knife combo.

Dusk was in a small apartment building and steped into a dimly lit room. It seemed to be of a young teenager's. He scaned the room and his eyes fell apon the closet, the most likely hiding spot. He aproached the door and examined the walls. It had a few campaign posters, the kid seemed that the kid wanted to join the empire. Probably wanting to be a flyboy, based on the majority of navy posters. Standing in front of the door Dusk could hear the frantic beathing inside. There was a shuffling of feet behind him. He spun around and cracked the man over the head.

The man was slumped on the floor with one hand on his head and in the other was a blade. Dusk heard a gasp in the closet and he saw the gun in his hand. He began to recal the faitful day his father was murdered. It was almost the exact same image. He went to the closet and open the door, the child was in the corner cowering. Putting away his gun Dusk held out his hand to the kid.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you," Dusk said softly. "just come out, your Dad's going to be fine, he just suprised me."

The kid looked up and Dusk saw himself in the face before him. He shifted his wait to the other leg as the child grabed his hand.

"I'm Dusk, part of the empire. I'm only a private but I can tell your not interested in the army. You want to be part of the Navy right?" The kid nodded. "Well, if you just keep up with studies you might just make it. You'll make a good flyboy when your older, hey, you might just see me in the future."

Dusk jumped out the window and shot a man outside. 'Well back to the sence-less killing.'
"Power, Unlimited Power!"
~ Emperor Palpatine

Smile!!! Tomorrow will be worse.

TRP/PVT Dusk/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Beta40
ComNet Member

Beta40

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  338
September 29, 2011 12:24:54 AM    View the profile of Beta40 
While Beta was walking through the streets of Bastion he noticed something in the distance. There was a small glowing light being reflected off of one of the larger buildings. He had to get a better view of what was going on. He quickly checked his immediate surrounding and saw a taller structure with some scaffolding on the side of it.

Beta slung the rifle onto his back and ran for the bottom of the scaffolding. He climbed the ladders scattered throughout it and soon found himself at the top. He jumped and grabbed the ledge of the building and struggled to pull his body to the roof. Once he did he walked to the closest edge to the light and looked over. Over in the distance there was a demolished building with dust and smoke still in the air around it. In front of it there was obviously some kind of struggle happening. He looked closer and saw a few soldiers causing the chaos among the cries and screams. Something happened there; it triggered a memory from not too long ago.

RAIDERS, he thought, they’re here.

In his mind he put one and one together. RAIDERS were here for a reason, and that reason was not too much off of the main reasons they were put somewhere to do something. To cause chaos.

“You think it`s a good idea to go help them?” A voice said from behind him.

Beta turned his head and looked back to see the familiar figure, “Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because,” the puppet said, walking closer to Beta, “they left you behind. They betrayed you.”

“How would you know that?” he took a step back and to the left.

“I’m part of you,” the puppet continued to minimize the space between them, “I know everything you know, hear everything you’re thinking and know what’s best for you to do.”

“How are you telling me best things to do?” he was getting more defensive, too drawing closer to the other, “nothing you’ve told me has done me any good.”

“How do you know that?”

Beta just turned and started climbing back down the scaffolding.

(There’s no point in running away. No matter where you go you can still hear me.)

He got to the ground and noticed across the street a military police building. He realised that if wanted to help RAIDERS he had to make it look good. Beta walked across to it and peered in one of the front windows. Inside there was a MP officer at a desk talking into a com. As he looked in Beta’s direction Beta sidestepped out of the view of the window.

Need to find a way to get inside, he thought.

(I would advise against that) The voice said but Beta ignored it.

He looked through the window again and noticed an unlocked back door to the building. As a patrol zoomed by he hid in the shadow of an alley. When it turned a corner he re-emerged from the corner. He continued down the street until he reached the next alley and went down it. He came across a road leading behind the buildings and headed down that until he reached the back of the MP station. In front of him there was a tall chain link fence with barbed wire on the top. Beta just took out his knife and started cutting through.

After a few minutes he had cut enough to crawl through. He got to the back door and put his back to it, drawing his pistol. He slowly opened the door as to not make a sound. He held his pistol out and aimed it at the man sitting at the desk at the end of the hallway.

...is area’s clear. Where should we check next?” came from the other side of the building’s com as Beta quietly made his way over.

“Sector D-04 hasn’t been looked at yet today. See if you can find them there.” The officer responded to the query on the com.

Beta was just over a meter away from him when he caused a creak in the floor.

Frak

“What the hell?” The officer said as he turned around to see what the sound was. Surprised, the man took out his pistol and fired a shot, missing Beta’s head by only an inch. Beta fired back point blank into the side of his head. The man quickly dropped dead.

Is there a problem over there?” Beta heard over the com.

Beta pushed the button to talk, “Uh, no. I’ve got everything under control.”

I’ll send someone over anyways just to be sure.

Damn it. Beta thought, What now?

Beta took the uniform off of the officer and put it on himself, trying to think of the quickest and safest way out.

OOC:
Slowly returniung to normal levels of insanity
CPL Beta40 (A3)
TRP/CPL Beta40/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1REG/1BAT/VEA/VE [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [RoM] [EW2] [CDS] [DT]
Coadster
ComNet n00b

Coadster

Post Number:  16
September 29, 2011 1:03:06 PM    View the profile of Coadster 
Coadster saw the light before he heard anything, a dazzling red beam of light there and past him. “Shit!” He yelled. He ran toward the crowd, blaster in hand. The crowd had moved back from the ruin of the store, from Dusk's firing into the crowd, and he took the opportunity to duck behind a blasted chunk of cement near them. He pulled out his pistol, small thing compared to the NR’s rifles and armor. There was a fire to his back, and the entire area was hot as an oven. He fired over the cement once, twice, thrice without looking. He looked around for his teammates, and saw Karash  pinned in an alleyway across the street, closer to the NR patrol than he was. He was firing blindly like he was, red light arcing from their own firearms. Karash was using his left arm, a long scorch mark burnt into his other sleeve. His arm, too. Dusk had run through and past the crowd after helping him up.  Well now what? He thought, looking around for something that might change things. Fully decked out NR patrol against two unarmored people with blaster pistols? No dice for us.

The firing stopped. A voice floated over his cement wall, nasal and synthetic through the megaphone one of the unseen NR soldiers was using. “Attention citizens, Empire forces have been spotted in the immediate vicinity. In addition, by order of Martial Law put in effect by the New Republic, you are breaking the law by assembling in such a manner. Vacate the premises immediately, or we will be authorized to use lethal force.”

He looked at the crowd for the first time, really looked at them. Despite the warning, most haven’t moved. Numbering almost a hundred now, they were sullen, stricken faces that looked out at the voice; or blatantly defiant ones with sneers on their faces. But they hadn’t moved. Why won’t they move? Dust motes danced around his vision, the faces of the crowd shifting and dancing in the firelight. One man stood a little closer than the others, a look of determination on his face. Could it be? It was. Cody could see the fire in those stricken eyes, blazing brilliantly in the shadows cast upon his face. The man picked up a hefty chunk of cement the size of a fist and hucked it up and over Cody, past Karash, to land a few feet away from the NR patrol car.

“Yeah!” Someone shouted in the crowd, and the crowd looked surprised to hear it. Another man stepped up and took a rock, then three more came up behind him. Is this… They all hucked rocks at the patrol, some even hitting their mark. More joined in, and a rain of rocks and debris rained over the street. A rock smashed through a window across the street, another hit a parked car and broke the windshield. The crowd was cheering them. Red arced through Cody’s vision and past him. He fired back, and the rocks continued to fly. Half the crowd was now in on it, and for some strange reason, Cody felt pride. My Empire’s people, He thought as he yelled a wordless, triumphant call into the night. The patrol was backing up. One of them was yelling into his com, another to the crowd. Both seemed pointless. People started opening their windows and yelling down at the cacophony.The crowd inched forward even as the patrol was backing away, a hail of stones raining down around them. Trails of light floated across Cody’s vision from the laserlight, but the most dazzling sight was a rock catching a patrolman in the helmet, knocking him to the floor. Another NR troop broke and ran. Then, all hell broke loose.

When the crowd saw the man break, they charged like a large, formless predator. The rocks stopped, and so did the lasers. The NR force broke completely, and were in turn swallowed up by the crowd. One man even got into their patrol car and before he could get the thing moving he was drug out, replaced by a laughing eight, who drove off into the night, a beacon of red dazzling light going off into the night as they were swallowed up by the city. Actually, now there were four lights trailing into the dark night sky, catching and refracting oddly through the smoke from the shop. A dozen people were by the parked car they’d smashed before, tipping it over in triumph. Now people were starting to mull around. Useless destruction surrounded him in the street, someone breaking down the doors of a shop, a fight breaking out in the middle. Suddenly it didn’t seem as pointed as Cody liked. He could hear Karash’s voice in the crowd, yelling at them to start a march to the HQ. Don’t destroy your city, destroy the ones plaguing it! Through the crowd, he could see the megaphone. He walked to it, bumping elbows and chests as people ran across his path. He grabbed it.

He climbed onto the steps of a building. He could see his teammates now, on the other side of the spread mob. The switch made a small click as it was depressed, a low echo of the general noise around him filling the air. He put it up to his mouth. “HEY!!!” He yelled through the megaphone, amplified to a thunderous synthetic noise and echoed over and over again off of the buildings that surrounded him. Everyone turned to look. A silence took the mob, a quiet reverberating just as loudly as his megaphone. He took a deep breath, smelling ash and smoke in the air. “TO THE NEW REPUBLIC’S STATION!!! LET’S TAKE THEM OUT!!!”

A thunderous, triumphant call went out, drowning out Cody’s last syllable. The crowd came together again, an amorphous predator with a new target. Cody moved with it, losing sight of his squad members, losing thought of them as he was taken into the mob, united in his want to remove the head of the beast as everyone else. This was his… their night. He might regret it later, but the night was young, and there was fire in their eyes.
[This message has been edited by Coadster (edited September 29, 2011 6:08:14 PM)]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant

Post Number:  671
September 29, 2011 4:41:51 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
He watched the guard finger the rifle held in front of him as the two figures stepped out of the shadows and towards the gate. The wind whipped his coat to the side revealing the Particle Magnum strapped to his hip. The guard saw this, he also saw the black body armor that was half hidden by the dark shirt Tremaine was wearing. What he failed to see was the weapons harness holding the Pulse Rifle to his back, sometimes you miss things though. Specially when the other figure was a Gungan carrying an unconscious body over his shoulders.

"Ha-halt, identify yourself." The young man said after a few moments of stunned silence.

"Kid, easy. Take your finger off the trigger guard before you make a mistake you will not live to regret." Tremaine's voice was soft but cold, the tone commanding arrogance and respect. "By now, no doubt, your commanding officer has told you who I am." Motioning to his right he said "This is Marsune, that rather limp figure you see there is Roy Kerrolin. We've come for the bounty that is on his head."

A rather large explosion happened a moment later causing the three guards to jump. "It's the Empire, they have returned!" Another man said a few seconds later.

"Don't be daft you fool." Tremaine said as he ignored the sounds of screaming behind him. "The Empire pulled out a week ago, even the rumors of there being an Imperial squad left behind to bring about a revolution against the Republic is a lie. It's just a small band of civilian militia wanting their city back."

"How do you know this Bounty Hunter?" The higher ranking man said.

"I know this because I've been tracking this idiot for the past four months. I watched the Empire pull back to their ships, then dismantle the stations in orbit. There is no one left on this planet. Now, if you don't mind I would like to talk to your commanding officer so we can arrange the bounty transfer." Tremaine said as he pushed passed the guards, he ignored their cries to stop as he marched right inside the command building.

The room was large, monitors were glowing everywhere you looked. The air smelt of stale sweat, and fear as men and woman rushed around trying to figure out what was going on. A tall man stood in the center of the room listening to a report from a Sergeant. "It's got to be them sir, those blasted Imperials left behind a squad to do this. We know from reports it's probably those fools the RAIDERS."

"I highly doubt that commander." Tremaine said as he walked into the room, the guards went on high alert. "From my reports the RAIDER squad was crushed underneath the catacombs of the Fortress when the Empire pulled out. Some sort of suicide mission, weaken the structural supports so no one could use the Fortress." The older man motioned with his hands to the guards around the room, after a moment he motioned for Tremaine to continue. "The disturbance is just the local underground that has been gaining strength for the past year. They've just chosen this night to come out and remove the Republic forces from their city."

"You seem very well informed for a Bounty Hunter." Nium Loiky said as he turned to one of his aides for a moment, pulling out a pad he clicked it on and began reading. "Tremaine Reistlin, Bounty Hunter. Fell out of the service for almost three decades, and suddenly you show back up in the middle of a war zone."

"Kerrolin here was quite talkative when we caught him. He said the last orders from Imperial High Command was for RAIDERS to travel down into the catacombs and destroy the supports. He only survived by running away as the Republic sappers made contact with RAIDERS. No ones heard anything from them in a week, Roy said he went back down to look for survivors, but only found a piece of cybernetic arm. Their new Squad Leader was part cybernetic." Tremaine said as he motioned for Grahim to put the unconscious body down.

"Take Kerrolin to a holding cell, have Tremaine and his Gungan put into nice quarters and given something to eat if they wish it. I'll need to check with head quarters about payment, plus I'll need to locate the newest bounty price that was put on his head." Loiky said as he turned back around to face the outside window.

"Revolutions are a pain, commander." Tremaine said as he walked behind one of the guards, Grahim followed a few seconds later leaving the unconscious form of Kerrolin behind. Getting into the hornets nest was easy. Joamer thought to himself, Now I just have to get my squad out of this hell, all of them.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
First Sergeant, Squad Leader

SL|FSG Joamer|2SQD|1PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
AS|FSG Joamer|STCA|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [EW2] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [AS-3] [SCA] [DoH-P] [BC] [RoT] [KAD] [AoT] [IH] [VT] [ESC09] {RES} (5.1) (6.1) (A5)
Beta40
ComNet Member

Beta40

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  339
September 29, 2011 6:48:32 PM    View the profile of Beta40 
Beta walked out the front of the building wearing the New Republic uniform he recently snagged off of the officer just minutes ago. In case it was necessary he carried his old beaten up armour in a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He stopped at the corner waited for the patrol speeder to get there.

Lieutenant eh? He thought as he looked at the rank insignia on the shoulder. As he looked to his right sure enough the landspeeder raced towards him. Beta lowered the stolen hat over his eyes as it slowed to a stop in front of him.

“Sir, thank god you’re okay.” The soldier driving said, “You need to get in, there’s a mob of civilians wanting the heads of the NR.”

Beta just nodded and walked around the front to the passenger side door. He opened in, stepped in and closed it followed by the soldier immediately turning around and heading away from the mob.

“I have orders to take you to the command center. It’s for your own safety.” The corporal paused and waited for Beta’s response, “Sir?” The NR soldier looked at Beta just in time to see the fist connect with his head. He lifted his hands off of the controls to cover his face and Beta opened the door and threw him out the side. The body rolled into the side of a building, killing the soldier instantly.

“Oh shi–“ Beta thought as he looked out the front windshield to see the speeder spin right into the side of the same structure.

He opened his eyes, finding himself on a cold stone floor. The building around him obviously abandoned and falling apart. It had the same eerie lighting as Bastion’s streets. He barely managed to pull himself to his feet, his whole body throbbing with pain. He looked around and found no person or exit.

“So it’s come to this.” That same familiar voice said. A light turned on across the room to reveal the faceless puppet leaning against the wall.

“What are you doing here?” Beta asked it.

“Isn’t it obvious?” it said walking towards Beta, a light turning on each time it left the range of the previous, “I’m here to save you.”

“Save me from what? I’ve been doing fine by myself.”

“That’s what you think; you haven’t seen my side yet.”

Beta was getting pissed off at this point, “You know, I have seen your side of the story and it’s complete bullshit. I’m tired of your attempts to manipulate me.”

“Then why don’t you do something about it?”

Beta picked up the small puppet and put a knife to it, “Maybe I will.”

“Ha, just try it. I doubt you have it in you.”

“Then you sir have just underestimated me.” Beta then thrust the knife into the fabric of the puppet.

The pain quickly returned to his whole body. The front windshield was shattered, rubble from the wall of the building falling in. Beta had blood running down the side of his head and his leg was stuck in the speeder rendering him completely unable to move. Yet still a feeling of relief overcame him.
CPL Beta40 (A3)
MoksPokemon
ComNet Initiate

MoksPokemon

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  186
Total Posts:  659
September 30, 2011 4:12:00 PM    View the profile of MoksPokemon 
Mox woke up. After a while he opened his eyes and saw nothing. He realised it was very dark, and that he was in some cave-like place. He slowly got up, but when he did, he felt a strong pain in both his head and his nose. I must've hit my head Mox thought to himself Ooh, Roy, where have you gotten yourself. He touched his nose and realised it was broken. What the hell has happened to me? He checked himself out, of what he has on him. He smiled as he recognised the familiar shapes of two twin blades and his DC-15s blaster pistol. He waited a while for his eyes to get used to the dark. When they did he still could barely see anything. Did the Empire realise I was undercover? Mox thought to himself as he walked forward, his hands in front of him. After a couple of steps he felt cold, metal bars. So I'm in prison He unclipped his DC-15s, aimed it at his hand, and shooting the aimed place, when he took away the hand. He then did the same thing about a meter lower. He then kicked out the bar and crawled under the hole he made. Some old prison, I say

Mox got up and looked around. He saw a light and slowly moved towards it. Pain came again. He stopped, sat down and waited for 10 minutes to get used to the pain. After he got used to it, he got up and took out one of his blades. Holding a pistol in one hand and a blade in the other, he slowly moved towards the light. When he made 30 steps he noticed that the light came from a corridor. He stuck to a wall, and peeked around the corner. He saw 2 NR guards. What the hell? Why are the New Republic holding me? Mox thought. Not willing to take chances he pointed his gun at one guard, and at the same time when he shot, he jumped on the other one, with his blade. The guard that he jumped on didn't prove any challenge, since he had the blade stuck in his eyes. Mox quickly turned his head, and saw the NR guard was wounded, but still not dead. He aimed at him, and shot a couple of times. Soon both guards were dead.

“Wow.... how come I didn't hesitate to kill them?” Mox said to himself, as he pulled the blade out of the guards head. He then continued, until he got to something that looked like guest quarters. He peeked in and saw two talking men, of which one was a gungan. Neither of them had a NR uniform on. He put the blade and pistol into his pockets and then Mox quickly and quietly sprinted back to the dead guards and picked one of their rifles. He then sprinted back to the entryway, and threw the rifle in as he rolled to the other side of the archway. The two men immediately looked at the corridor, reading their weapons. Mox took out his blades. He waited for the men to come. Suddenly He saw a smoke grenade fly into the corridor. Mox jumped into the room, throwing the blades at either side of the entryway, rolling on the floor, jumping again, doing a front flip, and landing. In a meanwhile he took out his DC-15s and turned around. He pointed at the human.

“Who are you?!” Mox asked while holding his finger on the trigger.

“Mox? Calm down! And why did you come out of your cell?” the human answered back

“Mox? How do you know that nickname? You ain't New Republic troop!”

“Mesa told yousa wesa gonna have trouble with thisa!” gungan cut in, while taking out his pistols

“Don't do that! Or I'll fraking blow his head off!” Mox said “Now answer my question. Who are you, and why am I here?!”

“I think you have beaten the guy's mind out of him...” the human said the gungan.

He then took off his helmet and proclaimed

“I'm Joamer Reistlin, your Squad Leader in the Vast Empire squad RAIDERS.”

“What?” Mox said angrily “Wait, I know your face”

Suddenly images started to pour into his head.

---------------------------------------

Mox followed a man, along with a woman. He stopped when the man stopped, though the women continued onwards, until she reached him. She than turned around.

"Good encryption on this, some of the best I've ever seen. With what I just learned we could turn the tide in this war in our favor. It will also guarantee you never see sunlight for the rest of your life." the man said slowly, looking at Mox with his eyes fixed upon his.

"Do you know what that means?" the woman said after a slow twenty seconds had past. Mox did not respond, thinking of how serious the situation has become. "Maximum security penitentiary, only what? Two of them in current use?" She said half to the man.

"Aye, no daylight. Solitary confinement 24 hours a day. Everything you know will be gone, automated system too, not a guard in sight. Which means no ships, the supplies are off loaded five miles away and drift to the station. Escape is virtually impossible." man's voice was soft, barely audible.

He set the datapad on the trunk next to him. "Really is a shame, could of used you in my squad." Using his right hand he withdrew his Particle Magnum. "Under order four one seven, subsection three. During times of war, when a tribunal is not accessible, the Squad Leader and Assistant Squad Leader are hereby given authority to call judgement on a member of their squad."

The man paused for a second, he avoided looking over at the woman. He looked quite unsure of what he wants to do "Roy Kerrolin, Private Second Class, Vast Empire Army, Storm Trooper. I Joamer Reistlin, Sergeant First Class, Squad Leader, RAIDERS squad. Do hereby sentence you and find you guilty on the charge of treason of being a Rebel sympathizer and a spy."

Mox began shaking uncontrollably, his worst dream materialising before him. He has failed to survive in a undercover mission
I should have never accepted this mission Mox thought. The man slowly raised his Particle Magnum his eyes not leaving Mox's eyes. Mox saw his lips move, although nothing could be heard. His saw the thumb switch the a mini-lever on the gun, and saw the index finger pull the trigger.

The sound echoed through the few trees in the area. A few seconds later he heard it echo back from across one of the valleys surrounding them. Mox looked down, then turned his head slightly to the side.

"You... you missed?" He said a full minute later.

"No, I did not. This is the day for second chances, as of right now you a fully a RAIDER, and nothing else. I ever catch a scent of you with any other organization without my prior approval and knowledge you will be shot." The man said as he holstered his Particle Magnum. "Go get some rest, and never put me in this position ever again."

Mox saluted the man and ran back to the encampment.
I don't believe what just happened...

----------------------------------------------------------------

“You ARE Joamer...” Mox said. He then turned his head towards the gungan “But who are you?”

“Mesa Grahim. Yousa traitor.”

Mox slowly started to lower his DC-15s and walked up to both of them. The twin blades he've thrown were stuck in the wall few centimetres from both men's heads. He then asked:

“So what's going on here? I can't remember anything since my arrival to Tadath...” Mox said “And why is most of my body is hurting?”

=======================

Suddenly Mox woke up. He smelled the air and opened his eyes. That was some dream... Mox thought. I think we have already landed. He got up, and started walking forward. How did it began? Can't remember...

"So.... We should already be on Tadath shouldn't we?" Mox said out loud. He heard an echo of himself

"Shut up, Kerrolin, unless you want me to kill you..." some answered

Suddenly he felt pain everywhere. He fell down, and grabbed his nose. It was broken. After a while he realised it was only his head and stomach that was hurting.

"Where am I? I ain't on that ship to Tadath!" Mox whispered to himself

TRP/PSC Roy "Mox" Kerrolin/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[This message has been edited by Mox (edited September 30, 2011 4:18:27 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Mox (edited September 30, 2011 5:41:11 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Mox (edited September 30, 2011 5:42:58 PM)]
StarFruit
ComNet Member

StarFruit

[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  423
October 2, 2011 11:30:02 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
The glow of the blue light veins continued to trail behind the woman as she ran, chaos following her as she moved throughout the city, her right fist still clenched, blood splattered over it in sick, dark patches. Not once had she taken out her DC-15 pistol, not once had she used the two Treppus-II Vibro blades that hung at her sides. It had been brawl after brawl, her training over taking most of the men she had started with, her street smarts able to get her out of any situation that her training couldn't help her in. And now she ran, a mob of angered and hurt men - most of them bloodied and bruised from the woman's attacks - following close behind, shouting threats and lighting the air with a fire of rage.

Jae laughed, her voice hitting the night sky like a lightning bolt, her joy and sense of duty combined into a frightening ball of mess in her mind. She jumped, climbing a car that seemed to have been struck by a blast of sorts. As she landed on the other side she saw the still burning fires of an explosion that had taken down a large shop. "That's it RAIDERS." It was pride that lit her face, her sea-foam eyes sparkling with the love and respect she had for her Squad.  Another laugh rolled off of her tongue as she went to look behind her.

A frustrated and disappointed grunt left her cheeks puffed as she stopped on a dime and spun on her heels, now fully facing the direction she had been running from. But it wasn't a mob that attacked her once she stopped it was... nothing. All she saw was the tail end of those who had been raging and shouting for her head, following and merging into another much larger group. "Fucking brainless insects..." The mutter was obviously angry and the woman's lips fell into a pout as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Jaenna, don't just stand there you twit."

"I'm sorry WHAT?" As soon as the pout had come it was gone as the insult struck her ears and she swiveled around to glare at the being who had not only insulted her but knew her name. "Oh. Beta, what the frack are doing? Making love to a speeder?" She approached him, glare melting into an amused smirk as she squatted next to the damaged speeder and laughed softly.

The man tried again to wriggle out from under it, but grunted and went lax again, sighing as his own eyes twisted into a glare as they found Jaenna again. "Shut up and get me out of this. Coad, Karash and Dusk just passed as the head of that huge group that stole your little amoeba. They're going to attack the Rupublic HQ. At least that's what I gathered from Coad and that annoying megaphone." Another frustrated grunt came from Beta as he tried again to wriggle out from underneath of the speeder.

The sight was... sadly funny to Jae, her head shaking slowly as she chuckled again at her Squad mate's predicament. "Look's like the chaos worked then." She was proud as she lifted her right fist, blue light veins still pulsing in the darkness, and flexed the cybernetic wrist. "Lets get you up and follow the group."

"Ah really? I thought it'd be best for me to stay here since." The sarcasm was obvious as it squeezed from between gritted teeth, eyes glaring daggers at the woman next to him.

"Yeah yeah, just shut up." She stood and moved to the opposite side of the speeder, leaning down she gripped what she could of it and, using the extra strength of her cybernetic right arm, slowly lifted and pulled the speeder a couple of feet to the side, releasing Beta from it's grasp. She helped Beta stand and looked down at his leg. "Eh, the speeder wasn't heavy enough to cause and real damage, Karash will know more than I do, though." She slapped the man on the back.

He grunted and started jogging after the large group that had now disappeared into the darkness of the smoldering city.

Jae followed close behind.

====================

It hadn't taken long or much effort for Jae to ditch the NR uniform she had been wearing: she had done so while she was jogging after Beta, stripping off the shirt and tossing it aside, then taking the hem of the pants and attempting to hop out of them. Granted the last part hadn't gone so well, a resulting skinned elbow and knees showing through holes in the civvie clothes she had been wearing under the NR uniform.

She watched ahead of her, face in a tight grimace as the only pain she really didn't deal with very well for skin scrapes, as Beta fused into the back of the group, drawing his pistol as he did so. She followed behind, elbowing her way into the mob, fighting the urge to fight the idiots that kept almost knocking her over. The woman growled to herself, chewing on her lips and concentrating on finding Coad and the others that were apparently at the head of this ridiculous mob.

"KICK DOWN THEIR DOORS AS THEY DID YOURS! TAKE BACK YOUR CITY! TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!"

Coad's voice rang into the night, Jae's ears twitching slightly at the feedback of the megaphone, her eyes narrowing as she sped up her attempts at pushing through the crowd.

Determination was clear on her face, her lips drawn tight and her eyes alight with a certain fire that she hadn't felt in so long: The fire to succeed. Being here, on this hunk of rock and in this nearly decimated city, with her squad... her family... It all proved to her why she should have never left in the first place. This stuff was her life. Not the senseless violence and killing of civilians, but the feeling of knowing that soon it would all be over and the RAIDERS would be going home after a job well done again. But it wasn't just these thoughts that kept that almost trade-mark smirk on her lips. It was knowing that even though she hadn't been part of the campaign, she was part of the group who was ending it for good. This thought alone brought a new feeling to her mind and it was... Pride. Pride to be a RAIDER again, pride about the blood that stained the silver of her cybernetic arm, pride about how as she finally came out of the thick of the group and stood next to Coad and his megaphone, and looked to Beta who was firing his pistol at oncoming NR troops, and to Dusk who was in a brawl with a few NR troops and finally to Coad who looked at her and smiled, that she was a RAIDER now and forever.

The good feeling quickly came to an end as pain erupted on the right side of her face and she fell back to the ground. Through a sliver of sight that was still in her left eye she saw Cody shoot and take out the NR officer who had punched her. He leaned down and helped her stand, though it took a few moments for the woman to regain full mobility and balance. Her head was spinning, unable to hear let alone decipher what ever Coad was saying to her. She reached up to her right eyes and felt only blood as she looked into the darkness that used to be the right side of her sight. She touched the edge of her eye socket, her fingers gingerly sliding across the slick skin and she erupted into a shout of pain. Her eye socket was fractured and surely she had lost all sight in her right eye.

"Gorrommit you fracking slime sucking asshats!" She shrieked and drew the twin Treppus-II blades from her hips and sprinted into the oncoming group of NR troops, slicing and hacking away, blood spilling from her fractured eye socket, rage taking over her entire visage.

But pride still clung to her heart, growing with each New republican that her Treppus blades cut down.

(5.1)
[This message has been edited by StarFruit (edited October 2, 2011 11:35:28 AM)]
Coadster
ComNet n00b

Coadster

Post Number:  17
October 2, 2011 11:24:39 PM    View the profile of Coadster 
The night was loud and full of ash. The mob had gotten huge by the time the NR building came into view, filling the street both in front and behind Cody. It had been a long trip through Bastion, but nothing stopped the flock of people, thick enough to swallow anything and everything in its path. Elsewhere there were other groups, and as they met eachother in the street they’d run into each other and merge, a super organism growing in size, strength, and passion. There were no words in the crowd anymore; there was only a long, ceaseless cry of the people, a din that never stopped or wavered in its force. It was made up of every sound that melded into one long note of discord and bloodlust; breaking glass, screams in the night air, triumphant yells, the shwooshof a growing flame. Those, and the sound of a megaphone.

Cody didn’t know why he’d continued to carry the thing; he only knew he had it. He cheered on his mob, passionate words pouring through the tinny amplifier. He didn’t know if he was making a difference in the crowd, nor did he care. But the blaring seemed a necessary thing, and Cody didn’t set the megaphone aside for a minute.

“FORWARD, DON’T STOP! TAKE BACK YOUR CITY FROM THE NEW REPUBLIC’S HANDS!”

The way there was a blur. Fire, bodies and turned cars were the extent of Cody’s vision, all that caught his eyes in the spell of the crowd. Time was quick, and the world moved slowly by as the mob advanced. And all at once, they were there. Lines of NR men stood solid in front of their headquarters, riot shields barring the way to the Iron Gate beyond. The crowd pushed against the line, stun batons hardly slowing the press of people. The seam of soldiers bent inward, stretched. The seam ripped, pouring bodies through the first line, swallowing the troops and pushing them to the middle of the mob as the people continued their push forward. The soldiers rippled through the waves of people, fighting off the crowd around them with stun batons clasped tight. They were futile efforts, ending in either a blaster round or by being knocked to the ground. Either way, they were soon trampled underfoot.

"KICK DOWN THEIR DOORS AS THEY DID YOURS! TAKE BACK YOUR CITY! TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!"

Cody looked at Jaenna, one of his squadmates in RAIDERS, just to the right of him. The RAIDERS… Something about it bumped him out of his unconsciousness. My team mate… He smiled, and she smiled back. A gloved fist came from the crowd, smashing Jaenna in the face and knocking her to the floor. And then, the spell was broken.

“Jae!”

Coadster whipped out his blaster pistol and blasted the man who hit Jaenna, an NR officer with a grizzled beard and a square jaw. His nose was a little missing after the fact, though. Coadster tossed the megaphone to the side, lifting Jaenna from the asphalt. Her right eye was a ruin, a single red trail of blood sliding down her cheek like a tear. She was still conscious, though, and Coadster helped her to her feet. “Jae, are you alright?” She let her hand touch her eyelid, coming up red and wet. “Jae-“

She became rigid, her eyes blazing with fury. "Gorrommit you fracking slime sucking asshats!" She ran back into the melee, cutting down another soldier before disappearing into the crowd. Coad was bewildered. What a woman, he thought. He looked down at the ground, to the officer he'd killed. He'd killed. He suddenly felt very dizzy, the man with a burnt hole in his head. Bigger than me, a higher rank than me... and all it took was a pull of a trigger. Something drew his attention from the man, a single drop of blood near his foot, nearly black in the night. She was bleeding from her eye…

“And she just got right back up.”

He looked around him for the first time. It was not a pretty sight. Most of the crowd moved on from the spot he was now rooted to. Blaster rifle lit the night sky in a sinister red light, refracted and caught by smoke far up in the air. A Strikebreaker screeched overhead, laser cannons firing in the main mass of the mob ahead. A Molotov sailed into the narrow window of the vehicle, flames spilling out from inside. It banked heavily and slammed into a building before erupting into a fireball that fell to the ground far ahead. Small skirmishes surrounded Cody, NR troops fighting off a horde of civilians each with little more than stun batons and shields. He spun slowly around in the smoky battlefield that surrounded him. He saw Dusk, holding his own against three troops before a heavyset man barreled into two of them. He saw a civilian spraypainting flames on the logos of both the VE and the NR, red ‘X’s through both. He saw a NR officer blasting a fellow troop in the gut and hurrying into the fray.

“Where am I?”

That was all he had time to say before he felt a hand on the back of his neck, and a piercing jolt that tensed every muscle in his body at the same time. A scream tore itself from his mouth, and he hit the ground. The world was a narrowing tunnel before him, and the last thing he remembered was a drop of blood, red and wet in the smoky light of a blazing fire.
[This message has been edited by Coadster (edited October 2, 2011 11:25:56 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Coadster (edited October 3, 2011 1:33:18 AM)]
Karash
ComNet Cadet

Karash

Post Number:  282
Total Posts:  425
October 4, 2011 3:44:46 PM    View the profile of Karash 
“Who the hell do you think you are touching?” the Senior Sergeant hated being in cramped environments, “Now get your filthy hands off of me before I shove them so far down your throat you can tickle your own feet!”

Before Karash had finished his sentence the mob had exploded in a fit of blind rage and the fighting had begun. The man with whom he had been having a disagreement with had stormed forward and been met with a stun-baton to the stomach, despite how often this pattern seemed to repeat itself the mob appeared to be winning. The crowd thought they really were fighting against some great injustice, against some monster in the shadows but it just was not true; there was no monster lurking. The NR troopers were no longer holding their line it had been broken by wave after wave of angry citizens who were now scrapping like rabid dogs.

“Jae!” A familiar cry was heard in the background.

Karash looked around and saw Jae bulldozing her way through a group of NR troops, ‘I must remember to stay away from her.’ The time for thought did not last long as a stun-baton was waved just a few inches away from the medics face; the attempt at dodging had made him stumble over the masses of feet that occupied the ground and fall to the floor. ‘Don’t just sit there! Do something!’ Close combat had never been Karash’s speciality and now he was faced with a clearly annoyed NR trooper waving a stick at him. His first instinct was to sweep at the man’s feet but it then suddenly struck him, ‘you idiot.’ Karash raised his blaster and shot the NR trooper in chest, the man slumped to the floor and his baton rolled off in to the darkness.

The mob was most definitely winning now, there were just a few NR troops remaining. The mob had turned into some form of hydra; with everyone of their number that was neutralised two more would appear. It was impressive that a relatively small squad, the RAIDERS, could do this, that no matter how tired and disheartened they were they could get the job done. A feeling that Karash had not felt in a long time returned to him, he felt proud of his squad. This feeling did not last long as an almighty crash was heard around him.

“What was that?” The involuntary question had left his lips before he could think about it.

“We are takin’ them down, we’re gettin’ in!” The person who spoke in response was little more than a child.

Upon closer inspection Karash could see that the mob had now turned its attentions to the Iron Gate that stood between them and victory. They were using anything they could lay their hands on to smash into it, some had advanced to forming into groups and using actual battering rams but it appeared they were a while off from finding any success. It was slightly disturbing that more and more people were still joining the mob, fresh recruits were pouring into the battle ground all the time. ‘They must be stupid if they think bashing it with a few sticks is going to cause it to collapse. Why have they stopped fighting back?’ It worried Karash that the NR had stopped fighting back, it usually meant that they were planning some sort of counter attack. The mob was still for the most part unarmed and the few RAIDERS that were present had become dispersed and remote. If a counter-attack was coming, it was likely to be successful.

The air seemed to have cooled slightly, despite the fires that raged all around them and all the furious bodies that surrounded them there actually appeared to be a breeze. The coolness of it was quite refreshing, for just a moment Karash was no longer in a war-torn city; he was standing on a peaceful hillside as if he had never been involved in the dreadful affair. The day dream was ended abruptly when another explosion sounded off in the near distance, a wave of hot air surged through the streets. The mob felt this as well, they roared with a sort of renewed ferocity as they once again surged against the gate of the NR base.
SSG_Karash (2.1)
TRP/SSG_Karash/2SQD/1PgLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][DOH][BoT][EW2][ES1][EW1][IH]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  680
October 4, 2011 5:50:09 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Walking to the window Tremaine looked outside to see a swirling mass of very angry civilians. They had done their jobs, or at least made the Republics lives in Bastion a living hell for the time being. He heard Grahim behind him checking over the room, no doubt it was bugged. Luckily both of them had been in RAIDERS long enough to know the hand signals taught to everyone for silent communication.

Two guards patrolling the hall outside from the noise they are making. Grahim flashed his fingers quickly at Joamer. Nodding once he turned back to the window, he knew Mox would be ok for a short time. The Commander had more pressing matters to deal with than a traitor and two Bounty Hunters.

He knew some of the older members of the squad would see this objective as normal, and have no real problems with it. He would have to watch the newer ones though, this was a hard lesson in how this group operated. This was the type of objective you did not write home about, not even High Command asked what happened during these missions. No one really wanted to know what had really happened, they were only concerned with the mission was complete. The means were the squads to figure out, he knew Havock would look at them all and nod slightly. She could not comment, or comfort them though. If she did it would expose the war crimes they would be guilty of.

A hard truth to face as Squad Leader. Not the toughest lesson though, that will come later. Joamer thought to himself, as he remembered words Havock had told him so many months ago.

Turning from the window he breathed deeply as he walked to the door. Drawing a combat knife from his belt he signed quickly to Grahim First guard is mine, second is yours. No evidence, no sound.

Waiting for Grahim to nod once, he opened the door a crack before stepping into the hall behind the two patrolling guards. His footsteps landed noiselessly as he stepped behind one of the two guards and slid his knife into the mans back. He knew from the sudden short exhale he had pierced the right lung. Breathing slowly, he felt the last heart beat through the blade as the man was unable to cry out. Only a soft gasp, was heard as Grahim took out the second guard a moment later the same way.

Dragging the guards into the room both RAIDERS quickly closed the door and walked calmly down the hallway. Stepping into an empty room both figures quickly began looking over the files scattered around. Gathering together three encrypted datapads, Joamer placed them into a pack on his belt.

"Communications room it looks like, and data storage from the looks of those towers there. Target of opportunity I think, plus it will cover our escape." Joamer said as he unclasped a single block of thermite paste from one of the containers on his belt. Grahim did the same but with roll of detcord. Tossing the thermite to the Gungan Joamer walked to the door and scanned the hallway, he knew from earlier the only cells on this level were to the left. He hoped Mox would be there, otherwise this would take a turn for the worse very quickly.

Feeling two taps on his shoulder he stepped into the hallway and turned left. They moved quickly, hearing no other patrolling guards or workers. Guess everyone is preparing for the revolution that is happening outside. Joamer thought to himself as he stepped inside a room, a single cell stood at the far end as one guard looked up from the desk.

"You know we lied to all of you really. At one time I was Tremaine Reistlin, Bounty Hunter. These days I am Joamer Reistlin, Squad Leader of RAIDERS. Roy there, is one of my troopers and I need him back." Joamer said as walked closer to the man sitting at the desk. "I know you are not one of the Republic boys, so you get a chance at living. Open the door and find a quiet spot to sit the night out and you may survive. Our job here is done anyways, I'm taking my squad home."

The man sat quietly starring at Joamer like he was unable to fully comprehend the figure standing before him. "You do know he is a traitor to your Empire right?" The man said a few seconds later.

"He is one of my troopers, that comes first." Joamer said as he watched the man open the cell door.

Walking to the cell he looked inside to see a rather manic looking figure huddled into the far corner. "Private Second Class Roy Kerrolin, on your feet soldier. I think it's about time we go home." Joamer said as he motioned Grahim to help Mox.

Pulling out a small detonator Joamer smiled as he flipped the switch, a moment later a small explosion was heard. Alarm klaxons began sounding as the fire detection systems were alerted.

Turning on his comlink for the first time, he keyed the squads private frequency. "RAIDERS, let's go home. Rendezvous at beta three, four clicks. Over and out."
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Sergeant Major, Squad Leader

SL|SGM Joamer|2SQD|1PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
AS|SGM Joamer|STCA|VEA|VE
StarFruit
ComNet Member

StarFruit

[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  427
October 4, 2011 7:32:36 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
The explosion shook the ground beneath the RAIDER's feet, sending her falling backwards, a silent curse streaming from her already pursed lips as her rump hit the ground. The city had exploded, both metaphorically and physically, into a mess of chaos and tyranny. Her mind spun in circles as she looked around, attempting to wrap itself around just what was going on, analyze it like someone who was in the mob as a civilian. And it was all too easy for her. The feeling of revolution had wasn't a foreign thing to the woman,

Many times before, before she had joined the Corps, she had risen up against the local militia of her city, surrounded by the friends she had made and the other estranged kids and teens she lead in her gang. Star Struck had caused, fought in, won and lost many civilian revolutions. They would travel from city to city on Coruscant, helping the local Slicers try and win back the freedom of the HoloWeb, once more creating a plane of true self being for the people who found their comfort in the words, symbols, sounds and sights of the HoloWeb. Jaenna had lead them as a civilian, and now...

She had helped to start one as a trooper in RAIDERS.

A she stood, the smell of blood stung at her nose and yet it didn't bother her, nor did the scent of burnt flesh from various blasters going off and hitting their mark. The sight of the brawl that surrounded her was - for lack of a better term - epic. Those seafoam eyes went from head to head of the amoeboid hydra mob. She watched as they swayed with the turning tides of the battle, she watched as fighters fell on both sides, she watched and by the Gods she smiled as she saw the determination to take back their city in each and every one of the civilians' eyes. It was a spectacular sight to see, the determination almost tangible as it spilled from each heart of the gathered brawlers. Despite how the sheer sense of excitment and doing something wrong had brought some, if not most, into the mob in the first place, the idea of revolution - of taking back what was theirs - filled their mind and pushed out the original much more simple thought of simply causing destruction.

"We're breaking through! Keep going!"

"This is our city you nasty people!"

"IT'S OUR CITY! OURS!"

The various shouts of possession over something so great as a full city, an entire society, was great to hear and played like music as it danced around Jae's skull. A wider smile moved across her cheek, the shock from the earlier explosion finally entirely gone. This wasn't over yet, this was no longer just a mission to her. It was drive to help these people get rid of those who had taken their city.

A vicious growl rumbled in her throat, blood still leaking from the shattered eye socket she sported. Her hands gripped tighter around both of her Treppus-2 blades as the growl continued to boil, bubbling into her mouth, her teeth grinding together. And finally, the growl burst through her mouth as a loud, blood curdling battle cry. It rang out over the commotion of the battle and she watched as the sound frightened the NR troops and added fuel to the fire in the civvies' hearts. She watched her cry push the civvies further.

Her cry died down and she looked around again, seeing only RAIDERS as the stragglers as the mob pushed forward even more. A smile was given to each of the troopers that were there, the expression one of pride, one of true and pure excitement. Give these people the drive to win. It wasn't only causing chaos anymore. At least not to her.

"Jaenna, what in the hells happened to your eye!"

It was Karash's voice that broke through her gaze and caught her attention, bringing a chuckle to her lips. "Oh this?" She lifted a finger to point at the bloodied and shattered eye socket. "Oh it's nothing."

The response from the medic who had dealt with one too many Jae injuries before was a simple shy and a shake of his head. "Lets at least help Cody before other civilians decide to-"

Another explosion met the chaos of the sounds of battle. Then the command came over the RAIDERS channel. "RAIDERS, let's go home. Rendezvous at beta three, four clicks. Over and out."

"Aw I was just starting to have fun." Jae said into her wristcom with a playful chuckle. "Oh well," she looked back to Karash, Dusk and where Cody was laying, "time to go I guess."

The woman jogged over to her fellow trooper alongside Karash, where both of them knelt and took one side of Cody, each drooping an arm of the unconscious man over their shoulder. Though, they didn't get far as multiple bolts flashed by their heads, followed by shouts of various NR troopers that had decided to give chase.

Quick thinking beckoned Dusk over to her and she gave him the arm that she was assisting with and signaled for them to keep going.

Another growl boiled low in her throat and she gritted her teeth as she ran to duck behind cars that had been piled together in the thick of the mob - which was now against the iron gates of the NR HQ. The woman watched her fellow troopers, making sure they had made it out of site. With a grumble she drew a DC-15 fro her side and looked over the car just enough to catch an NR trooper in her sights. A single shot went off, and one of the six that had her pinned down fell. Ducking back behind the car, Jae lifted the wristcom to her mouth and grumbled. "Joa! Hurry up you asshat! I'm pinned down out here! I told the other to go on ahead!"

"On my way."

The voice that reached her over the com was indeed Joamer, but it was a Joamer she hadn't heard in so long. It was the voice of the man she had once long ago been inseparable from, a friend of, and a true and worthy ally with. It was the voice of the man that would do anything for his friend and fellow trooper. When the com crackled into silence again, it left her mouth hanging open for only a moment before she shook her head.

Jaenna Caldwin really was back in RAIDERS again.

(5.1)
Coadster
ComNet n00b

Coadster

Post Number:  20
October 5, 2011 8:02:27 PM    View the profile of Coadster 
The skies were red, ash and screams behind and ahead of Cody. Crowds collided into eachother with ferocity and anger, tearing down the establishments set before them, Rioters looted, graffiti’d, fought and yelled their way to the heart of the city, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. He was no longer on Thyveck, though. This was Aargau, the Capital city, his city he knew so well. Friends and family ran past him and joined in the terror filled night. The proud banking world he’d known was being torn down brick by brick. Undercity was pulling loose the foundations of the spire-like buildings that Cody had known so well, and they fell, one by one.

Coad was in his parent’s apartment, and watched from his window as the local drugstore was felled like a great tree,  the interconnecting branches that sprouted from its plasteel trunk bashing  against platforms full of people before being swallowed in the Undercity shadow. It was clean, pristine in his light blue room, bed tucked and desktop neat and tidy; it was a horrid contrast to the smoky war happening outside.

Another building, closer by, screamed long into the night as the plasteel support beams were bent. It banked to the right of his vision, and hit another tower. The tip of the building snapped off from the rest of itself and fell, breaking through a walkway before disappearing underneath.

The fires from underneath the smoke looked like the bowels of hell from Cody’s view, and it terrified him.
'That’s where you’ll go.' He denied it fervently, pushing away from the window. But his feet slipped from under him, and he fell to the ground.

He felt a rumble, deep and teeth-jarring, shake through the building. It listed toward the window, and Cody grabbed desperately at the carpet, and couldn’t seem to keep his eyes off of the window. It grew as his room tilted dangerously forward. The scene outside loomed over the abyss beneath the broken walkways, and the window filled his vision. And then, he was falling. The bed floated next to him, and the whole view lurched downward in a sickening way. Cody’s stomach was in his chest, and he screamed, just before his entire view was nothing but smoky air. The ground below came up to meet him…

“Sorry,” Dusk said to Cody’s left. “I tripped a bit there.”

Coad’s eyes shot open and he looked around, heart hammering in his chest. It was still Thyveck, but it was a lot quieter; there were no more rioters about in the street, and the only thing that could be heard was the crackling of flames in a trash receptacle down the street. Somewhere far off, sirens were going off, but it wasn’t close. Karash saw him looking around and hrmphed. “Well,” he said. “It looks like our baggage finally woke up.”

“Where are we heading?” Cody asked groggily. It occurred to him that every muscle in his body had become sore as hell, and as he began putting his weight on his feet one of his calves cramped up.

“We’re getting out of here.”

“Joamer gave the message, and we’re meeting up outside of the city,” Dusk said. “Can you stand? We’ve drug you halfway across the city, and I think that’s about enough of a free ride for today.”

Coadster tested his full weight on his legs, and found that though his muscles were sore as hell, he could stand. He nodded and unlooped his arms from his comrades. “Yeah, I think I’m good, though it feels like I just got done running a marathon.” He stretched, and began walking along with them, a bit drunkenly at first but improving as he continued. “Thanks.”

The group continued down the street, Cody stretching out and working the knots out of his arms. Dusk said that he and Karash had pulled him halfway through the city, but it only took a few minutes to get to the edge of it from where he’d regained consciousness. The trio had turned a corner, and there was the city limit, a rather impressive looking gate open wide to the outside. Normally guards were posted on every gate, Cody knew, but this one was unguarded, not a man to be seen. They walked through it, side by side. Cody looked back at what he’d been part of one last time before stepping through the gates and out of Bastion for good.
StarFruit
ComNet Member

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  432
October 6, 2011 8:14:08 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Bolts blazed over her head, her lips twisting into a snarl as strings of mumbled curses spilled from her mouth. There were still five New Republicans to kill and it was only her ducked behind a few busted up cars. As another string of curses came from her still snarling mouth, she turned and looked down the road that she would have been going down minutes ago. "At least they're out of here." The thought that she had virtually scarified her own safety to make sure Cody, Karash and Dusk got away safely was the only thing keeping her heart out of her stomach and away from the thought of death.

Jaenna looked down at her two DC-15 pistols, she gripped them tighter, the knuckles of her left hands turning white and the servos in her right hand grinding together slightly as they adjusted to to her will. "Where the frak is Joamer..." She growled, the sound loud and growing with the surge of adrenaline that lifted her to her knees and sent her twisting to once again pop her head and both arms up and over the car rampart and fire a few more bolts at the attacking troopers. An even louder growl flew from her mouth as she watched the bolts fly around the troopers. She had missed. She was too worked up, too worried about the others. She still wanted to be slicing and dicing... Quickly, the woman ducked back down behind the cars, slamming her back against them and instantly regretting it as pain surged through her spine, though it was a quick brush off as again her mind switched gears.

Again, those seafoam eyes fell onto the pistols. This was her first squad mission in so long, her first time using the pistols as they should be used in even longer. They felt foreign in her hands now, even more so after her fingers having pulled the triggers. Sure, she had held them in her absence but what had become the normal use of them was the savagery of a brutal pistol whip. The smoking barrels just looked... off to her.

Moments passed where her mind made her wonder if she belonged back here, doing this again, but the crackle of her wrist com and the voice of Karash coming over the channel-

"We're at the city gates and safe, no one is here, all of the guards are dealing with the mob, Coadster is awake again."

Made her remember why she had come back in the first place: She was a RAIDER through and through and never again would she leave the people who had become her family.

"You little rat! Come out of hiding and face your death like a real man!"

The voice of one of the enraged NR troopers, and the words themselves, tore Jae from her thoughts and were the fuel the lit the sudden back draft of a blaze within her chest. Her hands flexed for a moment, a growl rising in her throat. She stood and spun, holstering her pistols and in the next moment climbed the cars and leaped over them, going at a full sprint towards the trooper who had called her out. Bolts whizzed by her head, the widened and frightened eyes of the troopers fueled her fire further as she reached to her back and unsheathed her trusty Treppus-2s.

Within the next moment blood splattered to the ground, along with the head of the man who had spoken out. Another moment passed and Jae had in her sights another trooper, seafoam turned steel blue in her radical change of emotions, her blades poised for another attack as she raced towards him. The woman was blind in her rage though, and didn't see him raise his blaster.

The bolt came at her, mind blanked of her own safety, only thinking about killing these men, about ensuring the others' escape. Time slowed as it neared her chest, her lack of armor ever so tantalizing to the fatal shot. Ensure the safety of RAIDERS. Make sure they get out ALIVE. Them, the sound of a loud clang and the fizzling hiss of the bolt against steel broke her from her state of lost mind and brought her back to the moment at hand, time once again moving at normal speed.

The woman slowed her sprint and watched as the man who had come in front of the bolt then raised his own pistol and felled the NR trooper with a single shot. He then wrapped an arm around Jae's waist and pulled her quickly behind another wall of riot rubble.

After slamming her back against the new ruble, she turned and looked at Joamer, whose left arm held the large burn mark of the bolt he had caught. The synthetic flesh was completely gone and the cybernetics had taken some damage. She looked up and met the hard faced smile of the man she had forgotten was her friend.

"I can't lead this squad alone." His voice was hard, his chest heaving in a pant. "And if you die I don't have any one to help."

"Joa..."

"You're my ASL. Now lets kill these guys."

And then he was off, turning around and sprinting out from behind the cover he had pulled both of them into, his blaster firing multiple times before Jae's head in the right place to follow suit.

It only took mere minutes for the both of them to finish off the last four troopers that were attacking, Joamer taking out two with quick shots from his blaster and Jae dirtying her blades even more with the blood of the last two. They stood there, in the midst of the final battle and looked at each other. They both raised an arm, Jae her right and Joa his left. They grapsed each other's forearms in and smiled at each other, then broke away.

"I have something to finish, go to the others at the gates, I'll be there soon."

Jae nodded and smiled and turned to run off, but stopped, turned on her heels and looked back to Joamer again. "Thanks, Joa." The response from the SL was a simple nod and wink and off he was, sprinting through the devastated city and back into the darkness to finish whatever task he was on.

Off she ran, blades sheathed against the small of her back once more, pistols holstered at her sides and a new, reforged smile touching her thin lips. She reached the others and smiled to each of them. "Joa will be along soon, we just gotta wait here." Jae slammed her palm to her forehead then and chuckled. "By the way, I'm the new ASL. Again."

Damn it feels good.

ASL||Gunnery Sergeant StarFruit||2SQD||1PLT||1COM||1BAT||1RGT||VEA||VE
(5.1)
Beta40
ComNet Member

Beta40

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  342
October 6, 2011 11:23:32 PM    View the profile of Beta40 
Still a while before the sun was to rise on the horizon, it would be beautiful. Beautiful was nothing compared to the mass of violence going on behind the trooper, walking on his own towards the gates of the city – finally going home. The riots light up the streets, showing the damage caused to the infrastructure along the roadside. Rubble lined the sidewalks, cars were flipped, flames still burning. Even though all this was going was happening everywhere Beta was still able to manage a smile, a twisted smile. A smile that you see on a man who has lost everything but instead of getting down on himself he considers it a burden that had been lifted off of his chest. He was that man.

It had been seven long months on the rock. It had been high physically and mentally draining. Anyone there for any of it would know that. There was something about leaving that bugged him though. The campaign had changed so much. He didn’t know if he could live without the planet and the constant need to watch your back, the need for survival. He didn’t know if he could get the same back in the corps. Having no one to watch his back for the last while was something he had gotten used to. He didn’t even know if he could function back in a squad, let alone go back to society.

Beta stopped and turned around. He looked at the fires burning in the distance and he could still hear the shouts and screams of the people there. How much they had done on the planet, and he was just leaving. Just like that.

But he had sworn an oath to the corps; he couldn’t just take off even though he had done that already. He had to make his way out to the gates and meet up with the squad. It was his duty, his responsibility.

He started back on his original path to the rendezvous point. He was torn between what he should do. What he wanted or what he needed. He got to the gates of the city and stood there. There was no one there. Losing his strength by the minute he realised they were over a street. Realising this he walked to the building on his right and walked through the broken down door.

Beta stopped. He was standing in the middle of what used to be a store. There floor was covered in shattered glass and blood stains. His eyes followed the bloodstains to a young man. He was in his twenties and was lying on the ground, holding his abdomen with his hand. Blood was dripping through the shaking fingers. Beta looked at his sunken eyes, fear and pain filling them. The man blinked and put his head back on the ground without a sound.

Beta looked away and continued to walk through the building. The whole place was looted, lights flickering on every few seconds from the damage. He got to the other side of it and looked out the broken shop window. He saw his squad through the shattered glass. They did not see him yet he made no effort to be seen.

Beta was frozen there, gazing upon the squad for a last time. When the feeling had passed he dropped his helmet and rifle on the ground. Without a sound he returned to the centre of the city, back to the riots.
CPL Beta40 (A3)
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  684
October 8, 2011 11:47:04 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
OOC:
The story is over, I'm going to write up an epic post to finish it off soon. I'm just majorly exhausted this weekend, I've been on delivery the whole time. Stay tuned for the closing moments of the Thyveck Campaign for RAIDERS squad.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Sergeant Major, Squad Leader

SL|SGM Joamer|2SQD|1PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
AS|SGM Joamer|STCA|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [EW2] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [AS-3] [AS-4] [SCA] [DoH-P] [BC] [RoT] [KAD] [AoT] [IH] [VT] [ESC09] {RES} (5.1) (6.1) (A5)
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Payback, with a RAIDERS twist.  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:47:05 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 63  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >