Trykon
ComNet Initiate

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  156
Total Posts:  3784
  RE: New Recruit
March 21, 2011 11:17:27 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
I'm liking the enthusiasm, Leading Crewman.  We're about to start a new set of stories, so keep up that drive to post! 
"Don't look for the difficulty in every opportunity; find the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Wyl Trykon

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

BO/CPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
BO/CPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)

TO/CPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
TO
/CPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
Tibby
ComNet n00b

Tibby

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  42
March 21, 2011 11:30:43 PM    View the profile of Tibby 
No problem man. Also can you take a look at my wiki page? There seems to be some things wrong and maybe even some missing stuff.
FM/LCRW Tibby/A-2/S:98 "Vengeance"/ "Phoenix" ISF-IIFearless/TF:R/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
Trykon
ComNet Initiate

Trykon

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  158
Total Posts:  3784
March 22, 2011 1:47:55 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Took a look, and responded to your PM.  I'll reiterate: it's a fine start, and will grow exponentially over time, I'm sure.  Just find stuff you like on other pages, copy the relevant code (careful to NOT save any changes to the original pages), and change the content to suit your character.  Good luck!
"Don't look for the difficulty in every opportunity; find the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Wyl Trykon

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TO/CPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
TO
/CPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Academy > New Recruit  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:35:13 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 389  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >