Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Change is Good [RAIDERS and Wraith]

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Change is Good [RAIDERS and Wraith]
Havock
ComNet Marshal

Havock

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  1138
Total Posts:  2413
  Change is Good [RAIDERS and Wraith]
January 17, 2011 3:42:14 PM    View the profile of Havock 
"So wait, if the whole planet's on lockdown how in the hell are we getting in?"

Havock turned slowly to the RAIDERS ASL. It was difficult for her to stop staring out the small holoscreen providing a view of what the pilot was seeing as the planet, Pariah, continued to grow in size as they approached at impulse. The whole mission had 'bad feeling' written all over it. "The real question you need to ask yourself RK, is what could be so bad that it would cause a mandatory planetary lockdown."

"Why are we doing this again?" Jegora had been pretending to sleep with his feet propped up in the small corner of the crew area she had been talking quietly to RK in. She hadn't been fooled, some part of her wanted his input on this impending disaster.

She rolled her eyes. "Karash!"

The medic glared at her for several minutes before finally muttering to himself and walking over. "You called?"

"What was that vaccine the doc's found at the research lab here do again?"

"Eleoquent as always." Havock gave him a raised eyebrow she hoped he understood as a silent cue to continue. "Doctor Reynolds and Liph discovered an antivirus. This theoretically should have been able to cure many viral diseases, even things such as cancer once the patient's cells have begun to metastasize...."

"Karash!" Havock was pinching the bridge of her nose, as the medic stuttered to a stop.

He let out an exasperated noise before continuing. "They made something good, and I personally don't see anyway that it could have caused all this. Although I did find some reference to a genetic experiment they were doing with the antivirus. Now if when tested the mutation had adverse effects, or the antivirus itself mutated. That could cause trouble I suppose."

Jegora opened one eye. "Lovely, how many medics are we bringing? Please tell me more than just him."

"We all get to be medic's remember?" Havock smirked. The techs at HC had intercepted a message from a group of scientists willing to assist Pariah. Since the techs couldn't identify who the scientist were ARC had already been dispatched to have them submit to further questioning. Or at least thats how the orders she had been given read.

Her eyes flashed up at the locker with all of their gear. The two squads would be posing as the scientists, with some shadow suits underneath the lab coats they would soon acquire just in case. Their weapons would be limited to almost nothing, but she was confident they could find what they needed on the planet should the need arise.

"We are coming up on the shuttle." Brightstar poked her head into the crew cabin from the cockpit.

Havock and a handful of the others joined her and set eyes upon the scientist shuttle floating aimlessly in space just as ARC had left her.

"Well boys lets get our gear on and do some space walking so we can check out or new ride."

Karash shook his head slowly from the back of the cockpit. "Sometimes woman, I really do hate you."

OOC:
Wraith and RAIDERS we will be zero-g walking over to the shuttle (you can pick what kind it is enjoy!) and exploring. On the shuttle you will have some time to try to determine if we know who these scientists were or not, but you will find out somehow that Dr. Liph is the one that contacted them (intriguing, oh yes). We also need to be in lab coats and such and have our identities (we are going to assume the identities of the scientists so we need to find personnel files during our search) before we land. Have fun!
Ayme 'Havock' Katash
1st Lieutenant || PHOENIX Company Commander|| RAIDERS Squad Leader || Osk Freelancer || Development Staff
CC||'1LT HAVOCK||1COM||1BAT||1RGT||VEA||VE
{RES} {MRT} [EW1] [DoH-P] [AS-1] [GC] [RoT] [RoM] [KAD] [GS] [AoT] [HoTC] [CRoM] [ESC09]
FRL||PRT HAVOCK||Eyesore||Charlotte||Osk Imperial Network Star Wars Image
TRN||JRN HAVOCK||Lopen||VEDJ

Certified Vehicle Crewman
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  791
Total Posts:  823
  RE: Change is Good [RAIDERS and Wraith]
January 18, 2011 1:36:09 PM    View the profile of RK 
Silence, it was way to eerie for RK's liking. Something about the shuttle wasn't right, he knew for a fact the scientists were on there, and he had a feeling they knew taht the stormtroopers headed right for them wasn't a good thing. Yet, at the same time it was, whatever was on Pariah it could change the world and if it was in lockdown underneath the VE's noses, then only one conclusion could be made: something wasn't right.

"Okay, everyone hang on." RK smiles as he put his helmet on and waited for the release door to open letting thme out into the vastness of space. The last time he had done a space walk was when zombies where trying to eat his flesh alive, so this would be a cake walk compared to getting eaten alive.

Years seem to go by as the team was finally assembled and waiting for the go ahead, RK could see the lights flashing in front of him, they had gone from red to yello in a matter of second, then instantly green and a feignt hiss could be heard. He braced for the vaccum that was inevitable for space walking. He held onto the bracers for dear life.

"What's wrong RK? you nervous?" Brightstar asked.

RK shook his head slightly, she was teasing him, but he didn't care he liked it. "Nope, I'm ready." The door was fully open, he let go of the brace and jumped out into the abyss, grabbing Bright's hand as he went. He could feel her jerk, but he smiled to himself. ".. the real question isn't 'am I ready?' it's are you ready?"

"RK...." Bright sighed, but he knew she was smiling, he even saw her free hand go towards her neck, no doubt looking for the crystal he had gave her from the last mission. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, or anything, let alone tell how she felt, armor tended to hide expression. Yet, he wishe dhe could see her face.

"Hey, look at me!!! I can fly!" Beta yelled as he flapped his arms in the sky. RK snapped out of looking at Bright, and let go of her hand, she floated slightly behind him. "Oh man, I could get used to this."

"Wraiths, Raiders, just to be clear, everyone needs a lab coat and various lab like stuff on them. ID is a must, you will become the person! understood?" Havock spoke through the comm. "Also, any weaponry you hav on you must be concealed when we land, we will leave some of it behind on the shuttle in-case of emergency, just thought you'd all like to know so you can play how your going to wear things."

"Makes sense, so basically I can't bring my gatling gun." RK asked.

"Where are you hiding a gatling gun?" Bright and Havock asked at the same time.

RK smiled to himself and turned his body towards Bright. "Wouldn't you like to know." He winked under his helmet as he gave her a thumbs up.

Havock sighed in the commlink, RK grinned to himself as he turned back to face the shuttle. They weren't far off from the thing now, only a few more meters and they would touch down and board.

"At least this is a change of pace from having a cave come down on us."

"Yea, but I like crystal." Beta said. "It's pretty, scientists aren't."

"Who knows Beta, you might find the misses."

the comm went silent. RK just grinned until he felt a punch come from his left he went whirling a slightly until a hand grabbed him to slow his circular motion down, he looked and noticed he was staring at Bright, he almost blushed. "What the frak?"

"it was a love tap." Beta said, RK wished he could wipe the grin off his face.
ASL/SSG RK/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [ES 2nd Class] [CoR] [GRP] [BC] [ASH] [AS 1] [AS 2] [CoR] [DoH]

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." -Byran(Liam Neeson), Taken 2009

"A hero is more than a person, a hero is a belief. A belief that, against impossible odds, the world can be saved—and that the world is still worth saving. Heroes inspire that belief in us. They renew our faith and give us that most precious of all gifts—hope. The world needs heroes. That's why, when a true hero arrives, the world will honor him." -'Believe' Halo 3 ad

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."- Optimus Prime[img][/img]
Brightstar
ComNet Member

Brightstar

Post Number:  499
Total Posts:  710
January 18, 2011 10:17:06 PM    View the profile of Brightstar 
“Love tap my ass.” Bright muttered more to herself than to anyone else. She rolled her eyes at Beta and looked back at RK. She knocked on his helmet playfully, “You ok, Tiger?” She asked teasingly. When RK shook his head slightly she knew she'd done what she'd set out to do: wake him up from his daze. As flattering as she found it that he was staring at her, or at the very least, trying to see through her helmet, Bright wanted RK to remain the ASL and that meant keeping his head in the here and now.

Not that she should be talking. Her hand went back up to where she knew the crystal RK had given her was settled. It had become a habit of hers to automatically reach for it when she was thinking.... or just plain thinking about him. She gritted her teeth to stop herself from shaking her own head. What good was thinking about anybody going to be to her if she got herself hurt.

“Lets go, you two, you can flirt later.” Havock called back to Bright and RK. From the way the SL's head was tilted and her shoulders were quivering Bright might have guessed that she was laughing. That is if she'd known her better. Brightstar sighed and tried desperately to remember something of her friendship with the crazy woman.

“Yes, Mother Hen, we're coming.” RK said jovially.

Ever since RAIDERS last mission, he and Bright had been almost inseparable. They talked of their days in Eclipse Squad and how cool it was the it had once again been revived. They talked and sometimes good naturedly argued about the time that he had spent literally chasing Bright half way across the galaxy. Somewhere in between all of that he had given her the crystal necklace that he had hoped would replace the ridiculous emerald one that Doc had given her.

Bright smiled as she reminisced about the things she could remember. Not that the rest of it didn't bother her. She was constantly frustrated that she suddenly couldn't remember the last two or three years of her life. She wanted to remember Havock and the rest of them. Bright growled shortly and then looked over at RK. “Race you to the others.” She stated and crouched.

“You're on.” The big man said and he was off as fast as he dared in zero-g space. Bright was quick to follow and nearly overshot her target area.

A hand clamped down on her ankle while she laughed hysterically. She knew it wasn't RK's hand but it still made her laugh that she'd done something so seriously funny. It felt good to laugh, like she hadn't done it in so long that it practically burst from her lips unbidden. “Whoa. Slow down, Rain.” Ok so it was Havock that had her by the ankle. “RK, what have you done with our Brightstar. She's literally laughing.”

“I don't see what's so wrong with that.” RK's amused voice said just before he grabbed Bright's wrist and helped her to get reoriented.

“Even I find that disturbing.” Jegora said from somewhere ahead of them. “Brightstar doesn't laugh. Hell she barely even smiles.”

Bright looked over at the man. Had she heard that voice before? Her laughter faded along with her unseen smile. She was sure that she'd heard that voice before. She thought about it and mulled it over in her head while she shuffled and bounced along the few remaining meters to the shuttle that was their targeted destination. For some reason she had latched onto that Deja Vu feeling that Jegora's voice had brought on and she wasn't going to let go of it till she'd figured out why she was feeling it.

“This is it people.” Havock's voice rang in Bright's ears breaking her from her thoughts. “Ready or not, here we go.”
TRP/GSG Brightstar D'Jonoc/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE[SRP][SCA][AS-2][ES1][ES1]{RES}[EW2]

"For your sake, I really hope that isn't a challenge."

Jegora
ComNet Expert

Jegora

[VE-ARMY] 1st Leftenant
[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Privateer Captain
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1614
Total Posts:  2175
January 19, 2011 12:10:22 AM    View the profile of Jegora 
Once all the WildCard troopers were on board the shuttle Jegora wasted little time in sealing off the airlock. He hated working in vacuum. It was the one aspect of the Corps’ military doctrine that he had never really been comfortable with. There was just something inherently wrong in operating in an environment that completely lacked air. On some level Jegora knew that functionally it was no different than working in any other extreme environment, but still…it bothered him. A lot. More than he would have ever admitted to anyone. And to make matters even worse, the shuttle that the stormtroopers had commandeered was approximately the size of a small insect. If there was anything Jegora hated more than hard vacuum it was small spaces, and at that particular moment the shuttle had both.

He decided, then and there, that this must be hell.

To further compound matters, Jegora had to share the extremely cramped quarters with individuals who he hadn’t quite made up his mind about yet. A career soldier, discipline and professionalism were the codes that Jegora literally lived his life by. He had always considered Brightstar to be a professional through and through, but her conduct so far, and that of the trooper she had been fraternizing with, had been less than inspiring. All in all, Jegora wasn’t sure if he completely trusted the men and women around him, no matter if they were fellow Stormtroopers, and that was NEVER a good thing going into a potential combat situation.

Luckily for Jegora’s state of mind, and for the physical safety of everyone else on board the shuttle, it didn’t take the Stormtroopers long to seal the shuttle’s airlock and start up the atmosphere recyclers. Before too long the little transport held enough pressure that Jegora was finally able to remove his zero-g suit, stripping down to the standard shadowsuit he wore underneath. In doing so he discovered first hand that the shuttle’s interior was still extraordinarily cold, but at the point he didn’t really care. He was just happy that he could breathe without a helmet and that he wasn’t currently vomiting out his own lungs.

After a few intense moments of violent shivers brought on by the extremely cold temperatures, Jegora finally managed to warm up as the shuttle slowly came to life. When he finally got control of his own motor functions again, he looked around, only to see the rest of the troopers staring at him. They were all still in the zero-g suits.

Almost immediately Jegora began to feel uncomfortable being the subject of all that attention, and that discomfort directly translated into anger.

“Bloody hells,” he said, biting off the words in between wracking shivers. “Don’t you buggers have something else to do besides stare at me?”

The assembled stormtroopers glanced around at each other and shrugged before turning their attention back to Jegora. What had before been mild annoyance at his situation was now full blown rage. Jegora did not like being laughed at, and he naturally assumed that beneath the bulky zero-g suits they wore his platoon mates were most definitely laughing at him.

“Listen,” Jegora said, his voice full of cold ice and hard iron. As he spoke he attempted to rise to full height of six and a half feet, only to promptly smash his head against the cramped shuttle’s ceiling. Immediately he sat back down, swearing softly to himself.

By now most of the assembled stormtroopers were shaking with laughter, and Jegora was so mad that he was literally seeing red.

“Hah hah,” Jegora spat, his voice full of sarcasm and venom. “You blokes think I’m soooo funny. Well then who’s flying this bloody contraption anyways? Can anyone answer me that?”

One of the RAIDERS troopers raised his hand, and Jegora realized that it was the man who had been acting so inappropriately only a few minutes earlier.

“I guess I’ll take a shot at it,” the younger man said. “Havock will help, probably.”

Jegora stared at the man, then turned to look at Havock, and then finally turned his attention back to the apparent pilot once again. When it eventually became exhaustively clear that the RAIDER wasn’t in fact joking, Jegora dropped his head into his hands and began to swear all over again.

Yep, he thought to himself. Definitely hell.
Jegora Fal
Adept of the Dark Jedi Order
Senior Captain of the Osk Company
Assistant to the Executive Officer
Wraith Trooper

TRP/`1LT Jegora/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[RCoD] [BC] [RoM] [IH] [EW1] [MRT] [CoZ] [CCA] [DCE] [BoT] [ESC09] [AS-2]
Bloodhound
ComNet Novice

Bloodhound

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  86
Total Posts:  226
January 20, 2011 12:56:02 AM    View the profile of Bloodhound 
Bloodhound looked around at the other squad. They didn't look tough, at all. He looked at his squad. They mostly looked irritable. A sentiment he, at least, could share. Which wasn't to say he liked them, he didn't. He just liked everyone else even less. Sure, he hated his squad, but they were his squad to hate.

Hond threw himself into a seat and locked his fingers behind his mane of red and black hair, letting his cigarette hang limply from his lips. It was nothing like the infantry, here. For one uniform standards couldn't be enforced on a SCOPE squad, because their mission meant that they often had to masquerade as non-imperials. For second nobody entirely trusted or even liked each other. Sure, there were people who weren't particularly liked in the infantry, but a man that wasn't trusted quickly found himself charging the enemy fortifications by himself or looking for landmines with a magnet.

Fuck you, old man.

Bloodhound looked across the aisle at Jegora, he had no love for the man, and usually he'd have enjoyed egging him on; but this time, this one time (he promised himself) he wouldn't laugh at him once and he'd make an honest attempt not to openly mock him.

Hond blew a tuft of red hair off his sunglasses and cast his red gaze to the RAIDERS. The old man had always spoken highly of them, but he had been out of the game a long time; from what Hond could see they were as jacked up as any support on Tadath, the ones that never left the base. He didn't like where this was going, but he was bored. Boredom and Hond did not work well together.

"We gonna kill somethin' anytime soon?"

"No, if this goes according to plan we should be able to pull it off without any confrontation."

"I guess I'm just lucky things never go according to plan then, eh?"

"Hond." Jegora breathed, he didn't sound happy, his voice colder than the vacuum outside the hulls.

"What? If we're not killing anything why'd you even bring me?"

Jegora just sighed, exasperated, "I really don't know."

"Lovely," Hond was bored, "Couldn't we be doing something, I dinnea, important?"

"This is important," One of the RAIDERS popped in, "This anti-virus could. . ."

"Yes, yes, cure cancer, blah blah blah," Hond mimicked, throwing his hands in the air, "Don't care, killing republic farm-boys is important, blowing up bases is important, orbital bombings are important, even gathering intelligence is important. This? This is bullshit, anyone could do this; why send SCOPE? It's stupid."

"Hond!" Jegora wasn't loud, but his tone left no doubt as to why he was pointing in front of him.

Hond sighed and got up, crouching down in front of the man so that they could talk in low tones, if Jegora didn't need to Hond did. Jegora slapped him upside the head.

"Keep your mouth shut, dog."

"Oh yes master, I just really don't like these guys"

"Whatever, now go," Jegora made shooing motions with his hand.

Hond returned to his seat, closed his red eyes and let himself drift into that half sleep common to soldiers the galaxy over, wishing he was back in the infantry, or even better, that he'd never been returned from his desertion. It was a bad day when he'd rather be on Eyesore than where he was.
Ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
Karash
ComNet Cadet

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  245
Total Posts:  425
January 20, 2011 5:33:05 PM    View the profile of Karash 
The majority of the RAIDERS and Wraith troopers had begun to turn themselves into the group of scientists that they were meant to be. Karash was in his element. He had always felt intellectually superior to most people and this was his opportunity to prove it; as well as the fact that his squad mates would have to listen to him for once, as he was the only one who really knew what they were talking about. The outfits that the troopers were going to have to wear did not differ from normal expectations about how a scientist should look; there were white lab coats, other uncomfortable looking items of clothing and various pieces of scientific paraphernalia.

“Find anything interesting?” A female voice spoke just from behind Karash.

“You mean apart from those insipid romantics, the Wraiths who clearly don’t want to be here and the general insanity of life? No.” Karash said pompously.

“Well if you do make sure you tell the rest of us.” Havock brushed off the previous remark and went back to whatever it was she was doing.

‘This is a disaster waiting to happen, we will either be met with a race of mutated zombies that will rip us to shreds or we will get infected by the same thing and all turn into... to... Grahim...’ That thought had successfully worried Karash enough to make him stop what he was doing and just consider the possibility of turning into Grahim. There were many things that Karash worried about but that thought had just made it to the top of the pile and would not be leaving any time soon.

“Pull yourself together man.” The medic whispered to himself.

Just as he was about to resume looking through the scientists belongings, he noticed that loves young dream had found their way into his proximity. ‘Why do they insist on doing that here? More importantly why do they have to do it near you?’ Karash’s inner voice had a tone of disgust.

“Would you two please keep it together? Everywhere I turn you two are flirting like a pair of teenagers and it is really starting to get on my nerves!” The words had escaped his mouth before his brain had fully engaged.

The two immediately distanced themselves from one another and neither knew what to say but eventually Bright spoke bashfully, “I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

“Oh come on, you’re standing there all doe eyed but you might as well book yourselves into the honeymoon suite and get it over with!” 

The last comment visibly offended them both and just as RK was about to retort, the RAIDERS SL once again appeared.

“RK you need to get to work, now.” She ordered and the ASL obliged, “Karash you need to start finding out some information rather than letting us all know your inner ramblings and Bright you need to do... something...” With a final glare Havock once again returned to whatever it was she was doing.

Despite his burst of completely uncalled for aggression Karash was surprisingly calm, by his standards at least. He got the distinct impression that things were going to go well, though whatever he felt the opposite usually happened so the comfort he felt was only temporary. ‘Here we go again’ was all he could think.
[TRP/SSG_Karash/2SQD/1PgLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][DOH][BoT][EW2][ES1][EW1]
RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  792
January 20, 2011 9:03:30 PM    View the profile of RK 
RK stepped over to Karash while Hav wasn't looking, gave him a sly grin and slapped him on the shoulder a loud thwack resounded through the cabin, a painful sting spread through RK's hand from the force; Karash just grimaced slightly. "So how would you like to help me find lab coats and equipment, seems like you would know more about that than I would. Also, we can chat, get to know each other."

Karash glared at RK, he just kept his smile, even though he knew the medic wouldn't mind finding the right equipment, after all he knew it better than anyone else on this shuttle. "Yes, Sir."

"Good, sounds fun." RK turned on his heel and looked at Bright. "Check on Havvie for me? she tends to do her own thing, she could use a reasoning voice."He winked at her as she turned to head off to do her duties, but making sure she returned the wink.

"Right away, Sir." She replied.

"Valthir! get over here, Grahim, stop playing and come here as well, I need you to do something for me as well." RK paused and pulled a datapad out of his pocket handed it to Valthir, on the screen was a list of every member of the team, including the R2 droid they had brought along, "I bneed you to find persona for everyone on this list, except the droid, he can pass by without them realizing that he is imperial. Cahnces are the lsit of passengers, or scientists is in the computer, think you can get me that list, and get everyone ID's asap?"

"Yea, be done in a snap, I will need everyone's datapads in order to give them their ID." Valthir Said, his hands working over the datapad.

"Okay, you deal with that once you find the lists and ID's, oh and.." RK motioned a Wraith over to his position, "... this man will help you."

Valthir nodded and the two walked off to the nearest port, the R2 unit in close pursuit. That was one mini-squad down, two more to go.

"Grahim, I need you to conceal all our weapons on this shuttle, wherever you can find a hiding place that's easily accessible use it." RK nodded at Grahim.

"Mesa find you hiding places, Mesa get any help?" Grahim asked.

RK smiled, of course he would, he just didn't excpect him to ask. "Yea, hang on." He turned agin to face Jegora who was behind him, the man didn't look happy, but that was alright he would be by the time they were done with this message. "Jeg, got anyone available for hire?"

Jeg jsut stared at him as if he hadn't heard, and then he twitched his finger and a man walked out from behind Jeg. This man looked worse than Jeg, and his ID tag said Bloodhound on it. "Okay, Blodhound, your helping Grahim conceal weapons, if that's alright." The man just shook his head and came over to help, he looked like he would kill someone.

"Alright I think that's everyone, Havock I'm going with Karash to search for equipment and lab coats, whatever we can use to blend in." RK said, his mind starting to go at fifty miles an hour.

"Sounds good. Good luck." HAv replied.

RK grabbed Karash by the arm and dragged him out of his seat. "Come on, I need your brains, you need my brawn."

"If you think this will help me warm up to you and Bright your wrong."

"Karash, what you need is a girl, I think Beta is available." Rk grinned as he looked back at the dead faced Karash. ah, silence. RK could hear Bright in the background talking to Havvie, she was saying something along the lines of the mission being to dangerous with very little certainty of the situation. RK smiled to himself as he dragged Karash into the cargo area. Oh the places we'll go!
ASL/SSG RK/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [ES 2nd Class] [CoR] [GRP] [BC] [ASH] [AS 1] [AS 2] [CoR] [DoH]

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." -Byran(Liam Neeson), Taken 2009

"A hero is more than a person, a hero is a belief. A belief that, against impossible odds, the world can be saved—and that the world is still worth saving. Heroes inspire that belief in us. They renew our faith and give us that most precious of all gifts—hope. The world needs heroes. That's why, when a true hero arrives, the world will honor him." -'Believe' Halo 3 ad

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."- Optimus Prime[img][/img]
[This message has been edited by RK (edited January 20, 2011 9:04:41 PM)]
Jamasis
ComNet Member

Jamasis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  378
Total Posts:  515
January 22, 2011 10:32:27 AM    View the profile of Jamasis 
"Okay, you deal with that once you find the lists and ID's, oh and...” RK motioned Jamasis over, "this man will help you."

Without any real idea what was going on, he followed the Raiders trooper. He also noticed the R2 droid was following close behind. Last time I met one of these on a mission, it had guns. A lot of them. And they were pointed at me.

With the mess
you make of things, it was probably imperial.

Very funny. As usual. Shut up.

The two troopers and the droid stopped at the ships main computer console and Valthir got to work trying to recover the passenger list. Jamasis noticed the R2 unit was attempting to plug itself in and gain access, though with some difficulty.

"So why are we here?" asked Jamasis.

"I thought everybody was at the briefing."

"I was. But I've found that all I need to know is where to point my gun. If I do anything else I tend to make a mess of things."

"Well luckily for you this should be simple. We're posing as scientists, hiding our guns, and trying to peacefully find out what has happened to a miracle cure that a doctor was working on."

"Thanks for using simple language. On the other hand this means something is really going to go wrong."

"How do you figure?"

"We're trying not to get into any combat, right? Which means at some point I'm going to make a mistake and we'll all have to run. Second, why do we have two squads of SCOPE troopers? Some of the people here could easily do this mission on their own. And one person will get through security much quicker."

"You're suspicious?"

"Nope, I just remember fighting diseased mutants and dead things. Dead things don't like dying." Valthir raised an eyebrow at him.

"You don't say..." there was a hint of irritation in his voice. Clearly whatever he was doing on the computer didn't go well with a fairly moronic conversation. Jamasis turned his attention to the R2 unit, which had managed to plug itself in and made occasional, shrill beeping noises. Damn, even the droid is more useful than me. Maybe I should get myself placed in a regular army unit. Least then I'd be a human shield.

"Other than shutting up, is there anything I can do to help?" Jamasis asked Valthir.

"Collect everyone's datapads," he replied, clearly irritated at this point; though seemingly more so at the computer than Jamasis.
TRP/CPL Jamasis/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ESC09] [BoT]

Havock
ComNet Marshal

Havock

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  1143
January 22, 2011 5:19:21 PM    View the profile of Havock 
"I thought you were the certified pilot? Why is this pain in my backside driving?"

Havock glared over at Jeg, then winced as she was thrown into the bulkhead for the third time. "Dammit Beta!"

"I told you I hadn't finished my training yet." The trooper whined but she could see the excitement plainly on his face.

"I'm a mechanic Fal, the pilot stuff was always counter-productive since I subconsciously want to crash stuff just so I can fix it. Oh and I prefer speeder bikes to this oversized crap."

He looked stunned in her general direction then muttered to the Nav Controls, "never again am I going on a mission with this bat shit crazy squad, never again."

"Pfft, don't be a baby, woah." Beta commented then jerked the controls to correct his flight path just enough to throw his superior officers off balance so they couldn't comment on his statement but instead collided into each other.

"Flight control to New Horizon, come in?"

All three of them stared at the blinking comm for several seconds. RK bounced into the cockpit slightly out of breath. Havock did not even want to imagine why her ASL could possibly be out of breath. They shared a few raised eyebrows before RK pointed to the starboard side of the ship. "We picked up an escort."

"Great," Havock mumbled. "This is the New Horizon, requesting permission to land."

Brightstar appeared next to RK near the entrance of the cockpit. She exchanged a quick look with Havock then sighed and returned to the crew area.

The squad leaders mind flashed back to the previous conversation the two had endured earlier.

"I don't understand where you're mind is lately Rain, other than floating in the clouds." The cockpit was empty while Beta got his scientist costume on. Havock was not looking forward to parading stormtroopers around as scientist but at least they wouldn't have to interact with the staff...theoretically at least.

"You're right." The response was so quiet Havock almost didn't hear the red heads words. "It's Jeg...I don't know Ayme, my memory is so jumbled since I spoke to him. Its just his voice I know it, but at the same time I can't remember from where or why. Gah it's so frustrating."

"It's okay Rain." Ayme hated herself for the feeling, but a twinge of jealousy escaped into her awareness. She had gotten to know Bright over several missions and the red-head found nothing even remotely familiar about her long time squad leader and friend. Yet Jeg's voice she knew right away. Havock wanted to slap herself for the selfish and inappropriate thought even if she hadn't initiated it consciously. "The medics said things would come back randomly, if they even came back at all. Try not to stress about it, think about the mission and the now."

It wasn't the best advice but it was the mantra that kept Ayme moving when her mind wondered to things she couldn't remember or people she wished were with her.

"I'll try to be more focused."

"You are expected Doctor Calyss, you are cleared to land on dock platform 34-B, Doctor Liph will meet you there."

Havock took a deep breath. "Land this thing, and try to leave the spaceport intact. Time to put on a show."

OOC:
Okay we have landed, we need to talk to the Doctor who will take us to the labs. Basic tour, try not to give yourself away lol.
Ayme 'Havock' Katash
1st Lieutenant || PHOENIX Company Commander|| RAIDERS Squad Leader || Osk Freelancer || Development Staff
{RES} {MRT} [EW1] [DoH-P] [AS-1] [GC] [RoT] [RoM] [KAD] [GS] [AoT] [HoTC] [CRoM] [ESC09]

Bloodhound
ComNet Novice

Bloodhound

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  87
Total Posts:  226
January 24, 2011 8:59:46 AM    View the profile of Bloodhound 
Woof, woof.

Who's a good little doggie.

Bloudhound's lip curled into a sneer. There was nothing about this that was a good idea. Once down there, weaponless they had no chance of shooting their way out. Bloodhound had not liked being forcibly disarmed. It was one thing to stare the krayt dragon in the face, it was another thing entirely to crawl into it's mouth and scream "eat me".  Hond lit another cigarette from the end of his last before crushing it under foot.

The feel of the ship setting down made the sense of foreboding in Hond jump to new heights. He kept it under control, more because he knew how disastrous it was to let them see you jump, he didn't need people he didn't know underestimating him from the start, he got enough of that in his own squad.

It's final, if I die on this mission I'm killing everyone.

Hond still had things he wanted to do with his life, he wasn't sure what they were, but he knew they were out there, somewhere. Which is why the sound of loading ramp dropping trigger the instinct that made his hand dart under the ridiculous lab coat to come up with. . .nothing. Just the clothes he wore, a button up shirt, half unbuttoned, collar popped. Around his neck hung some doctor-y instrument, he had no idea what it was called, but was pretty sure it certified him as a doctor. He'd have to remember to bring it back with him.

"Two-Fists, we got someone coming." Hond said without turning away from the now open boarding ramp, "Also, nobody is going to believe this crap."

"Just shut up."

"Nobody is going to believe a gungan is good for more than target practice."

"Looks like the doctor, try not to look like a punk."

"I'm about ready to staple it's ears together and show it what it looks like inside."

Two-Fists Fal smacked Hond upside the head.

"Yeah, yeah, professional, right."

Hond wasn't going to kid himself. His only real chance of blending in was to try not to be seen. Although, he realized that if they accepted a gungan scientist they'd accept one with  some dye in their hair and a few years too young. Maybe he could play himself off as an apprentice scientist, or student, or something.

You are going to die terribly.

Thanks, me, I already knew that.

Hond shuffled himself to the back of the group as the squad leaders pushed their way to the front, talked to doctor person and began, what Bloodhound could only assume, was a tour of all the terrible, terrible ways they were going to die today.

Hond followed the group down a corridor, pointedly ignoring the talking of their guide, not wanting to hear about the horrific skin melting machine, or the eyeball suction device, or whatever it was they did in these kinds of places. He didn't know exactly what kind of horrible planet eating horror they were constructing, but he was convinced that the only thing that came out of places like this were horrific death machines. Usually with an emphasis on the horrific.
Ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
Jamasis
ComNet Member

Jamasis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  384
January 25, 2011 12:24:01 AM    View the profile of Jamasis 
Jamasis disembarked from the shuttle, conscious of the fact that he was much too young to pull this off. He wasn't even twenty yet, at best they might mistake him for some junior medical student. In that lay the second issue; anyone his age, on an expedition like this, would have to be some sort of prodigy. If anything, he acted moronic most of the time. He knew of cancer, he knew it could easily result in you dying, but beyond that...

Let's face it, you weren't even educated.

I was educated, technically. For a few years in a school, then I helped the old guy out-

Because if you didn't you would have died.

And I learnt some stuff after that as well.

So this is going to be your excuse when you screw things up?

He continued, simply following the troopers in front of him. He made sure to keep himself as close to the middle as possible; this disguised his age to a degree, as nobody got a proper look at him. It also allowed him to look around. In all honesty there was no purpose to that either; everybody wore lab coats and got on with work that made no sense to Jamasis. Small groups crowded around paperwork, quick glances displaying words and symbols that made no sense to him. About all he could work out was that nobody had a gun. Not that that surprised him, but with so many lab coats being worn he couldn't know that for certain either.

Is there any point in me being here?

Yeah, to screw things up.

Last time I listened to you, I ended u-

You screwed up.

So why listen?

Though he hated it, Jamasis always had to let things slide. He couldn't beat himself in an argument, and it wasn't something you could get much advice on. If he started telling people he walked around talking to himself he'd be locked in a padded room.

"Though it wouldn't be much more depressing than this," he said, not realising it was aloud.

"What?" asked Baptiste.

"I didn't say anything," replied Jamasis. Not only was walking down the shiny, too-clean-to-be-true corridors, surrounded by men in white coats and with far too many bright lights scattered across the roof irritating enough, there was another personal problem. Nobody in his squad, with the exception of Jeg, could he actually remember fighting with. And Jeg had been a while ago; and he definitely hadn't earned any respect from him.

I'm used to serving in a fairly random group of people; but if it comes down to it, I don't think there's anyone here I can depend on to do anything but save their own skin. Not that I blame them, for that matter.
TRP/CPL Jamasis/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ESC09] [BoT]

RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  796
January 26, 2011 8:16:30 AM    View the profile of RK 
RK took a deep breath in as his foot hit the metallic floor beneath him. It was a sight to behold Pariah was, excluded from the rest of the world, yet such a beauty that not many had seen. It was like hearing stories of a heaven beyond the world but never actually getting to see it. It was a shame that it was used for research only.

"Ah, the hills are alive with the sound of...." RK began to sing, but was interrupted by a scowl from Havock.

"Okay, so the good doctor should be coming any minute, keep low guys, we are scientist not soldiers." Havock said, trying to beat into everyone like pretending was a new lesson.

RK turned on his heel to see Karash typing away on his datapad, not exactly sure what he could possibly be doing, but before RK had the time to ask Karash spoke. "Ummm, there's something in the air here, not sure what it is, but the atmosphere ratings are off the chart."

"All the more reason to be suspicious of this place." RK replied, as he walked over towards where Bright was standing.

"I guess, not sure what it is, it's foreign, probably nothing to worry about since this is such a secluded place of the galaxy, it could be anything. Who knows what these scientists are doing." Karash pointed towards a bird that was flying by, it wasn't something RK had ever seen before, it was multicolored, but it had scales like a lizard, and the wings were feathered, there wasno visible beak, but instead it was more of a snout like a Nerf. "Afterall, they genetically engineered that."

"That's not right." Beta said from the side.

"Maybe not, but that's why nobody knows about this place." Havock stated, as she smiled grimly, she turned towards the enterance to the facility just as a stout bald man entered the area, his head shining in the afternoon sun. RK smirked, he wanted to make a chrome dome joke, but now wasn't the time.

"Oh good! you made it! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure you have your own little surprises you are working on, but this is a matter of urgency. This could revolutionize the world, but at the same time it could destroy it." The man said, he was jittery, and it looked like he had been sweating. his body was completely covered up to his neck, his eyes were moving rapidly and they looked like the pupils were almost horizontally split. Strange.

"No, inconvenience at all, we are happy to help with what's going on. May I ask why this place is in lockdown?" Havock spoke, her voice calm but reassuring.

"I cannot say, I'm only your guide, Dr. Liph is busy at the moment. If you would follow me."

"Gladly." RK spoke allowed. he turned to Bright and smiled. He was doing everything in his power not to be chivalrous at the moment, as much as he wanted to escort her, he had to act professional. Maybe he could take her on a nice vacation after they got of this Rock. Who knew, maybe there were vacations spots on the planet. Yet, even with all of his willpower he couldn't help himself. "You ready m'lady?"

Bright smiled and RK could have swore he saw her blush. "Yes, Sir"

Havock
ComNet Marshal

Havock

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  1149
January 27, 2011 9:49:26 PM    View the profile of Havock 
"You will damn well listen to me. These guys are just squints, you punks should be able to handle them." The medical coat flowed behind Doctor Packhart as he briskly stepped through the halls of the laboratory. ParLabs were the largest supplier of the majority of the medical facilities in the outer core and Packhart considered it to be mostly his doing. Liph was a fool, as far as he was concerned. The man was always walking around worrying about other people's problems and trying to solve them in some ridiculous fashion.

"Sir, my boys are professionals. These outfits are not necessary."

Packhart skidded to a stop and turned with a menacing glare in the direction of  the merc. He hadn't even bothered to learn the tall man's name he just called him Dogmeat. The rest of the mercs looked like children yanking and pulling at the lab coats and tunics. "The people you are being paid - paid well I might add - to kill are scientists. Liph hired them to find out whats wrong with the antivirus. I know whats wrong with it, I'm the one that altered that morons results. Even spread some rumor about cancer. Thought the negative attention would be enough, but no. Now you deal with them, make it look like an accident. I want them gone. And for the love of Gods look like you've worn clothes before." With that Packhart stormed off down the hall back to his office, he had some security holo's to erase.

-----------

"And these are the labs you and your team will be using." The lackey pointed towards a mostly trasnperiglass door which gave a glimpse at a sterile room with equipment Havock coudln't even begin to try to know the function of.

"Can we wait for Doctor Liph here?"

The skinny man nodded quickly. "Yes go in he'll be right with you."

She nodded, "thank you."

The man looked nervously at the faces around him then slowly backed away looking over his shoulder a few times before finally disappearing around the corner.

"What the frak?"

Havock glared at her ASL then gripped his upper arm yanking him out of the way of an orderly pushing a cart full of more things she couldn't identify. "Save the gripes for RK alone time, ya?"

"Hav, we need to...look like we are doing something." Karash looked around nervously as he spoke in hushed tones.

They all were having trouble finding something to look at as they stood uncomfortably in the hallway outside 'their' laboratory. Havock was about to speak, when something down the hall behind the squads caught her eyes.

Jegora came up next to her quickly. "At the very least can we leave the hallway?"

She wasn't looking at him, her eyes were glued to the flicker of movement. "What? Yes...wait, no. Hold on."

"Havock, please, make a decision or I will..."

The company commander put up her hand and walked back down the hall leaving a very angry Wraith squad leader in her wake. She made her way to the corner and then almost collided with a tall scientist. She didn't notice at first how he was holding his arm, the way it was stiff compared to the rest of his posture. The men behind him who were similarly dressed but looked completely out of place did catch her attention.

Their eyes met and she immediately knew this was not a good situation. "Aw shit."

She dropped to a defensive position and kicked the man hard in the knee causing him to fall against the wall and almost lose grip on the pistol in his hand. She quickly back pedaled and got to a better position with the rest of the squad just before the rest of his team rounded the corner. Scientists shooting at scientist, at least some security guard was being entertained by the security holo today.
Ayme 'Havock' Katash

razorsedge
ComNet Cadet

razorsedge

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  256
Total Posts:  394
January 29, 2011 7:33:07 AM    View the profile of razorsedge 
OOC:
This would occur as RAIDERS/Wraith arrive on the planet, so its in the past. Just an FYI so nobody gets confused. During our fight with the mercs, Razor is effectively with us. ~Havock

“McAlister! Can you retrieve the samples of ore from the sample room?” shouted one of the pencil necks with a clipboard

“Yeah sure...” called back Razor

Razor walked down the hall way a clipboard with flimsi covered in doodles in his hand and a fake pair of glasses on his face.  He moved away from the man calling for him to do work as quickly as he could.  He was moving toward the landing bay of the large research facility.

Underneath his lab coat he was a much different man than his outward appearance would tell.  If you were to look at the man under the lab coat you first have to go through a layer of weaponry. His two vibro knuckle duster, a small explosive, his rodian throwing razors and one of his DC-15s’ hidden all over his body. Next you would pass through the stealth suit he wore under his clothes in case of emergency. Then you would pass into his solid body toned by years of battle and training in the stormtrooper corps. Finally you would reach his core, his training, and his veins which were filled with ice.

Razor was a master of explosives, stealth and infiltration. He had been sent in ahead of the team to gather information for the eventual insertion of his squad.  He hurried down the cool durasteel halls and entered the landing bay.

He meandered across the landing platform to an old battered ship and peered inside. He was grabbed and dragged into the ship and a knife was put to his neck.

“Quiet there squinty.” said a voice behind him that was just dripping with malice.

“You idiot, its me.” said Razor.

He turned to see bloodhound squatting behind him holding the short knife that had, only seconds before, been pressed to his neck.

“Now boys, play nice.” called Havock as she walked into the loading bay of the shuttle.

“Ma’am.” said Razor with a crisp salute. “The sample we are looking for is guarded by organic and inorganic defenses. over the last week while I’ve been here I have observed no one except for security and two doctors entering or leaving the hallway where the sample is stored. I know the head squint is named Ryler Kaylgoff.  He’s human and he oversees all experiments in the building.”

“Very good Razor. and how are you not clinking with all that weaponry you’ve got ‘concealed’ under there?”

“Skill and luck.” said Razor sticking out his tongue.

“Well shall we go?” asked their team leader
TRP/LCP razorsedge/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/Tadath/VE
Awards: {MRT}

"Comedy is my heart. Action is my soul." -Razor
[This message has been edited by Havock (edited January 29, 2011 9:23:22 AM)]
Brightstar
ComNet Member

Brightstar

Post Number:  502
Total Posts:  710
January 29, 2011 12:47:34 AM    View the profile of Brightstar 
Bright was busy ogling the equipment in the lab when Havock suddenly reappeared around the corner. The sound of shots being fired is what drew her attention to the hallway. She found herself cursing at the fact that she didn't happen to have a hold out, something she was sure she'd never been without during that black spot in her memory.

Grabbing her throwing knives from their hiding spot in a belt pouch, Bright made her way out of the lab and hunkered down near a Wraith trooper she didn't know. She waited for him to fire before standing up and throwing one of her knives. She was satisfied when it buried itself deep into one man's skull. However she did have to be realistic, it was a lucky shot and one that had surprised them into a small retreat.

"Nice throw, Bright." Beta rang out from somewhere.

She nodded without looking but instead took a deep steadying breath. Bright suddenly felt as if she hadn't done this in a very long time. She felt rusty, out of practice and scared out of her mind. She didn't remember ever feeling this way while in Eclipse. Then again she couldn't account for the rest of her service time either.

Once again frustration and annoyance bubbled up from wherever she'd decided to bury it last. She looked around for some more adequate cover, if she was going to be angry at something then she was going to be angry at the fools shooting at her and her comrades.

Bright's eyes searched till she noticed a hallway off to the side that seemed to turn toward where the other 'Scientists' were regrouping. They were trained. She didn't know how she'd come to that conclusion but it seemed reasonable to assume as at the moment they were taking up firing positions and beginning their onslaught anew.

"I hate to say this, Ayme," Bright started looking over at her fearless leader. "But I think someone wants us dead."

Havock ducked a pot shot and nodded, "Everyone find some cover!" Havock's battlefield voice was something Bright found surprising every time she heard it. To think that a woman so small could sound so big.

Not one to argue with her squad leader, Bright launched herself towards the hallway that she'd seen. She could only hope that their opponents wouldn't see her and know her plan. She knew that it was quite possible that the enemy 'Scientists' knew this facility like the back of their hands.

Making into the hallway unscathed Bright took off down the length of it till she met with the turn that she'd seen. She was about half way down it when her luck ran out. A red bolt flashed out from around one of the corners and she knew that she'd been made.

"Shit!" She hissed under her breath. This hall had no cover and she was practically a sitting duck. She wondered briefly if this man could hit a wildly moving target. Putting into effect some of her more wild training from her home planet, Bright spun, dodged, zigged and zagged while still moving forward.

"Damn it! Hold still!" She heard the man yell as he abandoned his cover to get a clearer shot.

That was Bright's chance she crouched to avoid yet another red blaster bolt, then exploded up, letting fly another of her throwing knives. With a thud it jammed itself in the man's chest.

His firing stopped as he looked down in surprise. "Oh." He said dropping his weapon and grabbing her knife. "Wasn't expecting that." He jerked her knife out of his chest then slipped to his knees. "Shou.... shoulda worn the.... ar...mor anyway." With that his eyes rolled up and he breathed his last breath.

Bright took a deep breath and grabbed both her knife and the hold out blaster that her opponent had dropped. She didn't look back as she continued forward. A surprise attack from her angle would split the bad guy's attention giving Bright's friends more of an advantage. Taking up her position, Bright smiled grimly and fired of a round, effectively garnering a favorable response. At least in her opinion.
TRP/GSG Brightstar D'Jonoc/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE[SRP][SCA][AS-2][ES1][ES1]{RES}[EW2]

"For your sake, I really hope that isn't a challenge."

Karash
ComNet Cadet

Karash

Post Number:  248
January 30, 2011 6:46:39 AM    View the profile of Karash 
‘I suppose it was to be expected, that we get ambushed by a group of gun toting scientists whilst having virtually no way of properly defending ourselves... All we had to do was find out what was happening on this genetically modified rock but we couldn’t do that, could we?’ Karash’s inner voice was acting as it always did, preventing him from aiding the troopers situation in any way. Their attackers were better armed but were only expecting a few scientists, not two squads of SCOPE troopers. However they did not have any formidable weapons and were relying on blades and small pistols, there advantage of surprise would not last for very long.

‘You haven’t even got a pistol, throwing the one knife you have would be a waste of time because you’ll only miss. As usual you are a complete waste of space.’ Although Karash did not want to admit it the inner voice was right, for the time being there was nothing he could do.

“Everyone find some cover!” Havock’s voice boomed as a blaster bolter hit just to the right of Karash’s head.   

“Think you bloody idiot, there must be something you can do?” the medic’s eyes darted around trying to find some way of aiding the situation, “Where the hell is Bright?” His attentions quickly shifted to the currently missing trooper.

There was no answer to the question; everyone was too busy not getting shot whilst trying to repulse their attackers. For now the whereabouts of Bright would have to remain a mystery, ‘She’ll be away causing more work for you, she is getting to be worse than Havock. The lab will be needed as a med-bay any minute now.’ It was then that Karash realised he would be more use in the laboratory, rather than providing another target for the gun wielding, clearly, non- scientists.

“Three, two, one...” After his short count down, Karash dashed from his position of cover into the laboratory that they had been ‘assigned’ earlier.

As he stood in the sterile lab Karash took a moment to make sure he had not been shot, he thought he had felt blaster bolts whizzing past him as he moved across the battleground. There were no obvious blaster wound about his person but he did not have time to linger on his physical well-being, he had to find something in the lab that could be used as a weapon. There were all sorts of different scientific instruments, pieces of machinery and various chemicals; as he expected it was all very neat and well organised. ‘Now what are you going to do smart stuff, you don’t know what half of this is never mind what to do with it.’ Things seemed to be going from bad to worse for the medic.

[TRP/SSG_Karash/2SQD/1PgLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][DOH][BoT][EW2][ES1][EW1]
RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  797
January 31, 2011 10:24:57 AM    View the profile of RK 
Science has always been a waste of time!!!!! RK yelled in his head as he dove behind the nearest cover, he stripped the gun out of his holster as fast as he could, not sure what to make of the ensuing battle. What did they ever do to them?

"Seriously, we try to come and help, and what do we get in return, a couple hundred bullet sin our backside!" RK screamed as he shot off a couple warning shots.

"Well, to be honest, we are lying to them...." Beta muttered.

"I don't think they know that though, course they could...." Havock said. RK smiled and blinked twice, was it possible? nah, it couldn't be. They obviously didn't want raiders, "scientists" here. Then again, these guys didn't look like scientists themselves.

RK fired off one more warning shot, but decided to aim lower the next time, he fired a round into the nearest guys neck, the mane screamed but all that came out was the gurgling of blood as it filled the mans neck and mouth.

"how much longer until someone stops this? or better yet we get out of here..." Karash asked, he stuck a syringe into his leg, he had been hit, but not brutally. He was a medic, just taking precautions.

I really wish I could get a holo-recording of this. RK thought grimly, as two more scientists seemed to appear out of nowhere. He tried shooting them down, but they were already behind cover before his shots hit. "Seriously, this is really getting on my nerves."

"I'm sure someone will be along soon to end this madness, if not we may die in paradise." Beta said

"I don't know about you, but I don't consider a laboratory paradise....."

"well, it's clean, and there are beaches we can walk on in the after life."

"You need to stop reading so many books on your datapad, I think it's messing with your mind." RK ran across the hall and skidded into the next cover trying to get a better position. "Besides, we aren't going to die, so this conversation is mute." I hope.

The fight continued for a while, and it seemed like both were at a standstill. Why nobody had come to stop it, especially security was beyond anything RK had ever thought up, but he had a feeling something bad was going to happen. "does anyone else notice the syringes they are carrying?"

"No, but I do now." Karash said from behind them.

"They are full, why the heck would scientists carry full syringes?"

"Because they aren't scientists, and if they are, they aren't very smart, whatever is in there is the reason this place is in lockdown."

"Maybe, someone needs to get a hold of DR.Liph, he would know, for now stay away from them, I don't want anyone getting injected." Havock said, her voice carrying throughout the hall. The scientists obviously heard they were all grabbing the syringes.

RK smiled as he shot the nearest man, the man dropped and so did the syringe he was carrying rolling across the floor with a clink.. It's probably just the prototype for the anti-virus. "wait, what's the ?" He pointed with his gun and looked back at Karash, who's eyes had gotten bigger than mellons.

"That's more of the stuff, whatever it is.. but why is it not in a vault or a containment room." then the gears clicked. "Guys, I don't think those are scientists anymore...."

"You don't say." Brights' voice chimed in.

"Alright, watch your fire, don't hit that container, we don't want this to get messy. if that's a prototype it might not be good for anyone." Havock said, adn again the "scientists" seemed to hear.\

time passed by slowly, Rk turned behind him to see a couple shots fly past him and hit two of the men in front of him. They dropped and so did there syringes, one of them broke, the other one  just rolled. "Uh, did anyone else see that?"

"Frak!" Havock grabbed for her breathing device. as did the rest of the squad, RK continued to fire, off as fast as he could, making sure he was the last one to get his breathing device on. Chances are one syringe couldn't affect them all, that was until he realized somehow a stray bullet had hit the container, none of their enemies noticed it, but RK did, it was leaking slowly, but quick enough to empty into the hall fast enough to infect the whole laboratory in a matter of hours. Crap RK grabbed his breathing device and shoved it into his mouth, he could feel the air getting thick, even if it was his imagination.

"THe container has been hit!" RK looked again and saw that the crack was slowly becoming bigger and the liguid was leaking faster. That couldn't be good. Great, Mission critical

[This message has been edited by RK (edited January 31, 2011 10:40:32 AM)]
[This message has been edited by RK (edited February 1, 2011 6:44:12 PM)]
Havock
ComNet Marshal

Havock

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  1169
February 6, 2011 9:34:00 AM    View the profile of Havock 
Something smelled. Havock couldn't figure out where it was coming from. She rolled behind a desk and covered her eyes as the beakers on the table burst from blaster fire. "Son of a..."

RK appeared next to her, something seemed...wrong about his appearance. "They cracked a container. Somethings leaking." He gulped at the air around him. She could see beads of perspiration on his face.

"Fantastic. I'm tired of being shot at. I'm dealing with these ass holes first then I'll figure out what to do about the container damage."

Several of the other scientist had fallen in the laboratory. They had weapons and knew some measure of tactics, which all didn't add up for Havock. She rolled again hearing a hiss to her right. The container was several meters in front of her and a gas from the coolant chamber was spewing out into the room.

The gas coming out meant that the material inside was no longer stable. That bit of knowledge marked the ceiling of her abilities on the matter. She was no scientist and never had any aspirations to be one. The only lucky stroke about this mission was that the research had been in the medical field, and that Karash preferred to read boring research than have a social life.

Havock saw the strap of a rifle lying only a bit over a meter away from her position behind the table. She laid down flat enough to stretch her foot towards the strap, being careful not to lodge any stray pieces of glass in her skin. The strap wrapped around her foot and she pulled back quickly, causing a spray of blaster fire to hit her location all at once.

She heard the fire die down, she jumped up to get their position, so that the next time she emerged from cover she could hopefully hit her targets. The room was covered in a mist, the result of a combination of blaster fire and the troublesome container. The one thing that was not in the room were any more pissed off gun toting scientist.

"Clear."

Havock blinked and looked over at Beta, who was near the door pulling in one of the bodies that had fallen in the corridor.

"Havock." Her name was spoken at the same time by both Karash and Brightstar. The squad leader turned to see the medic kneeling by RK.

"What happened?"

Karash shook his head in silent concentration as he continued to alternate looking at RK and riffling in his bag. RK on the other hand looked to be at deaths door. His face was flushed and covered in sweat, his hands shook as he attempted in vain to keep his eyes from closing. "He's not dying, if that's what you're worried about."

"Why does he look like hell then."

The medic sighed and gave Havock a frustrated glare. "Ask her, she's the one at the terminal with all the information."

Havock turned and looked at Brightstar. "I don't really understand what I'm reading here. But apparently the containment field is critical and that caused the chemical, which is the same chemical we are supposed to be getting information on, to be released into the air."

"Okay, Karash, I thought this was a 'good' chemical. An anti-virus or something."

He rubbed his forehead and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It wasn't reacting properly in the recent studies, a fact that was never published. Also I've been getting the impression that they were purposely giving out false information to spread rumors. Although, I still can not determine why that would be beneficial."

"Karash, RK?"

"Oh right. He'll live, but he was right next to the container when it cracked, he got a huge dose. The chemical isn't deadly from what I can tell but it is effecting his cellular structure." He looked up to find Havock frantically trying to decode his words and huffed in frustration. "His cells are changing, but its not killing him, I'm honestly not sure what the end result of this reaction will be."

"Yay, me." RK creaked out. "I can walk boss."

"That container has been releasing that chemical for a good twenty minutes now, haven't we all been exposed?" Jegora stood with his arms crossed near the entrance to the lab. Why nobody had come to find out why the lab was in shambles and the scientist were shooting at each other was curious to both squad leaders.

"We all have been exposed, I just can't predict who will react and who won't. Some of us will be immune."

A silence fell over the room. One thing was clear, their cover had to be blown at this point. And more than just RK would be infected soon, several if not all of them would be showing signs and they didn't even know what the end result of the changes would be yet. They needed answers before things got any more complecated.

"Everyone grab a gun or some kind of weapon I'm done playing dress up. New objective. I want to find this Doctor Liph, and I want to know what the frak that crap is. And then he's going to give us a cure or whatever you would call the opposite of that." She pointed angrily in the direction of RK, who was now standing with the assistance of Brightstar and Karash. "Report in to Karash or your commanding trooper if any of you start feeling ill in any way. Until then, lets move while we all can."

OOC:
You all have the rules of transformation from RK's post. Essentially we are searching through a large research facility for this Doctor Liph character, figure that he's been taken hostage by the asshole that hired the mercs to kill us when he found out that his plan went south. So we are climbing to the highest tower, in the tallest mountain....oh wait thats Shrek. Still you get the point. If you are changing (aka being effected by the chemical) let it be somewhat gradual not poof! I'm a tiger, we aren't all druids in WoW. Carry on.
Ayme 'Havock' Katash
PRT||CPT HAVOCK||Eyesore||Broken Bitch||Osk Imperial Network Star Wars Image

A15 Vehicle Mechanic
Karash
ComNet Cadet

Karash

Post Number:  250
February 6, 2011 11:27:57 AM    View the profile of Karash 
“And where do you propose we move to?” Karash asked whilst supporting RK.

“Anywhere away from here would be good.” The RAIDERS ASL tried to laugh but ended up coughing.

“I told you to stay still and stop talking or you could die!” Karash said wildly.

“You said he was fine.” Havock turned her attentions to the medic once again.

“He will die because I will kill him...” Again RK tried to laugh but just ended up coughing, “Don’t think I’ll do it? Just ask Grahim.” Karash spoke with a menacing look.

Havock stormed over to the medic and pulled him to the side, the others were still gathering weapons so they could move on, “Seriously, is he going to be alright?”

Karash yanked his arm from out of the SL’s arm and made a ‘huffing’ sound, “I am not a scientist nor am I doctor but as far as I can tell, at the moment, he is fine but things might not stay that way for very long.”

“Then what the hell are we meant to do in the mean time?” Havock asked looking slightly desperate.

“If you tell anyone I said this...” Havock looked at him quizzically, “I have no idea but the sooner we find out what the hell that stuff was the better.”

Havock chuckled and turned towards the now ready Wraith and RAIDERS troopers, “Let’s find the good Doctor, Bright you’re in charge of watching out for him and there rest of you prepare yourselves for the worst.”

The now better armed troopers moved through the halls of the research facility, each wondering whether they would end up like RK; who could indeed could walk but not easily and needed Brightstar to steady him every now and then. Though the strange thing was, the scientists were continuing to work, they showed sign of panic at the fact a strange chemical had been released or that a gun fight had just gone on. In fact they did not move from their labs, though they did give the troopers a few odd looks when they did actually notice them.

There was a groaning noise from just behind Karash, he assumed it was RK but when it persisted he turned to see that Bright was now looking as bad as the man she was meant to be supporting. ‘Bloody brilliant’ was the medics first thought.

“Is it the same thing?” Bright did not speak with ease.

After a quick inspection Karash said, “As far as I can tell, how you are feeling?”

“I feel strange, not in pain but something definitely isn’t right...” RK’s voice seemed to be higher than usual but Karash did not pay any attention to it.

On looking around their group it was obvious that it wasn’t only Bright and RK that were suffering from this mystery illness, he turned to Havock and said “We can’t go on like this they have to be allowed to go through whatever it is that’s happening.”

“We also need to find out where Doctor Liph is and what the hell that stuff was.” Havock was cut off by blaster shots in the not too far distance. “Anyone feeling strange goes with Karash, the rest of you with me and we will deal with those guys; you find out what’s happening.” The last part was spoken directly to Karash.

The group temporarily separated, Karash and the genetic rejects went into a lab while Havock dealt with yet more scientists with guns. This lab was significantly better equipped than the last and he instantly recognised the analysis droid in the corner, ‘Well I be damned, a bit of good luck.’ He grinned to himself. 

“RK I promise this won’t hurt.” Karash lied as he stuck a needle into the ASLs arm and extracted some blood.

“What the hell was that for?” RK said, whilst rubbing his arm.

Karash did not reply he just stood transfixed by the results of the blood test that the analysis droid was giving out. They should the most astonishing and impossible things, he ran the analysis again and again the same results came back. ‘How the hell...’  

“What? Damnit I order you to tell me what the hell is wrong!” RK shouted.

“I’m sorry... ma’am...”

Kurl
ComNet Novice

Kurl

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  27
Total Posts:  33
February 6, 2011 12:15:26 AM    View the profile of Kurl 
(OOC: Ok I'm joining the story like I've been there the entire time, If I need to change anything just PM me and I will get right on it.)

Kurl bent down and grabbed a blaster pistol off one of the dead mercenaries in a panic; he hadn’t brought any weapons along with him. The only weapon he brought on the mission was a standard E-11 and he thought it was too large to smuggle in under the lab coat. “I knew I should of brought something with me.” He thought.

He was glad he picked up the blaster pistol and now actually felt like he could do something, during the firefight before he basically hid behind an overturned table pretty much useless until he found a larger rock on the ground and was able to throw it at one of the mercenaries really not doing a lot of serious damage but it sure surprised the guy.

He saw other troopers sweating and looking ill, especially one man who had looked like he was going to pass out and fall dead. He couldn’t place any names on any faces, he was fresh out of the academy and this was the first mission he had ever been assigned too and he already felt like it was way out of his league. But he did join the corps for excitement and excitement was pretty much all over the place right about now.

He was just glad that he felt perfectly fine and hadn’t been near the container  when it started leaking and he hadn’t actually felt any different than he normally did which made him let out a sigh of relief. So far barely a day out of training and being placed into a squad his first mission had already taken a turn for the worse, what was supposed to be a quick get in quick and save some scientist had turned into getting shot at by a bunch of hired mercenaries and a possibly deadly chemical getting released into the air.

“So does anyone have an idea of where this Dr. Liph guy could be being held?”

“Well with our luck, probably on the entire other side of the facility.” Replied one of the other troopers with them.

Kurl couldn’t put a name with the guy but knew he was a superior; he had only been with his squad for barely a day. He didn’t feel like asking either which really wasn’t like him at all usually he was loud and loved to talk but not around these men and women who had a tense look around most of them. The only thing he knew really was that his squad leader was the very large man and his name started with a J other than that he was clueless about anyone else with them especially since they had been working with another squad the RAIDERS. He could barely tell which person belonged to which squad but that hadn’t really bothered him too much, he was a too shocked from the recent fight with the mercenaries to really think about too much else.

Many thoughts were running through his head about what would happen if he had contracted something from whatever was coming out of that canister “This is not what I was expecting when I signed up for this, I thought it would just be going in blasters flaring and fistfights not dealing with this chemical warfare crap….”

As the group separated and the people who had felt like they had contracted some ailment from the leak through the canister went with a man who Kurl believed to be the medic or some sort of scientist trooper but he wasn’t quite sure. He was feeling perfectly fine so he went with the others to go investigate the gunfire.

The group of troopers who hadn’t believed them to be infected by whatever was floating through the air quickly reached the sound of blaster fire which was a small group of the mercenary scientists who also occupied the facility.

The troopers all found cover behind assorted objects and walls now much more better equipped for fighting than when they had actually arrived at the facility. Kurl had taken cover behind a counter in one of the labs, drawing one of the mercenaries’ attention who then began to fire at him. He ducked behind the counter and lifted the blaster pistol he found above and began to return fire at the mercenary who was shooting at him.

The man upon seeing return fire ducked behind a nearby wall which gave Kurl the chance to move and scan the area, all the other troopers with them were locked in a battle with the mercenaries. He popped out behind cover and ran behind a table and turned it over so the broad side would be facing the man shooting at him. As the mercenary came back out of cover and looked towards the counter where Kurl had previously been a blaster bolt struck him in the chest and he went down hard to the ground.

Kurl quickly ran over to the man’s dead body and threw the blaster pistol he was carrying away and picked up the rifle that the mercenary was carrying so he would have a little bit more firepower to work with. He quickly ducked around a corner and returned fire at the other mercenaries who were shooting at the rest of the troopers, his adrenaline pumping from the excitement.
[TRP]/[PSC][Kurl]/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  801
February 6, 2011 1:24:38 PM    View the profile of RK 
Ma'am did he just, o no he didn't! RK spun on his heel back to face Karash as he grabbed the man by the neck, enough for threatening purposes but not to hurt the guy, though he looked in shock at the action. "Did oyu jsut call me Ma'am? I oughta...." RK stopped mid sentence as he heard laughter in the background, he turned and glared at everyone trying to figure out what was so funny, but as he turned they all stopped.

"Maybe you should listen to your voice first of all, and second of all your blood is filled with estrogen, more than a normal male should have, also not to mention other various hormones for various things." Karash grinned, RK felt the sweat beed on his forehead as he let go of the medic and let the man drop to his rear end.

"Your joking, righ...." RK stopped and listened, he heard it this time, his voice was a higher pitch. "Hello, hi, how... no.... frak!!!" he squealed as he grabbed for his mouth, his hand covered in sweat, he was beggining to feel different, and his voice was already joining whatever was happening to him.

The whole squad laughed, except for a few who seemed to be feeling the same way he was, only in different ways.If RK didn't know any better, he would have said they were in a science fiction movie, but unfortuantley this was real. "Would you please stop laughing, this is a crisis." His voice sounded like he was hitting puberty, which probably wasn't to far off in the speed he was changing.

"RK don't panic, we will have this all sorted out, in the mean time we will keep an eye on you, if need be we will help you accomodate." Havock said, a grin spreading across her lips.

"ohh..." Bright moaned as she blinked, RK looked at her and noticed her eyes were slightly slit, like a cats. "...I don't like this." she grabbed her stomach and her head at the same time, RK ran over to steady her, he felt a different movement in his hips, but shrugged it off.

"Alright, I guess this means we have to find Liph a little faster than planned, we would hate for this to be irreversible." Havock chimed in.

"Actually, I think the same principle applies in reverse, it a virus, so you destroy it things should go back to normal, it's the virus doing this to them, not there genetics, it's only telling there genetics what to do, basically re-writing them without destorying the old data, like a computer. if that makes any sense, I'm not a scientist, but that's what I gather." Karash said, taking out another syringe to get Bright's blood, he stuck it into her skin, but made the mistake of not telling her.

"What are you doing!!!! gdang it, get that thing out of me!" Bright reached up with one arm and grabbed Ksrash's arm, almost ripping the sryinge out and breaking the needle off. RK grabbed Bright's arm and tried to let her know it was going to be alright.

"Bright, I'm just taking blood calm down, it's okay." Karash pulled some blood, as Bright relaxed.  "Thank you."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me."

"A mutating virus, if that helps." Beta said, followed by a chuckle, nobody else but Karash found it funny.

RK giggled slightly, not realizing how feminine it sounded. "Very funny Beta..."

"Bright, your going to ummm, I'm not sure, but in laymens terms, your going to grow a tail." Karash said, backing away.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bright began to charge until RK and Havock grabbed her, RK could feel he wasn't able to hold her back as much as he should have been able to he needed both arms normally it would have taken one, he wasn't as strong. I'm becoming a girl, just great, wait till I get back. "Hey eveyrone you got a new female in the corps!!! names RK!!!" oh gosh, that sounds so lame.

"Alright, that's enough, Bright relax, we can't do anything till we find Liph, RK let us know if you need anything for any reason, I mean anything! you too Bright....." Havock pasued and turned to the rest of the squad. "...If any of you feel any symptoms either, let us know as soon as possible. Right now, we need to find a doctor, everyone grab your gear, Karash stay with Bright and RK."

"Yes Ma'am" Karash replied, weerily heading towards the two 'freaks.'

"Alright Good. Let's go."

"I hate this.... this isn't even possible." RK said, pretending his voice wasn't as high as he heard it.

"It's possible, we are living it, better get used to it Babe." Bright said from beside RK as she gave him a wink through her pain.

[This message has been edited by RK (edited February 6, 2011 3:47:22 PM)]
Beta40
ComNet Cadet

Beta40

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  273
Total Posts:  362
February 6, 2011 6:09:22 PM    View the profile of Beta40 
Heh, this is one interesting antivirus, Beta thought to himself and grinned at the fact that it had changed his ASL’s gender, only problem with it is that it effected Bright, and I was closer to the uh… ‘liquid’ then she was…

Without realizing it he had seized walking through the labyrinth of corridors in the research facility while the rest of the two squads had continued to search for the doctor. Karash, who had been walking beside him, seemed to be the only to have noticed this and started walking towards him.

“Does this mean I’m going to have three ‘patients’ to look after now?” Karash said.

“No, no. Guess I just got a bit caught up in my thoughts there.” Beta said as he started to catch up with those who had gotten ahead of them.

Karash then started to jog until he was beside Beta and pulled out a syringe, “I can make sure you know.”

Beta then stopped, turned 180 degrees and grabbed the hand the needle was held in, “As I already said, there is nothing wrong right now.” At this point he was virtually breaking the medic’s arm, “Now why don’t you go stab someone else with that thing once we can catch up with the squad again.”

Beta then released Karash’s arm and looked down the hallway to where the rest of the squad should be and saw nothing but the empty corridor and the labs that veined off of it. He then looked back at Karash who was now rubbing his arm, “speaking of the squad, where the hell are they?”

He then took off down the hallway, making sure to check his corners and saw them down one of the many branches. He then strapped his blaster rifle that he had picked up earlier and ran down and caught up to the two squads. Breathing heavily, Beta took the rifle off of his back and held it sideways at an angle to be prepared for if more mercenaries tried to ambush them. He noticed that Bright and RK were still helping each other walk and just sighed.

After about another minute the squad medic had caught up, he too was breathing heavily.

“So what took you so long,” Beta said quietly to him, trying his hardest not to smile.

“Well unlike you I would have waited for the other person to catch up instead of leaving said person behind like you did,” he said sounded irritated and was fiddling with something in his hands. Having what seemed like an ‘ah-ha’ moment, he punctured the back of RK’s arm with the syringe when the ASL wasn’t looking.

“Frak!” Rk cried out with his voice cracking, almost letting go of Bright and falling over.

“It appears that the mutation has progressed further…” He started saying as he was cut off.

“Well could have figured that much out myself!” He yelled in annoyance.

“Calm down kiddies,” Havock said to her squad, “we’re still on a mission you know.”

At that point Beta felt something stab him in the arm. Noticing it was Karash he was about to punch him right in the stomach, but he then realized that there was an abundance of brown hairs on his skin.

“Oh-ho, you’re not going to believe this…” Karash said while looking at his datapad.
CPL Beta40 (A3)
TPR/CPL Beta40/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [RoM]
AS-1/CPL Beta40/STCA/VEA/VE
RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  802
February 6, 2011 11:30:59 PM    View the profile of RK 
Sweat and pain sped through RK's body as they walked, her tried to tough it out, but he didn't know how much longer he would be able to, the virus was taking ahold of him faster than he thought, faster than anyone thought, and it wasn't a good thing. Who knew, in a few more minutes he could be a female hutt for all they knew about the virus. Gosh I hate science. "Does anyone else feel the way I do, I feel extremely hot." RK said as he leaned up against a wall when they stopped. "... and where is Karash?!" He sighed out heavily as he sat down, his rear end landing and feeling more cushioned than normal.

"Don't know, Beta is missing as well." Havock said, her eye on Bright the whole time, who was beggining to look more like a cat, her teeth slightly pointed.

"I hope he's not changing this sucks." RK set his rifle down and began to fan himself, his body felt like it wa son afire, he tried to ignroe it, but the constant feminine voice in his ears remeinded him he wasn't the same RK, he even felt smaller. his arms lsot some of their mass, as well as his legs, yet still he was proportional. It was so slow that he couldn't tell it was happening, but fast enough he felt pain and numbness.

"Oh, quit your whining you sissy." A voice came from behind them, it was Karash, dragging a hairier than usual Beta. "We have a new addition, a wookiee."

"The sad part about your comment Karash is it's true aobut me being a sissy." RK looked up his face feeling flush.

"You better not have meant that to all of.... wait did you say wookie?" Bright turned, her speech a little slurred due to the teeth.

"Yea, Beta here has genetics of a wookiee in him, he can still talk, but who knows how long that will last since his voice is sometimes interrupted by small spout of groaning." Karash pulled out a syringe. RK was getting tired of seeing those things.

"This ... raahhh, surraaacks." Beta said, his voice sounding almost wookiee like, but none the less  Beta. his transformation was going by a tiny bit quicker than RK and Bright.

"take it easy, how do you feel RK?" KArash asked
"Talk on the way, we have to keep moving." Havock said, walking ahead.

"I feel hot, sweaty, sticky, and down right awful, and my whole body is achy." RK's voice no longer cracked, and his hair was begginging to grow longer, it was now down past his ears, almost to his shoulders. his physique was also slightly slimmer, he also had a noticeable curve, but nobody told him that, he just knew.

"That's the hormones, partly, no offense ladies. Also, it's the virus, your body can't deal with it, it's fighting it, but losing since it's your genetics, it thinks it's okay. just hang in there." Surprisingly Karash didn't make a joke.

"Yes, Sir." RK said, looking at Karash.

"Bright, you?"

"I feel sweaty, and my skin is itching." she replied, as she scratched her skin, her nails longer as they dug above the surface.

"Same with Beta it's due to the growth of hair on places you normally don't have hair. "

I just hope I don't end up stuck like this, for the sake of everyone.....who know's what I will look like. RK thought glumly as he tried to discreetly touch his stomach, it was slimmer and he could feel his pants slowly trying to come off. All of his clothes where loose on him now.  At least now though if a girl said that he didn't know what it was like being female, he could honestly say, he knew exactly what it was like.

Jamasis
ComNet Member

Jamasis

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  391
February 7, 2011 2:49:35 PM    View the profile of Jamasis 
Dammit I'm going to quit the corps at this rate. Not so dead mandalorians, weird mutated... things, that I dealt with. Now on an ordinary mission that hasn't involved a mystery ship or a crash landing, everybody is changing into stuff. Shooting mercs, I'll do that all day. But I won't die from fighting will I? I'm just going to gradually lose sanity.

Going to?

I've destroyed most things I've touched, driven many people to quit and generally screwed up for ages now. But I'm still sane. Stupid, but sane.

You're talking to yourself.

Guess I don't need to worry then.

It felt good to win, even if it was just the once. Even if Jamasis had only a pistol he'd stolen from a dead mercenary. And they were probably going to all end up... different due to an unknown chemical. And they were being attacked by unknown people for fairly unknown reasons. And none of the scientists in any of the labs seemed to care. Besides none of that mattered because they still had to find a scientist that could be anywhere.

"Damn," he muttered. Jamasis quickly glanced at what remained of the two squads. Multiple troopers were visibly changing between two seperate forms. Whilst you couldn't really notice them changing before you, there was no doubt that the ex-human newly formed wookiee was getting hairier every minute.

The group was broken from their various observations and medical care by the sudden appearance of several more mercenaries. Contrary to earlier, they clearly had no intention except to leave, fast. About a dozen, maybe more appeared in rapid succession, and for possibly a split second the mercenaries and the SCOPE troopers simultaneously realised that the other was an enemy before acting. The stormtroopers reacted quicker, but only managed to take down a couple of mercenaries before both sides had taken cover.

"Well, at least we're not the only ones being affected by the chemical," Jamasis remarked as a blaster bolt soared over his head. "Because I don't remember quite as many of them with scales or horns."
TRP/SGT Jamasis/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ESC09] [BoT]

RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  803
February 8, 2011 7:36:22 AM    View the profile of RK 
What.. where am I? the world was black, nothing was making sense. He tried to blink his eyes, but still the world stayed dark. My body feels like it's on fire, what's that noise? what's that smell? The man moved slightly, his body fluid like, but still he couldn't see. He continued blinking continuosly, but wasn't sure.

thunk,thunk The man jumped, spinning around without a thought, his head smacking nto the light fixture above. He cried out in agony, he never remembered being able to reach the light fixture, let alone hit his head off of it. He turned to face it, his vision filling with a white light, the blackness had begun to clear. Then he remembered the thunking before he tried to figure out the light fixture problem. "Who, who's there?" Silence. "I can't see, please jsut tell me if your there." Thunk It continued.

The man walked towards the sound, tripping over various objects in his way, including his fet, he felt like his point of gravity was off, he couldn't understand it, and his neck hurt. "I promise I'm no threat." Still silence, only the man was able to see slightly better than ealier, hiw vision was blurry and color was flowing back in, he was blinking faster now, hoping that would bring any shard of hope through.

"Sir, it's just me...." a tiny voice, sounding like a shrunken man, but audible enough for a full sized person.

"Who are you?" The man asked, his vision making the outline of a man.

"Your assistant, Dr.Liph, I tried to save you, but but...." Liph, the man's name was Liph or at least that's what the voice told him. Though, by this point, he thought he was going mad. "By the way, Sir, did oyu know your, taller, and whiter?"

What did the voice mean by taller and whiter? the voice wasn't making any sense, not that anything made any sense now in the first place. "What...."

"Your neck is longer too, abnormally longer."

"Your not makin any sense, who are you, and where the heck am I?" Liph barked, his voice sounding smoother than normal.

"Your in your laboratory, you were knocked out and the Mercs injected you with something, I'm not sure what, something you were working on." the voice said, still not making anysense. Yet, now Liph knew he was a scientist, in reality it was as if he always knew he was a scientist.

"I...I'm a scientist...." His vision ahd fully returned now and he saw a man standing and walking towards him, his face was young, not more than twenty. He was shorter than Liph, but his build was bigger, yet, his voice would suggest otherwise.

"YEs, are you okay, your starting to look almost kaminoan...Sir! what's going on?!" The man said, his voic in a panic fury.

Liph lifted his hand to his head to rub the spot on his head that hit the light, that's when he noticed his lack of hair, he always remembered having hair, but now it was gone. "Excuse me, but I ahve no clue what your talking about, uggggh." Liph bent ove rin pain, his neck grwoing a littl ebit longer and his ears shrinking, his eyes were more fish like and rounder as he blinked. His nose pushing itself into his body slowly. I've been infected with my own virus... what virus? things were coming back, but he still wasn't sure what the thought about the virus was. He just knew he had been working on something good, yet, turned dangerous.

"Sir, are you oaky?!"

"No, not at aaalll...I need a medic."
Liph tried to stay calm, but he himself was worried more than his assistant.

"I'll go find one right away!!!" The assistant ran out of the room, as liph dropped to the ground, his eyes going dark once more.

OOC:
Okay, so this is Liph, yes he was originally human, now the mercs tested the virus on him he's becoming a kaminoan(figured it was fitting due to genetic research.) he has amnesia, his assitant is going to look for a medic, probably a medic droid. Basically this is who we are looking for, and no we willnot run into the assistant..

[This message has been edited by RK (edited February 8, 2011 7:38:22 AM)]
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  874
Total Posts:  1075
February 8, 2011 3:36:30 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
Anival stayed as still as he could, he had joined the mercenaries before they attacked, and he had been swelled into their ranks without being questioned, they had immediately been dispatched, Anival had thrown himself down after a shot had scraped his armored chest.

I should be an actor thought Anival, as he got up and dusted himself off. There was no one left in the immediate area, but voices were carrying from somewhere, Anival closed his eyes and started in the direction the sound seemed to be coming from, it took three whole minutes before he found the source of the noise, he wrinkled his nose and smiled. It was Jamasis. He was about to sneak up and scare the young trooper when a blaster bolt went over his head and into the wall inches beside Anival. Reflexively he reached for a concussion grenade that wasn’t there.

Getting into a crouching position, Anival aimed a blaster rifle he had taken from some of the bodies, it had a low powered scope, but it was great for the situation they were in.
Before firing Anival looked around, he was mixed with awe and disgust, several figures seemed to be morphing, and it looked like they were shimmering in and out of skinned animals.  Anival crawled on all fours to were Jamasis was. He tapped him on the shoulder and was rocked by a fist connecting to his jaw, and being grabbed my two arms and thrown to the floor.

“How’d he sneak behind us!?”

“Doesn’t matter kill him.” Said a smooth indifferent voice that was clearly used to being obeyed.

“Wait! I’m a wraith!”

“What?” A man Anival didn’t recognize lowered a blaster, it looked awkward in his hand, but Anival couldn’t tell why.

“I’m a trooper.” Anival said.

“Holy sithspawn, Anival?”

“Yes, it me, now get off of me.” Four more shots whizzed by when Anival stood.  And tried to stay low, there were at least twelve enemy weapons trained on anything that moved, and it was clear these guys were trained, there hadn’t been any random shots, and they weren’t going to waste their ammo.

“Were have you been?”

“Time for questions later right now we have them to worry about.”
As soon as that was said four mercenaries were dropped by precisely placed shots. Anival slapped Jamasis on the shoulder and took aim.

OOC:
Alright I introduced myself into the story after my 3 month leave. I’m wearing mercenary get up, but for story purposes have no clue what’s going on. Other than…….I dressed as a mercenary…….and found you guys……small galaxy. >.>
TRP/SSG AnivalVelasquez/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[AS-H]/[AS-1]/[EW:2C]/[DoH]/[BC]/[SCA]/[BoT]/[ESC'09]
Jegora
ComNet Expert

Jegora

[VE-ARMY] 1st Leftenant
[VE-DJO] Adept
[VE-ICS] Pirate Lord
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant

Post Number:  1644
Total Posts:  2175
February 9, 2011 7:01:39 PM    View the profile of Jegora 
This must be what it feels like to go insane, Jegora thought to himself as he slowly watched the stormtroopers around him morph into various…things. It seemed that more and more often he was asking himself that question. Events just kept getting weirder and weirder in the Corps, and even though he had seen some strange things during his time as a stormtrooper Jegora had to admit that the last few months had been especially ridiculous. Maybe after this mission he would have to take a vacation. Somewhere far away, isolated, where no one could damage his calm.

The firefight had slowed to a near standstill as the various mercenaries and Vast Empire troopers attempted to deal with the relatively sudden and drastic changes that their physiologies were undergoing. So far Jegora felt perfectly fine, and as far as he could tell most of the Wraith troopers weren’t displaying any signs of mutating. In any case the mutations didn’t seem to be life threatening or debilitating, simply distracting. And if there was one thing Jegora hated above all else, it was distractions. The troopers afflicted by the so-called ‘vaccine’ were, for lack of a better term, freaking out. Their hysteria was overwhelming them, and eventually Jegora had enough. He was tired of being shot at, tired of all this undercover work, tired of dealing with the sheer strangeness of the last few missions.

More or less, he snapped.

Always one to preach discipline and self-control, the mere fact that Jegora lost his wits for any amount of time was astounding. Even more astounding, however, was the rampage that resulted.

Drawing his standard SCOPE DL-77 blaster pistol from where it rested in the tactical holster strapped to his thigh, Jegora promptly threw himself out of cover, brought the sidearm to bear on the nearest mercenary, and began pulling the trigger. It was perhaps the stupidest thing he had ever done, but by the time he reached the mercenaries’ original location the enemy combatants were in full retreat. Jegora had killed one and wounded three during his relentless advance, adding to the three casualties the mercenaries already sustained. The sight of a six and a half foot, gun-wielding, apparently insane giant marching towards them, not to mention the strange changes their bodies were undergoing, caused the mercenaries to break and flee the scene.

Jegora let the half-dozen or so remaining tangos get away, unable to do much else. Instead he holstered his weapon and turned to survey the two squads of stormtroopers. Back in command of all his faculties for the moment, Jegora realized just how incredibly stupid he had been. Nonetheless, he wasn’t about to admit as such to his subordinates. Instead, he kept his face carefully blank, all iron lines and stone planes. When he spoke his voice was just as hard and unmovable as his expression, and ice cold. He spoke quietly, dangerously. He spoke like a man on the edge.

“Get up,” he ordered softly, speaking to the afflicted stormtroopers lying on the ground. “You’re not dying.”

One of the troopers tried to protest, but Jegora promptly interrupted him. “We’ve still got a job to do,” he stated matter-of-factly. “And unless you find yourself incapable of movement, I suggest you get on your feet. Now.”

Slowly, one by one, the troopers complied. Jegora noted that Brightstar looked particularly disturbed by the sound of his voice, but he couldn’t understand why. She had served with him before. She knew what to expect.

Shaking his head, Jegora turned to Havock, who simply nodded. “Jamasis, Hond, on point. We move in thirty seconds.”

Turning to the mysterious Wraith-turned-mercenary-turned-Wraith, Jegora thumbed the melee knife on his belt and studied the man with his incredibly unfeeling, grey eyes.

“I don’t know who you are, or what you’re doing here, but the rest of my team seems to recognize you,” Jegora said, the words coming out as if he were biting off chunks of ice. “But rest assured that if you even show the slightest signs of betraying us, I will kill you.”

The man, the one Jamasis had called Anival, merely nodded. Jegora held his gaze for a few more long seconds before turning away once again. This time he spoke to the two newest members of the squad, recruits that had joined the squad only hours before Wraith had shipped out for this mission.

“You two doing alright?” he said, attempting to soften his voice and failing miserably.

Slowly the two younger men nodded, not looking very sure of themselves in the process. Jegora grimaced inwardly, but kept his face smooth. Razor and Kurl were certainly new, but they were also technically fully trained stormtroopers. He expected they would be alright, even if this mission was a little…unorthodox.

“Well, just stay close, and keep your eyes out. Those mercenaries will be back, sure as shit,” Jegora ordered. Again, the two troopers merely nodded. Jegora grunted, and then moved off to where Havock was standing with Jamasis and Hond.

“Ready to move?” the RAIDERS squad leader inquired, and this time it was Jegora’s turn to nod. Giving a tight smile, Havock nodded her assent. “Let’s go then.”

Jamasis and Hond started off at a comfortable trot, pistols in hand, eyes scanning for any signs of potential threats. Jegora followed closely behind, his weapon still in its holster, but he was no less vigilant. One by one the RAIDERS and Wraith troopers fell in, keeping pace as best they could. Judging from the increased rate of change that the afflicted troopers were experiencing, Jegora figured they had to find an antidote and fast. And that meant they had to find the good doctor responsible for all of this.

Jegora just hoped he was still alive.
Jegora Fal
Adept of the Dark Jedi Order
Lord Commodore of the Osk Company
Assistant to the Executive Officer
Squad Leader of Wraith Squad

SL/`1LT Jegora/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[RCoD] [BC] [RoM] [IH] [EW1] [MRT] [CoZ] [CCA] [DCE] [BoT] [ESC09] [AS-2]
Razor
ComNet n00b
Imperial Baronet

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  34
February 10, 2011 12:20:36 AM    View the profile of Razor 
Razor had nodded to Jegora and sissed a bit under his breath. Whatever was going on with the rest of the squads, he felt perfectly fine. "This one does not believe this antidote was every intended for a Barabels genetics. This one feels perfectly normal and fit."  Though he could have added in unsure of his pack, he doubted they would appreciate the barabel terminology.

He had scooped up a blaster rifle and pistol and had killed a few of the mercenaries who had been resisting them so far.  He sniffed the air and could smell the fear, anger, and pain the others were exuding, but nothing about the mercenaries.  He narrowed his eyes and followed the squad in search of the doctor. "This one is wondering where all the mercenaries have run off to. Is it known if they have heavy artillery they can bring to bear against us?" He had a natural predatory instinct that retreats lead to a bigger hunter entering the fight. He wasn't sure this always applied and in this case he really hoped it didn't.

For his first mission this had certainly turned out to be strange, their cover was dropped quickly and had led to a firefights, but that was preferable to the cover. He didn't make a very convincing doctor of any sorts. He could slide into a number of roles, at least for show, confidently, but a doctor was not one of them.

He checked the power levels on the blaster rifle and pistol incase of any firefights that very well might be coming their way, they were bound to encounter something on their way back at least. 

His tail thudded on the ground in his anxiousness for another fight or to find this doctor. His squadmates needed a cure for whatever was transforming them, if that was even possible. Time would certainly tell. Certain squadmates seemed to have a mutual attraction, but he couldn't tell if that was simply long-term friendships. Humans and barabels had very different practices afterall. Humans didn't even lay eggs.

With a shake of his head, he put his mind back to business. Find the doctor, tear the cure from him with his claws and fix the pack...squads myriad issues. he glanced back again to check for any pursuit and wasn't able to see any sign yet.
RK
ComNet Member

RK

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  805
February 12, 2011 12:23:02 AM    View the profile of RK 
is this real, am I really? no can't be this is just a dream, I don't believe it. "Rk hold still, we are in the middle of a war zone! and your fidgeting like you cna't wait to get shot, I need to make sure."

"Make sure!? look at me!!!! there is no reason for these tests! I shoube shooting, i's not like doing this will change the outcome." RK squealed as he motioned at his body, well now here body. The change had been slow at first but near the end it sped up and was sompletly done except for a few minor internal issues, but other than it he was completly female.

"Listen, Sir, I mean Ma'am, whichever you prefer, I need to make sure you are stable, if not thing scould go south, and worse than what it is right now." Karash scolded as he took some blood from RK's arm.

RK keept fidgeting with his shirt, it felt tight around his chest area, and he knew why, he jsut didn't want to come to grips with it. He kept looking down, hoping it wasn't real, but everytime he was faced with the same thing. I can't believe this, I'm a female

"Alright, your stable, your change is official, wuld you like to look?" Karash said, a grin across his face.

"Would I like to look!?" RK grabbed her gun and pointed at Karash as fast as she could.

"Suit yourself" Karash got up and went into fighter mode, shooting at anything that moved. It was amazing how he could jsut change from Medic to soldier in a matter of minutes.

"I think you look good." Birght said, her voice slurred and her skin furry and orange. It was weird, but she kinda looked good herself.

"Really?" RK stood up, his/her center of gravity slightly off from what she was used to as she felt her new hips sways at her movements, she felt different, and in someways he liked it. Other ways it was to weird and foreign for him to want to care. He tried pushing it out of his mind. Yet, the new found side of him was starting to gain control.

"Yea, you got a good body." Bright said with a wink.

RK ignored it and went back to fighting, constantly pulling up his pants since they no longer fit perfectly. That was okay though, hopefully as soon as they found Liph everything would go back to normal. Hopefully.

"RK one more thing, your stable, but your hormones are still active, you'll continue to feel different, but no pain will ensue. I'm just warning you!" Karash yelled over the fire, it had died down some, but whoever this Doctor was they wanted him.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see!!!"

i> That's can't be good RK thought grimly as she unloaded a clip and then swithched in another, still trying to be a soldier and leader. Regardless of what she was, she tried to push the thoughts aside as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"RK! get over here, we got make a run for it, we need that antidote and fast!"  Havock yelled over the confusion.

"Yes, Ma'am right away!." RK hurtled the cover he was behind and headed toward Havock and slid in beside her.

"Well, hello there gorgeous." Havock said, looking RK up and down. "My, my you do make a pretty girl."

RK glared, at Havock. "I'm glad you think so, but don't get used to it."

"To late, you should consider staying like that, who knows you might like it." Havock said with a giggle.

Weridly enough, RK was sort of liking it, but it was probably the hormones. "Yea right, so what's the plan."

"Easy, shoot to kill, then we run, we have to get to liph, he's our only hope of sorting out this mess."  Havock said.

RK put her weapon down and began fidgeting again, he felt odd like something was changing in him, but he tried to ignore it as he grabbed his datapad from his belt. "According to this Liph is just up the hall and then take a left, then go straight take another left the straight through the decontamination unit and he should be in there."

"Alright, we have a plan. let's do this, Raiders MOVE! Wraith, we are going after Liph! we found him, we have bodies to get back!"

RK picked up her gun again, set against her shoulder and followed Havock as the last two mercenaries dropped.

OOC:
Sorry aobut the constant change between calling RK Male and female, jsut trying to show that he is stil male, with a female body, yea I know confusing, but that's okay it's SCiFI it's meant to be.

[This message has been edited by RK (edited February 12, 2011 12:28:02 AM)]
[This message has been edited by RK (edited February 12, 2011 12:36:10 AM)]
Havock
ComNet Marshal

Havock

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Journeyman
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  1180
February 12, 2011 10:14:43 AM    View the profile of Havock 
OOC:
I ended the fighting, possibly abruptly i know, but just figure that once we fight past the guys RK is fighting we would arrive on the top floor.

The top floor was empty. After passing several dumbfounded scientists and dealing with what she assumed at this point were mercs, Havock was put completely off by the silence she encountered. Jegora had taken the lead with a handful of his troopers leaving the RAIDERS squad leader back covering their rear.

"Hav." She flinched at the man dressed as a merc but then she remembered Jegora had told her that he was actually a Wraith by the name of Anival.

"Yes, Senior Sergeant?"

Havock was still jumpy after all the attacks. This mission had not been slated to be a firefight. In fact it should have been a recon information gathering, sneak in and get the frack out kinda mission. Instead she had two squads of under equipped troopers being shot at as they change into unidentifiable beings before her eyes. At least her medic was entertained.

"We need Karash, found who we think is Doctor Liph, based on security holos. But the guy is messed up." Havock nodded and motioned for Karash to move ahead to the room the rest of the Wraith's had gone in.

Havock peered into the room after Karash. It had been an office of some sort. Now it was a collection of clutter and disarray. The desk was on its side and flimsy were sprayed all over the room mingling with books and datapads. Karash was kneeling by a man dressed in a shirt and tie with a long white lab coat over his shoulders. He was sweating profusely and looked very confused.

"Who are you people?"

Havock stepped into the room. "We are the..." She glanced down at the blaster pistol in her hand, then shrugged as her eyes returned to the confused man. "Scientist you requested."

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing to cast a skeptical glare in Havock's direction. Jegora crossed his arms and shook his head. She was aware that their cover was basically blown that this point, but she figured that giving the man new information would be more difficult than the old information that may jog his memory. That was the idea anyways.

"Why would I need more scientist? Isn't this place full of scientists?"

"Nice trrrrry boss." Beta attempted to whisper next to her, his voice came out more like a growl though.

"Yea...okay...Karash?"

The medic rolled his eyes. "Someone injected him with the same stuff we were infected with, after they used his cranium for target practice."

"I have to say I'm mildly impressed."

Every blaster, knife, and face in the room turned and moved to alert at the new voice. Doctor Packart stood lighting a cig in the doorframe between the office and what appeared to be a private lab. "I mean I pay for decent mercs, or at least I'm told they are decent, and I never once considered that the moron could have done the same thing. I should have just hit him with a beaker years ago, save a bank full of credits that's for sure."

No one spoke they just kept their weapons trained on the man. "Well anyways, I do need to be leaving. Enjoy your...enhancements." His eyes danced over the troopers that were effected by the chemical then chuckled and took off at a fast pace towards a lift.

"Get him." Havock spoke evenly with authority, and every boot moved towards the man as the last syllable reached their ears.

Packart smiled as he casually turned towards the troopers, waved and pushed the button for the lift to descend. Kurl pushed the lift controls in vain to make it stop.

"Well shit." Jegora grimaced. "Havock!"

She had remained with Karash near Doctor Liph. "I saw. Okay Karash what's this guy's condition?"

"He has scrambled brains, but physically he's just weak from the fever, and who knows what he's going to look like when this is over."

"Fine." Havock made sure RK was listening, then locked eyes with Jegora. "We keep Liph with us, he knows if there is a way to reverse the effects. I get the impression the other guy that would know just waved to us in the lift, so we try to find him too. Cover all bases, not to mention I have a strong desire to punch that ass hole." She resisted the urge to tell Beta to fetch and instead ordered two troopers that had not been effected so far to help Liph up and led the rest of the troopers to the stairs.

OOC:
Okay we have two things to accomplish. We need to find the cure which Doctor Liph has the information for us if only we could get his brain unscrambled. The other is to find Packart and give him to Havvie as a life day present. Figure that Packart has decided to make our life a living hell at this point and is setting off security measures and locking doors, sending scientist screaming in fear from teh scary wookies, stuff like that. His one purpose is to piss us off at this point and keep us occupied while he tries to reach the spaceport and get away.
Ayme 'Havock' Katash
{RES} {MRT} [EW1] [DoH-P] [AS-2] [GC] [RoT] [RoM] [KAD] [GS] [AoT] [HoTC] [CRoM] [ESC09]
PRT||CPT HAVOCK||Eyesore||Broken Bitch||Osk Imperial Network Star Wars Image

A15 Vehicle Mechanic
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Change is Good [RAIDERS and Wraith]  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:56:13 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 142  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >