Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > To Hunt the Hutt (Iron Horse)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  To Hunt the Hutt (Iron Horse)
BARman
ComNet Initiate

BARman

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  124
Total Posts:  138
  RE: To Hunt the Hutt (Iron Horse)
April 14, 2009 8:24:27 AM    View the profile of BARman 
BARman opened the door, and saw Bacardi standing there, smiling broadly he welcomes his friend into the small apartment he has been renting on Nar Shaddaa. “Bacardi, long time no see, what are you doing here?”

“I was in the neighborhood, I heard you were renting a small place around here, so I came to visit, what you been up to?”

Laughing BARman turns back to the room behind him, which looks like a cross between a living room, and an armory, with the lines between the two not clearly defined, and says, “Well I've been busy, making a name for myself in the Cantinas around here for a while, but then I pissed off some Hutt somewhere, so I had a price on my head for a while.”

Bacardi was examining some blaster impact markings on the far wall of the room, and comments, “which led to the blaster impact marks on the wall.”

“Indeed, but I've not been bothered for a couple of days.”

==Three hours later==

BARman and Bacardi were in a crowded hanger, going to the Victory, BARman's personal CR-20, to look at some equipment to take along, when they saw a small group of people move into one of the corvettes on the other side of the hanger, suddenly Bacardi says, “What the hell?”
BARman looks back as the ramp of the Victory lowers, seeing Bacardi staring at the group of people as the last two enter the ship. “What?”

“That's Iron Horse, they must be here on a mission, but I don't know what the hell they are doing here.”

“That's strange, let's get our gear, then we can head over and see what they are up to.”

Entering the ship, BARman opens his “Emergency” cabinet, sitting inside are two somewhat worn, but entirely sound, sets of Katarn Clone Commando Armor. Hanging against the back of the cabinet is a StA-52 LAR, and a 500 Squad Repeating Blaster Riot Gun, with several additional magazines for each of them. As the two troopers pull on the combat armor, and slip their sidearms into the holsters, BARman calls out to his R7 Droid,
“R7, I know you've probably already hacked into about half the ships in here, disable the corvette across the hanger, the one that I'll be heading toward.”

BARman hears a series of twitters as he puts on his bucket, then turning to Bacardi he says, “Let's go see what this is all about.”

The two of them were crossing the hanger, and had almost reached the Corvette when suddenly alarms started flashing and going off on and around the Corvette, blaring something about an Intruder Alert, and various thugs begin to pour out of the other hangers in the area, heading toward the Corvette. Immediately the two of them run toward the Corvette themselves, they move up the ramp, firing as they go, holding back the wave of enemies coming towards the Corvette.

All of a sudden the Corvette goes dark, everything that uses power having been shut down, R7 had done his work. As BARman fires, taking down another one of the thugs, he hears Bacardi behind him, using the suits comm unit to contact the members of Iron Horse fighting within the Corvette.
Private Crene Crith
RET/PVT_BARman/VEA/VE/[SCA]
Retired
Crewman Crene Crith
RET/CRW_BARman/VEN/VE/(=A=)
[This message has been edited by BARman (edited April 14, 2009 8:31:43 AM)]
[This message has been edited by BARman (edited April 15, 2009 9:47:42 AM)]
Bacardi
ComNet Initiate

Bacardi

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  180
Total Posts:  206
April 14, 2009 9:06:36 AM    View the profile of Bacardi 
The two of the men were on the ramp of the corvette. Ah, hell… not again. Fighting against blasters when you wore a bullet-proof vest. At least Crene here loaned me a trusty set of Katarn Armor, Bacardi thought. Thugs came from all sides, but Bacardi and Crene were able to fire enough concentrated amounts to stop the thugs from moving much farther. Crene’s StA-LAR was a powerful enough weapon to close line to thugs in their path to get on the small corvette. Both of them backpedaled, and Crene turned around to make sure no one was blocking their way into the corvette. Thugs with small pistols came up the ramp only to be shot down.

“R7, close the ramp.” Crene ordered his droid, who was most likely on the Lamba-Class Shuttle that was across the hangar. The ramp immediately closed, and Bacardi and Slasher checked their surroundings. They were in a large area, crates everywhere. “R7, who is the owner of this corvette? Really? Ah, thanks, R7.” Crene then turned to Bacardi. “This is owned by a Hutt, their security systems were set off a couple minutes ago.” Crene then turned and looked at the doorway, then at the crates. “I’m gonna check the crates to see what’s in them.”

“Then no need to check what is in these boxes, eh? It’s either spice or Twi’leks. Though, the Twi’leks would probably be making noise.” Bacardi took a knee and reloaded his 500 Squad Repeating Rifle. At least Crene had loaned me this rifle, also. Heh, but I always have my Tropov to come along, Bacardi thought. The rifle had a good aim, good amount of ammo, but one could never be to careful, therefore Bacardi was always pretentious about reloading the gun.

“No need at all.” Crene replied.

“Can you raise anyone on the com?” Bacardi asked.

OOC:
Sorry for small post.
TRP/CPL Andar Bacardi/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [EW1][SRP][BM][RoM][ES2]
[This message has been edited by Bacardi (edited April 14, 2009 4:30:54 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  723
Total Posts:  1385
April 14, 2009 5:23:39 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Alright, we need to find the security room so we can get the layout of the ship." Tyrantis said.

"Or... we could just follow the corridors until we find the bridge?" Saph asked.

"That works also. Anyways, Dante, find the biggest hull parts you can find: your going to be holding them to guard us." Tyrantis said, pointing to a pile with hull parts.

"Ok, now that we have a plan, we can take the fight to them." Saph added, reloading the handgun.

Suddenly... "Intruders!" A guard yelled out, about to fire his blaster rifle.

"Sithspit!" Yelled Saph before the firefight began. "What now? I thought we had this all  taken care of?" She exclaie=med and backed her head back as  blaster shot sprang buy.

"GUess Not." Dante said. "We're just going to have to make due whith what we got.."

Ty then spoke up. "Wish we had backup.. With  one trooper down..."

"Don't worry about that right now.." Saph replied.

Right then Tryantis's com started to ceackle. They stood back and Saph reached for it.

"Iron-- H--rse... T---is  Barman..."

There was more static. All of them knew  transmitteres were tryign to be  jammed.

"YES!  This is SSGT Stikrer... Boy.. We could ue your help!"

SHe hoped they heard them before the com went dead. Good thing they had them on each other as the bodies laid hid  on the ship. They moved quickly as blaster fire poped and smoked through the vents.  It was hard enough to talk while moving and avoid being hit. Lucky for them the guards were bad shots. When they came to a opening Dante kicked it open and the vent flew to hit the guard in the face. He staggered and gave him enough room  to jump down and take him out. The others followed and jumped around to avoid fire.

Man.. this is going to be very risky...

"TY, MOVE!"

She jumped and slammed him to the side as a ray of shots drew by and nearmy  struck them. Saph could  smell the singed clothign on her back.  It was close. So very close. Only then did Dante  Cry out and they truned. He was shoult three times. Twice in the  left shoulder and once in the right.

"NO!!! SithSpite!"

Both cried out as Dante's face drew in  pain. Both turned back and  took down the  enemie faster then normal. They then rushed and Grabbed Dante.

"I-I c-c-can s-till F-f-ght." He replied.

"No you can't..."

Dante looked at them. They didn't have many options and  they were stuck with him for now. From the loook fo the wounds once they got back home he was going to need serious treatment. The two shots looked like they severed tendons and part of the bone.

Shit.. They will place him in reserves.. But.. Only if we all surivie this..  Now were is Barman? I hope he has someone else or something realy big to draw attention away.

More sounds of fire came from off the ship as they headed down to plant the explosive on this hutts ship and slowly moved out as bes they could. It would blow in  a coulple minutes and then the real fun would be again..
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

Author/JRN Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Tyrantis
ComNet Initiate

Tyrantis

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  107
Total Posts:  109
April 14, 2009 11:25:55 PM    View the profile of Tyrantis 
Saph was firing at the new wave pirates while Ty dragged Dante to cover. He took out his sac of medicines.

"This is gonna hurt, so don't be surprised." He said as he put the syringe into Dante's shoulder. Dante proceeded with screaming bloody murder.

"Calm, Dante. Stressing will cause to bleed more than you already are. Now," He said as he picked Dante up,"I hope you like piggy-back rides." As he attached him to his back with a cable in his emergency stash. (Yes, he brought a lot of stuff this mission.)

When he got up, he saw that Saph had taken down atleast 9 guards on her own. He wanted to say something, yet he resisted it and Saph gave him the jesture to continue.

"Think you'll hold Dante?" Saph asked him. He replied with a moan.

"I think that's a yes." Ty said, giving a soundless chuckle.

Around the next corridor, another pirate came, quickly shot down by Saph.

"How much further, ya think?" Ty asked.

"Hopefully not much long-" Ty was cut off by a quick burst of an assault rifle. They turned around to find two men in Katarn-class Commando armor.

"Holy shit. Uhh.... your not pirates, are you?" Ty asked, stunned by the sight.

"No, but i'm persuming you are." The one on the left said, firing a few round over his head.

"Actually, no," Saph spoke up, "We are the Iron Horse squad. And you are?"

"I am Private BARman and to my left is Corporal Bacardi. We were looking for you to find out what's up." The man who threatened Ty said.

"We were playing hutt when these bantha-bags decided to try and kill us. They failed and now we're going to kill them." Saph responded.

"Well, now we're here and we will gladly kill some people for you. If not, we'll be free of charge" Bacardi joked.

"How about we just focus on blowing this ship so I can get this monkey on my back some medical treatment?" Ty said.

"Fine, we'll cut the introductions then." BARman said, putting a fresh clip in.

LCpl Hor'ak "Tyrantis" Vaas/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[EW2]
IronHorse
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  724
April 15, 2009 1:25:19 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Hopefully not much long-" Ty was cut off by a quick burst of an assault rifle. They turned around to find two men in Katarn-class Commando armor.

"Holy shit. Uhh.... your not pirates, are you?" Ty asked, stunned by the sight.

Saphira turned around and then grinned. Having an idea of who they were.

Sly ones...

"No, but i'm persuming you are." The one on the left said, firing a few round over his head.

"Actually, no," Saph spoke up, "We are the Iron Horse squad. And you are?"

"I am Private BARman and to my left is Corporal Bacardi. We were looking for you to find out what's up." The man who threatened Ty said.

"We were playing hutt when these bantha-bags decided to try and kill us. They failed and now we're going to kill them." Saph responded.

"Well, now we're here and we will gladly kill some people for you. If not, we'll be free of charge" Bacardi joked

"Can't be much of a private if you're not in a squad.. but.. I guess your with IH for now till we sort out this mess."  Saph said.  Dante screamed again as  more medicine was added to  help ease the pain. It hurt saphs ears and her Lek twitched with irritation.

"So whats the situation?" Slasher asked

"We have.. two men down.. one missing and I have no clue where Doc is right now.."  TY replied.

"Doc can handel himself.. Trust me on that. He'll pull through.. RIght now  we need to get outta here and get what came here for. As of now Im assuming  the rest of the hutts are in an outrage and will  be swarming their guards at eachother. So we need to move  fast and Get our wounded to a med bay asap."  Saphira replied.

"Fine, we'll cut the introductions then." BARman said, putting a fresh clip in.

"Just hurry it up. We'll have plenty to shoot.." Saph added a fresh clip herself and picked up  an E-11 from a down enemy. Slinging it over her back she looked back at everyone.

"We need to move now..."

They started going and were making good time. Geting out of the ship was fairly easy. Yet what they saw was an empty room with a few bodies on the ground.

"Your handie work?" Ty Asked the two new arivals as Dante groaned in pain.

"Yea.. Thought it would make it easier to get out. We disabled the wall blasters for now. It won't take long to get them back online.." Bacardi replied.

BARman
ComNet Initiate

BARman

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  125
April 15, 2009 9:40:28 AM    View the profile of BARman 
At first BARman had planned just to exfiltrate with the rest of Iron Horse, and have R7 and R2 bring the Horn of Valour to meet up with them.

However seeing the wounded soldier changed his mind. The squad had a reasonably good medic, but Dante needed more help than a simple battlefield Medic could give.

"Come on, we're heading this way." BARman says, suddenly veering off toward one of the hangers instead of heading toward the main exit.

"Why are we going there? we need to get out of here!"

"I know, but my Ship is there, CR-20, and it is essentially a traveling armory."

Suddenly Saph's eyes light up, "You wouldn't happen to be carrying some armor would you?"

"3 sets I think, varying types, Ubese Raider, Stormtrooper, and Shock Trooper,"

Saph nods, and gestures to Tyrantis, "All right, let's get to his shuttle, and get the hell out of here."

Moving quickly the party moves to BARman's Ship, and getting on board, BARman yells out "R7, R2, get her ready to lift off,"

After getting Dante over to the area where the Medical Equipment is, BARman turns to the members of IH and says,

"Welcome to my ship, for the duration of this mission, if it is on here, it is available to you for use."

Saph turns to him, a twinkle in her eyes, as she looks around the bay they had entered, taking in the 74-Z Military Speeder Bike, BARC Speeder, Gian Speeder, and two TIE Maulers which are sitting in the area around them.

"I think I'm gonna take you up on that, I never thought I'd be so happy to see a TIE fighter, of any type."

OOC:
All right, we've holed up in my CR-20, but we have a whole lot of firepower now, look at Slasher's possessions on the Roster, most everything in the way of weapons mentioned there is on board this ship
Private Crene Crith
RET/PVT_BARman/VEA/VE/[SCA]
Retired
Crewman Crene Crith
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  726
April 15, 2009 12:10:00 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"All right, let's get to his shuttle, and get the hell out of here."

Moving quickly the party moves to BARman's Ship, and getting on board, BARman yells out "R7, R2, get her ready to lift off,"

After getting Dante over to the area where the Medical Equipment is, BARman turns to the members of IH and says,

"Welcome to my ship, for the duration of this mission, if it is on here, it is available to you for use."

Saph turns to him, a twinkle in her eyes, as she looks around the bay they had entered, taking in the 74-Z Military Speeder Bike, BARC Speeder, Gian Speeder, and two TIE Maulers which are sitting in the area around them.

"I think I'm gonna take you up on that, I never thought I'd be so happy to see a TIE fighter, of any type."

Suddenly Saph looked to Ty and  the others.

"WAIT! Wheres Beta? TY where' d we put him.. we need to get him as well and find doc and  hopefully pretend we we never in this hanger."

Barman looked over at them.

"Beta? You have to be kidding.. I was hoping this was it.."

"No.. And we have Doc still playing hutt politics with Nova with him for protection  from the last ambush... Were not done yet."

There were a few mumbles.

"Just stop it.. Were not real mercenaries. So we have to  find beta.. And Ty.. DId we get those ships that Doc the hutt bidded for?"

Sense that was part of the real issue that they were here for.. unless doc had another plan in mind.

OOC:
Yay.. third post for myself as well

BARman
ComNet Initiate

BARman

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  127
April 15, 2009 1:16:52 PM    View the profile of BARman 
After hearing the information about Beta and Doc, BARman immediately takes action, turning to Saph and Tyrantis he hands them each a set of Armor, Tyrantis the Stormie Armor, Saph the Shock Trooper.

And then he says "get these on, while Bacardi and I fire up the Gian and Maulers"

As soon as everyone was suited up and had armed themselves, Bacardi and BARman just getting more ammo for their weapons, they climbed into their vehicles, Saph and Tyrantis each took a Mauler, and BARman got in to drive the Gian, with Bacardi operating the weapons.

"All right," Saph said, "We left them near the meeting room, knowing Nova, he'll have pulled them all back inside, and be defending the area."

"Roger that" BARman said, as he began to move out toward the location that Saph had showed him on a map while they were getting ready to leave.

"Once we reach there, Ty and I will remain outside, we'll hold of anyone who decides they might want to kill us with the Maulers, while BARman and Bacardi head inside and help evac Beta and Doc."

With that plan in place, they arrived at the meeting hall, Bacardi and BARman jumping off of the speeder and heading in, as they enter they have to step over several bloody bodies and body parts, the apparent results of a violent encounter with a set of Ryyk Blades wielded by a very unhappy wookie.
Private Crene Crith
Iron Horse Squad
TRP/PVT_BARman/1SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE/Tadath [SCA]
Retired
Crewman Crene Crith
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  728
April 16, 2009 1:14:39 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Roger that" BARman said, as he began to move out toward the location that Saph had showed him on a map while they were getting ready to leave.

"Once we reach there, Ty and I will remain outside, we'll hold of anyone who decides they might want to kill us with the Maulers, while BARman and Bacardi head inside and help evac Beta and Doc."

"Heh.. I wonder what could go wrong with this?" Ty stated as they heard groans from Dante.

"Nothing.. unless you don't keep you're mouth shut. From what I gather  we got the ships and the navy came and took them.." saph grumbled as she put on the black armor.

"How do you know that?" Barman said

"I looked at Dante's Datapad. Now enough of this.. We have to go in.. grab Doc, Beta and our insamely upset wookie and get outta here alive,"

"Seems simple... But.. Im sure it won't be.."
Barman said through the helmet

"Uh. Not with these on.. Its goign to be riding into hell in there..  and I havea perfect distraction to start it off." Saphira said

Before Barman or  Slasher could answer they moved quickly. The sun was already going down and gave them enough room to go from cover to cover in the shadows. There was only one guard at the front as all the hutts were p[robably in their rooms. They needed to take him out fast before.

[bBOOOOOOM][/b]

The ship in the hanger had detanated and alarms were going off. he guard ran forward.. A Rodian as he lifted his blaster and then was taken out by Slasher.

"Was that part of the distraction?"

"Only Part.. come on.. We need to find doc.. He should Have Beta with him too.. Hopefully..." Saph said as they rushed inside to  rounds of shouting and people and speices running around.  Saph then  Took out a thermal detonator and tossed it down the hallway  that lead to the main casino/entertainment area. It rooled and stopped as a guard looked at , tried to shout and then  it exploaded. Causing more chaos as alarms then sound.

"That was.. It should get the huttsmoving for theis slimy hides.. and us enough time to  find Doc.. Come on!"

They all then ran and shot down guards when needed. Most  didn't see them.

_NoVaCaiNe_
ComNet Novice

_NoVaCaiNe_

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  66
Total Posts:  68
April 16, 2009 3:44:01 PM    View the profile of _NoVaCaiNe_ 
Carrying Beta on his back proved no challenge to Nova. He was in better shape than almost any other being in the army. What was hindered was his blaster aim though. Knowing he wouldn't last two seconds with an injured comrade on his back, Doc and he pulled back into what Nova deemed the safest room possible. The meeting room had one entry. A very small entry. The perfect place to bunker up if one man was to defend them.

Setting beta down in the darkest corner, Nova pulled out his Ryyk blades and stationed himself next to the door. Being a Wookiee Berserker meant his wielding of the deadly blades would be unmatched, and having the unparalleled technology of the Empire allowed Nova to hear what was coming from a mile off with a simple amplification of his hearing sensors.

A pair of steps were heard coming down the hall, Nova prepared himself. The door opened and a rebel peeked in. Realizing it wasn't an ally, the PFC quickly disposed of the human, slicing through his neck. The second proceeded somewhat more cautiously, sticking his blaster out foolishly. A scream came from just outside the hall as the wookiee's blades dismembered the other's arm before sticking the back edge into the poor man's stomach.

Quickly checking the hall for any reinforcements, Nova grabbed the bodies and brought them into the room for concealment. Suddenly more footsteps appeared. They were different though. It was like metal was hitting metal. A moment later BARman and Bacardi stepped into the meeting room.
TRP/PFC Novacaine/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  731
April 16, 2009 8:34:07 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
A moment later BARman and Bacardi stepped into the meeting room. Quickly followed by Saphira who stepped forward and looked to the wookie as she took off the helmet.

"Hows Beta?"

[ He's fine.. Needs treatment though. I've done all I can. Where have you guys been?"]

Saph grinned with the other two.

"We've been tied up and we have two down. Dante is hurt pretty bad  and is on the ship these two came on. But we need to hurry. With all the hutts here  we need to get out of here. WHere's  doc?"

As if in que the back door opened and their hutt leader slid in and the door opened. Out poped Doc who didn't look too happy.

"What the heck? You guys  have started -"

"Trouble? Yea.. well we helped..." Barman said as he nudged his  buddy.

"Doc. We need to go now before  the other hutts start to send re-inforcments. We'll be the first to be suspected.. But at least we got what we came for." Saphira replied quickly.  "Oh.. we also blew up the hutts ship that tried attacking.."

"YOU WHAT!!!"

"Easy.. they will think all their ships will be in jepordy and rush guards there. It will ease off tha amount of attacks.. But we need to go now.."

Saph  toosed an E-11 to Doc and Nova went and picked up Beta.

"Alright. Let's get out of here.." Doc replied. The group making their way quickly about as smoke clread from the TD SAph blew earlier.  The helmets made it easier to see with the vision as they raced through. A few  grumbeling as they took down a few  Gameroian guards.

"Too bad about the hutt costume.. Im sure once thats discovered -" Barmen started.

"Hush.. Keep moving.. we're almost out..." Doc ordered.  Saphira grinned  under the helmet.

"Hope your ready to really help Dante when we get up there DOc. We have him bacta patched up and drugged up  but he's muttering that he can still fight..."

OOC:
five posts wooot!

[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited April 16, 2009 8:35:12 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  733
April 17, 2009 8:21:10 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"I'll take care of him when we get back to the ship." Doc said as they ran through the halls. One of the hutts slide out and spotted the small group and yelled something in huttesse.

"Uh.. I don't know what he said.. but it looks bad.." Bacardi stated when about eight armed guards came out and placed their blasters at them.

"Oh.. Not good..." Saph said as they shot back. One guard when down as the hutt in question was the one who's ship they had just blown up.

Nova came next and pushed past the others to carry Beta out of the way. His head dangling on the wookie's shoulder to get them out of there.

"MOVE, NOW!" Doc ordered and they didn't have to say anything twice. Their boots tapping hard on the floor as they brushed past regular citizens. Dodging Lazar fire saph stayed back with Barmen as they took down more troopers that were following. With the armor, Saph felt a bolt surge past her armor.

"Well.. I'm glade I'm in this, instead of that tacky outfit I had to be in this whole time."

Barman glanced at her and she knew he was wondering what the heck she was talking about.

"Don't ask.. I'm sure you'll hear about it all the way back to base.."

They ran out and made it outside where more fire was going on. Nova was already halfway to the ship where Ty and the ship. Doc was next as he took out another guard, Saph noticing a Lazar bot glazing his right shoulder. It would burn, but would heal quickly.

Almost there...

Saph thought as they were near the ship when out came two heavy armored droids. They were the older model of the kinds bounty hunters used.. and one if she remembered was a bounty hunter.

"Get Down!" Ty yelled and Saph dropped rolled with her partnent as they shot back and took one droid down with a simple ain to its neck and a leg. It lay there crackling in sparks as more shouts filled the air.

"Sith Spit..." Muttered Saph as they got up. The armor was scratched and scorthced.

"You know you're going to have to polish that right?"

"Oh shut up.. We have one more droid."

They got up and turned and ran some more. Doc made his way on the ship to deal with the the two who were injured. They could take care of the rest.

"Ok.. One more.. Lets do this -"

All of a sudden there wa sa little blinking light as a small ball rolled towards them. The droid threw a Thermal detonator at them! The light was blinking faster and she knew there was only one way to possibly save their lives. Saphira went to grab for it when Ty pushed her out of the way and grabbed it.

"TY. No... "

" I have to.. Get out of the way.."

"What.. What do you mean?"

"I'm Sorry Saph... I'm not who you think I am.."

He then aimed a blaster at Saphs head and was about to  shoot when she dropped rolled. Kicked out and  sent  Ty forward with e TD before he could disable it.Her eyes opened wide in shock as the light blinked faster and the last droid shot at Ty Square in the stomach.He stumbled and tossed the TD when it bounced once as he tried to send it their way.and exploded before it could reach them.

"NOOOOO!"

The fire and debrea filled the air and Ty was blown back. There was northing but scrap metal left as a part of the entrance crumbled and crushed the droids hand with a sizzle. Instantly Saphira ran and scooped Ty up. A hand was gone, half his face was burnt off and he was breathing slowly. Apparently the building they were in was that bad off that it needed repairs.

"No.. Ty,,. You can't die.. You Dumb bantha Poodoo."

He looked over at her, pain clearly on his face a she hide how bad it was.

*Cough. Cough* And a spittle of blood came up to his lips.

The others ran out and Doc looked like he was going to blow a gasket when he saw Ty and ran to his other side.

"Y-You're.. g-gonna be alright Ty... And then I'm goign to Kill you! Why? "Saphira said. Everyone else was quiet. It was apparent. He was paid off and faltered in the last moment.

"L-Lier..." He gasped and coughed more as Doc shook his head and looked at saph. "It.. h-had to- be done.. C-can't have.. get.. a-all the *cough* g-----" His chest then rose once more and Saph watched the light go out of his eyes as Ty Died in her arms.

"Damn you.. Damn you TY...." Saph screamed and was pulled back by Nova and Doc.

"There was nothing you could do Saph... We all make decisions.. He made his." Doc replied as saph gave up on her struggled. Nova then released her as they brought a blanket out and covered Ty to scoop him up and carry him on the ship to take back to the base.

"Come on.. We need to get out of here.. It won't take them long to figure out what happened..." Barman replied. With a heavy sigh they all got on the ship and it closed. Very quickly they were off and into hyperspace to head back to the randavue point.

On their way back Dante was taken care of and stabilised as well as Beta. As for Ty, he was placed in a separate room and left alone as his last journey ended with the Iron Horses. Saph sat still most the way back after she shed the armor and worse her VE uniform she had packed. Doc came up to her then and saw she was in chock.

"It's not easy loosing a teammate you know.. " He sat down beside her.

"I know that.. It.. It just.."

"Isn't fair? I know.. but we all will move on and grieve in our own way. You're in shock.." Without warning he gave saph a stim shot to relax her.

"Ow! What.."

"It will help.. Rest easy.. We got what we came here for.. and each mission we all know that there is a chance one or all of us won't make it back." Doc gave a slight smile as her body started to feel funny and she lay on the bench the rest of the way back. With their mission complete the Iron Horses headed home and with some new troopers in hand.....

OOC:
6th post.. .and the story is done guys!

[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited April 17, 2009 8:24:45 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited April 20, 2009 2:44:03 PM)]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > To Hunt the Hutt (Iron Horse)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:37:14 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 82  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >