Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Showdown at Tesska (Wraith)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Showdown at Tesska (Wraith)
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Cadet

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  219
Total Posts:  1075
  RE: Showdown at Tesska (Wraith)
March 29, 2009 4:29:59 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
Just a post to get things going. Sorry about the length.

Anival took off his helmet and wiped his eyes they were wet. Taking something out his pocket Kand, soaked Anival's eyes.

Slowly his vision returned, it wasn't fully restored but he could see. Anival looked at his helmet, there was a piece of metal embedded on the helmets side, cracking the visor.

"Any luck trying to go back the way we came?" Alex asked RK.

"What are you kidding?  The elevators were destroyed during the first blast." RK replied.

"Anyone got any ideas, then?" Alex asked.

"Whatever we decided to do, we best do it quickly.  I don't think the structural integrity of this floor is going to last much longer." Helena said morosely.

“Agreed” replied Kand morosely.

Kand looked around deciding what to do next. Just then a piece of the ceiling fell, revealing a passage way to the next floor.

Kand jumped on it, testing the strength, it groaned but held.

“Well” said Kand, “up is always better.” and the squad made it way to the next floor.
Corporal Anival 
Wine Wi Wiki
Cogito Ergo Sum
TRP/CPLAnivalVelasquez/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[AS-H]/[AS-1]/[EW:2C]

~WildcardPlatoo n ~
IronHorseSquad

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Veteran

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1406
Total Posts:  1849
April 7, 2009 2:39:00 PM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
Kand lead the squad up the staircase for the next three floors, unwilling to use the elevators in such unknown circumstances. They were unlikely to even work anymore, their power supplies probably being one of the first targets for the strike. Afterall, all their hard work would of gone down the pan straight away if their target simply rode the lift to safety. And even if they were working, there was no guarantee they weren't walking into their own tombs.

As the tenth level's sign came into view, Kanderin turned the corner to the next staircase, simply to find nothing. The entire set of steps, from floor to floor, had vanished into thin air. There was no sign of an explosion, no tell tale paint scratches, they were just gone.

"Look's like we have some pretty talented builders in their ranks" Helena smiled, tip toeing to look over Kand's shoulder.

"Or a lot of thought has gone into this ahead of time"

"Most likely the latter" Anival agreed.

Turning around, Kanderin took a quick glance down the hallway of this level, trying to scan what they were walking into properly. Having removed the stairs, the group would know that any people that came up would have to emerge right where they were stood, making a trap pretty simple. The safer option was probably to head down another level and find another way up from there, but there had already been too much death and destruction for a crowd to not have already gathered there. Either way would lead them into trouble, so it might as well be the way they were going.

"Stay here, I'll go first. Don't move until I signal" He called back, before waiting for a nod of agreement and inching towards the door. He took another glance around it, content that no one was watching him he then put a foot out. He pressed gently on the ground, waiting for it to fall through, but nothing happened. Taking a gasp of breath, he then dove forward into a roll, across the length of the hallway to hide himself against the pillar on the opposite side. Taking another glance, he saw again that no one had come around to gun him down. Confused but otherwise content, he waved the squad out to join him. A few were sniggering at his over the top performance, but he ignored it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the next corner, Cort winked at the rest of the Ravens.

"Well, that definitely uneased them a little" One of them smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Agreed, but I think we best make our move soon" Cort replied "Yalen wont be happy to find we're goofing off"

"Fine then, next level we're finish them off" The man replied, huffing and hurling his bag back over his shoulder. He marched around the corner, followed by the rest of the group. "Killjoy" echoed behind him.

Cort lit up a cigarette before following, letting his clasped hands hide his smile. Nichols was getting a little too pushy for his own good, he'd have to show him who's in charge soon enough. He'd let him carry on thinking he#'s winning for a little longer first however.
=================Army===================
Sergeant First Class Kanderin Draken
Wraith Squad Leader
~ W i l d c a r d P l a t o o n ~
Wraith Squad Motto: When staring in the face of death we see our reflection
PA-SL/SFC Kanderin/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoS] [IH][GRP][CCA]
=============Special Operations================
~Phantom~
Phantom Lead Xephilus Sekine/Alpha Squad/Alpha Team - 1/VE
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Cadet

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  224
April 8, 2009 5:17:27 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
I introduced You guys so you can post.

The squad made its way to the next floor, alert for anything out of the ordinary, they came across a drop.
Well, thought Anival, this is certainly out of the ordinary.

"Look's like we have some pretty talented builders in their ranks" came Helena’s voice

"Or a lot of thought has gone into this ahead of time" Said Kand, pensive.

"Most likely the latter" replied Anival.

Anival looked around, waiting for Kanderin’s next orders.

"Stay here, I'll go first. Don't move until I signal" said Kand, moving out. He put up quite a macabre, Anival chuckled.

Everything seemed silent.

“Everything seems silent.” Voiced Anival aloud, RK shushed him.

Anival turned to glare at him, but quickly changed his mind, Anival could her as well as see the two approaching shadows. The squad tried to hide as best as it could, but it was a pitiful attempt.

“Wait” said Anival, as he noticed Kand was about to give the “shoot” order.

“Look closer” said Anival before Kand could ask.

Kand’s eye’s narrowed.

Approaching them were two storm troopers, both had soot and scorch marks on their armor.

Anival, RK, and Helena stood and barred the troopers from advancing.

“Identify your self’s”  barked Anival.

“Private Zippy” replied one of the troopers.

“Lance Corporal Drakar” said the other.

Anival looked at Kand first then he nodded, Anival let the two troopers approach.

“Why are you like that?” asked Kand, motioning at the troopers armor.

“The other squad has been,….it gone, everyone but us. It’s like they were expecting us.” replied the one that had introduced himself as Drakar.

Kand only said “I thought as much.”

Then they he motioned for the squad to move forward.

“RK, and Drakar bring up rear.”
Corporal Anival 
Wine Wi Wiki
Cogito Ergo Sum
TRP/CPLAnivalVelasquez/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[AS-H]/[AS-1]/[EW:2C]

~WildcardPlatoo n ~
IronHorseSquad

[This message has been edited by Anival Velasquez (edited April 8, 2009 5:19:02 PM)]
Helena
ComNet Member

Helena

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  409
Total Posts:  508
April 20, 2009 3:07:29 PM    View the profile of Helena 
Helena squinted her eyes down at the two troopers, their armour seemed in ruins. One seemed to have a slight limp, but only a medic would notice that. They seemed to be walking with their right side of the left foot touching the ground first. An ultimate sign of strain on one of the tendons in the arch. Both troopers seemed to be in shock as they tried to approach the squad further.

“Are you sure we should let them come with us Kand? Should I check them over first, make sure they aren’t carrying anything they shouldn’t be? After all, this could be a distraction” Helena questioned Kanderin.

“You’re right, we need all bases covered” Kand laughed, Helena already making sure no pocket was unturned.

She pushed each one in turn against the wall, making sure this was done quickly. She then made them hold their arms and legs apart from their bodies. Helena giggled as she checked each sleeve and trouser leg. She then nodded for an all clear for the others to come and speak to them.

“I’m Helena by the way, I’m sure Kanderin wouldn’t mind you coming with us, seeming as you were practically left for dead anyway”

The two nodded, almost with even more shock on their faces than before, due to Helena almost violating them. Helena came away back to Kand with a massive almost paedophiliac smile on her face.

“Please don’t ever do that again…” Anival sighed, shaking his head.
Senior Sergeant Helena
Wraith Squad

TRP/SSGT Helena/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[ES2][GRP][GRP][ES1][SCA]
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Cadet

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  236
April 21, 2009 11:57:44 AM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
Anival watched as the two newcomers were searched thoroughly, Anival got the image of a village being ransacked and tied it to the current situation.

Anival watched in case any of the two tried to make a move, gun leveled Anival tried to be attentive while not looking at the two troopers, in the end Anival just decided to check for movements.

When Helena had finished Anival sighed, “ Please don’t ever do that again…” he shook his head in disapproval.

“Well what now?” said Alex.

Kand remained silent for a while, a fixed expression on his face, Anival knew that look.

“We keep doing what we do.” was Kanderin’s reply.

“So were going to shoot and blast our way out of here?” asked RK, forever the comedian.

Anival chuckled as so did a few others.

“Yes, and in the process kill as many people as we can, each worth ten points.” replied Kand, with less enthusiasm as RK.

After that the squad remained silent. After five minutes Kand held a hand up to the squad.

They all stopped, looking for the dangers that could be lurking ahead.
Corporal Anival 
Vine Vidi vici
Cogito Ergo Sum

~WildcardPlatoo n ~

Joamer
ComNet Initiate

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  158
Total Posts:  997
April 21, 2009 7:54:10 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Quietly he edged around a corner.

Sighting down the scope of his rifle Kand brought the barrel around the corner and froze, then cursed rather loudly. Acting on that alone the squad rushed the corner with weapons drawn and froze, no kill order had been given and Kand had not stopped the long line of complaints.

Anival began shaking his head, a half smile half angry scowl on his face. Helena sighed and began muttering to herself. The newer members still stood with their weapons trained on the dark figure leaning against a wall thirty feet down the hallway.

He was bald, a complex looking single eye headsup display sat on his forehead, a dark leather trench coat trailed off his shoulders and touched the ground, a stealth black katarn breastplate adorned his chest, while the katarn arm-plates and greaves likewise adorned his arms and legs, a DLT-20a repeating blaster was propped on the wall next to him.

A angry looking baby Strill perched on his shoulder, a fierce growl emitted from her throat as she crouched down preparing to leap the thirty feet to take someones face off.

"Kand, I know you are trying to find a legal way to vaporize me. Honestly for leaving the squad in such a sudden way I would not hold it against you. But, I was sent here since high command decided you needed someone with more experience, "He eyed the new comers briefly the continued, "Instead of someone fresh out of the Academy."

"If you want to vaporize me do it after the mission, but if you do would you find someone to take care of Lurk for me? Even though I doubt she would live long after my death, we are bonded her and I."

Standing up Senior Sergeant Joamer Restlin snapped a quick salute then picked up the blaster from the wall and flipped the safety off.

"Shall we demonstrate why we are feared throughout the Galaxy?" He said as he walked to where the squad was waiting.
Senior Sergeant Joamer Reistlin
~ W i l d c a r d P l a t o o n ~
"Shuffle up the Wildcards, and deal them."
*HeavyWeapons *
I am what Death fears.
TRP/SSGT Joamer/3SQD/PLT/COM/RGT/BAT/VEA/VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain." "Grab your gun and bring in the cat."
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Cadet

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  244
April 22, 2009 5:26:10 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
Anival noticed the cyborg, back in IH Anival had taken time to get used to him, Anival hated non-human creatures, that included cyborgs. Anival lowered his weapon, having recognized the visitor.

Anival tried not to show much emotion, but it couldn’t be helped, Anival was both mad and relieved at the site of Joamer. He was somebody you wanted at your side, instead of him trying to kill you.

“Ok, I’ll vaporize you after, for now let’s get going.”

“Aye” said Anival “were being hunted.”

Joamer gave Anival a mixed expression, “So what else is new?” he asked.

Anival grinned and tilted his head at the new troopers.

“Them and well……..them.” he said no motioning to yet another incoming wave of the enemy.

“Never a dull moment is their?” asked Anival to no one in particular. Anival noticed the oncoming wave was smaller than the others..

“Watch for a trap.” Shouted Kand, voicing Anival’s opinions aloud.

This should be easy, though Anival wearily, as he leveled his weapon.

Anival fired an missed, fired again and missed, he scowled why was he missing?

He fired again.

He felt momentarily sick, and nauseous, the earlier blast was taking its toll, but Anival didn’t feel any stranger, he focused again this time he hit his target.

Suddenly Anival got a pain in his eye, he could only see partially, then he thought back on the earlier incident, it appeared the bacta was wearing off, or it hadn’t worked so well.

He ignored it, and just fired random shots hoping to hit something.

He heard a scream, but didn’t know if it was from a fellow trooper or from the enemy.
Corporal Anival 
Vine Vidi vici
Cogito Ergo Sum

~WildcardPlatoo n ~

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Showdown at Tesska (Wraith)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:33:09 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 71  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >