Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Nazgul Squadron: New People Waiting on the Old

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Nazgul Squadron: New People Waiting on the Old
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  707
Total Posts:  760
  RE: Nazgul Squadron: New People Waiting on the Old
March 1, 2008 2:30:57 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Dibs...
OOC:
Here's a good time to bring up what Shaz said again. Please leave a tag if you're writing a post. Also, if I'm putting words into your character's mouth that you feel wouldn't be of their nature, please send me a PM. Just because I have a "shiny" on my chest doesn't mean I'm going to get angry because you dared to say I did something wrong. Actually, I'll apologize profusely and change it.
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

-- SC of Kaph Squadron (Retired)

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited March 1, 2008 3:09:14 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited March 1, 2008 3:14:09 PM)]
Gingerbreadman
ComNet Novice

Gingerbreadman

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  26
Total Posts:  27
March 1, 2008 2:36:18 PM    View the profile of Gingerbreadman 
Tenharien softened his voice, lowering it too as he saw no harm in anyone’s words. He just listened and continued to stand as he was and looked on at everyone, not as confused as he used to be.

"Yeah, I figured so. That would be the Irony in the joke, me calling you Junior...nevermind haha. things need not get more complicated between any of us. It's good to meet you."

Still leaning on the wall, Tenharien thought he had explained himself clearly. He looked at the women though and then nodded to Thaan as he smiled.

“Indeed, pretty like her. And don’t worry ma’am, I don’t plan on hurting anyone at all.”

Tenharien didn’t look too hard out of respect and then shook his head and dusted his hands off some.

“I’m glad your sooo inclined to help us newly graduated ****-ups.” He said sarcastically and scoffed. He only joked really, since it was surely apparent to everyone that he wanted this over quickly.

“It’s all good though. No bullying here, I’m not the one who took the gun out remember haha, I just wanna make sure no one gets hurt for absolutely no reason. Besides, the more people who have are back, means the more credibility we have to our story if it comes down to that.”

Something was keeping him from acting like a complete jackass but he was actually happy about that. Must have been the coffee he drank this morning.

“My name is Tenharien Calmcacil, Nazgul 6, Flight 2. Call-sign Gingerbread man.”
"Run, run, run as fast as you can..."
Tenharien 'Gingerbread man' Camlcacil
FM/ CRW/ Nazgul Squadron/ Flight 2/ Nazgul 6/ (=A=)
http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tenharien_Calmcacil
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  708
March 1, 2008 3:15:13 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Rose Thorn

Skylla watched Thaan accept the handshake.  He brought his head down and shook it as though to clear some kind of emotional fog out of it.

“I’m sorry, I generally don’t try to cause confrontation,” apologized Thaan.  “I just officially returned to the Navy today and I still have mixed feelings about it.  I shouldn’t be taking it out on you Nazgul folk because you have nothing to do with it.”  Sion points to the red and grey insignia upon his shoulder.  “Kaph Squadron was my life and now it’s gone.”  Sion looked over at Bread.  “Sorry about getting bent out of shape about the Junior comment.  Obviously we’re all on the edge right now.  Can’t get anything done if we’re ready to snap at the other’s throat.  Nice to meet you all too before I forget.”  Skylla felt the tension leave the room.

It’s interesting how you hid your emotions so well before the squadron was disbanded but now you announce them openly to the world.  I hope you quickly learn how to be tactful about such a sensitive matter again.  Captains can still shoot you out of the air lock.  On the other hand, it’s good that you’re not bottling everything up like you used to.  I just hope you don’t do something stupid like try to storm the bridge.

Girias reminded her of Cyleaf.  Not physically since there was the obvious lack of facial tattooing on Girias and Cyleaf didn’t have any hair.  The similarity was in the fact that they both seemed scary on the outside but were really good, kind people on the inside.  She barely knew Girias, but she could see it in him...

(OCC: Short, but lets me get my two cents in finally.  Lousy seems to have a direction he’s going in so I’m not going to waste his time with filler.  285 Words.)
ESC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited March 1, 2008 3:40:42 PM)]
Lousy
ComNet n00b

Lousy

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  18
Total Posts:  60
March 1, 2008 4:44:20 PM    View the profile of Lousy 
A huge load of burden falls off of his chest when he accepts his handshake and he starts smiling like a lunatic who had just received a new gun for Christmas, something to make stuff go boom boom. After some quick number crunching he calculated that their fighting capability had just increased with a really big amount with nothing more than a handshake. The chance of success, he thought, had risen from 54% to a good 76% now. Very good odds for a small group of pilots.

"So, everybody, it would seem that we are now a small group of pilots. Each and everyone has their own background, personal quirks and other funny stuff that I'll gladly learn about over a good cup of hot, steaming caffeinated fluid. But for now, we need a battle plan. And I do believe that would be the nerds task, my task. Through some nice quality hacking I managed to find out where there's a link to our drug dealing friends, a small room with alot of traffic. My suggestion would be, obviously, to get our behinds over there and find someone to explain what's happening, and maybe put a stop to whoever's behind all of this. Anyone got anything against my idea, or shall we go with it ?"

Without really caring for any answer from the others he puts his blaster away and starts walking in a direction, waving for the others to come join him as time is of the essence. Girias and the small group of pilots start running and are making good time, as they're nearing pretty close. All of a sudden Girias turns his head to a different hallway, stops for a few seconds, and finds a shortcut. Following the shortcut the group gets to the room a lot faster but at a certain point Girias grabs his blaster and starts shooting, just a few seconds later the rest sees enemy pilots whom are now laying down on the ground, stunned.

Bashing the door open, Girias runs inside and points a gun in the face of the man with the highest ranking inside after shooting several of the pilots standing at different places in the room. A calm voice comes out of Girias' mouth, no anger to be detected or anything else.

"Alright, I want answers and by Exar-Kun, I want them now."

The man, scarred and old, looks at Girias, smiles, nods and starts talking. Only he says the things Girias isn't interested in, threats.

"Young man, it would seem that you are in no place to point the gun and demand answers for some questions you thought up on a whim. I have been an officer on this deck for several years and I do not take well to having a gun pointed at my face!"

Girias' eyes blink once, twice, three times. What could this mean, is he lying or is he speaking the truth? Several questions are flying through his head at the same time, his head is crunching numbers, information and other things in his head. Memories of other pirates he had met in the past, senior and junior officers. Suddenly he starts comparing him to other Pirate Commanders, and he remembers a small tattoo in the neck. Taking a step forward he pulls down the Commanders collar and sees the tattoo.

"I knew it, you really are one of those scum. Now then, mind answering what you're doing on this beautiful ship ? Oh, and do it quickly. My trigger finger is getting a bit itchy after all the shooting I've done so far."

The commander did nothing but smile, look at Girias and starts rubbing his hands. Looking at him from top to bottom he opens his mouth and starts speaking to him.

"Very well done, you found out that I truly am a senior officer of the pirates. Although you might have missed a key thing, information is pointless to a dead man, which you will be in a matter of seconds."

The rest of the group had just entered the room, after taking care of the other guards, when they also heared the death threat made to Girias. Girias smiles, raises the blaster to a pinpoint location beside the man's eyebrows and sets the Blaster to kill.

"Goodbye, Mr. Space Pirate."

His finger slowly pulls the trigger back but before he could fire a very young man had emerged from behind a small computer with a rifle and had fired several shots at Girias. Being surprised he couldn't shoot the Pirate and gets hit in the right arm which makes him drop his blaster. The old man punches Girias and tries to make a run for it. While falling down, he points at the old man and yells for the others to get him, just before hitting the floor and nearly losing consciousness.

OOC:
799 words, oh fearless leaders.
VEN
Leading Crewman Girias 'Lousy' Bomban
LCRW Girias/Nazgul 3-12/Phoenix Wing/VEN/VE/(=A=)
[This message has been edited by Lousy (edited March 1, 2008 5:18:12 PM)]
Gingerbreadman
ComNet Novice

Gingerbreadman

Post Number:  27
Total Posts:  27
March 1, 2008 5:12:27 PM    View the profile of Gingerbreadman 
“Returning? Why did you leave again?”

Thaan could have said that, but Tenharien definitely did not hear him say it. He couldn’t think of any good reason at all to leave the navy.

“Anyway don’t worry about earlier, I really don’t mind at all, Thaan.”

Tenharien then rubbed his head while he looked at Lousy. He always seemed to have something going through his head, and he was right because he began to speak of plans and other such things all at once.

“You’re a nerd, you say? Well I don’t really see any problems with the plan right now. We should go over there, that’s right, though we do need proof, hey-!”

As Tenharien finished speaking, Lousy ran off, yet again, his mind obviously set as it was. But unlike the others, Tenharien walked a fast pace instead of running, still keeping the rest within distance. Girias began to kick at a door in the distance and at that point, Tenharin ran towards them again about to grab him and ask him what the hell he was doing. But it was too late, and again, rash actions had lead to a pointless fight.

“What the ****? What happened to your plan? You said you didn’t want to hurt anyone else? Sweet mercy this guy I swear. You expect anyone to believe us after this?!”

Tenharien quickly took out his gun and tapped his leg with it as he watched from th doorway to cover the others. He rolled his eyes as the man spoke, obvious in agitation and then it was found out who he really was.

“I would listen actually, he has shot about 13 people just under the last few hours. While I’m in the talking mood, are any of you from Soccoro?” One man slowly raised his hand and Tenharien walked over to him, smiling. “Wonderful, so am I!” He cocked his arm back and then slugged the man directly in his eye, knocking him to the ground. Mother******.”

But then another commotion broke out, and an older man had made  run for it.

“What?! You didn’t secure him?”

As the others ran after him, Tenharien took it upon himself to shut the emergency door and lock it to code.
"Run, run, run as fast as you can..."
Tenharien 'Gingerbread man' Camlcacil
FM/ CRW/ Nazgul Squadron/ Flight 2/ Nazgul 6/ (=A=)
http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tenharien_Calmcacil
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  709
March 1, 2008 7:52:44 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Pirates?! How the hell did pirates infiltrate the most important ship in the whole Vast Imperial Fleet!?  Damn, I leave for only half a year and everything is falling apart.

Thaan was currently in hot pursuit of the old guy.  Some how he had found himself taking point.  He figured that there were only so many security gaps to take advantage of on a ship this tightly run.  There couldn’t be more than a dozen or so aboard.  He kept his eyes peeled, though in such close quarters it would be his quick pilot reaction time that would save him.  The enemy seemed to have lead the rag tag squad in a maintenance corridor judging by the exposed piping and the general cramped feeling to it.  There was a sudden flash of steel.  Without thinking, Thaan found himself clutching a wrist and rapidly twisting it.  A knife clanked harmlessly to the ground.  He swung the pistol around in his other hand so he was holding by the barrel and proceeded to whack the pirate over the head with the grip in a swift fashion.

“All done without a single mg of drugs in my blood stream short of caffeine,” Sion yelled back to Krius.

“You’re never going to let me live that down, are you?” said Krius.

“Nope.”

“Hey, Girias and Tenharien aren’t with us anymore,” stated Krius.

“I don’t understand why, Girias was only shot,” said Sion sarcastically.  “I don’t know why Bread isn’t with us, probably stayed behind to help the poor man.”

“If you can talk you’re not running hard enough,” chimed in Skylla.

“What’s the point?” said Thaan as he began to slow down.  “Let’s face it, this guy is a tricky bastard.  He ran us into this network of pipes and wiring because it was easy for him to loose us in such an environment.  We have several of them out cold right now, they should be a good enough ticket as any to get us all out of this mess.  Besides, running through this hell hole is only asking to get ambushed.  Let’s head back and regroup with the slow people.”

The group of veterans ran into Girias and Tenharien part way back to the small room.

“Where do you folks thing you are going?” asked Bread.

“Back the way we came,” replied Sion.

“Here’s the problem, that’s no longer an option,” said Tenharien.  “I barred off our path with the emergency door.”

Sion looked around at the group of pilots.  “Guess we’re going to have to go through the land of electricians and plumbers after all.  Hope none of you are Closter phobic because...”

Girias cut the Ensign off.  “Why did you let him get away?”

“It’s kind of easy to loose a bunch of pilots when you have a maze of a thousand escape routes to choose from,” replied the former SC.

“What if he is able to contact security?” asked Lousy.

“Contrary to the example they’ve made today, security isn’t completely stupid.  They have the same resources you can hack into and more.  They’re going to find that the Pirates’ radio use and movements to be rather fishy pretty quickly now.  He’s not going to rat on us because he doesn’t want to get caught himself.  With that settled, any body got any ideas?”

(OCC: 555 words.)

[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited March 1, 2008 9:03:50 PM)]
Lousy
ComNet n00b

Lousy

Post Number:  19
March 5, 2008 7:44:27 AM    View the profile of Lousy 
"Well then, thank god for that and for you knowing. That'll make things a bunch easier for us all. Well then, I suggest that we get to moving, he's gaining terrain. My suggestion would be that Sion, you take the point because you seem to have rather good reactions. Following you, and in that order, should be Bread, Krius, Skylla for her height and I'll close the row. Seeing as that my leg won't permit me follow you all so I'll try to stay close and keep enemies off of our tails. If you see the chance to catch that commander, go for it but let us know. Yelling 'There he is, the bastard is running that way is good enough for me. Anyone got any problems with this? Yes, no ? Alright then, lets get going. And lets just hope that he leads us to his base, that would be perfect for us all."

But just before the group gets into motion he lowers himself to the ground, cuts a piece of cloth off of the uniform of one the pirates using a small pocket knife and then wraps it around the wound, to allow for better movement. Standing up and walking is a bit easier now, but still hurts a tad. After taking a few steps he loses balance and falls down, only to see the blaster that shot his leg. After putting it on safety and removing the chamber it makes for a pretty good walking stick. He also quickly grabs one of the blasters that had fallen out of the hand of one of the stunned pilots.  Getting back up he apologises for the delay and starts moving with the others.

For a good half hour the groups gets to a rather steady pace, keeping around 30 feet between the everyone, except a distance of 60 feet between Skylla and Lousy, his wounds is slowing him down a bit.
Although his wound hurts a bit when moving his leg, he hasn't quit smiling, not for a millisecond. And determined not to let the distance between him and Skylla, the scary woman, get any bigger he pushes himself and starts closing the gap. When reaching a crossover point between several corridors the group gets shot upon and ducks for cover. Girias, arriving last, was the first one to have his blaster ready and also the first one to hit one of the pirates in the chest, making him fall backwards, hitting a ventilation shaft with his head. All of a sudden, Bread yells to the group and squeezes off a few blasts from his handgun:

"I can see him, I see the old fart climbing the ladder over there."

Girias looked up, seeing that the distance is runnable for everyone without getting hit except for himself. He also notices that the angle between the walls around the ladder don't allow for the pirates to fire on the people on the ladder. He smiles while thinking that he gets to play the hero and sacrifice himself for the rest of the group. Taking the second blaster out of his pocket he fires off several shots, pinning down the enemies and starts yelling orders.

"Quickly, everyone, run to the ladder while I'll cover you all. Trust me, rely on me. I'll do this thing."

He could see that everyone is having doubts about running past enemy lines but his smile makes them feel comfortable, and they all decide that they could do it. First of all Sion starts running, but also fires several shots that bounce off of the walls and make some nice sputtering sound when hitting an electricity cable. After he made it, everyone start firing just before and during the next one's run, and then the next and so on until only Girias is left. But while everyone encourages him to run over to them he waves and continues to shoot at the pirates.

"Sorry guys, but it would seem that my leg is giving out and that I won't be able to make the run like this. So ... wait a minute, what's that ?"

He looks and sees something that vaguely resembles pipes that transport cold air all over the ship, needed to cool down several of the ships bigger systems. When shooting one of the smaller pipes on the ground a huge batch of air escapes upwards, blinding the pirates standing near it. With just one enemy capable of firing he shoots him in the chest with both of the blasters and starts running as fast as he can. The pirates have recovered from the cold air but before being able to shoot again Girias finally manages to reach the ladder and grabs it with both hands. Climbing would seem hard with only one leg but everyone helps him and quickly pulls him up. After leaving the ladder Sion hits the emergency close button and the hatch closes down with Girias lying next to it gasping for air. But before Girias could catch his breath everyone start moving again, following the tunnel they're in now. Which only has one exit.

After getting to the exit Sion and Bread quickly push everybody to the sides in the darkness with absolute silence while everybody can hear an entire platoon of Pirates running to the room. All of a sudden they hear the cold, bitter voice of a woman.

"Hmmm, it looks like the old fart lied after all. There's no one here, so then, everybody. Lets get back and get us some good food, I'm dieing for some cake."

after the sound of reïnforced boots clanging on the ground dies, everyone lets out a sigh and relax a bit, but with a blaster in the hand. Then Scylla takes the point and starts speaking.

"Well then, I don't know about you all but I think we're in the heart of the lion. And I damn well don't like it. So, everyone watch your back because now we're seriously outnumbered, out manned and out gunned. I don't want to have to carry your sorry dead bodies back because you were too stupid to survive. Thaan and I will be taking point and command now, so don't even think about doing something stupid that could lead to our deaths.

OOC:
Well, I got some decent writing done. Gentlemen, it's up to you now.  1048 words. If anyone needs to reach me, you can e-mail me or MSN me at [email protected]
VEN
[This message has been edited by Lousy (edited March 7, 2008 12:35:25 AM)]
Lousy
ComNet n00b

Lousy

Post Number:  20
March 8, 2008 1:29:48 PM    View the profile of Lousy 
"Right, no objections. So that means we're in charge now, Thaan."

Skylla said, with her head held high and smiling like a crazy person. She grabs her blaster and starts walking down the corridor, looking for the pirates main base while also looking out for any pirates in firing range. Everyone closely follows her while Girias limps behind, out of breath and a damaged leg. While walking, the group starts conversing about possible reason why there are Pirates aboard the Atrus although the volume is pretty low so their voices aren't capable of carrying too far off. Suddenly, after nothing but silence, Thaan projects his ideas on the rest of the group.

"My best bet would just be pirates who got attracted by the Black and Drug Market aboard the Atrus, smuggling and selling drugs on board of our beautiful Atrus. Getting their leaders to confess would be enough to clear our names."

Bread nods saying he agrees with Thaan's idea and slightly drewls when he smells the lovely odor of vegetable soup that fills the most of the corridors around these parts. Yet unlike Bread all the others grab their weapons because they know that the smell of the soup means that they're getting closer and closer to the Pirates. After a few yards Bread gets the right idea and responds by taking his blaster from the holder and holding it in front of him, ready to shoot any enemies.

After a few handsigns made by Skylla, Thaan nods and runs to the opposite end of the corridor and looks at Girias and Krius, waiting for them to move. The two are confused by what is transspiring followed by a sighing Thaan who then explains to the two what he wants them to do. After the brief explanation the two nod agreeing and while crossing the corridor they whisper to each other "Freaks". Giggling like two little school girls they regain their composure when Thaan looks at the two of them pretty annoyed.

After a short walk everyone stop in the shadows of the end of the corridor leading into the main room, filled with alot of people. Thaan and Skylla sign to each other battle plans they think would work the best which they then explain to the other people of the group whom are on their side of the hallway, very silent ofcourse.

Girias takes a look of the room, although his position makes it rather hard to make a full analyse but he gets a good glimpse of everything and pictures it in his head, after resetting to his starting position behind Bread ofcourse. What he saw was a huge room, almost the size of half a football field with cabinets everywhere, marked with stickers of alphabetic ordening. On the left side he saw about fourteen people, digging through luggage looking for their contraband while four people stationed in a square around them are armed and standing guard. On the right side several people are lunching, including the female voice they heard when first arriving on this floor.

Girias himself alone could never take on this many people, no matter how drugged he would be, thank god for his compagnons.All of a sudden he feels something poking in his back, when turning around he sees a small crate that already has been opened. When looking inside he sees several round objects which are clearly fragmentation grenades that could really be handy. Taking the grenades from the crate he gives one to each of the group and keeps two for himself. Smiling, nearly laughing, he looks at the others, waiting for the action about to happen.

OOC:
Okay, here's the set up and the pitch. Someone go and hit us a home run with a good fight scene ^^
VEN

MSN : [email protected]
Lousy
ComNet n00b

Lousy

Post Number:  21
March 11, 2008 11:02:27 AM    View the profile of Lousy 
Girias takes a deep breath as he looks at the room filled with enemies, who luckily aren't paying attention to the group of pilots. Skylla and Sion kept showing hand signs to each other with the rest of the group not understanding even the slightest bit of them. Luckily though, Skylla and Thaan translated for the other pilots on their side of the corridor.

"Girias, you and Krius throw your grenades together at the group to the left. Right after that Bread, Thaan and Skylla will throw their at the people who are eating their lunch. Immediately after that Bread and Skylla would take out the 4 guards, standing around the people on the left while the others would take out the rest of the pirates. Got it ?"

The two of them nod at Sion. Girias looks down at his grenade, thinks about how this is going to make a huge sound which will definetely be heard by other crewmen, thus leading to people going down here to arrest us all, better make this plan succeed then.

Grasping his grenade very tightly, he waits for the signal from Sion and, when received, he jumps up and throws the grenade. Two grenades fly through the air, Girias' flies a bit too far and Krius' lacks a feet in distance, weakening the effects of the grenades. Although weakened, the grenades still pack enough punch to take out most of the people on the left while the other grenades are now flying through the air. Before any of the pirates can realise what exactly is happening, 5 grenades have exploded and have taken out most of the pirates. The others are disarmed, confused, damaged or just plain wounded or dead. The added bonus of five people armed with blasters shooting is just too much for most of the pirates. The grenades have killed 7 and have wounded 17 pirates and the first barrage of lasers took out most of the armed pirates. A quick fight later and more pirates are now lying down on the ground, stunned. A few pirates are now sticking their arms in the air, surrendering. Girias steps forwards, points his blaster at the highest ranked one of them and starts threatening him.

"Drop everything that can be used like a weapon, stick your hands up in the air and give yourself up."

A good five minutes later and everyone of the still living and not stunned pirates are disarmed, cuffed and now talking about possible means to decrease their punishment. Then the groups starts disarming and cuffing the remainder of the pirates. When all is done, they all take a break and relax, while Girias goes and finds the Pirate Commander that had ealier escaped them.

"Hello my good pirate man, didn't I tell you you were going to die ? It looks like you won't die, yet, but you Will be imprisoned for a long long time for the smuggling of narcotic goods. You're looking at atleast 15 years in the brig man, I hope you enjoy them."

Laughing he walks away and sees a group of Storm Troopers running inside and pointing their weapons at the pirates and the group of pilots who are now taking a breather and smiling at the Storm Troopers. After the interrogation of the pirates it's the turn of the pilots. After a few hours of interrogation the captain had left the room for information. When he got back Giras was smiling really badly.

"Alright, I take it you already know what I'm about to say. All charges have been cleared towards you and all the other pilots that have been targeted as possible narcotic smugglers. You're free to go, Leading Crewman Girias Bomban."

Girias salutes at the officer, smiles and walks out of the quarters. Going back to get a bite to eat and meeting the pilots he had asked to meet in the mess hall. After grabbing the food he sees the pilots sitting down and joins them, smiling and laughing at the same time.

OOC:
674 words. Voila, and This is Done, everyone thanks for the coöperation, I had alot of fun writing in this topic.
VEN

MSN : [email protected]
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Nazgul Squadron: New People Waiting on the Old  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:18:48 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 129  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >