ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  386
Total Posts:  1385
  RE: Placing words ~ Saph and Draco
January 8, 2008 5:08:44 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Draco's hand dropped to his blaster and thumbed it on and set it on the lethal setting, expecting an attack and ready for one at the same time.

The man saw that too and opened his eyes wide. "No.. I don't.. I mean.. I am not one..." He muttered and Saphira smiled as he backed up toget her a key for their own room. Saphira looked over to Draco and saw his reaction. Knowing that she would have to talk to him about why soon.

"Here.. just.. just go.. "  The human mumbled as the female took the key. Saphira grabbed Draco's hand and they left.

"Rebels?.." Draco started to huff. A stern look from Saphira made him quiet down as they went up a set of satirs leading to their own room. She took the key card and slide it threw the door. A click and it opened. The room inside having a full view of the inside club. Unbeignknownest to the patrons of course. It was a fairly spacious room. Louge chairs, sofa and computer.

"I have had suspicions for months Draco.. but I don't know if it's true.. If he was telling the truth he would have made a stupid mistake a long time ago.. I wasn't leading you off.. It's called aggressive negoations..."

She gave him a sly smile..
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

DI/SGT Saphira Striker/STC Academy/Dreshda/Tadath/VEA/VE

Author/ESS Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  125
Total Posts:  166
January 8, 2008 9:13:11 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco returned the smile. "Like I said, you do have one hell of a way of negotiating." He hoped Saph would understand. It wasn't that he thought that she had anything to do with rebels nessasarily. It was just that the last time he had heard of anything major that the rebels were involved in, it was slaughtering his family.

Now all of the sudden, he was in a rink a dink club somewhere that might be full of them...and he was just sitting there doing nothing about it. Head between his legs like gundark with a bad case of constipation. This situation was just as akward as could be, considering his past. He was just going to be rowled up and gittery. He knew more than anyone, that if he was going to avenge his family, it was going to take time, and probably alot if it. They weren't just going fall outta the sky and bless him with their presence.

He needed to relax, so he decided to look around, get a feel for the place. He walked to the window and stood there and stared out at the patrons. What a pack of sad, gullable little hutts they were, the whole lot of them. It disgusted Draco to see people waste away their lives eating and drinking expensive food and drinks, wasting their credits away by gambling or hiring some cheap thrill of a woman who would more than likely be discovered dead in an abandoned alkeyway the next day. Draco pitied the lot of them. None of them knew the sensation of battle, or war. They knew not the thrill of a chase or tracking their prey. And they were ignorant to the glory of killing and assasination. They were deprived indeed.

He began to tour the inside of the room. Hump, nothing special or out of the ordinary. Except a small box sitting on top a tiny table in a corner beside the massive window that overlooked the interrior of the club. He strolled over and examined the small metal box. It was cold and hard but yet inscribed into its frame an intracate design that no doubt came from some species near unknown space. He opened the box and found a rolled cigars in it with a lighter placed beside them.

He grabbed one of the smokes and raised it to his nose. *sniff* "Oh damn. This is homegrown wampa ragweed. *sniff* And it's fresh. Me and Thannos used to share a smoke of this after a long battle." The smile he had on his face was one of sheer delight. He picked up the lighter and began to soften up one tip by licking it...almost passionately. He then bit off the tip and fell into the couch. He sank back and made himself comfortable and lit the smoke. He drew in a deep breath and blew the smoke back out again.

He turned ti Saph and smiled. "So my Queen, what do we do now?"
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  126
January 8, 2008 9:24:59 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
OOC:
sorry for the lame post Saph. It could have been better, I know.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  389
January 8, 2008 9:30:45 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She watched as he tore threw the room half expecting to find it rigged with a bomb or some hidden door with Rebels in it. The Twi'lek wasn't sure why he was so edgy as if she did something wrong. Saphira could understand the whole thing with his family but she too lost hers.

Yeah they were alive but she kept part of it hidden from Draco. Biting her lower lip she crossed her arms and watched as he started to smoke to get high. It wasn't one of the high lights  as she turned and walked over to the sofa and took a seat. Crossing her legs  she peered threw the glass and  watched as  diffrent species  danced and drew attention to the women that were there.

"So my Queen, what do we do now?"

She shrugged, flickering her lek in utter annoyance for a moment before turning to peer at him.

"I don't care.. whatever.."

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  127
January 9, 2008 8:51:37 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco wondered why her mood had changed so swiftly. He followed her gaze and found that she was looking at a green Twi'lek who was dancing on a stage backed by an all Bith band. He looked at her and said, "Oh. Saph no need to worry. She ain't got nothing on you." she gave him an angry look. "It's not that Draco. I guess I thought better of you then smoking illegal substances." Draco laughed and said, "Look, this stuff is illegal, but not because it's a drug or anything, because it's not anything of the sort. It's illegal because it's natural and the Empire can't tax it.
It is herbal and is no more harmful than drinking Corellian spiced tea."

He leaned in closer to her and said, "But if it's of any importance to you, I think I may have proved your suspicions correct." She turned a skeptical gaze on Draco. "This better be good Draco. It better not be an attempt to gain my forgiveness."

"It's not." he responded, "Why would I need to gain your forgiveness when I have done nothing wrong Saph?" He gave his usual cocky smile.
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  128
January 9, 2008 9:02:46 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco continued, "Back in the day, when the Empire first began funding my family, the Rebels made many failed attempts to raid my Guild hall. We found this stuff on many of them and liked it. So we investigated in an attempt to locate more of it. We found that the Empire wouldn't allow  us to get it because it meant mingleing with the enemy. So we told them about what we discovered on the bodies at the guild hall."

"They granted us permission to grow it from the seeds, so we did."
The look upon her features suggested that she was lost.
"Don't you see what I'm trying to say? Because this stuff is here, you can bet someone here is either hanging around with Rebels...or they ARE a Rebel." Her eyes widened is surprise as a loud hissing erupted around the room. They jumped up alert and ready. "What is that sound?" she asked in panic. Draco looked at her in desperation and said, "Gas is pumping into the room. Your friend is attempting to kill us."
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  129
January 9, 2008 11:14:58 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Saphira ran to the door and upon examining it she yelled, "It's magnetically sealed." She moved over to the locking mechinism, "Let me see if I can cross wire it. Until then, try and hold your breath."She said as she ripped the access panel away from it, never looking at Draco.

"There's no time!" she heard Draco say, then she heard a loud crash. She turned to look and Draco was gone and the gas was filtering out of the room. Outside and down below she heard choas ensue. People running, screaming, cursing and now...blaster fire. She walked to the edge and peered over. Down below, Draco had a huge table flipped on its side and he was ducked down behind it, using it for safety.

He was motioning for her to jump..."Go ahead! I'll cover you!" he shouted above the loud chaos.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  393
January 9, 2008 12:52:00 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
..."Go ahead! I'll cover you!"  Draco yelled to her. She didn't wait any further and leapt into the air. The chaos filled room gave her perfect cover as she landed and backed away. Draco was right behind her as he dropped shortly behind her.

Damn that human.. I swear I will gut him...

She thought in rage when Draco grabbed her. Both fell to the ground when blaster fire zapped overhead. Her eyes scanned the crowd and she could see movment. Not sure if they were rebels or just hired goons Saphira grabbed her weapon and fired a few rounds back. Draco turned to look at her.

"You know how to pick'em" He snarled

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  130
January 9, 2008 1:12:39 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
"You sure know how to pick em." Draco snareled. She looked at him and that's when she noticed the huge shard of glass still in his left thigh. He was bleeding badly but didn't seemed to care...or maybe he didn't notice. He was just returning fire and with excelent accuracy.

She was just thinking how impressive he really was when he got her attention. "There he goes"  "What?" She yelled over the noise. He pointed a finger toward the exit, "Wiklo! He's trying to escape." with that he took aim a let loose two shots. They both missed, but not by much. She spotted the human. He was weaving in and out of the chaos and making his way to the door. She roared in anger and screamed, "Let's go!"

They made their way to the exit and had to drop a few guards on the way. Just when they got to the hallway that led to the door, Draco recieved a blaster bolt to the back of his right shoulder. He spun on his heels and raised the blaster. He fired, the bolt hit the guard in the chest and he fell in a heap on the floor. Draco then turned and fled with Saph.

When they got outside, they saw Wiklo's speeder zoom off. Draco raised a hand and whistled while Saph cursed under her breath. A taxi stopped and they jumped in. Draco pointed, "Follow that speeder."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  394
January 9, 2008 2:08:59 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
He was hurt  but if they let him escape there was going ot be hell to pay. Doc for sure would want to know why the hell she got herself  into this situation  in the first place. This was no more then a mission and now she made more then enough to get what she needed to take down a major rebel cell. Just as she was about to get into the speeder Saph didn't see the hit come  from behind as someone threw a vibro dagger into her back shoulder. Searing pain made her scream and fall foward. Part of the blade hitting her Lekku wich only added to the pain. Draco turned and pulled her into the car, kicking the drive out.

"The VE will repay you.." He snarled and then realised Saph's screams were of pain and not just anger. He turned back to see blood dripping into the seat.

"Just drive..." She snarled, reaching back and pulled the weapon out.

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  131
January 9, 2008 5:08:48 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
"Just drive!" came the reply. Draco looked at the door again and saw alot of armed guards swarming out of the entrance. "Stay down!" Draco said while ducking and pushing the throttles to maximum. The speeder rocketed forward, applying enough G's to force Draco back into his seat.
When it was all clear, Draco raised up and scanned the street ahead, looking for any sign of Wiklo. Finally, he spotted him just before he cut through a low tunnel. Draco immediately adjusted the proper controls to follow.

Saph sat up and leaned back in the seat. "You okay?" Draco asked in a somewhat concerned tone. "Fine." came her irritated response. "Just keep driving and quit worrying." Draco leaned forward slightly as if doing this would make the speeder go faster. As soon as they entered the tunnel, they recieved a rude awakening when another speeder narrowly missed them and honked their horn in frustration. "Frak! He took us in against traffic!" Draco yelled. "Oh, wonderful." Saph said as she put her forehead into the palm of one hand.

Beep...Honk...Honk...Honk...Beep. Lights flashed wildly in his eyes as he swerved in and out of traffic. He was getting weak from loss of blood and his vision was growing blurry. He wondered if he could navigate the dark tunnel, against traffic with his vision in the condition it was in...he doubted it, Draco was good...but not that good. "I'm going to adjust our course a bit." Draco said calmly. She lifted her face out of her hand and looked around. "Arw you insane?! There's nowhere to go!" she yelled. Draco responded only by looking at her and giving her a cocky smile. Then he said, "Hey, it's me." He leaned forward and with one hand, he opened a panel that Saph didn't even know was there.

He tweaked a couple of wires and said, "Here we go. Hold on to something."  "What do you mean hold on to something? Dracoooooo!" Before she even finished, he swung the speeder toward the curved side of the tunnel. The speeder rode up it and onto the roof of the tunnel. They began to fall but Draco quickly tweaked another wire and the car almost magnetically sucked back to the roof. They were now diving upside down.

Saph was screaming all sorts of curse words, but with all the traffic and echos from the tunnel, Draco couldn't quite make them out. He just simply laughed. When they reached the end of the tunnel, the speeder just flipped and landed rightside up again. "WOOHOOOO!" shouted Draco as the speeder landed and he steadied it. "If this is how every date is going to be with you honey, then were going out every night!" He smiled at Saphira and laughed. He had forgotten about his injuries...and he was enjoying this far too much.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  395
January 9, 2008 5:28:25 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saph was screaming all sorts of curse words, but with all the traffic and echos from the tunnel, Draco couldn't quite make them out. He just simply laughed. When they reached the end of the tunnel, the speeder just flipped and landed rightside up again. "WOOHOOOO!" shouted Draco as the speeder landed and he steadied it. "If this is how every date is going to be with you honey, then were going out every night!" He smiled at Saphira and laughed. He had forgotten about his injuries...and he was enjoying this far too much.

Draco speed on as Saphira  tore threw the back of the seat. Her eyes found the emergancy med kit and with a click it opened. Instantly she puiled out a bacta patch and  pushed Draco foward. Placing it against his wound before addign one to herself.  Just as if they were out in the middle of no where she treated themselves as best she could. The instant feel of relief was enough to add back energy hidden in the wound.  Her eyes looked up as Draco swerved around  the other drivers.

"I know where he is going..." Saph announced. Her own self knew there wasn't much in the city. There were the open plains and underground caverns. If he got away out there they'd lose him. "Turn left here.."

"What we'll lose him..." Draco growled.

"No.. we.. won't.. Just do as I say NOW.." She screamed the last word before reaching over and grabed at the stearing wheel. Her hand on his she turned sharply so that Draco had no chioce now but to go in that direction.

"What the Frak..." He turned his eyes to face her as she only gave him a blank look.

"Look.. theres no where he can hide in the city.. he's heading out intot he open feilds.. and theres only one way out.. he's trying to loose us in the city..."

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  132
January 10, 2008 8:49:04 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco returned his gaze to road in front of him. He knew that she was right and that she knew the area well. He was just upset that the action had ended...for now at least. "So, mind telling me how you know this guy or why he's trying to kill us maybe? Or maybe what your plan of action is? Anything?" he said while mataining a steady speed. He waited for her to answer and then looked at her wounds. "Your bleeding badly. Perhaps I should get you to a medical droid." he then reached out to touch her wounds in order to get better view.

It was then that he remembered his own wounds and began to feel the effects once again. The speeder swayed a little under his weak grip and vision. There came a loud screeching and a shower of sparks as they sideswiped a parked speeder before he jerked the controls back and steadied it once again.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  398
January 10, 2008 10:10:56 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saphira screamed in anger as Draco about caused their own accident. "Just drive.. don't worry about me.. I've suffered worse..."

She snapped pulling away from him as she took out a pain killer and shot it into her leg. Her lek flickered a bit and the pain left for the moment. "I know this scumbag  from watching him deal out his drugs to clients. So I took video feed not sure if they were criminals or rebels. I though hey.. I can do something here. So when I took the feed to him and displayed it he went all tense on me. Said he'd give me anything I wanted."

Draco nodded for a moment and took the speeder around another corner. He hoped the human thought he was safe now for what was to come...

"Anyway, I then knew this was more then just drug traffic. I thought weapons or an informant...."

Author/COL Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  133
January 10, 2008 11:25:41 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked unsatisfied, probably from lack of blood shed but unsatisfied none the less. He thought for a minute but seemed more spacey than in deep thought. He finaly raised his voice so that he could make sure that he was heard. Words a bit slurry he asked, "Please tell me that we don't have to take him into custody when we catch him. I want to shred him up...slowly"

Draco seemed to be shaking in delight of the very thought. He pulled back on the controls to raise the craft and miss a boulder that lay in their path.
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  134
January 10, 2008 11:39:31 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco blinked his eyes a few times in an attempt to clear his eye sight. He checked his holster with one hand to make certain his blaster was accounted for. It was there. He could now see a pool of blood on the floor as he looked down, it was also all over the speeder's door panel as well. Frak, I've lost alot of blood. He didn't know Wiklo too well, in fact he didn't know him at all. But he discovered enough about him in that few standard minutes to know one thing...Draco didn't like him...as a matter of fact, Draco hated him. Draco knew that when they found him, they were going to have to act fast or he may not make it back to base. But one thing was for sure, if Draco died here, it at least would be by Saphira's side...and their was not a single other person he would be more proud to die beside.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  399
January 10, 2008 12:08:35 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"No.. we don't..  The evidence I have on him and the establishment is enough proff.. He would be exacuted anyway..."

She shrugged and looked up ahead of them. Her eyes narrowed as she recongised the feint outline of Wilco's speeder. Damn it all. He had somehow managed to get ahead of them. Saphira looked over to Draco...

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  135
January 10, 2008 12:29:08 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco saw the sillouette of a speeder a good ways ahead of them. He looked to Saph. "I see him!" he exclaimed. She was looking at him in dispair, but he noted a slight bit of hopefulness there also. He smiled and said, "Grab the controls for a second." She was confused but complied. He crawled into the back seat and leaned over to the outside.

Saph then shuffler into the driver's seat. He opened a panel on the engine housing and started tinkering inside. There was a loud crackle and flash of white light. Instantly, the control board's lights all winked out and the craft began to slow. "Draco! What are you doing back there?I've lost power and control." "I know." Draco said almost too calmly. "Don't worry, I'll have it back online in a few seconds."  A few seconds later, everything cut back on. He jumped up in Saph's original seat.

"Try it now." Draco said. "Go ahead, don't be shy. Give it full throttle."
Saph pushed the trottkes forward and the craft shit forward. Judging from the wind speed, they were going alot faster than the vehicle was meant to travel. She looked ahead,"We're gainning on him!" she said excitedly. Draco just smiled and said, "I know."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  400
January 10, 2008 1:11:47 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Try it now." Draco said. "Go ahead, don't be shy. Give it full throttle."
Saph pushed the trottkes forward and the craft shit forward. Judging from the wind speed, they were going alot faster than the vehicle was meant to travel. She looked ahead,"We're gainning on him!" she said excitedly. Draco just smiled and said, "I know."

She felt her face warm and didn't know if it was from the fight or something else. Instead she only grinned as she leaned harder into the seat. They were gaining on their target.

"I didn't know you could do anything like that!!" She exclaimed with a purr.  Up ahead their foe was franticly trying to elude them and not working. Heart racing he  slamed the stick to the right and pulled off the edge of a hill. Gaining speed he leapt from the speeder in the attept to fake his death as  the speeder crached off into the trees ahead.

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  136
January 10, 2008 2:01:20 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco looked at her and laughed, "What did you think? That maybe since my family was battle hardened and lived to savagely rip apart any enemies, that we were some kind of primative group?" He laughed again.

She looked at him and grinned evily, "Well Draco, you can't deny that you are some sort of blood thirsty animal when you fight." She also laughed. He returned a lopsided grin and said, "Ah. Touché."  "But on the contrary, we are a very knowledgeable and rescourceful group. How do you supose we got the attention of the Empire before they began funding us?"

"Well." she said after a second's thought. "I guess I figured that your savage family would have been excellent on the frontline." she replied with a smirk. He looked at her and said, "Nope. We used to kill their commanding officers and steal their speeders. We'd then ride off into the sunset and find some ideal place to race them." He waited until she gave him a disgusted look, then he produced another cocky grin. She laughed and said, "Oh, your mocking me?"

He returned the laugh and said, "No way, I'd be much to frightened to mock the great Saphira Striker." She punched him in the arm and said, "Draco Korr, you just wait until we get back to base."

He laughed and said, "I can't wait."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  401
January 10, 2008 2:39:33 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
He returned the laugh and said, "No way, I'd be much to frightened to mock the great Saphira Striker." She punched him in the arm and said, "Draco Korr, you just wait until we get back to base."

He laughed and said, "I can't wait."

"On second thought.. perhaps I won't wait..." She gave him a grin but he couldn't respond as they watched the speeder crash. Saphira slowed the craft down, her eyes scanning the area. Draco flared his nose.

"He crashed..."

"No.. look.... He tried to fool us again..." She snapped, pulling herself out of the craft. "Theres many underground caverns..." She whispered to him and nodded off to the right. A series of underlaying brush was seen and Saph knew this particular area well from her own times here.

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  137
January 10, 2008 9:55:26 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco saw that she was alerted to something, but he didn't know what it was that was causing her lekku to get twisted. She was just sitting there, and staring at some shrubs in the distance. He exited the craft and drew and readied his blaster. "What is it Saph? What is it that you see or sense?" Draco tried like hell to strengthen his senses, but failed because he was distracted by both this situation and his injuries.

He turned to her and watched her use her skills to track her prey. She was impressive indeed. She exited the speeder and grabbed her weapon, "let's go, he IS in there." He followed her cautiously and together, they walked toward the shrubs, boots swishing in the grass in their wake.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  402
January 10, 2008 10:17:26 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
It wasn't all just the shrubs and tall grass as they pushed threw. THe twigs ahead of them were freshly snapped. Saphira smiled and pressed farther to the ground. Draco came up to her side, gumn in hand.

"Don't fire..The land threw here hasnt seen rain in a long time.."  Yea. Fire would be bad and that would mean big trouble from the city as well as the command for their calessness. Wilco knew that else he would have fired on them both already.  Tilting her head to the right she moved on. 

Not far ahead there was a set of underground caverns. Some she had explored and others not. But theese ones would be new for her.  Saph kne he had fled into them.

"We go in carefully.. I don';t know those caverns.. and WIlco may know..."

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  138
January 11, 2008 9:59:30 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
She was right, because they didn't know those caverns, it might be difficult to track their prey. But he was skilled and rescourceful and because she was also just so, he had no doubt that Wiklo's breaths were now limited. He followed her into the caverns.

It was quite dark in the caverns...he liked it. It was also very humid, the humidity made his skin feel very moist and sticky...he didn't like THAT. He watched as Saphira took in her surroundings. He wasn't sure, but she had a look about her that suggested that if she spent long enough in here, she could figure the cave out. It was strange, it was almost as if she had been here before.

Draco holstered his blaster so he didn't instinctively. He would be more intrested in just ripping him apart and basking in his blood anyway. Yes, Wiklo had no idea who he was dealing with, because if he had, he would more than likely have chosen to go down with his speeder. It wouldn't be the first scum who took themselves out because DRACO KORR was after them.
DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  139
January 11, 2008 12:00:26 AM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco and Saph followed the caverns deep into planet's crust. He didn't know for sure how far down they were, but he estimated that they were aproximately three or four standard miles into the caverns. Although they had discovered several other exits, they found no signs that they had been used anytime recently. Which meant that Wiklo hadn't used any of them. And beside that fact, Saph kept insisting she knew this man and that she just knew he hadn't left the caverns.

Draco wasn't too sure. He knew Wiklo was just as scared of his two pursuers as a Tatooinian would be of a Tusken Raider. He feared that Wiklo was not stupid enough to stay down here with to killers pursuing him. Draco had seen his kind before, they were normally so eager to escape, that they often left the saftey of their hiding spots too soon and ended up running right into the clutches of their enemies. Draco normally loved and craved the thrill of a hunt, but this time he hoped that Wiklo was that type of prey. His leg was still bleeding badly and he feared that he wouldn't make it out of these caverns.

"Maybe he got so scared he took his own life." Draco said jokingly but hopefully at the same time. She didn't look at Draco, but she responded, "I don't think so Drake. I know him and he's not the type that scares easily." Draco didn't hesitate to respond. "Then why is he running? Let me guess, he was so happy we killed his guard, thrilled that we threatened his life, glad we discovered his seceret and loved that we turned his establishment into a grand melee that he is running because he's that fraking happy?" She stopped and looked at him in impatience. Draco looked as innocent as possible. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "What? What did I say?" He smiled and said, "Look, all I'm saying is that it's a possibility that he got too scared and left via one of the exits."

She sighed and spun back around. "Drake, I know this man. He didn't leave. He's hiding, trying to surprise us." Draco gave a defeated look and snorted, "No. Of course not." She continued walking but said calmly, "God Draco, you can get very irritateing sometimes." Draco gave that cocky lopsided grin and said, "I know."
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  403
January 11, 2008 3:03:31 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She sighed and spun back around. "Drake, I know this man. He didn't leave. He's hiding, trying to surprise us." Draco gave a defeated look and snorted, "No. Of course not." She continued walking but said calmly, "God Draco, you can get very irritateing sometimes." Draco gave that cocky lopsided grin and said, "I know."

The Twi'lek ignored him and wondered more on what the frak they were going to tell command once they got back. Hopefully they would have Wilco's cooling corpse as proof that they just didn't vanish. Her lekku twitched slighty as she held her hand out towards Draco. One of the best things of her speices was the abailty to see much better in darkness, and use her lekku to feed on emotion. AS it was now.. picking up farther down the tunnel..fear...

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  140
January 11, 2008 5:02:09 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco saw Saph react strangly followed by a subtle twitch from her lekku. She then began to walk slowly down the cavern. He knew that she had picked something up. This is it. She found him...time to spring the trap. She turned to see if Draco was following...he was gone. She shrugged and continued walking. She knew Draco didn't flee, he wasn't that type and she could still feel his presence with her lekku. Draco was close by...somewhere.

She followed her senses, inching ever so slowly toward a huge boulder. She was getting close...she could almost taste his fear. He was behind that boulder. She pulled out her blaster but more so to scare him. She knew she couldn't fire her weapon in here. "Wiklo! I know your there! Come out now and maybe we'll leave your carcuss in one piece! But if you make me come after you, we'll be taking your body out of here piece by piece"
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  404
January 11, 2008 5:22:38 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She was getting close...she could almost taste his fear. He was behind that boulder. She pulled out her blaster but more so to scare him. She knew she couldn't fire her weapon in here. "Wiklo! I know your there! Come out now and maybe we'll leave your carcuss in one piece! But if you make me come after you, we'll be taking your body out of here piece by piece"

Saphira smiled when no answer came. Naturally the human wouldn't answer and she didn't mind it at all. Licking her lips she stopped as they came to a fork. Her eyes seeing far better in the darkness she motioned for the right tunnel.

"You know Draco.. we could be out here overnight..."

She whispered threw the darkness with a sly smile. Thank god they had the next day off. Of course  she would have to report soon enough.. but that could wait until later.

DracoKorr
ComNet Initiate

DracoKorr

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  141
January 12, 2008 10:28:25 PM    View the profile of DracoKorr 
Draco saw her motion down the right tunnel. He knew she could sense and see quite a ways in the dark, but he wasn't sure exactly how far. He wondered if he should reveal himself or stick to the shadows...Nah, he would stay concealed. He liked the thrill of a hunt and tracking. He was more at home where he was at.

He watched as she began to go down the tunnel. She still felt Draco close by, but remain alert. Don't worry Saph, I'm watching, I've got your back. If and when Wiklo makes his move, which more than likely he would since he thought she was alone, Draco would swoop in for the kill.
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  406
January 12, 2008 10:37:13 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Each breath came quietly and almost shallow as Saphira controlled her movements. Years of playing both the hunter and hunted came in step.

Natural as her heart that beated against her breast. Her eyes flickered threw the darkness, noting the outlines of rock fixtures. Still she couldn't see Wilko, but she could sense the fear that poured out. Fear that echoed the walls as she drew even closer to her intended target.  Slight movement finialy caught her eye but she was a split second too slow as the human  tackled her down to the ground.

"No one's going to take me in.." He rasped against her as Saph felt the air whoosh out from her lungs. Pain spasemd her slighty as he grabbed her Lekku and  squeesed hard. It was enough that while she was tunned, to cause her enough pain to loose focus of the situation.

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Placing words ~ Saph and Draco  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:07:55 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 186  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >