Mira O'Riley
ComNet Novice

Mira O'Riley

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  26
Total Posts:  85
  RE: Pilot's life
December 13, 2007 6:13:37 AM    View the profile of Mira O'Riley 
"Isn't that what you love about me, luv?' Mira said directly, Tomas' face going an interesting shade of red as he stumbled over a sentance that she didn't catch, "Relax, I understand," she said leaning over and kissing Tomas' cheek before standing up.  "I was serious about having to go grocery shopping, but I'll be free later, you know if you want to stop by and have a home cooked meal."

"Wait who taught you how to cook?" Tomas asked looking suspicious remembering Mira's grandmother's horrible cooking.

"My mum, don't worry I'm a better cook then a pilot, well more steady cooking, you know what I mean, Mira chuckled helping Tomas to his feet and hugging him, resting her head against his solid chest, "So I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, guess so."

"Good because someone has to show you the ropes," Mira spoke with a wicked grin before she ducked out of the apartment.

"Hey wait!"  Tomas cried after her grabbing her arm.

"Come on Tombo I was just joking," Mira said turning a looking at him with an innocent look in her eyes.

"I know, but let me come with you."
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  372
Total Posts:  553
December 13, 2007 11:12:05 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
Tomas glanced down at the grocery list Mira had written up. Ground meat, pasta noodles, honey, chocolate chips, tomato sauce, whipped cream, milk, and cookie dough … as well as various exotic fruits and snacks. He really hoped that these ingredients were meant for a variety of dishes, but knowing Mira he really didn’t feel comfortable betting on it. I wonder what honey would taste like on noodles … pasta sauce-filled cookies … mmmmm. Tomas laughed out loud, earning him a shot the ribs.

“What’s so funny, Tombo?” Mira asked. It wasn’t like him to randomly laugh at nothing, but being with Mira on an otherwise typical excursion had made him unusually hyper. Rather than answer her, Tomas just kept laughing though quieter so people wouldn’t think he was crazy. It was a move he would have to stop doing in the future, as Mira responded with a shove to the side that sent Tomas within inches of knocking down a large display.

“Abusive one, aren’t we?” he teased as he regained his balance and returned to Mira’s side, and gently, yet firmly held her hand. That was one of the things he liked most about being here at the grocery store. They were off base, and chances were that they would not encounter anyone they knew. Even now, out in public he could show Mira just how much he cared for her. Mira smiled softly at this, gripping his hand tighter.

“Well I was just making sure you weren’t crazy, too. Wouldn’t be good if both of us turned out insane, we need you to average out the sanity level of our relationship.” Mira replied in an attempt to justify her actions. With that Tomas released her hand, causing a short sigh. It was followed by squeal as Tomas took his arm and wrapped it around Mira’s waist for a brief hug.

Linking arms, the two pilots continued to walk down the current aisle, thoroughly enjoying the time they were spending with one another.
Chief Warrant Officer 'Tomas' Dagoram
Squadron Commander of Viper Squadron
SC/CWO Tomas/Viper 1-1/mSSS Atrus/VEN/VE
(=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [SoA] [MC1] [MC2] [MC2] [VC:B] [CBV] [SoV] [DSM] [HSA] [BoH] [LoM] [IG] [BWC]
Academy Trainer (T-1)

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."
"Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity." - Gladiator
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Clearly Canadian!
Namyr
ComNet Initiate

Namyr

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  181
Total Posts:  255
December 14, 2007 7:36:36 AM    View the profile of Namyr  
Mira let out a small squeal as she was practically lifted off the ground by Tomas and hugged right in the middle of the grocery store. Gods, if this was anymore fun she would swear she was in heaven, or maybe hell because they were out of soy milk. The grocery store would pay for it's lack of milk substitute, they would pay. That is after Tomas quit hugging her and let her down. Mira grinned into Tomas' chest, this was turning out to be one of the better weekends she had for a long time. That is until the old lady struck...

Mira and Tomas had linked arms and were heading down the aisle, occasionally stopping to throw something into their hover cart. Neither of them heard the steady hum of another hover cart coming up the aisle, considering Mira was telling Tomas a particularly dirt joke about a Hutt, a priest, and a Twilek just to see his cheeks flush. "Bam!" went the cart as it collided with Mira's heel, her eyes watered in pain.

"ARGH!" she cried out hopping up and down on one foot to try to distract from the throbbing pain in her heel, spouting curses in every language she knew, which was a lot. "What the hell!" she cried out again.

"Deary, serves you right for jumping out in an old woman's way like that," the old bitty said squinting through her coke bottle glasses at Mira and Tomas.

"What in gods? You ran into my heel you old bitch! And how you could have missed us when we're in the middle of the aisle and I'm walking beside a yeti is beyond me!" Mira yelled, still in pain as she dropped down to the floor and checked her heel, which was bleeding. Figures she had to be ran over by some granny on the day that she had decided to wear flip flops.

"Such language coming from a young lady, I tell you," the woman said looking at Tomas, 'If she was my daughter I would have raised a better mouth on her then you have."

"You.." Mira began leaping to her feet, it was one thing to run into her heel, but another then to mistake her for a child and that Tomas was her father.

"Time to go dear, dreadfully sorry," Tomas lept in picking Mira up under one arm and quickly running a few aisle down before setting Mira back on her feet.

"You jerk! Who said you could just pick me up like a rag doll and carry me off, that bitch was asking for it!" Mira proclaimed putting her hands on her hips and glaring at Tomas.

"What, sorry I couldn't just let you beat down a little old lady," Tomas sighed, picking Mira up by the waist and kissing her until she was gripping his shoulder due to lack of air, "There better?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Yeah maybe, but if I see her again I'm so knocking a display case on her."

"That's my Viper girl."
SGT Namyr

+AdvanceReconCommandos{ARC}+

+CombatMedic+

A doctor cures people. A medic just helps people feel more comfortable, while they die.

Twi'lek word dictionary

http://www.peach-tree.org/Ryloth/TwiInfo/Lexicon.htm
[This message has been edited by Namyr (edited December 14, 2007 7:37:30 AM)]
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  374
December 14, 2007 8:37:27 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
Tomas considered offering Mira a piggy back ride as he watched her hobble down the aisles following the encounter with the elderly lady earlier. She's a fighter, she'll walk that off in no time, Tomas thought. Plus, it'd look kind of awkward to any onlookers ... thought it'd keep her from jumping that old lady. As it turned out, Tomas didn't have to worry.

"Samples! Mmmm!" Mira exclaimed, tugging on Tomas' arm and speeding down the aisle with him in tow. All recognition of the pain in her ankle was gone as free food loomed at the end of the row. "I think we came at the right time," she commented now smling as she tried a small cup of a pinkish fruity drink. Attempting to show off by tossing her empty paper cup into the assigned garbage bin from a good distance away, Mira giggled as she watched it bounce off the rim and fall to the ground next to it.

Bending down, Tomas picked up the alley-oop, crushing the cup and and slamming it into the recepticle and raised his hands in mock triumph.

"Yayyy - oooooooh," Mira shouted laughing, before speeding off to another sample table. She was just to fast at it, as Tomas followed her she was already nibbling at something from another station. "Mmmmm, this is soooooo gooooood. Kind of messy though."

Tomas turned around to see what delicious snack Mira had found only to find slimy fingers drawing on his face.

"Hey now!" Tomas said, trying unsuccessfully to wipe it off. Meanwhile Mira stood laughing at him as she licked her fingers clean.

"Mmm, BBQ sauce. Much better." Tomas would have to find a way to get her back, he just wasn't sure how ... yet.
(=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [SoA] [MC1] [MC2] [MC2] [VC:B] [CBV] [SoV] [DSM] [HSA] [BoH] [LoM] [IG] [BWC]
Academy Trainer (T-1)

"Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood, the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart."

Clearly Canadian!
Mira O'Riley
ComNet Novice

Mira O'Riley

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  30
December 14, 2007 9:01:39 AM    View the profile of Mira O'Riley 
She had forgotten the reasons why she went to the grocery store on Saturdays was the free samples. Happily she nibbles on some questionable meat BBQed into perfection by a microwave. Scooping up some of the sauce from the small plastic cup and gracefully bounded up to Tomas, smearing the sauce on his face before bounding off again giggling to herself. In fact Tomas didn't strike with revenge until they had passed the lobster tank, swooping Mira up with both arms he dangled her over the tank with the lobster staring up at her their claws at the ready. too bad some hippies a few years back had moved to have lobsters claws free while in the tank instead of pinned together with rubber bands.

"Tom no!" Mira squealed hanging onto his shirt, stretching it a little as he leaned her over the tank.

"Aw come on Mira, it's just a little water and some shellfish!" Tomas chuckled enjoying the terrified look on her face.

"But look at their expendable pointy eyes, and their claws, look at the bones!" Mira cried pointing to the tiny fake skull someone had dropped in with the lobsters.

"Nope sorry, in you go!" Tomas said pretending to let Mira go.

"Noooooo!" Mira howled clinging to Tomas' chest.

"Just kidding, that for the sauce all over my face," Tomas laughed swinging Mira around before putting her back on the ground.

Jerk," Mira growled pulling on his shirt so they were eye to eye, that is until she licked the length of his cheek and let him go, "Mmm BBQ tasting," she murmured before skipping away.
[This message has been edited by Mira (edited December 14, 2007 9:02:23 AM)]
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  378
December 14, 2007 11:10:57 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
They must've been quite a sight to onlookers. A guy with BBQ sauce all over his face holding a woman precariously over the edge of the lobster tank. Tomas laughed as he finally let Mira get two feet back on the ground. To be honest, he was surprised no-one had approached him and asked him to stop harrassing the young lady.

Tomas was caught off guard when Mira suddenly licked him before skipping away in search of more tasty samples. Free snacks, spending a relaxing yet wild Satuday with an awesome girl, frankly it couldn't get any better than it was right now. As he reflected briefly, Mira bounded off down another aisle and out of sight.

Rather than chasing after the mischievous girl, Tomas decided to tackle the main reason they had come here in the first place. This is how a guy shops, Tomas though as he picked out the items on the list one at a time, not really wasting any time grazing the aisles for impulse buys. He was just getting the cookie dough, the last item on the list when the PA crackled to life.

"Tomas Dagoram, please make your way to the customer service desk. Tomas Dagoram, please make you way to the customer service desk. There is a woman here who ..." there was a pause, followed by a series of muffled words. "No I'm not saying that. Fine. who really misses you." Tomas chuckled and nearly burst out laughing when an all too familiar voice spoke up over the speakers throughout the store.

"C'mere Tombo! Hurrrrryyyy! Eek!" Mira's voice rang out, followed by the sound of a scuffle as the employees attempted to wrestle the microphone away. Tomas couldn't help but laugh out loud as he snatched up the cookie dough and slowly made his way to the front of the store. They are so not going to let us come back here.

"Tombo!" Mira squeeled, jumping Tomas as he emerged from an aisle, her momentum nearly spilling the contents of his basket all over the grocery store's floor.

"Hello to you, too."
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Mira O'Riley
ComNet Novice

Mira O'Riley

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  32
December 14, 2007 8:15:49 PM    View the profile of Mira O'Riley 
"Well unfortunately, they say we have to get our stuff purchased and we're banned from here for the rest of the day," Mira pouted to Tomas before grinning, "Luckily though, it seems that your professional manner has made you to get everything on the list," she added planting a kiss on Tomas lips before grabbing the basket and dumping everything out of the conveyor belt and then paying for the groceries. Splitting the bag between them they walked outside.

What was left of the clouds from the morning had vanished, the sun was shining down in a nearby park. Promptly, Mira ran to the swing set nearby and sat down, "Hmmm too nice of a day to stay indoors I think," she said opening one eye and looking up at Tomas when he caught up to her.

"So what do you want to do then?" Tomas asked.

"Skate, like we use to back home," Mira said looking at the large pond that already had a few people skating on it.

"You know I can't skate."

"Yeah but its pretty fun to watch you fall on your ass."

"I'm getting the feeling you like see me in pain or making a fool of myself," Tomas commented looking Mira in the eyes.

"No not really, it's just, um," Mira said trying to explain her actions, "You always seem so uptight, I'm just trying to get you to relax and have fun before you have a stroke.  Being serious all the time is bad for your health."
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  383
December 14, 2007 9:25:17 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Oh man, there she goes again with the uptight talk again. Am I really that bad? Tomas thought to himself with a sigh. Tomas really didn't want to skate, Mira's most recent comments had stung a bit and he really didn't feel in the mood to be upstaged on the pond as a result.

"What about the groceries, Mira? Some of it has to be refrigerated you know," Tomas said, trying to get out of the plan.

"Well if it goes bad, we'll just make another trip to the store then." Mira replied matter of factly.

"Actually no...we can't. We got kicked out remember? I'm guessing you don't want to eat in the mess hall because you're only missing a couple ingredients for a delicious meal, do you?"

"Oh, right..." Mira said, a tad downcast. The mood didn't last long though, as she instantly became upbeat. "It's plenty cold out here. They'll be fiiiiiiine. C'mon you party pooper."

"But I don't have skates," Tomas said as a last ditch effort, but it was to no avail.

"That's why we're headed over to that shed. To rent them silly. I seriously wonder about you sometimes." Mira said with a laugh.

So with that, the two pilots made their way over to the rental shop and got skates in their respective sizes. The attendee was even nice enough to let them put the groceries in a cooler behind the desk.

Together they skated for nearly an hour. Well, Tomas more or less stumbled along on the ice while Mira did circles around him. He had done a good job of staying up ... at least so far, though he could feel the eyes of the younger kids secretly laughing at his inability to move very quickly.

As Mira made another turn, she came a little to close. While not actually touching him, she was near enough that Tomas tried to get out of the way, resulting in him falling on his rear end. He didn't bother getting up, and instead lay on his back in humiliation. For some reason or another, Mira thought it would be fun to fall on him, producing an 'oomph' as she collapsed on his chest.

"Mira, are we done yet. I didn't bring any gloves and my hands are freeeeezing." Tomas asked, trying to limit the level of whining in his voice.

"Nonsense," Mira replied. "Here, get up. I have an idea." With that, Mira helped Tomas clumsily to his feet. Holding his hands in her warm, gloved ones she deftly pulled his one arm around her and held the other tight to his waist. As a result, Tomas gained alot of support and didn't have to worry quite so much about falling though he wondered if his death grip on Mira's hands were a little too tight.
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Mira O'Riley
ComNet Novice

Mira O'Riley

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  33
December 15, 2007 1:32:32 AM    View the profile of Mira O'Riley 
Mira chuckled seperating from Tomas and skating backwards to face him as he struggled to stay on his feet, "Problem is Tomas, when you're in a situation you're unsure of yourself you turn into a complete klutz," she commented spinning around a little, "You have no go with the flow skills."

"Are you going to spend all weekend telling me my weaknesses?" Tomas asked sounding a little annoyed as she fell onto the ice again.

"No, not intentionally, I just observe people really well," Mira said holding out a hand, "You have good qualities too, you're organized, a good leader, military bearing," Mira's cheeks flushed dark red, "And you're really kind, gentle, and soft spoken with me even when I make you mad," she said in almost a whisper.

Tomas sighed and rolled his eyes before smiling a little, "I know, I'm crazier then you for putting up with it all."

"Yeah you are," Mira grinned impishly grabbing Tomas' hands, "So cold, let me warm them!" she laughed shoving his hands under her shirt and watching his face go panic stricken and bright red.

"Mira, erm," Tomas sputtered his hands inches from her chest curves.

"They're not so cold now!" Mira giggles and skated off.
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  384
December 15, 2007 2:29:34 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
The shock alone nearly caused Tomas to lose his balance, though at the same time if he fell he could only imagine where his hands would slide. Due to his lack of real skill on the ice, Tomas realized he really had no choice but go along with whatever Mira made him do. Damnit, I let her get back in control. He had to admit though, she was right ... her torso was nice and warm.

"Mira?!? Mira!?!" Tomas found himself stumbling, and felt as if he would fall for sure. "Ahhhhhh!"

"Move your legs, silly. Skate!" Mira encouraged. He had become so concentrated on his hand placement and that general area, that he had completely forgotten to keep moving. Mira was now purely pulling him along and frankly it wasn't going well. "Ugh, silly goose." She eventually stopped moving backwards and slipped forward into a tight hug. Tomas' hands slipped around to Mira's back causing her shirt to ride up slight.

"Uh, Mira ... people are staring ..."

"Oh, whoops. Heehee." Mira giggled, readjusting her shirt, and Tomas' hand placement in the progress. "That's about enough for now I guess." With that Mira guided them over to the side. Just as they got to the edge Tomas gathered all his balance, and pushed Mira just enough to cause her to tumble into the snow bank bordering the rink.

"Muahaha." And this time it was his turn to jump on Mira, started to bury her in snow.

"Ack! Coooooold."
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Mira O'Riley
ComNet Novice

Mira O'Riley

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  34
December 15, 2007 9:50:25 AM    View the profile of Mira O'Riley 
"Jerk," Mira cried back using her legs to flip Tomas on his back and she began shoving show down his shirt, "Yeah how do you like them apples?" she yelled before shoving some snow in his face. Huffily she stood up, brushed the snow off of her jacket and went to turn in her skates.

"Now my shirt is wet and I'm cold," Tomas said trying hard not to whine as they grabbed the bags of groceries and headed back to the barracks.

"You whine too much, come on you can wear the shirt you let me borrow last night," Mira sighed opening the door to her room.

"Strangler out?"

"Yeah he usually goes out for most of the weekend, leaving me on my own," Mira said as they peeled off their winter gear. Mira handed the shirt to Tomas, flushing as he took off the wet one right in front of her before putting on the new shirt. Turning she began to put away the groceries to distract herself from the little bit of his chest that was revealed from the missing buttons. Since her back was turned she also didn't see Tomas revile in the girl smell that the shirt now had.

"So what's for dinner?"

"Thinking of ordering pizza actually, too tired to cook," Mira said falling back into Tomas' arms pretending to faint.
[This message has been edited by Mira (edited December 15, 2007 9:51:34 AM)]
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  386
December 15, 2007 2:07:27 PM    View the profile of Tomas 
Tomas chuckled as Mira raised her hand to her forehead and dramatically fell backwards into him. It was so drawn out in fact, that Tomas had plenty of time to get his arms out to catch her.

"Mira? You okay hun?" Tomas asked, as he continued to laugh. He had to admit, she was a good actress simply lying there unmoving a content smile on her face. If he didn't know any better, he'd have thought she had fainted. That was until her smile turned into a grin and although her eyes remained closed Mira began to wiggle against his chest.

"You faker!" Tomas exclaimed in mock disgust, letting go briefly and giving Mira the feeling she was falling to the ground. He quickly caught her again as her eyes shot open and she let out a startled gasp.

"Hey mister, are you trying to make a pass at me?" Mira said, and although she sounded defensive her body language was saying otherwise. It took Tomas a moment to realize why she said it, but now noticed that his hands were placed directly below her chest and were beginning to even slide upwards as the new placement had not provided as much grip as before. The sheer embarrassment of the situation nearly caused him to drop her again. Instead, Tomas moved his arms quickly such that they wrapped around her stomach in a big, warm hug.

"Mmmmm," Mira sighed contently, closing her eyes once again and simply resting back against his chest. Just as she was getting comfortable, Tomas gently let go and headed off towards a communication device producing a disappointed groan from Mira.

"Sorry hun, I'll be right back. Figured we'd be better to order the pizza now then wait till we're starving. Don't worry, there will be more snuggling while we wait."
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Mira O'Riley
ComNet Novice

Mira O'Riley

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  35
December 17, 2007 9:01:04 AM    View the profile of Mira O'Riley 
"Fiiinnnneeee, you're such a bore," Mira said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms trying to hide the pout on her face.

"But you put up with me and all my boorish tendencies," Tomas promised ducking away from a smack from Mira, "Officer Abuse, officer abuse!" he laughed picking up the communication device.

"Bah," Mira replied sticking out her tongue and then opening the door to her room.

Tomas followed afterwards after putting the order in, "Good Gods!" he gasped looking around the room, "It's, it's..."

"Orderly?' Mira said a little dryly from the bed which looked like it had been made so tight that a dollar could be bounced off it.

"Well yeah."

"Tombo," Mira began before shaking her head and smiling before going back to rubbing the cat on her lap, "You've seen my uniforms, you should have realized though I'm a laxed person I do like neatness with my appearance and barracks room. What did you expect naughty underclothes everywhere, or maybe you were hoping. I'm not sure I don't know how you think, well yet." she said speaking half to Tomas and half to the cat.

"Is that Fred?" Tomas asked sitting next to the bed.

"Well Fred the third, the first two Freds died of old age," Mira said smirking as the cat rubbed against Tomas' hand, before biting him, "Still quite the animal whisperer aren't you?"
[This message has been edited by Mira (edited December 17, 2007 9:01:46 AM)]
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  404
December 17, 2007 9:55:46 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
"Ow! Son of a -" Tomas shouted, pulling his hand away from the cat. "Well it seems Fred sure takes after you, doesn't he? Loving and all, but longs to see me in pain." This produced a laugh from Mira.

"Haha, awww poor Tombo. I suppose you want me to kiss that better, too?" Mira teased.

"No no ... jerk. It's ok, just stung for a second but he didn't break the skin." Tomas replied, feeling the cat rubbing against his side before. He watched as Fred yawned as only cats could, and got comfortable at the foot of the bed. Tomas loved cats and everything about them and Fred was no exception. They could just be so adorable sometimes.

Seeing Fred move off and away from Tomas, Mira took the opening. "Come here you!" and with Fred-like agility pounced Tomas, knocking him backwards on the bed and laying yet another deep, warm kiss on his lips that once again left him gasping for air. When Mira didn't let up, Tomas began to worry that he'd die from the lack of breath. The kiss was only increasing in intesity, and Tomas miraculously found a way to catch his breath and reciprocate much to Mira's delight.

It just wasn't her day though. Just as Mira was beginning to truly get into the make out session, a bell rang to signify that someone was at the door. When Mira didn't get up to answer it, it rang again causing Tomas to pipe up.

"Erm ... shouldn't you answer that?" Tomas managed to mumble against Mira's kiss.

"Nah, if we ignore it maybe they'll go away," she replied, pulling back temporarily before attacking Tomas' face again. Tomas replied by rolling them over so that he was on top.

"We ordered pizza, remember?" He said using his leverage to disengage the contact.

"Oh right ... phooey."
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
Namyr
ComNet Initiate

Namyr

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  184
Total Posts:  255
December 18, 2007 7:26:33 AM    View the profile of Namyr  
"Have I told you that I admire a man who can go out and provide food for himself and others by natural instinct?" Mira asked playfully as Tomas came back into the room holding the pizza box balanced on one hand and some carbonated drinks in his other.

"No you never have," Tomas replied lifting an eyebrow and sitting down on the bed, setting the pizza between him and Mira.

"Just food for thought I guess," Mira shrugged opening the pizza box and took a slice and biting into it.  She glanced up to see Tomas staring at her and blinked her green eyes several times, "What?"

"Nothing," Tomas said shaking his head, his brown eyes filled with amusement, "I just can't believe how much you've changed, for the better, for the better!" he quickly added chuckling as Mira looked defensive.

"Well after you left I had a lot of time to concentrate on who I was suppose to become," Mira said looking down at her old tennis shoes, "Without you around I was alone a lot and that sort of makes you look inside a lot and I didn't like who I was becoming.  I've made a lot of mistakes, not seeing you off was one of them, I didn't want that to happen again when I found out you were in Viper.  Something caused us to meet each other again, I'm not sure what, but its been fun so far."
SGT Namyr

+AdvanceReconCommandos{ARC}+

+CombatMedic+

A doctor cures people. A medic just helps people feel more comfortable, while they die.

Twi'lek word dictionary

http://www.peach-tree.org/Ryloth/TwiInfo/Lexicon.htm
Tomas
ComNet Member

Tomas

[VE-ARMY] Private
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  405
December 18, 2007 9:18:33 AM    View the profile of Tomas 
As he put down and opened the box of pizza, Tomas' mouth began to water. The pizza before them was covered in meat, with various vegetables also strewn about it.

"Eww, is this even healthy to have that much greasy protein at one time?" Mira asked as finished taking her first bite. Tomas didn't reply right away, instead picking up a piece and licking his lips. "Are you going to eat it, or just slobber all over it?" Mira joked, though Tomas was just waiting for it to cool down a bit, he did seem as if he were hypnotized by the meal.

"Mmmm," Tomas sighed, as he finally took a couple bites. "You really should try it, Mira. You didn't go vegetarian on me or anything did you?"

"Oh no, no ... that's just one hell of a lot of meat. Not exactly great for my knockout figure you know." This caused Tomas to laugh, glad he wasn't chewing another bite at that moment. "What?"

"Oh well, if you were really watching your figure THAT closely why in the world did you have us order pizza? Could you pass me a beverage?"

"Hey!" Mira objected, tossing him a drink rather violently, Tomas only able to really knock it down onto the bed rather than catch it.

"What? I'm just saying you look great the way you are." With that, Tomas put down his pizza slice and leaned across the pizza to give Mira a kiss on the forehead.

All the while, Tomas had forgotten that Fred was still only a couple feet away on the bed. Picking up his pizza again Tomas prepared to take another bite when it happened. Fred pounced towards Tomas' hand in an attempt to get a taste. Reflexsively, Tomas pulled it back and away from Fred managing to slam it into his face and cover it in pizza sauce. He wasn't sure how he managed to keep it all off the bed, but he had.

"Little help?" Tomas asked, as he looked around for napkins that appeared to be non-existant.
(=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [SoA] [MC1] [MC2] [MC2] [VC:B] [CBV] [SoV] [DSM] [HSA] [BoH] [LoM] [IG] [BWC] [NER] [EoT]
Academy Trainer (T-1)

Clearly Canadian!
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Pilot's life  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:59:00 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 264  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >