Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Exciting Ventures ~Aleia and Baretz

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  Exciting Ventures ~Aleia and Baretz
Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  25
Total Posts:  119
  RE: Exciting Ventures ~Aleia and Baretz
November 7, 2007 2:50:38 AM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
"No.. don't kill him.. "

Aleia seemed to find her voice as she moved over and reached out with her right arm to grab him by the elbow.  Her attacker looked up with a snarl. One that said he felt no mercy or gratitude for what she was doing. Aleia knew in that moment she was nothing but cattle to him.  Still she didn't care.

"Let the authorities handel him... "

Her hand tightened her grip on his arm as she pulled him back.  Taking her comlink out she diled a signal for the local authorities.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  29
Total Posts:  124
November 7, 2007 10:26:37 AM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He felt the hand on his arm, and closed his eyes, the boot on the man's neck slowly pulled backward, but it thrust forward again to deliver another kick to the man's jawline.  His eyes opened, as he looked down at the unconcious man, and then turned to Aleia his eyes opening, and he nodded his head.

He really didn't need any unnessessary trouble to be brought down on him, police, military, or otherwise.  This was more for pleasure than anything else, if it had been something else driving him, he may not have listened, but Baretz was logical if nothing else, at least, when he needed to be.

"Yeah."

He spoke in a soft gasp, as he walked over to the wall of the alley, and leaned on it, waiting for the police to show up.  He wished Aleia could of just watched the guy die, she was obvioulsy going to eventually, if he hadn't shown up, but he had. And she wasn't.

"Some people just can't stomache the idea of killing a man to their face, they have to hide behind causes and star fighters to do so."  He thought aloud.
-Paladin-

TRP/PFC baretz_sonok/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA
Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  26
November 7, 2007 9:11:14 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Her attacker was apparently out of breath. Then again the pressue that Baretz had placed on his neck  probbaly came close to breaking it. For the most part he didn't move.

"Some people just can't stomache the idea of killing a man to their face, they have to hide behind causes and star fighters to do so." 

HIs words brought her attention to him once more. Aleia brought her face to a pale unreadable mask as her arms folded over her chest. A cool breese began to pick up. Knwing he met for her to hear that the young women couldn't decide if it was to pervoke or not.

"Just because you harbor ill towards the navy dosen't mean that I am afarid of killing a man.."

Aleia'svoice lisped out with a hiss. Her eyes burning against him as her attention was fully on him. Neither of them saw her attacker reach up and move... Again he grabbed her. Reaching against her leg as he took her blaster. A hand around her throat he squeesed while one trained arm  aimed the blaster at Baretz.

"This is the last mistake either of you will make.." The man said. Murder burning from his eyes. The look saying he didn't care what happened. Death was something he wasn't afarid of.

Aleia, clawed at his hand for a moment. But that just made him squeese harder as he shifted to press her back. The authorities were going to be too later.

Relax.. calm..

She told herself, dropping her hands to her side and relaxing. The man didn't release his hold but a short glance would make him appear that she was going to pass out from the lack of oxyegn. Instead while he kept an eye on Baretz her hand slipped quickly to her side as she pulled loose her small vibrodagger. With almost cold effeincy she  pushed her weight on the ground and moved foward into his grip. CHoking,  she ignored the feeling as her hands moved. The blade jammed deep into the side of his ribs. Just under the armpit. With a yell of rage she was let go.

ALeia sucked in cool breaths of air but didnt stop. As the man stumbled back she grabbed the blade and rotated it. Tearing into his flesh as blood began to pour out as she hit vitil spots.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  31
November 8, 2007 2:37:51 AM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He'd stared down the end of blaster point so many times.  This was the reason it was better to kill the animals before they thought they could muster more strength through them.  It was quick and efficient. No unnecessary drama, like this.  He stood still, seeing Aleia start her motion, he could only hope to provoke him.

"Shoot me."

He spoke loudly, and by the time the man had decided too the vibrodagger already plunged into the vitals of his chest.  Baretz closed the distance between the three of them quickly, his strong hand wrenching the blaster from the bleeding man's grasp, he then took several steps back, just to watch what might unfold.  He could almost tangibly feel the pain of the other nourishing his tired mind.  His tongue moistened his lips, and he leaned against the wall.  The pistol was trained on the man, if he even made an aggressive move it would not yield fruitation.  He longed for the man to try to attack Aleia, or even move in a way that he could 'miscalculate' as an aggressive manner.  Slow, deep breaths filled his lungs, as he honed the rage, keeping it in check.  He had always killed any creature whom wanted him dead, but this time he had to hold back for his own sake, and Aleia may accomplish it for him, this time.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  27
November 9, 2007 12:43:20 AM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Her attacker dropped the blaster as hands went to his wound. In a rage he spun hoping to knock Aleia out. Instead he missed as she stepped back. Taking the blade with her aas blood dripped slowly off it. Training and instincts took over. Pivoting on her right foot she angled her body to the side and kicked out at his right knee. A lound crack was heard as he fell screaming.

Ignoring the yells from him and the taunting words from  her companion she  angled the knife and slashed vertically at his throat. With a gurgled  cry the man fell face foward into the ground.

Aleia dropped the blade after a moment. Breathing heavaly as she shook slighty from the shock of what had just happened.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  36
November 9, 2007 12:48:20 AM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
His mouth turned into a smile, his hazel eyes rolling up from the man's dying gasps, and he stood up.  His right hand held the blaster over the man, still.  He could see the shocked expression on Aleia's face, and he nodded his head, pleased.  Breath rolled into his lungs, as he was trying to think of something to say.

"It was either him or you.  You made the right choice."

He tried to console her, but that was one thing he'd never been terribly good at, all he could do was hope his words made sense to her.  He had calmed down now with the fading life of the man under him.  Refreshed, almost, by it.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  28
November 12, 2007 5:50:36 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Aleia let the knife drop and clank onto the ground. She barley heard him as the sounds of sirens came even closer. A man wearing the uniform of the police soon approached and saw the scene. His eyes looked up over at the shocked women and then the Baretz.

"PLease explain yourselves"

He asked in an impatient voice. Both VE personnal  would then show their ids and Baretz did all the talking for them seeing as Aleia was not on the verge for a bit. In the end the officer nodded.

"Take your girl out of here.."
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  61
November 12, 2007 5:56:57 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He placed his hand on the middle of her back, and slowly ushered her forward out of the alley.

"Thank you, Sir."

He continued to walk with her. He made the assumption she'd want to go back to the base, and he walked beside her quietly, until she decided to speak or stop.  He was speachless, and had almost forgotten the dreadful feeling of the first time he had taken a life.  He had, actually, only felt it once, and it wasn't the first person he had killed.  It was killing the wife of one of his father's friends, and he wondered how ashamed his father would of been if he were still around.  His mind wandered blocking out the uncomfortable silence, that he couldn't think of an answer too.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  29
November 12, 2007 6:03:18 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
She felt his hand brush onher back to pull her away. They were walking back towards the navy base and only partway there she blinked and stopped.

"No.. I.. I don't want to go back there right now.."

She stopped, bitting her lip as she turned to look at him. Aleia couldnt go back. Not now and not for a while. She was on leave for a bit and if she went back there would be questions and she didn't feel like answering them tonight. She shook, almost wanting to cry, but it was more of the feeling of what she had done. Aloea wasn't sorry she killed him. More that she was unerveerd that the man  had wanted her for
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  62
November 12, 2007 6:08:18 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He stopped in his tracks as she came to a hault, and waited until after she had spoken to nod his head.

"Where do you want to go then, I'll keep you company, if you want."

His dickish self projection had faded as fear, disqust, or whatever emotion she was feeling had taken root in her eyes, and a subtle nurturing side took over.  He was a nice guy, at heart, but it was well hidden until something that brought a feeling of empathy from him, and this did.  It brought back all the worst memories, and even though he had dealt with all those in the past, they still managed to bring a somber mood to him.  His eyes gazing towards her, as he waited for her responce.  His hands seaking his pockets now, removed from her back.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  30
November 12, 2007 6:16:57 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
"No.. don't.."

Her right hand shot out  and grabbed one of his. She swallowed not sure where this was going to lead or why she had just done that. Her cheecks flushed and she let go of his hand, letting hers fall back to her side.

"I don't care.. Anywhere else but  there.."

She whispered, meeting her eyes to his and she found herself starting to open up morer. They were both human beings despit both being in the VE.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  65
November 12, 2007 6:40:36 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He gave her a soft smile, and then waved his left hand around, placing his right back on her back, as he took stride, his hand somewhat causing her to as well.  He turned to head away from the naval base, though.

"Well, The night is yours.  See some place you like, just point."

He spoke kindly, and then dropped his left hand back to his side, hsi large stride propelling her along with him.  His dark hazel eyes peering out over the terrain, wondering what they could do that might make her spirits rise abit.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  31
November 12, 2007 8:09:00 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Her eyes sparkled in the light that caught them. Her hands tightened into fists to keep warm as she turned hear head around.She did not want to go back to the bars. Instead her eyes caught the park.

"Lets go in there and just walk for a bit."

She replied with a whisper.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  66
November 13, 2007 12:21:23 AM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
His hand still lied gently on her back, as his left hand swung free at his side, He moved towards the small park, and let his feet fall on the sidewalk, his eyes looking around at all the trees, barely able to be seen by the faint light that shined over them.  He wondered if she still felt bad, but he was going to let her speak her feelings, rather than prying them out of her.  His boots echoed softly through the night, on the stone pathway, and his eyes bounded over the large playthings that he imagined would of been quite fun when he was a child.  It was a peaceful night, in spite of the events that had happened.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  32
November 13, 2007 12:28:27 AM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Aleia didn't speak for a while. The cool bresse of the night and his hand on her back was comfort enough. As they passed the childrens section she noticed how much  fun it would have been. To possibly had a normal childhood life. Yet many  things were not as it seemed and the galexy wasn't a fair place to live in.  Licking her dry lips she looked o ver as the moon pushed out of the clouds. Lighting their way down the path.

"Thank you.."

She whispered. Stopping near the large pond or recreation lake. Aleia gave him a hint of a smile, pushing past the diffrences of army and navy. They were on the same side.

"Thank you for comming to my aid.. I.. I have never had anyone come for me in anything.. any situation.."

Her words were sad. A reminder of her past that had started to creep out of them and then was pressed down hard as durasteel. Almost tentavily she reached out and touched his hand...
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  67
November 13, 2007 1:25:52 AM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
"Well, to be honest, I haven't ever been to someone's aid without expecting something for it, except tonight."

He spoke softly, trying to play off what he had done as no big deal what so ever, the moon illuminating his face, and his hand accepting hers in it, he offered her a gentle smile.

"It's not a big deal at all, Don't worry about it."

He continued, letting his eyes meet hers, and his lips hold the smile true to his face, it was sincere.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  33
November 13, 2007 1:49:24 AM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Aleia didn't know what to think about with his first statement. In many ways it made her feel pretty good about herself. In others she wasn't sure what to think of.

"In either case.. thank you ..."

She felt her face redden in embarresment and squeesed his hand. Aleia sighed soflty, looking up into his face and thinking how much she liked his eyes...

"I.. Well.. it's not the first time I have seen death... but.. it was the situation.."

Aleia blinked and shuddered as the wind brought a cool breese to settle on her.

"I always thought I was safe.. that no one would take intrest in.. well.. for something like that."
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  68
November 13, 2007 2:01:36 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
"I'm sure many people have, I mean you are attractive, and all.  Most people wouldn't take it to that level though, we all like to think of ourselves as safe.  It's part of mortal dilema.  I'm invincable, until I die."

He smiled at her again, his eyes taking in her redding tint, and he got quite a kick out of it.

"But, no worries.  It's all been taken care of.  Just remember to avoid junkies more subtely next time.

"Unless, I'm around, of course."

He spoke the last addendum with a certain joking quality his hand returning her squeeze, playfully.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  34
November 13, 2007 2:16:12 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Aleia's face warmed at the same time she blinked. He thought she was attractive?! Or that others thought she was? Well she knew  little of it and never seemed to be in the circle of a love tryst as had many at the academy. She spent too much time studying to keep up with the older students and prove she wasn't a kid.

"Uh.. well it's nice to think you find that I am pretty.. I.. uh.. never have had the time to notice if others did.. I spent too much time studying in the acadamey.. see.. I was.. raised there..."

Her words were somber giving him a little info on the kind of life she had led. The now young women missed many things and all she kne was training and the lust for flying. However  her  face only flushed for a moment longer when he mentioned the other half of his statement.

"Avoid junkies? Excuse me.. it wasn't like I was  looking for that  type of a crowd.."

She then lunged at him, both falling back onto the cool ground as she grinned landing on him with her elbow burined into his ribs. Her cool emerald eyes found his as the last part of his statement muddled threw.

Unless I am around? Whats that suppose to mean?
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  70
November 13, 2007 2:22:45 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He looked up at her the grin still on his face, and he chuckled abit.

"I was teasing, you know."

He spoke flatly up to her.  His strong hands moved to wrap around her waist, and he pushed upwards, easily able to lift her weight, unless she was holding onto his own, and it would distort his back postion some lifting him up with her.  once extended above him, he would let another deep chuckle roll from his throat.

"I see, well, I've never been one for relationships, either.  So, that we have in common.  I was raised from twelve forward by a crime organization, so I imagine our lives were ...similar."
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  35
November 13, 2007 2:33:00 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
As his hands wrapped around her waist to hold her, ALeia pretended it didn't bother her one bit. In a way it wasn't an absurd gesture and she was comfertable for the moment.

"You have a funny way about teasing..."

She grumbled back, taking her hands to poke him in the sides. Not hard, but enough for her own amusement as he said a littlw about his own past.

"Can't say much about that.. but I remember my mother.. vaguly.. and then living with the Queen of Naboo before she let the Navy take me in.. I was twn I think... and my life has been in an adults world sense then.."

Aleia tried to round herself from his point that they both never had a relationship.

' Come on.. a guy like him.. he's probably been around the blocks at least once.. just because he says relationship dosen't mean much.'  She thought to herself, but didn't move away from him.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

Post Number:  71
November 13, 2007 2:44:52 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
"Well, I've been a living killer since I was fourteen, from twelve to fourteen it was just keeping my head raised enough to get attention, and low enough not to get taken off.  I've had to fight tooth and nail my entire life, and it has become second nature, and almost replaced any feeling of sympathy for those whom don't take care of themselves, but I'm still a little nice.  I just gotta find it. "

He usually didn't go into detail of his past, but he felt like she could relate, at least, in some way.  He hadn't made a sincere friend for a good long while, and he missed the companionship, some part of him, anyway.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  36
November 13, 2007 2:56:19 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
"I.. uh see.."

She couldnt add much on to that. After all had she not been taken in the way she was her life would have been even more similar. At most they were both alive and anyone to live in the galexy had to be smart enough or just dumb luck to get around.

Aleia looked at him for a few more moments. Finding that she was staring into his eyes and couldn't help it. Before he would even had the chance to ask why she was looking at him she gave a sigh.

"Even after all you have been threw.. your eyes still hold a bit of humanity and warmth... and I can't help but think how beautiful your eyes are even with that.."
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  74
November 16, 2007 9:14:23 AM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
His eyes were locked with her own, and her last comment brought  sort of goofy grin to his face, but he blinked it away as his mouth returned to a pondering position. 

"Well, I suppose, morality and compassion are two things that mortals have to display from time to time, its something we all relate too, and need.  Regardless, Thank you."

He wasn't one to get complimented for his person, really, he never gave people an opportunity, but it was obvious he didn't know how to react to compliments, it making him, more or less, silent, as he grasped for words to say in response.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  40
November 18, 2007 9:45:42 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Aleia grinned, taking one small step back from him in the attempt to rember his stunned look. Well to her at least.

"What's this? Your shocked that you got a complimanet for a change? Im astounded!!!"

She teased, comming forward giving the cat with cream look as she struck out and batted him in the right shoulder.

"I didn't think you were one to be shocked by anything.." She added,  noting that in the effort to play hit him she was now even closer to him and found herself smiling up into his face with a challenging look.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  82
November 18, 2007 11:04:44 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
"Shocked?  I wouldn't go as far as that."

He retorted,as he stared down at the shorter woman whom seemed to offer some sort of off put game for him to play.  His dark eyes looking at her and the prior grin returned to his lips as he stared down at her, her playful punch to the shoulder. 

"I get plenty of compliments, just usually not on my compassion."

He stared down at her, waiting for a response.
-Paladin-

TRP/LCPL baretz_sonok/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA
Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  41
November 19, 2007 1:44:10 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
"Compassion?"

She asked in a question as she arched her irght eyebrow. Licking her lips she  folded her arms across her chest and thought a little more about what he ment. The  fact that he had saved her rang again.

"Why did you save me then? I was nothing to you.."
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  83
November 19, 2007 2:37:13 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
"Just an excuse to kill someone, don't think so much of it.  I'm a depraved individual."

It was supposed to be a joke, but it was slightly true, at least.  He had more reason to save her, perhaps, a sense of duty to the Empire, but he had also taken a slight liking to her bitchy attitude in the bar, and he was compelled to help her out.  So, duty, like, and death were his reasons.
-Paladin-

Aleia Dreycon
ComNet Novice

Aleia Dreycon

Post Number:  42
November 19, 2007 5:55:04 PM    View the profile of Aleia Dreycon 
Aleia read his mask of words. He had a more motive then just merly to kill someone. Had he wanted to he could have easily waited for someone else to  come along.

Just what is he really thinking I wonder?

Dropping her hands to the side she quirked her right eye at him. Letting out a sigh as she took another step back from him as the moon came out from another set of passing clouds.

"Please.. I know theres more.. and don't give me the whole duty and honor crap about the militery. I know you don't really care much.." She sauntered. Cocking her hips tot he right in a amused stance.
baretz_sonok
ComNet Novice

baretz_sonok

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  86
November 19, 2007 11:56:58 PM    View the profile of baretz_sonok 
He laughed, and then nodded his head.

"I find you amusing.  I'm sure by saving your life I've tortured many more in repayment."

It wasn't entirely an exaggeration, if she was always as friendly as she had been prior that night, it was probably true, and her peers probably had a distaste for her, but none of that truly mattered.

"I found you interesting, and I didn't want you to die, simply. "
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Exciting Ventures ~Aleia and Baretz  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:58:57 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 63  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >