Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  129
Total Posts:  1385
  RE: Fate changes ~Saph and Alater
October 28, 2007 10:55:13 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She watched him get up and start to leave. The day was just getting good and he was going to ruin it. Licking her lips she got up and moved quickly. Despite her own woulds she grabbed his clawed hand.

"I dont care what you are.. you're my squadmate.. and you don't  dishonor me DeathMate.. Stay...please.." she added at the end. Not knowing what possessed her to say it. But it was also the pain in the way he walked. She needed him to know that others cared.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/CPL Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  216
Total Posts:  614
October 28, 2007 11:00:22 PM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
"Where I come from," Alater said, not turning around, "Those that fall into the bloodlust are known as Frsst. We are forever dishonored, despite what titles we may attain. I am known amongst my people as Strong Arm Long Fang, Long Fang of my own people. I lead them through darkness and light, yet still I hold the title of Frsst. It will never leave, and never change." Alater finished, turning around.

"This is why I cannot be mated, as it is feared I may enter a rage and kill my young, or worse. Despite leading my people, I am always alone, and it is best this way. My Brother knows of this, and only he may be near me. How can you hope to defend yourself against a Frsst? I am a monster." Alater finished, a slight growl emitting from his throat.
TRP/CPL Alater Osted/2ndSQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [EW1] [ES1]
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  130
October 28, 2007 11:06:56 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
There was only one other that she knew he called brother and that was Doc. She nodded and yet she still pulled him back into the room with her.

" I know what you are.. but I am not afaird Alater. You are not a monster to me and never will be. If I was of your species I would probably be what you have. The smell of blood does thigns to me.. it's what I am.. and yet.. I am still here.."

She knew what he was talking about. The feel of emptyness. Alater may never be mated but at the same time that didnt mean he couldnt have happiness with the Squad.

"If that were the case.. you would have killed us all when I tore that humans heart out of his chest cavity and bit into the heart, and DOc wouldnt have assigned you with us.."

Once more she reached out and took her blade to her flesh, but this time fo her upper arm. Signifying that she wasn't afarid of him at all. The whole time her eyes didn't leave his as she tool the bloddied arm and let the droppltes fall onto his right hand.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  217
October 28, 2007 11:32:23 PM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
Alater stabbed a claw into his left wrist, letting the cool blood flow into his hand. Slowly he moved, and then clasped her arm in his, dragging her face close to his.

"Blood to Blood. We are One." Alater recited first in Barabese, and then in Common. He looked at Saph, not quite sure if she knew what they had just done. Blood had been exchanged though, and they were forever bound.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  132
October 28, 2007 11:41:33 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Their blood seaped together as his face pressed close to hers. Saphira had no clue what he had just done  but knew it was somehting honorable.

"What did you just do?"

She asked in question, not moving from where she stood but pressed her head closer to his.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  218
October 28, 2007 11:45:40 PM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
"Some say when the blood is mixed, two become Brothers, but this is never done with females. There is a different ritual that is used for making a male and female one, but we are too different for that, you and I." Alater said, smelling her scent, their blood, the sweat, all of it.

"Together we are One, Bound forever. That is all I can tell you that you would understand." Alater said with a hiss of finality.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  133
October 28, 2007 11:58:55 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She understood, they were now like family as she looked deep into his eyes. Saphira took a step closer into him challengly. No fear showed in her eyes. Only respect.

"What is the ritual for females?" She asked out of curiosity. Her hands moved to his left and took the wrist up to her mouth. She watched as his blood poured out and gengerly she took his wrist to her lips...

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  219
October 29, 2007 12:00:53 AM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
"It envolves a lot more blood." Alater said with a chuckle that he cut short as she brought his wrist to her lips, the warmth of her lips taking away the cool of his blood. With a low growl of pleasure Alater flexed his arm, muscles rippling and joints crackling as more blood flowed forth.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  135
October 29, 2007 12:12:10 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Alot more blood?"

She asked before his wrist pressed harder onto her face. Saph tasted him. Lapping up the metalic flavor as he forced more to come threw. What a sight this would make She thought and was glade they were in a cave and not somewhere else.

Taking her own wound she  rose her arm up to his face and offered in retun. Still un- afarid of his blood lust. Saph compleatly trusted him.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  220
October 29, 2007 12:15:11 AM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
"Never in combat, never in rage, never in hatred, only in calm and hunger."

Alater thought the ancient Barabel phrase to himself as he took her arm into his mouth. Her blood was warm, a sensation of strange feelings filled him as his body tempature adapted as it did. The mix of blood loss, personal excitement, and physical exhaustion was making him dizzy. He began to waver on his feet, and sunk three or four of his fangs into her arm.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  136
October 29, 2007 12:27:02 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The Twi'lik hissed in pain as his fangs sang into her flesh. SHe pulled back from his wrist, but not before her own teeth biting into the flsh that was there. SHe didn't pull back. The pain receading  as her free hand grabbed his shoulder.

Instead she felt something else as her body relaxed. It was as if he had triggered something in her. Telling her this was good andthat she was going to be alright.

Saphira closed her eyes part-way. Enjoying the pain as she stood there pressed close to him.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  221
October 29, 2007 12:49:11 AM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
Alater hissed as he withdrew his head, his fangs dripping with Twi'Lek blood. He ran a claw down a bright red Lekku and back up again. He dived into the pain as she grasped his shoulder, pushing ever so slightly harder by the second. Turning the claw the other way he ran it down a shoulder, cutting into the skin. With a gaze of a reptile sunning himself, Alater ran his sliver tongue down her arm, drinking the blood.

He grasped her shoulder, muscular arm squeezing her open wound as she sunk her teeth into his. His scales were tough, but they were not so finely woven that teeth could not pass between them. The blood that flowed forth was from beneath the soft tissue, and she would soon tear muscle, disabling the arm.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  137
October 29, 2007 12:57:26 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
She shuddered as his claw  delved into her flesh. Bringing forth her blood as she hissed in the slight pain. His toungue licking  warmly down her skin brought forth a gasp as her own teeth bit harder into his arm. Past the scales and deeper until she tasted his flesh.

The blood lust consumed her as she moaned on his arm. Her Lekku twitched in excitment as heat radiated from her body. Saphira bit harder, almost chewing on his flesh. Nevr did she think that she would find herself like this with him.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  222
October 29, 2007 1:05:16 AM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
Alater roared in pain as she bit into the muscle, but she didn't seem to hear him. She just continued to dig into his flesh, moaning as she did, as she took on the title Frsst. With a sick sadistic chuckle, Alater let her, too long his scars had pained him. Too long he had been alone, and here it didn't matter, only that she was a Death Mate, but that could matter little if they remembered who's Hunt was whom's.

Alater hissed in pleasure as she attacked his wrist, and he grabbed her easily about the throat, lifting both arms to bring her to face him.

"Saphira." He said, but she payed him no mind, concentrating only on his arm. When she began to notice the loss of oxygen she kicked furiously against his body, but to no avail.

"Saphira, lissssten to me." Alater hissed, holding back mixed feelings of pleasure and anger.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  138
October 29, 2007 1:17:50 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Saphira, lissssten to me." Alater hissed as she struggled against him for a moemtn more and had to stop. It was either that.. or pass out from the lack of Oxygen. Her eyes met his in a flurry of emotions. Her lips drapped with his own blood as she calmoed just a tad to listen to him.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  223
October 29, 2007 1:21:24 AM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
"Remember who you are." Alater muttered, his eyes flashing red for a moment, and then changing to their normal ocean blue.

"We are One, and that makes this ok, it makes it all Ok, but, is this really what you want? We are so different you and I. I can never warm you at night, never be with you as another of your species does. I do not understand your...Lekku." He said, being for once the voice of reason.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  139
October 29, 2007 1:33:08 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Her own eyes cooled in color as he broke into her thoughts. She relaxed as he spoke to her. The voice of reason as she knew very little of his speices assiding from the new vastness of what she was told in the past hour or so.

"Diffrent in species.. but the souls are the same.. Teach me Alater.. I know you can't offer comfert at night.. but the thrill of this.. the hunt..."

Her voice broke as she didn't know much  of anything else. Hell the only thing she knew was that his speices laid eggs.  He then however mentioned her lekku.

"The most sensative part of my species.. I can sense  and find someone in the dark with this. Like a tracker as I can feel emotions no matter what or how small. It's also a.. ah.. pleasure point too.."

She felt her face warm.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  224
October 29, 2007 1:40:04 AM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
Alater chuckled as he ran a claw down a lekku that lay across her shoulder. He smiled as she shuddered, and he motioned to his eyes.

"My species was born having to flee to the darkness of caverns and night time. We all see very well in the infared spectrum, and those of us that can see in the visible spectrum, have two eye colors." Alater demonstrated as he changed from his feral yellow to ocean blue.

"Of every rare few, there are those that can see beyond, into the ultraviolet. This allows us to see things others can't, radiation and subtlies within motion. It gives us an edge in combat." Alater said with a slight growl.

"The majority of my species is born black, and eventually molds to a green or brown, but another trait I carry above my species is my color. As for my name, I don't think you could truely pronounce it." Alater said, trying to bridge the gap more. Almost thoughtlessly he leaned forward and nipped her on the neck, drawing a little blood.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  140
October 29, 2007 1:47:12 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The Female soaked in what he told her of his people. She found it rather fasinating. He was truly diffrent then most then if she understood right from what he said.

"So you are one of the very few.."

She stated, unmoving as he laned in and nipped her neck. The pain  receaded into pleasure as she hissed and rolled her head to the side to expose the neck even more. Allowing the blood to come more freely as she took his clawed hand into hers.

"I will call you whatever you want.. as long as I can say it.." She added with a smile.
The female was enjoying this. The thrill of the pain and blood as the scent waffed up intot he air. Her breathing became light and rapid as she licked her lips.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  226
October 29, 2007 7:51:13 PM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
With a growl and a voluntary loss of control, Alater grunted as his eyes floated to a blood red hue. Staring at Saphira, anger and passion in his eyes, she understood. Their fury was their passion, their lust for the Hunt, never the kill itself. That was simply the cherry onto.

As Alater reached to grab Saphira's throat again, she struck out with a solid fist against his wrist. Moving with him as he recoiled, she pumled his body with blows, all the while knocking him back. When she encountered a puddle, and slipped Alater moved onto the offensive. Lashing out only with his body, he hammered Saphira back to the other side of the room in three mighty blows, the fourth was his tail whipping across her gut and slamming her to the wall.

Recovering slowly, she grinned a sadistic smile and growled deep in her throat at him, which Alater returned in kind. Their calls echoed through out the cavern, the sounds of feral animals.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  142
October 29, 2007 8:08:21 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Had Saphira been wearing her workign uniform the clothes would have been nothing but shreds by this point. Taking in a deep breath  they rounded each other. Her body hurt but she didn't care. The brusies would heal as would the pain leave. This.. This was what  she loved. Craved...

"You fight well Little One.. I would have expected you to give up by now.." Alater growled, striking out at her to the right. Saph dodged it. Diving underneath his arm as she came up , grabbing thatarm as she pulled back to spin him to the side using his momentum to send him intot he wall. 

"You should know by now that I don't give up ever Alater.." The Twi'lik hissed. Standing straight up as she noticed that the strap to her  sports bra was cut and fell down to the left exposing herself slighty.  Somhow in the last few moments he had managed to tear it. Alater didn't move for a moment, his eyes only fixated on her and she couldnt read from him exactly what the look ment. 

Instead she pulled the strap up and raced over to her pack in the effor to take out a safty pin or something to hold it up. Alater took that moment to move from the wall, slamming into Saphira as her face struck the wall stunning her for a moment as he turned her around. One clawed hand at her throat as she looked up into his eyes as the skin was once more exposed. He hissed, taking his weight to hold her so she couldnt' move.

Alater Osted
ComNet Cadet

Alater Osted

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  229
October 29, 2007 8:16:17 PM    View the profile of Alater Osted 
"Yeild. Your vanity has served you to no avail Little One. You are quick, and fight with much valor, but you lack a true man's wit. You will never best me." He said, hot breath on her neck as he encircled her neck with his teeth, points of blood shooting up under the tip of his fangs.

"I'll never give up. Never." She said, trying her best to gain freedom, but to no avail. Alater pushed against her arm, feeling the bone creak and Saphira let out a small shriek. Had this been anyone besides a Death Mate, he would have broken her here and now; body and soul but she was needed in fighting form.

"Surrender yourself, give up. There is no hope. None at all. You are dead." Alater whispered, each phrase emphasised by his fangs sinking deeper into her throat. At first, she only flinched, moaned in pleasure of the pain in her sadistic manner, but by the fourth phrase, she was cursing his name.

"You will never win Alater."

'You will never win...never Trssk.' He heard the voice so clearly, the memory flooding back to him as he loosened from Saphira.
StormPlatoon
Sagenhaft Deutscher
Saphira Striker
ComNet Initiate

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  143
October 29, 2007 8:31:12 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
The pain made her scream out. Both yet still in pleasure as she struggled against him. Her hands digging onto his arms before he let her go. Instantly she brought her hand up to her neck and  pressed to heold the  wound. SHe shook as Alater only stared at her.

"That hurt..."

She managed, eyes lookcing still at him as she wanted him to come closer to her. If the Barabel was suprised at all with her actions and mannor he wasn't showing it. Pulling her hand away  she could tell the wounds wern't that serious. The smell of her blood to Alater however called him to her.

"I am sorry Death Mate."

He moved closer to her, eyes locked to hers. Saph didn't  move as he grabbed both her arms and pushed her into the wall. Her own cool gaze mingled witht he rise and fall of her chest. Alater glanced down to see  the cloth and what was more revealed. It was only a glance as her blood called to him.  Gripping her tighter till she winced his tongue snaked out and licked up the blood that was running down her neck.

He felt her shudder and enjoyed it. Too long had it been that he held any women, and here was one that by the gods was similar to him even though not in species.

Saphira groaned, feeling her lekku twitch as his tongue took away the little pain that throbbed from her wounds. The Female bawled her hands into tight fists.

"Cheater.. I should cut your retractable lizard off..."

meaning to be a smart ass...

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Fate changes ~Saph and Alater  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:27:54 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 66  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >