Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Risk and Romance (Nams, Riq, Saph)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Risk and Romance (Nams, Riq, Saph)
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  91
Total Posts:  1385
  RE: Risk and Romance (Nams, Riq, Saph)
September 27, 2007 1:40:43 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Riq stood still as Saph hurriedly brushed pass him, opening the door and hurrying down the hall. Her mind buzzed with what just happened.What the hell was that? She didn't even make it past the first door when she froze.It was like he changed. She thought again, taking in a deep breath. Saph wasn't sure whether to fear him or to like what had happen.

Her lekku twitched as she turned to look back down the hall. It wasn't like her to run. Least say from her Squad Leader.I can't just back down. I won't let him win An evil thought creased in the back of her mind. The one that tingled when she knew she was about to embark on another little scheme of hers.

Saph turned her head to the utility closet that was by her. Smiling she opened it and quickly sought out the floor cleaners as well as some wax. "This will be fun.." She whispered, taking the products down the hall with a large bucket. Unscrewing the caps Saphira poured both mixtures quickly. The combination was a super slippery residue. Quickly she started dump the stuff on the floor, knees bent as she placed it near the door and back down the hallway.Looks like I'm going to get double the EMI after this..

She heard his footsteps start to approach the door. Quickly she moved to the closet and threw the bucket in. Standing she watched as Riq opened the door and stepped out. His head snapping to meet her eyes.

"I would have thought you had learned.." He started to say, taking a few steps towards her. His feet started to slide. eyes full of anger as she started to grin.

"Careful doc.. the floor is a little slippery." She cooed, watching him in amusement flail his arms up and back in effort to keep balance. naturally he fell , sliding towards her as she crossed her arms over her chest. Leaning on the wall as her came near her.

"Sorry Sir.. I figured I would clean the halls.. I guess I should have put up the wet floor sign." She grinned. "Accidents do happen.." She turned to leave thinking he was stunned.

The man moved quicker then she would have thought. Doc grabbed her wrist. Yanking hard as he pulled her to him and slammed her against the bulkhead. His backside full of soap as dark eyes met hers.

"Accidents seem to happen allot with you.." He leaned into her with malice in his voice. "This is going to be the last one. I will not stand by un-noticed again." Twisting her wrist Saph winced in pain. Her lekku twitched in annoyance.

"What is up with you doc?" She breathed, twisting her hand to break free of him. He only held her tighter, eyes scanning for a place to teach her an even better lesson.

'Fight all you want my dear. It only makes you worth more'

No. Let her go. Shes one of -

'I don't think so. This one needs special attention.'

No. Namyr will never forgive me

The voice chuckled as He drug Saphira into a small classroom near the end of the hall. Throwing her inside he closed the door. A feint click and they were locked from the inside. The room engulfed in darkness once more as Saphira moved to the far side of the classroom. Muttering curses as she slammed into the desks.

'You won't even remember this. It's been far too long for me. Her heart is as dark as I was..'

He stayed where he was in the room, letting his eyes adjust once more as Riq enjoyed  listening to the female struggle in the room.

No! Namyr is waiting for me. She will guess something wrong.

'After that little stunt your troopers pulled? I hardly think so. SHe will guess that you are grilling them all. We at best an hour..enough time for me to deal with her.'

Yes..you're right...

The voice purred to Riq. His mind loosing control as he soon relaxed to give the voice full control.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

TRP/CPL Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[This message has been edited by Saphira Striker (edited September 27, 2007 1:42:11 PM)]
Riqimo
ComNet Member
Imperial Baronet

Riqimo

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Scripter

Post Number:  925
Total Posts:  2382
September 29, 2007 12:35:29 AM    View the profile of Riqimo 
Yes..you're right... Riq almost sighed, the voice was getting strangly more reasonable to his thought, tapping it's ethereal fingertips on the keys that were his emotions.  Riq felt his muscles loosen and then a warm sensation ran down his spine as he closed his eyes...

...  ...  ...

Narrowing his eyes in the darkness, the man took a step forward, "Saphira..." he cooed darkly, "You have crossed the line too far now..."  He heard a sharp intact of breath to his right and dashed quickly towards it.  Saphira must have determined that he was coming and in turn sprinted to her feet and ran for the door.  Riq, or what was representing him at that time, changed his course with almost unnatural accuracy,  He tackled her to the floor and hissed, "You think you could escape me? Escape your punishment?" he slapped the back of his hand across her face as he sat on her stomach, pinning her.

She couldn't see enough in the darkness to Riq's eyes had changed from their usual pensive blue-green to cold steel grey, but the voice difference was obvious.  He was taunting and gruff, and his touch obviously wasn't one of a squad leader medic concerned for his troopers.  A person like that didn't generally punch a woman in the chest, regardless how frustrated he was with her.  Nor did a squad leader take pleasure in his own trooper's muffled screams or grunts of pain.  This man wasn't her normal squad leader, Saph could feel it, and she somehow felt she knew this side of him somehow...

He gave another slap and pressed himself close to her face, "You have been misbehaving very badly..."

"Namyr..." Saph whimpered, "You love her.."

He slapped her again, "Why does it matter to you?  You had a nice attempt to a breakup there, did you plan to claim me after Namyr threw me out?"

"No..." she replied through her clenched teeth, "No..."
Riqimo "Doc" Pershaw

SL/SFC Riqimo/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
[CotE][CDS][EW1][ES2][BC]

Author/SCP Riqimo/Lotaith/VET/VE
Saphira Striker
ComNet Novice

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  94
Total Posts:  1385
September 29, 2007 1:29:19 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Namyr..." Saph whimpered, "You love her.."

He slapped her again, "Why does it matter to you?  You had a nice attempt to a breakup there, did you plan to claim me after Namyr threw me out?"

"No..." she replied through her clenched teeth, "No..."

Her face stung with each smack he gave to her. Saphira attempted to kick her legs up to knock him off but couldn't manage it. With Riq being so short, this time size had the better advantage.

"Lier.." He hissed, enjoying her pain as he felt her panick start to rise. Saphira looked up, looking into his facial outline.

"You're not Doc.." She came to the cunclusion. Struggeling harder she rocked herself to the sides and managed to catch his head on a desk. A thunking sound and he released his hold for a moment as the Twil'lik  rolled to the side and  started to tunnel under a set of desks.

Rig grabbed the side of his head. A grin spreading across his face.Yes.. this will be much fun.. He thought, listening  to her movements for a moment.

"You can't escape Saphria.. You are mine.. you just don't know it yet.." Whispering in the darkness as he allowed her to think she could flee. To win and run to Namyr who wouldn't belive her anyway. After this is over.. she won't tell a soul He felt her shift behind him. Apparently she hand't learnd and thought he was 'normal'. 

Saphira stopped. Just a few feet behind him. Somehow she knew that her idea wasn't going to work. "Who are you really? The real Doc wouldn't act like this.." She snapped. Instead picking up a clipboard and despit her feelings rushed at him. Riq turned, hand outstreached, meeting her blow with a fist that spun the object out of the way. He moved faster then she could, grabbing her by the throat and pushing her up against the wall. Squeesing tightly as she began to choke. Her eyes still looking at him with her unanswered question

"I don't think so.. I won't let you hit me again.."

TRP/CPL Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Namyr
ComNet Initiate

Namyr

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  166
Total Posts:  255
September 29, 2007 8:34:59 AM    View the profile of Namyr  
"What if I do," a voice echoed behind Riqimo, his head turned in an almost sickening direction as Namyr's fist clocked him on his injured side of the face.  Riqimo howled in pain and dropped Saphira, who gasped for air and clutched her throat.

"Nams, get out of here, it's not Doc," Saph said her voice hoarse, she yelped in pain as Riqimo landed a knee to her face.

"I know," Namyr said her lekku pointed forward in an agressive manner as she her fists were drawn as she stared down Riqimo.  The strench of cold, damp, death has reached her nose even from the length of Riqimo's office.  She had been suspicious at first at the length of time it took him to chew out his troops and once she tasted that smell, the the taste of fear Namyr knew what was going on.  There she was a short while later, wearing a skin tight black body suit that was normally worn underneath the coveralls of her ARC armour.

"Now now, Nam'EWSO," Riqimo said grinning sickly, "You don't want to hurt precious Riq'eswo now do you?" he asked ludging forward only to have Namyr easily dodge out of his way, 'Just let me hurt your little friend here, punish her for her insuborination and we can go on with our lives."

"Humans," Namyr chuckled, 'You think that if someone is the same species and color that if we meet we're automatically friends," she said a little coldly, "She's an aquatence, a trooper of yours, that's all.  None the less she is a a lower ranking solider and she hasn't been in as long as us someone has to keep her safe if her Squad Leader won't."

Riqimo hissed angrily and went for Namyr again, again she easily dodge, her feet oddly not making any noise on the ground as she stepped, "Funny thing is, Riqimo and I have sparred enough that I know his weaknesses, I know what he's strong at.  And I also know I have never shown him all of my trick while sparring," she said her hand suddenly coming down on Riqimo's collarbone, jarring him to his knees.  As expected Namyr's feet were knocked from under her, easily she swung her legs into a crouched position tackling Riqimo around his middle.  Both of them were thrown to the air, Namyr using Riqimo's body to protect her from most of the desks that they hit.  She winced in pain as one of the desks hit her shoulder, her arms let go of Riqimo and he flew a few feet away from Namyr.

Namyr got to her feet as Riqimo got to his, "Nam'eswo I never thought that I'd have to kill you," he hissed cracking his neck making goosebumps run up and down Namyr's spine.

"Saph get out of here!" Namyr said, Saph tried to protest before Namyr looked at her with cold eyes and an even colder smirk, "Just go already, Riqimo has never met my darker side," said her arm shooting out and grabbing Riqimo's fist as he tried to punch her.  She smiled with glee as Saph ran from the room and the door shut behind her.  Namyr's sharp fingernails dug into Riqimo's soft hand, her fingers finding the sensetive tendons and bones bringing the man to his knees in pain.

"You are truly, truly a stupid man," Namyr growled her bright yellow eyes turning to a dark red color, "Why are you trying to destroy everything that she's worked for to make herself happy?" she asked digging her nails in deep.

"Who-who are you, you're not Namyr," Riqimo scrapping desperately at Namyr's hand and arm to get her to let go of him.

"Who am I" she asked, she easily yanked Riqimo to his feet, her other hand shot out and gripped his groin holding him, and garentee he didn't move, "Do you think Namyr could have survived being a slave to Lazarus for all this time without creating me?  I'm stronger, tougher, and crueller then she would ever try to be.  I was the one who gave Lazarus his scars, and all those years are a blur to Namyr because I took the brunt of it for her.  I was created when she became dead inside, withdrawn, and someone had to save the pitiful child.  Now." she said gripping his groin even tighter, "As I recall I headbutted you a long time ago, I thought you learned your lesson," she hissed into his ear darkly.

"What can I say I'm a sucker for a woman who can cause me pain," Riqimo chuckled and winced as she squeezed again.

"Let me tell you something, if you ever try to hurt Namyr's happiness, I will hunt you down, torture you, and leave you painfully crippled for the rest of your life.  I promise you that," she said in an almost lovingly seductive tone in Riqimo's ear.

"Be still my beating heart," Riqimo said sarcastically as she let him go and shoved him back into a desk, "Too bad we haven't met we would have made one hell of a couple," he grinned.

"Probably, but Namyr deserves to be happy, now let's let the two lovers have their time together, we'll be at each other's throat soon enough," she said roughly grabbing the back of Riqimo's neck and bringing him for a kiss.

"Namyr I brought help!" Saphira exclaimed as two MP's rushed through the door and stopped short seeing Namyr and Riqimo kissing.  Riqimo and Namyr seperated their cheeks flushing.

'What help?" Namyr asked lifting an eyebrow and glancing at Riqimo both of their eyes locking, while Namyr's eyes turned red and Riqimo's eyes turned gray before they were back to normal and the two of them looked back at Saphira.

"Really, Saph, sometimes you're jokes aren't that funny," Riqimo said and chuckled.

"Oh, you're lunch is cold by now," Namyr said blinking a few times, "Damn you and your distracting ways," she said playfully.

"If there isn't anything else," the MP's asked giving Saphira an annoyed look, Riqimo shook his head at the two MP's saluted and left the room.

"Well I guess we'd better go and get some warm lunch," Namyr chuckled taking Riqimo's hand, "Would you like to come Saph?"
SGT Namyr

+AdvanceReconCommandos{ARC}+

+CombatMedic+

A doctor cures people. A medic just helps people feel more comfortable, while they die.

Twi'lek word dictionary

http://www.peach-tree.org/Ryloth/TwiInfo/Lexicon.htm
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Risk and Romance (Nams, Riq, Saph)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:59:02 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 62  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >