Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Kaph - reply wars - return of activity

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Kaph - reply wars - return of activity
dredj
ComNet Novice

dredj

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  55
Total Posts:  64
  RE: Kaph - reply wars - return of activity
March 3, 2007 1:53:18 PM    View the profile of dredj 
The elevator door opened as dredj sprinted down the hall. He looked around to make sure the coast was clear, he pull out the detonation switch and counted down, 3.......2......1......0! *Boom* the floor rocked and dredj fell to the floor, he heard a rumble as the elevator fell behind him.

That was good, they would be using that for an entrance but they couldn't use it to go down there. a two edged knife so to say.

Dredj pulled out his GPS and noticed that the blast had damaged a support section of the tunnel and buried more than he expected and wanted to. He heard someone coming down the hallway and pressed his body against the wall and waited. He wasnt sure who it was but that blast was definitely going to attract attention. So he needed to get out of here. He saw the shadow grow larger and preped his wrist blade for impact, but he noticed the shape of the shadow, he movedback and move hid there was more than one, three commie soldiers walked down the hall to see what happned. He decide to count his losses and slipped away unnoticed. He looked on the GPS again to see were his squad was, they were on the far east of the base and he wasn't too far from a service passage, it would take him straight to Than, he need to find his squad and link up. If he continued on his own he would definitely be killed. Maybe he could find a closer squad and move to his position.

Dredj found a weapons locker and dropped the shotgun, and picked up a heavy repeating blaster which he mounted to his side. This was going to be fun. He saw the four commies comming this way he decided to rid the worl of them. He used his position to his advantage he leaned against a post wit the gun pointing toward the hall, he then saw them and wasted no time killing them , they were immediately swarmed with rounds. Their bodies hit the floor, and he tunred and ran toward the fray.

-----------------------
EFM/LCR dredj/Kaph 9/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/ (=A=)

We go in fast, silent and hard and our enemies get caught with their pants down. Hail Kaph Elite Squadron, Flight 2. Hoorah!
Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  372
Total Posts:  760
March 5, 2007 8:24:04 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
"Don't make fun of my work!" shouted gas mask man.  "It was a very good job for the budget they gave me.  But that doesn't matter now; you only have one choice, join me or die!"

Than Sion watched the Red throw a cylindrical object in his direction.  He dodged behind a crate out of the fear it may be some kind of grenade.  When it didn't do anything, he got up and walked back over to it to pick the object up.  It was made of plastic and had a little red button on it.  A meter and a half, collapsible, plastic tube shot out.  It made an electric buzzing sound.

"Dude, now I know you have to lay off the death sticks," said Sion in an amused tone.  "I'm going to end this stupidity right here, right now."

Sion lined his blaster up with the Commie and pulled the trigger.  Click, Click, Click...

"Of all times why does my blaster have to run out when I am about to kill the idiot?" asked the Imp Pilot to the ceiling.

Gas Mask advanced on him, pulling out his own cheap toy.  Sion raised his and the two prepared for a duel.  Than Sion blocked the Red's first few blows with an electronic clashing sound but couldn't ward him off.  Blow after blow of plastic fury snapped up against his skin.  He was being forced through another door way.  It was then when Than was able to land a lucky kick right into the Commie's gut.  Sion backed up onto a series of piping that stood over a large, vertical sewer pipe.  Eight feet down was just dirt.

This guy really needs to stop watching Darth Vader biographies...

-----------------------
EXO/CWO Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV][MC:1][SWC]{VB}

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers, unless you have a lot of cookies to throw in opposite corners to distract them.
Cyleaf Aehait
ComNet Member

Cyleaf Aehait

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  300
Total Posts:  349
March 7, 2007 5:11:16 PM    View the profile of Cyleaf Aehait 
When the red mole appeared again Cyleaf was feeling triumphant, a monitor near by was displaying his score with 25 whacks and the clock was counting down fast. "I have you now stupid mole!" he shouted though a little too preemptive. It it's hands the dirty beast held a blaster, discharging it at the Zabrak gave him a face full of milk.

"A converted squirt gun, how dare you" as Cyleaf ran towards the mole he slipped in the milk and landed hard on the ground. If that wasn't enough the inflatable hammer landed on his forehead knocking him out. The mole escaped to cause terror elsewhere while stars danced around Cyleaf's head.

-----------------------
EFM/WO2/Cyleaf Aehait/Kaph 1-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=*A*=)(=*SA*=)[MC1][BWC][SWC]

Than Sion
ComNet Member

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  376
Total Posts:  760
March 9, 2007 7:24:00 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Like a hawk bearing down on its prey, Gas Mask Man swooped in and knocked Sion's plastic light saber toy out of his hand. It hit the edge of the pit once before landing in the dirt below. Than Sion back out to the end of the piping, clutching the long red mark on his hand. The Red didn't pursue but stood at the other end of the piping.

"We can end this pointless fighting," said Muffled Voice. "Join the Red Army and feel the power of Communism flow through you."

"No, I'll never join you," replied Sion now rubbing his "injured" hand.

"Willtconq never told you about what happened to Arturus after the Doashim disappeared."

Sion didn't understand what the recent disappearance of the Doashim had anything to do with this except...

"He told me enough. He told me the Commies killed him!"

"No Sion, I am Arturus."

The Communist ripped off the gas mask revealing the face of the Doashim's Captain.

"NOOOOO, that's impossible!"

"Use your head for once; you can see that it is true. Everybody knows I want the people to have more services from the government, which makes me automatically Communist just because...it does. But beyond that, join me and together we will rule the galaxy as Canadian Heritage member and stupid white boy.

"No..."

Than Sion slid himself off of the piping. He fell for about half a second before hitting the sand bellow...

-----------------------
EXO/CWO Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=MA=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV][MC:1][SWC]{VB}

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers, unless you have a lot of cookies to throw in opposite corners to distract them.
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Kaph - reply wars - return of activity  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:28:44 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 67  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >