Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Yesterday Today(Wraith Squad)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Yesterday Today(Wraith Squad)
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

Daishi

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

Post Number:  234
Total Posts:  243
  RE: Yesterday Today(Wraith Squad)
March 12, 2005 11:50:47 PM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  I'm thinking of having my next post be my subplot again.  Until then have fun with this.  /OOC]

"Sir emergency communication.  It appears Anubis was spotted obtaining a datapad from our VIP."  The commtech announced.

"Communications begin analysis of all communications on local frequencies starting half an hour ago and continue for the next half hour.  Perpare a line, I need the following message sent to Wraith:  Start message.  Priority is to find the VIP.  Request progress report on mission of ground level recon of military instilations.  Will update intel ASAP.  End message."  Daishi calmly replied.

"Aye sir."  Came the reply from the commtechs in unison.

"That is just really creepy how they do that."  Daishi muttered to himself.

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS
"If we had all knowladge then why would we seek what we already know and if we had no knowladge then how could we even ask the question?" Plato
"Indeceant exposure is fun." Sonatina
"There are at least three sides to any situation." Me
"Precise and proper use of liberal amounts of high explosives can solve any problem."-My particular variation on a classic

Anubis
ComNet Initiate

Anubis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  162
Total Posts:  199
March 13, 2005 2:14:57 AM    View the profile of Anubis 
"Guys, I need to go visit somewhere." Anubis said plainly during mid-morning.  The Wraiths and Gabriel were at the table eating what Otto was able to scrounge up.  Slick was the first to respond, "What do you mean visit somewhere, it may be best we stay together, even with what Lukas did they may have caught a glimpse of you."

Anubis nodded, but wouldn't let it stop him, "I know my way around Corellia better than anyone here...if anyone's capable of eluding CorSec and the Rebels, its me.  On the way back I'll do a little ground recon to see if I can find our little VIP." Anubis left to go upstairs and begin packing a supply pack.

When he came back down, he said a quick goodbye then left the safehouse.  Gabriel was about to object when Lukas stopped her, "Don't worry, he'll be alright...I think it may be something personal, after all this is his homeworld." Gabriel could do nothing but nod, then a beep came from the comm in the lounge...

-30 minutes later, Outer Wall of Coronet-

Blast, why did CorSec have to choose this gate to do checkpoints at...can't they do it somewhere else. Anubis thought to himself as he looked at the array of armed CorSec troopers that were inspecting passing civilians and speeders that were using the North-West Coronet Gate.  Anubis waited in an alley for an hour, before deciding to do something else.

Alright, if they won't move...I'll move around them. Anubis made his way to the 10 meter wall and took out his grappling hook.  Shooting it up, he heard a clang as the metal hook attached itself to the permacrete wall.  Anubis then went about climbing up, then reeling back the hook once he made it on top.  Anubis looked around for a way off the wall that wouldn't end in broken bones.  He finally found it in a large tree that was only a half meter away.

Anubis jumped and grabbed onto a branch of the tree.  The branch bent under Anubis' weight, but held.  Once Anubis was sure that it wouldn't break, he slowly made his way to the base of the tree and down.  Unfortunately, on his way down a CorSec recruit that appeared to only recently finished his training approached.  "Hey you, what are you doing going over the wall?"

"Oh, sorry...umm, should I just climb back up and over into Coronet?" Anubis said.  The recruit then responded to the Wraith's words in a rather harsh tone.  "Don't get smart with me buddy, now come on and get searched like everyone else." The recruit added on to the suggestion with a wave of his blaster pistol.  Anubis took this small moment to strike with a low blow to the young man's stomach, knocking the wind out of him.  The recruit fell and Anubis felt he had to say something, "What was that? All Corellians should know to watch out for the low blow..." Anubis gave out a sigh then ran away from Coronet.

-2 hours later, Anubis' homestead-

Anubis approached what was once his homestead carefully.  It had been so long that the home had been overgrown with vines.  The front door was broken down and various critters could be seen within.  Anubis took out his blaster pistol and entered.  He shooed away a durni that did nothing but growl at him and hopped away.

He came to where his room once was, and with a bit of effort forced open the door.  There he looked upon his bed, a green twi'lek lay there unconscious.  Anubis slowly approached the twi'lek with blaster drawn, and when he came to its face, Anubis was taken aback at who he saw...

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
TRP/CPL Anubis Benor/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  275
Total Posts:  504
March 13, 2005 8:11:19 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
After Anubis left, Lukas decided to go see if he could locate the Rebel VIP, since it was top priority. Since Anubis was doing ground intelligence, Lukas thought he would lend a hand by slicing into the military installations, that is...if he could and had the time. These would be more difficult to get into since they had multiple firewalls and barriers to break through. For now, he thought he would mainly stick to finding out where the Rebel VIP was, that was his primary objective. Slicing into the military installations would be his secondary objective.

Lukas walked over to the window and looked out it, seeing the bustling streets full of merchants, civillians, and assortments of Rebel troopers. A beep came from his computer, signaling that it had been fully loaded and was ready to be used. Turning away from the window, Lukas walked a short distance and sat down infront of his computer, logging onto the internet default server. "Now if I were a Rebel...where would I hide in a time like this?"..., Lukas said to himself as he tapped his finger against the keyboard.

Lukas had two possibilities in mind on where the VIP could be hiding. One, he could be hiding at a military complex. Or two, he could be in a hotel on the outskirts of town because no one would think to look there. Lukas went and found himself a list of every single hotel in Correlia with ease. After doing this, he eliminated many hotels by only doing a search of the ones in there surrounding area. The hotel the Rebel VIP had been staying in was listed as "Destroyed by arson".

The hotel manager was smart, because if he had stated that it had been broken into and burned by Imperials, it would have ruined his reputation and would have had a great impact on his credit flow when it had gotten restored back to normal.

For the time being, Lukas shrugged off that hotel and checked the roster of hotel's on the outskirts of town. There were six hotels in the local area that fit the coordinates of where the safehouse was. Lukas broke into each of the hotel's rosters easily and transfered there rosters to his datapad, he would then go through them piece by piece and note any of the names that caught his eye or made him suspicious.

Lukas logged off of the servers and covered his track's by changing his security settings and his computer address. He then shut off his computer and picked up his datapad, walking out of his room and down into the kitchen. Sitting down at a table, Lukas began going through the first roster he had found.

-----------------------
Name: Lukas Yuy
AS-4/TRP/LCPL Lukas Yuy/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath
Wraith Squad
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  706
Total Posts:  948
March 14, 2005 8:49:39 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Subplot!  Warning this is what happens when I have zero homework left for the quarter.  /OOC]

Kuroishi had been allowed out into the city near the hospital.  Thanks to Ryoko he at least had his head set on straighter then it had been for years perhaps.

Now he just needed some down time.

Kuroishi entered a bar called the 'Rusty Duck' and made his way to the bar.  Along his way he saw a rather striking woman.  She reminded him of his dear sweet Neeman.

She looked so much like her that it was almost as if he were hallucinating but there were subtle differences that told him it was not her.  For one she was much younger.

Kuroishi walked over to her.  It had to be fate.

"What do you say you and me go back to my place and have a little fun."  Kuroishi said to the woman.

"You horrible old man."  The woman said splashing her drink in his face and storming off.

"I've obsiously lost my touch.  Barkeep, a corellian whisky in a glass and not on my shirt."  Kuroishi said as he watched the woman walk out of the bar.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Agent of Wierdness
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Avatar by scientist computer graphics subdivision of Clan Wombat.
"It's not what I'm on it's what I'm NOT on."-far as I know me
"Now equiped with Swiss Army Lightsaber!"
Anubis
ComNet Initiate

Anubis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  164
March 19, 2005 1:36:17 PM    View the profile of Anubis 
"Vosla?" Anubis was in shock at the twi'lek woman in front of him.  A few seconds after saying her name, the twi'lek woman woke up with a jump, grabbed her blaster pistol and aimed at Anubis.  Anubis noted the changes in her features; her once vibrant green skin had taken on a greyer hue, her eyes were bloodshot, and her lips had become a dark blue.

"I knew you'd finally show up." Vosla told Anubis.  "I knew because I know you better than you know yourself." She had her finger near the trigger of the blaster, ready to strike out at the man in front of her.

"Vosla, I don't mean to harm you, but...why are you in my homestead?" Anubis was perplexed at why the woman he cared so much for was here.  Anubis then saw Vosla's arm swing up in an attempted punch, but Anubis was able to block it and throw her down.

"I want my revenge, I want to see you die." Vosla made several more attempted swings, and ultimately hit Anubis on the cheek.  Holding his sore cheek, Anubis set his blaster pistol to stun and fired at the twi'lek.  She fell to the ground with a thud that was bound to hurt when she awoke.  Taking her into what was Anubis' living room, Anubis sets her down onto a small couch.

He then goes to fetch some water from a faucet, amazed that clear water still runs through even after years of abandonment.  Anubis takes a seat in a chair next to the small couch where Vosla is knocked out at, and waits.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

Daishi

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

Post Number:  236
March 21, 2005 6:19:10 PM    View the profile of Daishi 
[OOC:  Be warned: I've still got three and a half hours at work so I may be back before the night is over.  /OOC]

"Communications analysis complete sir.  We have something you should see."  The Commtech broke the silence.

"On my screen."  Daishi replied.

What he saw was troubling but nothing too serious if Wraith kept it together.

"Prepare for communications burst.  Start message.  Local Constabulary knows the fire was intentional.  Alert status has been raised.  Believe district five oh recieved video survelance before slicing was finished.  Find the VIP soon.  End message."  Daishi barked.

"Message away."  The Commtech replied.

"Satelite status?"  Daishi turned to another bank of technicians.

"Surveylance satelites will be in place in three hours.  Comm relays report no active scan beams."  A tech replied.

"Good.  We're terribly deep inside enemy territory for something to go wrong now."  Daishi replied.

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS
"If we had all knowladge then why would we seek what we already know and if we had no knowladge then how could we even ask the question?" Plato
"Precise and proper use of liberal amounts of high explosives can solve any problem."-My particular variation on a classic

Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  276
March 22, 2005 4:28:10 PM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
Sitting at the kitchen table, Lukas was looking at the last roster when a beeping noise emitted from the communicator. Daishi's voice came over it, he stated that before Lukas had gotten rid of the security camera footage, the district had seen it and that the constabularity was on an even higher alert status. The top priority/objective was to locate the VIP as soon as possible.

Lukas clenched his fist and swore under his breath because he hadn't gotten rid of the tape fast enough. This would only improve his sliciing skills, because he would push himself to be better than before. Lukas read through the rest of the rosters piece by piece and then returned to his room upstairs.

He quickly flipped his computer on and waited for it to start up. While waiting for it to start up, he thought about how they could have retrieved the footage when he had scrambled it immediately after the fire had happened. After a minute or two, the monitor was filled with icons.

A few moments later, the internet server came up on the screen. Lukas had come up with an idea on how to locate the Rebel VIP. His idea was to take the VIP's signature and put it on a local search in the surrounding area and hotels, hoping to find where the VIP was in hiding.

It took Lukas multiple tries, but he got it down to the outskirts of the town they were in. Lukas checked the hotels on his datapad to see if there were any matching hotel rosters on the outskirts of town. On the list of hotels he had collected, Lukas noticed one signature that fit the John Hancock of Marc Antilles.

The interesting thing about this new signature, was that it was under a different name, the name was signed: Christopher Bolton.

"Hehe...this guy is quite the trickster..", Lukas said to himself.

Lukas sent out a report in an encrypted messege to Daishi and Anubis, he then went and told the rest of the squad at the safehouse on what he had found.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Slick
ComNet Novice

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  28
Total Posts:  635
March 25, 2005 9:29:05 AM    View the profile of Slick 
Sitting in a chair in the living room, Slick sat recharging his blaster pack.  He was waiting for any news from Lukas as to where the VIP was hiding.  He had gotten the messsage from the Admiral, and knew that they were running out of time.  If the rebels kept up with what they were doing... then it was only a matter of time before they would find the safehouse.  Slick looked up as Lukas entered with the rest of the squad.

"Here is the latest news." Lukas said as he told them of all that he had found.

"Anubis needs to watch his step.  The rebels know his face now, and he's the one out in the city."  Otto mumbled quietly.

"How are we going to get to the VIP?  He must know by now that we're in the city.  That just complicates things.  I'll wager he's not letting anyone close to him at the moment."  Slick asked.

"Well we can't exactly storm the building.  We'd have every rebel in a fifty kilometer radius on us within minutes.  And after the incident at the last hotel, security is bound to be tight even for a recon party."  Otto said slowly.

Slick loaded the pack back into his blaster, and looked at Lukas, "So any ideas on how to pull this one off?"

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Slick/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA[LoR]

"Someday we will all be alone.  All alone in a combat zone, but the Corps going to bring us home."
Anubis
ComNet Initiate

Anubis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  166
March 25, 2005 12:32:44 AM    View the profile of Anubis 
Anubis received a message from Lukas as he waited for Vosla to get up.  He was intrigued at their VIP, he seemed smarter than some of the others of the Republic that he knew.  This would continue to prove to be fun.

After several hours, Vosla slowly rose, but this time she didn't attempt to strike out at Anubis.  Anubis could also see that she looked surprisingly better.  "Are you going to kill me for what I've done?" Vosla asked him, without a hint of fear in her voice.

"No, I can't kill you Vosla, no matter what you've done.  Come with us, help the Empire bring stability to the galaxy.  Our forces aren't like the old Empire, we aren't as cruel and destructive."  Anubis said, attempting to goad Vosla into helping them.  Vosla could only nod and took a sip of the water given to her by Anubis.

"How's the pay?" Vosla's question nearly surprised Anubis.  "Well, it isn't the greatest, but it's enough to get by.  And...you'll have a home." Anubis told her, and the last words striking something within Vosla.  "A...A home?" She asked him.  Anubis nodded, and could see that Vosla's features had brightened a bit.

"Alright, I'll help you.  It's better than the life I live now." Anubis heard these words and smiled at Vosla before responding.  "Thank you Vosla, now come, it might be good that we return to my squad, but first we'll be doing some looking around in Coronet."  Anubis could tell that Vosla wasn't too keen with his words, but started out the homestead and towards Coronet anyway.  Vosla soon followed, with her blaster pistol in hand.

-2 hours later, Outer Wall of Coronet-

"Next." Said a CorSec lieutenant as a pair of rodians entered the city after being searched.  Vosla and Anubis approached the lieutenant and his group of 3 security personnel.  The lieutenant scanned them both for illegal weaponry, but only finding two blaster pistols wasn't a crime on Coronet.  A trooper to the left of the lieutenant looked at a datapad then whispered something into the lieutenants ear.

With a signal, the CorSec troopers neared Anubis with stun cuffs.  Vosla was shocked at what was going on.  "Hey, what are you doing?"  She was close to yelling but didn't want to end up being arrested herself.  "Ma'am, this man here is an agent for the Empire, he is being taken into custody for arson and theft as well as treason.  I suggest you move along."

Vosla nearly wanted to strike out with her blaster blazing, but decided against it as she remembered the approximate location of where Anubis said their hideout was.  Vosla continued on into the city as she saw Anubis be taken away in an airspeeder.  After seeing the speeder leave, Vosla started out into a run, searching desperately for the location of the Wraith's hideout.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
[This message has been edited by Anubis (edited March 28, 2005 2:08:55 PM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  709
March 25, 2005 12:53:59 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Talked with the man behind Geist.  Gave me a good idea for a subplot with a cameo.  /OOC]

Kuroishi turned toward the sound of a man laughing from the corner.

"Why you..."  Kuroishi said as he turned to face the man.

As he approached and got a better look at the man laughing at him, he realized who it was.

"Geist?  What the hell are you doing here?"  Kuroishi said shocked at finding his long retired former executive officer.

"Aside from laughing at your complete and utter lack of style, I'm celebrating."  Geist answered drunkenly.

"Well what are you celebrating?"  Kuroishi said as he sat down at the same table as Geist.

"Oh just my six month old daughter getting tossed off a bridge, my wife leaving me, and my son being in training to be a jedi.  Oh and not to mention everything I used to believe in being a lie."  Geist answered with a slight cackle in his voice.

Kuroishi just sat there speachless for a moment.  Jocium Geist was the one person of the Fallen Angels he had most envied.  He had a family and a future.  Now in all this time apart he had lost everything.

Kuroishi had met Melisa, Geist's wife.  While the relationship between the two of them was not out of a fairy tale, it was still something Kuroishi wished he could experience with his dear sweet Neeman.  Now that she had left Geist, well Kuroishi was not sure what to think.

"Come on Geist, let's get you cleaned up and dried out.  I wish my other self was here right now, he's got a bit more exerience with this stuff then I do."  Kuroishi said as he helped Geist up.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Agent of Wierdness
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Daishi
ComNet Cadet

Daishi

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEHC] El Presidente*

Post Number:  237
March 25, 2005 1:04:09 PM    View the profile of Daishi 
"Comm spike sir.  CorSec forces have Anubis in custody."  Announced the commtech.

"Frak.  Track him.  I want a map of Coronet on the holo table ASAP.  We need to plan a rescue mission."  Daishi barked.

"Yes sir."  various techs replied in unison.

"Communications, I need a line to the Wraiths."  Daishi said as he shuddered at the creepyness his GUESSWORK personelle had perfected.

"Sir, we cannot transmit.  Comsat 234 reported active sensor beams in it's vacinity then shut down to avoid detection.  If we transmit now our relays will be compromised."  The commtech replied.

"Frak.  Then all we can do is sit and plan."  Daishi said as he sat down to begin studying the map.

-----------------------
RA(U) Daishi COSOS

Anubis
ComNet Initiate

Anubis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  167
March 28, 2005 2:31:53 PM    View the profile of Anubis 
Vosla remained running towards the hideout for a good half-hour before finally coming upon it.  She was in drenched in sweat and panting heavily when she arrived at the door to the small building.

She rang the buzzer and was met by Lukas.  "Excuse me miss, umm...who are you?" He asked in a puzzled tone.  Vosla nearly fell over from her exhaustion, but finally pulled together enough strength to speak.

"Anubis, he's...captured...CorSec...Airspeeder."  Vosla's few gasped out words were enough to put the Lukas on alarm, who then helped Vosla into the main room where the others were.

"We have a situation, according to this woman, CorSec has Anubis."  Lukas said, there was a mix of emotions from the others.  Slick was the first to respond to this.  "Well, we have to go after him."

This was soon met by a word of caution from Otto, "It isn't going to be easy, he'll soon be with the New Republic if he isn't already.  Going after him is likely going to be hard so long as they're on alert."

The Wraiths then continued with various speculation as to how they were going to rescue Anubis from the situation he put himself in.

-Meanwhile, CorSec Speeder carrying Anubis to New Republic HQ-

Of all the things that could happen, why did I have to get captured again?  I mean sure its better than getting shot, but this is going to be degrading once I get into New Republic hands.

The airspeeder continued on for several more minutes before arriving at the New Republic headquarters.  When it arrived, Anubis was escorted out by heavily armed CorSec troopers, who transfered Anubis over to two equally armed New Republic marines.  This was going to be a long day for Anubis...

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Vast Empire Army
Slick
ComNet Novice

Slick

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  29
Total Posts:  635
March 31, 2005 6:14:09 PM    View the profile of Slick 
"We simply can't let the New Republic have Anubis." growled Lukas as everyone crowded around the table.

Spread out in front of them was a map of the city.  All of the major military installations, and permanent checkpoints had been marked, courtesy of Otto's scouting.  Each member of the squad, along with Vosla was trying to come up with a plan of rescue.

"What about the sewers here?" asked Slick as he pointed them out.

Lukas only shook his head, "No.  The sewers are patrolled to keep mercs and thugs out.  We wouldn't get far."

"We have to remember that we have no air support, and we're the only troops groundside.  We can't attack head on."  Otto cautioned.

They stared at the map for awhile.  A few suggestions were brought up, but were dismissed almost immediatly.  The lack of manpower was causing hopes to slide.  Vosla had remained silent through all of this.  She stared at the map a moment, and smiled.

"Um...Lukas?" she asked as he looked over at her. "What if we have a small party attack here.  It would draw Republic forces away and allow a small party to infiltrate the building.  I don't know how you'd get out though."

The Imperials looked to where she had pointed.  It was a midsized Republic outpost on the edge of the city, very close to the New Republic HQ.  After a moment the Imperial troops becane to smile.

Slick looked at Lukas, "I could take Vosla with me, and attack the outpost while the rest of you get Anubis.  I brought my stormtrooper armor with me.  I could put it on and let myself be seen while we attacked.  If the firepower is heavy enough it would seem like a concentrated Imperial attack.  It would bring the Republic forces running.  I could buy you... a twenty five minute window. Tops."

"It's not a bad plan, but it runs alot of risk."  Otto replied.

"It's the best we've had so far!  We're running out of time Sergeant!" Slick fired back.

The two glanced at Lukas.  They were curious to see exactly what he wanted to do because he had been silent for the entire exchange.  Lukas looked from one to the other as he thought.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Slick/4SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA[LoR]

"Someday we will all be alone.  All alone in a combat zone, but the Corps going to bring us home."
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  714
April 4, 2005 5:07:04 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
"I have a better idea."  Kuroishi said as he entered the safe house.

"How did you get here so fast?"  Gabriele asked.

"Soon as I found an old friend of mine I high tailed it for Corelia.  I'll take Gabriele and Jocium Geist.  We'll set your diversion.  By the time we're done with the New Republic forces we'll have them convinced the Fallen Angels have come out of retirement."  Kuroishi said as he placed a pack on the table that spilled out his Varneck Marine Combat Armor and Jocium Geist's battle armor.

"You know I can't use that like I used to boss."  Jocium Geist said as he entered the safe house behind Kuroishi.

"Doesn't matter.  We just need to make the New Republic think the Fallen Angels are after them once more.  In this case appearance matters more then performance."  Kuroishi said as he laid out his fully automatic fifty caliber sniper rifle.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Agent of Wierdness
Lukas_Yuy
ComNet Cadet

Lukas_Yuy

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  278
April 9, 2005 8:35:39 AM    View the profile of Lukas_Yuy 
The squad turned there heads when the door opened and Kuroishi walked over the threshold. "Good to see you Kuroishi, sir!", said Lukas as the others snapped to attention, greeting him.

The whole squad listened in as Kuroishi stated his idea on how to rescue Anubis from the New Republic forces stationed in the area.

Lukas offered an idea as Kuroishi finised his, "Well...if you guys need any slicing done, I could go ahead and do that in the combat field, I think that would be awesome. I also have my sniper rifle handy, so I could do both at the same time".

Kuroishi looked at Lukas and gave him a slight grin, indicating that it might work.

"Oh yeah another thing, I've been doing some scouting and reasearch on the military facility Anubis is in...hold on I'll be right back.", Lukas said as he got up from the table and ran upstairs to retrieve his laptop. He came back a few minutes later with it up and running.

Lukas pulled up a blueprint of the facility and pointed out that the sides and front of the facility were heavily guarded and that a heavy force would be needed if they were to try and take out them.

"What about the back?", Slick inquired.

"I was hoping someone would ask that", Lukas said with a grin and continued talking. "The back is less guarded than the front and sides. The reason they don't guard it as heavily is because there is a lake in back, surrounded by forest. The New Republic doesn't think anyone would dare try to attack it from anyside", Lukas stated.

"Our best bet is to attack when it is dark and cloudy, so the shadows can be our friend", Lukas smirked.

That was Lukas's input on the situation and idea, hoping it may be good enough to help them in Anubis's rescue attempt.

-----------------------
Wraith Squad
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

Kuroishi

Post Number:  723
April 11, 2005 6:26:19 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Sum up and end time.  /OOC]

Kuroishi launched his diversion.  Having his distinctive armor and purposefully getting caught on security cameras achived his aims perfectly.

Lukas reported they had Anubis.

The squad proceeded to thier extraction point in a fighting withdrawel.

Boarding the Royal Barkalounger which Kuroishi arrived in the squad makes good thier escape.

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Described as Psychoticly Depraved
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Yesterday Today(Wraith Squad)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:22:34 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 207  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >